/tnt/ - Tournaments & Events

This board is for hosting tournaments and other organized competitions, be it either events, contests, or anything where a winner must be determined through votes or otherwise. Just for this board, image duplicates are enabled and the bump limits are set extra high. Roleplaying is encouraged, unless event hosts ask otherwise.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 16 posts, 5 files (5 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /tnt/8630 Close window
Options
No.8630
Numnuts Anon #numnutsAnonymous
Replies:>>8631
save file
image:164581233824.png(22kB , 578x407 , c15e72563f277007dcb38dbbbde87735935dabea.png)
I'm thinking of starting my own Q&A this Summer.
Should i do it?
Replies:>>8632>>8651
save file
image:164581517750.jpg(56kB , 719x771 , FKaTla4VUAEB0Oi.jpg)
>>8630
Get the fuck out with this shit and stop spewing your fucking bullshit. You aren't a fucking celebrity, you are an absolute failure of a host. Instead of actually being a man and owning the shit up your ass, you instead sperg out like a moron.

Get the fuck out and do not come back, you hear?
No.8632
Numnuts Anon !0f1ZB4Rf.A
Replies:>>8634>>8635
>>8631
Well there's actually one thing i want to point out the most about your post.
>Instead of actually being a man
The whole "Be a man" thing is just a misogynistic term from the olden days with harmful implication that a woman is lesser than a man.
No.8633
Anonymous
Replies:>>8636
>no trip
No.8634
Anonymous
>>8632
>The whole "Be a man" thing is just a misogynistic term from the olden days with harmful implication that a woman is lesser than a man.

That doesn't change the meaning though, since the point of that phrase is that you have to accept when you are done, instead of becoming overly emotional about it. It's about acting cool, logical, and owing up what you have lost. The opposite is being a whiny little bitch.

It's not about a woman being lesser, it's about a woman being unnecessarily emotional. And that's not due to times being different, it is due to how women are hormonally hard wired, because this gives them an evolutionary advantage in the wild, allowing them to defend their children beyond logical reason. It's just not as useful when, say, you have to deal with absolutes.

tl;dr: you are a fucking moron.
save file
image:164583203240.jpg(371kB , 1200x675 , 2740A043-DAB5-4C9F-B53C-7A291959E4D1.jpeg)
>>8632
You dense motherfucker
No.8636
Numnuts Anon !0f1ZB4Rf.A
>>8633
Sorry, i forgot about that.
>>8634
>>8635
Well it doesn't matter what the meaning is, i'm well aware of what it means, it's the delivery that's the problem.
It would be better if someone used new words to give the message without any sexist tones and connotations.
For example, "Be happy with your life" is a good message but it wouldn't be right it the message was given like "Be a Jew".
No.8637
Anonymous
Replies:>>8638
Quit replying to this fag's thread. He's a BPD attention whore.
No.8638
Numnuts Anon !0f1ZB4Rf.A
>>8637
>He's a BPD attention whore.
I'm actually scared at how accurate this is.
No.8651
Numnuts Anon !0f1ZB4Rf.A
Replies:>>8655
>>8631
If you want my true thoughts on this entire post then i'll just say this.
I agree with you. I fucked up and i feel guilty for it.
I was going through a depression at the time and i was so far into despair that i instinctively tried anything i could to make everything go my way, to have a world that i can control. I know that doesn't excuse the shit i've pulled, it's just the reason for what happened.
Now i'm just a lonely man living with guilt. The events of the tournament never left my mind and has haunted me since.
If you wanted to know just what i wanted from making this thread is that i feel like i need closure for everything bad i have done.
And apologies for that whole "Be a man" thing. It's just easy for me to go into "Fight or flight" mode and i always choose "Fight" by instinct.
Replies:>>8656
save file
image:164599931123.png(36kB , 124x138 , seymour butts.PNG)
>>8651
you want closure? stop rigging tournaments.
No.8656
Numnuts Anon !0f1ZB4Rf.A
Replies:>>8657
>>8655
Trust me, that was my first and last time doing such a thing.
No.8657
fern avatarfag !ma9qovM58k
Replies:>>8658
>>8656
then allow me to rephrase, to better suit your situation.
if you truly want closure, refrain from trying to manage any tournament in the future. you will never receive full closure. you have soured the name of Numnuts permanently. but also nobody knows who you are in any other context (Chris notwithstanding).
if you really do want to make amends and aren't just seeking attention, here's what you should do:
1. ditch the trip, stop trying to host tournaments, and return to the sea of anons
2. don't ever come back
No.8658
Numnuts Anon !0f1ZB4Rf.A
>>8657
Don't worry, you just need more faith and believe me when i tell you that faith will be restored.
Everything that has happened in the past two years has just been the start of my journey.
I know that i will have the best of both worlds. One of these days, i'm sure of it.
No.8674
Numnuts Anon !0f1ZB4Rf.A
Can i at least get an answer as to what will happen to the RP from here on out?
Just wanna know i it's dead or not.