/tnt/ - Tournaments & Events

This board is for hosting tournaments and other organized competitions, be it either events, contests, or anything where a winner must be determined through votes or otherwise. Just for this board, image duplicates are enabled and the bump limits are set extra high. Roleplaying is encouraged, unless event hosts ask otherwise.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 1005 posts, 184 files (181 image(s), 3 video(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /tnt/106664 Close window
Options
save file
image:170929914971.png(653kB , 800x800 , mrincredible.png)
Bob Parr did nothing wrong.
No.106667
Anonymous
He’s still a garbage E8 though
No.106668
Anonymous
>>106664
I wouldn't mind him getting into the Elite 8 again, especially with that hilarious new gimmick he has.
No.106670
Anonymous
>>106664
this picture gives me the heebie-jeebies
No.106671
Anonymous
Tra-la-LA!!!
No.106673
Anonymous
Replies:>>106749
>>106668
He will be Elite Eight again this year in /cov/
No.106674
Anonymous
>>106641
>B-but my culterino heckerino!!
NTA but, my anonimo...
Replies:>>106679
save file
image:170930222032.jpg(26kB , 552x556 , (speaks).jpeg)
.... . .-.. .--.
No.106676
Anonymous
Legacy Disney (not TVA) has a major handicap where people will spitevote characters out just by association due to hatred of the modern company and its practices and most don’t realize it. This is especially seen in Mr /co/ which has gone years since the last Disney E8, and to a lesser extent Pixar
Donald and Scrooge perform well enough with the handicap that if the Disney name wasn’t associated next to them they not only would have made E8 by now they might be on the elite character level. Gaston and Hades probably would have made E8 by now and Doof and Mr Incredible would have returned among others. On the Ms /co/ side, Disney association is likely why Jessica Rabbit has surprisingly not made an E8 or made a serious run
No.106677
Anonymous
Replies:>>106680
>>106676
You have to remember NSA has some vendetta against Donald for some reason
No.106678
Anonymous
We need more non anthropomorphic winners
No.106680
Anonymous
>>106677
>for some reason
For beating Black Hat in 2021.
No.106689
Anonymous
>>106664
My HERO...
save file
image:170931037263.jpg(181kB , 1280x709 , early tribal community.jpg)
>>106664
I don't know if this post will start any shit, so maybe don't read it if you're easily angered by anything negative being said about your picks.

Anyway, my controversial opinion is that the discussion around the tournaments is slowly turning into an unironic circlejerk with its own untouchable holy cows you're just expected to support as a default. This isn't about the tired "campooner vs. majooner" drama, it's strictly about the vocal minority. Here are a few examples I noticed over the last few months, going from least to most egregious:

1) Sam poster making an innocuous joke somehow caused people to actually get butthurt at the THOUGHT of Wario and Eggman losing and not having their epic duck match; because they're campaigner favorites and among the vocal minority, you're "supposed" to root for their match unconditionally. Though this one wasn't too bad as it ultimately led to some memes and playful rivalry.
2) some guy talking negatively about Zorak for what, 2 or 3 days all the way back in Mr. /co/ 2022 was enough to earn him the moniker of "anti-Zorakfag" to the point where people still bring him up years later as some epic boogeyman; because Zorak is a campaigner favorite and among the vocal minority, you're "supposed" to support him unconditionally. This one wasn't too bad either and I still voted for Zorak, but trying to paint anyone who doesn't support your pick as "that one schizo" always rubs me as juvenile
3) people's outrage at the muzzle drawing compared to the much more aggressive drawings of other characters being killed and raped. During Co-Op someone tried to give it the rationale that the muzzle was clearly spiteful, while other OC of such nature is in good fun. Personally, I think that's complete bullshit. What, you're gonna tell me stuff like the BBC Kiryu funposting wasn't spiteful? It was just "in good fun" and had nothing to do with people seething that he got to Elite 8 over Isaac on being silent? Or stuff like that drawing some anon did in the /co/ stealth thread last week of Recette being run over and then explicitly said he's angry Mado didn't win instead? That's not spiteful? Or other cases of people being angry at "underserved" E8 members or winners and making smear art with them. No, that's very clearly petty spiteful stuff. But it's seen as "okay" and "good fun" because Kiryu, Recette, and others are the characters you're "supposed" to dunk on because the vocal minority here generally doesn't favor them. Amaterasu, on the other hand, is another campaigner favorite and among the vocal minority, you're "not supposed" to make fun of her in any way. Even moreso now after the NSA drama, because anyone who makes any kind of jab at her or AM is literally NSA now. I was also going to mention Twig getting raped by Spider-Man, but in all fairness that probably wasn't spiteful, though the point still remains that people didn't care because Hilda picks are "shit and finished literal whos" you're "supposed to" hate
4) when that one edgy comic character fag revealed he rigged for his character 12 times to prove NSA deletes votes he was trashed, perhaps rightfully so. But just a month before that, when Grimm, the winner of King of /v/, was revealed to have an unironic Discord backing him with several people admitting to have voted and one guy even saying he voted for him dozens of times, this was quickly swept under the rug under the pretense that "well they're probably all /v/ users anyway, it doesn't count". Because that one comic fag is a literal who and Grimm is a vocal minority campaigner favorite that won, guess which one of them people will be more likely to defend, of course people don't want to feel their pet winner pick won dishonestly. I'm not saying Grimm was rigged for sure, we still don't know that, but this mentality is kinda telling and makes me wary of what will happen if a beloved campaigner winner at some point actually IS revealed to have rigging behind them. I wouldn't be surprised if people tried to downplay and defend that too.

tl;dr I'm not trying to shit on any of these characters, but it's a very blatant double standard I've been noticing for a few months now. Shitting on campaigner favorites = spiteful and mean funposting, shitting on characters the vocal minority doesn't care too much for = fun and fair game. Campaigner favorites using potential dishonest means is forgivable because they're just that cool, characters the vocal minority doesn't favor using potential dishonest means is a death sentence. I don't really like it, it ironically goes against the very concept of campaigner underdogs by having it so that a bunch of characters are expected to be unconditionally supported, which is basically the same as majooner popularity, just on a smaller scale. I guess this emergence of the "campainer elite" was inevitable, since these ARE popularity contests at the end of the day, but I can't shake off how gay and circlejerky it all feels.
No.106694
Anonymous
>>106693
>number 4
Yeah I’ve noticed that too. /tnt/ will sweep rigging under the rug if they like the character that was rigged for.
No.106695
Anonymous
>>106693
>"well they're probably all /v/ users anyway, it doesn't count"
I'm not going to call the rest of you guys gullible, but you do know that Discord is aware of the existence of this place and they were doing damage control here right around the time their server got raided, right?
No.106697
Anonymous
Replies:>>106708
>>106693
>people's outrage at the muzzle drawing compared to the much more aggressive drawings of other characters being killed and raped
I don't think the content of the image was the issue it's that it was being spammed constantly from someone who was clearly assmad and not trying to have any fun with it, though I agree with the rest of your point in #1 and #3
No.106698
Anonymous
>>106693
I mostly agree. But I think the circlejerk between campaigner favorites has been going on and was a topic of discussion for years. I don't think it's gotten especially worse in past months, in fact there's probably more debate about it than usual.
Campaigner circlejerk is not such a monolithic force here. You get a lot of arguing against 'vocal minority' which crosses a lot with the 'campooner majooner' stuff. Recette *was* a campaigner favorite, arguably its greatest example alongside Batter. Both have gotten scrutiny for being campaigner winners that aren't 'fitting' outside that meta. The NSA/OFA drama has brought a lot more scrutiny on circlejerking things for thread favorites too. Wuya was another winner people wanked with Eris for being the ultimate ms. campaigners but now she's seen as more of a blunder. And I agree that people give way too much shit to "silent" picks especially, but even that's getting questioned more now.
Grimm largely got a pass because the discord thing came across as such a falseflag with no proof it effected anything. A much better instance I think of a campaigner favorite powerhouse getting a pass for problematic winning circumstances I think would be Fang. In both Fang and Grimm's cases it can be easily argued they would have won anyways, but at least Grimm faced the intended runner-up without a locked host win.
Otherwise yeah, nothing I'd question in your post.
No.106701
Anonymous
>>106698
If the Crown Steal vote passed and Battler faced Grimm 2023 would have easily become the worst year for all 4 major tournaments.
No.106707
Anonymous
>>106698
>Grimm largely got a pass because the discord thing came across as such a falseflag with no proof it effected anything
Just like we have no proof the Random Cartoon Facebook page affected anything.
No.106708
Anonymous
Replies:>>106709
>>106697
>it was being spammed constantly from someone who was clearly assmad and not trying to have any fun with it
That's the thing. The anon who also made it (OFA) also threatened to do something worse if bothered enough. Even if it wasn't her I bet he must feel really stupid now.
No.106709
Anonymous
>>106708
We can assume she was likely responsible for the spam knowing that she uploaded the drawings to booruplus under a burner account.
No.106710
Anonymous
Geralt doesn't deserve anything good.
No.106711
Anonymous
Replies:>>106717
>>106707
Well that's pretty disingenuous, the proof has long since been established that the Peruvian rigging absolutely effected the results given that Spinel got like 300 more qualifier votes than everyone else and was getting a ridiculous amount of votes the more she was being shilled for among other anomalies uncovered by statsanon/basilanon
With Grimm all we have to go off of is the quarterfinals onwards, and it's pretty obvious he won the finals regardless of discord niggers given the already large vote gap combined with discord niggers saying they voted for Eggman
No.106712
Anonymous
>>106710
Forced meme.
save file
image:170931486848.jpg(6kB , 310x163 , download (42).jpeg)
>>106664
Am I the only one who thinks that people really overreacted to the Alex shit?
No.106714
Anonymous
Replies:>>106780
>>106710
>Proceeds to make it to E8 twice in co-op
No.106716
Anonymous
I unironically like Recette and am still happy with her as a winner
No.106717
Anonymous
Replies:>>106735
>>106711
>With Grimm all we have to go off of is the quarterfinals onwards, and it's pretty obvious he won the finals regardless of discord niggers given the already large vote gap combined with discord niggers saying they voted for Eggman
See, that's exactly my point with the Spinel situation. It would have required every single person who interacted with those FB posts linking to the tournament to have voted for Spinel to make enough of a difference, and we have no way of knowing how many people in that group bothered to vote and how many of those people chose to vote for Spinel instead of defecting to Raven, or someone else that Spinel faced before. Random Cartoon was also shilling for contestants other than Spinel, it was a general Hispanic cartoon waifu group after all.
No.106721
Anonymous
Replies:>>106722
>>106664
>controversial opinions threads are a smash hit and require thousand post bump limit threads
lol
No.106722
Anonymous
>>106721
These are more of a general discussion thread tee bee aich, most opinions expressed here aren't actually very controversial.
No.106726
Anonymous
I don’t understand the hate and spite behind Fang from the Snoot Game. Sure, the actual game she comes from its a heap of gay trash and goyslop with no fucking reasonable story but the /v/ game that everyone knows Fang from is unironically a great VN which tells a deep and meaningful story.
No.106727
Anonymous
Replies:>>106730
>>106726
Despite the big hype and the drama surrounding her exclusion debate the year prior, her fodder downfall was so predictable and seen from a mile away it was funny.
No.106728
Anonymous
>>106726
It's because one of her fags acted like a very bad sport last year. There's also the 2021 Discord rigging, but that's been largely memoryholed.
No.106729
Anonymous
>>106693
>1)
This one is entirely fair.
>2)
I remember this happening in 2022 and the guy was specifically calling Zorak rigged, but I don't recall seeing him mentioned recently.
>3)
Before the NSA reveal, I brought up the same point about how the muzzle outrage was a bit hypocritical. However, unlike rapeposting or most other jokes at a character's expense, the muzzle drawing was spammed with unironic walls of text seething about Ammy's fans.
>4)
This is also fair.
No.106730
Anonymous
Replies:>>106732
>>106726
Pretty much this >>106727 I don't think anyone genuinely hates FangSnoot (except nsa KEK) she's just a punching bag jobber who people make fun of when she jobs despite everything she has going for her, like Puss in Boots from last year's /co/
Replies:>>106733
save file
image:170931839548.jpg(35kB , 320x173 , 1510450442157.jpg)
fuck the anons whining about "entitled voters". nobody cares if you vote for the characters you like. the entire point of these tournaments is voting for the characters you like. people complaining about results is not a personal attack towards you, you big fucking pissbaby. stop acting like people wanting their favorites to win is some grave travesty.
No.106732
Anonymous
>>106730
She was getting memed as the Loona of /v/ before last QoV even began.
...and that became completely correct.
No.106733
Anonymous
>>106731
It only becomes a problem when you make a big deal out of it and start insulting and persecuting other campaigners and voters.
*cough cough* NSA *cough cough*
No.106735
Anonymous
>>106707
>>106717
Spinel is a very extreme case of like 700 additional votes coming in at a time when Spinel was a giga fotm and drama machine. Probably the hundreds of extra votes at the end were facebook fags, and while it's true some may have voted against Spinel it's clear the encouragement bias was to vote FOR Spinel. It's not a beyond a reasonable doubt case but very likely she won because of it. And it's pretty much impossible to change that perception because Spinel and SU had, and perhaps still have, the worst ill will towards them of all the valid characters and series from the voterbase.
No.106736
Anonymous
Replies:>>106742
>>106726
Her fans are sort of like Murder Drones fans, they're seen as a circlejerk, a bunch of people from a general that invade the tournament threads and start mass posting about their pick, which is weird to a lot of people from the outside who know nothing about that pick, especially when some of them act like they're entitled to doing well. Fang also has a controversial tourney history in general due to her questionable eligibility in the previous years and the 2021 Discord rigging
No.106742
Anonymous
>>106736
Unlike murder drones fags (and that one fangfag) everyone who supported Fang knew full well that she was going to job in round 1.
No.106749
Anonymous
>>106668
>>106673
I wouldn’t mind Bob or Falcon making E8 this year just to cap off the joke.
No.106750
Anonymous
>>106676
I think Jessica has just had genuine bad luck, especially since her movie is more a general celebration of cartoons despite Disney owning it. Do get where you’re coming from on Mr. /co/ and agree to an extent. We’re due for another big Disney run over there.
No.106751
Anonymous
Replies:>>106753
I don’t want Kiryu’s reputation to be ruined. He’d be a top tier winner and I’ll try to prove it in 2025
No.106752
Anonymous
Replies:>>106761
>>106693
1) Yeah, some of the responses to that were dumb. I thought the contrarian point was goofy, but it didn’t get under my skin in the slightest. Some anons got insanely riled up over what ended up being mostly nothing outside the following memes.
2) Can’t recall enough to say if that guy was trolling, salty, or just giving genuine criticism. Still, I get where you’re coming from with this point. People can get way too tied up with these things, even if it’s mainly just one or two people.
3) To be fair, if the muzzle art had come at a different time rather than during the loser finals controversy it might have gotten more swept under the rug. Not entirely, but would have (ironically) likely been seen closer to the Wesker meltdown in 2022 before more came out on that. Still, I’d also say that it comes down in part to Queen vs. King’s attitudes. King loves that kind of tomfoolery, and in the example of Kiryu I feel most were just tuning out the BBC shit more than anything.
4) There were some accepting Grimm’s victory the entire time, but two points to keep in mind. One is that people DID seriously look over the Discord deal and determined it to likely be a falseflag. Second and not mentioned yet is thst Grimm won by a decent percentage over Eggman. If it was close (ex. Batter vs. Eggman close) it might have been more pressing, but it would have taken a serious chunk to change the ultimate outcome for both that match AND 3rd place.
No.106753
Anonymous
>>106751
I agree he has a lot of winning qualities, but damn do I want him to just leave more of a mark. I was hoping he’d do more last year, and while he had a couple people doing stuff it just didn’t take off. Being quieter in 2019 was perfectly fine and he could get a pass in 2021. In this case, third time was quite the opposite of a charm. He’s had harder competition than Fio and left less of a general impact than Roll, so you can see why that fuels comparisons.
No.106755
Anonymous
Replies:>>106757
Seeing a lot of vocal opinions about meta, campaigning and popularity ect. now is funny to me cause I was voicing the same stuff as early as 2021 but was a lone party pooper then.
No.106757
Anonymous
>>106755
Ditto, maybe not the same stuff as you but I have shared some of the opinions posted here years in advance.
No.106761
Anonymous
>>106752
>Second and not mentioned yet is thst Grimm won by a decent percentage over Eggman. If it was close (ex. Batter vs. Eggman close) it might have been more pressing
Which is why John Ward vs Grimm was the most pressing matter at hand because it was within realms of discord brigading actually matter when it came to results due to how close the matchup was.
No.106770
Anonymous
Replies:>>106781
I think campaigners, artists and the like should be largely discouraged from sharing/advertising their social media (if they have any) with the tournaments. Ironically enough this is exactly part of what helped bring down NSA.
No.106773
Anonymous
>>106693
1) I think it would've been better taken if it was literally any other character but Alex Eagleston. Geralt wasn't nearly as controversial because well, people ACTUALLY like the Witcher and Alex's "campaign" had fuck-all to do with his source material, compared to Wario who tends to be source faithful. Eggman and Geralt would have been a very"normal" match without the Samposter and are laregly source-faithful as well.
>b-but I like YIIK!
Yes, I know. PEOPLE.
Also people admitted to samefagging to blow up the drama bigger than it needed to be because they wanted to be funny

2) Completely agreed, it's stupid. He's one of the least controversial champions, Fang gets way more hate and nobody freaks out about people disliking her.

3) Ammy had way worse hatred toward her than AM, the muzzles were maybe 20% of the shit flinging towards her. The muzzles were more or less the straw that broke the camel's back. The points about AM I agree with, he's such a jerk-off pick that's not even vidya and I WILL actively oppose him in King. I want a competition, not a circlejerk.
But to be fair who isn't disappointed Mado didn't win over Recette by this point, Recette's legacy is more or less our version of Bejita

4) Agree
TLDR I agree with as well.
save file
image:170932757153.jpg(37kB , 680x578 , 1455509064361.jpg)
No.106775
Anonymous
>>106761
Huh, you're right. Eggman probably would've stomped John Ward in a finale. JW doesn't have that schizo alliance Fire Punch Agni "literally me" energy Grimm has.
No.106779
Anonymous
Replies:>>106809
>>106761
Okay, I did forget it was that close. Still, we're talking 72 votes here. That's not a massive gap, but still means that the Discord sharing would have had to 1. get serious traction to have an effect and 2. attract people that don't normally care about King of /v/. With the lack of reactions to the shared links, apparent daily activity on the server, and general shock from users on it when people started jumping in, I'm skeptical if this one guy actually pulled together over 70 votes for Grimm. Now if a server admin pinged the whole server to vote or something like that, THAT would be way more concerning.

