/tnt/ - Tournaments & Events

This board is for hosting tournaments and other organized competitions, be it either events, contests, or anything where a winner must be determined through votes or otherwise. Just for this board, image duplicates are enabled and the bump limits are set extra high. Roleplaying is encouraged, unless event hosts ask otherwise.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 460 posts, 66 files (66 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /tnt/12647 Close window
Options
save file
image:166605946751.png(498kB , 592x494 , Had.PNG)
Tag Team will be on December 7th. Time TBD
No.12648
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12652
Or later if it conflicts with King /v/, I don't use /v/.

I'm gonna try to get us back on /co/ via psyanon just like we were on Year 1 and were supposed to be on Year 2 before Fusefag. Fuck him. We went from being the legit third tournament to a pariah. Hope for the best.

And guys.....I'm gonna try hard this year, ok? I know I didn't do great my first year and may have made a few mistakes......more than a few....but I'm not a bad guy. I'm just.....me. Ok I'll stop see you later
No.12649
Anonymous
>>12647
Will it conflict with King of /v/?
No.12650
Anonymous
Replies:>>12651
I nominate NightShiftAnon and King Kong
No.12651
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12650
This isn't the nominations thread, don't worry, I'll remember to title it this year
No.12652
Anonymous
Replies:>>12656
>>12648
Well, your poorly organized attempt to hijack Ms. /co/ this year has been somewhat vindicated after what a complete shitshow the rest of it turned out to be. Maybe your version would've been better than what we got. Definitely less rigged.
Replies:>>16363
save file
image:166606033896.jpg(200kB , 896x826 , 1665640163188624.jpg)
you already know it maxbros we're teaming up
No.12654
Anonymous
Replies:>>12658
>>12647
We never did get to using that trio idea...
No.12655
Anonymous
Can anyone create the article about this year's edition on the wiki?
No.12656
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12662
>>12652
I don't agree with the way NSA runs thing whatsoever and I'm right pissed he went to randomized brackets(fuck that shit that's how you get all the top seeds in one bracket sooner or later, March madness ftw), but I've learned by lessons that coups don't work out very well even if the leadership is making a mockery of what Stats set out to do. I hope you all take the same lesson to heart and don't get any ideas(That means you Tourney)

Also yes. Decent chance Chel or Fang would still have won, but Raven and Frankie would have had their hats in the ring so who knows?
No.12657
Anonymous
This will not be on /co/, don't try to get real tournaments banned because you want to stroke your ego
DO NOT CONTACT MODS ANYONE YOU WILL GET ALL TOURNAMENTS BANNED THIS WAY
No.12658
Anonymous
>>12654
>Duck wants to get paired up with Red
>gets paired up with Yellow instead because Red went with Charlie
>the rest of the tournament is Duck being sour and Yellow trying to cheer him up
No.12659
Anonymous
Replies:>>12661
Can the same character be nominated in multiple duos?
No.12660
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
I only took two days last time because I was counting by hand. Stats didn't share his magic algorithim and Google didn't even show the results beyond 100 so I had to restart counting 75% of the way through and switch to backend counting which was even more troublesome, all the while battling constant computer crashes from a decade old overheating mess that was weeks from failure.
No.12661
Anonymous
>>12659
Yes, at least that's been the case before.
save file
image:166606072019.png(70kB , 184x212 , magneto_f4.png)
>>12656
I'll nominate Raven with someone. Dude you have to listen to what >>12657 says. You'll get us banned, /tnt/ is the safest choice you have to host the tournaments just ask help from others while you can and while Tourney isn't around, his ban doesn't expire until next year. Also change the date to early January, we ALL will be busy in December with christmas and King of /v/ combined or discuss it with Nightshift. I don't trust you but I can't see anyone willing to host TT.
No.12663
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Also I said I was gonna see if Psyanon could contact the mods about it since he did it last time, I have zero clue how to reach them ever since /qa/ shut down. 2019's was run on /co/ with no problem and 2020's had it's nominations and qualifiers on /co/. The problem only started when Fuse ran a two day long falseflag campaign
No.12664
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12667
>>12657
This WAS considered the legitimate third tournament in 2020. We were allowed on board. We did all of 2019 on /co/. Does no one remember the only reason we got banished here was because of Fusefag's CP spam attacks?
No.12665
Anonymous
>>12663
I am only going off on you for this suggestion
I don't care if it's unfair or not, we are not risking Mr and Ms /co/ because of your autism wanting to annoy mods for a spinoff tournament. It's far better just hosting it here where people will be way more patient if you fuck up with no time limit
No.12666
Anonymous
Replies:>>12668
>>12663
Try Ryzon. BTW, 4chan hired janitors for /qa/ to reopen it after being destroyed by soyjak.party.
No.12667
Anonymous
>>12663
>>12664
I'm afraid the damage done by fuse is something the mods aren't willing to go through I guess, maybe they see Tag Team more of a spam thing because it involves multiple more characters. In /tnt/ you will get attention too now that everyone in the current thread in /co/ knows it so expect some hundreds of anons in Tag Team. Another tip, DON'T do it alone. Contact Psyanon or BallsAnon or even Ghost so they can help.
No.12668
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12666
Did you not here what the other guy said? I'm not risking screwing over shit. Psyanon knows what he's doing let him handle it.
No.12669
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12667
>maybe they see Tag Team more of a spam thing because it involves multiple more characters
Again, we were just peachy until Fusefag, and then all of sudden we weren't. I really doubt that's a coincidence.

Look, I promise....I...PROMISE, not to do anything stupid and risk pissing off the mods. Ok? Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in me eye, If I shall lie I shall cry and bleed out and die. I'll go through the proper channels, work through someone who knows what they're doing(Psyanon). I just....look, we had a place on /co/, We were welcome, we were taken just as seriously as the other two, and then Fuse fucked it up. I want to TRY to rectify that and do it properly, ok? Is that wrong?

And I doubt having two characters is the problem, I saw some of the crazy shit going on in the tourneys this year that didn't get pruned. Hell even RPing came back.
No.12670
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12673
>>12667
>DON'T do it alone
If you mean the tournament I was hoping for Fern. They're the only one I trust. Everyone else here could be Fuse or Tourney in another mask....
No.12671
Anonymous
>>12669
Is Psyanon currently trying to reach the mods or you haven't contacted with him?
No.12672
Anonymous
Replies:>>12675
>>12669
> I'll go through the proper channels
YOU WILL GET ALL TOURNAMENTS BAN IF YOU DO THIS SERIOUSLY STOP JUST HOST IT FUCKING HERE YOU WILL BE WORSE THEN FUSE IF YOU DO THIS
No.12673
Anonymous
>>12670
Tourney was banned by Black Hand (he can confirm it to you) and can't do anything to join back until next year, this is the opportunity you have the Tag Team is rigging free for once.
No.12674
Anonymous
>waaah you will get tournaments banned
Trip the fuck ON NightShift.
No.12675
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12674
Goddamn it is everyone here someone else in disguise?

>>12672
PSYANON DIDN'T GET US ALL BANNED LAST TIME, QUITE THE OPPOSITE. I TRUST THE LOVELY RADIO FROM BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER BASTARD MORE THAN I TRUST MOST OF YOU
No.12676
Anonymous
Is this place the so-called cartel?
save file
image:166606166956.jpg(26kB , 400x297 , m291.jpg)
>>12674
t. fusefag
>>12675
>Goddamn it is everyone here someone else in disguise?
Dude, he was trolling you...
No.12678
Anonymous
Replies:>>12681
>>12674
If you aren't aware he's banned for the rest of the year here at minimum so no I'm not that fag
I just get really pissed off whenever autists try to "contact mods" for their ego stroke and risk the tournaments. There's no reason to not hold it here, especially since Temp needs far more time then any other host and /co/ tournaments right now are really strict on their time limits
No.12679
Ballsanon
hi yes hello it is I the great cornholio
as far as I know we're contempt to host tag team here, even if psy agrees to message the mods and we're allowed back on /co/ what's stopping fuse doing the same shit again and we get perma-banned?
No.12680
Anonymous
Replies:>>12688
>>12675
Dude, why can’t you just take the hint. People would prefer you keep the tournament here than risk a ban of all future tournaments. People who care will come, and we won’t risk getting banned by trigger happy jannies. Just accept it, Tag Team is too much of a risk to have on /co/
No.12681
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12678
I'm. Not. Gonna. Contact. Them. I don't even bloody know how without /qa/,

I'm. Outsourcing. to. the. guy. who. did. it. corrrectly. last. time. Psyanon.

Can nobody in here understand what I'm saying, I'm feeling like I'm screaming into a wall worse than in Miss /co/
No.12682
Anonymous
Replies:>>12685
>>12681
it is known that you can contact mods on IRC
No.12683
Anonymous
>>12681
I'm saying they should not be contacted at all
No.12684
Anonymous
>>12681
Relax man, look it at the bright side. I know you want to host in /co/ (not saying you are contacting them) but /tnt/ now has all your attention if you want to host here, you will get a decent number of voters. Plus BallsAnon is here to help.
No.12685
Anonymous
Replies:>>12687
>>12682
You need to fuck off for trying to ban tournaments
No.12686
Anonymous
>>12681
So tell him to do NOT do it (or don't tell at all if you didn't tell him yet).
No.12687
Anonymous
>>12685
I don't want that but I'm just telling him how to do it, doubt he knows what IRC even is
No.12688
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12680
> Just accept it, Tag Team is too much of a risk to have on /co/
If that had been the mods stance since Day 1, I'd agree with you 100%.

