/pco/ - Promotions

Welcome to /pco/ - Promotions. This board is for sexual material of a western nature. Please read the rules before posting:

Content not allowed: guro, scat, bestiality.
1) Content must fall into one of the following categories:
1a) Western properties (for ex.: Marvel, Mass Effect, Wakfu)
1b) Properties with a large Western interpretation (for ex.: Transformers, Sonic the Hedgehog)
1c) Original Content in Western "style" (for ex.: Ganassa, Kyhu, Owler)
1d) non-Western properties by artists predominantly known for Western art or style (for ex. artist generals or art dump threads)
2) Lesbian and Straight-shota are considered /pco/ material
3) Due to the nature of Western material, furry is allowed on all promotion boards!
4) FUTANARI/DICKGIRLS ARE /cod/ MATERIAL

DO NOT POST LIST
- MILFToon
- Jab Comix
- John Persons (The Pitt, etc)
- BannaGalactic
- Slipshine (and related sites)

Posting content from any of these will be a week's ban for first offense.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 329 posts, 67 files (67 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /pco/210068 Close window
Options
No.210068
Incognitymous ThreadAnonymous
save file
image:147398741700.png(633kB , 1650x1275 , LoliClub_Calendar09SeptemberRavenResized.png)
Thanks again to my current Patreon supporters. The support is greatly appreciated. If you would like to show your support my Patreon can be found at http://www.Patreon.com/Incognitymous

You can find my latest works at http://jabarchives.com/main/profile/incognitymous

Finally time for a new thread. With the new thread, here is Raven colored for the September calendar. I ended up just going with a fall theme for the background. This piece took longer than I intended, but not because of the piece itself but rather because I stopped to mess around with Clip Studio Paint materials. I was able to make some grass/leaf brushes for future comic background use, and now that I know more how to get desired effects I'll likely make other materials in the future to save time on coloring.

On a more on-topic note, old thread can be found being buried at >>209066. New thread can be found here.
Replies:>>210084
save file
image:147399206600.png(682kB , 1320x1080 , DC_LoliZatannaPart1.png)
Thanks again to my current Patreon supporters. The support is greatly appreciated. If you would like to show your support my Patreon can be found at http://www.Patreon.com/Incognitymous

You can find my latest works at http://jabarchives.com/main/profile/incognitymous

Now that I see this thread is up I'll go ahead and leave the colors for the loli Zatanna set that I colored. Here's part 1.
save file
image:147399208900.png(675kB , 1320x1080 , DC_LoliZatannaPart2.png)
Part 2.
save file
image:147399210500.png(698kB , 1320x1080 , DC_LoliZatannaPart3.png)
Part 3.
save file
image:147399213100.png(719kB , 1320x1080 , DC_LoliZatannaPart4.png)
And finally part 4.
No.210081
Anonymous
>>210068

Will December be a multiple girl Christmas theme? Everyone opening presents round the fire. Glass a milk and cookies for Santa, Azula trying to light the Christmas tree on fire, Toph fisting the Christmas turkey like a silly goose.

Aaaaahhhh, Christmas.
No.210083
Anonymous
Replies:>>210091
>>210068
This looks lovely Incog. So fucking cute.
save file
image:147403916400.png(638kB , 1320x1080 , Ben10_BenGwenSchoolPlayResized.png)

Another day, another update. This here was the first guaranteed 2 figure request that I completed for the month. This one was for Ben and Gwen performing a school play while dressed as a vampire/witch. There was also a futa edit requested, but since futa is not /pco/ material it will just have to be in my Jab gallery along with this post.

>>210076
>These are not big enough to cover my wall.
>
>I'm off to Patreon then.

Haha, well I do like working with them large resolutions. I'm sure you could cover at least a portion of your wall with these...while providing me some extra advertising.

>>210081
>Will December be a multiple girl Christmas theme? Everyone opening presents round the fire. Glass a milk and cookies for Santa, Azula trying to light the Christmas tree on fire, Toph fisting the Christmas turkey like a silly goose.
>
>Aaaaahhhh, Christmas.

Still not sure on that. I was thinking of just sticking whoever the last girl is with an end of the year type piece so that it's not really Christmas themed. I avoided going with a heavy holiday theme in the other months so I wouldn't want to change it up now. Plus, we'll have to see if I have time for a piece with all of the girls by then. I'd rather get to continuing on with the Smoothies Saga though if that were to happen.

>>210083
>This looks lovely Incog. So fucking cute.

Thanks. I do quite like making them cute. I'm rather torn if I want to start sticking with the larger, puffier labia minora as far as some of the other girls are concerned. I'm quite thinking Katie would look adorable with that as well.
No.210095
Anonymous
>>210091

So October won't be Halloween themed?
No.210096
Anonymous
>>210095
This whole calendar set isnt about Holidays anon
No.210097
Anonymous
Can someone explain to me what the Smoothies Saga is?
No.210103
Anonymous
Replies:>>210133
>>210081
>Toph fisting the Christmas turkey

So which girl will be wearing the turkey costume?
No.210104
Anonymous
>>210097
The 9 kids from Incog's elite Loli Club have been trying to raise money to open their underage strip club 'Smoothies' and have been working in lemonade stand/ carwash/ backyard jello wrestling match/ calendar shoot fundraisers in an effort to get their business started.
No.210106
Anonymous
>>210091
I'd love to see the other girls with puffy bits. Might look good on Jade, as kind of an extra additive to show off her "Asian exoticness" or whatever.
No.210107
Anonymous
October could probably use a fall night or twilight time theme. Something akin to over the garden wall's color palletes. Maybe a hayride theme
No.210110
Anonymous
Incog's already done a Halloween pic with all the club girls. Think of it as like a Christmas movie, where it can be used every year.
No.210113
Anonymous
>>210068
Raven is on Vanellope levels of toddler-cute here incog. Hot outfit on her too!
No.210124
Anonymous
>>210091
lol goddamn that is scorching hot. I'd say this is your Halloween pic.
No.210130
Anonymous
Incog did you give up on making that one 3D threesome into futa. Mainly cause 3D for you is a bitch right now.
No.210131
Anonymous
Incog whatever happens to turning that sugar rush threesome into futa?
No.210133
Incognitymous

It's Saturday so not a lot of time to post, but just figured I'd pop in to let you all know I just did an update in my Jab gallery. I posted the colors for the Tuber/lolified Lady request, but since they are Pokemon characters I will not be posting it here due to not being western. Just figured I'd post replies before I must phase out of existence for the day.

>>210092
>Sure, it's something fun to show to my visits.
>
>"And this painting here is of a magical performance. What do you think?"
>"Oh, I see it has some influences from both the Baroque and the Renaissance."

Definitely a conversation starter, although sadly the conversation may not generally go so smoothly.

>>210095
>So October won't be Halloween themed?

Nope. I stuck with not making any of the previous pages holiday themed so I'm not going to break into that theme this late in.

>>210097
>Can someone explain to me what the Smoothies Saga is?

As someone else explained, it's the normal group of girls raising money to open their own sexy business(es).

>>210106
>I'd love to see the other girls with puffy bits. Might look good on Jade, as kind of an extra additive to show off her "Asian exoticness" or whatever.

I feel it would definitely look good on Jade if sticking with her normal JCA style/stature. I'm thinking in the future of sticking with the puffier bits overall due to the size of the gap that thinner cartoon characters generally have between their legs. Puffier bits would definitely make it easier to fill that space while keeping the character's proportions as close to the source as possible.

>>210107
>October could probably use a fall night or twilight time theme. Something akin to over the garden wall's color palletes. Maybe a hayride theme

Yeah, although it will not be Halloween themed I could definitely use it as inspiration for the background and such. This will just depend on whether or not I feel the twilight colors would mess with the falling leaves theme that I'd like to stick with for mid Fall.

>>210103
>So which girl will be wearing the turkey costume?

Haha, given past trends I'd say Jade. The other girls would likely already have their designated partners for the holidays, although they have been known to share.

>>210113
>Raven is on Vanellope levels of toddler-cute here incog. Hot outfit on her too!

Thanks. I actually quite liked how the outfit turned out given that I just rolled with the first ideas that came to mind.

>>210124
>lol goddamn that is scorching hot. I'd say this is your Halloween pic.

Well there are actually quite a few Halloween pics already being requested for next month so it will not be the only one.

>>210130
>Incog did you give up on making that one 3D threesome into futa. Mainly cause 3D for you is a bitch right now.

Nah, I still plan to do it, I just want to knock out these final request pools as quickly as possible. I'm hoping to knock them out before the month is over so I don't really want to put time elsewhere until then.
No.210137
Anonymous
Do you mind telling what are the final requests that you have to make? Since we would be seeing them untill little after there all made.
No.210139
Anonymous
>>210137
Don't you like surprises?
Replies:>>210176
save file
image:147415543200.jpg(96kB , 832x523 , image.jpeg)
>>210133
>I posted the colors for the Tuber/lolified Lady request, but since they are Pokemon characters I will not be posting it here due to not being western.

Goodness gracious their little bodies are off the chain incog
No.210149
Anonymous
>>210133

No Halloween in the October and no Christmas in December. Even the Grinch dressed up for Christmas.
No.210151
Anonymous
>>210149
Think outside the box, normie. Incog doesn't like being predictable and that's how I like him.
No.210153
Anonymous
Replies:>>210157
>>210151
>normie
y u gotta be like dat, bruh
No.210157
Anonymous
>>210153

He lacks the Christmas spirit. We must remember the reason for the season!
No.210160
Anonymous
Incog will you continue the Jade Chan comic?
No.210163
Anonymous
>>210157
There's gotta be other shit happening in December
save file
image:147421979600.png(739kB , 1020x1380 , GravityFalls_PacificaDipperGolfCourseResized.png)

Here's my daily content post for the day. Well, technically there's 2 since there's an overlay variant of the image, but whatever. This one was the mini golf course Dipcifica request. The request asked for the volcano to be erupting at the bonus hole, but I also wanted to post the version without the red overlay caused by the eruption. Not much else to say on that.

>>210137
>Do you mind telling what are the final requests that you have to make? Since we would be seeing them untill little after there all made.

Well sadly at this time I am a message board noob and do not know how to spoiler tag for people like:
>>210141
>I do like surprises. If Incog answers to >210137 I'd like a spoiler tag.

Even if I did, there's not a lot of them left that need to be done right away so I should hopefully be done with them all within a week or so, hopefully including the loli Fire Nation colors.

>>210144
>Goodness gracious their little bodies are off the chain incog

Tight little bodies are best bodies.

>>210149
>No Halloween in the October and no Christmas in December. Even the Grinch dressed up for Christmas.

Less than half of the world celebrates Christmas, so technically anyone that celebrates Christmas is a global minority. It's a commercial holiday anyway, so stress and other negative emotions run rather rampant for those who are not of a higher income. I choose simply not to participate in something so silly.

>>210151
>Think outside the box, normie. Incog doesn't like being predictable and that's how I like him.

Hey, nothing being predictable on occasion, as long as I give people the option to not have the future revealed if they do not wish to know.

>>210157
>He lacks the Christmas spirit. We must remember the reason for the season!

This will be my first Christmas in many years that I did not have to work through Christmas/Christmas Eve. The annoying part is that now that I do not have my job it has finally hit a year where I could have had it off anyway due to the fact that Christmas Eve/day are going to be on a Saturday and Sunday.

>>210160
>Incog will you continue the Jade Chan comic?

Well that was just intended to be a one-shot thing, and I do hope to eventually at least line it. I would like to get to a Jade comic in the future, but that would be a ways away. Hopefully my new Patreon setup makes that a possibility in the not too distant future (I'd like to at least do one for all of the main girls in their respective source materials).

>>210163
>There's gotta be other shit happening in December

Tons of stuff happens in December. If I was going to use something that happens in December to wrap up the calendar it would be an end of the year theme and not a Christmas theme.

>>210173
>This is not completely true.
>There won't be a Halloween nor a Christmas calendar picture, but there are some Halloween requests.

This is true. It's not like just because the calendar is not based on the holiday theme there cannot be a holiday piece made.
Replies:>>210180
save file
image:147421981800.png(767kB , 1020x1380 , GravityFalls_PacificaDipperGolfCourseNoRedResized.png)
And here is the piece without the red overlay.
No.210178
Anonymous
>>210176
Except for it looking kind of insidious, i like it. Very forward lolis are great.
Replies:>>210215
save file
image:147422555300.gif(5.85MB , 640x386 , gif.gif)
>>210177
Wow, Incog. Alternative versions.
<--- I'm like this at the moment.

First of all, I must praise the interaction I had with Incognitymous during the development of the request. I came with a very regular request which had a few holes here and there but Incog suggested me ideas to make it better and I couldn't be happier with the result. I was also doubtful regarding the semantic of the original text for the text bubble but Incog told me what would be the correct sentence and explained to me the difference between both. That, for someone who isn't a native English speaker, is priceless.

In regards to the picture, before I saw the sketch I was worried about the background since I wanted it to be clear that they were in the mini-golf course, but Incog has totally managed to do that and in the Bonus Hole no less. The red overlay is so close to the scene in the episode that I think this could perfectly slip as a leaked scene, if the sexual theme was removed of course. Moreover, I appreciate that Incog managed to pull the small details off, like the Lilliputian on the right, the volcano eruption, the motion of the spinning panties, the sticker on Pacifica's chest and the ciphered text in Dipper's journal. I still can't believe Incog used the symbol cipher for the hidden text. It was the most difficult to draw, but I have to admit it looks fantastic and it really blends in with the Journal.

I always saw this pairing as Dipper being oblivious and focused in his mysteries while Pacifica threw hints at him in an attempt to catch his attention, therefore seeing how Pacifica managed to get Dipper to drop his journal by raising her skirt and spinning her panties around on one finger is a fantastic sight.

I rate this picture with an "IGN 10/10 — Like Skyrim with mini-golf" and I give it a "Durex Play — Warming Effect" in the moisture scale due to the eruption. I'm so pleased I would definitely fight my way using teeth and nails to get another slot in this tier if I ever lower the pledge.
No.210186
Anonymous
>>210176
>I choose simply not to participate in something so silly.

Hehe you're a progressive thinker. I do see it as that one day of the year where you show appreciation for the people you know. The gift is secondary. You already made us that Ben 10 'Sleigh Sex' XXXmas card anyhoo so you've got that covered =)
No.210191
Anonymous
>>210176
Well done. It's like an outtake from an episode.
No.210207
Anonymous
>>210176
>Even if I did, there's not a lot of them left that need to be done right away so I should hopefully be done with them all within a week or so, hopefully including the loli Fire Nation colors

Can't wait for that one. How is work going after your Patreon advertising on each image? Brand awareness can hopefully make a positive impact.
save file
image:147431355800.png(731kB , 1020x1380 , StarWars_AhsokaTanoAnakinResized.png)

Here is my daily content post. This was another request for Ahsoka Tano and Anakin from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The next request was actually a futa request so it sadly will not be posted here. This means I may not have a content update tomorrow, but I'll still put it in my Jab gallery tomorrow.

>>210180
>I rate this picture with an "IGN 10/10 — Like Skyrim with mini-golf" and I give it a "Durex Play — Warming Effect" in the moisture scale due to the eruption. I'm so pleased I would definitely fight my way using teeth and nails to get another slot in this tier if I ever lower the pledge.

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the detailed feedback. It's nice to hear when a patron is satisfied with their request. I'd still like to hear any negative feedback if a patron wasn't satisfied, but that would likely mean more work for me so it's a bit less desirable. Good to see that wasn't the case here.

>>210186
>Hehe you're a progressive thinker. I do see it as that one day of the year where you show appreciation for the people you know. The gift is secondary. You already made us that Ben 10 'Sleigh Sex' XXXmas card anyhoo so you've got that covered =)

I just never cared much for holidays. People just seem to use them as an excuse to be wasteful, and for some reason people feel pressured to throw money away or they think they're doing something wrong. I can appreciate people wanting to have a couple days a year to settle down and relax, but people feel the need to turn it into something they themselves find overall annoying/stressful. I also cannot really find it to be a day to show appreciation to anyone as I cannot really stand the people in my family and I pay/take on extra responsibility to keep them afloat the other 364.25 days of the year anyway. I can't be bothered getting anyone gifts on top of that.

>>210191
>Well done. It's like an outtake from an episode.

Thanks. For the most part I do try and keep things as accurate as possible.

>>210207
>Can't wait for that one. How is work going after your Patreon advertising on each image? Brand awareness can hopefully make a positive impact.