>>106775
Now I do agree with this to an extent. Granted, John Ward still had schizo relationships and could have angled on fighting Eggman with actual purity through his faith in God. The general silent moments from Eggman would have also added up the same they did against Grimm. Then why do I think Ward had less of a chance? Well to put it simple, it's that "literally me" energy Grimm had behind him along with Black Souls becoming a heavy /v/-core hitter. That's the big difference between Grimm and Ward, and at the least it would have been a tighter win for the latter.
No.106780
Anonymous
>>106714
Even then he’s not unique in that situation, Wright made it too.
No.106781
Anonymous
>>106770
This isn't even a tourney thing tho, it's just faggy to post on this sort of sites and go around shilling your shit
save file
image:170932965907.gif(1.61MB , 498x323 , 1697128085028432.gif)
Genuinely if AM can get in /v/ because of a point-and-click adventure that came out three decades after the book, why can't more DragonBall characters qualify for the shitload of vidya they've gotten, some of which like Budokai Tenkaichi 3 have serious footholds over /v/ for the AI tournaments or DBZ fighters/Xenoverse for the gameplay discussion and unique lore? There's even an anime series (Super DragonBall Heroes) based ON a VIDEO GAME.
It seems terribly hypocritical to say
>No, your book character can't be in the video game tournament
>Now MY book character? Yep, that's /v/ material
No.106784
Anonymous
Replies:>>106796
>>106782
Because NSA wanted AM in her tournament and not DBZ and she makes the calls it’s as simple as that
No.106785
Anonymous
>>106782
Because dbshitters have become a funpost brigade not worth including.
No.106786
Anonymous
Replies:>>106795
Fang vs Toph is the best match in any tournament ever
No.106787
Anonymous
>>106782
AM would barely constitute as a character without the videogame.
Replies:>>106811
save file
image:170933022134.jpg(179kB , 1920x1080 , 169282029608.jpg)
I don't care if Pepsiman is "best known for his vidya" he did not originate in a video game.
No.106789
Anonymous
>>106785
So? Characters attracting a chaotic crowd doesn't bar them from entering. What, we gotta ban Alex Eagleston, Cirno, or Battler, who while as obnoxious as they can be, ARE video game characters? What's the objective point? Again
>No, your character annoys me
>MY character? Can do whatever they please
Replies:>>106806
save file
image:170933028998.png(83kB , 800x500 , get a load of this guy but reimu.png)
>>106773
>he's such a jerk-off pick that's not even vidya and I WILL actively oppose him in King.
Surely there's no way something like this could backfire, am I right?
No.106792
Anonymous
>>106773
>Fang gets way more hate and nobody freaks out about people disliking her.
Fang has the most rabid defense force out of any winner
No.106795
Anonymous
>>106786
Someone post the video
No.106796
Anonymous
>>106784
no AM got in when Domino was the main host, she's her favorite
No.106797
Anonymous
>>106782
If the video game tournament is gonna be filled with non-vidya characters then sure, fuck it. Dragonball has a ton of popular games, characters from them are already more vidya than some of the shit on the whitelist.
No.106800
Anonymous
No one wants to bring it up, but Perifag seethed hard and said they’d ruin the tournaments when she was voted out in 2022. Immediately after Peridot lost on 2022 we got
>Green alien getting to finals
>Green alien winning the tournament
>Perifag saying they were not voting in Ms 2023 due to email collection
>Green alien who is the direct influence for Peridot getting to finals
No.106801
Anonymous
>>106773
I feel nobody would've cared about Alex having the nigger image if he jobbed round one.
save file
image:170933157137.jpg(59kB , 750x529 , SMUGku the GRINNING.jpg)
>>106785
>He thinks he can duck us forever
Good luck in the Heroes of /a/ tournament.
No.106806
Anonymous
Replies:>>106815
>>106790
Why can't people just let a character fail on their own, "opposing" them actively will just draw more attention to them and increase their chance of getting more voters.
No.106809
Anonymous
>>106779
We have to consider, if that guy on discord saying "I made 79 people vote for grimm" that is already a give away that Grimm would've lost to John Ward.
No.106810
Anonymous
>>106809
We have no idea if he actually got 79 people to vote for Grimm though.
No.106811
Anonymous
>>106788
Shut up, Dan
Nominating The Noid from the video game Yo Noid
Nominating Ronald Mcdonald from the video game McDonald land
Nominating The Burger King from the video game Sneak King
Nominating Micro machines from the video game Micro machines racer
Nominating Legos from the video game Lego Racers
No.106812
Anonymous
Replies:>>106833
>>106805
Ok but Bejita will win just like he beat plants
save file
image:170933236401.jpg(288kB , 678x547 , smile.jpeg)
>>106805
Good luck all right
save file
image:170933245145.jpg(753kB , 1280x1656 , screen.jpg)
>>106806
The hate their harbor blinds them, ironically.
No.106818
Anonymous
Replies:>>106873
>half a dozen characters at most get into King off the grandfather clause
>anons losing their shit acting like it ruins a 128 character tournament
Just calm down here. Only one's even made Elite Eight to date, and another two in Top 16. AM and Pepsiman also predate the whitelist to boot.
No.106819
Anonymous
>>106805
That's fine cause it's an /a/ tourney. Trying to get in /v/ is another matter.
No.106820
Anonymous
>>106809
Problem is that this goes against any evidence to the contrary, not to mention he never even gave proof of getting that many people to vote.
No.106822
Anonymous
Can't wait to see Spider-Man vs Goku in King. Now that would be a hype round. Would blow all the shitty schizo alliance character rounds out of the water.
No.106825
Anonymous
Replies:>>106827
>>106809
Wasn't it just supposed to be referencing this?
You fool, I have 70 alternative accountsyoutube thumb
No.106826
Anonymous
I will laugh when dragonballfags job in /a/.
No.106827
Anonymous
Replies:>>106830
>>106825
If it was a reference to that he would have said 70 lol
No.106828
Anonymous
I will spitevote against Dragon Ball
No.106829
Anonymous
I will laugh when Dragon Ball wins the entire tournament in it's first year after everyone acted like they would be DTVA tier jobbers.
No.106830
Anonymous
Replies:>>106832
>>106827
Could have been misquoting it?
No.106832
Anonymous
>>106830
Now this is copium.
save file
image:170933329514.jpg(904kB , 1170x1215 , PutYourGrassesOn.jpg)
>>106812
No.106835
Anonymous
Dragon Ball should be allowed in just so Alex can beat Bejita in round 1
No.106837
Anonymous
>>106836
There's nothing wrong with using his Japanese name, BUT you have to use his Journey to the West depiction for campaigning.
save file
image:170933395156.png(140kB , 1425x1354 , 69952857-6D95-4EC9-8C78-5D8039BA3DCF.png)
>>106836
No.106840
Anonymous
Replies:>>106850
You don't want Sun Wokong in because you're afraid of Goku in a tournament. I don't want Sun Wukong in because I'd want him to actually play off his classic iterations instead of Goku. We are not the same.
No.106841
Anonymous
Replies:>>106842
>>106836
>There are people on this very board that didn't know Son Goku was Japanese for Sun Wukong until someone made this post
How the fuck is this possible you can see Journey to The West references everywhere in Dragon Ball, did no one watch OG DB?
No.106842
Anonymous
>>106841
I'm not suprised at all considering this is the same place that didn't know Brad Bird directed both The Iron Giant and The Incredibles until it was pointed out in the middle of Tag-team.
No.106843
Anonymous
>>106835
That would be funny
No.106844
Anonymous
>>106842
Wait, no way.
No.106845
Anonymous
Ohhh so thats why he's a monke
No.106846
Anonymous
>>106842
That's what happens when you try to run tournaments in a board with a merged community, the /v/ side vastly overtakes the /co/ side and either have a baseline knowledge of comics/cartoons or are into really obscure shit that not even /co/ cares about.
No.106847
Anonymous
Replies:>>106851
>>106846
Is that why people got filtered by shazam?
No.106848
Anonymous
Replies:>>106849
>>106846
>the /v/ side vastly overtakes the /co/ side
No they don't lol.
No.106849
Anonymous
>>106848
source?
No.106850
Anonymous
>>106840
sun wukong more like suck mydong
No.106851
Anonymous
Replies:>>106854
>>106847
I still find it hard to believe a ton of people got filtered by Shazam considering how big of a meme on /v/ he was in 2020.
No.106854
Anonymous
Replies:>>106855
>>106851
Yeah, I was very surprised by this one. There's been some dumber questions, but this one seemed very reasonable for /v/ of all places.
No.106855
Anonymous
>>106854
You seem to forget that /v/ for all its intends and purposes, is the blue board with the highest concentration of newfags on the site.
No.106856
Anonymous
Replies:>>106859
only one character per tournament should win the literally who award. the only circumstance i could see justifying joint winners is if they're from the same source material.
No.106857
Anonymous
Fang (primal) has a cute butt
Replies:>>106860
save file
image:170934093082.png(3.41MB , 2048x1365 , EeQcyDIXsAAoZRN.png)
T. Rex should've unironically won /an/lympics
No.106859
Anonymous
>>106856
I agree. Respect what Psyanon was going at having them match in amount between the counterpart tournaments, but I do think it's fine to make an exception only in cases where you could really go for any pick based on the source. You could argue that Uzi might have a leg over Cyn, but I feel all three Ongezellig girls are about on the same level.
No.106860
Anonymous
>>106858
My own hot take: the T. Rex is the /an/ equivalent of Doomguy while the crows are similar to Armstrong. The former is a huge hitter who would make sense on a more casual level, but the eventual winner just feels even better the more you ponder over them.
save file
image:170934201522.png(3kB , 400x400 , bellsproutportrait.png)
Plants should've unironically won /an/lympics
No.106862
Anonymous
Reminder that overconfidence will fucking kill you.
No.106863
Anonymous
>>106693
Agree so much on the first point and also everything else., I just don't fucking like Eggman and Wario or platformer characters in general. I have no obligation to like them.
save file
image:170934315297.png(559kB , 530x793 , awful.png)
>>106693
What are you talking about? It's always morally correct to call out terrible E8s. Isn't that right, Master Hand and Crazy Hand?
No.106873
Anonymous
>>106818
People just want to start shit on purpose now I guess.
No.106880
Anonymous
>>106773
I don't think character that's been subject to a bunch of shit flinging for an entire month now is the best example of a sacred cow.
save file
image:170935627678.png(151kB , 640x507 , everytime this guy opens his mouth.png)
>>106865
>It's always morally correct to call out the E8s that I don't like and if you disagree I will spam my cuckoldry fantasies and expose my never-ending seething about them for years to come which will never change the fact they were good E8s in their own merits (except Recette) no matter how much I push my unfunny joke
No.106885
Anonymous
I'm hoping the winners of /co/ this year are NOT related to CN/AS, they're NOT from something that was released in the late 90s and early 2000s, and they're also NOT a villain.
No.106887
Anonymous
Replies:>>106889
>>106885
So you are saying we should all vote for Brisby and Donald? Noice.
save file
image:170935803748.png(473kB , 548x973 , 1552139875308.png)
>>106887
>mfw donald wins mr. /co/ before daffy
Donald may have lost the Duck Battle, but he will win the Duck War
No.106890
Anonymous
>>106865
Rent free
No.106892
Anonymous
>>106885
so you want Jesus to win?
save file
image:170935870832.jpg(18kB , 357x211 , BlobUp.jpg)
>>106885
Blobby will win
No.106894
Anonymous
>>106885
I agree. It's time Anne wins.
save file
image:170935926413.jpg(42kB , 512x512 , Sam.jpeg)
>>106835
That would be hilarious.
No.106896
Anonymous
>>106865
Get AM and Luigi away from that monster.
No.106897
Anonymous
Replies:>>106898
I want a /co/ winner that has great YTPs
Replies:>>106899
save file
image:170935952736.jpg(156kB , 937x717 , 873B92BD-7624-4AF4-BF91-9F53F1B8A122.jpeg)
>>106897
No.106899
Anonymous
>>106898
>Robotnik wins Mr /co/
>this fucks over Eggman in King because they'll vote against him since they don't want to have a double winner
No.106900
Anonymous
>>106899
Don't worry, he won't win either of those.
No.106903
Anonymous
>>106865
Based E8 members. And Recette.
No.106904
Anonymous
Replies:>>106906
No wonder we’re in the controversial thread because I can’t see how Luigi and AM are considered good E8s
No.106905
Anonymous
>>106899
AM had a comic book that came out a little before the video game, if he gets into /co/ we could possibly have a third Eggman vs Schizo alliance powerhouse matchup
No.106906
Anonymous
Replies:>>106913
>>106904
Luigi's mansion is a pretty sweet video game
You're right about Am though. He's a kino character but he just isn't a video game character.
No.106907
Anonymous
Can you image retards joining Recetter threads just to spam "shit elite 8 member" and seeing people who have no knowledge of these tournaments their reactions?
No.106908
Anonymous
>>106907
See that would be terrible, but thankfully nobody actually has Recettear threads on /v/ for people to infiltrate so she's safe
No.106909
Anonymous
Replies:>>106910
>>106907
People already do that.
No.106910
Anonymous
Replies:>>106914
>>106909
They do? I check out Recettear threads when they pop up every now and then and I haven't seen any tourney autism in them. Same goes for pretty much every other character, you'd sometimes see tourney discussion popping up in unrelated Cave Story and Black Souls threads around the time they won but that's pretty normal for the week or so of a character winning. Though it didn't really go any further than people wondering why their threads were getting such an activity spike, hearing Curly/Grimm won, and just being like "oh neat". That's for the best, sperging over tournament meta autism to people who don't know about or give a shit about the tournaments just makes you look like a massive retard (also /tnt/ exists for a reason).
No.106911
Anonymous
Replies:>>106914
>>106907
Tourney autism actually very rarely spills outside specific threads for it.
No.106913
Anonymous
>>106906
You're only saying this to stir up drama, again. Never seen this complaint before now I see it all the time for AM.
No.106914
Anonymous
>>106910
>>106911
Thank god. I was worry retards were giving people who don't like the tournaments more reasons to hate them.
No.106915
Anonymous
>>106913
>AM is a kino character but he is not a video game character… even though nobody would be saying this if said video game didn't exist
Either bait or mental retardation, you make the call!
No.106916
Anonymous
>>106908
>N-N-N-Nobody cares
Why are faggots this fucking obsessed over a games popularity? I've seen so many fucking threads in recent years of faggot bragging about steam charts and sales number. What, do you fuckers want to larp as investors or something?
No.106917
Anonymous
Replies:>>106920
>>106916
Dimes is all that matters.
save file
image:170936425474.jpg(657kB , 959x2609 , the mighty score.jpg)
>>106664
This image alone mindbroke /a/, /co/, /v/ and /tnt/ because it's a symbolism of Bejita's reign over those boards.
save file
image:170936439881.png(444kB , 401x689 , insanegeta.png)
>>106918
>GOKUGOKUGOKUGOKUGOKU
No.106920
Anonymous
Replies:>>106925
>>106917
Why do you care about how much money corporations make? All of them are ran by scumbags who don't care about you.
No.106921
Anonymous
Replies:>>106923
>>106916
>I've seen so many fucking threads in recent years of faggot bragging about steam charts and sales number
To be fair, I'd wagger half of those threads were probably Barry spam, but /v/ in general doesn't have the brightest takes on these topics. I already see people here parrot popularity = quality a lot anyway.
No.106922
Anonymous
No.106923
Anonymous
Replies:>>106924
>>106921
>I'd wagger half of those threads were probably Barry spam
Wait, I thought Berry only obsesses about FF
No.106924
Anonymous
Replies:>>106927
>>106923
No he is, but a good percentage of these threads whining about sales are FF related.
save file
image:170936473472.jpg(82kB , 1280x720 , gaitch.jpg)
>>106920
Cope indie shitter that couldn't make the big leagues.
Replies:>>106929
save file
image:170936477526.jpg(55kB , 268x240 , 170876021464.jpg)
>>106916
>why should popularity matter in a popularity contest
No.106927
Anonymous
>>106924
Yeah I'm aware how assmad he is everyone hates 15. I don't know why he needs to prove it's "ze best ff evors".
No.106928
Anonymous
>>106913
It's a combination of certain people already not being too amicable to the character itself and the sudden realization there's a chance he can this. The "not vidya" argument is a very easy pit to fall into so they just repeat it over and over again.
No.106929
Anonymous
>>106925
>>106926
I'm not talking about the tournaments. I'm talking about how people seem to care about a games success like it actually matters.
No.106930
Anonymous
>>106925
>He says this when this years winners were indie games
>One of them being Black Souls, a game almost no one outside of 4chan talks about
No.106931
Anonymous
Replies:>>106933
>>106930
maybe on planet retard
save file
image:170936801505.gif(1.27MB , 498x498 , triple-h-laugh.gif)
>>106930
That's because /v/ is filled with braindead zoomers. Look at /co/, you have to be extremely lucky to be an indie character and also get far. And we all know how intelligent their voters are compared to /v/. Indie shitters are finished.
No.106933
Anonymous
Replies:>>106934
>>106931
how do you know? do you live there?
No.106934
Anonymous
>>106933
you tell me
No.106935
Anonymous
Replies:>>106936
>>106664
/pw/ LOST
No.106936
Anonymous
Replies:>>106937
>>106935
...on planet retard
No.106937
Anonymous
Replies:>>106938
>>106936
how do you know? do you live there?
No.106938
Anonymous
>>106937
you tell me
No.106939
Anonymous
Replies:>>106940
Too much exposure to NSA's schizo ramblings turned a few people here into schizos.
No.106940
Anonymous
>>106939
I think the schizo alliance winning 3 times did that.
No.106941
Anonymous
>>106940
>he thinks Jack is schizo alliance
Opinion disregarded.
No.106942
Anonymous
Wuya is still a great winner.... But unfortunately her and Eris will forever be tied to NSA/OFA
No.106943
Anonymous
>>106664
I'll say it again, Jack is my favorite King. People might have some things to say about his run, but I think he fully deserves the title. He's new but still a classic in the same vein as Armstrong. Plus this will always be kino for me
King of /v/ 2022 Jack Finals Promoyoutube thumb
No.106944
Anonymous
Replies:>>106946
>>106940
>he reminded us that Jack is schizo alliance
Based, only the outcast wouldn't recognize a word uttered by an illustrious scholar such as yourself.
No.106945
Anonymous
>>106942
I'm sad because Wuya's campaign could have been better.
No.106946
Anonymous
Replies:>>106947
>>106944
Incredibly obvious falseflag-kun…
No.106947
Anonymous
>>106946
>kun
Yes, my pedophilic moeshitter?
save file
image:170937719126.jpg(25kB , 323x323 , SMILEren the CONFIDENT.jpg)
I agree we should listen to the guy running a company built entirely by a scat fetishist with severe dementia
save file
image:170937730214.jpg(543kB , 918x1300 , training.jpg)
>>106947
>moe
WAKU WAKU Already took care of that!
No.106950
Anonymous
Replies:>>106951
>>106947
>the first thing that comes to his mind when reading japanese honorifics is pedophilia
You got something you need to tell the class, anon?
No.106951
Anonymous
Replies:>>106955
>>106950
Well you see my naive student who can't accept Jack will forever be schizo alliance, it's very easy to greentext and pretend you know an individual already by just manipulating their words. However, I shall take on the duty of spreading the message of Jack being a honorary member of the undefeated schizo alliance.
No.106953
Anonymous
The only real schizo characters (as in, not AM) that will ever have a chance at winning from this point on are Jacket, Isaac and Harry.
Replies:>>106961
save file
video:170937816220.webm(2.77MB , 1280x720 , CUCkmi.webm)
>>106942
I am the CUCKmi/Yabba poster. The main two reasons I stopped posting was precisely because of the whole revelation and the other part because I soon realized the itoddler/shotafag was using this as fuel for his cucking cartoon dads fetish
No.106955
Anonymous
>>106951
>>106953
At this point it will be less a tournament about video games and more about who's most schizo character every year. It's all tiresome.
No.106956
Anonymous
Replies:>>106958
>>106955
True. You know it's bad when the most likely winner of King this year isn't even vidya.
No.106957
Anonymous
>>106955
Mental Disorders are Incurable.
save file
image:170937887626.png(224kB , 425x349 , 1684390423042.png)
>>106956
How many times are you guys gonna keep beating this dead horse? I'm not sure how this is meant to convince impartial anons of your stance when instead it only makes AM's detractors look particularly whiny and petty.
No.106961
Anonymous
>>106954
It was fun while it lasted CHADmibro.
No.106962
Anonymous
>>106958
Anti-AM sisters… our response?
No.106963
Anonymous
>>106958
Anon, Am is going to be banking on pity votes from the NSA shit.
No.106964
Anonymous
>>106963
And you think whining about him is gonna change that?
No.106965
Anonymous
>>106964
Nothing is gonna change that, we know already. Doesn't mean we're gonna stop. People don't doompost for no reason.
No.106966
Anonymous
>>106964
Most people aren't even whining, they are just stating an objective fact.
No.106968
Anonymous
Replies:>>106969
>>106966
AM is video games, plain and simple. If his game doesn't exist then we wouldn't even know he existed, that's how important his video game is.
No.106969
Anonymous
>>106968
No anon, this is referring to the fact that he's the heavy favorite for King /v/ this year
No.106975
Anonymous
Replies:>>106976
>>106966
Going "NOT VIDYA NOT VIDYA NOT VIDYA" and "I'm going to actively oppose and falseflag the fuck out of him" is not whining?
No.106976
Anonymous
>>106975
Nope, those are reasonable reactions to AM inevitably winning this year.
No.106977
Anonymous
Replies:>>106979
>>106976
More like that's an incredibly entitled reaction because the mere thought of him winning greatly upsets you.
No.106979
Anonymous
>>106977
Doesn't change the fact that he's not vidya and nobody else has a chance going against him.
No.106980
Anonymous
>>106908
I actually just saw one a while ago and there was no tourney autism
save file
image:170939029305.png(413kB , 890x554 , THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN.png)
I really feel like Oppenheimer for creating this image
No.106982
Anonymous
Replies:>>106983
No.106983
Anonymous
>>106982
Until there a chance that other characters can win as well. So far it's not looking good for literally everyone else.
No.106985
Anonymous
Replies:>>106991
>>106958
How would Frieren do in Ms. /a/?
No.106988
Anonymous
>>106930
Black Souls is talked about a good amount on the Russian internet, but there's also a sizable fanbase over there for PM and E.Y.E, so I think Russians are just big schizos in general.
No.106989
Anonymous
Replies:>>106990
>>106979
>H-H-H-H-H-H-HE'S NOT-
Shut up. You bitch too much.
No.106990
Anonymous
Replies:>>106992
>>106989
We won't.
No.106991
Anonymous
>>106985
Not well
No one care much about her manga until it got an adaptation so same case with Bocchi
No.106992
Anonymous
Replies:>>106995
>>106990
>We
Lol
Lmao
No.106994
Anonymous
>>106976
Bejitabro btw
No.106995
Anonymous
Replies:>>106999
>>106992
>he really thinks I'm the only one complaining about AM
No.106996
Anonymous
>>106981
Why was Buzzo let in and not the hallucinating druggie Brad again? I always just saw him as an spiteful man, not a schizo
No.106997
Anonymous
Replies:>>107118
>>106996
Because he replied to the post, same with AM. In fact, nothing about this image implies schizo alliance at all but rather RPG Maker alliance before it turns into what it is now.
No.106998
Anonymous
No amount of complaining is gonna increase the chances of AM’s opponents you braindead idiots.
No.106999
Anonymous
Replies:>>107001
>>106995
>THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE BITCHING ABOUT HIM I SWEAR
Yeah, keep telling yourself that bro.
No.107000
Anonymous
>>106996
I mean, both Buzzo and Brad are Joy addicts so it applies to him just as much. It's still funny Rando could qualify instead of him, kek.
No.107001
Anonymous
>>106999
There's at least one more person, but it's not like that further justifies the situation or anything.
save file
image:170939522891.gif(3.99MB , 640x358 , 170813885366.gif)
Wouldn't it be funny if it was actually an AMbro pretending to complain a lot about him so it makes his detractors look annoying, thereby increasing his chances of winning this year?
No.107003
Anonymous
>>106981
my hero Grimm and the Wojack kid and a bunch of FRAUDS
No.107004
Anonymous
Replies:>>107006
>>107003
Grimm is not getting out of the Discord rigging accusations.
No.107006
Anonymous
>>107004
but at least he's an actual schizo unlike those fake faggots
No.107007
Anonymous
Replies:>>107012
Reminder the Schizo Alliance as such was named after Madotsuki, who herself isn't even a schizo.
No.107008
Anonymous
Replies:>>107020
>>107003
Didn't know Grimm has such a good relationship with Omori. Good for them.
No.107009
Anonymous
Replies:>>107010
Here's a controversial opinion: saying a character is a heavy favorite or destined to win doesn't mean someone is seething about it. People said Fang was the heavy favorite to win, she won, and most people were not seething about it. People say the Eds would definitely win if trios ever happens and not a single person seethed about it and a lot were excited.
That's just someone saying the likelihood of something, not that they hate it.
No.107010
Anonymous
Replies:>>107015
>>107009
Anon it's not that people are simply stating there's a likelyhood the character will win, it's how they are openly being as confrontational as possible about it. Just read the last 60 or so replies to this thread.
No.107012
Anonymous
Replies:>>107013
>>107007
>creating an entire alliance for a 2nd place jobber
might as well create a Eggman Alliance where all the characters aren't even related to Eggman and act OOC for the team
No.107013
Anonymous
Replies:>>107026
>>107012
Who should be in this alliance?
Replies:>>107016
save file
image:170939761579.jpg(284kB , 608x502 , nothing_wil_be_born.jpg)
>>107002
Jokes aside, the average AMbro is smart enough to understand that falseflagging in a site where the developer can call you out for being a troublemaker is all but a smart move. Which is something a lot of people here don't seem to grasp as of yet.