That is not what happened. This is not organic. This is on Fuse fucking it over and nobodies been able to clear it up. Reminder: He ALSO fucked up Miss and Mr. /co/ and the only reason they were saved was because of Psyanon's intervention. He's the reason we went from being completely fine to having to walk a tightrope with the mods on timing. He's the reason hype threads got banned.

He's the reason Tag Team Tournament got banished, and if Psyanon could save the other two, by god he should at least try without this one.

We're in the right here. What Fusefag did was way below board. I just want Psyanon to present our case, ok? I'm come quietly if they say no.
No.12689
Anonymous
Replies:>>12692
>>12688
I think Fuse is dead, he would have tried spamming here.
No.12690
Anonymous
>>12688
You're right it does suck
But the risk is not worth the reward. The risk is fucking up everything forever and you'll be the one blamed
No.12691
Anonymous
>>12688
IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT. Yes, it’s fucked that jannies won’t give us the time of day to explain, or make our case without getting trigger happy. I agree with you. But the fact is, that’s how it works. We have to work within this system, and we don’t want to risk potentially getting everything we’ve built destroyed. TAKE. THE. HINT. Literally no one wants you to do this, just do it through /tnt/.
No.12692
Anonymous
Replies:>>12693
>>12689
Dead or arrested?
No.12693
Anonymous
>>12692
fuse rammed his pick-up into stats chevy in a suicide murder
No.12694
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12691
>IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT.
.....Do you truely believe that anon? So we ought to be dictated by what Spammers and Falseflaggers do? If a falseflagger successfully gets something enjoyed and ok banned because of his own petty vendetta, you'd rather let that be? Let the good suffer and let Fuse sit back knowing he suceeded in offing one?

Allow fear to smother you? I don't personally think of things that way...
No.12695
Anonymous
Replies:>>12699
>>12694
Fuse wanted Mr and Ms /co/ banned. He failed with the current agreement
You will let Fuse win if you "contact mods" and they get annoyed and just ban everything
save file
image:166606234872.jpg(41kB , 512x512 , billy smoking.jpg)
>Drama already because Temp is being a retard again
I hope to god this doesn't end up like 2021 again
No.12697
Anonymous
>12694
Yes. I’d rather let that be, BECAUSE WE STILL HAVE A VENUE TO DO THE TOURNAMENT THAT DOESN’T HAVE THE RISK OF GETTING ALL THE /CO/ COMPETITIONS PERMA BANNED
No.12698
Anonymous
Replies:>>12699
>>12694
Fuse is long time dead man, why are you so paranoid about him? He would have tried spamming long before when the hype threads for Tag Team were made back in 2021.
No.12699
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12695
And he succeeded in getting Tag Team banned. We were a stated target of his too, don't whitewash this as mere colleterial.
He was upset this got through in 2019 as the 'third tournament' and his 'fusion tournament' didn't. He had a grudge against this one in paticular for that. We were the first target. He succeeded in that.

>>12698
And because of that, we could be assured another falseflag like that would not happen again.

The entire thing that drove the jannies to banish us is impossible now because the mastermind behind it is gone. All the more reason to let us back.
No.12700
Anonymous
>>12699
Tag-team was never meant to be more then a one year experiment, it is the far lesser of the three tournaments.
NO ONE WANTS YOU TO RISK THE MAIN TOURNAMENTS FOR YOUR EGO BOOST FOR THIS TOURNAMENT WHICH WE WANT HOSTED HERE WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULL
No.12701
Anonymous
Replies:>>12704
>>12699
I don't know man, I'm only saying that doing it here would still get you enough voters and drawfags for a decent tournament.
>>12700
Why are you captializing everything, you sound exhausted man...
No.12702
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12707
>>12700
What's risky about Psyanon doing what we did last time? Tell me, tell me that.

I could understand you not wanting my bumbling ass annoying the shit out of them given everything I've done, but Psyanon did literally this exact thing when Miss /co/ got banished. He got it brought back and also secured Mr. /co/. Hell, he probably could have brought up Tag Team back then and just didn't.

Psyanon didn't fuck shit up last time, what makes you think he would this time?
No.12703
Anonymous
Replies:>>12705
>>12699
Temp, at this point, having you around is more trouble than it’s worth. You’ve never learned when to shut the fuck up and accept things as they are, and whenever you get involved with trying to solve a problem you make it a thousand times worse. You can host tag team, you’re good at that. But please, don’t put everything else in jeopardy to try and fulfill some sense of justice. You are not some trampled hero or fucking le mis peasant. Just do the tournament here, where people want it to be, and don’t further make a jackass of yourself
No.12704
Anonymous
>>12701
Because Tempanon is seriously risking the ones we care about
No.12705
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12710
>>12703
> you’re good at that
.......Uh...I'm working on it, but no, not really yet.

>sense of justice
If you're implying I'm making it up, that's just wrong. Agree with my idea or not, you have to admit what Fuse did was fucked up and not right.
save file
image:166606298055.jpg(167kB , 1000x1000 , Spoiler image)
I'll nominate one of the most hated pairings in Alabama.
No.12707
Anonymous
>>12702
/co/ tournaments are still under very strict guidelines. They can only have threads when the tournaments are running and a day after. They have to be done by a very certain timeframe with very few time left to fix fuckups (such as with the finale for Ms /co/ this year, they couldn't extent it a day).
It's different now because of that, and makes it far less likely they'd accept a third one that is just roleplaying
No.12708
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING I WANT TO SPAM MODS? I WANTED TO REQUEST PSYANON LOOK INTO IT BECAUSE HE SAVED THE OTHER TWO FROM BANISHMENT
No.12709
Anonymous
Replies:>>12712
>>12708
Dude, just don't take some anons so seriously. Hell, ever read NSA's current pastebin? He established some rules for hosts like you to remain little contact in the threads unless an anon wants to ask you something important. However, I agree we should do it here, or at least hold a votation to see where we want it to be done.
No.12710
Anonymous
>>12705
My point is, YES you are in the right when it comes to “it sucks that this happened”. But that does not entitle you to try and go against what people want, and try to interfere with Mod decisions. You keep going on about “we can’t let fuse get away with this”. WHO FUCKING CARES. The tournament still exists, we have a place to do it, IT DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER. YES, it would be great to have TT on /co/, but the fact of the matter is that it’s not worth getting that if it means putting other tournaments at risk. Sometimes, shit happens, and you have to move on.
No.12711
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12707
>/co/ tournaments are still under very strict guidelines. They can only have threads when the tournaments are running and a day after. They have to be done by a very certain timeframe with very few time left to fix fuckups (such as with the finale for Ms /co/ this year, they couldn't extent it a day).

And, tell me, who's fucking fault is all that? Who's fucking fault is it that we can't have hype threads and we're under super strict deadlines and Tag Team got banished?

Not mine, not Stats, not even Tourneys. Fucking. Fuse.

He sought out to cause destruction and we're still living with the consequences. We'll probably never get all that freedom back, hell RPing is only barely coming back. I'm trying to reverse a little bit of it, by asking the guy who SUCCESSFULLY did it to look into it. Ok? Nothing more.
No.12712
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12717
>>12709
I don't respect him or the shit he's pulled. My allegiances lay with Stats. If he ever came back I'd hand over TagTeam to him in a second. If anyone could return us to the glory days it would be that man.
No.12713
Anonymous
>>12711
Ok and?
It doesn't matter WHO did that, it's what we're forced under now. Which isn't allowing a way for tag-team to return on /co/
No.12714
Anonymous
>>12711
AND WE DON’T WANT YOU TO TRY AND REVERSE IT. WE DON’T GIVE A SHIT. We have a good thing going here, MOVE ON. Fuse doesn’t fucking matter anymore, what matters is the continued ability to hold tournaments. You just can’t get over the fact that Fuse fucked us over, and that’s fine. But don’t try and act like this is some grand struggle, a fight for freedom. It’s an autistic internet competition, one that we enjoy doing, and want to have continue smoothly.
Replies:>>12716
save file
image:166606333839.jpg(118kB , 1052x1052 , 1638245409945.jpg)
>>12708
Don't worry Temp I'm on your side, anons are overexaggerating! I think we should give it a try, Psyanon will be able to help us out for sure! They aren't just going to ban all tournaments that's ridiculous...
No.12716
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12715
Ok now I know you're Tourney. Fuck off you piece of shit you're compromsiing the sanctity of the vote
No.12717
Anonymous
Replies:>>12720
>>12712
Even when he apologized? Man you are a little too engulfed with rage there. I recognize he fucked up Ms. /co/ but he tried his best with Mr. /co/ and it turned out better and safe of rigging. In fact, YOU were the one rigging for Dan. And Stats was most likely a coward thanks to evidence brought by someone in another thread.
save file
image:166606353418.png(479kB , 877x498 , you-are-done.png)
>>12716
Tourney is banned, you'd know this if you'd have been in some of the other threads here
No.12719
Anonymous
>>12716
>is told Tourney was banned for the rest of the year
>Accuses others of being Tourney
Grow some balls, kid.
No.12720
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12717
I just don't agree with some of the changes he's made since taking power, simple as that. Go back to seeded brackets and we'll talk.

I didn't rig for Dan. I literally bragged about not rigging for him. I did RP as him in 2020, but that's it.