I've definitely seen an increase. I've actually seen an increase this month equal to when I opened the 5 guaranteed requests last month at $50/slot. That's a pretty significant difference given it didn't require the increase in work load for the month. Also, with my currently reached goal, if it stays that way through payment processing at the start of next month I'll be able to drop some of my guaranteed request slots as soon as people start dropping them (which I already know a few people plan to drop and/or decrease from $100 to $50).
No.210216
Anonymous
>>210215
Eh yeah. I liked holidays when I was a kid and it was all upside for me, but now that I'm older I spend a lot of time and money and get nothing "fun" out of it.
No.210219
Anonymous
>>210215
>>210216
Christmas definitely isn't as much fun as an adult lol and I see why incog would want to make a few changes this year.
No.210221
Anonymous
Replies:>>210246
>>210216
At least thanksgiving is good for us folk that like to cook.
No.210222
Anonymous
>>210215
This is SO good!! Thanks for sharing incog!
save file
image:147433728500.jpg(42kB , 494x459 , image.jpeg)
>>210215
>I've definitely seen an increase. I've actually seen an increase this month equal to when I opened the 5 guaranteed requests last month at $50/slot. That's a pretty significant difference given it didn't require the increase in work load for the month.

Cool cool. I've been sharing the Gwen one in as many Ben 10 threads as I can. All about getting paid more while working less so that's very good to know.
No.210230
Anonymous
>>210226
Where this was posted? I didnt see it in ben 10 threads here : /
No.210231
Anonymous
>>210230
It's from a long time ago
No.210232
Anonymous
Incog, I have a suggestion, when you make the Ben 10 comic where Ben and Gwen have sex for the first time, add a bonus page at the end to show how much they have sex throughout the day now. Example: while having a shower, brushing their teeth, eating breakfast etc...
save file
image:147436855600.jpg(39kB , 750x649 , image.jpeg)
I love that. Love love love it. It's so you XD
No.210236
Anonymous
Replies:>>210246
>>210235
Is it too late to make the triangle a star? Not a solid one, more of a five pointed asterisk shape (*) =p
No.210238
Anonymous
>>210235
I know its a general loli ass shape but I cant avoid to imagine that's Gwen
No.210244
Anonymous
>>210238
Of course its Gwen. Gwen is incog's waifu.
No.210246
Incognitymous

Late update today but I had a 2-pager I wanted to finish up. Yet again no content update here today due to the futa nature of the final guaranteed request. I posted it just now in my Jab gallery. I figure in these cases I can just start putting up the link for the request, so here it is: http://jabarchives.com/main/post/9Y3F7Y9QVZFDE147441044326316182723

>>210216
>Eh yeah. I liked holidays when I was a kid and it was all upside for me, but now that I'm older I spend a lot of time and money and get nothing "fun" out of it.

That's when the holidays are great. People love getting free stuff. Last Christmas my gifts were purchased for me out of my bank account, which resulted in me yelling at someone for spending money I couldn't afford to spend. Outside of that the day is just people spend a dreadful evening with people they do not generally get along with in the "spirit of the holiday". I'd rather just treat it like any other day and actually try to do what I personally want to and and not what people think is socially mandated.

>>210221
>At least thanksgiving is good for us folk that like to cook.

Hey, if you like to cook then cook. You don't need a holiday granting you permission.

>>210226
>Cool cool. I've been sharing the Gwen one in as many Ben 10 threads as I can. All about getting paid more while working less so that's very good to know.

Well, it's not really about "working less" and more about being able to invest my work time into bigger projects that I'd like to work on. It's about a change in work flow rather than a reduction in it.

>>210230
>Where this was posted? I didnt see it in ben 10 threads here : /

As someone else mentioned, it's an old oldy from times of old.

>>210232
>Incog, I have a suggestion, when you make the Ben 10 comic where Ben and Gwen have sex for the first time, add a bonus page at the end to show how much they have sex throughout the day now. Example: while having a shower, brushing their teeth, eating breakfast etc...

Well there is something similar planned, although of activities prior to actual sex. You exact example is something that would be more reserved for the start of a followup comic in the future.

>>210235
>I love that. Love love love it. It's so you XD

Haha, thanks. I actually made it really quick...like 2 minutes or less quick. There was like 10 minutes of contemplation prior to touching my stylus to my tablet, but once I decided on criteria it was done in no time. I figured the criteria I went with was the obvious choice. I actually finished it in one go while I was under the impression that I was just sketching out the idea with the curved line tool in a raster layer (so no auto-connecting lines), and it just happened to come out clean on the first try after I filled it with the Fill tool.

>>210236
>Is it too late to make the triangle a star? Not a solid one, more of a five pointed asterisk shape (*) =p

First, the side note: Standard stars have 5 points. Asterisks have 6. Secondly, I like it the way it is because of this reason:
>>210245
>I don't know what the heck you anons are talking about.
>
>It's clearly a dynamite cylinder. You can even see the explosive cord there lighted up. Because, you know, avatars need to be a safe picture and all.

I like that it can vaguely resemble something else. It looks like a cylinder with an arrow above it, which could be construed as a silhouette of a variety of things. An asterisk would make it more obvious what it is, although I guess it would look a little more like the lit dynamite cylinder example. Taken at face value though it's clearly just indicating that I'm an ass.

>>210238
>I know its a general loli ass shape but I cant avoid to imagine that's Gwen

Well that's clearly because it's of the type that Gwen is known for.
No.210248
Anonymous
>>210246

If you do end up doing the comic where you show how many times they have sex, please make a panel where they fell asleep while they were doing it.
No.210253
Anonymous
Replies:>>210323
>>210246
>Well that's clearly because it's of the type that Gwen is known for.

It's Gwen alright. I'd know that ass anywhere.
No.210254
Anonymous
>>210246
>I like that it can vaguely resemble something else. It looks like a cylinder with an arrow above it, which could be construed as a silhouette of a variety of things. An asterisk would make it more obvious what it is, although I guess it would look a little more like the lit dynamite cylinder example. Taken at face value though it's clearly just indicating that I'm an ass.

Hehe you're an ass man. And yeah, like all good abstract works of art, it's open for interpretation.
No.210255
Anonymous
Replies:>>210279
>>210232
Thats an awful idea.
No.210279
Anonymous
>>210246
>>210255
Scenes where they're experimenting with advanced techniques would be neat. Like if they decided to try out fetish stuff but are just too innocent to get it.
No.210280
Anonymous
Innocent kids experimenting with fetishes would make for some potent fetish fuel
No.210281
Anonymous
>>210279
Nah vanilla is better.
save file
image:147445010500.jpg(77kB , 675x675 , image.jpeg)
>>210281
To begin with
save file
image:147448854300.png(670kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_AlexJuliePainalResized.png)

First off, noticed I made a mistake in leaving an extra copy of my link at the top of the Taffyta/futa Vanellope piece in my gallery. I fixed that and reuploaded. Secondly, here is my daily content post. This request was to color a line piece that I did in the past of Alex and Julie Power. I relined it due to complications finding the original file since this was done over a year ago. The way I was just doing everything in a few files at that time while practicing with my new tablet I figured it was easy to just reline it than to find the original.

>>210253
>It's Gwen alright. I'd know that ass anywhere.

Well I do feel it is her trademark feature.

>>210254
>Hehe you're an ass man. And yeah, like all good abstract works of art, it's open for interpretation.

Haha, indeed. Open for interpretation with an obvious agenda.

>>210279
>Scenes where they're experimenting with advanced techniques would be neat. Like if they decided to try out fetish stuff but are just too innocent to get it.

Well I'm not really into too much of the fetish stuff myself so it will likely just stick to more typical sexual acts.

>>210280
>Innocent kids experimenting with fetishes would make for some potent fetish fuel

Too bad I'm not one for fetish fuel outside of the potential fetish that the initial concept already targets.

>>210281
>Nah vanilla is better.

Agreed. There's always room for vanilla even among other popular flavors.
No.210331
Anonymous
>>210323
WOWWW. Good job here incog. Fucking mind blowing.
No.210338
Anonymous
>>210323
Man i love your painal pics,this one is one of the best you have done.
No.210341
Anonymous
Replies:>>210373
Chancellor Incog how dost thou feelst about Loliticians >>210258
No.210345
Anonymous
i saw incog again on piczel last night on megaweet stream
No.210348
Anonymous
>>210345
Cool.
Here's your cookie.
save file
image:147452675900.jpg(54kB , 640x640 , image.jpeg)
>>210345
What did he draw?
No.210353
Anonymous
>>210323
My favorite thing he ever drew. Loving it.
No.210354
Anonymous
>>210323

Incog, have you ever thought about making a comic where all the panels are animations?
No.210358
Anonymous
>>210354
That would take him 50 years, so he probably wouldn't do it for free. Comission him and make it an offer he can't refuse, ie: 4 figures ;)
No.210364
Anonymous
>>210354

That would be very time consuming, it's a cool idea though.
No.210366
Anonymous
>>210354
That would be tome cosuming ,he probably would be able to sketch docents of regular pages by the time he finished whit one animated.
No.210367
Anonymous
>>210323
Mnh..
Loving the teen abs on Alex.
Ofcourse, Julie is nice too..
No.210368
Anonymous
>>210354

If he ever does that he'd have to charge $500-1000 and only do it once a month or every two months.
save file
image:147457243200.png(453kB , 992x1463 , StevenUniverse_ConnieStevenCuddleResized.png)

Another daily update. This one was for an after-sex cuddle between Connie and Steven from Steven Universe. Technically I'm a day ahead on my updates right now as I finished this 6 days ago rather than 7 days ago. I got ahead since I did the full calendar piece and then lined yesterday's Power Pack update in a single day before finishing the Power Pack update the next day. Since the calendar piece was uploaded the day it was made this has had a slight impact on my update schedule but I'll balance it out with days that have multiple updates.

I will try and maintain daily updates, but I've had to acknowledge there will be periods where daily updates don't happen. In particular this will happen during the WIP stages of next month's guaranteed requests since I will be sketching them all in order before finally finishing anything. Luckily the recent increase in patronage, assuming it processes as indicated, should allow me to drop at least a few of these guaranteed request slots next month. Assuming a few people want to drop/reduce their guaranteed request pledges (which I am pretty sure I know of a few already) this should significantly lessen the impact guaranteed requests have for the following months.

>>210341
>Chancellor Incog how dost thou feelst about Loliticians

Mixed feelings. I would definitely vote a loli for president, but on the other hand I cannot agree with utilizing loli for a political agenda. Of course the loli could be trusted but I'd be extra worried about the political parties/affiliations backing/representing the loli.

>>210345
>i saw incog again on piczel last night on megaweet stream

Well I don't like to advertise my presence at other artist's streams but yes.

>>210349
>What did he draw?

Well I was coloring some Fire Nation lolis at the time but I wasn't streaming.

>>210354
>Incog, have you ever thought about making a comic where all the panels are animations?

This would not only take a long time but I'd like to get a lot more practice animating before attempting such a thing. Animation takes a long time, requiring multiple illustrations just to get simple movement. Imagine a 5-7 panel comic with each panel requiring at least 5-10 frames be drawn for fluid movement. That's between 25-70 illustrated frames for a single comic page. I cannot find the time to draw a single animation let alone a comic page full of them. Heck, I still have that Gwen Tennyson animation sketched out from before that I have yet to find the time to finish.

>>210358
>That would take him 50 years, so he probably wouldn't do it for free. Comission him and make it an offer he can't refuse, ie: 4 figures ;)

This is true, although I definitely wouldn't be able to take a commission for something so time consuming. I actually want to be able to start animating on the side. As soon as I can clear time I'd like to first start my Patreon with a main and side comic, prioritizing a Ben 10 comic, the Jack/Katie comic reboot as well as finishing up the Pietro/Wanda comic. Afterwards I'd like to try experimenting with doing a few comic updates a week with extra time going into working on animations between pages. This would slow free updates considerably as animations would likely be in the WIP stage for a while but it would allow me the time to work on things I'd really like to try out.

>>210364
>That would be very time consuming, it's a cool idea though.

Very much so.

>>210366
>That would be tome cosuming ,he probably would be able to sketch docents of regular pages by the time he finished whit one animated.

Given that a single animation can easily be dozens of illustrations it is true that I could likely illustrate dozens of regular images in the same time. This still doesn't change the appeal of trying my hand at animating between projects though.

>>210368
>If he ever does that he'd have to charge $500-1000 and only do it once a month or every two months.

A fully animated comic page would indeed have to be a hefty payment. Lets just say it would definitely be a lot more than 10x the work of my $50 slots and I have far more people inquiring about obtaining those than available slots. Such a project would require a hefty payment to be worth the dedication, although making enough money otherwise that I do not need guaranteed requests at all would make it something more worth looking into doing over time.
No.210376
Anonymous
Replies:>>210500
incog, you always talked about the bigger projects that you would do if you had enough time, well now that you do have enough time what are those bigger projects? Is it the Ben 10 and the Katie X Jack comics? Because they're not really bigger projects per se, you've always done comics, these comics are just the ones that you want to do not the ones people request. Sorry if I come off as being nosy, I'm just really curious.
No.210381
Anonymous
>>210373
Well done. Draw the in-vogue characters once in a while to hook in some new fans. Slap your Patreon sig on some Loud House and NuGwen pics soon too, see how you go.
Replies:>>210390
save file
image:147458749400.gif(1MB , 500x260 , image.gif)
>>210373
>As soon as I can clear time I'd like to first start my Patreon with a main and side comic, prioritizing a Ben 10 comic
No.210383
Anonymous
>>210373
Dayumm. Your post-coitus pics are always almost hotter than the coitus pics themselves!
No.210387
Anonymous
>>210373
This is amazing
I love your work so much incog.
I'd love to see morr Connie x Steven in the future
Keep up the good work!
save file
image:147459706900.png(1.62MB , 1269x1068 , 1474338380103.png)
>>210382
As long as that comic has Gwen in these infamous outfits >:)
No.210394
Anonymous
Replies:>>210395
>>210390
Nah it would be better in their regular clothes.
save file
image:147461087900.jpg(101kB , 1024x712 , image.jpeg)
>>210394
>>210390
Whatevs. As long as she takes it all off eventually.
No.210397
Anonymous
>>210373

Rarely does art give me both a huge happy grin and a boner. Goddamn, I love when you draw SU.
No.210399
Anonymous
>>210379
>If your economy is so tight you can’t spare $1 a month, well, anon, I don’t know what you are doing here wasting time in the internet when you should be fixing said economy instead.

Not everyone can, anon. Some people have disabilities. Those people are comforted by the fact that incog calls pco home and visits every once in a while. His oldest supporters are from here and he doesn't forget us.
No.210406
Anon34
Not sure if you been asked this before, but.

Isn't patreon supposed to be against loli? after all its not different then Hentai-Foundry and Tumblr which were US owned and SJW influenced.

just because you and others haven't been busted, does not mean it will not happen, you guys are giving it too much credit and i think you are being a bit naive.
No.210407
Anonymous
>>210406
He doent host the contest on patreon.
No.210411
Anon34
Replies:>>210418
>>210407
Didnt he said that he started doing so?
No.210418
Anonymous
Replies:>>210425
>>210411
He did?
No.210425
Anonymous
Replies:>>210440
>>210418
Patreon's fine with it, though. Anon's just being paranoid.
No.210426
Anonymous
>>210373

awwwww!

I don't like this show but this even makes me smile.
No.210440
Anon34
>>210425
There was a thread on 4chan's /v/ claiming that Patreon didnt allow it, and than there's a japanese website called Enty that is like patreon for smut artists!
No.210442
Anonymous
>>210406
You might want to read the previous month thread, Anon34. This was addressed. Twice.
save file
image:147474065900.png(513kB , 1320x1080 , Ben10_BenGwenJulieResized.png)

Here's my daily update for the day. This one was a request for a redraw of a piece that was already redrawn previously into Ben 10 characters, so pretty much a redraw of a redraw. Didn't do an update yesterday due to trying hard to have a Patreon update despite having my Saturday schedule moved to Friday this week. I also did a 2-page comic request after this one so I had a blank day anyway while I did the sketches/lines before coloring it. Not much else to cover for now since I have other things I need to try and get to and a bit of today has been/will be lost due to having to help someone closing out a storage unit.

>>210376
>incog, you always talked about the bigger projects that you would do if you had enough time, well now that you do have enough time what are those bigger projects? Is it the Ben 10 and the Katie X Jack comics? Because they're not really bigger projects per se, you've always done comics, these comics are just the ones that you want to do not the ones people request. Sorry if I come off as being nosy, I'm just really curious.

Well as someone already covered, my comics are not really big projects by any means. A 2-4 comic is inherently a much smaller project than being able to dedicate to a 30-50 page comic. It's like the difference between making a single animated GIF compared to a 15 minute flash animation. Yes, I've been doing comics for a while, but they've been minor projects. The longest thing I've been able to finish has been 10 pages and doing so set me back quite a bit on what I wanted to promise each month with my system at that time. Heck, trying to do a larger project like the Pietro x Wanda left me spending 3-4 months just to get 10 pages sketched in between my other obligations. If I were to do monthly requests it simply was not viable for me to do anything major outside of those requests, limiting me to doing either just a few pages a month or sticking with doing only a few random images before going right back to requests. It was simply a lot of work that took up all of my drawing time for about 20% of what I could make at a minimum wage part-time job.