Occam's Razor should tell you it's just classic /v/ idiocy.
No.107015
Anonymous
Replies:>>107019
>>107010
This, motherfuckers are saying they’ll “actively oppose” AM in the tournament like he fucked their mother and now they went revenge.
No.107016
Anonymous
Replies:>>107027
>>107014
Careful there with your words. Now that we gauged the intelligence of the voters in different boards many times, sooner or later we're going to gauge the intelligence of people based on who they main. I don't know if I wanna see that.
save file
image:170939960338.png(97kB , 720x540 , 8fb8a29273686da582c8f10b15de43c13ab7151c.png)
>>107015
Well it's not like AM wouldn't fuck your mom if he knew that would upset you. Thankfully there's no need to have such worries since he is a FICTIONAL character.
No.107020
Anonymous
>>106981
>>107008
wait isn't Omori /co/?
No.107021
Anonymous
>>107020
No? To my knowledgeit began as a concept for a comic but was eventually developed into a game.
No.107023
Anonymous
>>107021
no I'm pretty sure the comic came first making it /co/
Replies:>>107062
save file
image:170940491210.png(1.47MB , 897x900 , 1704604867794437.png)
>>107002
No, personally speaking my complaints toward AM are completely genuine. I made the spider-man post way back pointing out he's a ridiculously obvious winner. And I PROMISE there's more people than me,
>>106979
>>106963 weren't me and I've seen others
>Not a video game, book character. Personally, I read the short story years before I knew a game even existed. We don't nominate Smeagol to have a Lord of the Rings rep just because the Gollum game "added" to him, this is the most blatantly obvious point why we even entertain having the character even participate is fucking stupid
>Schizo alliance yet again, we need some fucking variety especially considering the high-quality characters that HAVEN'T won. If you can't win if you weren't part of some incredibly loose sekrit club from 2021, participation is going to absolutely tank and nobody will want to be part of this anymore. I'm talking sub Ms /co/ numbers. Even more exhausting people are just going to say "Well Eggman HAS to win now!" for 2025 if another schizo wins, making him an absolute lock meaning no hope for any other vidya character until 2026, or 2027 if you were unlucky enough to get elite 8 during Eggman's year. Fuck that, like I'd wait that long for a CHANCE to win.
>His actual "game" is a point-and-click adventure, the absolute worst genre of vidya to exist until Gacha came along. I might be in the minority of this but the source itself should at least be decent. Clicking on pixels and sorting through menu items is windows explorer, not a video game where you run, jump, shoot, swing swords etc.
>Pity fagging, because NSA didn't like him and being epic "hate" guy means the silent majority are going to absolutely swoon over him
>asshole energy. Remember how much bad faith Alex and Battler attracted? Multiply that by 10x when people say "Whoa lookie here, a FOURTH schizo AND he's not actually a video game character! Wowwee!
The gist of it is it'd REALLY fucking stink if my actual VIDEO GAME preferences lost to schizo alliance not video games circlejerking. Point out the objections now, so people formulate opinions over time. Not during King /v/, amongst the chaos.
No.107026
Anonymous
>>107013
that was more or less the merchant alliance in 2021, but that one died off pretty hard considering basically everybody in it but Wario have fallen hard from grace.
No.107027
Anonymous
>>107016
Smart analysis. Clearly, a Mario voter! Luigi voters lack such wit and brevity.
No.107029
Anonymous
I think I'm officially tired of hearing about AM. He's probably gonna make E8 or even finals but choke to some orthodox powerhouse because ultimately he's too niche and with too many hangups, and people want to be contrarian and 'interersting' in the face of all this whining.
No.107031
Anonymous
>>107029
That's largely what I have been trying to say, but people would rather suck any fun we could get out of it.
No.107032
Anonymous
>>107020
>>107021
It's technically both /co/ and /v/ since people mostly think of omori from the RPGmaker game and not the tumblr comics.
No.107033
Anonymous
Replies:>>107035
>>107027
>LUIGILUIGILUIGILUIGI
Replies:>>107040
save file
image:170941019800.jpg(454kB , 1242x657 , 7EAAE507-3DC3-4452-B04D-F68251655186.jpeg)
>>107033
>
No.107036
Anonymous
>>107020
Omoriboy is a separate deal, despite being a direct inspiration.
No.107037
Anonymous
Cheesecake ran a based campaign and I will vote for her regardless of her origins
No.107038
Anonymous
>>107029
>too niche
Didn't stop Recette, Batter, or Grimm. The underdog schizo powerhouse WILL sweep and you WILL be happy with not having video game characters win the video game tournament
No.107040
Anonymous
Replies:>>107041
>>107035
Ok and?
Replies:>>107042
save file
image:170941446677.jpg(874kB , 1148x1432 , F47B1E8B-EAD9-4AD5-A385-B5D5DEAD6FAC.jpeg)
>>107040
>
No.107043
Anonymous
>>107027
>t. King Boo
save file
image:170941600072.png(1.10MB , 1358x768 , woah.png)
No.107050
Anonymous
worked
save file
image:170941701311.jpg(134kB , 900x900 , john camera.jpg)
>>107045
*SNAP*
Yep, this one is going in my unholy compilation.
Replies:>>107060
save file
image:170941792039.jpg(331kB , 1280x1104 , 18B6E71F-619D-42C6-B716-1FBDBC0692AC.jpeg)
>>107045
my HERO and his fursona
save file
image:170942172947.jpg(92kB , 1008x720 , gulp.jpg)
>>107025
I don't intend on making another response in case this debate decides to continue, because it frankly feels no different from talking to wall at this point. But alright:

1. I'll refer you to >>92114 since it already illustrates my counterargument for this quite well, but listen here: asserting that a character who owes most of its iconography, characterization, screentime and popularity to a videogame shouldn't be allowed to participate in the videogame tournament is just ridiculous. Things are way more nuanced than strictly categorizing everything depending on debut media, or are characters like Coraline, John Silver, Dr. Livesey, Tinker Bell, etc now breaking the rules of the /co/ tournaments because their precise origin is not in animation? Look at the anon arguing ITT how Omori should somehow be considered /co/ before /v/ because Omocat published comics on her Tumblr blog starring the character before she would decide on making a game. It's grasping at straws for the sake of it.

2. Here's the redpill about the Schizo Alliance people (like you) refuse to recognize: the real lack of variety in King of /v/'s champion line-up is in how we have been limited to two game genres, mostly comprised within the same timeframe of recent releases, and with almost no design diversity, especially when compared to the other three tournaments. A vague meta alliance that at one point encompassed around 30+ characters really doesn't signify anything. AM, in all the ways that do matter, has practically nothing in common with any of the previous 5 winners. Or what, are you going to deny that the giant pillar of text wouldn't look outlandish next to guys such as Dante and Jack?
But what I think is interesting here is how you seem very fixated on the idea AM is this "circlejerk" character. People aren't as grounded in their choices as you think they are, because everyone has different justifications for their tastes. I'm really doubting all those guys who voted for Grimm are gonna be doing the same with AM this year, schizo alliance or no schizo alliance.

3. Graphic Adventures have a very interesting history within the context of videogames and I think it's not fair to disregard them in such way. IHNMaIMS, like most examples within its genre, is appreciated for its writing and art direction above anything else. It's completely fair if you don't personally indulge in a particular genre because your expectations for what should qualify as a videogame are different than the rest, but at the end of the day you would just be going against basic definitions.

4. First point is merely an assumption. All previous instances of pity fagging we have seen have been due to publicly known events outside of the tournaments, like the death of a voice actor or a series cancellation. We really don't know how the NSA/OFA incident is going to impact the voters' decission making at large when only a limited amount of people who partake in King are aware of it.
On the second point, have you actually taken a look at AM's winning percentages? He's not what I would call weak, but still far from someone who benefits from the silent majority. If I recall correctly weren't it for the blood tribute, AM would have come incredibly close to losing to Vergil in 2022.

5. Now this is where you completely lose me. This is just you letting your paranoia speak on your behalf. There's no reason to believe that because other fanbases you have interacted with in the past have acted in bad faith, it MUST mean this one will as well. If this is about how he is written, well, to say that AM is an asshole would frankly be doing a disservice to the extent of his malice... but his campaign has to reflect that in some way, and I believe we have gone great lengths to give him a characterization that is accurate to his source material (we wouldn't be putting that amount of effort in a character we didn't truly enjoy). You shouldn't take what his roleplayers post at face-value as if they were making a personal attack to you and your main.
Stop creating enemies in your head, take a breath and go touch some grass, anon. Because that's the sort of uniquely human privilege AM lacks, and you do not seem to be appreciating it to its full extent if the presence of a fictional character stresses you so much.
No.107063
Anonymous
Replies:>>107067
Don't care, not gonna support terrible characters who undeservedly make it far.
No.107064
Anonymous
I refuse to supports FARTS out of principal
No.107065
Anonymous
I support FARTS out of principal.
No.107066
Anonymous
Replies:>>107080
AM will be a Fang situation where they lost to the winner of their last year and then they sweep the next
No.107067
Anonymous
Replies:>>107069
>>107063
I’m mindbroken by Luigi and AM btw
No.107069
Anonymous
>>107067
Not mindbroken, just don't like those characters making it far.
No.107070
Anonymous
Unironically seek therapy if you’re mad about a fictional character’s performance in a popularity contest a whole year after the fact.
No.107071
Anonymous
can I dislike AM for not being a video game character?
No.107072
Anonymous
>>107070
Tell that to the person above you.
No.107073
Anonymous
Replies:>>107118
>>106981
Why is Garry here
I just played IB a few days ago and he's completely levelheaded
No.107074
Anonymous
Replies:>>107076
>>107070
Where do you think you are?
No.107075
Anonymous
Replies:>>107078
>>107071
AM is "le funny campaigned character", you are not allowed dislike him.
save file
image:170942356300.png(1MB , 898x900 , Bart.png)
>>107074
Thankfully not 4chan.
No.107077
Anonymous
>>107070
The guy above your post should listen to your advice.
No.107078
Anonymous
>>107071
>>107075
You can think you want, just don't be an annoyance to others about it.
No.107079
Anonymous
>>107070
>believing therapy is a vital resource rather than a scam
No.107080
Anonymous
>>107066
Does that mean AM will get a birthing scene?
No.107081
Anonymous
Everyone here is thinking all the tournaments are going to go smoothly now that NSA is gone. That's not the case and I think people aren't seeing the bumps we're going to go through this year.

Of course starting off NSA needs to be gone because of her seedy underside that potentially let onto full on rigging depending how far you believe the rabbit hole goes. However, most of the other hosts in training are also jumping off and we're left with the /tnt/ tourney hosts. They can hold the train well but I'm not sure how the insane pace of the four tournament nominations and scheduling will be or if they'll use the bot well. Most importantly, I do not know how much they checked for rigged votes. Reason being is they hosted TTT 2022 which was the single most obvious rigged tournament of all time and it was let through with no trying to check if there's rigging going on. If that's the case it's going to be very ugly this year, and we'd be getting Loona, Peridot and Shirley type of winners.
No.107082
Anonymous
>>107081
Ms. is probably going to be shit anyways tbh. People already are talking spite fuckery with it.
No.107083
Anonymous
Replies:>>107084
>>107081
Stats and the pre-NSA /v/ hosts didn't check for rigging either, did they?
No.107084
Anonymous
>>107083
It's hard to say for Stats because they were so damn quiet that no one knows if they were checking votes or not (minus the last rounds of Ms /co/ 2019 since they were just coming in to finish 2 rounds to get it over with). Nothing comes off suspicious with them vote-wise at all however, besides maybe the Random Cartoon girls winning but they could have very naturally won those first rounds and it wasn't some ridiculous margins like Spinel
I don't go on /v/
No.107085
Anonymous
Farquaad feels off as an E8 member. Not saying he was bad, just weird considering you have Shrek, Rumpel, Death and Jack Horner too. I know the latter two were too new but still
No.107086
Anonymous
>>107085
>Rumpel
Not really? AFAIK he never qualified for Mr. /co/ before and he's far from being a noteworthy character from Shrek, not above Farquaad at least.
No.107087
Anonymous
>>107085
Shrek is very overdue to join, and I could even see it this year depending on what happens. The others aren't THAT big a deal missing out.
No.107088
Anonymous
Replies:>>107090
>>107085
The campaign was at least funny and I'm still perplexed he was two votes away from beating Doctor Doom here.
No.107089
Anonymous
>>107085
Shrek as a series overall feels like too odd and too funpost of picks for Elite 8 members
No.107090
Anonymous
>>107088
Relevant to this thread, and I was a Farquaad voter through and through, but I'm glad Doom ended up getting the victory because either Farquaad or Ruber as the "Villain of /co/" wouldn't have sat well with me in retrospect.
No.107091
Anonymous
>>107090
I missed the tournament and still agree. Shame Doom couldn't get further in Mr. /co/ later on, but considering Skeletor's dominance it might have not mattered anyways.
No.107092
Anonymous
Replies:>>107095
>>107090
Yeah I'd agree too. Both Farquaad and Ruber are good characters who have fun campaigns, but they're not even the best animated movie villains, let alone throwing in comics and other forms of animation too. Even with just animated movies, I think Yzma is better than those two.
No.107093
Anonymous
Replies:>>107094
>>107091
Sadly that's because comic characters are shit and finished
No.107094
Anonymous
Replies:>>107104
>>107093
I want to believe /cov/ will be their time if the MvC characters actually get vocal support
save file
image:170943117063.jpg(73kB , 600x600 , swedishchef.jpg)
>>107090
>>107091
>>107092
What they said, and also the fact that my overall philosophy on what makes a great winner is that it has to be a character beloved by general fans of the medium *and* the board specifically, which Doom happens to check all the marks of. This is also why I went with Hank in Heroes over Mao Mao (although had Superman won semifinals, I would've backed him too). Plus with Doom winning, comicbros finally get a satisfying victory.
No.107096
Anonymous
I do not know how Hank Hill is supposed to be a "hero" of anything and that was a terrible choice for "Hero of /co/"
No.107097
Anonymous
Replies:>>107099
>>107096
Who would've been better then?
No.107098
Anonymous
>>107096
He's an excellent common man hero. Actually better than a cape.
No.107099
Anonymous
>>107097
Just look at the final four with Superman, Popeye and Mao. All would have been better finalists and are actual heroes not just the funny guy who grills
No.107100
Anonymous
Replies:>>107102
>>107099
But they're not really common man y'know. I want my heroes to be relatable.
No.107101
Anonymous
Replies:>>107103
>>107099
>Mao Mao, an egotistical glory-seeking dork with familial issues, is more worthy of being Hero of /co/ than Hank
No.107102
Anonymous
>>107100
It feels like he isn't even a hero at anything, even at the common man role. He's just a funny character in a down to earth comedy.
This isn't saying that Hank isn't a great character. More that it feels he won because of the character himself and he's by far the most successful of the remaining elite characters who haven't won a major tournament, and then people backtracked to try to justify it, instead of focusing on the tournament theme which was heroes
No.107103
Anonymous
>>107101
The difference is he's an actual hero that saves the kingdom literally countless of times from villains and monsters. Hank is literally just a dad.
No.107104
Anonymous
>>107094
>Doom's Capcom partner in the story of MvC3 is Wesker
Well that's unfortunate for him
No.107105
Anonymous
>>107096
He’s one of the most earnest in his own show filled with flawed main characters.
No.107106
Anonymous
Replies:>>107108
>>107104
It's ok because Wesker is being paired with Black Hat so Doom is freed up for another partner
No.107107
Anonymous
>>107102
He is most definitely a common man hero. He has strong values and upholds them in the face of all sorts of corruption and adversity. He's not always right but knows when he should change. He supports his family, friends and community through thick and thin. He see's a deep meaning and benefit to his work, as banal as it may seem. He's the kind of guy the background citizen should strive to be.
No.107108
Anonymous
Replies:>>107112
>>107104
>>107106
Doom should go with M. Bison for /cov/
No.107109
Anonymous
Replies:>>107111
>>107103
Saving the kingdom? A good deed, yes, but it still doesn't change the fact that he mainly does it out of obligation to satisfy his selfishness and to appease his estranged father rather than strictly abiding by a moral code. Also, who's saying you HAVE to physically defeat villains in order to become a "hero"? Next you'll be telling me Phoenix Wright didn't deserve to win Heroes of /v/ because he doesn't defeat monsters in hand-to-hand combat to save the city in the AA games.
No.107111
Anonymous
>>107109
Phoenix is a legal hero.
No.107112
Anonymous
>>107108
Seconding this.
No.107113
Anonymous
Replies:>>107120
Gonna spite vote MvC characters for being uninspired
No.107114
Anonymous
Replies:>>107115
The idea of a bottom 128 tournament is cancerous and only serves as a means to inflate the nomination count with literal nobodies and enable Augie more than we should.
No.107115
Anonymous
Replies:>>107116
>>107114
Bottom 128 does absolutely nothing, the Nominations are going to be completely filled with literal whos and joke picks whether it exists or not.
No.107116
Anonymous
Replies:>>107117
>>107115
"Completely filled" implies every character nominated is a literal who and is not entirely the point I was making. Of course literal whos get nominated, but it especially becomes a problem if you're nominating an influx of them BECAUSE of the bottom 128, and that's just a massive waste of image slots.
No.107117
Anonymous
Replies:>>107119
>>107116
The presence of the "Bottom 128" doesn't affect the Nominations, it doesn't make more characters magically be nominated than if it wasn't a thing. Very few people even care about the Bottom tourneys, it doesn't matter.
If you want to complain about "waste of image slots" and "inflating the nomination count", then complain about Barred too.
No.107119
Anonymous
Replies:>>107121
>>107117
It doesn't matter if there are "very few people" who care about Bottom tourneys, "very few people" can also nominate dozens of characters to the point where it becomes clear that they're going for the bottom of the barrel.
I also couldn't care less about Barred and even then I can't consider it a valid comparison to make considering it only allows 32 characters mostly dominated by those affected by franchise limits while purposely joke picks like "Forklift" are (thankfully) scant compared to characters from a Soviet cartoon that maybe only like five people saw.
No.107120
Anonymous
>>107113
MKvDC will sweep
No.107121
Anonymous
Replies:>>107122
>>107119
>"very few people" can also nominate dozens of characters to the point where it becomes clear that they're going for the bottom of the barrel
And that has nothing to do with the Bottom 128, as those people will do so even if it isn't a thing.
No.107122
Anonymous
Replies:>>107124
>>107121
So why bring up "very few people" if it has nothing to do with Bottom 128?
No.107123
Anonymous
Just ban any character that fails to get in the top half of seeds from ever getting nominated again.
No.107124
Anonymous
Replies:>>107132
>>107122
You tell me; the "very few people" that care about Bottom aren't the same as the "very few people" that nominate a ton of filler.
Why complain about Bottom 128 "inflating the Nominations" when it literally doesn't?
No.107125
Anonymous
Just ban every character from ever getting nominated again.
No.107126
Anonymous
Just ban Augie.
No.107127
Anonymous
Replies:>>107129
Bugs Bunny's campaign should amount to more than just posting low quality crossdressing pin-ups
No.107128
Anonymous
>>107085
Rumpel’s a great villain but he doesn’t hwve Farquaad’s popularity, can’t see him ever making it to the E8 if he qualified.
No.107129
Anonymous
>>107127
yeah it should be posting high quality crossdressing pin-ups
No.107130
Anonymous
Why do we hate joke characters again?
No.107131
Anonymous
Replies:>>107133
We need more crossdressing pin-up campaigns for characters.
No.107132
Anonymous
Replies:>>107134
>>107124
And I never said they were one and the same, where is this coming from? It's just that more often than not the two can overlap regardless of them purposely trying to inflate the count. Besides, you were the one who brought up "very few people" in the argument, not me, so I'm not obligated to tell you.
I also never said the Bottom 128 was solely responsible for the bloated nomination count as much as you like to pin that as the crux of my post, just that it was a contributing factor to a lot of pointless nominations such as obvious samefagged gay furry stuff and Augie Dogie's objectshow characters, among others. Call my complaints disingenuous all you want, but it's still not going to change my opinion that Bottom 128 is inherently shit.
No.107133
Anonymous
>>107131
We already have Ms. /co/ to cover that necessity.
No.107134
Anonymous
Replies:>>107135
>>107132
But it isn't a "contributing factor to a lot of pointless nominations", Augie would still nominate his 50 garbage retard characters whether Bottom was a thing or not. The problem isn't Bottom 128, it's the retards like him. Your complaints of the side tournament are just wrong, it's fine if you don't like it, just ignore it like 90% of people do.
No.107135
Anonymous
Replies:>>107137
>>107134
It still gives people like Augie a pedestal to shill their garbage and that's what I don't like
No.107136
Anonymous
>>107071
Absolutely yes, that's the most reasonable and logical objection to him.
No.107137
Anonymous
Replies:>>107140
>>107135
He will keep doing it even if that tournament stops being a thing.
Plus, not everything that gets into the Bottom 128 is actual garbage.
save file
image:170945281322.gif(324kB , 498x498 , 1681505184718-1.gif)
I killed every single one of Augie's nominations. AMA.
Replies:>>107142
save file
image:170945298340.png(35kB , 211x240 , Spoiler image)
>>107138
DEADGINEER
GAMING
No.107140
Anonymous
>>107137
Purely subjective, there's not a single Bottom 128 I care about.
No.107141
Anonymous
>>107140
Nyarlathotepbros...
Replies:>>107146
save file
image:170945323275.gif(860kB , 220x365 , fortnite-isaac-clarke.gif)
>>107138
>>107139
Nice!
No.107143
Anonymous
>>107140
Welp, you said it yourself. If it's "purely subjecive" then by definition everything that gets into bottom 128 cannot just be said to be trash.
No.107144
Anonymous
Replies:>>107145
>>107140
Not caring about a character doesn't mean that the character is automatically garbage. I personally don't care about almost all the characters that qualify for the main tournaments, I'm not going to call them garbage because of that.
Bottom 128 has trash and filler, yes, but also some actual characters that simply don't any votes in the Qualifiers.
No.107145
Anonymous
>>107144
4chan in general is full of hormonal young adults (or so you would hope) who have yet to develop the self-awareness that not liking something does not equal it being low quality.
Replies:>>107147
save file
image:170945415674.png(254kB , 972x606 , Spoiler image)
>>107142
DEADGINEER GAMING
DEADGINEER GAMING
DEADGINEER GAMING
DEADGINEER GAMING
DEADGINEER GAMING
save file
image:170945583160.jpg(367kB , 1024x768 , d384rdf-8fe44518-fd4f-41db-b8b1-ea0d95c70523.jpg)
>>107146
GODDAMNIT
No.107148
Anonymous
Replies:>>107150
I don't see the need to whittle down the number of nominees, it might be longer to go through but as long as it's listed alphabetical by series it allows for a stronger field of characters that allow for the top 128 to be as quality as possible.
However, if people really want to reduce the numbers, the most successful ways you can do it are
>Remove bottom 128 tournament
>Require, at max, you support 1-2 characters per comment. This shows you actually support them at your upmost attention, and it'll be easier to see samefagging and harder to samefag every character to qualifiers. The bot will ignore all posts that have more then 1-2 (you)s when it counts the criteria
>Any character who slips below #600 is banned for a year, under #1000 for 2 years
Replies:>>107169
save file
image:170947604105.jpg(133kB , 926x949 , 1673799046851867.jpg)
>>107138
Why didn't you let me join in?
No.107150
Anonymous
>>107148
We should do all of this immediately, but change #600 to #500 and #1000 to #750. Make sure we have no literal whos ever.
No.107151
Anonymous
KILL REIMU
save file
image:170947856722.jpg(985kB , 4000x2502 , __hakurei_reimu_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_luant__61db8c194097098a626cd3b104c9aca0.jpg)
>>107151
No.107153
Anonymous
Kill Reimu. Behead Reimu. Roundhouse kick a Reimu into the concrete. Slam dunk a Reimu fumo into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Reimu. Defecate in a Reimu food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry Reimu in a wok. Toss Reimu into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Reimu's gas tank. Judo throw Reimu into a wood chipper. Twist Reimu heads off. Report Reimu to the IRS. Karate chop Reimu in half. Curb stomp Reimu. Trap Reimu in quicksand. Crush Reimu in the trash compactor. Liquefy Reimu in a vat of acid. Eat Reimu. Dissect Reimu. Exterminate Reimu in the gas chamber. Stomp Reimu skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Reimu in the oven. Lobotomize Reimu. Mandatory abortions for Reimu. Grind reimu fumos in the garbage disposal. Drown reimu in fried takoyaki grease. Vaporize reimu with a ray gun. Kick old reimu down the stairs. Feed reimu to alligators. Slice reimu with a katana.
No.107154
Anonymous
>>107151
>>107153
Looks like Scout broke out of the mental ward. Again.
No.107162
Anonymous
No.107164
Anonymous
The idea of a banned character tournament is cancerous and only serves as a means to inflate the nomination threads with illegible nobodies and enable retards & DBZposters more than we should.
No.107165
Anonymous
I wish Reimu died honestly.
No.107167
Anonymous
>>107165
I wish Reimu would twerk her FAT BUTT in my FACE
(scoutbro btw)
No.107168
Anonymous
>>107103
>Hank is literally just a dad.
Hank is literally royalty, why do you think the show is called KING of the Hill? And he has led his dynasty to greatness I tell you hwat
save file
image:170949235568.jpg(180kB , 1416x2048 , 1789662519302.jpg)
>>107149
Don't worry, when next time arrives I'll make sure to give you a call.
No.107170
Anonymous
Replies:>>107173
>>107167
Reimu's definitely the thinnest queen after Recette.
save file
image:170949477253.jpg(95kB , 900x900 , C408571E-EA90-433B-87C3-1CEEB07E995B.jpeg)
>>107167
This but fang
No.107173
Anonymous
Replies:>>107187
>>107170
Why is she so flat is dante eating all the pizzas by himself?
No.107178
Anonymous
Samurai Jack and King of the Hill should be banned
Replies:>>107182
save file
image:170950300955.png(195kB , 628x441 , Spoiler image)
No.107180
Anonymous
Replies:>>107181
>>107178
They already are though (until 2025)
No.107181
Anonymous
>>107180
Not Aku or Bobby Hill/Boomhauer
No.107182
Anonymous
>>107179
My point still stands.
No.107183
Anonymous
>>107178
Support more popular characters lol
No.107184
Anonymous
Replies:>>107185
Reimu should be banned because she has a fat butt
No.107185
Anonymous
Replies:>>107188
>>107184
that's what got her to win 2020 though
No.107186
Anonymous
Raymoo
No.107188
Anonymous
>>107185
True...
save file
image:170950786708.png(412kB , 784x514 , STINKren the SMELLIEST.png)
>All this off-topic babble
Now listen here you little fucking ANTS, I... Huh? *sniffs* BLAAAAH! My breath!..... it-it smells like crap!..... I can't stand it..... I can't take it anymore.... *dies*