.....What? What did Stats do what happened did he betray us tell me
save file
image:166606369518.png(74kB , 202x188 , 1661578079608.png)
>>12716
>Banned user is posting.
Nice logic.
save file
image:166606371471.png(29kB , 110x186 , 1643311036509.png)
>>12716
Oh my god man you too? That guy is BANNED just stop with the dumb accusations... I'm just saying if we let Psyanon the mods will allow Tag Team on /co/ for sure
No.12723
NightShiftAnon !!7GPwEpRbcOA
Replies:>>12727
>>12691
>IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT IS RIGHT.
I AGREE
NOT ALL RIGGING IS BAD
I CAN ALREADY SEE MY PICK WINNING QUEEN /V/
No.12724
Anonymous
>>12720
>I literally bragged about not rigging for him
Not OP, but I’m 100% convinced you rigged Dan now, because that sentence is fucking retarded. Just because you brag that you’ve done something doesn’t mean it’s true. I could brag that I have a 14 kilometer cock, but that doesn’t mean I do.
No.12725
Anonymous
Replies:>>12729
>>12720
It's because of the randomized brackets? You can just host it as seeded brackets I don't think is a big problem. But you should do exactly that and if you detect rigging in the poll.... NEVER mention what character is being rigged, immediately REMOVE the votes and proceed with the results. It's more assumption the part of Stats but chances are since he never came back...
No.12726
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
None of you have told me why Psyanon looking into it is a bad idea(which is what I actually said I intended to do), just that me spamming the mods with messages was a bad idea(which I never intended to do).

If you want to discuss this can we at least do it on the same page?
No.12727
Anonymous
Replies:>>12732
>>12723
>Temp will fall for this
I'm calling it
No.12728
Anonymous
Replies:>>12732
>>12726
You trying to foster any sort of contact is a risk. Jannies are miserable people who have nothing better to do but make rash decisions, and they won’t take very kindly to being pestered about something. We got lucky, now we move on.
No.12729
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12725
That's kinda what I planned to do moving forward. Calling it out last time kinda hurt Fern's gal so I regret that.

And yes, I'm extremely harsh on rigging. I'll knock those votes down. I just won't mention it....or....not mention the specific characters. Can I still say a large amount of suspect votes came in and just not clarify for who? I like transparency.

Yeah I just don't like switching what style we use after we've done seeded for years. Annoys me. And I will use seeded.
No.12730
Anonymous
Replies:>>12733
>>12726
first off why would he even do this? he, presumably, went out of his way the first time because like us he really likes these tournaments and I'm pretty sure he's well known
if he went to the mods and said "hello can we have tag-team please" they'd probably want to know what he gets out of it?
No.12731
Anonymous
Replies:>>12734
>>12729
>Can I still say a large amount of suspect votes came in and just not clarify for who? I like transparency.
No, don't mention anything. Doing so will cause even the slightest drama. Remove the votes silently and with the help of someone who helps you focus on a suspicious pattern
No.12732
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12736
>>12727
That's not his trip, I only fell for fake Fern because I was distracteed.

>>12728
I'm not trying to foster contact myself, I wanted to hit up Psyanona nd ask him to look into it like he did last time without issue.

Also wow...that is...not a very optimistic or hopeful look at the moderation on 4chan. Kinda sad actually. I always liked to assume the best about them, but my experiences have....cast doubt on that
No.12733
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12730
>if he went to the mods and said "hello can we have tag-team please" they'd probably want to know what he gets out of it?
....The satisfaction of having helped the third tournament come back, undid Fuse's deed, and getting more of his radio OC(very very lovely btw) out to people?

I dunno, ask him when he shows up
No.12734
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12731
Got it. Also I'm fine with pattern recognition don't worry
No.12735
Anonymous
Replies:>>12737
>>12729
Don't say anything about any sort of rigging you detect, you do the good job by removing the votes silently, that's the reason why Mr. /co/ came tamer in comparison this time.
No.12736
Anonymous
Replies:>>12739
>>12732
IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO FUCKING MAKES CONTACT. The point is, we try to speak up, and there’s a good chance they go
>”I’m sick of these tournaments anyway, let’s just fucking get rid of them”
Does that suck? YES. But that’s the way it is, and it’s not worth the risk just so you can feel vindicated.
No.12737
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12740
>>12735
Got it.

Also yeah NSA ran a fine ship in that regard I just didn't like him changing the poll format that is all. He fixed his fuckup from Miss and he learned, same as what I'm trying to do.
No.12738
Ballsanon
Replies:>>12739
alright this is getting silly, Temp just chillout for a bit and we'll sort this out
you'll have to come up with better reasonings because we're all against contacting mods and if you're not looking to listen to reason you shouldn't be the one hosting
No.12739
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12743
>>12736
Well that doesn't seem very fair or logical whatsoever, that just seems cruel.

>>12738
Ok, you wanna settle this with a point form list of disagreement points to discuss or some sort of set debate?
No.12740
Anonymous
Replies:>>12742
>>12737
Let's give it a try to what he will do with queen and king. I understand being disappointed with the change of format but thankfully it's a lesser problem compared to the rigging we had in Ms. /co/. Also talk to Ballsanon, he's willing to help you he's here.
No.12741
Anonymous
I think Leni's boyfriend/Gavin/Lunafag won't be a problem this time if the tournament is held here.
No.12742
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12740
Eh yeah, it just bugs me you know? Like we had it one way since the start, it worked fine, it's not like Seed 1 was always winning or anything, and changing it seems to carry a lot of risks. I'd prefer he changed it back and I'd politely request such?

Never been to /v/, no comment, though I thought they had their own staff?

Ok :)
No.12743
Anonymous
Replies:>>12745
>>12739
YES, it isn’t logical, YES it is cruel. BUT THAT’S THE WAY IT IS. Sometimes things in life aren’t fair, and you don’t always get what you deserve. We’re not in support of it, but we put up with it so that way we can run a smooth operation. What you are doing is stirring up shit, and then complaining that the room smells.
No.12744
Anonymous
>>12742
>Never been to /v/, no comment, though I thought they had their own staff?
They did but they all either disappeared or stopped hosting. Last year had Dominos (who came from /v/) and NightShift hosting.
No.12745
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12743
.........Ok then...I'll have to rethink my approach then.
No.12746
Anonymous
>>12742
Last time the one who hosted there was Dominos and he brought up the whole Nyarla drama. Nightshift is hosting this time, thankfully it goes the same as Mr. /co/.
No.12747
Anonymous
Replies:>>12748
>>12707
>(such as with the finale for Ms /co/ this year, they couldn't extent it a day).
To be fair it's not like anyone tried asking them.
No.12748
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12752
>>12747
I was thinking the same thing.

Look, clearly the mods aren't quite as unbiased and logical as I had hoped, but do you really think someone like Psyanon(who's talked to them before more than once without incident) just asking would cause them to spazz out?

They seemd to handle things really well when he asked last time from what I saw...
save file
image:166606473733.png(744kB , 1449x828 , Chuck.png)
I know you. I know what you were-what you are. People don’t change. YOU’RE SLIPPIN’ TEMP! And Slippin’ Temp I can handle just fine, but Slippin’ Temp contacting the mods is like a chimp with a machine gun. HOSTING IS SACRED. If you abuse that power, people get hurt. This is not a game! You have to know on some level I know you know I’m right! You know I’m right!
No.12750
Anonymous
>>12729
>Can I still say a large amount of suspect votes came in and just not clarify for who?
That's way more fun than NSA's new boring policy (even if anons did vote on it)
No.12751
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
I mean, there's been an idiot spamming countdown hype threads for over a year and that hasn't gotten us banned.

Look can I at least talk to Psyanon myself, he's probably more qualified to discuss this than any of us?
save file
image:166606516969.jpg(45kB , 426x550 , m012.jpg)
>>12748
If you will be hosting December 7 you must take into account a few things in either /tnt/ or /co/.
1. You must make sure to be IN TIME to close the poll
2. Detect and remove any sort of rigging silently and don't say the character or votes rigged. You can take your time but don't extend it for too long
3. Do it with the help of someone, fern possibly or ballsanon.
4. Make sure to establish a timer for nominations, qualifiers and rounds and be (again) in time to close the poll when it runs out.
5. Don't discuss too much in the threads, just when someone points out an error you committed and everyone else agrees.
No.12753
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12752
That all sounds very good and agreeable.

Just two things.

1. I don't have to be, like, spot on the dime with results? I don't have Stats magic algorithim and even NSA took a couple hours in the early rounds.

2. I've gotten conflicting information, should I just not mention anything about rigging whatsoever, or can I say that a large number of suspect votes came in, and just not mention for who. Either way I'm gonna remove the bad votes and deal with it,just curious.

Oh and I'm doing seeded brackets I don;t like what NSA did
No.12754
Anonymous
>>12753
>or can I say that a large number of suspect votes came in, and just not mention for who
Anons will say no, but do this anyway to keep people guessing and making the tourney just that little bit spicier.
save file
image:166606555133.jpg(45kB , 605x553 , magneto.jpg)
>>12753
>I don't have to be, like, spot on the dime with results? I don't have Stats magic algorithim and even NSA took a couple hours in the early rounds.
If you mean about checking the results once the poll is closed, you have to be on time, but take your time not more than 20 minutes checking the suspicious votes.
>I've gotten conflicting information, should I just not mention anything about rigging whatsoever, or can I say that a large number of suspect votes came in, and just not mention for who. Either way I'm gonna remove the bad votes and deal with it,just curious.
Don't listen to that anon, just go on and don't say anything. The mere mention of any rigging will make a big drama and it will fall on you. Trust me, detect the rigging with the help of someone and remove them without saying anything.
No.12756
Anonymous
Replies:>>12769
>>12754
Don’t listen to him Temp, he’s trying to make you look like a retard. No one wants you to reveal who rigged, it only causes more drama
No.12757
Anonymous
>>12753
>should I just not mention anything about rigging whatsoever, or can I say that a large number of suspect votes came in, and just not mention for who.
Motherfucker did you not see how Ms. /co/ got significantly worse after NightShift said there was rigging going on? All the shit that made this year a shitshow happened after that. Why would you think announcing there might be rigging happening wouldn't devolve the tournament into chaos?
No.12758
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12754
I like it. A little bit of controlled chaos is always good....just as long as it stays in hand.