Outside of comics I'd like to be able to use time between updates to work on animating. I really want to be able to give it more attention so that I can hopefully pop out animated images on occasion. As it stood before this was also not a viable option unless I was willing to set myself back even further. Every project that I wanted to get to that was more than about 4 pages was a major setback to my workflow, which was a clear indicator that I took on too much workflow. Even working a full-time job should leave someone room for a hobby between work.

>>210390
>As long as that comic has Gwen in these infamous outfits >:)

Well at this time there is no real plan to have swimwear pop up in the currently planned comic. Things can change but I wouldn't fully count on it for this on.

>>210397
>Rarely does art give me both a huge happy grin and a boner. Goddamn, I love when you draw SU.

Haha, glad it worked out. I wanted to go for that effect when I first saw the request so when it popped up in my final request pool I was a little glad to see it there. Steven and Connie really are a cute couple so drawing them being cute is quite enjoyable.

>>210406
>Not sure if you been asked this before, but.
>
>Isn't patreon supposed to be against loli? after all its not different then Hentai-Foundry and Tumblr which were US owned and SJW influenced.
>
>just because you and others haven't been busted, does not mean it will not happen, you guys are giving it too much credit and i think you are being a bit naive.

There is not really a universal "supposed to be against loli" policy in the US. Hentaifoundry and Tumblr rely on advertising revenue to host content whereas Patreon receives funds directly from hosted creators. Sites like HF prohibit content due to it chasing away advertisers, which in turn chases away revenue. Patreon does not have this issue and thus does not seem to ban any content that is not a direct violation of US laws. Patreon choosing to ban content would be chasing away revenue, which as a company is not something likely to happen.

>>210407
>He doent host the contest on patreon.

I do now. I've done the research and have seen official statements from their Twitter page stating they are not against it. My page has even been manually reviewed in the past, as all Patreon pages are at some point, and my page was approved. I may not have been hosting the content on Patreon at the time but my page was filled with links to such content in every post so it would have been blatant to them what I was using the page for.

>>210440
>There was a thread on 4chan's /v/ claiming that Patreon didnt allow it, and than there's a japanese website called Enty that is like patreon for smut artists!

Well as someone else stated, what a random person claims on a message board, especially one like 4chan, is not a reliable source. Sites like Danbooru run off of Patreon and they host tons of loli/shota content. When the owners of Patreon were discussing how to handle the 8chan situation with their followers on Twitter they made the discussion about how, "I guess the dilemma is we'd support reddit tumblr and fringe art like Lolita - still debating 8chan. Would appreciate community's thoughts." 8chan was not attacked because of loli content/discussion but because of a lack of proper moderation and the exploitation it was receiving of people hosting real child pornography on it by utilizing the TOR network.

>>210446
>If it's not an official post by Patreon in Patreon/Twitter then this has as much credibility as myself saying I have Megan Fox in my bed at the moment.
>
>Welcome to the internet, Anon.

Pretty much this. I see a lot of people claiming Patreon does not allow loli content but I have yet to find an official concrete statement concerning this. It's always, "Well I heard from this person that this person's page was attacked/taken down for this reason.", or just "I read/heard in this random corner of the internet that it's not allowed." The fact of the matter now is that my page before was not working. If what I am doing now gets taken down then it's no big loss as I would have had to take the system I had before down eventually anyway due to a lack of support. It was simply too much work for too little. If I ended up having to pick up a different job again I'd have rather used my draw time for what I wanted to rather than investing all of my time into a rather negligible income.
No.210501
Anonymous
Replies:>>210533
>>210500
Holy shit! You did a new picture whit Julie. the old classic pics whit her are among my favorites of your classics.
No.210506
Anonymous
>>210323
You forgot to upload the pic at jab
No.210507
Anonymous
>>210503
where did incog post the ben 10 comic? i didnt see it in the ben 10 thread
No.210512
Anonymous
>>210507
Gotta pay for it chief. Or you can wait for incog to post it here next week.
No.210513
Anonymous
>>210500
Relieved you did the research and didn't let people's paranoia spook you. We'll be vigilant with the changing legislations, but for now let's focus on further success. There's nothing I want more than to see you become an accomplished, self-made millionaire in the next 5 years. Hey anything's possible if you dream big haha! You're a true inspiration incog.
save file
image:147477852600.gif(404kB , 514x285 , image.gif)
>>210514
>All I'll say is that so far so good ;)

It's happening.. It's really happening
No.210530
Anonymous
>>210514
Don't think he'll have a choice at the rate he's going. He can be a reluctant millionaire =)
No.210531
Anonymous
Incog isn't making nearly as much as he deserves though.
save file
image:147484538200.png(1.79MB , 2031x1463 , StarVsEvil_MarcoStar2PagerResized.png)

Here's my content update for today. Would have posted this sooner but there were some fixes it needed and I wanted to finish the lines for my current page first. I just finished them a bit ago but Patreon seems to be not allowing me to update right now so I'll have to try later. This one was a 2 pager so it took an additional day of updates but I sort of caught up on that with the Fire Nation loli colors so I shouldn't have to skip a day of updates.

>>210501
>Holy shit! You did a new picture whit Julie. the old classic pics whit her are among my favorites of your classics.

Yeah, someone finally requested her again. As someone who never really watched Alien Force/Ultimate Alien I know next to nothing about Julie so I've only even drawn her on request, which doesn't happen often.

>>210503
>Holy Dooley, Incog! The cover for your Ben10 project looks amazing!

Thanks. Took me a bit to get a layout decided on but I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out.

>>210506
>You forgot to upload the pic at jab

Shhh...I'll fix that in a minute and we'll pretend that never happened.

>>210507
>where did incog post the ben 10 comic? i didnt see it in the ben 10 thread

As others have stated it is currently on Patreon and will be posted here with a one week delay. Sadly by the time I can start updating here it will be time to start on guaranteed requests so I'll have to pause the comic at that point. Luckily my Patreon has increased enough that I can start dropping quite a few guaranteed requests as soon as people start dropping out of the tier (assuming payments process accordingly).

>>210513
>Relieved you did the research and didn't let people's paranoia spook you. We'll be vigilant with the changing legislations, but for now let's focus on further success. There's nothing I want more than to see you become an accomplished, self-made millionaire in the next 5 years. Hey anything's possible if you dream big haha! You're a true inspiration incog.

I always try to research things myself to get an idea for rules and such before I begin posting somewhere. I don't really feel I dream big enough to be reaching that kind of revenue but if I ever were to there would be a lot of donating going on...

>>210514
>Incog has never shown interest in becoming a millionaire. As far as I remember, it was quite the opposite. He could use the money, though.

True, but it would definitely be appreciated. It would be nice to be able to no longer have financial concerns as well as be able to upgrade to some better hardware. I would be greatly amused though if that were to happen as there would be charitable donations being made that were obtained through the power of loli. Would just be funny to throw something at SJWs like, "Take down the loli page and you're taking money directly from real orphans."

>>210514
>The cover and the first page are already in his patreon. I guess the next will be posted here in a week or so. All I'll say is that so far so good ;)

There is accuracy to this statement.

>>210515
>It's happening.. It's really happening

Indeed it is, although sadly it will have to be put on hold in a week.

>>210530
>Don't think he'll have a choice at the rate he's going. He can be a reluctant millionaire =)

Although I don't aim for large sums of money I definitely wouldn't turn them down. Money does make the world turn after all.

>>210531
>Incog isn't making nearly as much as he deserves though.

Well as long as I make enough to sustain myself I'm happy. Things could be much worse than just being too short on cash for luxury items.
No.210534
Anonymous
>>210533
Now that's a sex scene.
No.210536
Anonymous
>>210533
God. DAMN incog! Extraordinary work XD
No.210537
Anonymous
>>210533
Will there be any more to this comic or are these just one-shot pages?
No.210538
Anonymous
>>210537
This comic seems pretty wrapped up to me.
No.210539
Anonymous
Replies:>>210556
I miss seeing Incog's take on Jade Chan. He's one of the few artists whose take in the character, in my opinion, seemed like it was so close to the original models that I could almost see her sexual antics being show-canon, they looked so much like the real show.

Really really makes me wish I had money to spare, so I could commision a couple ideas I have, like maybe a "group shot" of multiple Jades all masturbating and fucking each other, inspired by the "Jade Times Jade" episode, where she ends up temporarily making a tn of duplicates of herself via some magic gone awry.
save file
image:147487258200.gif(1.41MB , 230x204 , image.gif)
>>210533
>Indeed it is, although sadly it will have to be put on hold in a week.

This is a necessity but at the same timeAAGGHH GAAHDDD I NEED TO SEE GWEN NAKED
No.210544
Anonymous
>>210533
>As someone who never really watched Alien Force/Ultimate Alien I know next to nothing about Julie so I've only even drawn her on request, which doesn't happen often.

Well Ben ends up with an Asian chick, which I dig. Yeah he's screwing Gwen, but Julie's there to make him seem normal. And he's into Asian chicks.
No.210547
Anonymous
>>210533
It's an instant classic, Incog. Every panel of this is a hero shot. It's got a great rhythm to it. All action and no filler.
No.210548
Anonymous
>>210544
Also technically, she doesn't cheat on Ben if she fucks his younger version.
No.210549
Anonymous
>>210548
Considering he's dicking down like four, five xenos on the reg, I think it balances out.
No.210552
Anonymous
Replies:>>210557
>>210551
I meant if Ben can fuck aliens, then she can fuck his younger self.
save file
image:147492489500.png(1.52MB , 992x1463 , ATLA_FireNationBeachPage1.png)

Another day, another update. Starting today I will be posting a page of the colors for the Fire Nation lolis short comic. Here is page 1. Not a lot more to say on that so I'll just be posting responses here and getting to sketching another comic page.

>>210537
>Will there be any more to this comic or are these just one-shot pages?

Just a one-shot (technically two-shot) comic based off of a request. No real plans to continue this one.

>>210539
>I miss seeing Incog's take on Jade Chan. He's one of the few artists whose take in the character, in my opinion, seemed like it was so close to the original models that I could almost see her sexual antics being show-canon, they looked so much like the real show.
>
>Really really makes me wish I had money to spare, so I could commision a couple ideas I have, like maybe a "group shot" of multiple Jades all masturbating and fucking each other, inspired by the "Jade Times Jade" episode, where she ends up temporarily making a tn of duplicates of herself via some magic gone awry.

There will be more Jade in the future. I definitely do like Jade so I will definitely want to do a comic in the future featuring her. Of course that will be a long time from now but the plan is there. I want to finish a Ben 10 comic, finish the Pietro x Wanda comic and do the Jack/Katie thing, but after that there's no telling what idea I'll go with. Maybe when I have the time to try some animating between comic pages I'll choose her for my first practice pieces as I feel she would be a good candidate.

>>210541
>This is a necessity but at the same timeAAGGHH GAAHDDD I NEED TO SEE GWEN NAKED

I understand the feels. As much as I'd like to continue on, financial responsibilities call.

>>210544
>Well Ben ends up with an Asian chick, which I dig. Yeah he's screwing Gwen, but Julie's there to make him seem normal. And he's into Asian chicks.

That's pretty much all I know about her.

>>210547
>It's an instant classic, Incog. Every panel of this is a hero shot. It's got a great rhythm to it. All action and no filler.

Yeah, no place for filler given the request requirements and the fact that I wanted to finish it in 2 pages. Had to make it flow best I could in the space given while trying to give it a typical start/finish.

>>210551
>Because we all know asians are in truth from another planet.

There's a reason they are so proficient in Moonspeak.

>>210548
>Also technically, she doesn't cheat on Ben if she fucks his younger version.

In my canon there is no cheating. At most someone may be upset they were not invited to a planned encounter.
Replies:>>210580
save file
image:147492509900.jpg(29kB , 320x180 , image.jpeg)
>>210552
Ben's screwing Kai Green too, he's very much into diversity.
No.210558
Anonymous
>>210556
Is there anything better than being invited to one of Incog's loli parties? Answer: no
No.210560
Anonymous
>>210556
>There's a reason they are so proficient in Moonspeak.

Speaking of Asians, the ones you've drawn here are the cutest ever.
No.210561
Anonymous
>>210558
Yeah.
Hosting it.
No.210564
Anonymous
>>210561
That's Incog's job but I see what you're saying.
No.210565
Anonymous
>>210556
>I understand the feels. As much as I'd like to continue on, financial responsibilities call.

Of course sir. Savour every page I say. The journey to its completion should be the best part of realising it ^_^
save file
image:147499889500.png(1.36MB , 992x1463 , ATLA_FireNationBeachPage2.png)

Here is today's update. Today it's page 2 of the Fire Nation lolis short comic. Really nothing more to say on that.

>>210557
>Ben's screwing Kai Green too, he's very much into diversity.

Gwen's very much into diversity herself. Looking at her club activities it's clear this includes gender equality.

>>210558
>Is there anything better than being invited to one of Incog's loli parties? Answer: no

There's really not really anything I could think of that would be better than being invited to a loli party.

>>210560
>Speaking of Asians, the ones you've drawn here are the cutest ever.

You talking the actual anime ones? If so I give some credit to the fact that most of them seem to be Pokemon lolis. The lolis are one thing I find exceptional about Pokemon.

>>210561
>Yeah.
>Hosting it.

Hey, hosting the party is hard work. You get stuck with all of the responsibility and cleaning afterwards unless you get some charitable assistance.

>>210565
>Of course sir. Savour every page I say. The journey to its completion should be the best part of realising it ^_^

This is true. I'm definitely taking my time with each page so that I get them right. The problem I've been having thus far is that the journey towards an extensive project was seeming far too long and strenuous given the extended gaps that had to be taken to start on other projects all the time. It makes it really difficult to want to get back to the project when you know you only have a few days to do so before you have to take another 3-4 weeks off for other things.

>>210577
>Yup. Incog's mind would be a worthy place to visit.

I spend a lot of time thinking so watch out for some of the more random thoughts...
Replies:>>210617
save file
image:147501170600.png(732kB , 1376x742 , Xeno lolis.png)
Think you might take a crack at these xeno lolis?
No.210592
Anonymous
>>210587
That's good idea, "Vote for Gwen, is vote for lolis".
No.210595
Anonymous
Incog don't you love it when people give your art new life >>210553
No.210596
Anonymous
>>210580
>You talking the actual anime ones?

The fire nation lolis I meant ;)
No.210601
Anonymous
Replies:>>210604
>>210587
>>210592
I'm totally in
save file
image:147504274800.jpg(9kB , 167x175 , image.jpeg)
>>210601
Gwen would totally trump Hilloli in the polls
No.210607
Anonymous
>>210604
Duh. Orange hair > Orange Skin.
No.210609
Anonymous
>>210604
Incog Hilloli when?
No.210610
Anonymous
>>210609
Maybe when she becomes president? I'm curious to know how much tapping into this particular zeitgeist will affect his Patreon sales.
No.210611
Anonymous
>>210609
I hope never
save file
image:147506614400.jpg(232kB , 1920x1080 , image.jpeg)
>>210580
>It makes it really difficult to want to get back to the project when you know you only have a few days to do so before you have to take another 3-4 weeks off for other things.

Wow. She knows how you feel. I think the way to deal with the erratic schedule creating inconsistencies in your motivation is to visualise the endgame ie: holding the final product- a visionary graphic novel masterwork of grand scope to rival Watchmen- in your extremely gifted hands.
save file
image:147508460100.png(1.28MB , 992x1463 , ATLA_FireNationBeachPage3.png)

And here is page 3 of the Fire Nation lolis comic. Just one more to go which will be posted tomorrow. Only two more days this month after today after which I will begin sketching out guaranteed requests. There will likely be a few days of no updates as I will not line/color anything until roughly 10 sketches are complete. Hopefully that doesn't cause too big of a delay in free content as I will also be delaying the final pieces by a week but sadly these are just things I have to do now.

>>210586
>Think you might take a crack at these xeno lolis?

Not likely any time soon. Not a strong interest in doing them period as I have no idea who they even are but maybe I'll one day watch some of the other Ben 10 series.

>>210587
>Welp, I don't need to hear anymore.
>
>Gwen for president.

I've never voted before but that would definitely be a just cause to change that habit.

>>210592
>That's good idea, "Vote for Gwen, is vote for lolis".

The Loli Club would need even more candidates to be promoted to a full Loli Cabinet.

>>210595
>Incog don't you love it when people give your art new life

Indeed I do. Even with the edits that people seem to dislike I just feel glad to know people are enjoying my work.

>>210596
>The fire nation lolis I meant ;)

I get you now. I had no idea if you meant the actual anime characters I have drawn, or characters like Jade/Julie, or something else entirely. I do agree though that the Fire Nation lolis are great and I'd definitely like to do more with them in the future (following something Azula/Zuko focused of course).

>>210609
>Incog Hilloli when?