RIP
No.107190
Anonymous
Ban all coombait characters
No.107191
Anonymous
Replies:>>107193
>>107190
Or in other words, no more female tournaments.
No.107192
Anonymous
>>107190
Of course NSA would say this because she's jealous Black Hat is not being lusted by others
Replies:>>107195
save file
image:170950841165.png(262kB , 600x718 , 1699844376169677.png)
>>107191
I know at least one character who'd still be eligible.
No.107194
Anonymous
Replies:>>107196
We should have more coombait winners, especially in King
save file
image:170950845680.jpg(107kB , 900x900 , Spoiler image)
>>107193
Yeah, YO MAMA!
No.107196
Anonymous
>>107194
I agree, King Boo should win one day
Replies:>>107229
save file
image:170950905537.jpg(550kB , 1140x1220 , kek what a boo lm edition.jpg)
>>107196
Glad to see someone else will be voting for my KING.
No.107198
Anonymous
>>107196
win the getting raped competition
No.107199
Anonymous
>>107189
Kekaroo!
No.107200
Anonymous
>>107189
I feel bad for Jiren, he didn't deserve to die like this
No.107202
Anonymous
People finally got smart with off-season threads, so 100% right now the absolute biggest risk to the tournament's futures is this discussion of trying to force yearly tournaments on other boards.
People aren't grasping that /aco/ has already banned tournaments and that other boards might ban them as well, leading to moderator action to just blanket ban them across the boards like some would. I see people wanting to do yearly /an/ and that's really risking it given a lot come from /tnt/. I see people want do some /trash/ meme shit tournament and that might convince mods that tournaments should be a /trash/ thing like they tried to force with /co/ when they moved it. I especially see people trying to force shit on /a/ when they have the strictest mods and would nuke it instantly. And are people even aware? Did the Tag-Team fiasco teach people nothing?
It should just be /co/ and /v/ and occasionally maybe a one-off happens on other board. No one should be risking them for shit on other boards with 50 votes. Pigs get fed and hogs get slaughtered
No.107203
Anonymous
>>107202
I gotta agree with this.
No.107204
Anonymous
>>107202
I gotta disagree with this.
No.107205
Anonymous
>>107202
I gotta be neutral with this
No.107206
Anonymous
>>107202
I don't know about this
No.107207
Anonymous
>>107202
>Only /co/ and /v/ should have board tournaments, every single other board on the site can go fuck itself for not being part of the original two!
No.107210
Anonymous
>>107202
i think the reason people keep pushing for every tournament to be a yearly event is so their mains have more chances to win.
>>107207
/v/ should not have tournaments and can go fuck themselves for not being part of the original one.
No.107216
Anonymous
>>107210
NSAbro btw
save file
image:170951329531.png(74kB , 1028x526 , 1666828835771554.png)
>>106775
>JW doesn't have that schizo alliance Fire Punch Agni "literally me" energy Grimm has.
>Implying
No.107220
Anonymous
Replies:>>107221
>>107207
That's not what he is saying, you disingenuous twerp.
No.107221
Anonymous
>>107220
It might as well, why should only /v/ and /co/ have the privilege of having yearly tournaments?
No.107222
Anonymous
>>107221
>It might as well
Are you a mind reader? Why are you making shit up?
No.107223
Anonymous
>>107221
His concern is over jannies potentially blanket banning the tournaments across the website, it's not about certain boards having "privilege" over others.
No.107224
Anonymous
>>107223
Unless people try to force this on strict boards or on every single board on the site in a single year this shouldn't be a big deal, just branching out slowly should be fine.
save file
image:170951446167.png(859kB , 949x548 , Tranny.png)
>>107223
>His concern is about this guy
save file
image:170951653807.gif(114kB , 220x205 , 1647909305184.gif)
Queen /v/ has a serious and legitimate loli and lolifag problem and it has never actually been properly talked about.

There hasn't been a single Queen /v/ without a loli E8 in it. Roll is god knows why, one of the few characters to have made E8 fucking THRICE. Recette needs no introduction. Reimu, Midna and Curly are diet lolis, which leaves us with Samus as the only non-loli or loli-like winner.
Even if you insist I will even elaborate on every loli that has made into E8 even
>Roll
She is literally the poster-child to the largest loli sharing booru on the internet. No further elaboration needed.
>Cirno
Tohou girls in general rarely are seen as actual grown adults in source material and thus appear more child-like. And they're still very much posted the shit out of, on loli boorus Scarlet and Marisa both have over 20k posts under their tags.
>The entire2021 Rooster
Where do I even start man...
Recette is honestly just a memory of a dead horse at this point, it is near-universally agreed (You) don't have a saying in this to be the worst winner out of any tournament period.
Although something I wanna add is that if I ever had the chance to meet Aerd in person...

You're the only living thing in this world I'd personally find enjoyament in murdering, alongside everybody you even "like". I have your IP and Address motherfucker, I fully capable of sending a myriad of shit to your address just to fuck with you.

Continuing on.
Mado is an obvious no brainer, Marisa as I said has over 20k entries on the loli booru, Alice is literally a loli in the literal sense. I have played and entierly completed both Black Souls 1 and 2, the latter having finished the DLC's with all the endings and I still don't get the appeal of Alice.
>Ashely
Literally just a loli ploy and I remember vividly someone saying she needs to be voted into E8 because there are no loli elites.
>Malon
Who expected her to make E8? Absolutely fuck-all nobody. Did she make it? She somehow did! How does she look like? WOW, a young girl.

There should unironically be a discussion around pedophiles in this tournament
save file
image:170951666794.jpg(37kB , 600x600 , raymoo.jpg)
>>107232
>Reimu, Midna and Curly are diet lolis
Stopped reading there.
No.107234
Anonymous
Replies:>>107246
>>107232
I vote Roll because I like the Mega Man games.
No.107235
Anonymous
not giving the reply this shit reeks of bait
No.107237
Anonymous
Replies:>>107241
>>107233
Reimu isn't a loli?
Replies:>>107250
save file
image:170951708607.jpg(271kB , 1924x1040 , Goku can't believe this.jpg)
>>107232
>Reimu, Midna and Curly are diet lolis
>That entire non sequitur sentence where you randomly start threatening an artist because he's an obnoxious attention whore who got a lame pick to win
Some people really need to learn how to write posts that aren't full of shit opinions or autistic ramblings, there's not gonna be a lot of people who agree with you even if your point isn't inherently wrong because you went out of your way to to make yourself look retarded.
save file
image:170951723773.jpg(91kB , 586x540 , 1634698986690.jpg)
>107232
No.107240
Anonymous
>>107232
>Malon
Malon's loli form is not her main form, that's like saying Zelda is a loli because of the Young Link portion of OoT. AFAIK all of Malon's OC used her adult appearance as well. I have also played through all of BS1+BS2 DLC3 and I feel like Alice is only partially a loli, she has too many variations in her appearances to single out one as all-encompassing (i agree though i'd rather have mabel than alice)
Also I agree with >>107233 none of those characters are lolis and I really want to know how you looked at Curly and concluded she's a loli in any sense of the word
No.107241
Anonymous
Replies:>>107244
>>107237
Correct
No.107243
Anonymous
>>107232
>Tohou girls in general rarely are seen as actual grown adults in source material and thus appear more child-like.
All you had to do was say something like “fairies are typically depicted as looking and behaving like children”, but when you expand it to ALL of Touhou you lose credibility. You’re going off one booru tagging a character with no context of THEM being a loli in most of the art shared there.

>Mado is a no brainer.
I know there’s at least a number of people who see her that way, but it’s hardly an overwhelming majority. In fact, a lot I’ve seen interpret her as a young adult.
No.107244
Anonymous
>>107241
Could've fooled me if I'm honest although that might be because I don't really care that much for touhou.
No.107245
Anonymous
Replies:>>107248
>>107153
>>107165
t. my based silent QUEEN Tifa
No.107246
Anonymous
Replies:>>107249
>>107234
A shame because the spriteanon just disappeared and made some kino content for her that sadly got overshadowed by the pedofag
save file
image:170951828289.jpg(202kB , 1000x1540 , 1697411422661241.jpg)
I find it hilarious what that post is ignoring is that the only "loli" is Recette and she's literally the punching bag for all tournament champions. Also some falseflaggers who were seething so damn hard about Midna tries to tag her with lolis as spite for winning.
No.107248
Anonymous
>>107245
Tifa? More like Captain Falcon's biggest supporter.
No.107249
Anonymous
>>107246
People only care about porn in the coombait tournament.
save file
image:170951851864.png(376kB , 730x448 , in-no-country-for-old-men-2007-anton-chigurh-has-this-v0-t3y5sm0f6nob1.png)
>>107233
>>107238
Alright, I'll admit, I thought and judged a bit quickly about Curly Brace. She's a whole another can of worms that is best left untouched, because you fragile clean shaven anuses can't seem to handle my rather adequate opinion.
>yande.re
>lolibooru.moe
>booru.allthefallen.moe
Search Reimu and Midna and tell me how many results it wields in each of these. I don't care weather or not a character is actually a loli, what matters is at what capacity does that character attract lolifags. I already am seeing new sub-80 IQ retards trying to come up with new arguments

>>107240
>Malon's loli form is not her main form
It was her nomination picture and it is what people mostly know her from. Midna also has a grown up and bigger form but everyone prefers her shortstack appearance over her goddess one.
>you looked at Curly and concluded she's a loli in any sense of the word
https://static.wikitide.net/4tourneywiki/5/58/Curly_full_body.png
This is an "official" picture. What you've seen of curly is merely fan-art that has rotten your brain, of which mostly stems from Wamu.

>>107243
That's why I said "rarely seen" as there is Yukari for example. Literally every other character is child-like in appearance.
>In fact, a lot I’ve seen interpret her as a young adult.
And many disagree and interpret her as a young prepubescent child. If you really wanna tell me I am wrong, bring me something from the fucking source you troglodyte.
No.107251
Anonymous
>>107207
No, but they should happen naturally among the board users and not because /tnt/ decided to "raid" the board to force them
No.107252
Anonymous
>>107250
I hate how people just take Midna's imp form as a younger version of herself when that isn't the case.
No.107253
Anonymous
If you're gonna complain about coombait, complain about all of it, not just thing (You) don't like.
No.107254
Anonymous
Replies:>>107260
>>107253
No. I won't. I will specifically complain about
borderline pedophiles trying to push a shit all nobody to elites just so they can touch their cocks a little harder.
This ain't black and white cunt, this is an entire issue completely.
No.107255
Anonymous
>>107253
Hold on, you find loli to be coombait?
No.107256
Anonymous
>>107255
No you don't understand, I mean..... Rrrggh You're so lucky I'm not there
save file
image:170951902202.png(23kB , 172x479 , latest.png)
>>107250
>I thought and judged a bit quickly about Curly Brace. She's a whole another can of worms that is best left untouched
>Opens the can of worms anyways
This is also official art btw, if you think this is a loli you do not know what that word means
No.107259
Anonymous
Replies:>>107263
>>107250
No, I meant MOST of Touhou can’t directly be counted under that umbrella. Even other official Touhou material outside ZUN’s art style depicts quite a few characters as having more developed proportions. I kind of get where you’re going with this argument, but you’re also pinning labels on several characters just because a subsector of people interpret them in certain ways. Like come on, Midna?

>bring me something from the fucking source you troglodyte
Yume Nikki’s creator gave supervision on a 3D remake and a manga for the game, and Mado looks at least like a teenager. Going off the game itself, you can at least interpret based off her presumably living alone and having an older console (even for 2004) to keep her company.
No.107260
Anonymous
>>107254
You're having stroke.

>>107255
Considering the site is full of lolifags, it's very clear that it is.
No.107261
Anonymous
>>107257
Wow, what do ya know, the shortstack did NOT in fact turn out to be a loli, what a surprise.
No.107262
Anonymous
>>107250
>Whether or not a character is a loli isn't actually important, what IS important is the headcanon of their fans who might interpret them as a loli
Are you serious?
save file
image:170951998330.png(502kB , 846x476 , fb8dc9b2e183ea880086e91f186c54a8.png)
>>107257
The can of worms wasn't anything related on the loli side or even anything like that. I even brought up why I thought that way because the art featured in the nomination picture was based off of 2011 remake (which is where the picture I linked is from).
But lets be honest I admit my mistake towards calling Curly a loli and I'll own it up to it.