Aye Aye then. And like I said the 7th date isn't totally set in stone yet, I have to make sure it doesn't conflict with /v/ and I'm completely free for a week so I can devout 12 hours a day to this
Replies:>>12762
save file
image:166606565281.jpg(17kB , 263x255 , 1f9657b538e5c3bad9bb2761c4c16e30fe9609e8_00.jpg)
>>12758
Temp NO!
No.12760
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12763
>>12757
...Because Nightshift at first said there was rigging going on and he had kept the votes in, and then named names....while still keeping the votes in.

I was gonna remove the suspect votes, not name names, and simply say "Hey, some suspect vote activity this last round". But hey, if that's a problem, I won't! Hence I'm asking for tips right now
No.12761
Anonymous
>>12758
TEMP HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE TO BE THIS FUCKING RETARDED
No.12762
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12764
>>12759
Ok I won't. That's why I'm asking for tips and tricks now.

Ok, remove all the suspect shit, and never say a word about it. Ok. Cool. Cooooool. Just like how Stats did it.
Replies:>>12765
save file
image:166606574262.jpg(70kB , 702x700 , magneto-wooden-gun-defeat-new-fantastic-four.jpg)
>>12760
Don't say or comment anything about it, try to do exactly the same as Mr. /co/ this year, but keeping the seed brackets like you want.
No.12764
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12766
>>12762
(The seeded ballot thing won't cause a riot, right?)
No.12765
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12763
Yes Mr. Magneto sir.
save file
image:166606588413.jpg(44kB , 480x317 , m9.jpg)
>>12764
Do it like that. I'm just worried about King of /v/ though, I hope it doesn't become a big load with Tag Team and christmas coming.
No.12767
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12768
So basically it's "Don't Do What Donny NSA Does". DON'T mention that any suspect ballots or rigging is found, and ESPECIALLY don't name names. But DO actually remove the bad ballots so the results are not tainted.
No.12768
Anonymous
>>12767
Exactly.
No.12769
Anonymous
>>12756
causes more fun*
No.12770
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12766
I'll adjust it to something that works for everyone.

Ok, that good? Are we all on the same page on this matter now? Ok.

So, I host it with the same basic structure I used last time and we've always used, that's fine, and I'm sticking to seeded brackets because fuck randomized NSA please go back to seeded. Nominations, Qualifiers, R1 on....uh...can I stick to 8 replies in nomination or do I bump it to 9 like what Miss and Mr. did?
save file
image:166606599643.jpg(21kB , 253x300 , Spoiler image)
>>12766
Ya know anon, I actually heard a rumor that King of /v/ this year will be excellent and Tag Team this year will be even worse than last year.
No.12772
Anonymous
Replies:>>12776
>>12757
Because NSA was a retard and let riggers stay. If you announce rigging but nip it in the bud right away I don't see how it could seriously harm the tournament.
No.12773
Anonymous
>>12770
8 sounds fine by me along with the rest.
No.12774
Anonymous
>>12770
If it's on /tnt/ expect less people. So 8 replies sound reasonable.
No.12775
Anonymous
No.12776
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12772
...Because people would know a character is rigged and spite them?

And if you mean just say rigging almost happened and not name names I literally asked about that like 10 posts ago and got a negative response. I don't care about this enough to die on this hill so I'm going with the experts.

>>12773
>>12774
Ok, 8 if we're on here, 9 if Psyanon works a miracle.

Ok, so uh....what's the best way to count votes? I kinda skipped learning this step with the /co/-/v/ thing by reducing it to 64, but for 128 I have to figure it out...
No.12777
Anonymous
>>12776
>...Because people would know a character is rigged and spite them?
Not if you just say there was rigging in a certain match-up but don't clarify which one.
No.12778
Anonymous
Replies:>>12782
>>12776
Don't listen to those kind of anons, you will learn to recognize they're trolling you
No.12779
Anonymous
>>12776
The person you're replying is probably Justice or someone butthurt about NSA. Not saying he screwed up Ms. /co/ but he didna better job at handling Mr.
No.12780
Anonymous
>>12779
*he didn't screw up
No.12781
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12783
>>12779
Indeed he did
No.12782
Anonymous
Replies:>>12783
>>12778
>>12779
I'm not trying to troll Temp. I legitimately think this would make for a more fun tournament. Also I'm not that faggot Justice.
No.12783
Anonymous
Replies:>>12784
>>12781
>>12782
The thing is, that "fun" will still put any character during that announcement at risk because anyone who is doing well even as a heavy like Frankie will get accused and the shit will fall on Temp, I don't want that to happen to him. It's for the better to keep it like Mr.
No.12784
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12785
>>12783
That post was just me saying NSA improved in Mr.(other then messing up brackets).

Ok. Got it. Keep the rigging underwraps and fix it there.

Again, what about the counting problem in qualifiers
No.12785
Anonymous
>>12784
I'm not sure about that, but pretty sure the qualifiers in Tag Team is handled far better since there are less nominees and voters, I say someone like Ghost or Balls could help you cover that.
save file
image:166606739589.png(240kB , 1049x554 , The night of long antennas.png)
Hi, all. I was told I was being asked for around here. I've read the thread over, and I just want to clarify a few things:

1. I have only ever contacted the mod team via that IRC chat once.
2. The mod at the time seemed confused about what all was going on; I sensed no ill intent greater than apathy.
3. I don't oppose the TTT on principle, but I am cognizant we're walking a tightrope.
4. I will try tomorrow to get in contact with the team again and make the case (schedule/work pending).
5. I will NOT jeopardize the other tournaments on /co/ or any other boards in the pursuit of it.
6. If the mods say no, then so be it. I don't care if I just happened to find that one mod in a dozen that just doesn't like the tournaments. If it's no, it's no, and I won't force it.
7. Any contact made to the mod team after the fact that causes any harm to the tournaments is that anon's responsibility. I will take screenshots for proof of what I do or don't accomplish, and wash my hands of anything else.

Please understand that I have no 'in' with the moderation team. I just Googled how to get ahold of them, and I can maintain a polite conversation, even on the internet. That is all. Good luck, everyone.

As an aside, since I'm here, my move happens the last week of November which means I SHOULD be able to do Queen /v/ 2022.
No.12787
Anonymous
>>12786
Psyanon, please don’t get involved. It’s not worth the risk
No.12788
Anonymous
Replies:>>12790
>>12786
Psyanon is that you? Put on your name so Temp and the others recognize you
No.12789
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12786
>1. I have only ever contacted the mod team via that IRC chat once.

Ok.

>2. The mod at the time seemed confused about what all was going on; I sensed no ill intent greater than apathy.

Well that's good news! I'm glad to here they don't have a personal vendetta against us. Faith in humanity restored!

>3. I don't oppose the TTT on principle, but I am cognizant we're walking a tightrope.

Of course, I understand that too. Hence I wanted to go to someone with a bit more experience dealing with this. I don't want to cause trouble, just right a wrong caused by a vengeful ass.

>4. I will try tomorrow to get in contact with the team again and make the case (schedule/work pending).

Bless you for that. Thank you Psyanon. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You are truely the king of anons.

>5. I will NOT jeopardize the other tournaments on /co/ or any other boards in the pursuit of it.

Of course!

>6. If the mods say no, then so be it. I don't care if I just happened to find that one mod in a dozen that just doesn't like the tournaments. If it's no, it's no, and I won't force it.

Well that sucks....but fair. I don't like it, but I can accept it. I have faith in the goodness of humanity.

>7. Any contact made to the mod team after the fact that causes any harm to the tournaments is that anon's responsibility. I will take screenshots for proof of what I do or don't accomplish, and wash my hands of anything else.

Reasonable.

Good luck to you. Please you glorious brave little radio anon. Just try to present our case accurately. Fusefag acted alone and he acted with specific ill intent against us, and he's gone now.
No.12790
Psyanon
>>12788
I don't use a trip, but this is me. I suppose it's different here on /tnt/; less of a stigma on tripcodes. And maybe in the future it might be useful on /co/ to use one.

If somebody could tell me how to do trips on P4C, I'd be appreciative. I legitimately don't know how to put one on. I'm assuming it's the 'Name' block? Forgive me if this fouls up.
No.12791
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12790
You got the username, ok? Then you type the pound key, and the [passwordgoeshere] behind it with no space between the pound key and brackets.

So Fakeyname #[Passwordistan] or Psuenoname #[codeicode]
No.12792
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12794
Anyway, Wood Gun Anon? You were explaining something?
No.12794
Anonymous
Replies:>>12796
>>12792
Huh what?
No.12796
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12797
>>12794
We were talking about counting
No.12797
Anonymous
Replies:>>12798
>>12796
Is it about qualifiers for Tag Team?
No.12798
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12799
>>12797
Yes. I had issues last year. Google only showed the first 100 and we couldn't find a way to fix that so I had to count manually from the backend and everything went to shit
No.12799
Anonymous
Replies:>>12800
>>12798
I have no idea how to help there. I suggest you talking with fern or Ghost, it also could depend if your internet is slow or you have connectivity problems.
No.12800
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12801
>>12799
That won't be a problem.

Also to squash the rumors, I never had Windows XP. I had a Windows 10 with a Windows XP Classic Shell skin.