I haven't been keeping up to date on that whole thing so I have no real interest in it. Too much work to do to dabble into such things anyway.

>>210612
>Wow. She knows how you feel. I think the way to deal with the erratic schedule creating inconsistencies in your motivation is to visualise the endgame ie: holding the final product- a visionary graphic novel masterwork of grand scope to rival Watchmen- in your extremely gifted hands.

Visualizing the endgame is how I try to do it, but the problem is that when I get the desire to draw something else, rather through moments of inspiration or just generally discovering a new character that I really like, I have to then consider it against the other project that takes up the rest of my free time. I really, really want to finish the Pietro x Wanda comic, but in the end I was only able to sketch like 11 pages in a span of 3-4 months. Heck, I only got 11 pages despite the fact that I was sketching out like 2 pages in a day. Just deciding to do the Loud House and nuGwen lines/sketches last month set me back a whole month on being able to update a comic, which when you consider it turns this into a whole 2 month period before I could touch it again. This is just not a viable method for getting longer comics done. Just doing a 20-30 page comic in full color at that pace would take at least a whole year even assuming I never decided to do anything else on the side. I'd rather get a fully fleshed out update schedule where I could do so in a couple to a few months while finding time to practice animating as opposed to a year+ dedicated to hoping I can do a single comic.
No.210618
Anonymous
Replies:>>210623
>>210616
>we have to vote against Gwen becoming president. For the greater good.
I dont think so, Gwen herself would allow that artistic publicity and even would hire Incog as her personal collaborator

we just need a proper slogan now
maybe >>210592 could work but Im not sure
No.210621
Anonymous
>>210617
>This is just not a viable method for getting longer comics done. Just doing a 20-30 page comic in full color at that pace would take at least a whole year even assuming I never decided to do anything else on the side. I'd rather get a fully fleshed out update schedule where I could do so in a couple to a few months while finding time to practice animating as opposed to a year+ dedicated to hoping I can do a single comic.

Huh. I thought the new system was all about being able to fund you so you could do your own thing. Or at least freeing up time for you to do your own thing..?
No.210622
Anonymous
>>210617
>The Loli Club would need even more candidates to be promoted to a full Loli Cabinet.

That's something I want to see you draw now. The girls give up on the Smoothies dream for a more ambitious pursuit: The White House XD
No.210623
Incognitymous

Just stepping in to respond to some comments.

>>210616
>If Gwen became president, the FBI would requise Incog's Patreon account since he has compromising pictures of the president of the US.
>
>I can't believe I'm saying this, but we have to vote against Gwen becoming president. For the greater good.

>>210618
>I dont think so, Gwen herself would allow that artistic publicity and even would hire Incog as her personal collaborator

Well the President doesn't quite have the power over legislation that people think he/she does so it's not like she could just immediately grant people artistic freedom. She would, however, have the power to grant a Presidential pardon for any crime punished by the FBI since it would be a federal case. I am sure she would pardon any federal loli-induced punishments/convictions.

>>210621
>Huh. I thought the new system was all about being able to fund you so you could do your own thing. Or at least freeing up time for you to do your own thing..?

The comment you quoted was us discussing me ending the old system and thus was not relevant to the new system. I cannot just cut the guaranteed requests abruptly as I still rely on them for income. I also do not plan to kick people from them so I can only free myself from them as fast as people drop them. As of now, using last month as a reference, I am likely going to be spending roughly 2 weeks (half a month) working on guaranteed requests before I can get back to my personal project. It's better than previous months but not quite at the goal I'd like to eventually get to.

>>210622
>That's something I want to see you draw now. The girls give up on the Smoothies dream for a more ambitious pursuit: The White House XD

Well that definitely would be a ridiculously amusing theme for a Loli Club comic. Not likely something I'd ever have the time/ambition to get to but definitely something that could be enjoyable to do.
No.210628
Anonymous
Replies:>>210635
>>210623
>I cannot just cut the guaranteed requests abruptly as I still rely on them for income. I also do not plan to kick people from them so I can only free myself from them as fast as people drop them. As of now... I am likely going to be spending roughly 2 weeks (half a month) working on guaranteed requests before I can get back to my personal project. It's better than previous months but not quite at the goal I'd like to eventually get to.

You're in a good place right now, but you're right, there's room for improvement. It'll happen once your numbers reach that comfortable level. I'd like to see you get to a point where you can close those slots, but open them when you need to.
Replies:>>210635
save file
image:147516203700.jpg(90kB , 940x675 , image.jpeg)
"Ben 10: Sultry Summer"

Nice. I like it. Sounds like we'll be sneaking around a lot with these two.
save file
image:147517636000.png(1.33MB , 992x1463 , ATLA_FireNationBeachPage4.png)

Here is the final page of the Fire Nation lolis set. Hopefully some time in the near future I can get all of my projects finished/caught up and maybe do something more with these characters. For now I must get back to coloring my current comic page.

>>210628
>You're in a good place right now, but you're right, there's room for improvement. It'll happen once your numbers reach that comfortable level. I'd like to see you get to a point where you can close those slots, but open them when you need to.

Well it's definitely advancing quickly right now. Numbers are showing a higher increase this month than the increase gained in the prior 2 months despite the fact that I opened 7x $50 slots. Assuming payments process as indicated, which there is still the chance of numbers being lower than indicated, I can afford to drop every slot that somebody drops down from. I know of 1 person dropping from $100 to $50, and at least 3 people dropping from their $50 slots next month. That alone will be a significant drop in workload at the start of November and it will hopefully only get better from there.

>>210629
>"Ben 10: Sultry Summer"
>
>Nice. I like it. Sounds like we'll be sneaking around a lot with these two.

Yeah, a patron suggested the name in a list of suggestions and I liked it right away. It fits with the planned theme and lets just say there will indeed be some sneaking around with those two.
Replies:>>210676
save file
image:147519371500.jpg(5kB , 300x168 , Emma_Watson.jpeg)
>>210635
Beautiful page. Love that female ejaculation rendering.
No.210645
Anonymous
>>210623
>I am sure she would pardon any federal loli-induced punishments/convictions.

hehe yess, like Natis_01

http://8ch.net/loli/res/17728.html#35681
No.210646
Anonymous
>>210635
hehe so much bodily fluid in this page incog thank you!
No.210650
Anonymous
>>210635
>can afford to drop every slot that somebody drops down from. I know of 1 person dropping from $100 to $50, and at least 3 people dropping from their $50 slots next month. That alone will be a significant drop in workload at the start of November and it will hopefully only get better from there.

Awesome. That's your aim. Just throw out an ad if you need to open them back up again for a period. Also there's been a leak of your work in Rule34hentai. A single rough sketch. Not a big surprise, but I felt that your Patreon address should have been on that as it would have generated a shit-tonne of excitement and curiosity.
No.210671
Anonymous
>>210635
>It fits with the planned theme and lets just say there will indeed be some sneaking around with those two.

Will it directly reference episodes from the show? I'd like to think Sultry Summer could be their canon, off-camera antics between adventures =)
save file
image:147525856500.png(931kB , 992x1463 , SultrySummer_Cover.png)

Here's my free content update for today. Today it's the cover for the current comic I am working on. I currently have 3 finished pages that will be following this but more will be delayed until I finish my guaranteed requests. Seems it took me about 6-7 days to get the cover and 3 pages done since there is a lot of detail in each panel starting off. Starting at this point there will be occasional delay between content updates while these guaranteed requests are taken care of. As soon as they are done I plan to go straight back to this comic.

>>210644
>Beautiful page. Love that female ejaculation rendering.

Thanks. Not how real female orgasms typically work but as long as people believe it is I guess I'm fine with it. I guess it does add something to the scene if you ignore the science behind it.

>>210645
>hehe yess, like Natis_01
>
>http://8ch.net/loli/res/17728.html#35681

Yeah, I read up on that and feel it's a shame what happened. I can understand the stigma behind the possession of real CP, but 5 years for a small drunken slip-up in downloading content seems a bit overkill. Again, I can understand the idea of punishing for possession to discourage creation, but 5 years seems a bit much when you consider that the average rapist gets away with an average 5.4 years in prison. The system really needs to look at circumstance and the actual severity of an offense.

>>210646
>hehe so much bodily fluid in this page incog thank you!

No problem. Fluids actually don't really take that much time to do so I could throw them all over the page if I felt like it.

>>210650
>Awesome. That's your aim. Just throw out an ad if you need to open them back up again for a period. Also there's been a leak of your work in Rule34hentai. A single rough sketch. Not a big surprise, but I felt that your Patreon address should have been on that as it would have generated a shit-tonne of excitement and curiosity.

I doubt I would need to throw out an ad, especially if my patronage continues to increase. If I just felt like opening a few slots I am sure many of my patrons would jump on the chance if I asked if anyone was interested. I already have more people asking about slots than the amount I have available so I don't feel that would be a concern. I checked Rule34Hentai and didn't see the sketch you were talking about. I made the changes a bit into the month so the WIP stage of a few of my updates this month would have been posted publicly before the change so maybe that's what you saw?

>>210671
>Will it directly reference episodes from the show? I'd like to think Sultry Summer could be their canon, off-camera antics between adventures =)

Most likely in backdrop at least. I've been going through episodes and gathering up reference material for all sorts of things to keep it as legit as possible.

>>210675
>I don't see any leaked picture there. Of which characters?

Yeah, me neither. I'm thinking it was just one of my earlier posts from this month before the changes.
No.210677
Anonymous
Replies:>>210722
>>210676

So you won't be doing anymore $5 or $10 requests? If so, I'm so happy for you! You'll finally get a lot of time to do what you want. Love that cover by the way.
No.210678
Anonymous
>>210676

Is there going to be any cameos from other characters other than Ben and Gwen? I think it would be cool if you showed how they met some of the other loll club members.
No.210679
Anonymous
>>210678
No please
I just wanna see this cute couple only
Just these two would be even more special
No.210680
Anonymous
>>210676
so sketches and lines won't be available for this comic?
No.210682
Anonymous
>>210676
>I checked Rule34Hentai and didn't see the sketch you were talking about.

It tagged 'Max Tennyson' and nothing else, last time I saw it. If it's not there anymore, I'd say somebody reported it.
No.210683
Anonymous
>>210678
Hmm.. nah. This won't need the other Loli club girls. This won't need any other girl. It's got the fucking queen of lolis in it XD
No.210684
Anonymous
>>210676
Fuuuck this is going to get crazy.
No.210685
Anonymous
>>210676
>but 5 years seems a bit much when you consider that the average rapist gets away with an average 5.4 years in prison.

I like you incog, but don't even friggin' go there.
We have a bad enough time with politics on this board as it is.
No.210690
Anonymous
>>210685
Dude, you're in his thread, let him say what he wants. Incog was offering an intelligent viewpoint on the matter. We can surely have constructive discussions so long as participants don't become hostile.
No.210691
Anonymous
>>210690
>We can surely have constructive discussions so long as participants don't become hostile.
And what are the odds of that? I'm trying to be preventive, not silent. You've seen what happens on other threads.
No.210692
Anonymous
>>210635

I Like your Avatar comics better than the official ones they make.

The only down side to loli-Azula is she isn't crazy like adult Azula.
No.210694
Anonymous
>>210692
She was a little bit rapey, which is crazy enough for me :)
No.210695
Anonymous
>>210691
Avoid political discussions: check.
No.210696
Anonymous
Replies:>>210703
>>210680
Sure thing there are sketches for the comic. In his Patreon page. There was even a thumbnail rough sketch that looked super awesome.
No.210703
Anonymous
>>210696
Then if Im not on Patreon, I can't have them?
Or are they gonna be available later on jab archives or here maybe?
No.210707
Anonymous
>>210676
Mmm. She's quite the leading lady.
No.210708
Anonymous
>>210676
You nailed this. Just that tiny flash of skin is getting me diamonds incog hnnggg!!
No.210711
Anonymous
>>210709
>You guys should really read the text in his posts here in /pco/. I'm pretty sure he has talked about this more than a few times.

lol yeah they really should. All the information is there.
No.210712
Anonymous
>>210676
She is so hot. I'd be sliding my hands up her shirt every chance I could too if I was Ben.
No.210714
Anonymous
>>210710
That's so bad, I thought Incog would hold the idea of making all free in the end
I wish I could be on his Patreon since he started but I can't, not for money issues but being on Patreon is not a possibility for me though

>Incog needs to give people some incentives for pledging, don't you think? Until humanity learns how to do the photosynthesis, everyone has to eat.
I understand this, and I would pledge even without those incentives, not because I will have more from him but because I want to since I love his works; sadly as I said before, I can't be on Patreon

Also 70% bigger is a bit too much :/
No.210717
Anonymous
Replies:>>210723
>>210714
There is no reason a person "can't be on patreon". In the most craziest situation you can just open a secret bank account and use that. A dollar a month isn't a big deal for anybody outside maybe the worst third world crapholes.
save file
image:147534634100.png(1.16MB , 992x1463 , SultrySummer_Page1.png)

So my daily update today is the first page of the Ben 10 comic. No 34 in the beginning, heck there's not even Ben or Gwen in the first page. Just setting up the location and getting Max out of the Rust Bucket. Today is Saturday, plus it happens to be the first so I had to go take care of rent, which in doing so I walked out to a flat tire. Good times. I will not be having a lot of time to do stuff today but I'll post my comments real quick then try and get the next sketch up on Patreon before my day effectively ends for me.

>>210677
>So you won't be doing anymore $5 or $10 requests? If so, I'm so happy for you! You'll finally get a lot of time to do what you want. Love that cover by the way.

I'd like to go back to doing a line and color request each month once things are caught up but it's not so viable right now. The request system before simply didn't work. I kept trying to do more and more to grab people's attention but it proved ineffective. I like doing requests but I cannot rely on it to generate income so I had to do away with it. I really do prefer the idea of receiving support to make longer comics so I revamped it completely.

>>210678
>Is there going to be any cameos from other characters other than Ben and Gwen? I think it would be cool if you showed how they met some of the other loll club members.

Well this is a Ben 10 comic and not a Loli Club comic so it will just be them. There would definitely be cameos if any scenes call for background characters but I'm not so sure that will be necessary/appropriate for the planned scenes.

>>210680
>so sketches and lines won't be available for this comic?

It was starting to become too cumbersome to upload sketches and lines everywhere during the process. Now I just take a break after each step is complete, so if I got a sketch done I'll stop to eat but update that status on Patreon. Once I finish the next step I replace the sketch with the lines, and then replace the lines once the colors are done. I only plan to have sketches/lines available after that via ZIP files that will be downloadable from my page.

>>210682
>It tagged 'Max Tennyson' and nothing else, last time I saw it. If it's not there anymore, I'd say somebody reported it.

Thanks for the heads up. I definitely didn't type in 'Max Tennyson' the first time so I missed it. It was just the sketch of the third page so I don't see any need for concern but I'll be keeping an eye out now by checking all relevant tags on occasion. If I start seeing major leaks I'll maybe try in get in touch with moderators of whatever site they are on.

>>210685
>I like you incog, but don't even friggin' go there.
>We have a bad enough time with politics on this board as it is.

Hey, someone made a comment in a non-disruptive manner so I gave my input. I don't see a need to be too cautious as any comment can be blown up. Heck, more discussion begins at the mention of Patreon than I see happening as a result of moderately political statements.

>>210690
>We can surely have constructive discussions so long as participants don't become hostile.

Agreed. People are very prone to become hostile, either via trolling or by just being hostile people, but we can't let that make us afraid of making constructive comments. That's just letting people with hostile viewpoints win.

>>210691
>And what are the odds of that? I'm trying to be preventive, not silent. You've seen what happens on other threads.

I agree, but as mentioned above I just don't let the fear of someone disagreeing prevent me from making an informed point. I've seen positive comments that could be read in a way as to put a negative twist be mistranslated and blown up into a misguided argument. Hostility is simply bound to happen anywhere people can communicate.

>>210692
>I Like your Avatar comics better than the official ones they make.
>
>The only down side to loli-Azula is she isn't crazy like adult Azula.

Thanks, but I feel a bias is formed by the fact that my comics are sexual in nature. There is a bit of crazy to loli Azula, I just didn't have enough pages to really enforce it.

>>210694
>She was a little bit rapey, which is crazy enough for me :)

I really would like to do a comic in the future of her and "Zuzu" where she is much more manipulative/rapey.

>>210703
>Then if Im not on Patreon, I can't have them?
>Or are they gonna be available later on jab archives or here maybe?

As mentioned above, lines and sketches will only be available via archives posted on Patreon. I will not be investing the time into posting them individually anymore.

>>210708
>You nailed this. Just that tiny flash of skin is getting me diamonds incog hnnggg!!

Yeah, I feel that sometimes a flash of skin is all it takes for an image to be erotic. Just pulling up the shirt or pulling down the pants enough to get a glimpse at some more skin can have quite the effect, especially when done so in a suggestive manner.