>>107259
>but you’re also pinning labels on several characters just because a subsector of people interpret them in certain ways.
>Like come on, Midna?
1. Touhou has many interesting and unique attractions about it, from the games hardness, soundtrack, characters and their sexual appeal. Name me a character in touhou that doesn't look like a child.
2. She's a shortstack. I know I should hang myself for comparing shortstacks and lolis but there's a reason why I said diet loli's, they look like one but aren't. I am very aware that there is a huge contrast between the two terms but to the normal persons eye it ain't any different.
>>107260
You're having a stroke.*

>>107262
Yes.
No.107264
Anonymous
>>107263
>Name me a character in touhou that doesn't look like a child.
Zanmu, Mouku, Meiling
save file
image:170952026394.png(91kB , 200x361 , 200px-Th08Mokou1.png)
>>107264
>Mouku
BEHOLD, AN ADULT
No.107266
Anonymous
Controversial opinion: I do not like pedophiles
Replies:>>107270
save file
image:170952061454.gif(109kB , 220x220 , 66524A45-1E38-4A08-A9DA-5B724C0A5A83.gif)
>>107267
Do you?
No.107270
Anonymous
Replies:>>107272
save file
image:170952090411.jpg(8kB , 235x212 , RAGE.jpeg)
WITH THE POWER OF THIS ZERO, I DEMAND SILENCE AT ONCE!
No.107272
Anonymous
Replies:>>107275
>>107271
are you trying to be a retard on purpose
No.107273
Anonymous
If we're gonna use Touhou's art as proof that Touhou's look like loli's we may as well write the entire franchise off, even Touhou's that every single person considers to be an adult look younger than they should when they're drawn by Zun.
save file
image:170952122179.png(118kB , 320x350 , ddnlbfk-9fbb700c-8a8a-44f5-9e7a-43133fb86bdd.png)
Replies:>>107276
save file
image:170952143137.jpg(114kB , 1300x1260 , TiredMan.jpg)
>>107272
Yes, he is.
No.107276
Anonymous
Replies:>>107289
>>107275
Agreed, we should instead focus on Battler, the maximum jobber where's he? Ravioli
No.107277
Anonymous
Replies:>>107282
There's nothing wrong with loli's. 4chan was founded by loli's and hebe fags. Take your reddit normie moral panic faggotry about fictional characters elsewhere.
No.107279
Anonymous
>culturesissy is at it again
save file
image:170952193599.png(748kB , 1300x1300 , Ridley.png)
None of this makes Samus any less shit than she already is.
save file
image:170952195958.png(2.40MB , 1920x1080 , krab.png)
>Squidward jobbed
No.107282
Anonymous
>>107277
Then why the fuck not vote for some good lolis instead of voting the tournament equivalent of Joe Biden.
No.107283
Anonymous
Replies:>>107307
>>107282
What are the good loli's?
save file
image:170952240545.png(418kB , 799x823 , furryscoutthinks.png)
>>107282
>vote for some good lolis instead
And that would be...?
No.107286
Anonymous
That's it. Voting against Anton now.
No.107287
Anonymous
>>107263
Now you're going backwards to say that all Touhou characters look like children? I don't know why you're dying on this hill, but I'm just giving up on this back-and-forth now.
No.107288
Anonymous
I absolutely believe this person unironically sees any girl as a loli if she's not depicted with overt breasts or hips.
save file
image:170952296029.png(36kB , 1280x720 , 170627089928.png)
>>107276
He's at Vince's favorite place.
No.107290
Anonymous
I saw that anon trying to deflect.
Replies:>>107294
save file
image:170952306037.png(121kB , 637x450 , SamusBird.PNG.png)
Wtf is wrong with you guys. I can't believe you voted for Samus, who's a loli. These pedos are just the worst.
No.107292
Anonymous
>>107060
>Vince wants to suck "milk" out of a fish's ass
No wonder Satan doesn't want him in Hell, that's just gross.
No.107293
Anonymous
It's telling everyone tries to argue their character isn't a loli instead of questioning antonfags autism about loli's in the first place.
You would hate an /a/ tourney.
No.107294
Anonymous
>>107291
Shut up Ridley it was never funny and I'm tired of your shit and the other two vocal jobbers that are king boo and icon of sin.
No.107295
Anonymous
Replies:>>107297
>>107293
Not antonfag but I think most people that vote loli characters have ridiculously shit taste compared to the average coomer who'd vote for mai shiranuri or baiken
No.107296
Anonymous
Replies:>>107299
>>107293
Luckily /a/fags will never get their tournament
No.107297
Anonymous
>>107295
You still haven't said who the "good loli's" were.
No.107299
Anonymous
Replies:>>107304
>>107296
Heroes and Villains of /a/bros... Or tournaments are cancelled...
No.107300
Anonymous
Bottom 128 > Top 128
No.107301
Anonymous
>>107293
Because the Antonfag has ridiculously wide standards for what counts as a loli, Curly and Midna do not count in any sense of the word regardless of whether or not they have fans that like to draw them as loli’s.
No.107302
Anonymous
>>107297
>>107301
90% of the ms. /a/ roster would be loli's by this guys standard.
No.107303
Anonymous
>>107297
Alice from mad father and the girls from mogeko castle.
No.107304
Anonymous
>>107299
Speaking of that if Heroes and Villains are being done in 2024 as "test runs" does that mean 2025 is the year we get the coveted mainline /a/ tournament?
If so I'm glad the timing worked out this way, assuming everything goes without a hitch with the new host lineup we dodged a bullet by not having NSA around for it
No.107305
Anonymous
Replies:>>107325
>>107303
If they were good... they'd qualify.
No.107306
Anonymous
Replies:>>107325
>>107303
literally who
save file
image:170952474890.jpg(59kB , 890x860 , 8a2.jpg)
>>107287
Nope. I asked the question and I knew I would get only a few names, of which I already knew and our friend here >>107264 confirmed me right. I don't detract from my arguments, I know that not every touhou character looks like a prepubescent child or even a hebe. I owned it up my mistake of claiming Curly being a loli and I am not claiming any other character to be one, but touhou is a franchise I am familiar with and you're almost right to call me out until you all decided that none of the touhou characters look like children.

>>107288
Sure, by that logic I also consider traps to be female. Whatever makes you sleep warmer at night, I guess.

>>107293
/a/ is /a/, /v/ is /v/.
They have their own set of /a/utism that I am not fond of. And /v/'s loli's are absolutely shit and undeserving of even proceeding past round 1.

>>107301
>>107302
I made an argument and brought up evidence and means towards finding it. I found out my initial standpoint on Curly was mistaken and corrected myself while nothing has changed on Midna's part. I don't claim her to be a loli, but a character that still is a lolicon magnet.

>>107282
>>107283
>>107284
>>107297
This discussion proves my point that not a single "loli" character is worth even entering E8 if there isn't a single first thought for it. They're purely pushed by lolifags for reasons we know but at a more autistic and contrived way. Nobody questions it, nobody bats an eye. It happens, it happens. We get fucking Recette as a winner and thank good that illiterates here are at least critical of her.
No.107308
Anonymous
Replies:>>107309
>>107307
All the characters that qualify for Queen are shit, loli or not.
No.107309
Anonymous
Replies:>>107311
>>107308
Bejitabro btw
No.107310
Anonymous
>>107307
>you all decided that none of the touhou characters look like children
That’s not what happened, retard.
No.107311
Anonymous
>>107309
Gokubro, actually
save file
image:170952509134.jpg(47kB , 496x400 , lejudge.jpg)
kek what an inferior shit Corncob McCarthy character that will get raped and gaped in champions of /lit/.
No.107313
Anonymous
Replies:>>107315
>>107312
>Tfw canonical lolicon
save file
image:170952533304.png(495kB , 1080x607 , zejudge.png)
>>107312
Based JudgeCHAD
No.107315
Anonymous
>>107313
Their meeting is fated.
>tfw Anotn was literally just a third rate normie-palatable Holden
No.107317
Anonymous
Actually thinking about it, I believe most of the explicitly younger Touhou designs are earlier in the series. You've got the various fairies, Rumia, the Scarlet sisters, the Prismrivers, etc. that all come from the earlier Windows era, but as you get further on these easy examples are less in frequency. Sometimes you'll get something like Eika or Eternity, but it's not as common nowadays. I'd actually go as far as to say that a lot of recent additions to the series are actually hard to argue as being akin to children.
No.107318
Anonymous
>>107312
I find it funny that if there would be a /lit/ tournament, The Judge would actually be a character that would rape, smoke a cigar, kill, play poker, skin, speak some sermon, rape a chil-, and study biology while reminiscing about something.
Judge has no weaknessES, he dances, dances. He says he'll never die.
No.107321
Anonymous
That got me thinking. Touhoufags were just the Murder Drone fags of its time, weren't they? Except way bigger, louder, and more successful. But the principle is the same: a bunch of outsiders from their own circlejerk coming in to spam their picks and their circlejerk memes. Any distinction made between the two would boil down to "one of these is okay because it's older".
No.107322
Anonymous
>>107312
Funny how he was based on a real person and still seems less unhinged than him.
No.107323
Anonymous
Replies:>>107337
>>107312
>>107318
AM vs. Holden could end up as one of the best tournament matches ever if both sides were enthusiastic about it.
No.107325
Anonymous
>>107305
>>107306
Sage,Umbrella,Pearl
No.107327
Anonymous
>>107321
Touhou would have been a lot less insular on 4chan even back in the franchise's prime days. Nowadays it just blends together amongst other fandoms. I sort of get your angle here, but at minimum it's not the best comparison with /v/.
No.107329
Anonymous
>>107321
True. 2hufags are just /v/ boomer Murder Dronesfags. Guarantee you people will feel the same for MDfags the way they do 2hufags in the future.
No.107330
Anonymous
>>107321
You're forgetting one attribute which is longevity. They've had a long influence and popularity since oldfag times. It puts them at least a step above. The closest /co/ comparison is maybe ponies.
No.107331
Anonymous
>>107325
If they were good... they'd qualify.
No.107333
Anonymous
>>107325
literally who
No.107334
Anonymous
>>107321
Touhoufags originated in a time of the internet where they remained mostly unopposed by basically anything. 4chan was their lounge and there wasn't any fandom that was as loud or connected as touhou in its time. Although, of course there emerged a few. Hetalia was I think the first proper big fandom on the internet which was then dwarfed by Homestuck and MLP.
Funny although, how Touhou managed to essentially outlive all three.
save file
image:170952636381.jpg(88kB , 585x500 , Me and the boys.jpg)
>Live villainous Mr. /co/ reaction
No.107336
Anonymous
>>107334
Homestuck is still alive somehow... Basically dying in pain but somehow still alive. MLP is still going strong.
Replies:>>107359
save file
image:170952649941.jpg(41kB , 567x382 , 1623904497716.jpg)
>>107318
>>107323
This character... Intrigues me. Let alone to compare it to AM I'm somewhat interested what makes this character so great (aside from being written by McCarthy).
No.107338
Anonymous
Replies:>>107342
>>107334
>Touhoufags originated in a time of the internet where they remained mostly unopposed by basically anything.
Never thought about it that way, but you actually have a good point. The series blew up at a time when the internet was just starting to get really big, but also wasn't as ubiquitous and taken for granted as the present day. Just adds to my belief that ZUN basically struck lightning with when he dropped the Windows era of Touhou.
No.107339
Anonymous
>>107334
I forgot Hetalia was even a thing until you mentioned it
No.107340
Anonymous
>>107321
Similar, but I wouldn't say so. You can basically group any obnoxious fanbase together but at least Touhou is relevant.
No.107341
Anonymous
>>107318
He's basically cosmically unbeatable. Though him confronting characters like Ahab, AM, or Milton's Satan in the tourney could be amazing.
No.107342
Anonymous
>>107338
2hu's fame always did kind of baffle me. It still attracts fans though so it's doing something. I guess it's the wide universe and cute characters. I tried playing the games themselves but I'm not really into anally hard bullet dodge.
No.107343
Anonymous
>>107321
I find it funny how there are no equivalents to MDfags on /v/. A zoomer property with a hyper-autistic fandom that just spams their picks. FNAFags? They're chill as fuck. Undertalefags? Actually pretty uncommon. Spamtonfags are almost no more and Muffet had a good and respectable campaign. Everyone else is silent. Fangfags are the closest one I could think of that fits this but even then, they only focused on one character and not the game as a whole.
save file
image:170952695454.jpg(33kB , 550x550 , c696277245aab04f29d75a67904c3c3d.jpg)
>>107334
/mlp/ is still alive and kickin'
No.107348
Anonymous
Replies:>>107349
/mlp/ is zombie state
No.107349
Anonymous
>>107348
This.
MLP isn’t entirely dead but it isn’t exactly alive either. It isn’t dominating the entire and holding it in an iron grip like it used to. I doubt the size of the fandom has even changed, to the contrary I’d say it has grown. But the internet has grown hundred-fold more and MLP even with its reach is now situated in fringes of the internet.
No.107351
Anonymous
MLP still has a lot of good artists and that's the only thing I care about.
No.107352
Anonymous
I'm glad /co/ never allowed ponies back tbh.
No.107353
Anonymous
/co/ should allow ponies back desu
No.107356
Anonymous
Replies:>>107360
>>107341
A /lit/ tournament in general could be amazing with characters like Judge Holden, Ahab, Dante, Don Quixote, Odysseus, Leopold Bloom, Meursault, John Silver, etc.
No.107359
Anonymous
>>107337
He's an extremely fascinating, charismatic, warped philosophical character that has some of the most eloquent speeches in recent english fiction. Similar to AM as being both terrifying and humorously meme-able. I'd recommend reading Blood Meridian. Who or what exactly he is is very interpretable.
No.107360
Anonymous
>>107356
It's also where AM and Livesey belong.
Replies:>>107362
save file
image:170952980001.png(346kB , 400x359 , josh.png)
Hey guys look what I found!
No.107362
Anonymous
>>107361
Go throw it back in the dump you found it in.
save file
image:170953025957.jpg(35kB , 689x388 , EJacHwcXkAEyif-.jpg)
>tfw can't join the /lit/ tournament because I don't read books
No.107364
Anonymous
>>107363
No one plays video games on /v/, doesn't stop them from participating.
No.107365
Anonymous
>>107363
No one reads comics on /co/, this... Makes sense actually.
No.107368
Anonymous
Replies:>>107374
Just ban tournaments in general teebeeeich
No.107369
Anonymous
No.107373
Anonymous
>>107367
Look at this diet loli. Pathetic.
No.107374
Anonymous
>>107368
this! so much this!
our normal popularity poll was ruined day 1 by this tournament autism and i hate it!
No.107395
Anonymous
Are there any diet shotas?
No.107396
Anonymous
Replies:>>107406
>>107395
I think Mac is our only underaged male winner but he looks much older
No.107398
Anonymous
>>107395
Battler
No.107400
Anonymous
No.107402
Anonymous
No.107403
Anonymous
>>107395
Bejita
No.107404
Anonymous
>>107341
>>107318
Lucian of Samosata solos
No.107405
Anonymous
No.107406
Anonymous
>>107396
Well he's also 17, and pretty sure the only likely underaged elite in King (Demi-fiend) is right around that age as well. Still a league away from any pre-teens making it that far.
save file
image:170954254179.png(2.15MB , 1280x1812 , 1280px-Junko.png)
>>107263
>Name me a character in touhou that doesn't look like a child.
Yuugi, Hisami, Sanae, Kasen, Yukari, Komachi, Mamizou, Byakuren, Keiki, Yuyuko, Kanako, Letty, Junko, Hecatia, Okina, Nemuno, Eirin, Shou, Seiga, Wakasagihime, Kagerou, Miyoi, Yorihime, Toyohime and so on.
Unless of course we're going to be stringent but a lot of these also have non-ZUN official art.
No.107408
Anonymous
Replies:>>107410
>>107407
All diet lolis.
Replies:>>107410
save file
image:170954319205.png(132kB , 471x439 , f2bf0998.png)
>>107407
Also Reimu herself is pretty universally portrayed as a petite asian woman in most official works. Next to actual lolis (like the fairies) she tends to mog them.
save file
image:170954341085.jpg(62kB , 516x729 , 9790303.jpg)
>>107409
Another example is this coverart by the official artist for the Fairies manga. He even drew game art for Cirno's game, Fairy Wars.
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Visionary_Fairies_in_Shrine
And doesn't tend to deviate his designs.
>>107408
...In Australia.
No.107411
Anonymous
I can’t believe /v/ elected four loli queens…
No.107412
Anonymous
>>107411
Samus, Reimu, Midna and Curly; my loli queens...
No.107415
Anonymous
>>107232
I just hate Roll because it's so fucking blatant that her fans are just lolifags.
If Rollfags liked Mega Man so much where is this energy during King? Why haven't Zero, Mega Man, or X ever made Elite or even gotten close?
No.107416
Anonymous
Replies:>>107440
>>107415
It's simple really. It's because Roll is on heat and they're not.
No.107421
Anonymous
>>107232
Still voting Roll, libtard.
No.107422
Anonymous
>>107415
It's because Roll is so sexy bros.
No.107423
Anonymous
>>107411
My loli queen Samus..
No.107425
Anonymous
No.107426
Anonymous
Aerd should be the one tortured and humiliated in those drawings instead of putting the blame on Recette
No.107427
Anonymous
>>107426
>We should give more attention to a notorious attention whore
No.107428
Anonymous
Replies:>>107430
>>107426
That's because Aerd was never really the issue people who dislked Recette had with her.
No.107430
Anonymous
>>107428
It should be too.
Replies:>>107434
save file
image:170955878574.png(998kB , 1500x3118 , 1700926956794660.png)
Just a reminder that this is canon
No.107434
Anonymous
>>107432
… which is still less gay than FAGjita.
No.107435
Anonymous
.... Thought the TARDkurat to himself.
No.107436
Anonymous
Replies:>>107438
DBZ and DBS will never get to participate in a real tournament.
No.107439
Anonymous
>>107438
Kek, based
save file
image:170956162498.png(1.36MB , 1240x1545 , AC1F5698-EFFA-4592-BD06-02890DF3E65F.png)
>>107416
>>107421
>>107422
>t.
No.107441
Anonymous
murder drones lives in this one dude's head rent free
No.107443
Anonymous
Replies:>>107444
>>107438
Where is Mr /a/?
No.107445
Anonymous
>>107444
I kneel
No.107446
Anonymous
>>107444
Holy BASED
No.107447
Anonymous
>>107444
My knees are moving on their own!
No.107451
Anonymous
So uh is the judge guy basically the Black Hat of /lit/?
save file
image:170956850472.jpg(299kB , 1170x931 , F_eIV5TXsAIZCHx.jpg)
>>107451
In what sense are we talking about? Evil and strong are the only thing that both have in common. Otherwise they are same archetypal evil written in opposite directions. Black Hat is written as an evil powerful lord that supplies other lords of evil and is very definitely a mary sue when it comes to a lot of aspect to him. He's just seen as the
>"Big Bad does bad stuff in the background, he's so scary uwah!!"

