/tnt/ - Tournaments & Events

This board is for hosting tournaments and other organized competitions, be it either events, contests, or anything where a winner must be determined through votes or otherwise. Just for this board, image duplicates are enabled and the bump limits are set extra high. Roleplaying is encouraged, unless event hosts ask otherwise.

Feedback / bug report thread

We are testing some new anti-bot measures, if posting is broken please tell us through email or twitter!

File allowance: 3MB mp4, 3MB webm, 3MB swf, 3MB mp3, 3MB gif, 3MB png, 3MB jpg

Stats: 47 posts, 5 images (total attachments: 5)

Toggle poster info Replying to /tnt/987 Close window
Options
No.987
Wiki Maintenance Anonymous
save file
image:163146396419.jpg(504kB , 1906x2732 , sdada.jpg)
This thread is for wiki discussion and maintenance.
No.988
Anonymous
The current site can be located at: https://mrmsco.fandom.com/wiki/Special:AllPages
Feel free to discuss whatever in this thread regarding the tournament wiki page but you shouldn't expect fast replies.
No.990
Anonymous
Replies:>>991
save file
image:163146455276.png(295kB , 680x338 , E6399B2B-A86D-48B9-AAE8-51FDA8E2AAD2.png)
>>987
No.991
Anonymous
>>990
Brooke CONFIRMED to have HUGE tits but CORAL IS FLAT BTFO
No.992
Anonymous
>>987
I love Colette so damn much.
No.993
Anonymous
Replies:>>994>>1036
>>987
Will there be a page for Orel Peterson or Ceasar Anon?
No.994
Anonymous
Replies:>>1019
>>993
Is there a way to archive voice clips on the wiki?
No.1019
Anonymous
Replies:>>1020
>>994
Transcripting them?
No.1020
Anonymous
>>1019
Damn. Sounds hard for 15+ Minute clips
No.1024
Anonymous
Want to remind you that any of the 128 girls who are in this tournament are eligible for a page on the wiki. You have to make it though if you want to see it
Also thanks for the anons helping out on the wiki. I'll add the current results in a little
No.1036
Anonymous
>>993
https://mrmsco.fandom.com/wiki/Vocaroos
No.1339
Anonymous
save file
image:163175427820.jpg(42kB , 1280x720 , kronkby.jpg)
Could someone add some information about Round 4 for Mr /co/ in 2019? Would especially appreciate it from someone who was actually there to experience it, but it can go either way.

Here's a post about it made from /co/ to get an idea:
---------

The main thing was Bugs Bunny vs Zim, which lead to not only to shitflinging, but a massive trap-off to see which character looked best in girl clothes (note that this was the year Enter the Florpus came out so the board was in a bit of a Zim-rush)

Not only that, but there was also Kronk vs Grievous, the silent majority winner vs one of the most hyped up contestants of the tournament due to all the amazing OC Grievous got. So there were definitely alot of posts about that matchup thrown in the mix.

There were also folks heavily seething about Joker, for he was able to knock out both Donald AND Daffy (essentially preventing a hyped up Donald vs Daffy matchup from happening in Round 3) and there was paranoia that the ones voting for Joker were trolls from /tv/. In the end, Joker lost to Skeletor by ONE vote.

Oh, and there was a bit of Skeleton Gang posting in there as well. Including some involving the match up of Iroh vs Grim.

The only time Mr /co/ ever came close to the show of Round 4 was the Finals in 2020, where the gay wedding event happened.
No.1358
Anonymous
Replies:>>1430
>https://mrmsco.fandom.com/wiki/Miss_Pauling
Wiki admins might want to lock this down before it gets ugly.
No.1429
Anonymous
Replies:>>1437
Should poll pictures be added to the Ms. /co/ 2021 page?
No.1430
Anonymous
>>1358
it's quickly deleted, but i'm going to reconstruct her article with relevant info (why she's technically /co/, contest history, pictures etc.) But it's gonna be slow because i need to read the tf2 comics
No.1437
Anonymous
>>1429
I think there should be a redirect to a separate compilation page instead, because that's 128 pictures of girls that will be put there.
But before that the poll pics should be uploaded first.
No.1442
Anonymous
ADD TOURNEY ANON.
AS A WARNING.
No.1526
Anonymous
Replies:>>1527
Someone needs to write longer history/details for the other winners.
No.1527
Anonymous
Replies:>>1543
>>1526
Yeah I apologize for that (I made several big-candidate pages a while back and all I had were blurbs, other editors seemed to have a lot more to provide). What should be added to some winner?
No.1528
Anonymous
Replies:>>1533>>1544
>>1442
If we add toruney anon we would probably have to add f*se. Do they deserve it?
No.1533
Anonymous
Replies:>>1544
save file
image:163217384211.png(406kB , 1256x767 , yu548.png)
>>1442
>>1528
According to TourneyAnon himself he's done with all the tournament hosting stuff and is focusing on OC and campaigning.
No.1543
Anonymous
>>1527
Jenny's involvement and importance in the contest should be lengthened.