>>210709
>As far as I know, only the finished colored pictures come out of Patreon. However, in Patreon everything is released a week or so earlier with sketches and everything. The pictures are also 70% bigger there, summing up to 3300x2550px.
>
>Incog needs to give people some incentives for pledging, don't you think? Until humanity learns how to do the photosynthesis, everyone has to eat.
>
>You guys should really read the text in his posts here in /pco/. I'm pretty sure he has talked about this more than a few times.

Technically, since the free images are scaled at 40%, the Patreon images are actually 250% larger. Beyond that everything stated is true.

>>210710
>Incog, mind giving us a brief explanation of the perks of being your patron for the lazy anons that can't copy and paste your Patreon URL into the web browser without breaking a finger?

I guess so. $1 gets access to all feedback/discussion/voting posts I may open, such as this month I will finally host that vote on the last 2 calendar girls and I have a spoiler post about how I plan for how the current comic will go. $8 patrons have the same discussion access, access to all WIP stages of a piece, 1 week early access to completed images and all images are posted at the full resolution that I work at (roughly 2481 x 3507 for typical comic pages; varies in individual images). $10 patrons have all of the above plus a downloadable archive available at the end of each month that contains all sketches/lines/colors that were posted that month. This is the only way to obtain sketches/lines after they are replaced with the later steps.

>>210712
>She is so hot. I'd be sliding my hands up her shirt every chance I could too if I was Ben.

Agreed.
No.210723
Incognitymous
Message too long. Part 2:

>>210714
>That's so bad, I thought Incog would hold the idea of making all free in the end
>I wish I could be on his Patreon since he started but I can't, not for money issues but being on Patreon is not a possibility for me though

I really tried to. I held onto the idea for a whole year but it didn't work. In this one month alone of adding some sort of paywall I received more support than the entire year without it, and unlike with it I didn't have to give myself a mountain of extra work to achieve it. Free simply wasn't a good business model, and while it was viable when I had my job it's not viable now. The system I had before had to be torn down one way or another and I figured I would rather rebuild it into something financially viable as opposed to tearing it down for a different job. As someone else effectively worded it, while people may not like the idea of a pay wall it is better than artists having to put up a permanent hunger wall where they are no longer able to draw because they are out working to feed themselves instead. As much as I appreciate the idea of people wishing to show their support simply because they like my stuff it proved to not be a viable business model.

>>210714
>I understand this, and I would pledge even without those incentives, not because I will have more from him but because I want to since I love his works; sadly as I said before, I can't be on Patreon
>
>Also 70% bigger is a bit too much :/

Sadly not enough people are willing to pledge without incentives. It just didn't work. Also, if you think 70% bigger is too much then I wonder how you feel about them being 250% bigger... On a more serious note, while you may think that it is too big, other people like to print images and there are many that have high resolution displays. When running at 4k, which I believe is typically a 3840 x 2160 resolution, a 900 x 1200 image begins to look much smaller than when running a 1920 x 1080 resolution. Just look at images from 15-20 years ago back when lower aspect ratio CRT displays were common and they look very, very tiny despite the fact that they used to fill a whole screen.

>>210717
>There is no reason a person "can't be on patreon". In the most craziest situation you can just open a secret bank account and use that. A dollar a month isn't a big deal for anybody outside maybe the worst third world crapholes.

While I agree with the "can't be on Patreon" comment as I cannot think of anything that could be so drastic as to make it impossible I do have to say that even a dollar a month can be problematic for people in crappy enough situations. I know I've completely drained my finances many times even with a full-time job, leaving myself scrounging with dollar amounts in the single digits until the next paycheck. Life's not very nice at times, and when you consistently see this situation it raises concern for even investing a dollar/month.
No.210727
Anonymous
>>210722
>I really would like to do a comic in the future of her and "Zuzu" where she is much more manipulative/rapey.
That would be amazing incog. I hope you do.
No.210728
Anonymous
>>210722

So are they going to be the Ben and Gwen we know now by the end of this comic or are they going to be still somewhat innocent? Because judging from the cover, it's the former.
No.210730
Anonymous
>>210723
>Life's not very nice at times, and when you consistently see this situation it raises concern for even investing a dollar/month.

Thanks for understanding here incog. Believe it or not, some of us just.. can't.
No.210731
Anonymous
Replies:>>210768
>>210723
>Life's not very nice at times, and when you consistently see this situation it raises concern for even investing a dollar/month.

Thanks for understanding here incog. Believe it or not, some of us just.. can't. I'm grateful for every post you make on here.
No.210732
Anonymous
>>210722
That first page looks so legit. Your talent is insane.
Replies:>>210741
save file
image:147535441900.gif(2.53MB , 176x176 , image.gif)
>>210723
>The system I had before had to be torn down one way or another and I figured I would rather rebuild it into something financially viable as opposed to tearing it down for a different job.

I had a read-through of your Patreon site and was very impressed with the changes. That is some savvy businessing incog. You're a businessman and an intelligent one at that.
No.210738
Anonymous
>>210722
Hitchcockian suspense! Can't wait for Gwen to get her clothes off!
No.210741
Anonymous
Replies:>>210743
>>210733
Where did you get that gif?
No.210743
Anonymous
>>210741
4chan, where memes are born
No.210750
Anonymous
>>210722
>lines and sketches will only be available via archives posted on Patreon. I will not be investing the time into posting them individually anymore.

That's not a problem incog. The wait is painful, but worth it. I actually liked seeing the completed pages for Sultry Summer without the construction lines as previews for a change. It's like being surprised with the scenes of a movie without seeing the trailer prior.
No.210761
Anonymous
>>210722

Is it going to take place over the whole summer or just a week or two?
No.210763
Trace.Reading
All the Gwen stuff is nice but hey, here's an idea: Beatrice from Mighty Max.
No.210764
Anonymous
Replies:>>210767
No.210767
Anonymous
Replies:>>210799
>>210763
I couldn't find any picture of any Beatrice from Mighty Max, so since you're going to say that I'm a retarded that can't use Google, I'll quote the post above.
>>210764
>Eww
save file
image:147544153800.png(1.52MB , 992x1463 , SultrySummer_Page2.png)

Here's my content update for today. This time it's page 2 of the current Ben 10 comic. Tomorrow it will be page 3, but then I'll need to take a short break from updates until I start clearing out the guaranteed requests. Sadly this will cause quite a delay until the next update but they have to be done.

>>210725
>Just wanted to highlight that in case someone still didn't get it. The only way of getting all the sketching stuff is through the $10 tier.

This is true, although if you watch closely enough and download all of the lines/sketches as they appear before the next stage is done then you could get them all with an $8 pledge. Could be done but a chance you could miss some.

>>210726
>Technically what makes a picture troublesomely big is the size, not the resolution. You could say that a 40mb picture is too big, but you can’t say a 3300x2250px picture is too big. It’s absurd. Also, if anyone is wondering, those 250% pictures weight around 2mb when downloaded from Patreon.

This. Some sites have resolution requirements but I have had no problem getting assistance in increasing those. Increasing file size limitations is a different story. My pictures generally weigh at only a few MB but lately some of my comics have been hitting around 5-8MB at 100%. Not sure why some will hit only 3-4MB whereas a similar type of page will then hit about 7-8MB but it happens.

>>210731
>Thanks for understanding here incog. Believe it or not, some of us just.. can't. I'm grateful for every post you make on here.

Yeah, I fully understand. Some people are just stuck with crappy situations. I've got a lot of debt in my name none of which has been obtained for me personally. If I didn't have to make monthly payments on these things I could be better off but that's not the reality of my situation. I imagine similar situations affect many more people than just myself.

>>210732
>That first page looks so legit. Your talent is insane.

Thanks. I've been putting a little more effort into things in this one now that I know I'm not limited in time or page count for it like with all of my past projects.

>>210738
>Hitchcockian suspense! Can't wait for Gwen to get her clothes off!

Sadly it will take a while until I can clear some more of my work load. Even then there will be quite a few pages before that happens. The combination of these things means it will be quite a bit of time before there is undressing going on.

>>210750
>That's not a problem incog. The wait is painful, but worth it. I actually liked seeing the completed pages for Sultry Summer without the construction lines as previews for a change. It's like being surprised with the scenes of a movie without seeing the trailer prior.

I figured some people would feel that way. Some likely look at sketches/lines as spoilery (it's a word now, deal with it) towards the final product.

>>210751
>The comparison is astounding, even if it has to be resized to fit here.

Wow, never actually placed them for comparison like that. 2.5x looks like so much more than it sounds.

>>210761
>Is it going to take place over the whole summer or just a week or two?

Not fully sure. I plan it to have 5 different parts, all of which are placed within days of each other. Will likely just be a week or so so that future comics could continue on in their summer once they finally move on to the real thing, although I have considered having a few pages showing/narrating that they continue on with their antics throughout the summer and then have the final part be them going the rest of the way as the summer comes to a close. We'll see what I decide when the time comes. It will be a while before I hit that point.

>>210763
>All the Gwen stuff is nice but hey, here's an idea: Beatrice from Mighty Max.

I really don't have the time to be picking anything up right now. Want to get to the comic, have guaranteed requests to do, have to do my calendar for the month, patron comments and messages take a while to respond to and I have to hold the vote for the last two upcoming calendar girls. Too much to worry about getting done before the month is over to be doing random drawings.
No.210772
Anonymous
>>210768
Incog Presents: Ben 10, The Origin Story
No.210778
Anonymous
>>210768
Ben 10 porno this shit is lit incog! get hyped bros!!!
No.210779
Anonymous
Replies:>>210813
>>210768

All I can think about is when does Gwen get a cock in her mouth
No.210782
Anonymous
>>210768
Awesome that look almost identical to the show.
No.210783
Anonymous
>>210768
Let's highlight
>Future comics
I can't stop giggling. Can't wait.
No.210785
Anonymous
>>210768
>Will likely just be a week or so so that future comics could continue on in their summer once they finally move on to the real thing, although I have considered having a few pages showing/narrating that they continue on with their antics throughout the summer

It's already all there incog. You have drawn these scenes. Every single portrait of Ben and Gwen ever made by you depicting them screwing in the rustbucket is, for me, official incog canon. Not saying you shouldn't be drawing any more of them, just saying that in my eyes, Sultry Summer is a sweeping, epic X-rated saga that began long ago ;)
Replies:>>210826
save file
image:147547381400.jpg(431kB , 1000x1000 , image.jpeg)
We all know Gwen will give new meaning to the term 'comic strip' when this is done.
No.210790
Anonymous
>>210783
I'd love to see a Gwen series of erotic comics by incog so she can be on the front covers for a change.
save file
image:147549543700.jpg(145kB , 619x1000 , image.jpeg)
>>210768
>I have considered having a few pages showing/narrating that they continue on with their antics throughout the summer and then have the final part be them going the rest of the way as the summer comes to a close. We'll see what I decide when the time comes. It will be a while before I hit that point.

I would love to see Gwen's swimsuits feature in these antics. Pic related as an example to >>210785. Have her either successfully seduce Ben after she sees him popping a boner while she's wearing the green one, or maybe include a scene where she loses the pink one at the water park after taking a tumble down a waterslide. Would be so neat if you could directly reference those episodes.
No.210799
Trace.Reading
>>210767

It gets shortened to Bea, but her full name (as Norman called her that in the episode with the beetle aliens) is Beatrice.
No.210801
Anonymous
Do they both not know a lot about sex?
No.210802
Anonymous
How many guaranteed requests do you have this month incog?
No.210806
Anonymous
>>210802
Read his Patreon bro, all the info is there. He has many to do.
No.210810
Anonymous
>>210807
Maybe if it was one of those backless ones.
save file
image:147551280100.jpg(39kB , 720x544 , image.jpeg)
>>210807
I was thinking Ben could tear it off while fucking her. Speaking of which there's a scene where he's flexing in the beach episode which I think Gwen might be turned on by. Would be nice to see her getting aroused in the story too and not just Ben.
save file
image:147551888400.png(1.61MB , 992x1463 , SultrySummer_Page3.png)

And here is page 3 of my Ben 10 comic. Sadly this is the last page for now until I get guaranteed requests cleared out. Once those are clear I plan to pick this back up. Given that this first week will be pretty much sketching out guaranteed requests I will not likely be having any free content updates for a bit as I work on getting stuff started. I'll still pop by and post comments and such but no more images until then.

>>210779
>All I can think about is when does Gwen get a cock in her mouth

Not too far in. Shouldn't take too long for that to happen once I can dedicate more time.

>>210785
>It's already all there incog. You have drawn these scenes. Every single portrait of Ben and Gwen ever made by you depicting them screwing in the rustbucket is, for me, official incog canon. Not saying you shouldn't be drawing any more of them, just saying that in my eyes, Sultry Summer is a sweeping, epic X-rated saga that began long ago ;)

Well my standalone images don't always have the best continuity between them. I'd like to establish actual "official Incog canon" and not just implied ones.

>>210783
>Let's highlight
>Future comics
>I can't stop giggling. Can't wait.

I'm really looking forward to a more comic oriented system myself. Been a shame going almost a whole year without being able to focus any of the comic ideas I've been wanting to get to.

>>210790
>I'd love to see a Gwen series of erotic comics by incog so she can be on the front covers for a change.

Looking at that sample image I have to say I agree she needed more front cover time. She's clearly the star of the show and should be treated as such.

>>210796
>I would love to see Gwen's swimsuits feature in these antics. Pic related as an example to >210785. Have her either successfully seduce Ben after she sees him popping a boner while she's wearing the green one, or maybe include a scene where she loses the pink one at the water park after taking a tumble down a waterslide. Would be so neat if you could directly reference those episodes.

Well as someone else stated I'm not so sure one loses a one-piece that way. MAYBE if she had her Lucky Girl charm on her it's something that could be considered as we could assume magical influence, but outside of that I feel something would have to tear it off of her. This comic doesn't really plan to have any swimsuit focus but I could maybe slip in a reference somewhere if I feel it appropriate.

>>210801
>Do they both not know a lot about sex?

They're both decently informed with Gwen having more knowledge on the topic given she has a computer for web browsing.

>>210802
>How many guaranteed requests do you have this month incog?

3x 4 figure requests and 7x 2 figure requests. This means 26 figures among 10 images, all colored with backgrounds. A decent amount of work to get done. With how much was processed at the end of last month I want try and drop a few of them. I have one person on the fence about dropping a $50 slot, one person stating they will have to drop their $50 slot and another decreasing their $100 slot into a $50 slot. If the one on the fence drops theirs I will still be able to drop either 2 more $50 slots or a $100 slot based on what actually processed this month. I'd be able to drop more based on visible numbers but I don't want to assume before actual processing happens at the start of November. I plan to make a post to my patrons about what I plan to do with my guaranteed slots as I don't want to kick anyone out but I plan to have them removed by the start of next year.

>>210811
>I was thinking Ben could tear it off while fucking her. Speaking of which there's a scene where he's flexing in the beach episode which I think Gwen might be turned on by. Would be nice to see her getting aroused in the story too and not just Ben.

Well Gwen is already planned to be the one primarily getting aroused. I plan to have her be the one getting caught doing things and then having her instigate a physical relationship with Ben afterwards. Also, it would take quite a bit of wrestling around to tear a one-piece off of someone. With the elasticity you would likely just cause physical harm if you just tried tugging it off.

>>210812
>The antics are very likely to be a picture per scene. Try to fit all you're saying in a single picture.

This. A lot of suggestions made would require their own short comic and not really be something done in a page/a few panels. Actual penetration is not going to happen until the end of the comic so a lot of the suggestions wouldn't really fit within the earlier stages of the comic.
No.210815
Anonymous
Replies:>>210848
>>210813

Are you ever planning to do a penny comic in the future, incog? I think her, Ben and Gwen have great chemistry.
No.210816
Anonymous
>>210813
Gwen wants the D.
No.210818
Anonymous
>>210813
oh shit here we go XD
No.210819
Anonymous
>>210813
>This comic doesn't really plan to have any swimsuit focus but I could maybe slip in a reference somewhere if I feel it appropriate.

I see her walking around in a skimpier set which catches Grandpa's eye in an awkward scene.
No.210821
Anonymous
So, can anyone tell me how was the new series?
Is it worth a peek?
No.210823
Anonymous
>>210813
>I plan to make a post to my patrons about what I plan to do with my guaranteed slots as I don't want to kick anyone out but I plan to have them removed by the start of next year.

It's inspiring to see that you're choosing passion projects over more dollars. You've always had your own voice so it's hardly surprising that you've decided to work on content that makes you happy rather than compromise your drive to draw altogether. It's healthier in the long run this way.
No.210824
Anonymous
>>210821
5 days til it premieres.
No.210826
Anonymous
>>210789
The funny thing is that incog can draw the characters better than the artist of those comics.
No.210828
Anonymous
>>210796
I can't be alone in thinking Ben's got a cute ass in that top image, right?
No.210830
Anonymous
>>210828
I was looking at Gwen's ass the whole time so I didn't notice.
No.210831
Anonymous
>>210813
All she has to do to seduce him is take her top off XD
No.210835
Anonymous
Replies:>>210836
>>210830
Fair point.