Thank you. Is there any way to test the equipment, so to speak?
No.12801
Anonymous
>>12800
As for now not. Just reminder to establish a date that doesn't conflict with King and what I said there
>>12752 As an addition, don't fall for trolls baits who want to push you into making drama.
Replies:>>12806
save file
image:166606951946.jpg(72kB , 1280x720 , where.jpg)
I will renominate Giant Localizers
No.12804
Anonymous
Replies:>>12805
>>12786
I would recommend letting Temp figure this one out on his own, psyanon. For all the reasons you mentioned, plus I don't think Temp specifically should be running anything on the main site at this point. It's not him contacting mods I'm necessarily worried about, it's everything that comes after. That aside, he should be able to at least get in communication with mods on his own. This is his tournament after all. That ought to be part of hosting 101, and is definitely not a responsibility he should be placing on you.
No.12805
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12804
It's just they know him, and Psyanon also has an exceptional ability to stay calm, cool, and polite online.
No.12806
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12807
>>12802
Maybe the real giant was the friends we made along the way
No.12807
Anonymous
No.12809
Anonymous
I hope it doesn't conflict with King of /v/.
No.12814
Anonymous
>>12790
it's the exact same format as it is on 4chan
No.12828
Anonymous
>>12786
>4. I will try tomorrow to get in contact with the team again and make the case (schedule/work pending).
>5. I will NOT jeopardize the other tournaments on /co/ or any other boards in the pursuit of it.
Psy, bud, yes you will if you try this stunt, especially with Tempanon having no idea what the fuck he's doing and going past time limit
Please do not do this if you don't want all tournaments banned, I'm actually begging you
save file
image:166612741080.png(427kB , 1002x635 , The night of long antennas 2 tag team boogaloo.png)
Having spoken with the mods, the tournament has the mods okay. As long as the normal rules are followed as strictly as with any other tourney, and don't test their patience, the TTT should be safe.
Replies:>>13067
save file
image:166612765953.png(399kB , 859x452 , 166481434598.png)
Temp as your father figure I have to say I need to actually improve. You need to actually do this tournament. Like I said to your brother Yoel when he decided to try and host the Disney Villain Tourney, I am willing to give you another chance. If you can prove to not only me, but everyone else here that you can in fact hold a tournament, I am willing to give you some praise. Don't be a fucking pussy like Yoel was.
save file
image:166612767466.png(501kB , 1892x3476 , 1463181833692.png)
>>12831
Are we going back to /co/?
save file
image:166612785297.jpg(108kB , 1280x1014 , 1607060004817.jpg)
I'm going to renominate the Assholish Adult Swim Duo when the time comes.
No.12836
Anonymous
Replies:>>12846
Ok but now temp will not know how to host and cause all shit of issues rip
No.12837
Anonymous
Replies:>>12839
No.12838
Anonymous
Replies:>>12839
>>12833
Yeah but Temp is in charge.
Replies:>>12850
save file
image:166613152977.png(1.24MB , 866x1274 , 1638197677778.png)
>>12837
>>12838
YIPPEE! Now I think we can move the /co/-/v/ Tournament to /v/ as its third tournament.
No.12840
Anonymous
Replies:>>12841
>>12831
Oh soups, that means I'll remain lurking the thread silently as I do with the main tourneys, as well as being unable to make my own nomination
But aside of that, I guess is good news right?
No.12841
Anonymous
Replies:>>12842
No.12842
Anonymous
>>12841
Commie country is banned along all its inhabitant (what includes me), and I'm too dumb to figure out a way to bypass this.
Replies:>>12845
save file
image:166613288005.png(30kB , 140x140 , 1627240693326.png)
>>12842
What country? You can purchase a 4chan Pass.
No.12844
Anonymous
>>12831
thanks for doing this psy but temp really should've been the one to handle this
Replies:>>13400
save file
image:166613383857.png(311kB , 640x443 , CamaradaNico.png)
>>12843
Venezuela
No.12846
Anonymous
>>12836
>a delay on main /co/
Would be kino.
save file
image:166613435700.jpg(72kB , 1280x720 , 1662684942438.jpg)
>>12831
SEE IDIOTS??? Why did you guys not trust Psyanon?? I knew it was easy!
No.12849
Ballsanon
>>12831
makes me wonder who the other 2 people where that talked to them about tag-team?
No.12850
Anonymous
>>12839
Most anons on /v/ agreed to not have a third tournament after how Tag Team 2021 turned out, so /co/-/v/ would be dead on arrival, besides iirc Temp said it was just a one-off thing anyway.
No.12851
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
....I did good? I'm....wow this is new.

Now If you'll excuse me I have to make arrangements to ensure I'm free 12 hours a day and have a dangerously large amount of stimulants on hand when December comes.

Also Wooden Gun anon please continue to help me out it's even more important now, I've got to go from Tempanon to Permanent and Qualified anon!, and I'm only like 60% of the way there...namely the trouble has to do with qualifiers counting and general efficency
No.12852
Anonymous
Sounds like the tag 2020 problem was a rogue janny if evidently mods weren't aware at the time. I suspected and said at the time fuse might've became a janny himself, applications being recent and all.
No.12853
Anonymous
>>12851
I'll see what I can do. I'll be there.
No.12854
Anonymous
Replies:>>12855
>>12851
Could you describe in more details the problem(s) you're having? I imagine it may be something that could be automated without much trouble.
No.12855
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12854
Uh, If I remember correctly, google didn't count anything past the top 100, or at least I couldn't figure out how to view past that, and I had to give up counting midway through and go through some insane back spreadhseet one at a time and hope to god I didn't miss anything counting what everyone picked one at a time, so obviously that didn't go too well, and everyone answer was basically "Idk stats had some cool algorithim or something' so I had to wing it til I got Gaddafied by Tourney and Domino
No.12856
Anonymous
Replies:>>12858
>>12855
just open up the spreadsheet and ctrl+f the team names, boom easy. put them in a list highest to lowest, check for series limit, and boom.
No.12858
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12856
That's the uh, giant horizontal list of names and weird symbols right?
No.12859
Anonymous
Replies:>>12860
>>12855
If you have the complete spreadsheet, reading isnt complicated to automate. Could even just use excel macros for it.
No.12860
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12859
>>12859
....What's an excel macro? I know what those words mean seperately(Macro means big and excel means to go really good, so an excel marco sounds like the type of quality I'm trying to acheive) but I doubt that's what you mean
No.12861
Anonymous
Replies:>>12862
>You literally are risking tournaments when we told you not to for this guy
Maybe we deserve /co/ tournaments to be banned
No.12862
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>12861
Firstly, Psyanon has faith in me. I did fine with like 80% of it on my first go and 10% was Tourney's mess I was stuck cleaning up. It's really JUST the counting in qualifiers that caused significant trouble, alongside some more minor stuff that issues with the links and not knowing how to create a captcha.

Secondly it was apparently one rogue janny ticked off at Fuse, mods didn't even know about it
No.12863
Anonymous
Replies:>>12874
>>12860
Excel is a spreadsheet program and common spreadsheet file format. An excel macro is a programming language within excel. Have the first two results from google
>https://www.automateexcel.com/vba/vba-reference/
>https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/vba/api/overview/excel
save file
image:166614468903.png(363kB , 478x466 , anon....PNG)
>>12860
>(Macro means big and excel means to go really good, so an excel marco sounds like the type of quality I'm trying to acheive)
No.12867
Anonymous
>>12860
Holy shit this is going to be bad, why the fuck does psyanon trust you?
save file
image:166615230952.gif(2.61MB , 480x360 , 8ad40c1bc8dccab468a176de6dca0ffca1eaee0f.png)
>>12860
>Do I look like I know what a "excel" is, I just want to host the god-dang tournament!
No.12869
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12871
To be serious, I know Excel is one of the Office things, and I think it's the thing that the big sheet with all the results are on is.

But I don't get the Macro portion of it or what exactly do with it aside from the ctrl f thing that Wooden Gun Anon suggested
No.12870
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12871
I've got two months to figure it out, what could go wrong?
save file
image:166615381869.gif(2.62MB , 498x286 , 232BD7C6-C5B0-4366-817B-E1B919FEC220.gif)
>>12869
>>12870
No.12872
NightShift
>>12855
You’re over complicating it. Just put 50 names per part. Then create new sections. Each section can hold 300 names. Meaning you’d have 6 parts of 50 names.

You could do it the sheets way but that’s time consuming and why the 2021 Mr. /co/ took so long.
No.12873
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12875
>>12872
Oooooooh that makes sense I think....maybe
No.12874
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12878
>>12872
Also I'm sticking to seeded brackets. Sorry, I prefer it, it's what Stats used, I'm not a fan of randomized.

>>12863
Wooden Gun Anon, I'm gonna assemble a list of concerns and questions for tomorrow
No.12875
NightShift
Replies:>>12879
>>12873
You also need to figure out how to use excel. If you’re running the sheets then you should be able to understand them. At times you need to be able to check the sheets to find inconsistencies. Or if you mess up the form, have a back up way to count that won’t take hours.
You need to have a pastebin of rules.
You need to have thread templates and timers premade.
Threads aren’t a 12 hours watch, they’re a 24 hours watch. Therefore you need more people for nominations and for posting new threads. Especially if you’re working or in an area where your IP is range banned. You might need to buy a 4chan pass which only accepts crypto currency.

You might also have to ask people in the thread if your partner comes down sick or has some sort of emergency. You need to know who is going through your poll and when. Your poll should have a history of changes noted in it.

You have about 24 hours to collect all names from nominations. Then about 1 hour to enter them into the qualifiers.
After quals, depending on how you make your bracket, either by machine or by hand, you need to enter those matchups into polls as it stutters and include their photos.
You need a way to keep up with who matches with who the next round.
I recommend making all the poll form beforehand and have the captcha up and running in each one before the dates of the tourney. You also need questions to enter the poll. I usually make mine up from the wiki.