The Judge is EVIL, as in he'll do the most fucked up thing imaginable in the moment and he'll justify and get away with it. He'll convince an entire town of people that the preist is a pedophile and a wanted criminal when he'd never seen or heard the person in his entire life. His preference is raping young children and killing them by snapping their necks. He was so eager towards getting to our protagonist, only way he managed to stave off was due to the Toadvine and Tobin kept him away from the Judge and not for long. The Judge never denies that he's evil, but in his philosophy that's just part of the universe. War is what keeps humanity in check and united, and with war there ensues genocides, rape, life-flaying, etc. To quote from the Judge himself:
>WAR IS GOD
No.107454
Anonymous
>>107453
Also, Blood Meridian is one of the most well-written works from one of the greatest american writers of all time, Cormac McCarthy. Villainous doesn't exactly hold up a candle to it.
No.107455
Anonymous
Replies:>>107456
>>107453
You forgot the most important thing. They both wear black hats. They're basically literally the same person.
No.107456
Anonymous
>>107455
The Judge is naked 50% of the time in the book.
No.107457
Anonymous
Replies:>>107459
NSA was a good host
No.107458
Anonymous
>>107451
Difference between Black Hat and The Judge is that Black Hat is a show-off, he’ll have ill-intent and he will say “I will kill you”. The Judge on the other hand would come off as friendly, offer you a cigar talk about your topic of interest and start to talk about philosophy. If you’re alone with him, god save you what’ll he’d do to you.
No.107460
Anonymous
Krillin sama trained Black Hat and Judge btw
No.107461
Anonymous
Krillin?
/pw/ developmental talent.
No.107462
Anonymous
Krillin is the heart and soul of this place
Replies:>>107465
save file
image:170957647478.png(141kB , 220x426 , Monkey_D_Luffy.png)
Krillin would job to Luffy in Mr. /a/ btw
>same voice actor
No.107464
Anonymous
>Wan piss
Replies:>>107468
save file
image:170957909525.jpg(78kB , 687x375 , 1663535464697.jpg)
>>107463
>KEKffy
ain't no way blud said he only gets hard with Usopp
No.107466
Anonymous
Who cares about Shitllin? It's Bejita who should be recognized by his mighty score
save file
image:170958103223.jpg(82kB , 407x440 , 212559A2-1131-4B3E-ACB6-A076A2AFAE4B.jpeg)
>>107465
ain't no way Blud only gets hard by Usopp
No.107470
Anonymous
Replies:>>107478
>>107085
He's an odd choice, but Farquaad was my favorite of last year's Elite Eight and the one I supported the most, even making OC for him. I think he is a good character who gets used to his best potential in campaigning, but I'm biased by being part of said campaign. Shrek should definitely make it some day too. I love these movies and they have had an impact on the medium, whether you consider it a positive or negative one. 
No.107471
Anonymous
Replies:>>107480
Robbie Rotten just might be the worst Mr. /co/ character overall
No.107474
Anonymous
I'm not sure how to describe it but anyone else just kinda feel like there's been a weird influx of bad faithposters recently?
Even ignoring the guy replying "Bejitabro btw" to every single post, It feels like people are starting to just say shit for the sake of it. y'know?
No.107475
Anonymous
>>107474
Bejitabro btw
No.107476
Anonymous
>>107474
Why do you think this very thread exists
No.107477
Anonymous
>>107474
I thought so too. Seems like one or a few funposters. I don't really mind all the discussion though. Feels like /tnt/ was a bit of a hivemind circlejerk and now we're getting a lot more varied opinions.
No.107478
Anonymous
>>107470
Well if you yourself campaigned for an Elite 8 member, it's pretty obvious that that one's gonna be your favorite.
No.107479
Anonymous
>>107474
I tend to enoy the discussion here but I don't get why certain people gotta be so aggresive and combative considering, y'know, the circumstances and recent events.
No.107480
Anonymous
>>107471
I love Robbie but he feels like a weird technicality pick more than anything.
No.107481
BallsAnon !th0DR5qBxs
>>107474
ballsbro btw
No.107485
Anonymous
Anti posting is incredibly low effort and I have no idea why anyone does it. It’s just a waste of time.
>inb4 this gets antiposted or something
No.107487
Anonymous
>>107485
I agree
No.107488
Anonymous
>>107485
I disagree
No.107489
Anonymous
>>107485
I may or may not agree/disagree.
No.107490
Anonymous
Replies:>>107491
>>107485
What the fuck is "anti posting"
No.107491
Anonymous
Replies:>>107496
>>107490
copying someone else's post but changing the words to make it say the opposite
No.107492
Anonymous
>>106664
Why is Mr. Incredible so punchable?
No.107494
Anonymous
>>107492
He can tank it.
Replies:>>107499
save file
image:170959808636.png(256kB , 680x518 , madcredible.png)
>>107492
No.107496
Anonymous
Replies:>>107498
>>107491
That's just funposting and it's funny, I've done it with opinions I like
No.107498
Anonymous
Replies:>>107500
>>107496
it's funny the first few times but the joke wears thin quick

and while we're on the subject, the mr. incredible posting is getting grating too
No.107499
Anonymous
>>107495
>>107497
>tfw people say blasphemy about Krillin the strongest
No.107500
Anonymous
Replies:>>107501
>>107498
Honestly how hard can genuinely campaigning for Bob be?
No.107501
Anonymous
>>107500
Bob is a great character, but a harder one to play off than quite a few others. He's certainly not some snark ass shouting out quips, yet he's also not THAT much of a straight man to play off crazier competitors. His best angle once the silent joke dies down would be to just play off the hero angle to the extreme.
No.107502
Anonymous
Introduce silentfag tax. Any character who has no OC or campaigning is subject to lose 50 votes each round their supporters remain silent
save file
image:170960901571.jpg(29kB , 568x546 , cb6450eb11fa56c9a112ed65511b861a.jpg)
>>107502
I agree with this idea mayor! Will be passing this law immediately!
No.107506
Anonymous
>>107502
this but with the top 10 seeds
Replies:>>107508
save file
image:170961027695.jpg(468kB , 803x931 , sips.jpg)
>>107503
I like how you think. How about we work together during /cov/, what do ya say?
Replies:>>107509
save file
image:170961082698.jpg(409kB , 1800x1800 , angelmo-cromwell-isabelle-traced.jpg)
>>107507
That would be wonderful! What should our team name be?
Replies:>>107511
save file
image:170961159354.png(1.63MB , 1653x931 , 1701958115500628.png)
>>107508
How about "The Majority Murderers"?
No.107510
Anonymous
Meta teams are the worst teams.
save file
image:170961214055.jpg(36kB , 401x588 , __isabelle_animal_crossing_drawn_by_doradorakingyo__5c6f5c7a107aab2defbc4e68f47c0f2a.jpg)
>>107509
That sounds amazing! Can't wait to start working with you Shazam.
No.107514
Anonymous
Replies:>>107519
>>107510
Why is that the case?
No.107515
Anonymous
Replies:>>107519
>>107510
second worst, rigged teams are worst
No.107518
Anonymous
Meta teams and characters are perfectly fine.
No.107519
Anonymous
>>107514
Multiple reasons:

Meta teams result in characters that have no synergy to be together, which is terrible and goes against the point of having teams. Synergy is what makes teams great, that's why canonical teams tend to be liked more than crossover ones.
A meta team (including one that would be decently okay without it) is overshadowed by the meta aspect, which makes the team less (or not at all) about the characters and more about tournament jokes. It shouldn't need to be said, but the characters being the characters is very important.
Meta teams being "funny" can lead to it getting more votes in the Qualifiers, resulting in it possibly getting in over a better team for the characters. Also just qualifying at all, meta teams are not great and don't get far due to only having the one joke, potentially qualifying over another team that would have been better.

>>107515
Being rigged is not an issue with the team itself, that's detached for the team. Example, Mario & Luigi are a good team, but if someone rigs for them, it doesn't change the fact that they're a good team.
Now, if you were then to nominate them as "The Rigger Bros." and the only joke being "Let's-a rig, wahoo!", that would be turning them into a meta team, which would suck.
No.107520
Anonymous
Meta Teams are good when it's real life people
save file
image:170962043223.png(1.09MB , 944x1964 , Batter_oc_2.png)
Batter is a very good winner and King /v/ 2021 is still the best tournament to date.

Funny how this statement would've been universally agreed a few years ago but now it is seen as taboo to even talk about it. In my opinion and coming off as someone who was heavily involved with King /v/ 2021 (and all tournaments that year) I have no doubts it still holds up very well. Batter as a character isn't as bland or boring as people say he is, but he has his own aura and the game is extremely worth playing. And depending on the anon being asked, OFF is probably the game that started the indie-game industry, which may or may not make Batter a character with some serious legacy behind him. And I need to say this but I have never seen a character get so much OC from any tournament to date, it is actually something worth mentioning as it is still in record the character with the largest count of OC at 300+ pieces, dwarfing that of Fang, Eggman and Grimm at 200-180. That in my eyes is the most notable feature of Batter for King /v/, being the character that attracted the most drawfag at any given time.

King /v/ 2021 is also known for its alliance autism but honestly, I don't get the hate. Teams that had no staying power were snuffed out in round 1. The only teams that actually had any notable presence were the Schizo's, Merchants, Daddies and Scientists. Schizo's I need no introduction, Merchants had Spamtom who was at the time the only thing to challenge Batter, and Morshu made it to the semi-finals who also faced and gave Batter a hard time. Daddies at some extent were one of the most vocal group in the threads, Karlanon and Charles are still remembered for their screencaps and campaigning but ironically enough, the daddy who went on to make it the deepest run was Kiryu, the silent pick favorite. Scientists had very few picks and most very round 1 jobbers, the notable one was Eggman who managed to carry the team in his back all the way to finals but as we've seen, a solo cannot beat an entire squad.

King of /v/ 2021 as I see it was the tournament where roleplaying, campaigning and OC was over the roof and people were experimenting what was working and at that time before we all got jaded by shit that went on in 2022 and 2023 with NSA and rigging allegations, it was and still is among the greatest tournaments to be held.
save file
image:170962116207.png(561kB , 1280x1017 , 021.png)
>>107503
I'm surprised Isabelle posters aren't more common considering her dialogues
No.107544
Anonymous
>>107531
The main contention is the tourney and winner was too meta. All those inner-tourney factors you bring up (rp, OC count, alliances) were the main drivers of the voting instead of pre-existent status. So it becomes arguable that he wasn't a king of /v/ but more a king of king of /v/. Same problem with queen that year. Whether Batter's a worthy winner alone and outside of all that meta is another matter.
No.107545
Anonymous
Why hasn't metal sonic been campaigned for? He has a lot of character and did become schizophrenic and delusional.
Replies:>>107557
save file
image:170962180971.png(14kB , 1152x1536 , 5b5dc20eee075b2b74d44992e4c94bdf.png)
>>107545
I did but I just got more interested on Mecha.
Replies:>>107557
save file
image:170962264989.png(49kB , 270x270 , eggstare.png)
>>107545
You could ask why many Sonic characters haven't been campaigned for, all with the same reason: No one felt like it.
No.107557
Anonymous
Replies:>>107558
>>107548
>>107555
Damn that's rough.
No.107558
Anonymous
>>107557
To be fair I remember some Silverfag showing up during qualifiers last king but he didn't last very long anyways. It's always gonna be two slots taken by Sonic and Eggman with either Metal, Tails, Shadow and Knuckles fighting for the third slot.
save file
image:170962358852.gif(879kB , 320x240 , 1665093008583.gif)
>>107558
Besides Eggman, Rouge is the only one who can pull through and be E8 one day but as we already know, she had to go against NSA's pick in Round 4 back in 2022. And it only pisses me off more she probably rigged even further against her or any girl that presented a threat to her picks.
No.107562
Anonymous
>>107558
Which is sad, considering how many more good Sonic characters there are.
Replies:>>107604
save file
video:170962375619.webm(2.24MB , 1334x720 , dementedtas.webm)
>>107561
Hmmm... What if Cirno only lost to Midna due to NSA? Hoho.
No.107564
Anonymous
>>107561
Wanna listen to the ironic thing? Rouge was being backed up by the only artist that is 100% better than NSA/OFA and that was Cranihum and he was very bitter about Rouge losing.
No.107566
Anonymous
>>107531
Can this even be consider a controversial opinion? Because I feel like a lot of people wildly agree on this.
No.107567
Anonymous
Replies:>>107570
>>107564
Cranihum participated in Queen /v/???
No.107568
Anonymous
A lot of the opinions discussed (not expressed) here >>106693 and here >>107531 have been the result of the same person being incredibly vocal and it kind of pains me that people take them as popular stances for granted when the NSA incident should have proven it's ridiculously easy to astroturf shit.
No.107569
Anonymous
Replies:>>107571
>>107564
Hold the fuck up, if that's true we should contact Cranihum about it or also tell him that she won /aco/.
save file
image:170962444568.jpg(1.58MB , 2220x3240 , [booru.plus]+queenkingv178.jpg)
>>107567
Yup, this piece was made for Queen /v/ 2022 round 4 match against Glados.
No.107571
Anonymous
>>107569
>>107570
Cranihum has Twitter available to dm him. If anyone wants to tell him like we told the Eris drawanon.
No.107575
Anonymous
Replies:>>107577
>>107574
At the very least she won /aco/ and made the jannies go apeshit.
No.107577
Anonymous
>>107575
Worth the double ban.
Replies:>>107587
save file
image:170962521177.jpg(131kB , 586x430 , 1654113324265.jpg)
>>107531
I'll say it, I'll fucking say it
2021 was the most ENJOYABLE year for me. People were experimentating, writefagging, making OCs and weren't being bitter 24/7 (I was also making a shit ton of OCs as well for that year)
I also personally think Batter is a great winner on his own even without meta autism and to see him get lumped with Recette is very disheartening, especially when he wasn't carried by ONE artist like her but rather combined effort of everyone.
No.107585
Anonymous
Rouge?
My HERO.
Batter?
My HERO.
No.107587
Anonymous
>>107578
He was liked by artists because he's easy to draw.
No.107588
Anonymous
>>107587
True. All the artist's favorites are easy to draw and we shouldn't give them points just for that.
No.107590
Anonymous
>>107588
My favourite isn't easy to draw, but I suppose I can hardly be called an artist.
save file
image:170962732625.jpg(28kB , 600x602 , Mmmm.jpg)
>>107574
>>107570
Come to think of it, does that mean Garland got Rouge and Midna for himself? She won the backup tournament that was meant to cover 2022, the year he and Midna won. Does that mean he got to BANG two shortstacks at the same time?
No.107592
Anonymous
>>107591
>backup
makeup
No.107593
Anonymous
>>107591
No, he's too busy repeating "I need to kill Chaos" and "bullshit." over and over. Instead, Rouge and Midna got themselves.
No.107594
Anonymous
>>107593
>the first lesbian couple
Replies:>>107597
save file
image:170962800533.jpg(425kB , 2000x2668 , 64abf2def6a211a4215bcb6c8a856c10.jpeg)
>>107594
No.107597
Anonymous
Replies:>>107598
>>107593
>>107594
>>107595
>>107596
Image if this ship being the reason why Rouge wins Qo/v/
No.107598
Anonymous
>>107597
Doubt it would be the reason, Rouge is an obvious winner.
save file
image:170962859427.png(518kB , 888x524 , Screen_Shot_2019-04-16_at_10.25.52_AM.png)
No.107600
Anonymous
Replies:>>107609
>>107588
>CHADimus voters had arguably the hardest character to draw in the whole tournament and still served kino OC
I kneel...
No.107601
Anonymous
>Rouge x Midna
Wouldn't it be funny if she cucks Tails for Midna?
No.107602
Anonymous
Replies:>>107603
>>107564
>by the only artist that is 100% better than NSA/OFA
I understand most people here at best only have a hobbyist approach towards drawing and visual arts, but there's a good amount of artists in both /v/ and /co/ that are vastly superior to NSA/OFA, either in technical skills and/or handling of subject matter. NSA/OFA's work is actually very amateur and holds all the traits of someone with no formal training, especially in figure and gesture drawing.
No.107603
Anonymous
>>107602
Oh, and color. She frankly has a very poor understanding of color theory.
Replies:>>107605
save file
image:170962942803.png(2.68MB , 2000x1791 , __cirno_and_daiyousei_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_4rdilla__6c30577aa204c37f61c726844f46911d_1.png)
>>107563
I just realized
>Only lost to Midna and SHODAN (Ammy doesn't count since 2020 was not an NSA tourney)
>Both had NSA involvement at one point or another
Bakas
save file
image:170963002773.gif(51kB , 220x196 , cirno-touhou.gif)
>>107605
Doesn't count
Muh losers bracket
No.107607
Anonymous
Speaking of losers bracket. With NSA probably pissing off forever, are we still doing it?
No.107608
Anonymous
>>107607
No most likely.
No.107609
Anonymous
>>107600
I can’t draw and never make OC but I forced myself to try just to support him
No.107610
Anonymous
Replies:>>107612
>>107607
We'll know when /v/ votes for it or not, I assume there will be another vote.
No.107611
Anonymous
>>107608
I'm kinda sad about this. Some of my favorite campaigns were from the losers brackets. Johnny, Madotsuki, Mari... There's probably more but those are the ones I could think of at the top off my head. I'm not gonna argue for it, but I wouldn't be opposed to it.
No.107612
Anonymous
Replies:>>107615
>>107608
Even if it continues, I think Sam and Coayy know better to not have it effect the main tournament.
>>107610
Do we seriously need to do another vote because of everything? Christ. I say just we don't bother with it. Asking the majority of /v/ tards to determine how the tournament is handled is retarded. Most of voters don't even say anything. They just vote and move on.
>>107611
As much as Johnny's campaign was kino, it wasn't waisted because of Battler.
Also speaking of which, I have a good argument as to why we shouldn't have losers bracket. Battler. You people saw how easily he took the entire thing. You saw all the false flagging that happened in the threads. You don't think that would happen again?
No.107613
Anonymous
>>107611
Eh, I think less people would feel opposed to Losers Bracket if it was presented as a side tournament with no possibility of a crown steal.
save file
image:170963093469.jpg(136kB , 1080x1620 , 1709172836216268.jpg)
>>107611
Maybe it could have stayed if it was not for the crown steal meme shitting up the threads and obviously NSA's tomfuckery
No.107615
Anonymous
Replies:>>107616
>>107612
The tournament is the board's tournament, so yes, we need a vote.
No.107616
Anonymous
Replies:>>107617
>>107615
Then the vote should make it clear that the losers bracket shouldn't have any effect on the main tournament.
No.107617
Anonymous
Replies:>>107619
>>107616
Sure, just say there won't be a crown steal.
No.107618
Anonymous
Replies:>>107620
Was the original vote for a loser's bracket even legitimate? I think we should be able to overturn objectively shit and forced rules (such as the whitelist) that only get voted in cause people are confused, clueless or the host is retarded.
No.107619
Anonymous
Replies:>>107621
>>107617
Here's what the vote should point out
>The losers bracket will not have any effect on the main tournament, so no crown stealing
>It will be presented as a side tournament with it's own google forum for voting
The question is what should the winner of losers bracket get as a price?
No.107620
Anonymous
>>107618
The whitelist should be redon completely. It should only include a small amount of characters like AM and Tony Hawk.
No.107621
Anonymous
Replies:>>107623
>>107619
Same thing as the biggest losers last year, honorary 9th place.
No.107622
Anonymous
Replies:>>107625
>>107620
The whitelist isn't even necessary if we have someone from /v/ who can tell what's video games or not.
No.107623
Anonymous
Replies:>>107624
>>107621
I actually have my own idea.
If a character wins losers bracket, they cannot participate in it again. So if they lose the main tournament, they just get booted out.
No.107624
Anonymous
Replies:>>107626
save file
image:170963234092.jpg(44kB , 564x564 , AwooThink.jpg)
>>107622
>if we have someone from /v/ who can tell what's video games or not
You may think that sounds simple, but it's not.
No.107626
Anonymous
Replies:>>107627
>>107624
It's a precaution in case someone goes on a winning streak.
No.107627
Anonymous
>>107626
There is no winning streak, you're still a loser.
No.107628
Anonymous
Replies:>>107629
>>107620
Did Tony Hawk even qualify last year.
No.107629
Anonymous
Replies:>>107633
>>107628
No one even talked about him
No.107630
Anonymous
Literally just remove the whitelist, if a character doesn't fit with the clear rules they aren't allowed, simple as.
No.107631
Anonymous
Replies:>>107635
>>107630
>if a character doesn't fit with the clear rules
Which would be...
No.107632
Anonymous
God, if only the original host never left
No.107633
Anonymous
>>107629
I talked about him.
No.107634
Anonymous
No.107635
Anonymous
>>107631
>Character must appear in a video game (vidya)
>Characters debuting in a game that is part of a non-vidya / multimedia franchise are accepted
>Characters debuting in non-vidya media that is part of an established vidya franchise are accepted. Limited to 3 characters only in the bracket.
No.107636
Anonymous
Replies:>>107637
I kinda hope with NSA gone we can nominate Ebony & Ivory again
No.107637
Anonymous
>>107636
Those are just weapons, not characters.
A tournament about weapons would be fun, though.
No.107638
Anonymous
>>107630
Impossible. The characters it would implicate, even if few, are too ingrained within the tournaments' history by this point, and arguments in or against their favor wouldn't necessarily stop.
No.107639
Anonymous
Replies:>>107641
>>107637
I don't care. The fun thing about the /v/ tournaments is that weird shit like Ebony & Ivory can enter. Fuck your "Only real video game characters" bullshit.
No.107640
Anonymous
Replies:>>107642
>>107638
I don't care, they should go too.
No.107641
Anonymous
Replies:>>107642
>>107639
>fuck you for wanting CHARACTERS in a tournament about CHARACTERS
No.107642
Anonymous
>>107640
>>107641
You're a faggot for caring this much about sticking to the rules.
No.107643
Anonymous
Replies:>>107647
>>107642
>Rules are... LE BAD
No.107644
Anonymous
Replies:>>107647
>>107642
Alright, fuck the rules then, let's have only one of them:
>nomination must appear in a video game (vidya)
No.107645
Anonymous
Replies:>>107653
By all means having debuted in non-vidya shouldn’t automatically ban a character from participating, just like how in /co/ we have several contestants who didn’t originate from /co/ and I can imagine ah hypothetical /tv/ would include a ton of characters adapted from /lit/. Videogames doesn't have as many relevant instances because as a medium it's way younger.
No.107646
Anonymous
>>107637
Alicorn-chan for the win!
No.107647
Anonymous
>>107643
>>107644
I wouldn't be surprised if you two nigger faggots are same fucker seething about AM everyday
No.107648
Anonymous
Replies:>>107649
>>107647
Sure, blame everything you don't like on one person if that makes you feel better.
No.107649
Anonymous
Replies:>>107651
>>107648
>I-I-I-I-I-I-IT'S NOT ME-
Yeah sure whatever, bro.
No.107650
Anonymous
>>107647
They were posting around this same time the other day, so most likely.
No.107651
Anonymous
Replies:>>107652
>>107649
Your next line is "Trip on NSA"
No.107652
Anonymous
Replies:>>107655
>>107651
...I wasn't even thinking that.
No.107653
Anonymous
>>107645
Cartoons and video games are different media, rules being different too is understandable.
No.107654
Anonymous
Replies:>>107656
>>107653
We're not banning AM. Cope and seethe about it
No.107655
Anonymous
Replies:>>107657
>>107652
>I-I-I-I-I-I-I WASN'T THINKING THAT-
Yeah sure whatever, bro.
No.107656
Anonymous
>>107654
Unless he wins.
No.107657
Anonymous
>>107655
>I'M DOING THE THING YOU'RE DOING, THAT TAKE LIBTARD
No.107658
Anonymous
I won the argument.
No.107659
Anonymous
>>107658
>I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I WON-
No.107661
Anonymous
>>107658
>I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I WON-
No.107662
Anonymous
We should have a rule that allows Goku in the tournament
No.107663
Anonymous
>>107653
No, you are either too autistic to understand the nuances going on here or a dishonest troll.
No.107665
Anonymous
What's happening? Why is everyone repeating themselves?
No.107666
Anonymous
>>107659
>>107661
Glad you agree.
No.107667
Anonymous
>>107662
...said no one ever
No.107668
Anonymous
Replies:>>107669
>>107662
already exists, that's the whitelist
No.107669
Anonymous
Replies:>>107670
>>107668
What whitelist. There's no whitelist
No.107670
Anonymous
Replies:>>107671
>>107669
finally, i've crossed into the dimension where the whitelist was never a thing and ammy won
No.107671
Anonymous
>>107670
Anny? What are you talking about? Taokaka won.
save file
image:170963947285.gif(933kB , 641x319 , tumblr_mvx64l5DpB1r5upv9o4_1280.gif)
>>107671
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO
BEST DIMENSION EVER
save file
image:170963953961.jpg(37kB , 750x997 , demono.jpg)
>>107671
fuck wrong one
No.107676
Anonymous
Replies:>>107677
Tfr
No.107677
Anonymous
>>107676
The Fucking Rigger?
No.107679
Anonymous
>>107638
Not supporting the other anon's idea, but AM is the only major character who'd be affected by this.
>Geralt
Consistent low seed on /v/
>AVGN
Round 1 jobber
>Miku
She had a campaign last year... I think? Most of her fame in the tournaments is being banned in 2022.
>Pepsiman
Joke character
>Christopher Robin
Round 1 jobber last year

And everyone else from the whitelist doesn't even qualify.
No.107680
Anonymous
Replies:>>107682
>>107679
>Consistent low seed on /v/
I think that has got to due with Geralt being nominated alone in an ever growing nomination list. Last year the reason Geralt made it in is because another witcher character managed to be nominated.
No.107681
Anonymous
All of NSA’s shit “ideas” she forced on everyone will be gone
>Losers bracket
GONE
>Whitelist
GONE
>Randomized seeding
GONE
>Crown Steal
GONE
No.107682
Anonymous
Replies:>>107683
>>107680
Geralt making E8 twice in coop also says something about the character having some serious potential.
No.107683
Anonymous
Replies:>>107684
>>107682
side tournaments shouldn't be a measurement for how a character should do in main
No.107684
Anonymous
>>107683
Perhaps, but I could see Geralt getting into a main top 8 with enough effort and bracket luck. After all he has some dedicated supporters.
No.107687
Anonymous
>>107679
>Geralt
Went from not qualifying to doing really well and now constantly talked about all the time with lots of support.
>AVGN
Yeah I don't care.
>Miku
Almost got into the Elite 8 after not being able to join.
>Pepsiman
Gets to the sweet 16 almost all the time. Easily one of the strongest non-Elite 8 members in any of the tournaments.
>Christopher Robin
Lost to someone who lost to a former finalist.