Then again, I'm bi, so I'd gladly bury my tongue and cock into the horny holes of either one of the little sluts.
No.210836
Anonymous
>>210835
I can't take my eyes off Gwen lol
No.210837
Anonymous
Uhh incog are these sanctioned? I feel that they may not be sanctioned.

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1992146
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1992160
No.210846
Anonymous
>>210837
>I feel that they may not be sanctioned.
Well, time to send a couple thousand reports. Who wants to help?
No.210847
Anonymous
>>210846
It's the man's livelihood chubbs, try to understand.
No.210848
Incognitymous

Just replying to comments before bed as there appears to be a lot of them.

>>210814
>Yeah, there are too many anons here who are used to a BAM! SEX! kind of comic. You guys have to change one's mindset for these long projects.

Well in there defense I've done a lot of those. That aside you're right. Longer projects tend to have to have at least some sort of pace to them instead of just jumping around to a bunch of different sex scenes.

>>210815
>Are you ever planning to do a penny comic in the future, incog? I think her, Ben and Gwen have great chemistry.

I would really like to be able to do one with all of my regular girls. I'd rather do them not crossover and instead with characters within their own canon. Despite the bestiality nature I'd rather do one with Penny and Brain. I actually have an idea in mind for them that I've wanted to do for a while now but have never been able to do so. Once I've done Ben and Gwen, Pietro x Wanda and Jack x Katie I'd like to begin starting on comics focusing on characters like Jade, Penny, Toph, etc. A long way to go for such things but they're goals.

>>210816
>Gwen wants the D.

Always.

>>210819
>I see her walking around in a skimpier set which catches Grandpa's eye in an awkward scene.

Well given they will be trying to be sneaky about it I wouldn't imagine Gwen doing anything to catch someone else's attention in that way. At least not in this comic.

>>210821
>So, can anyone tell me how was the new series?
>Is it worth a peek?

Well I'm looking forward to it. Even if it's not great I am sure it will give some great 34 material.

>>210823
>It's inspiring to see that you're choosing passion projects over more dollars. You've always had your own voice so it's hardly surprising that you've decided to work on content that makes you happy rather than compromise your drive to draw altogether. It's healthier in the long run this way.

Yeah, I've never been big on money. I haven't really spent money on myself outside of standard necessities in many, many years. The last thing I purchased for myself was the tablet I am now using. As long as I can pay my bills that's all I need. I've always felt time is worth more than any dollar amount so I'd rather do something I enjoy than bring in higher numbers. The only thing I'd really like to get more money for is for a better tablet and computer backups/upgrades. Beyond that I can't really think of anything I'd buy.

>>210828
>I can't be alone in thinking Ben's got a cute ass in that top image, right?

I'm sure you're not. I cannot say for sure though as I refuse to expand the image to look at it myself since it's one of my oldies and would thus burn my eyes if I stared at it in detail.

>>210830
>I was looking at Gwen's ass the whole time so I didn't notice.

That is quite the conundrum. I know other things exist that I should be attentive of, but when there's a bottomless Gwen around it becomes in impossible to win battle of will.

>>210831
>All she has to do to seduce him is take her top off XD

Or the bottom. Heck, all she'd have to do is pull up a sleeve/pant leg and he'd lose.

>>210836
>I can't take my eyes off Gwen lol

Why would you want to?

>>210837
>Uhh incog are these sanctioned? I feel that they may not be sanctioned.
>
>http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1992146
>http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1992160

Nah, they're not. I'm trying to get that situation worked out. Hopefully I have a response on that issue tomorrow.

>>210846
>Well, time to send a couple thousand reports. Who wants to help?

I did my part. I got back into my old account about 7-8 hours ago, reported them and sent a message to an admin. I also went through and blocked any patrons that have been around for over one payment period and have no money paid/have been marked by Patreon as fraudulent. We'll see if that helps.
No.210849
Anonymous
I don't know what the links are but sounds like sound one posted unreleased picture of your patreon.
No.210850
Anonymous
>>210849
Hum... yes? I mean,
>>210846
>Well, time to send a couple thousand reports.
save file
image:147556445600.gif(512kB , 500x169 , image.gif)
>>210813
>Sadly this is the last page for now until I get guaranteed requests cleared out. Given that this first week will be pretty much sketching ... I will not likely be having any free content updates for a bit as I work on getting stuff started. I'll still pop by and post comments and such but no more images until then.

The world is a cruel brutal place for having us wait for more Gwen but another day another dollar as they say ;)
No.210852
Anonymous
>>210851
The world is even a crueler place if someone is forced to put a paywall because people are so stingy there is no other way of making enough to get food and pay the bills, don't you think?
No.210854
Anonymous
>>210852
Everyone's journey is different. I thought we'd been through this.
No.210856
Anonymous
Replies:>>210894
>>210848
>Once I've done Ben and Gwen, Pietro x Wanda and Jack x Katie I'd like to begin starting on comics focusing on characters like Jade, Penny, Toph, etc. A long way to go for such things but they're goals.

You will have a library of graphic novels starring each of your girls by the end of next year, incog, if you stick to a game plan. You can count on it ^_~
No.210859
Anonymous
Does anyone know if I can still pledge to incog on patreon if my PayPal is unverified but I have funds in it?
No.210869
Anonymous
>>210863
Do they know what they're doing is wrong? They'd share it somewhere less public/ risky, ie: a more obscure chan, if that were the case.
No.210871
Anonymous
KATIE !!!
NEW COMIC KATIE!!!
PLZ

ZONE IS KING
No.210873
Anonymous
>>210848
>Nah, they're not. I'm trying to get that situation worked out. Hopefully I have a response on that issue tomorrow.

Yep they're gone. That's solved for now.
No.210875
Anonymous
I see you're doing comics now, Incog. That is great to hear. Now I have two artists on Patreon I'm keeping an eye on when doing hentai comics (the other being InCase's Alfie series).
No.210884
Anonymous
>>210848
>I've never been big on money.

Too classy.

>I haven't really spent money on myself outside of standard necessities in many, many years. The only thing I'd really like to get more money for is for a better tablet and computer backups/upgrades. Beyond that I can't really think of anything I'd buy.

Buy an expensive suit, Malfoy-style, because it's fun being treated like a VIP. By everyone. Makes life easier. This is what I've recently discovered.
No.210894
Incognitymous

Almost done sketching all guaranteed requests so just popping in with responses.

>>210849
>I don't know what the links are but sounds like sound one posted unreleased picture of your patreon.

Yeah, seems to have been taken care of though.

>>210851
>The world is a cruel brutal place for having us wait for more Gwen but another day another dollar as they say ;)

Indeed. As important as more Gwen may be I won't be able to do so at all if I cannot afford food, housing and electricity.

>>210852
>The world is even a crueler place if someone is forced to put a paywall because people are so stingy there is no other way of making enough to get food and pay the bills, don't you think?

Well people don't really feel motivated to throw money at something that is free and would be made anyway with or without their support. People are willing to show support but there generally needs to be at least some incentive for most people. Most people work for their money so they're usually not all that motivated to be handing it out.

>>210856
>You will have a library of graphic novels starring each of your girls by the end of next year, incog, if you stick to a game plan. You can count on it ^_~

Well I doubt that much. I guess if I stick most of them to about 20ish pages it could be done, but given there are 8 regulars at this point that's a lot of comics to push out in a single year. I'd have to finish close to a comic a month to pull that off which isn't completely realistic if I am to continue coloring them all.

>>210859
>Does anyone know if I can still pledge to incog on patreon if my PayPal is unverified but I have funds in it?

I can honestly say that my gut is telling me that I have no idea.

>>210861
>Probably. You can always try, the payments are still processed until the fifth.
>
>As far as I know, PayPal isn't giving trouble to anyone.

Yeah, PayPal used to deny payouts to NSFW Patreon pages but that has apparently been resolved within the last few months. As long as your account can pay out money then it shouldn't be an issue.

>>210869
>Do they know what they're doing is wrong? They'd share it somewhere less public/ risky, ie: a more obscure chan, if that were the case.

They may not have. It's hard to say for sure since there's been no comment from the person that posted them.

>>210871
>KATIE !!!
>NEW COMIC KATIE!!!
>PLZ
>
>ZONE IS KING

Eventually. I really do want to get to that.

>>210872
>Incog brings lots of people to these threads and /pco/ also saves your IP. Good luck comming back if you get IP banned.

Well it's not impossible to hide one's IP so I'm sure many people do that when doing things that could get them IP banned.

>>210873
>Yep they're gone. That's solved for now.

Indeed.

>>210875
>I see you're doing comics now, Incog. That is great to hear. Now I have two artists on Patreon I'm keeping an eye on when doing hentai comics (the other being InCase's Alfie series).

Knowing I'll soon be able to invest so much time into comics is a great feeling. I've always liked InCase's art/style but not as much a fan of the subject matter. Simply a matter of differing subjective views.

>>210879
>The system works... I'm impressed.

Paheal has always had some pretty effective admins/mods. They tend to resolve issues rather quickly.

>>210884
>Buy an expensive suit, Malfoy-style, because it's fun being treated like a VIP. By everyone. Makes life easier. This is what I've recently discovered.

I never have and never will own a suit. I simply refuse to do something so impractical or to buy something that is expensive for the sole purpose of being expensive. I'm just fine walking around in my pajamas.

>>210887
>Buy Intel for the CPU and Nvidia for the graphic card. They’re a little bit more expensive than their AMD counterpart but their electricity usage is super low and that's noticeable when the bills come.

I've currently got a 4th Gen i5 and don't game so I have no need to upgrade my CPU. I do need a new GPU, mostly due to available slots, but also because I want one that supports a higher resolution. This is not an issue now but would definitely be one when I can finally afford a tablet upgrade. The difference in AMD and Intel is actually very small in electricity usage, averaging less than $10/year difference unless you're doing major overclocking. I don't have a need to overclock so it's not something I need to consider. Given the fact that an equivalent AMD CPU can run you between $100-$200 cheaper than an Intel you would need the same CPU for roughly 10-20 years to make up that difference in electric bills. I don't feel that's a major enough concern to affect my decision.

I do agree on the Nvidia GPU though. Given that PhysX is not support on anything else it makes it the best option for most, but for someone not really gaming with it that doesn't matter. I just need something with some HDMI slots in it so that I can stop using DVI converters that require me to often have to reseat cables after my display(s) idle or I'm stuck with a green or black screen with vertical blue bars. I also want to get something that supports the screen resolution of my desired tablet upgrade while I'm at it.
Replies:>>210977
save file
image:147565176400.jpg(18kB , 248x240 , image.jpeg)
>>210894
>I'm just fine walking around in my pajamas.

Haha kinda like Hugh Hefner. You're basically living the dream if your wearing PJ's to work.
No.210912
Anonymous
>>210894
>I'd have to finish close to a comic a month to pull that off which isn't completely realistic if I am to continue coloring them all.

Speaking of the club, remember that time last year when we concluded that we'd have all year to decide the final few girls? Who the heck is the October girl?!
save file
image:147570684400.jpg(118kB , 750x747 , image.jpeg)
>>210914
I think the consensus was Juniper Lee or Alice. Still holding a candle for Penny Proud though, for diversity and cuteness. I think she'd fit right in, her design isn't too busted.
save file
image:147571989700.jpg(152kB , 817x1092 , image.jpeg)
How about if Ophelia joins the club in October? She's Hispanic and emo... so alternative AND diverse!
No.210932
Anonymous
^pic drawn by HP btw
No.210933
Liquidmark
Replies:>>210940
>>210925
Count me in for wanting to see some penny proud
No.210940
Anonymous
>>210933
Yeah I think she has a name that everyone knows. She has the potential to attract a new demographic too.
No.210941
Anonymous
Replies:>>210944
Penny Proud has my vote
save file
image:147574449400.jpg(54kB , 324x454 , image.jpeg)
>>210942
It's on the Disney channel
No.210944
Anonymous
>>210941
She ateen and not a loli i think
No.210946
Anonymous
>>210944
You'd still go to jail if you stick your dick in her.
No.210951
Anonymous
How about jinora or ikki? I know we already have toph but they're technically from a different show.
save file
image:147578195200.jpg(244kB , 1022x489 , 79714_Ginger_panties_123_1037lo.jpg)
Incog you should make a group panty pic of the loli club like JK did with a group of girls and here is one of his pics as a example
No.210969
Anonymous
>>210944
She's pint-sized tho. Flat too. If it looks like a loli..
save file
image:147579574400.jpg(35kB , 640x480 , image.jpeg)
Penny Proud is in Disney's first black cartoon, sorta like Boondocks. Having her on the team will attract a shit-tonne of people to Incog's page.
No.210971
Anonymous
>>210944
Technically she's a tween. She's got about as much sass as Gwen too.

//youtube.com/watch?v=zxKBcEERAt8youtube thumb
No.210977
Incognitymous

Sorry about the late status update. Had a hell of a Halloween request eat up more time than I had hoped and then wanted to rush out the lines for the next one. Finally taking a break and don't have a list of PMs to respond to so here I am.

>>210896
>Incog doesn't game but knows computer hardware. Hah, you're one of a kind.
>
>Go for a GTX 1050 when they're out. Cheap, potent and since they're of the 1000 series they come with the latest updates for everything.

I've been building computers for people for as long as I can remember. I studied up and built my first computer for a friend back in my school days. I've worked tech support jobs as well as VMI/repair for motherboards and GPUs for Dell refurbs. People still regularly come to me for computer building/advice so I'm still relatively in the game as far as current hardware goes. Also, my computer is one of the few things I own. You don't have to be a gamer to understand the benefits of a custom build nor to be an educated customer. I don't buy anything even remotely expensive without extensive research.

>>210910
>Haha kinda like Hugh Hefner. You're basically living the dream if your wearing PJ's to work.

Well I've worked jobs that didn't quite allow pajamas but I wore them anyway...but that was for jobs where I didn't have any interaction with outside people and I carried the place so much I knew they wouldn't do anything about it. I can honestly say I've never owned a suit and I never plan to change that.

>>210912
>Speaking of the club, remember that time last year when we concluded that we'd have all year to decide the final few girls? Who the heck is the October girl?!

Well I know who the October girl is but I do need to be making a discussion post about the last 2 girls. I'd give a name but I know some people don't know and don't like the spoiler.

>>210914
>It's October 5th. There's more than enough time for that. The girl isn't usually revealed anyway until the third of fourth week.

Indeed. Still plenty of time for the calendar.

>>210925
>I think the consensus was Juniper Lee or Alice. Still holding a candle for Penny Proud though, for diversity and cuteness. I think she'd fit right in, her design isn't too busted.

You are perhaps right on one of those. I do agree her design isn't too far off that it couldn't possibly fit without minor stylization but I don't know anything about her at this point to make any further comment.

>>210931
>How about if Ophelia joins the club in October? She's Hispanic and emo... so alternative AND diverse!

Ophelia is one of the considerations. Her style fits about as close as the Penny Proud character mentioned above. She doesn't have that long head that Juniper has so she'd likely be a better fit despite Juniper being the main character of her show.

>>210940
>Yeah I think she has a name that everyone knows. She has the potential to attract a new demographic too.

Well I can honestly say I didn't know the name, but I'm not the best person to ask about such things.

>>210944
>She ateen and not a loli i think

Well had to Google it after this was mentioned. Sadly she is indeed too old. I've sort of limited the club to characters no older than Jade/Toph, whom are both 12. Penny Proud appears to be around 14-16, which is more in Katara/Julie Power's age range. This doesn't mean I cannot draw her, simply that she's not a club candidate.

>>210951
>How about jinora or ikki? I know we already have toph but they're technically from a different show.

I have been considering them. One way or another Jinora and Ikki would be my source limit exemption. They're technically from the same series as Toph but also technically from a different one. I don't like the idea of crossing timelines within a single show so hard but I do like the idea of having a set of sisters in the group. In order to have sisters I would have to break the one character/source limit anyway so they'd be as good as any to do so.

>>210963
>Incog you should make a group panty pic of the loli club like JK did with a group of girls and here is one of his pics as a example

I actually have considered doing something like that as a cover for the calendar. As much as I'd like to do something with all of the calendar girls in it for a cover piece I feel that would eat up too much time. Doing just a panty/bottom shot of each girl would be more doable.

>>210969
>She's pint-sized tho. Flat too. If it looks like a loli..

Sadly those are not the only qualifiers or else the search would be much simpler.

>>210970
>Penny Proud is in Disney's first black cartoon, sorta like Boondocks. Having her on the team will attract a shit-tonne of people to Incog's page.