https://msco.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1182
No.1544
Anonymous
Replies:>>1547
>>1442
>>1533
Not the original, but I think we should add Tourney Anon just in case he gets the idea of coming back. I know he did that for both Queen and King /v/ last year.

>>1528
Yes. As a warning.

Though I'd also recommend either adding in Fuse's BTFO moment by Black Hand or making his article boring to read. Don't make him out to be a martyr or something like that.
No.1547
Anonymous
>>1544
>I know he did that for both Queen and King /v/ last year.
He technically didn't come back for those though.
Queen was his first attempt and he was chill during King.
No.1550
Anonymous
Replies:>>1551>>1553
Just double-checking, but a character needs to qualify for Mr./Ms. /co/ or have an overwhelming presence otherwise (like Ramses in the RP) to get a page, right? So individual characters who qualified for Tag-Team don't get their own page?
No.1551
Anonymous
Replies:>>1552
>>1550
Wilkins got a page despite never qualifying for Mr. /co/
No.1552
Anonymous
>>1551
He got in the tag tourney.
No.1553
Anonymous
Replies:>>1554
>>1550
Pretty much, tag-team entries won't count unless they are particularly notable. The is a case by case basis because there are examples of characters who were significant despite not making a tourney (or stuff like Henchgwen which can't qualify but are significant oc)
For example the Goldfish one, if no goldfish qualify, will likely either be merged into one goldfish page or be removed if it's not enough info
No.1554
Anonymous
Replies:>>1558
>>1553
Are you going to add the OP images for the Results/Afterparty
No.1558
Anonymous
>>1554
>OP images for the Results/Afterparty
Have no idea what you mean by this dude
No.1559
Anonymous
Just yesterday I managed to add General Grievous, Twig, Chris McClean and The Monarch's pages to the wiki. They're not exactly detailed, but I could probably get to them later if someone else doesn't (though I may be real busy this October). There's also a page for Grim now.