Stop downplaying these whitelisted characters, AMfag.
No.107689
Anonymous
Replies:>>107690
>AMfag accusation out of nowhere
No.107690
Anonymous
Replies:>>107691
>>107689
>shits on every whitelist character except for AM
No.107691
Anonymous
>>107690
For what reason would someone who for all intents and purposes wants to keep the whitelist in because his main is in it do that? Pretty sure that's just an impartial anon stating how those characters have been comparatively less successful than AM.
No.107692
Anonymous
>>107679
I don’t care if Geralt is a low seed, he’s absolutely vidya gaems and deserves to be allowed in.
save file
image:170965646472.jpg(39kB , 421x401 , IMG_0805.jpeg)
Why is he so wimpy?
save file
image:170965664444.png(12kB , 800x500 , 1699170867663.png)
>IMG_
save file
video:170965701684.webm(1.42MB , 1280x720 , 1702354956437.webm)
>IMG_
No.107706
Anonymous
Replies:>>107707
Luigi should be memed more about "L is Real"
Replies:>>107709
save file
image:170965796342.jpg(41kB , 760x360 , 1608392959804.jpg)
>>107706
Agreed
No.107708
Anonymous
the amount of L’s Luigi is receiving is real
No.107709
Anonymous
>>107707
Be honest guys, how did Shiggy react when the gigaleak happened?
No.107710
Anonymous
Replies:>>107711
>>107708
Two elites... Mmm.. maybe when Christopher Robin reaches it he can't stop getting real Ls
No.107711
Anonymous
>>107710
except I hate Robin too
No.107712
Anonymous
Replies:>>107714
>>106664
Luigi won.
No.107714
Anonymous
>>107712
at being an emasculated cuck
save file
image:170965883879.gif(3.62MB , 498x373 , shiggy.gif)
>>107709
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY REVIVED LUIGI?!
No.107716
Anonymous
>>107714
>t. Still seething about cartoon dads
No.107717
Anonymous
No.107718
Anonymous
Replies:>>107721
>>107711
I guess you wouldn't like people memeing your picks as cucks, right? Because I'm willing to draw you
No.107721
Anonymous
>>107718
Depends, can you draw Godzilla?
save file
image:170965939430.jpg(14kB , 537x571 , DAKing.jpeg)
Ironic because I think the Anti-Luigifag is legitimely pathetic. Cuckoldry? Is that the best you can come up?
No.107724
Anonymous
Replies:>>107725
Wait a minute...
>Someone tries smearing Luigi with cuckoldry
>Luigi's main enemy is King Boo
>King Boo is friends with Vince McMahon
>Vince is into cuckoldry
It all makes sense now.
No.107725
Anonymous
>>107724
Vincebros…
No.107726
Anonymous
There’s something hilarious about how people here have been crying over Recette and that poster but are legitimately trying to start a traced cp contest on /tnt/
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you all
No.107727
Anonymous
Replies:>>107728
>>107726
It's DOA, the Emperor is making sure of that
No.107728
Anonymous
No.107729
Anonymous
>>107726
some people are anal about loli, some are vaginal, not everyone is the same person
No.107731
Anonymous
>>107726
You would be surprised how many actually are supporting that if we had an ip counter for each thread
No.107732
Anonymous
>>107726
I don’t want to see it happen, but there’s enough lolifags for /co/, /v/ and /a/ that I can’t sincerely say that it shouldn’t happen.
No.107734
Anonymous
>>107726
I am very concerned for such a tournament because it will leave /tnt/ a very bad fucking name. And quite a few very dedicated supporters
No.107735
Anonymous
>>107726
Personally my problem with Recette was she just sucked as a winner before the aerd crap. Aerd stuff is just annoying in that it was a deceptive campaign and she absolutely would have tanked if his real motives were revealed.
save file
image:170966099376.jpg(62kB , 1024x732 , raymoo punch.jpg)
>I am very concerned for such a tournament because it will leave /tnt/ a very bad fucking name
Go back.
No.107738
Anonymous
>>107630
Just replace the whitelist with the grandfather rule.
save file
image:170966105924.jpg(33kB , 649x473 , skele.jpeg)
>>107736
He's right though.
No.107740
Anonymous
Replies:>>107789
/tnt/ already has a bad name. It's used as a buzzword in the main tourneys for campooner circlejerking.
No.107741
Anonymous
>>107734
Mate this site already gets hated on for being an “off site discord server”, I doubt there would be a significant increase in detractors over an unpopular tournament taking off here.
No.107742
Anonymous
Replies:>>107758
>>107734
>/tnt/, campaigners and certain characters popular on the board become associated with cp
People don’t even know how bad the spitevoting and falseflagging will get
No.107743
Anonymous
>>107736
Go back (to prison)
No.107745
Anonymous
Replies:>>107748
If Anton didn't sperg out we wouldn't be talking about this...
No.107746
Anonymous
Replies:>>107756
I'm not trusting a Touhou poster who thinks a loli tournament is ok.
No.107747
Anonymous
Replies:>>107749
>CP
Do I need to remind you all that CP is for ACTUAL children and not 2D lines arranged to create a cartoon person?
save file
image:170966152633.jpg(54kB , 941x704 , boss of this gym.jpg)
>>107745
I'll show Anton who's boss of this board.
No.107749
Anonymous
>>107747
Convenient you omitted the “traced” portion you disingenuous faggot
No.107750
Anonymous
>>107749
Lolibros...
No.107751
Anonymous
Replies:>>107755
>>107749
How about you provide evidence that the majority of loli porn is traced from actual children?
No.107752
Anonymous
I don't know if it's an unpopular opinion at this point but stylized drawings of fictional underage isn't CP or should be illegal.
No.107753
Anonymous
Replies:>>107786
Does Black Hand even allow loli in plus4chan?
No.107755
Anonymous
>>107751
The majority of art in general is traced. Adult human character and adult furry characters overwhelmingly use references for poses that might overlap with tracing said reference. This includes both sfw or nsfw. Some might be with prior drawings and some with real humans.
This is so overwhelming of a trend that it would carry over to your pedophile garbage. You’re chancing that none of the shit you spam is originating from the real stuff, and the odds are not in your favor to have a clean slate.
You know but you just want to play this denial game
No.107756
Anonymous
>>107746
I personally don't care about loli and find most lolicons to be utterly annoying, but you gotta be out of your mind if you think holding a loli tournament is going to gain this place significant detractors.
No.107757
Anonymous
Replies:>>107765
>>107755
>The majority of art in general is traced
I forgot to mention it but I was actually dropped on my head as a baby and have an IQ below 80, thus explaining why I made this entire post.
No.107758
Anonymous
>>107742
>People on /tnt/ were the first to start raving against aerd and muh lolis
>will somehow become known for lolis cause one tourney was held here
No.107759
Anonymous
>>107758
Duh...
save file
image:170966296501.jpg(11kB , 235x159 , this guy is a fucking idiot.jpg)
>>107755
No.107763
Anonymous
>>107758
In that threat they are openly gloating how excited they are to post uncensored loli porn in those threads
If it is allowed to happen it’s a stigma this board deserves
save file
image:170966301553.jpg(234kB , 2132x1202 , F025A46B-B222-452B-B9B9-E02BD3B7BC07.jpeg)
>>107755
>Anon doesn’t understand the basic art rules
No.107765
Anonymous
Replies:>>107766
>>107757
>>107761
>>107764
>Tracing doesn’t exist
>Referencing doesn’t exist
Bejitabros are dumber then I thought
Replies:>>107767
save file
image:170966318844.png(127kB , 358x267 , BRAINDEADku.png)
>>107765
>Referencing is exactly the same as tracing
No.107767
Anonymous
Replies:>>107768
>>107766
No one said that pedo-kun
You’re still looking at it regardless of what method you choose to draw, and you’re taking a gamble it isn’t the later if posting it
No.107768
Anonymous
>>107767
So surely you have proof that the vast majority of loli artists use real life kids as references for their loli smut, right?
No.107769
Anonymous
People need to be reminded we've already engaged in massive amounts of rape, sodomy, scat, ass and semen tributes, and have elected two furries for the sex tourney and one lolifag already as winners. This isn't really much more of a degenerate stain.
No.107771
Anonymous
>>107769
This. What, are we going to start having Twitter puritan debates over tournament degeneracy and using the term "problematic" in a matter of months too?
No.107778
Anonymous
>>107769
Nigga we hate aerd.
save file
image:170966625472.png(149kB , 343x362 , F2762BCE-80AD-44C7-91F9-019F4602DA6F.png)
>>107709
STOP POSTING IT
L IS NOT REAL
save file
image:170966666576.jpg(272kB , 716x604 , 001.jpg)
>>107722
>Check for /pco/
>It's on this very site were posting
/tnt/ didn't have much of a good reputation to begin with
No.107782
Anonymous
>>107781
>Content not allowed: guro, scat, bestiality.
Wow, it's like anti-/trash/, which allows all those things but not loli for some reason.
No.107785
Anonymous
>>107781
Oh the irony.
No.107786
Anonymous
>>107753
yeah lol
save file
image:170966838587.png(2kB , 304x320 , Berdly.png)
The true champion above champions
No.107789
Anonymous
>>107740
Good, better not make it worse.
No.107790
Anonymous
>>107788
Guys...
My knees are moving on their own....
No.107791
Anonymous
Replies:>>107792
>>107788
He's pointing at my post btw.
No.107792
Anonymous
>>107791
He's saying you must kneel to Vince
No.107794
Anonymous
>>107781
Seems it’s the double edge sword of plus4chan. It’s a refugee for stuff not as widely allowed on the main website and of course they’ll take more traffic. Sometimes it’s as innocent as dumb tournaments and sometimes it’s loli porn
Which is making me think all the people who are trying to force that tournament are from /pco/ and are trying to seep their way over here once they found out about it
No.107797
Anonymous
>>107794
What a dumb conspiracy theory, those guys have been here on this site for years, why would they try their hand when the board is currently bashing lolishit?
No.107803
Anonymous
Kevin Nash should save everyone from being raped.
No.107805
Anonymous
>>107794
Or maybe lolifags have always been part of the crowd cause it’s a common and chan-embedded fetish. nigga’s keep acting outraged as if this wasn’t ubiquitous and expected for decades.
No.107812
Anonymous
Why is everyone angry about Luigi being called a cuck? Wearing a green hat refers to being a cuckold in Chinese culture.
No.107813
Anonymous
Replies:>>107816
>>107812
Luigi is from a Japanese game though.
No.107816
Anonymous
>>107813
and an Italian-speaking guy from Brooklyn, he's international
No.107822
Anonymous
>>107812
And then you consider Daisy ruling the country the Mario equivalent to China is in
No.107824
Anonymous
>>107788
He's not even the best guy that wears glasses.
No.107825
Anonymous
>>107788
I prefer Rouxls Kaard
No.107827
Anonymous
Replies:>>107828
If we're gonna gonna a loli tournament then we should have a shota tournament too. It's only fair.
No.107828
Anonymous
Replies:>>107830
>>107827
What would the name for either of these tournaments even be?
No.107829
Anonymous
Replies:>>107831
Can we STOP suggesting tournaments. Seriously, we don't need a tournament for every single aspect of 4chan. This is retarded
No.107830
Anonymous
>>107828
Princess and Prince?
No.107831
Anonymous
>>107829
It gives us a full planning schedule years in advance at least.
No.107832
Anonymous
Can we CONTINUE suggesting tournaments? If we get enough, we'll be able to make a tournaments about tournaments.
save file
image:170968016601.jpg(52kB , 600x308 , 5E835B03-87FE-472D-A6A3-9B20B87BE80A.jpeg)
>>107782
>bestiality
FUCK
No.107840
Anonymous
>>107838
better tell Edgeworth
No.107843
Anonymous
>>107782
Vincebros we can’t enjoy this board…
No.107846
Anonymous
Replies:>>107848
Luigi being a cuck is in-character if he wins by doing absolutely nothing, he just gets a bull to fuck his wife for his viewing pleasure.
save file
image:170968104435.jpg(61kB , 820x460 , Best-ality.jpg)
>>107838
You mean bestality?

>>107782
There's also /cod/ which allows /d/ content.
No.107848
Anonymous
>>107812
>>107846
Go back to discord, trannies.
No.107850
Anonymous
Shotas and lolis should always be designated dukes or duchess.
save file
image:170968493686.gif(177kB , 500x411 , 1704325107413514.gif)
>>107531
>yet more AM schizo alliance art
I want everybody saying the computer somehow isn't a schizo alliance character to fuck off already
You post is agreeable enough
save file
image:170968559875.jpg(185kB , 768x768 , 1702318729750703.jpg)
You know, I really hate the schizo alliance itself and its tired tropes of "power of friendship based on past competitors takes on the finale" drawn from people obviously not really familiar with the actual source material, but I largely like the winners from it
Batter's alright, Jack Garland is fun, and Grimm is an outright great winner
I don't know what this phenomena is
No.107871
Anonymous
>>107865
Psycho power
No.107872
Anonymous
>>107865
Vegetabro btw
No.107883
Anonymous
Allow game devs to enter the /v/ tournaments
save file
image:170969821726.jpg(408kB , 800x1200 , 5C532D6D-F8A9-4D0A-A182-5DD66399A49E.jpeg)
>>107883
allow Miyamoto to enter the /v/ tournaments
No.107895
Anonymous
>>107894
Gokusisters...
No.107896
Anonymous
>>107889
>Shiggy gets in
>threads immediately devolve into arguing over Paper Mario
Replies:>>107900
save file
image:170970132510.jpg(39kB , 500x500 , Hideo Wins Award for Fine Arts - Mobile.jpg)
>>107889
>>107894
ENTER
No.107900
Anonymous
>>107883
>>107889
>>107894
>>107898
fuck it, let's just do what /mlp/ does and allow creators, they're more /v/ appropriate winners then non-/v/ characters
No.107901
Anonymous
>>107900
>IRL are more appropriate
What shit are you smoking
No.107902
Anonymous
>>107900
>let's just do what /mlp/ does
A new low for /v/.
save file
image:170970247901.jpg(39kB , 691x720 , presidentodd.jpg)
>>107900
Todd will win, and turn the board into /v/ - Skyrim
No.107904
Anonymous
>>107900
It's a funny idea, but it absolutely shouldn't be implemented.
save file
image:170970280637.jpg(59kB , 850x478 , Reggie-2.jpg)
>>107889
>>107894
Both job to the Regginator.
No.107906
Anonymous
Replies:>>107911
>>107861
>I want everybody saying the computer somehow isn't a schizo alliance
Literalmente nobody has said that ever. This is old art from 2021 when both Batter and AM were the only ones in.
save file
image:170970388365.png(198kB , 600x850 , Fat Albren.png)
Hey, hey hey!
No.107908
Anonymous
>>107907
LARDren…
No.107909
Anonymous
>>107907
GORDOren
No.107911
Anonymous
Replies:>>107916
>>107906
I said that.
No.107916
Anonymous
Replies:>>107919
>>107911
….in bizarro world
No.107917
Anonymous
Replies:>>107918
I'm glad we all hate Alex.
No.107918
Anonymous
>>107917
I can only hate him if he gets into E8
No.107919
Anonymous
>>107916
*planet retard
save file
image:170971226983.jpg(78kB , 675x480 , Buu.jpg)
>the r-word
No.107921
Anonymous
>>107865
Garland's not a schizo alliance member though, or at least he wasn't in 2022
No.107922
Anonymous
>>107861
Damn, I didn't know Reimu was a schizo alliance member too.
No.107924
Anonymous
Replies:>>107942
>>107922
No... NO DANTE YOU'RE DATING A SCHIZO ALLIANCE MEMBER???
No.107928
Anonymous
Replies:>>107930
wait is AM even a schizo? the only reason he got into these tournaments was because of the schizo alliance shit yet I don't think he is one
No.107929
Anonymous
Just a casual reminder the reason why Schizo alliance was even formed was due to the Plunderers
No.107930
Anonymous
Replies:>>107935
>>107928
"Schizo" as in to imply someone who suffers from schizophrenia? Well, no. "Schizo" as just a catch-all term for anyone with mental issues or clinically insane? Arguably so.

>>107929
No, it was due to the Mado vs Recette finale.
No.107935
Anonymous
Replies:>>107936
>>107930
so he only got in because of an alliance he can't qualify for (to be fair only 3 actual characters qualify for the alliance)
No.107936
Anonymous
Replies:>>107939
>>107935
Not really, at the time everyone was using the second definition.
No.107939
Anonymous
>>107936
so it's less of a Schizo Alliance and more of a Curazy Crew?
No.107941
Anonymous
Replies:>>107942
>>107939
Should Dante be part of this?
No.107942
Anonymous
>>107922
>>107924
>>107941
>Dante and Reimu were the real schizo champions
No.107946
Anonymous
"Statistic Records" make very little sense anymore for tournaments with "randomized" seeding that NSA and Balls just picked matchups themselves
Congrats Livesey, host liked you and rigged you in over another contestant then you managed to beat a bunch of 100 seeds because you were "lucked" into it. Doesn't make you a strong contestant
No.107947
Anonymous
>>107929
Unironically not true
No.107948
Anonymous
>>107939
Yes honestly, any characters that seems mentally unwell just get permitted in. So actual schizophrenia is not required you just need to be insane to a degree.
Also I keep telling people this but they won't listen -- it was formed as a RPG Maker alliance initially
No.107949
Anonymous
Replies:>>107955
>>107946
yeah but it's weird how you're singling out livesey for this
No.107950
Anonymous
>>107929
Plunderers have ruined a whole generation of tournaments
No.107952
Anonymous
Replies:>>107960
>>107946
Its more so a fun side project than a serious note in the tournaments. And depending on the character, some of them aren't even affected if they've participated in tournaments that NSA and Balls hosted because they're qualifiers from prior tournaments.
And I pull the results directly from the polls forums if they're available, which haven't been for only the last two years
save file
image:170972697638.png(35kB , 672x154 , boys.png)
>>107948
https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/578209312/#578225515
No.107955
Anonymous
Replies:>>107962
>>107949
Very rare for a character to be propped up entirely by a host bending the rules and fucking over others just to get them in so fair game
Black Hat would be better to signal out of course but I don't know his stats right away due to no page
No.107957
Anonymous
>>107948
>>107953
Yeap, the wiki page explains this.
No.107958
Anonymous
>>107953
All these schizo alliance images are really coming back to haunt the /v/ tournament.
No.107959
Anonymous
I still think Livesey was a genuine mistake rather than NSA retroactively bending the rules in order to allow a character who shouldn't have qualified, because if that had been the case wouldn't NSA have been one of his campaigners?
No.107960
Anonymous
>>107952
You’re based for doing it
No.107962
Anonymous
>>107955
>Black Hat would be better to signal out of course but I don't know his stats right away due to no page
I don't know his win percentages or anything, but his tournament history is this:
>didn't qualify in 2018 or 2019
>qualifies in 2020 as a low seed and loses round 1
>does the exact same in 2021
>fails to qualify for 2022
>just barely makes it into 2023, gets to round 3
save file
image:170973536469.jpg(20kB , 480x360 , 1702109315837329.jpg)
>>107962
Seeds and the vote count for Mr. /co/ 2023 being so low that even the inaugural tournaments and /tnt/ have larger voter counts really fucks up with my brain. NSA didn't even put two thoughts on how much he was going to rig for black hat.
No.107975
Anonymous
>>107962
NSa had to have been rigging hard for this guy.
No.107979
Anonymous
>>107929
At the time it was still the /co/nquerors.
No.107980
Anonymous
People trash King /v/ for le heckin schizo alliance wins but is it time to admit Mr /co/ has been more susceptible to roleplay autism alliances being forced to win?
>2021 - Grevious (/co/nquerors)
>2022 - Zorak (/co/nquerors/plunderers)
>2023 - Skeletor (/co/nquerors)
No.107981
Anonymous
>>107980
No, because most of this has been largely irrelevant to their victories.
No.107983
Anonymous
>>107962
isn't that the exact same with Optimus?
>qualifies in 2018 and loses round 1
>doesn't qualify for 2019 and 2020
>only qualifies in 2021 because he was in the first page and loses round 1
>doesn't qualify for 2022
>qualifies for 2023 as a low seed and gets to the semis
I'm not complaining anyways since I fucking love Optimus
No.107985
Anonymous
>>107983
Optimus was more of a sleeper people didn't realize until just very recently that actually had a lot of potential to do well. Black Hat is a loser through and through that has a lot of trouble even qualifying despite being heavily campaigned for since very few people actually like him as a character.
No.107989
Anonymous
>>107980
the difference is that the /co/ alliances are so minor that it's more of a small footnote as neither character relied on it to win, meanwhile on Batter the alliance was an important part of his campaign and OC
actually did the plunders have OC as a team during Mr 2022?
No.107990
Anonymous
>>107983
Optimus is old while Black Hat is zoomer.
No.107993
Anonymous
Replies:>>107996
Sam did literally nothing wrong and the fact his suggestion scared powerhouses proved they don't deserve to be king.
No.107996
Anonymous
>>107993
The original samposter who made the first post actually had a very interesting come back arguments that people forgot for some reason. How is just implying that a different match might happen metagaming while hyping a match-up since the first round not metagaming?