I worked on the templates timers pastebins and polls about a month out. I added images from the booru. You also need to be able to browse the thread and find out issues with the poll. If you can’t do it then you need a partner to.
No.12876
Anonymous
Yeah we’re fucked aren’t we
No.12877
Anonymous
Replies:>>12878
I figure we do another short practice tournament ala /co/-/v/ to work out the kinks once I’ve gone through my list of questions and live test some stuff. I’ve got an idea for the topic….

Wooden Gun Anon, see you tomorrow
No.12878
Anonymous
>>12877
>>12874
Alright, I just want to clarify I don't know anything about Google Forms or Excel, but I thank the anon and NSA who replied to Temp with that information. Another thing basic to take into account from what I said is to follow those 6 steps I said yesterday. I'm not a host, but make sure that fern or someone else involved (Ghost, Balls, Nightshift) has read what we've agreed so the basic rules Temp has to follow are established and he doesn't get drama carrying over his shoulders again.
Replies:>>12880
save file
image:166616223998.png(850kB , 1298x1254 , mrco-map.png)
>>12875
Hey NightShift, care to put the updated version of the Mr. /co/ mural on the booru? The one currently up on there was not complete.
No.12880
NightShift
Replies:>>12881
>>12879
I need to go thread by thread. But I will get everything on there. I’m back to my normal work schedule and so is Ghost. But I’ll be working on it sporadically.
No.12881
Anonymous
>>12880
I know your schedule must be taking you more time than before but, I hope you can be at least some moments around when Temp tests what he is doing to point him out in anything he needs. I'm the "Wooden Gun" anon but I don't want to jump so much into the hosting thing, but I'm advicing Temp the best I can since fern hasn't shown up.
No.12882
Anonymous
>>12881
>I'm only here to advice Temp
Forgot to clarify it better.
No.12883
NightShift
>>12881
He’s running his ship, and he has mentioned several times he doesn’t want my involvement. I’m going to stay in my lane, and let him handle it. I don’t have the time either. Sorry.
No.12884
NightShift
>>12881
Also last I remember, Fern said he did not want to host again.
Replies:>>12888
save file
image:166616495623.png(398kB , 500x500 , 1627260999450.png)
>>12884
NightShift I hate to infringe on Tag Team discussion but I need to know if ENA would've won against Chel fairly
No.12887
Anonymous
Replies:>>12888
>>12883
>>12884
I didn't mean for fern hosting, I mean in terms of being around like he did last year and supervise things.
No.12888
NightShift
>>12885
Chel and ENA vs’d the same character. ENA lost. Chel won. I think Chel would of won based on that.
But it also could have been the result of angry voters tired of the named cheating characters proliferating in the tourney. Chel also has the silent voter boon.
But campaigning does change votes. So ENA could have won in a close margin.
>>12887
I’m not sure he wants anything to do with this ever again. But I can’t read his mind.
Replies:>>12891
save file
image:166616615006.png(2.98MB , 1650x2550 , 1662477396084.png)
>>12888
i meant nicole sorry
No.12891
NightShift
Replies:>>12893
>>12889
Nicole didn’t actually beat her prior match but ENA did, so take that as you will.
Replies:>>12894
save file
image:166616715429.jpg(50kB , 897x861 , MEGATRON.jpg)
>>12888
Yeah, it's just that I'm worried about any troll who tries to take advantage of Temp. Thankfully he's going to remove votes silently now so that alone should remove like 50% drama since Mr. /co/ actually turned out far more chill compared to Ms. thanks to this. That and Numnuts/Tourney being banned. Well done btw in the established rules, although I also want to give Temp this chance so he can do seeded brackets.
save file
image:166616738686.png(111kB , 535x737 , 1666049060860315.png)
>>12891
Ah ok then, thanks
No.12894
NightShift
>>12892
Everyone deserves a chance to try again. Unless what you did was egregious, but I think his problems go beyond outside influence. He’s not prepared to run this right now, and he has not prepped since. He’s going to a larger board, and if he messes up he needs to keep a level head.
No.12896
Anonymous
>>12894
>He’s going to a larger board, and if he messes up he needs to keep a level head.
That's what keeps me worried the most. I know people barely even care about Tag Team but it's still concerning for the fact we had a relative tame and good number of voters here back in 2021.
No.12898
Anonymous
We have two months to find an actual host and not just the guy who doesn't know what Excel is you trust for some reason
Replies:>>12904
save file
image:166618078395.png(63kB , 197x193 , 1621895591156.png)
>>12898
At least we returned to /co/.
No.12901
Anonymous
Replies:>>12916
>>12898
We also can't ask some random schmuck on /co/ if they'd want to step up because we'd get either Tourney, one of the tripfags from this year, or the Captain America rigger. Temp is unfortunately our best bet. Maybe Ghost or Ballsanon could help out on setting up the polls and such, but that depends if Temp actually lets them help him.
No.12903
fern avatarfag !ma9qovM58k
i'd rather not get involved.
No.12904
Anonymous
>>12899
>>12894
That is a PROBLEM. Temp must do the tournament here where Numnuts is banned or else he will take in another trip or name and make his way into the tournament. Temp, please you must understand.
No.12905
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
alright got the tripcode down, I'll attempt to learn how to make polls and excel and all that and if I believe myself to be good enough I'll offer my help to Temp
also I know this is tag-team but I had this idea, wouldn't it be easier from now on to automatically add grandfathered characters into the polls since anons will probably nominate them anyway? if they don't get in we can just take them out beforehand
No.12906
Anonymous
Just do it here, it’s not worth the risk especially with the way temp behaves like a kid. It’d rather it be here anyways since we won’t have to deal with ticking time bombs that are the mods for essentially a spin-off tourney.
No.12907
Anonymous
>>12904
According to your logic, we should also move every other tournament to here.
>>12905
Bad idea. They need to be nominated and replied like everyone else.
No.12908
Anonymous
Replies:>>12909
>>12905
I hope you can be around, thank you so much Ballsanon.
>>12907
>we should also move every other tournament to here.
Only for the remaining of this year, yes if that means not seeing Tourney around.
No.12909
Anonymous
Replies:>>12911
>>12908
There's no reason to have the /v/ tournaments here seeing as there will be significantly less participation and most people there know not to deal with Tourney's bullshit. He tried running Queen of /v/ this year during Mr. /co/ and everyone just made fun of him and the thread got derailed into talking about a fake Smash Bros. roster instead.
No.12911
Anonymous
>>12909
It was Shadow's brother war with SpongeBob.
No.12913
[TempAnon]
Replies:>>12918
>>12883
This.

Sad to hear Ferns busy though. Guess it’s just so you and me Wooden Gun
No.12914
[TempAnon]
>>12904
Don’t worry I have a strict trust no one policy. I only trust Wooden Gun Anon because he’s here, his file naming doesn’t match, and he seems a bit too based
No.12915
Anonymous
>There are articles on the wiki about both Ms. /co/ 2023 and Mr. /co/lympus 2023.
>Still no article about or mention of Tag-team Tournament 2022.
No.12916
Anonymous
>>12901
Oh no. Not the evil unstoppable Numnuts. Woe is us.
No.12917
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>12918
Found my trip, last two posts were meeeeeee
No.12918
Anonymous
>>12913
>>12917
I just want to clarify again I'm just giving tips but in terms of helping you more directly and hosting
>>12905 Ballsanon will be there for you.
No.12919
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
>>12907
understood, just thought it might save us some time having a pre-ready list and taking them out when needed then just adding them in as they come
No.12921
Anonymous
Replies:>>12922
So, is there going to be some test tourney to avoid the potential disaster?
Perhaps run Ms /aco/ as a practice?
No.12922
Anonymous
>>12921
Does Mr. /aco/ exist?
No.12923
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Ok, going off my memory, here are some concerns and questions I had regarding last time. While Tag Team, even in 2019 when it was still on /co/, has always been the smallest of the 3, it will still be larger then it even was in 2020 when we first moved so it's best to sort these out now.

1. How do I make that instantly updated listing of all the characters who have gotten to 9 replies in nominations in order of when they got to 9 replies? Is it just being attentive and eyeballing it, or is there more to it?

2. Qualifiers, how do I deal with the counting problem? Is NSA's technique the most efficient? Or am I missing something?

3. Is there a better way to get results in the earlier rounds established quicker so I can have the next rounds poll ready faster? Perhaps setting up the curbstomp matchups results ahead of time since they're unlikely to shift and doing the close ones after it closes?

4. How do I make captchas and passwords?
No.12926
Anonymous
>>12923
>How do I make that instantly updated listing of all the characters who have gotten to 9 replies in nominations in order of when they got to 9 replies? Is it just being attentive and eyeballing it, or is there more to it?
you do it manually
No.12928
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
>>12923
I believe google forms have their own automatic captchas
for passwords start looking up site/board/tournament lore and make up some, for example one that's been used before is "who is the original owner of 4chan?"
No.12931
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>13054
Hmmm
No.13054
Anonymous
>>12928
>>12931
You two should message each other through gmail or something. It's the best way each of you can be in touch, just one of you posting one email address will ensure that.
No.13067
Anonymous
>>12832
Who will be his partner?
No.13069
Anonymous
>>12928
ask them who won tag team 2021
No.13070
Anonymous
>>13069
that's a trick question and really nobody should be reminded of TT21
No.13073
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>13069
Uh.....is this a trick question? Explosiva's probably,
save file
image:166632128557.png(348kB , 540x662 , Cherri.png)
>>13069
>>13073
I'm kind of... confused.
No.13090
Anonymous
>>13073
Officially, the winners of the tourney were Team Cognito, at these heights we can't change the result.
Is also what the wiki writes.
No.13102
Anonymous
Replies:>>13105
>>13073
>is this a trick question?
Yes, no one won. Nullified tournament.
No.13105
Anonymous
>>13102
You are just saying that because you are fearing a duo who made Elite Eight in 2020, aren't you?
No.13119
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>13126
Ok, so, consulting the list again, using the 'make qualifiers a couple different sections so google shows all the results up front' method would obviously save some time, but, is there some sort of website or something where I could type in the name and how many votes they got and it would automatically sort them?