I'll keep her in mind for some later drawings but at this point in time I: A) know nothing about her and B) she's apparently too old to be a club candidate. Not too old to draw but too old for a club membership.
No.210980
Anonymous
Replies:>>211016
>>210979
The point of the exercise is to make sure you're not thinking too hard about it, otherwise the character is too obscure. The criteria is "superstars".
No.210981
Anonymous
Here you go Incog if you got the time http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Proud-Family
No.210982
Anonymous
>>210981
He'll draw her, she's not in the club tho
No.210989
Anonymous
>>210977
>Well I know who the October girl is but I do need to be making a discussion post about the last 2 girls. I'd give a name but I know some people don't know and don't like the spoiler.

October = Ophelia?? Would be fitting, but I'm sure you've got someone good.
No.210994
Anonymous
>>210993
Well this is the place to discuss it, Incog's open to suggestions. He needs a November and December girl
No.210996
Anonymous
>>210977
>Well had to Google it after this was mentioned. Sadly she is indeed too old. I've sort of limited the club to characters no older than Jade/Toph, whom are both 12. Penny Proud appears to be around 14-16, which is more in Katara/Julie Power's age range. This doesn't mean I cannot draw her, simply that she's not a club candidate.

Fuuaa Penny Proud narrowly misses it due to age. Hoping we get a chocolatey-skinned cartoon kid in there somewhere before the year's end. I bet there's one we haven't considered who's staring us in the face!
save file
image:147584992300.jpg(29kB , 390x377 , image.jpeg)
Pic is of Keesha Franklin from Magic Schoolbus who fits criteria
save file
image:147585242500.jpg(136kB , 942x894 , bb.jpg)
>Well had to Google it after this was mentioned. Sadly she is indeed too old. I've sort of limited the club to characters no older than Jade/Toph, whom are both 12. Penny Proud appears to be around 14-16, which is more in Katara/Julie Power's age range. This doesn't mean I cannot draw her, simply that she's not a club candidate.

Bibi Blocksberg ? She's 12 (then 13), don't know what is the other criteria.
No.211005
Anonymous
I really think it should be a darker skin girl, to mix things up a little bit since almost all the girls are white.
No.211008
Anonymous
>>211005
This. Jade aside, it's looking like Hitler Youth/ Children of the corn. My preference is blonde lolis but variety is good.
No.211012
Anonymous
Any chance for some Molly Hayes pic?
No.211015
Anonymous
Why are people obsessed with "expanding" the loli club? Just leave it alone.
No.211016
Incognitymous

Just commenting. Also, now at 300+ posts so the thread is now on its way to the grave. Feel free to blow it up.

>>210979
>If you're considering breaking the same show rule for the last two characters and want to add sisters, they definitely have to be twins to make it kinky.
>
>Anyone knows two girls who are twins, a cartoon, lolis and would fit the style?

Twins would be optimal, but I can't really think of any 2D western loli twins. That seems to be more of an anime thing and not something you see in western stuff.

>>210980
>The point of the exercise is to make sure you're not thinking too hard about it, otherwise the character is too obscure. The criteria is "superstars".

This is an important point, although I'm sort of willing to be lenient on it at this point due to lack of options. I don't want it to be someone that most people would wonder who it is, but I at least would hope that 60%+ of loli lovers would recognize the character immediately.

>>210981
>Here you go Incog if you got the time http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Proud-Family

I took a quick look at the clip embedded above to look at the characters/animation and I have to say I am torn on the voices... Overall the voices in the show seem good, it's just that the main teens all appear to be drawn in a way that makes them appear much younger than they are yet still have voices that seem appropriate for their intended age. It just makes things not match up right in my head.

>>210982
>He'll draw her, she's not in the club tho

Yeah, never said I wouldn't be open to drawing her, she's just not a priority/club material.

>>210989
>October = Ophelia?? Would be fitting, but I'm sure you've got someone good.

Sadly I didn't go with what was fitting for any of the month's and instead went a the set order. Wouldn't have made sense to go with a seasonal order for the girls though since I only had 8 characters decided on when I started. Even Raven wasn't in until shortly after I started it.

>>210993
>That depends on everyone's own perspective. I for example have never seen "The Boondocks", but that doesn't make it obscure nor disqualify it from what you called "superstars".
>
>I take then that you've no idea about a pair of loli twins that would fit the style? All cartoon twins that come to my mind are either two boys or a boy and a girl.

Well I agree to a point, but popularity isn't really a matter of perspective as much as whether or not most relevant people would recognize them. There is no question that Gwen, Penny and Toph are popular picks despite the fact that there are bound to be people out there that haven't seen their shows.

>>210994
>Well this is the place to discuss it, Incog's open to suggestions. He needs a November and December girl

Indeed, especially since the thread is now dying.

>>210996
>Fuuaa Penny Proud narrowly misses it due to age. Hoping we get a chocolatey-skinned cartoon kid in there somewhere before the year's end. I bet there's one we haven't considered who's staring us in the face!

There just doesn't really seem to be many available in western material that stick out. I feel the ones that are available tend to be too obscure.

>>210998
>Pic is of Keesha Franklin from Magic Schoolbus who fits criteria

Not sure how well known she is though. The Magic School Bus and Ms. Frizzle are quite iconic but I don't feel any other characters stick out enough to be considered popular in any way.

>>210999
>Bibi Blocksberg ? She's 12 (then 13), don't know what is the other criteria.

Hmm, proportions are right but style is a little off. Would be the first with freckles but unless she were massively popular I fear there are enough blondes with Penny, Katie, Cindy and Alice.

>>211004
>Maybe we should have a look at the personalities. What personality is missing in the club?

The only personality that immediately comes to mind that is missing would be a really quiet/shy character. Everything else seems to be pretty much covered.

>>211005
>I really think it should be a darker skin girl, to mix things up a little bit since almost all the girls are white.

Problem is that none really come to mind. Not really a lot of popular options in that category.

>>211006
>Let's not do positive racism either.

I agree with this point. It's not like there is a racial agenda here in any way. If anyone has any really iconic darker skinned characters that are from a Western source then bring them up. At this point though I am mostly drawing a blank.

>>211007
>Hey Incog, I heard the hurricane Mathew is going to hit the East coast. Is that going to cause you any trouble?

Nah, I didn't even hear about it until you mentioned it. I don't live near enough to water for a hurricane to ever be an issue.

>>211008
>This. Jade aside, it's looking like Hitler Youth/ Children of the corn. My preference is blonde lolis but variety is good.

Hey, Raven's from Azarath and is part demon with a grey skin tone, Diana is from Themyscira and thus has more of a Greek tone and Jade is Chinese. That's 3 out of the 9 girls that are not Caucasian. The fact of the matter is that most Western animated characters have lighter skin tones so it is going to be apparent that most of the popular ones match this criteria. The United States has the second highest population of blacks of any developed country and that only matches up to less than 13% of the population. Modern media is trying to make the racial disparity seem less than it is but the facts are the facts. If you're not in a predominately black neighborhood then the amount of them you are likely to see in even the most densely populated developed countries is roughly 1 in every 10 people. A group of 9 girls without a black among them is technically more of a statistical accuracy than it is some kind of indicator of a supremacy agenda.

>>211012
>Any chance for some Molly Hayes pic?

There's a chance of anything. She's only 11 though and would be my first girl with brown hair so maybe I'll put her in as a candidate when votes come around...

>>211014
>Hum... where do you think Toph is from, exactly? Norway?

Gaoling from within the Earth Kingdom?
No.211017
Anonymous
Replies:>>211041
>>211014
Yeah Toph and Jade. Want darker tho :3
No.211019
Anonymous
There's a few pairs of western twin girls I can think of off the top of my head, though they may not fit with the style:

Sherri & Terri (Simpsons)
Lana & Lola (Loud House)
The Dee-Dees (Batman Beyond, de-aged of course)
Chippettes? I guess? (Alvin and the Chipmunks)

Alternatively, you could open it up to “alternate universe” shenanigans if a character has multiple incarnations from different iterations of the same show (Ben 10, Thundercats, Inspector Gadget)
No.211020
Anonymous
>>211016
>A group of 9 girls without a black among them is technically more of a statistical accuracy than it is some kind of indicator of a supremacy agenda.

Agree totally. And the current line-up is magnificent. The best it can be. Political motives notwithstanding, I just couldn't help but think.. wouldn't it be neat to have one brown loli though? But we seem to be forcing it so I'll leave it at that.
save file
image:147592913000.jpg(262kB , 1888x1080 , image.jpeg)
Shanti from jungle book. She's hot.
save file
image:147593283200.jpg(204kB , 1000x1000 , image.jpeg)
^Wow, she's been 34'd a lot

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Shanti/1
No.211024
Anonymous
What if incog lolifies an older girl?
No.211025
Anonymous
Do you accept characters from video games incog? If so, clementine from the walking dead season 2 would be great.
No.211026
Anonymous
>>211016
>Nah, I didn't even hear about it until you mentioned it. I don't live near enough to water for a hurricane to ever be an issue.

That's good to know. It would have been a concern, it's quite the shitstorm!
save file
image:147593697600.jpg(102kB , 736x621 , image.jpeg)
>>211024
>>211025
They pretty much have to appear as they're designed in a show. Incog draws on-model to respect the character. Also the girls in the club need to share a similar aesthetic for reasons including, but not limited to, so they can kiss like this.
No.211028
Anonymous
>>211016
>There's a chance of anything. She's only 11 though and would be my first girl with brown hair so maybe I'll put her in as a candidate when votes come around...

If you search for a brown haired girl, I have few ideas in mind but I think they're not really popular ... Princess Camille from Little Nemo (Obviously I talk about the movie), and Iris from "My giant friend" but she's originally a 3D character so maybe it would be too complicated for you ?

For the personality, I think a royal girl like Camille would be good, for Iris ... she's smart like Penny, so I think it's not really worth.

And sorry, I don't have idea for a quiet/shy girl.
No.211029
Anonymous
>>211028
Oh and when I said "too complicated for you" i don't talked about your skill, but for the effort for making a draw in 2D from a 3D character.
No.211036
Anonymous
Incog, are you ever going to do any loli club comics? Like the Star Wars one but bigger. Or is just going to be every girl in her own universe?
No.211038
Anonymous
Replies:>>211042
Hey incog, I never thought I'd ever ask this question in my life but how do you color and shade assholes? I'm trying to color and shade the comic where penny has anal sex with Ben for the first time and I have no idea how you do it. It's fine if you don't wanna tell me though.
No.211039
Anonymous
>>211035
Huh. 40 posts got deleted?
No.211040
Anonymous
>>211036
Request it on Patreon. Money talks, specifically the $100 tier.
No.211041
Incognitymous

My day effectively ends in a bit so just popping in with responses.

>>211017
>Yeah Toph and Jade. Want darker tho :3

Well I'd rate Diana darker than Toph. Toph has a pretty light skin tone.

>>211019
>There's a few pairs of western twin girls I can think of off the top of my head, though they may not fit with the style:
>
>Sherri & Terri (Simpsons)
>Lana & Lola (Loud House)
>The Dee-Dees (Batman Beyond, de-aged of course)
>Chippettes? I guess? (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
>
>Alternatively, you could open it up to “alternate universe” shenanigans if a character has multiple incarnations from different iterations of the same show (Ben 10, Thundercats, Inspector Gadget)

The Dee-Dees are great, but I don't want to lolify any characters that don't have canon loli forms like Diana and Raven. The other characters mentioned are simply too much of a stretch stylistically. I'd rather not have more than one character from a single source so I definitely don't want to open any multiverse stuff to have multiple iterations of the same character.

>>211020
>Agree totally. And the current line-up is magnificent. The best it can be. Political motives notwithstanding, I just couldn't help but think.. wouldn't it be neat to have one brown loli though? But we seem to be forcing it so I'll leave it at that.

Oh, I agree that it would be nice to have someone in that category there just isn't a lot of options. I just also agree that I don't want to force a character in for that reason alone.

>>211021
>Shanti from jungle book. She's hot.

Now that's a reasonable suggestion in that category. I'll leave myself open to that one.

>>211024
>What if incog lolifies an older girl?

While I am willing to do so they are not club candidates if it's not a canon lolification.

>>211025
>Do you accept characters from video games incog? If so, clementine from the walking dead season 2 would
be great.

I'd be willing to adapt a video game character if their style matched enough. The problem with 3D lolis is they require a 2D translation to match the other girls which will generally make the character look too inaccurate in my mind.

>>211026
>That's good to know. It would have been a concern, it's quite the shitstorm!

Wow, hurricane Matthew sounds messy. I assumed it would be more of a water storm caused to atmospheric warm/cold air displacement. I'm glad I'm not near that one.

>>211027
>They pretty much have to appear as they're designed in a show. Incog draws on-model to respect the character. Also the girls in the club need to share a similar aesthetic for reasons including, but not limited to, so they can kiss like this.

This. I want to keep them as close to their show as possible. Minor alterations are okay, but if I have to completely change the shape of their head/facial features to even remotely match then they're out. Try drawing an anime character next to a Fairly Oddparents character and you'll immediately notice something is off.

>>211028
>If you search for a brown haired girl, I have few ideas in mind but I think they're not really popular ... Princess Camille from Little Nemo (Obviously I talk about the movie), and Iris from "My giant friend" but she's originally a 3D character so maybe it would be too complicated for you ?
>
>For the personality, I think a royal girl like Camille would be good, for Iris ... she's smart like Penny, so I think it's not really worth.
>
>And sorry, I don't have idea for a quiet/shy girl.

I definitely like Camille myself but I fear that movie is not really too well known. Maybe that's just from personal experience, but while I loved that movie as a kid I know maybe one other person who has even heard of that movie. I feel Molly Hayes would be a much more recognized character although her style is generally a bit more comic-realistic than the other girls. Iris is pretty close to the type of style that would be more acceptable in the CGI category as she is made up of flatter shading/values but I feel she may be a bit too obscure.

>>211029
>Oh and when I said "too complicated for you" i don't talked about your skill, but for the effort for making a draw in 2D from a 3D character.

I knew what you meant. It's not really about the effort required as I could easily get used to the model once it has been translated a couple times. It's more about how heavily the character needs to be translated. A character from a more cel-shaded style show like Iron Man: Armored Adventures would be much easier to translate to match the style than a character like Vanellope from Wreck-It Ralph.

>>211030
>Joss Possible (Girl on the left. This is fanart btw) from the cartoon Kim Possible, famous between 2002 and 2011 in Disney Channel until Phineas and Ferb took over.
>
>She’s Kim Possible’s cousin and she’s obsessed with follow in Kim’s footsteps and becoming a crime fighter. She’s twelve, she has freckles, green eyes, auburn hair and she’s from Montana.
>
>Joss is voiced (like plenty of cartoon characters) by Tara Strong, so you could run a gag where Gwen comments her voice is familiar to her, since Tara Strong also voiced Ben in the original series.

She suffers from the same condition that Connie from Steven Universe suffers from. They have very rounded/basic shape features that would require a complete restructuring of their face to fit. They'd simply look too out of place. A variety of basic facial shapes can work together when all of the characters have a wider variety, but when it's only for a single character it looks too far misplaced.

>>211035
>Nope. 271 with this post.

I see what you did there.

>>211036
>Incog, are you ever going to do any loli club comics? Like the Star Wars one but bigger. Or is just going to be every girl in her own universe?

Definitely the option in the future, but I would much rather stick to doing things inside their own respective universes first.
No.211042
Incognitymous
Message too long. Part 2:

>>211038
>Hey incog, I never thought I'd ever ask this question in my life but how do you color and shade assholes? I'm trying to color and shade the comic where penny has anal sex with Ben for the first time and I have no idea how you do it. It's fine if you don't wanna tell me though.

I have a very concrete method for anything coloring related. Maybe I'll make a general tutorial of my simple methods once I clear out my guaranteed requests for good. Nowadays I use a single value for shadows on a Multiply layer set between 50%-80%, creating a duplicate layer for areas that I feel need further shadows. The color value chosen is based on the overall color range I am going for and what the intended type of lighting is, so it can vary between a more reddish/orangeish brown, a dark or light purple that can vary between being more red or more blue, etc. Usually takes a minute or so of messing around with values/opacity before deciding on the color, but typically I try to match it more with the intended atmosphere, so in a piece like where Toph was held captive in the Fire Nation ship I chose a more red-orange value, or in a piece where characters are outdoors I may aim more towards blueish purple. For Loli Club stuff I tend to stick with a value that will match more with Gwen so I go with a light purple color on a 60-70% opacity.

The reason I mention this is because I use the two duplicate shadow layers to color some of the details for the anus. Everything outside of the varying shadow layers above is done in a concrete method using the base Clip Studio Paint color swatches or by color selecting from the flats. For the anus I lately have been deleting the lines defining it and replace them with colors. When puckered I draw the actual opening on the first shadow layer using the default shadow color, although if that area is already in shadow I will make an additional layer with the same settings. I then use a gradient erase tool (Gradient tool set to erase, just select the area with the lasso then click-and-drag to erase) to soften up the edges so that it doesn't look too solid. I then repeat this process on the next layer, although this time I focus more in the center so that it's darker to give the idea that it opens deeper as you move towards the center. I then do the same thing with the gradient tool on this layer and that part's done.