There legitimately was no anon that could straight up answer it correctly without sounding biased or just contradicting themselves. Wario vs Eggman was as much part of metagaming, if not more, than the jokingly said Alex vs Geralt match.
No.107998
Anonymous
>>107996
What if that match up did happen?
No.108000
Anonymous
Replies:>>108002
>>107996
The hype of Wario/Eggman is based on powerhouses doing what's expected and already having organic strength. You could argue it's metagaming to hype that expectation at all but it doesn't practically matter as it's what would assumingly happen anyways regardless. The hangups with meta stuff has always had to do with lesser characters getting to where they wouldn't.
No.108002
Anonymous
Replies:>>108006
>>108000
Also to be a meta match the characters would have to be voted into the match for that purpose, but Eggman and Wario weren't being voted for a Wario/Eggman match but because they were the obvious most liked and popular picks of that part of the bracket. That's the perception at least and had Alex/Geralt happened it would totally have been seen as an artificial meta match.
No.108003
Anonymous
Replies:>>108009
It should've been Alex vs. Geralt.
No.108004
Anonymous
>>107998
It would've been funny.
No.108005
Anonymous
>>107998
Whoever won would've got stomped the round after and gotten 8th.
No.108006
Anonymous
Replies:>>108008
>>108002
Weren't people actively talking about an Eggman vs Wario rematch once they saw the brackets?
No.108008
Anonymous
Replies:>>108010
>>108006
Yeah but you're missing the point. That matchup was the powerhouse clash regardless. It wasn't seen as a meta match.
No.108009
Anonymous
>>108003
Wario vs Geralt*
No.108010
Anonymous
>>108008
That's acting like a powerhouse clash is always guaranteed did we forget heavy got top seed then immediately lost round one?
No.108012
Anonymous
>>108010
…Heavy lost to THE top seed.
No.108013
Anonymous
Replies:>>108018
>>108010
Against Edgeworth who was #1 seed...
No.108014
Anonymous
>>108012
I apologize I misremembered how that went. I might have dementia
No.108015
Anonymous
Replies:>>108026
I disapprove of metagaming, I just think the Jetstream Sam post didn’t warrant such overreaction.
Replies:>>108019
save file
image:170975259526.png(142kB , 445x751 , 2AFAB70B-D586-4D5E-BACB-1A1347BD1B42.png)
>>108010
>>108012
>>108013
>so powerful only the #1 seed can take him out
No.108019
Anonymous
Replies:>>108020
>>108018
Lost to Vergil too btw
No.108020
Anonymous
Replies:>>108021
>>108019
>Vergil
would've lost to Heavy if they ever got put against each other
No.108021
Anonymous
Replies:>>108023
>>108020
Heavy fucking lost to Vergil last year LOL
save file
image:170975388694.jpg(21kB , 600x340 , Bejitabro.jpg)
>Heavy fucking lost to Vergil last year LOL
No.108023
Anonymous
Replies:>>108024
>>108021
no he lost to Edgeworth
No.108024
Anonymous
>>108023
He lost to Edgeworth and then lost to Vergil in the Loser’s Bracket (someone who also lost to Edgeworth).
No.108025
Anonymous
Replies:>>108028
>>108024
>he lost to Vergil in the non-canon tourney
save file
image:170975442478.png(91kB , 277x276 , 1701655069383335.png)
>>108015
I legitimately don't think the post would have caused so much seethe without three factors
>anons samefag replying to it with "changed my vote" just to raise attention
>if it was some character besides Alex fucking Eagleston that was getting propped up from it
>Geralt possibly getting "fucked over" by it. Geralt vs Eggman is slightly popular vs very popular, Alex vs Wario is shit post vs moderately popular. The whole meta issue seemed to favor Alex heavily, who came shockingly close to beating Wario, a heavily campaigned character, while it utterly obliterated Geralt, losing at an over 2-1 ratio
People only ever talk about that post in a meta sense, "Powerhouse vs Underdog" kind of thing that divorced from the characters themselves.
But once discussion gets going about the CHARACTERS then it's a different tale. Now, Eggman vs Geralt seems to be a much more balanced one. They're just two generally liked characters. Alex vs Wario? Completely different story. I've still never once seen an argument why Alex Eagleston, the obnoxious soyboy from a barely functioning RPG, is better as a CHARACTER then well, literally anybody else on the bracket. It's legitimately all stuff divorced from the source you could slap onto anybody if you try hard enough
>look guys, I gave gigachad Alex's hipster beard and glasses
>his picture says "Nigger", lol!
Now, I know Wario isn't the most beloved character being he's a Nintendo mascot and the newer Warioware games have a mixed reaction. But he at least has appreciation stemming BECAUSE OF his source material with games like Wario World or Wario Land 4, not entirely in spite of it.
Ultimately Alex just feels like a much more successful version of Snoot Fang, Loona, DTVA, or the Murder Drones bots. Where the source material is actively loathed but people try to push the characters themselves forward in spite of it. My only guess as to why is that his source material is SO comically bad, people appreciate the badness of it, while the rest are just generally crappy and most people don't care. Tommy Wiseau's "The Room" of /v/, but if "The Room" was campaigned with almost no references to the film itself and just computer renders of Tommy doing Fortnite dances or saying "Nigger".
Jpeg dog gives off a very similar energy. The joke is hilarious if you're into it, but if you have a more "genuine" pick going against it and lose people aren't going to be happy, as seen by all of the seethe it caused in queen /v/. Alex probably would've had the same amount of seething, if not higher if he didn't keep getting the number 5 in his posts or raping characters. King /v/ ultimately loves chaos, which is why he was their champion of 2022.
No.108027
Anonymous
Replies:>>108028
>>108024
>he lost to Edgeworth and then [IRRELEVANT FANFIC]
No.108028
Anonymous
>>108025
>>108027
Everyone who voted for the main bracket also voted in the loser's, so yes, it still happened.
No.108029
Anonymous
>>108026
A smug Sam, the biggest powerhouse ever that didn't even get nominated, being the one to post it also added a funny vibe to it.
No.108031
Anonymous
>Coper’s Bracket
No.108032
Anonymous
Replies:>>108033
How did DB fags even get involved with these tournaments?
No.108033
Anonymous
Replies:>>108034
>>108032
Mrs 2021
No.108034
Anonymous
>>108033
To be honest, it was Yujiro anon putting losers and off-rounders in their place.
No.108036
Anonymous
Replies:>>108041
>>108026
I object to the comparisons to The Room because The Room is hilarious throughout it’s entire run time and doesn’t need to be carried by memes or funposts to stand on it’s own as a so bad it’s good movie, the same can not be said for YIIK which has only a few scenes that are bad enough to loop back around to being funny and relies heavily on ironic humor and funposting for it’s cultural presence.
No.108039
Anonymous
Replies:>>108042
>>107983
No one wants to admit it but Optimus lucked into an easy bracket in 2023 facing a shit ton of low seeds (including seed #128 in round 2) up until round 4 when he gained the momentum from his low seed
Which isn’t to put him down in the slightest, he beat Edd and Dale which is massive and proves his worth unlike Fag Hat who needs help to qualify. But just something about that tourney no one wants to say
No.108040
Anonymous
>>108026
>slightly popular vs very popular
The Witcher 3 aside from having a dedicated cult in /v/ at hating it, is one of the most sold and played games in world. It currently sits at 9th most sold game in the world at 50,000,000+ copies sold. It is absurdly popular but not in /v/.
No.108041
Anonymous
>>108036
Tommy Wiseau would be amazing to campaign for in a /tv/ tournament
No.108042
Anonymous
>>108039
He also had a cool nigger buff gif.
Replies:>>108048
save file
image:170975885264.gif(1.98MB , 350x263 , 4ed.gif)
>>108042
Let's face it.
save file
image:170975998383.gif(496kB , 250x190 , FE7E6F06-7178-4AED-8AFA-125540C0C2B4.gif)
>>108042
Basketball Buff is one hell of a buff
No.108048
Anonymous
Replies:>>108051
>>108042
>>108044
it probably helps that the gif is a canon thing so you just see a giant robot slam dunking and go hell yeah because it's a real thing
Replies:>>108058
save file
image:170976163535.jpg(48kB , 449x449 , 1528062513490.jpg)
>Black Hat is SHIT and FINISHED
No.108051
Anonymous
>>108048
I think that's the difference between the Nigger Buff and just having a good poll picture, Nigger Buff is where the picture is disingenuous to the actual character ("NIGGER" is completely detached from Alex YIIK's character, Jimmy Neutron's character has nothing to do with the "person above is a pedo" meme, off-model coomer art is disingenuous for obvious reasons) whereas something like Optimus slam dunking is something he actually does so at least even if someone does vote based off the poll picture at least it's for the actual character and not a dumb meme
Replies:>>108123
save file
image:170976274119.gif(1.92MB , 300x169 , based puppetman.gif)
>>108051
Does this mean Shou in Heroes also had the CHADformers buff? I remember nominating him with this slick gif.
No.108054
Anonymous
just ban gifs in the nomination process, of course anons with short attention spans are going to vote for the pic that catches their eye the most
No.108058
Anonymous
>>108050
It's not like he had any chances of winning to begin with.
No.108059
Anonymous
>>108051
This is why "nigger buff" is a shit name
No.108061
Spideranon !!hAaBXjbZBz7
>>107081
>if they'll use the bot well
Per their own word, no host other than NSA knew how to use the script. I'm trying to change that by making it more user-friendly, but for that I'm basically having to re-write this whole bitch.
No.108062
Anonymous
>>108051
This is why "nigger buff" is a great name. Only niggers would use misleading poll pictures unlike my HERO Optimus actually balling in the source material.
No.108063
Anonymous
Replies:>>108115
>>108062
>tfw Chadimus was only stopped by Riggatron NSA giving her husbando a handful of votes
But really, that round was one of the tightest.
No.108064
Anonymous
would Optimus have been a good winner?
No.108065
Anonymous
Replies:>>108067
>>108062
alexbro btw
No.108067
Anonymous
Replies:>>108074
>>108065
That doesn't even make any sense.
No.108070
Anonymous
>>108026
I remember that ESL namefag tried explaining why he genuinely liked the character, and his reason was something like "he has great underdog energy", which is way too broad and isn't even unique to Alex.
No.108073
Anonymous
>>108064
Yes, and I do wish he beat Zim because Optimus vs Skeletor would've been a great Finals. Also because though I think Zim would be a good winner, he would NOT be a good winner this specific year for pretty obvious reasons.
Really I think most of this year's E8 would've been good winners, though I think the only one I would've liked more than Skeletor is Hank.
No.108074
Anonymous
Replies:>>108077
>>108067
Just like the post its replying to.
No.108076
Anonymous
Replies:>>108078
>>108073
>though I think the only one I would've liked more than Skeletor is Hank
for me it was Hank > Jack > everyone else > Dale (just wasn't his year to win)
No.108077
Anonymous
>>108074
Makes sense to me. The term "Nigger Buff" should be used for characters with misleading poll pictures that doesn't actually represent the character. Don't know what's so hard to understand with that one.
No.108078
Anonymous
>>108064
Definitely, and I’d be fine if he pulls it off in 2025. He was just that one pick that no one saw getting far, yet most saw him as a cool contender once he kept on winning. The sheer amount of GETs he got was also hysterical.

>>108073
>>108076
I was rooting for SpongeBob to pull it off, but I’ll admit that Skeletor was my second pick. He just felt like a near universally loved pick, even against the steep competition. Really, out of the last E8 only two that I would have seen as weaker winners would have been Dale and Farquaad. Both would have still been alright, just weaker.
No.108079
Anonymous
>>108073
Silver had a pretty good point about telling ghost to reveal the semi-finals results. Which then for some "odd" reason, were deleted right after Silveranon told Ghost.
No.108081
Anonymous
Alex's whole existence throughout the tournaments always has been weird.
No.108096
Anonymous
Replies:>>108100
No.108097
Anonymous
Replies:>>108100
>>108079
I thought that was for Queen of /v/?
No.108099
Anonymous
Replies:>>108103
>>108073
I'm kind of glad Zim made the finals just because of how much NSA seethed at her dream couple being disrupted by Skeletor. That was funny as fuck even before she had a name pinned to her for all that.
No.108100
Anonymous
Replies:>>108101
>>108096
>>108097
Was it for ms. /co/ or queen /v/?
No.108101
Anonymous
>>108100
Queen had its semi-finals and losers' finals result docs both deleted not long after the tournament concluded. Not sure if this anon is talking about that or not.
No.108102
Anonymous
We need to stop treating tournaments so seriously.
No.108103
Anonymous
>>108099
NSA truly was a KWABOTY contender last year even before all this shit happened for both that and the Ammy thing.
No.108104
Anonymous
Replies:>>108117
No.108105
Anonymous
>>108026
Alex is a funny meme pick. He's better as a character because his game is extremely intellectual and requires a very high IQ to enjoy.
No.108110
Anonymous
Honestly all this talk about Alex made me realize he's probably gonna just job round 1 again.
No.108111
Anonymous
I think both sides are a mix of right and wrong regarding Fang. She is by definition controversial, but that doesn’t mean everyone hates her, far from it, you don’t win each match by an average of almost 60% and make up like 1/5 of the booru on your own if no one likes you.

But since so many hate her she is controversial. Even though the haters are in the minority given everything we have seen.
No.108113
Anonymous
>/tnt/ are glorifying this twisted, sadistic monster
Shame on all of you
Sentinel prime begs for mercyyoutube thumb
No.108114
Anonymous
>>108102
God I wish
No.108115
Anonymous
Replies:>>108125
>>108102
Amen.
>>108064
>>108063
>>108073
The craziest thing is, if things had played out that way and won, Optimus would have broken Zorak's record as the lowest seed not only in /co/ but any tournament ever.
No.108116
Anonymous
Some people are getting really autistic about how characters perform.
1. If you lose round 1 doesn't make you automatically a jobber or a "low ender", there are 1500 character narrowed down to 128, for many characters just making it to that stage is impressive. You are only a jobber if you are prominent or have high expectations and always fail (Puss). Hearing how round 1 fodder is "low end worthless shit" is annoying
2. Not making a tournament doesn't automatically make you a shit character. It's a popularity contest so the most prominent or circlejerked characters will make it, and cult followed characters will have a especially far harder time over legacy known characters and new circlejerks like Molly Mcgee that will fade away quickly. Competition is tough and there's a lot of well regarded characters who have never made a single tournament due to various reasons, and sometimes just being the most advertised gets a character in.
No.108117
Anonymous
>>108104
How am I wrong these tournaments nowadays are treated as "SERIOUS BUSINESS"
No.108118
Anonymous
>>108116
I'm always thankful Candlefucker actually makes it in despite always losing early, it could be worse if one year he simply didn't make the cut
No.108120
Anonymous
Replies:>>108122
>>108116
>t. dimeless fodder jobber mainer
No.108122
Anonymous
>>108120
My main was Johnny Bravo
No.108123
Anonymous
>>108051
>>108053
wouldn't that Basketball Buff also apply to Nyarly with his Fuhrer disguise since it's a canon thing?
No.108125
Anonymous
>>108115
In /co/ yes but in /v/ Recette had a 113th seed which is a bit lower than 2023 Optimus's 101st
No.108126
Anonymous
No.108127
Anonymous
Replies:>>108128
>>108123
>Nigga Buff consists mainly of Round 2 to Round 3 characters
>Optimus Buff consists of Elite 8 makers
now we know which is stronger
No.108128
Anonymous
>>108127
Luigi was nigger buffed
save file
image:170978516848.gif(636kB , 279x332 , 1446425700072.gif)
>>108128
>this and nobody questioned it
No.108130
Anonymous
>>108128
>>108129
this is a reverse nigga buff since nobody would vote for a guy with an image with the word swaggin, the only reason he didn't job was because of that nice Smash 64 dance
No.108131
Anonymous
No one voted for Optimus for the shitty basketball gif
He was voted because he was the better choice over a bunch of 100 seeds he faced and then got the low-seed underdog stigma that carried him to semis
No.108132
Anonymous
i don't know who optimus is but that robot with the cool basketball gif was fire fr
No.108133
Anonymous
>>108130
Bullshit
No.108134
Anonymous
Also Optimus had the exact gif used for prior years for his tournament image and it didn't help for shit
save file
image:170978617480.png(208kB , 407x499 , lm_king_boo_is_mad_by_transparentjiggly64_ddnlbfp-fullview.png)
>>108129
I fucking hate this gif
No.108136
Anonymous
>>108129
Because this is a Luigi board. King Boo KEKs need not apply.
No.108137
Anonymous
>>108134
actually it wasn't
No.108138
Anonymous
>>108134
[citation needed]
No.108139
Anonymous
>>108130
>t. 'em
No.108141
Anonymous
You people only care about niggerbuffs if it's a character you hate just be honest.
No.108142
Anonymous
Optimus?
That robot with the slam dunk.
Alex?
That guy that says nigger.
Nyarly?
Hitler.
Luigi?
That guy swaggin'.
Replies:>>108279
save file
image:170978723489.jpg(29kB , 324x477 , DoorCHAD.jpg)
Unbeatable
No.108144
Anonymous
Replies:>>108151
Isn't it weird how Christopher robin is completely mischaracterized during king of /v/ because of the pooh game but people don't say anything about it?
No.108145
Anonymous
Isn't it weird how Battler is completely mischaracterized during king of /v/ because of TFR but people don't say anything about it?
No.108146
Anonymous
Isn't it weird how Bejita is undefeated against TARDku?
No.108147
Anonymous
>>108145
Battler hasn't been the same since the cold, rainy October of 1986
No.108148
Anonymous
>>108146
In the losing contest
No.108151
Anonymous
Replies:>>108156
>>108144
That's because no one cares about Robin.

>>108145
That's because you're not paying enough attention, since people have been saying this.

>>108146
That's because you're coping.
No.108153
Anonymous
>>108102
NSA forced us to take these tournaments as seriously as we do.
No.108154
Anonymous
Goku still wins btw
No.108156
Anonymous
Replies:>>108161
>>108151
That doesn't excuse the inherit bias most anons have.
No.108157
Anonymous
Replies:>>108162
I do only care about stigmas when it boosts a character I hate, and there's nothing wrong with that.
No.108158
Anonymous
All characters should be nominated with the nigger boost so no one has it.
save file
image:170978893332.jpg(27kB , 560x314 , everyone-can-be-super.jpg)
And when everyone's nigger buffed... No one will be.
No.108161
Anonymous
>>108156
Never said it did.
No.108162
Anonymous
Replies:>>108164
>>108157
Yes there is because it makes you a giant faggot.
No.108163
Anonymous
Bad faith posting is pathetic
No.108164
Anonymous
>>108162
Then don't support such shitty characters you giant faggot.
No.108279
Anonymous
>>108143
HACKED by SHODAN