I used MS Paint the last two times, just type them all out and sort the numbers by hand using the select and drag tools and then eyeballing the numbers, but I'm hoping there's a more efficent way
save file
image:166640381554.jpg(59kB , 839x953 , Two_Texans.JPG)
>Hank Hill and Tom Anderson: The Texan Two (in desperate need of a better team name)
No.13126
Anonymous
Replies:>>13128
>>13119
I'm telling you, you and Ballsanon should message each other through email, maybe Balls could post his so you don't have to expose yourself to trolls. Once you get that email then start discussing each other about these kind of inconveniences.
No.13127
Anonymous
Can i do coral and the ejaculating fish as the fishy fiends
No.13128
Anonymous
Replies:>>13129
>>13126
I'll post my email soon, actually need to make one for this stuff lol
No.13129
Anonymous
Replies:>>13133
>>13128
Are you Ballsanon?
No.13133
BallsAnon !th0DR5qBxs
>>13129
yes just didn't have trip on
No.13191
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>13192
Eh I dunno about that, I don't know you and also this seems to open the door to shady backdoor dealings which I'd rather avoid
No.13192
Anonymous
Replies:>>13193
>>13191
Ballsanon has been around for a long while, don't worry. He's trustful, also people will see you in a better light if you don't do it alone. It's also fitting there are two hosts for something like Tag Team. He can post his email and you can message him. Either way, I hope you can accept his help since doing it in /co/ now will mean a much more large number of nominees and voters.
No.13193
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>13192
Ok, so he's definitely not Fusefag Tourney and Cap in a trenchcoat?

K....I'll definintely talk to him on here, not certain about email
No.13194
Anonymous
>>13193
Again, Tourney has been banned from /tnt/ until next year. If Balls was Tourney he wouldn't be posting here right now. Tourney however can show up in /co/, so you and Balls have to be careful and recognize his tripcode. Fusefag if it was him, he would have done the same thing for Tag Team 2021. I understand you being worried about email, but it's the best way you and other hosts can interact each other in privacy for any detail without exposing it to anons.
No.13223
Anonymous
Replies:>>13224
>>12647
TempAnon, please do not accept Lunafag/Gavin/Leni's boyfriend's help. He's known to do fake threads in Ms. /co/ and Mr. /co/lympus.
No.13224
Anonymous
>>13193
Also listen to this >>13223
No.13286
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Ok, so since it seems to be important, how do I learn Excel?
No.13287
Anonymous
>>13286
Did you purchase a license to use Office/Microsoft 360?
No.13292
Anonymous
Replies:>>13300
>>13286
It shouldn't be that hard honestly, Balls apparently could tell you if he's around.
No.13298
Anonymous
>>13286
no, use google sheets so you can link the live nomination list in the thread
No.13300
BallsAnon !th0DR5qBxs
Replies:>>13328
>>13292
I wouldn't be able to as I have no idea about excel also
also I'll post my email soonish been very busy irl plus I've a new computer coming tomorrow so that should be cool
No.13328
Anonymous
>>13300
Those are some great news. Let's remember Temp and you can still plan everything until we get to December. Just remember to be careful with the dates.
No.13378
Anonymous
Reminder, if all tournaments get banned due to incompetence hosting this on /co/ Tempanon and Psyanon are to blame for forcing this on /co/ for no reason when we told them not to 1000 times
No.13379
[TempAnon]
>>13378
I claim 100% responsibility for anything that goes wrong (unless Fuse or Tourney or CapAm are involved )
No.13393
Anonymous
>>13378
>the tourneys get banned on /co/
>they start happening only on /tnt/
>due to the lower vote count, we end up getting literal who winners with meme followings like Mao Mao in Mr. /co/ and Ongezellig girls in Ms. /co/
>eventually the tourney winners become based on whoever had the best rp story arc that year
>characters start joining the plunderers enmasse to get easy rp cred
>Psyanon starts having to retell rp story arcs in his voice overs
>F.A.R.T.S. and Samurai Jack still never win a tourney
Would be kino.
No.13400
Anonymous
>>12845
I've just seen a Venezuelan flag on a board with flags. I think your range block there ended. Range blocks are always temporary.
No.13433
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
I'm thinking of doing a 128 tournament next week as a sort of dry run to work out all the problems and figure out how things like excel work. No strict timelines, free to go over the daily limit if I have to, this is mostly a technical try run as apposed to a logistical dryrun(that was moreso the /v/-/co/'s job).

The topic will be GTA Characters. I want to avoid having to deal with series limit issues. This is solely about getting things like excel sheets or the qualifiers poll sorted out.
No.13434
Anonymous
>>13433
Can't wait for the CJ vs. Big Smoke finale
No.13435
Anonymous
Replies:>>13436
>>13433
can i nominate saint's row characters too
No.13436
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>13435
No, just GTA characters or characters from series that exist in the same canon.

So Manhunt and Bully are A-Ok, but not Red Dead or Max Payne.

There's 128, should be plenty of room. Even a few 2D era characters might slip in.
No.13437
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>13508
>>13436
(Oh, and on the matter of the 2-D characters, saying it right now, only one entry for the GTA 1 and GTA London Protagonists. You can technically pick from half a dozen characters, but that's a purely cosmetic menu change. Their canonical names are Bubba for GTA 1 and Rodney Morash for London according to Rockstar, so it's just them. No Killrov and Travis and Nikki and shit. Same goes for the GTA Online Protagonist, that's one guy. You can't submit your own personal profile as it's own guy)
No.13485
Anonymous
So yeah
save file
image:166794802085.png(505kB , 714x647 , 7df2bf1b3df9ccfdd1379a388e41063b986baaab.png)
Little less than a month away now.
>>13433
>>13436
>>13437
When will this be happening? 'cause you might want to do it sooner rather than later to take a breath between the tourneys, especially if tags happening on /co/.
No.13516
Anonymous
Replies:>>13517
Can someone provide an exact date for the /v/ tournaments?

The GTA Test tournament will be within a few days. Like I said, it’s more of a testing ground to learn excel and work out the kinks in everything, so the schedule might be a bit janky and it might end before it’s finished since I have the stuff in the later rounds pretty well handled.
No.13517
Anonymous
>>13516
Queen of /v/ is this Friday. No exact date for King of /v/ but iirc NightShift said it'd be around the second week of December.
Replies:>>13727
save file
image:166834478363.jpg(295kB , 1280x1191 , Shake and Monarch.jpg)
I'm so hyped for Tag Team, bros.
No.13727
Anonymous
>>13726
But we need another host to help TempAnon.
No.13728
ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
yo sorry about taking fucking forever to post the email, I overslept and the tax man stole my wallet and gnomes held a rock concert in my garden and I had to go to Agartha to apply for a job
anyway here it is: ballsanon1@gmail.com
save file
image:166834859217.jpg(50kB , 683x575 , 2534358423847.jpg)
Tournament saved (at least for now)!
No.13756
Anonymous
Replies:>>13768
Temp and Balls should switch places.
No.13768
Anonymous
>>13756
And NightShift
save file
image:166897380535.jpg(48kB , 512x512 , 512x512bb.jpg)
Baldi
No.13964
Anonymous
Replies:>>13966
>TFW both tagteam and King of /v/ will be occurring roughly around the same time
My goodness, what should I choose?
No.13966
Anonymous
Replies:>>14001
>>13964
I think Tag-team will be delayed to after King of /v/, but BallsAnon needs to confirm this. BTW, will there be a promotion to it like there was a promotion to Queen of /v/ during the finals of Mr. /co/lympus?
No.14001
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
Replies:>>14003
>>13966
I've no say in this as it currently stands as temp hasn't said anything in a while
No.14003
Anonymous
Replies:>>14004
>>14001
Is he sending emails to you already?
No.14004
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
Replies:>>14005
>>14003
he hasn't sent any
No.14005
Anonymous
Replies:>>14008
>>14004
If he is still missing when we reach the E8 of King of /v/, can you take over the tournament?
No.14008
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
Replies:>>14009
>>14005
if he hasn't made an appearance by then I'm sure he won't mind me doing so
I had planned on doing a short tournament during the after party but it would've been too hectic so that can be done here
No.14009
Anonymous
Replies:>>14012
>>14008
Short tournament?
No.14010
TempAnon lost his trip
Just uh, had some minor technical difficulties still hosting.
No.14012
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
>>14009
yeah these tournaments bring out either annoying or funny avatarfags and anons kept talking about Mike from breaking bad and Vegeta as finalists so I thought why not have anons vote for their favorites
16 should be enough and it won't contain the annoying ones but ones like nyarly, mario, /pw/ posters etc
No.14013
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
>>14010
good to know
No.14014
Anonymous
Replies:>>14015
>>14010
Did you see Balls' email address? BTW, the tournament should be delayed to between King of /v/ and Christmas, so radioanon can participate.
>>14012
Is Lori/Bobby allowed?
No.14015
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
>>14014
don't see why not, I'll make a thread here in a few days and hash things out then
No.14016
Anonymous
Replies:>>14017
>>14012
Sounds like a fun idea. You should announce it in one of the afterparty threads so more people know about it like what that anon who organizes the murder games did.
No.14017
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
>>14016
noted, I'll do it in the next and most likely final afterparty thread
Replies:>>14019
save file
image:166905849903.png(58kB , 470x232 , 1668922166456643.png)
>>14012
If you're gonna include Nyarly, could you include Philemon or Ocelot too?
No.14019
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
>>14018
sure
also the forms on the emergency tourney kit have been deleted somehow
No.14021
TempAnon lost his trip
Replies:>>14029
Yeah I noticed.