The actual area around the anus is added on a 15% Multiply layer using the second lightest red swatch. I just draw the area with the pen, slightly larger than is intended, then blur the edges with the Blur tool. After that I go to my Screen layer, which is always on top of the shadow layers, and then select the character's base skin tone to add highlights. My highlights are almost always just done by selecting the area's normal color and then adding it over the area on a 100% Screen layer. I may then use an eraser/transparent pen set to a lower opacity if I feel I need to lighten the area but typically I just make the shine details smaller if I want them to not stick out as much.

Tried to keep this relatively brief so maybe it's not the easiest to understand but I hope it helps. Maybe some time in the near future I'll do some tutorials of some of my tricks with actual photos for ease of understanding.
No.211044
Anonymous
>>211041
>I definitely like Camille myself but I fear that movie is not really too well known. Maybe that's just from personal experience, but while I loved that movie as a kid I know maybe one other person who has even heard of that movie.

Hmmm ... If you like Camille, you can give a try, you have a great community behind you and it would be good to show characters you like. Not necesseraly add Camille to the loliclub, just a pic for a test, and if your community respond positively about Camille, you can try a poll on your Patreon.

It's good to do known characters, but discover new characters to your community is good too.

Thanks for your answer Incog !
No.211047
Anonymous
>>211041
>Now that's a reasonable suggestion in that category. I'll leave myself open to that one.

You totally should, she looks like she could suck some good dick. She's Incog-calibre cute too.
save file
image:147597972400.png(170kB , 640x480 , drawn[2016.06.20_15.18.18].png)
>>211005
>I really think it should be a darker skin girl, to mix things up a little bit since almost all the girls are white.

>>211041
>What if incog lolifies an older girl?
>While I am willing to do so they are not club candidates if it's not a canon lolification.

Foxxy Love from drawn together has a loli form.
save file
image:147598155300.jpg(114kB , 504x1000 , image.jpeg)
Incog re: Shanti, she's paired up with Mowgli, her own shota stud. So she could swing with the other girls. Mowgli is way more famous than the other boyfriends like Wilykit and Paco I have to say.
No.211058
Anonymous
Replies:>>211078
>>211052
Hehe I didn't know this. How old is that version?
Replies:>>211078
save file
image:147598185600.jpg(42kB , 544x400 , image.jpeg)
>>211052
Way too young
Replies:>>211064
save file
image:147598401900.png(133kB , 253x324 , Shanti.png)
if Incog uses Shanti he sould use the version of her from the jungle book 2
No.211063
Anonymous
Replies:>>211066
I'm warming to the idea of Shanti getting some art, if only for the change of pace.
No.211064
Anonymous
Replies:>>211071
>>211060
Golly, she's ready for the wet t-shirt contest with that outfit
No.211066
Anonymous
>>211063
I'm excited by the prospect of seeing her in slutty, jungle print bikinis. Wrong type of jungle bunny I know, but there are tigers where she's from =)
No.211071
Anonymous
>>211064
I thought he only liked using CN females?
No.211072
Anonymous
>>211071
Nah, he's diverse. Incog's drawn digital Pixar and Star Wars characters.
No.211078
Anonymous
Replies:>>211083
>>211058
>Hehe I didn't know this. How old is that version?

Don't know; it's a sight gag from one episode that's not used again.

>>211059
>Way too young

That's a different version.
Replies:>>211128
save file
image:147605521300.jpg(32kB , 362x379 , image.jpeg)
>>211078
>That's a different version.

Do you have an image or episode number of loli Foxxy for incog to reference? She's incredibly sexy. I was literally just thinking how much of a shame it was that there's no loli version of her haha
No.211085
Anonymous
Replies:>>211089
Ashley Spinelli from Recess !!!!
Good
No.211089
Anonymous
>>211081
>>211085
I suggested this sexy tomboy many threads ago. Incog said she didn't meet criteria, but maybe he'll reconsider given how desperate we are XD
Replies:>>211105
save file
image:147606269500.jpg(110kB , 1000x496 , image.jpeg)
>Spinelli

That head, body shape and those legs tell me it's not happening. She would require too many modifications.
save file
image:147606773900.jpg(10kB , 280x280 , Cecilia Nuthatch2.jpg)
How about Cecilia from We're Back!?
No.211102
Anonymous
Incog, changes to Patreon re: underage characters have affected Area as discussed here >>211088 in the Star vs thread. Evasive action required.
No.211105
Incognitymous

About to go to bed but felt the need to respond to this comment first.

>>211102
>Incog, changes to Patreon re: underage characters have affected Area as discussed here >211088 in the Star vs thread. Evasive action required.

I can assure everyone that the message sent out was a fake. It was a message sent out by someone using the name, "Trust Safety", falsely claiming to be a representative of Patreon's Trust and Safety team. Not only did the email's subject line not follow Patreon's traditional format, but the email body also did not have Patreon's email template. The email had modified sender information to make it appear as if it were sent by [email protected] This is a typical phishing strategy to scare people, and the email used traditional phisher scare tactics by threating to take action within 24 hours of sending out the email. This is not a tactic that a professional company like Patreon would use, especially not via email when they have other forms of communication built into their site that they can actually confirm verification of receipt.

Delving into the email source/header showed that it was sent out by a Gmail account with an IP that does not match any Patreon IP. It was also very easy to figure out that Patreon does not use Gmail as they use the Mandrill app, which is a paid email service that requires SPF and DKIM records as well as verification of ownership of the domain before they can send emails. They then have to use a special Mandrill API or an SMTP integration to send out their emails. This is not possible to do with public domains like Gmail.com in the mix so that alone disqualifies the email as legit. I paid the email no more than 1% of my attention after viewing this information, and even that was only because I never assume anything 100% until after the fact. Considering I am now about 42 hours into my "24 hour deadline" with no followup I have turned my 99% certainty into 100%. This is just a phishing troll trying to scare artists into taking down their Patreon pages.

Now for additional responses.

>>211071
>I thought he only liked using CN females?

The girls are from a wide variety of sources, including Marvel, DC, DiC, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, WB, etc.

>>211081
>Ashley Spinelli from Recess.

As commented in >>211090
>That head, body shape and those legs tell me it's not happening. She would require too many modifications.

>>211097
>How about Cecilia from We're Back!?

Never even heard of her. Would have to look into it.
No.211106
Anonymous
>>211105
>This is a typical phishing strategy to scare people, and the email used traditional phisher scare tactics by threating to take action within 24 hours of sending out the email.

Those sons of bitches.
No.211109
Anonymous
Replies:>>211119
>>211105
That is infuriating. I bet a bunch of creators have already been scared off by this.
No.211118
Anonymous
>>211105
Business as usual then incog. Thanks for clearing that up!
No.211119
Incognitymous
Replies:>>211131

Just checking in before breakfast.

>>211107
>Haha, Incog caught the scam on the spot.

Yeah, I had a job in the past where I had to be able to confirm email legitimacy. As I've likely mentioned before I've had a lot of different jobs throughout my life.

>>211109
>That is infuriating. I bet a bunch of creators have already been scared off by this.

Yeah, this email does not ask for any login/payment information so it's just a malicious email. It's generally a good idea to note that real companies do not use 24 hour threat notices like that. They would likely lock the account in question with a disclaimer left for the creator about the action that is required to reopen their account. This is especially true as it would prevent new pledges from being made, thus eliminating the chance of Patreon having to issue additional refunds for any accounts that may be able to use the "pay upfront" feature. They would then likely flag the account for additional moderation to make sure their terms are followed as demanded. They would send a PM to the user as well as an email as they can verify creator receipt of the PM instead of using the improper method this phisher used in requesting the receiver to send a reply in confirmation of receiving the email. It's not overly difficult to feign ignorance of receiving an email after all.

>>211111
>Yeah, I once saw a website to send emails as obama@whitehouse.com. The best thing to do in this situation is sending a ticket to Patreon asking whether they have contacted you or not.

Yeah, that's why it's always a good when using the internet for any reasons that could threaten your personal information or finances, as a Patreon creator does, to learn how to check email header/source information. Public email domains do not have a lot of security, so anybody sending emails from a client-side program can easily choose to define their own domain, hence being able to use @WhateverTheyWouldLike. By using more professional programs like the Mandrill app, which Patreon uses, companies are able to protect their emails from being replicated by requiring additional information. While it is possible someone with more knowledge could pay for the Mandrill app and then send emails claiming to be a Patreon representative, they would not be able to use the @Patreon domain to do so as that would add Patreon to their DKIM record as their domain, thus requiring them to provide whatever form of proof/authentication it is that a legit new Patreon address requires.
No.211128
Anonymous
Replies:>>211137
>>211083
>Do you have an image or episode number of loli Foxxy for incog to reference? She's incredibly sexy. I was literally just thinking how much of a shame it was that there's no loli version of her haha

I don't remember which episode it's from. Its a gag making fun of the old Frosted Mini Wheat commercials (https://youtu.be/pw2kze2t9ao). It's during one of those interview segments, she turns into a kid and back and then the episode moves on.
No.211131
Anonymous
Replies:>>211170
>>211119
>As I've likely mentioned before I've had a lot of different jobs throughout my life.

How's it feel to be the boss man now? I've been spreading your contact details around the community as much as I can in the hopes that you can flourish and last for as long as someone like jab. He's been in the game for decades so that's probably the goal.
No.211137
Anonymous
>>211128
>she turns into a kid and back and then the episode moves on.

Haha that's a stretch but might just be passable. Incog I wonder if you'd be willing to add one of Fuchur's unalterbach girls to the club. The one you've drawn, Anne Marie I think. With her creator's blessing of course. If we could only find him..
No.211138
Anonymous
>>211137
I'd prefer that the Loliclub girls come from shows or perhaps videogames only instead of other people's OCs.
No.211139
Anonymous
>>211138
I'd never considered video game lolis. Any ideas for 2D hotties?
save file
image:147619305600.png(960kB , 686x1293 , image.png)
Clementine from the walking dead game season 2 is perfect. She's 12 and she's one of the most popular video game characters of the 2010s. In of just needs to make a 2d version of her.
No.211154
Anonymous
Replies:>>211166
>>211152
Clem and Sarah are my two favorite 3D lolis
save file
image:147619807300.png(1.01MB , 1280x841 , image.png)
>>211152

Yes please incog. People have already made 2d versions of her.
No.211158
Anonymous
>>211152

that's perfect
save file
image:147620683800.png(963kB , 1280x720 , ellie-looking.png)
>>211152
>She's 12 and she's one of the most popular video game characters of the 2010s
I see that and I raise the bet to Ellie from The Last of Us
No.211164
Anonymous
>>211163

Ellie is fourteen.
No.211165
Anonymous
>>211152
>>211163
Are we talking loli club casting couch here? Because they're 3D. Incog draws characters the way they're intended so these babes won't fit.
No.211166
Anonymous
>>211154
You would've loved this then

http://rule34hentai.net/post/view/185847
No.211170
Incognitymous

Okay, finally responding again. Just a couple more days and I can start posting content updates again so I'll start on the calendar then.

>>211131
>How's it feel to be the boss man now? I've been spreading your contact details around the community as much as I can in the hopes that you can flourish and last for as long as someone like jab. He's been in the game for decades so that's probably the goal.

Heh, not much different at this point as I consider my guaranteed request patrons to be the "boss man" right now. Also, while none of my jobs have ever been nearly as enjoyable as what I am doing now I have generally been in some kind of lead position and/or respected enough by management that I could generally do whatever the hell I wanted. Heck, for the first year I had my Patreon open while I was working I started showing up late over 50% of the time so that I could have content updates before work, but I was the lead at the account I worked at as well as the only person that actually worked so nobody showed any concern about it. Working hard and being reliable generally comes with plenty of perks. Any job that had douche bag management I generally just walked away from and got a different job. No amount of pay is worth dealing with constant douche baggery.

I do appreciate the marketing assistance. I really would like to be in the game for as long as Jab and beyond. Realistically I would never like to "retire" from drawing, so even if I somehow came across millions of dollars that would just help me stay in the game with no hassle. For the purpose of staying in the game for as long as I can I have considered at some point doing some research into getting my own website/domain and how to handle internet security/encryption. I've sort of considered trying to get an internet security certification from a local college just to be sure I get the basics down and then look into hosting something. I could use Patreon to support costs at first and then work on making it self-sustaining. If I had my own site I wouldn't have to worry about SJW influence unless laws were changed. Of course my work load has been too much to even consider that but it is something I've been thinking about.

>>211137
>Haha that's a stretch but might just be passable. Incog I wonder if you'd be willing to add one of Fuchur's unalterbach girls to the club. The one you've drawn, Anne Marie I think. With her creator's blessing of course. If we could only find him..

I'd be more willing to consider it given how popular the game is among loli fans if not for the fact that I believe the characters in that game were based off of real people. I'd definitely be into drawing the characters, especially that devil girl, but I don't feel the game's real person/political theme is really club appropriate.

>>211138
>I'd prefer that the Loliclub girls come from shows or perhaps videogames only instead of other people's OCs.

Agreed, although technically the girls mentioned above are from a game and are pretty well known enough to not be considered typical OCs. Every character is technically an OC as they were someone's original creation at some point. It's their popularity that determines if they are relevant to enough to these boards to bypass the "no OCs" rule.

>>211152
>Clementine from the walking dead game season 2 is perfect. She's 12 and she's one of the most popular video game characters of the 2010s. In of just needs to make a 2d version of her.

She definitely has a style that would be closer to fitting than many other 3D/CGI characters, but it's still tough to say if she would fit in. The Loli Club girls have that more anime-ish style face/head shape whereas she has a more realistic approach to her style.

>>211156
>Yes please incog. People have already made 2d versions of her.

Any character. including even real people, can be translated to 2D with some level of success. The question is whether or not the 2D translation actually matches with the other girls without a complete overhaul of the design.

>>211163
>I see that and I raise the bet to Ellie from The Last of Us

Well they did state "one of the most popular", so nothing stating another character cannot be more/equally popular. Also, her style would be far too realistic to translate into a club member.

>>211165
>Are we talking loli club casting couch here? Because they're 3D. Incog draws characters the way they're intended so these babes won't fit.

This. Slight stylization and minor adjustments are fine, but I don't want to use a character that needs to be completely transformed.
No.211171
Anonymous
Replies:>>211177
>>211170
Silly question:
Who is Jab?
No.211172
Anonymous
>>211170
>No amount of pay is worth dealing with constant douche baggery.

Wow. That is a lesson I can learn from.
No.211173
Anonymous
>>211170
>For the purpose of staying in the game for as long as I can I have considered at some point doing some research into getting my own website/domain and ... considered trying to get an internet security certification from a local college just to be sure I get the basics down. I could use Patreon to support costs at first and then work on making it self-sustaining. Of course my work load has been too much to even consider that but it is something I've been thinking about.

You definitely have to think about 5 year plans and this is a pretty good start. I guess it's about observing what the successful 34 career artists have done and maybe evaluate their business model so you can stay one step ahead. Jab has a few artists working for him to create content for the website too which means he must be making a shit tonne to be able to pay them.
No.211177
Anonymous
>>211171
Arguably the godfather of cartoon porn. A pioneer of the online rule 34 movement. Check his paheal gallery you may have seen some of his work.
Replies:>>211182
save file
image:147622805600.jpg(83kB , 729x720 , image.jpeg)
>>211170
>Just a couple more days and I can start posting content updates again so I'll start on the calendar then.

Ohboy.. the big reveal to the October girl is coming too. Will we see more of this sweetheart? To say that I'm having withdrawals is an understatement *__*
No.211182
Anonymous
Replies:>>211187
>>211180
Ugh, that "Ben has a bunny face" movie.
No.211187
Anonymous
>>211182
They're both cute in it
No.211262
netjunkie13
Incog's Patreon page has disappeared. Anyone know what happened?
No.211265
Anonymous
Replies:>>211267
>>211262
Yeah, I cant find it either. This worries me.
No.211267
Incognitymous
>>211262
>Incog's Patreon page has disappeared. Anyone know what happened?
>>211265
>Yeah, I cant find it either. This worries me.

Hell, that makes 2 of us. I just made a new thread discussing the issue since I want it to update. Apparently that email, despite all of the contradictory evidence in their header, was actually real. That was a very unprofessional way for them to handle the email but I just sent them a followup email regardless concerning the misunderstanding. Looking into further options so hopefully that thread is up in a bit but feel free to discuss here before then.
No.211269
Incognitymous
New thread to discuss the issue here: >>211266
save file
image:147632600800.gif(1,020kB , 500x500 , image.gif)
Seriously they're pulling this now?!