/tnt/ - Tournaments & Events

This board is for hosting tournaments and other organized competitions, be it either events, contests, or anything where a winner must be determined through votes or otherwise. Just for this board, image duplicates are enabled and the bump limits are set extra high. Roleplaying is encouraged, unless event hosts ask otherwise.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 8 posts, 1 files (1 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /tnt/1792 Close window
Options
save file
image:163373662184.png(76kB , 1280x720 , johnnykronkfanart.png)
Assuming Stats anon is dead or too busy, who else could run /co/ contests in the future?
No.1848
Anonymous
Replies:>>1951
>Assuming Stats anon is dead or too busy, who else could run /co/ contests in the future?
nobody. you need mod permission dumbass.
No.1905
Anonymous
Stats is a fantastic host, but his only issue has only been a lack of communication. Which is why we're in the situation we are now. If something came up and stats is busy this weekend, or just doesn't feel like hosting, that's perfectly fine! But we could have used some forewarning. I don't think we even had an official start time for the tournament which is why things are so messy right now.
No.1906
Anonymous
Replies:>>1953>>1955
I thought the problem was that the Zukofag was hogging the tournament spot during the designated start time and the hour after
No.1951
Anonymous
>>1848
So we just nominate someone to trip and present their bootyholes to the mods to let them know that he's our host for the year.
No.1953
Anonymous
>>1906
stats would have showed up by now regardless. For whatever reason he's gone, which is something I expected to happen eventually but I figured we'd have more time to prepare.
No.1955
Anonymous
>>1906
Nah. Stats had a good time to show up at/around 6 PM - 7 PM CST and he didn't. Whatever happened, he's gone for today.
No.2065
Anonymous
I guess stats is dead for real, huh?