Might make pages for Dan, Mao Mao, Joker, Godzilla and Zim later, assuming someone else doesn't want to make them first.
No.1561
Anonymous
Replies:>>1570
>>1559
>I managed to add General Grievous, Twig, Chris McClean and The Monarch's pages to the wiki.
As a RPer i know quite a lot about them so if you need some more info just ask.
Sorry but i don't know how to work on a Wiki.
No.1562
Anonymous
Replies:>>1563
Anon who posted the general records won by the E8, you probably found them around the tourney. Might as well posting here the records of all E8 since I don't know how to work a wiki. Some of those might be already inserted, but you never know.
>Oldest Members: Betty Boop for Ms./co/ (1930) and Daffy for Mr./co/ (1937)
>Youngest Members: Fang for Ms./co/ (October 2019, beating Spinel by a month) and WALL-E for Mr./co/ (June 2008; Beating Doofenshmirtz by 5 months)
>Highest seeds: Superman (2018; top seed) and Spinel (2019; top seed)
>Lowest seeds: Black Canary (2018; 66th) and Hugh Neutron (2020; 53rd)
>Highest seed winners: Spinel for Ms./co/ (1st) and Johnny Bravo for Mr./co/ (4th)
>Lowest seed winners: Jenny Wakeman for Ms./co/ (37th) and Tom for Mr./co/ (46th)
>Winner with the smallest vote margin: Betty Boop (Won by 10 votes)
>Winner with the largest vote margin: Spinel (Won by 186 votes*)
>From the same channel: Cartoon Network with 18 characters (Counting also Raven and Starfire because of Teen Titans; Batman and Superman because of Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Justice League Action; and Daffy Duck because of Duck Dodgers)
>First non-american characters: Jucika (Hungary) and Wallace (UK), both of them in the same year
>All the main characters from Courage the Cowardly Dog have been at least once in their respective E8 (Although I'm not sure if they're the first, since I don't know if you only need to count Samurai Jack and Aku as the main characters for that to beat the record already or characters like Ashi and the Scotsman are considered main characters)
Also, other records, not necessarily from the Elite 8:
>Rounds with the smallest vote margin for Ms./co/: Jinx VS Wonder Woman (2018; Jinx wins by 1 vote); Hekapoo VS Demencia (2020; Hekapoo wins by 1 vote)
>Rounds with the smallest vote margin for Mr./co/: Captain America VS Courage (2018; Cap wins by 1 vote); Skeletor VS The Joker (2019; Skeletor wins by 1 vote); Daffy Duck VS Samurai Jack
(2020; Daffy wins by 1 vote). As of now, Mr./co/ had for three consecutive years at least one matchup that was determined by 1 vote
No.1563
Anonymous
>>1562
Also, might as well add the records won in the Tag Team Tournament, if you want them to be lumped with the rest. Although it's more of a Final Four:
>Oldest members: The Power of Two with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Mickey Mouse (1927 and 1928 respectively), if you include these tournaments with the rest, Oswald is the oldest finalist
>Youngest members: North Pole Express with Klaus and Jesper Johansson (November 2019), if included, they are both the youngest finalists
>The Freelance Police (Sam and Max) are the first winners that originated from a comic
>The Wiley Eggs (Robotnik and Dr. Wiley) are the first finalists that didn't originate from a comic or a cartoon
No.1564
Anonymous
Replies:>>1566
>>1559
>Might make pages for Dan, Mao Mao, Joker, Godzilla and Zim later, assuming someone else doesn't want to make them first.

Why those ones in particular?
No.1566
Anonymous
>>1564
>Because of....

Mao Mao's Round 1 curse + RP

Dan's RP

Joker disrupting the hyped up "Duck Bowl" in 2019 and only losing to Skeletor by one vote

Godzilla for not "exactly" being /co/ yet having a presence in contests (I know Eggman at least got one), plus he seems to have gotten into every Mr /co/ so far.

Zim for the trap off in 2019 and that he may have been in every contest now I believe?
No.1570
Anonymous
>>1561
The wiki isn't hard to figure out and if you're stuck you can just copy another character's page (I find it easier to switch from 'visual editing' to 'source editing') and change the details around. As long as you don't fuck with any of the important pages or undo a lot of someone else's work, you're fine.
No.1571
Anonymous
Replies:>>1573
Should I bother to go back and make some screencaps or would that be a complete waste of time?
No.1573
Anonymous
Replies:>>1574
>>1571
Any moments in particular you were thinking of? You could also add them to the booru if you aren't sure.
No.1574
Anonymous
Replies:>>1579
>>1573
Janny deletion of the nomination thread or at least the parts that I can still find archived
No.1579
Anonymous
>>1574
I do have an IMGUR of some posts I screenshotted of people bitching on the nomination thread getting deleted.
No.1582
Anonymous
>>1559
>Might make pages for Dan, Mao Mao, Joker, Godzilla and Zim later, assuming someone else doesn't want to make them first.
Nah you can
No.1586
Anonymous
Replies:>>1588>>1593
save file
image:163242267633.png(142kB , 496x389 , 1597465315604.png)
Would you guys like me to make character plates for 2019? I can get around to it until next week at the earliest.
No.1588
Anonymous
Replies:>>1590
>>1586
I'm strongly against this. That year doesn't deserve commemoration and it honestly would just be a waste of your time when you have to do another 128 plates a week after.
No.1590
Anonymous
Replies:>>1591
>>1588
It doesn't have to be next week, though if I did do it and since I said I would try to help with King/Queen /v/, I probably wouldn't get to it until January. I'll ask during Mr. /co/ and if a lot of responses are like yours I won't do it.
No.1591
Anonymous
>>1590
I'll add right here too, if the previous bracketsanon was vehemently against it too I'll drop it.
No.1593
Anonymous
>>1586
Please no. That would just be a waste of time.

Making special brackets for Queen and King /v/ though....