/tnt/ - Tournaments & Events

This board is for hosting tournaments and other organized competitions, be it either events, contests, or anything where a winner must be determined through votes or otherwise. Just for this board, image duplicates are enabled and the bump limits are set extra high. Roleplaying is encouraged, unless event hosts ask otherwise.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 19 posts, 3 files (3 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /tnt/13060 Close window
Options
Replies:>>36126
save file
image:166626034223.png(94kB , 512x512 , o.png)
Has anyone tried to make a mock-up of what this year's bracket would look like without the randomnization?
No.13068
Anonymous
no but now I'm curious
No.13103
Anonymous
>Courage/Dr. Livesey
>Jon Arbuckle/Goofy

>Zim/Jafar
>Troll Face/Lord Hater

>Grim/Frylock
>Condorjock/Prof Membrane

>Spear/Osmosis Jones
>Wile E. Coyote/GIR

>Daffy/Captain Underpants
>Scooby Doo/Fry

>Robotnik/Carl Wheezer
>Chowder/Batman

>Edd/HIM
>Space Ghost/Yakko

>Bugs Bunny/Silver
>Grunkle Stan/Jake the dog

>Eddy/Doom
>Gaston/Lord Farquaad

>Eustace/Sully
>Popeye/Muscle Man

>Ed/Jack Spicer
>Scrooge/Peter Parker

>Carl/Numbuh 4
>Garfield/Bill Cipher

>Donald/Mao Mao
>Master Shake/Zoidberg

>Megamind/Xavier
>Mike Wazowski/Freakazoid

>Shrek/Wakko
>Gromit/Beavis

>WALL-E/Zuko
>Bender/Uncle Ruckus

>Duck/Dexter
>Godzilla/Zorak

>Rango/Sam
>Hades/Benson

>Charlie/Plastic Man
>Rattlesnake Jake/Skips

>Red Guy/Nick Wilde
>Scotsman/Oswald

>Dale/Katz
>Father/Dan

>Hugh/Dracula
>Numbuh 1/Mojo Jojo

>The Joker/Wander
>Iron Giant/Plankton

>Skellington/Superman
>Pim/Finn

>Doof/Max
>Calvin/Snoopy

>Hobbes/SpongeBob
>Ice King/Strong Bad

>Genie/Bane
>Yellow Guy/Roger Rabbit

>Robbie Rotten/Fred Jones
>Omni-Man/Kuzco

>Mung Daal/The Riddler
>Squidward/Venom

>Wallace/Stitch
>Schnitzel/The Monarch

>Shaggy/Sokka
>Kermit/Po

>JFK/Butthead
>Charlie Brown/Bobby Hill
No.13104
Anonymous
Replies:>>13106
>>13103
Could Courage be UMBC'd by Dr. Livesey?
No.13106
Anonymous
>>13104
Doubt it, but I guarantee you there would have been a lot of seething.
No.13107
Anonymous
>>13103
What would Bugs Bunnies chances be against Silver? Silver had a massive campaign for him and he nearly beat the 6th place squidward, while bugs got eliminated in the second round i think?
No.13108
Anonymous
Replies:>>13109
>>13107
Yes, Bugs was eliminated in the second round by Shrek of all fucking characters. I think we can't say for sure since a lot of people probably voted againts Bugs because of the smear campaign.
No.13109
Anonymous
>>13108
Oh! Then Silver would've steamrolled Bug Bunny.
But we would've not gotten the absolute kino that was Max and Dr. Livesey friendship.
Replies:>>13111
save file
image:166638584508.gif(1.63MB , 540x275 , tumblr_7e16eb810902449214a3081b79447ec7_1605659f_540.gif)
>>13107
>>13109
If he beat Bug Bunny then he would've had the Elite Eight spot in the fucking bag. The only contestants that had the hype or were powerhouses in his side of the bracket would be Robotnik and Courage, and only Courage would've been the one to definitely beat him.
No.13111
Anonymous
>>13110
In the same bracket he also had Grim and Daffy, so he would still struggle quite a bit.
No.13113
Anonymous
Replies:>>13114
>>13109
Ultimately, I'm glad we used randomnized brackets for this year, even if some of my mains (namely Donald and Kermit) would have had a much easier time and potentially made E8.
What intrigues me is... Could Zorak have defeated Godzilla in the first round?
No.13114
Anonymous
>>13113
That's the thing, this is the split timeline.

Silver if not for the first round loss would've genuinely made some huge advancements. Zorak was basically under the wing of Silver when it came to the Campaign, my theory for why Zorak made it so far is that the absolutely massive campaign that Silver had left a massive hole and that was then focused to Zorak, who was a close ally and fellow Plunderer.

If Zorak lost in round 1 in this case, because Godzilla ALWAYS had a good head starter, would most likely beat Zorak. While Silver would have the first few matches a cake walk, only really being challenged by really heavy hitters but even then if he would've build enough momentum he could've easily reached Elite Eight. This year without a doubt I've seen what the Plunderers and the campaign was capable of, and i no doubt would believe Silver could've reached elite eight but not the crown.
No.13115
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Down with Randomized Brackets! Seeding FTW
No.13116
Anonymous
Replies:>>13117
Temp why are you such a dumb faggot.
No.13117
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>13116
Hey, this is one of my more popular opinions and you know it.
No.13118
Anonymous
Temp it's not
No.13120
Anonymous
>13115
>13117
What do you have against randomized brackets other than NightShift was the one who implemented them? Also it's not a popular opinion, a lot of people were happy with them since it eliminated a lot of the metagaming that Ms. /co/ had.
Replies:>>36128
save file
image:168514946718.png(2kB , 395x538 , 89348734.png)
>>13060
Hell yeah
No.36128
Anonymous
>>36126
Why did you bump this with a blank image?