Don’t worry, I’m working on figuring out the last two things. Doing excel right now and I’ll update y’all when I’m ready to do a qualifier poll test.
Replies:>>14023
save file
image:166906672836.jpg(32kB , 906x906 , 77d34e24090bf5c0bf953e6b54295b568eda288b_hq.jpg)
>>14012
Count me in.
No.14023
Anonymous
Replies:>>14024
>>14022
Zorak anon are you still gonna do a murder games for Queen of /v/?
Replies:>>14026
save file
image:166906831782.jpg(37kB , 458x339 , 22.jpg)
>>14023
Sure. I'm halfway through it, I just need to add the remaining 64. Reminder it starts tomorrow 7-8pm est here. Tonight I'll create the thread.
No.14025
[TempAnon] !1HtdnWR3ho
When is King of V
No.14026
Anonymous
>>14024
Cool cool, I forgot when you said you'd do it so that's why I asked
No.14027
Anonymous
>>14025
Dec, 9. What did you think of the results this queen, Temp?
No.14028
Anonymous
Replies:>>14030
>>14025
Yeah, so how are you gonna go about the tag team now that it's set to happen simultaneously with King of /v/? I think a lot of people would prefer if you moved because two tournaments at the same time is just exhausting (and you might lose traffic because most people are at king).
save file
image:166907764472.png(152kB , 733x541 , 1651839026254.png)
>>14021
Temp, don't fuck it up.
If you wanna prove your worth as a host then this is your shot. If you succeed in hosting it then you'll gain the respect of everyone in /tnt/ and If not you're just gonna be another sad case.
No.14030
Anonymous
Replies:>>14036
>>14028
>>14025
I agree. Also moving it to later December would be a terrible idea because everyone will be busy with christmas and stuff. The only option left we have is to move the tournament to early January.
No.14033
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
we've got less than 18 days until king /v/ starts and after it finishes you've about a week until it's christmas so you'll have to start it sometime next week maybe
No.14036
Anonymous
Replies:>>14037
>>14030
What about mid-December?
>>14033
But isn't Tag-team traditionally after King of /v/?
No.14037
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
Replies:>>14039
>>14036
anon king /v/ starts on the 9th and ends around the 18th that is mid december
unless it starts during king /v/ he'll have to do it soon as to not have it being overshadowed etc
and yes it usually is after king /v/ so if thats the case having it in January might also be a possibility
No.14039
Anonymous
>>14037
I have an idea: do it in the first week of January but still label it as Tag-team Tournament 2022.
No.14040
Anonymous
>>14033
I don't think anyone wants it next week, that's way too soon after the end of Queen.
Also I'll be busy attending horsefucker tournament next week
No.14041
Anonymous
>>14039
I second this idea.
No.14184
[TempAnon] !1HtdnWR3ho
I got excel working
No.14185
TempAnon !1HtdnWR3ho
wait was that the problem
No.14186
TempAnon !dR6QoT3xhI
This?
No.14188
TempAnon !dR6QoT3xhI
This perhaps?
No.14190
TempAnon !1HtdnWR3ho
I duno
No.14322
Anonymous
Go to the Murder Games thread.
No.14458
Anonymous
I pray Temp pulls a No Mans Sky
No.14643
Anonymous
Replies:>>14664
So there a date or what? Assuming it’s even happening.
No.14664
Anonymous
Replies:>>14669
>>14643
>So there a date or what?
On the OP, December 7th so a little more than a week
No.14669
Anonymous
>>14664
Temp will possibly delay it to early January 2023, but it will still be labeled as 2022.
save file
image:166978423613.png(519kB , 687x515 , 163987760631.png)
Hey Temp. If you're still around I forgot to mention another thing you must take into account when you host. Since /co/ has less traffic than /v/ + Tag Team having less people around it's for the better you make the 500 limit votes for the tournament like it was applied for Mr. /co/. Queen and King don't count because /v/ has a much larger traffic.
No.14892
Temp
Can't talk I caught the Coronavirus yesterday
No.14894
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
he got it from me
No.14896
Anonymous
>>14892
Ivermectin.
No.14900
Anonymous
>>14892
go to a sweat lodge or stand over a pot of boiling water, make sure it's super hot so it kills the virus cells in your lungs
No.14953
Anonymous
Replies:>>14961
>>14892
Considering the tourney is "supposed" to happen in 5 days, can we take that as a confirmation it's been postponed? I know what it's like to be down with covid and an extra obligation of having to organize and maintain all of this is the last thing I'd want if I were you.
No.14961
Anonymous
Replies:>>14967
>>14953
It had already been postponed.
No.14967
Anonymous
>>14961
I don't think Temp said anything about it in this thread unless I missed something.
No.14971
Temp
Replies:>>14975
when is the /v/thing
No.14975
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
Replies:>>14990
>>14971
Friday 9th December at 7pm est
save file
image:167003241300.png(612kB , 1000x754 , Edd3.png)
>Date is still ambiguous
No.14990
Temp
>>14975
hmmmm i'll think it overt
No.15019
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>15022
eH SOMETHING IN THAt range
No.15020
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
Replies:>>15022
hey i found it
No.15022
Anonymous
Replies:>>15028
No.15028
TempAnon !vHqM1sfAlM
>>15022
Ok I'm sobered up, we're doing this on the 8th.

Doing this next to nearby tournaments means less people show up which means less drama and less shit for me to deal with on my first year on /co/. It's perfect! Plus any closer to Christmas and I run into problems.
No.15029
Anonymous
>>15028
delay it
No.15030
Anonymous
>>15028
Temp, I seriously beg you to reconsider it. If you are going to do it anyway make the 500 votes limit like Mr. /co/ because there will be EVEN less people in TT.
save file
image:167037564348.jpg(9kB , 259x194 , 5321.jpg)
>>15028
Huh, Temp, I don't think everyone's prepared their nominations for this, I have already but still. You haven't even set a timer....
No.15032
Anonymous
>>15028
bad idea
No.15033
Anonymous
>>15028
Move it to January! I'll be extremely busy man!
save file
image:167038532266.png(372kB , 1106x1920 , ANGRY!.png)
>>15028
DELAY IT, YOU FOOL! Everyone is focusing for King of /v/ right now! We don't want it to end in no contest like that GTA tournament. Refer to >>14039.
save file
image:167038544392.png(583kB , 1060x768 , b82779a3a49691a94339a3558d28a84f.png)
>>15028
TEMP I STILL HAVEN'T PICKED A TEAM FOR ZORAK DO IT IN JANUARY, EVERYONE WANTS THAT!
No.15036
Anonymous
>>15028
>less people show up
Yeah, as in next to no people.
No.15037
Anonymous
Replies:>>15041
>Not wanting help from anyone else
>Starting the day of the game awards, and a day before King of /v/
This is gonna be a huge shitstorm
No.15038
Anonymous
Replies:>>15042
>>15028
TEMP WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WAIT UNTIL NEXT MONTH WHEN KING'S BEEN OVER FOR A MINUTE.
save file
image:167040425500.png(156kB , 650x1172 , 1651478802168.png)
>>15028
...Are you sure??? Do you think you are ready to host it? I feel like most people aren't prepared!
save file
image:167040791290.gif(938kB , 500x374 , skele.gif)
>>15028
MOVE IT TO JANUARY
No.15041
Anonymous
>>15037
I'm thinking it'll go like this
>Pretty much nobody shows up due to TGAs and King of /v/
>Temp complains about this
>Everyone yells at him to change the date but he still doesn't listen
>Assuming it somehow gets past nominations, those will last like two weeks
>Somehow even bigger drama than Tag Team 2021
No.15042
Anonymous
>>15038
>MONTH
FIFY.
No.15044
Anonymous
Replies:>>15045
It seems like Temp always goes with the most incompetent choice whilst listening to no one. Even a child should have learned more by now. I'm still not 100% certain this fucker isn't some elaborate troll.
No.15045
Anonymous
>>15044
I don't think he's a troll but he is absolutely a mega-autist seeing as he was a big RPfag in 2020 and wrote a fucking bible about his character on the wiki. Honestly if anything, he acts like his character since they both fail spectacularly at things, are stubborn as hell, and throw constant hissyfits.
No.15046
fern avatarfag !ma9qovM58k
>>15028
I really think you should wait until January
Replies:>>15060
save file
image:167045131140.jpg(66kB , 511x289 , Agony.jpg)
>>15028
>tfw will have to do both Murder Games for King and Tag Team if it happens tomorrow
Temp you are going to kick my corpse with this, please move the date to January we can wait patiently. Tag Team as a whole doesn't get enough attention so it will be fine when you host it without having to make it a day next to another tournament.
No.15050
Anonymous
He still didn’t specify what time either…
No.15051
Anonymous
>>15028
Dude, no. At least let us vote on it. I think most people would be okay with the tourney being held in January. But not fucking now in the middle of King hype. It's gonna be the deadest shit ever.

You're better off doing a strawpoll about when should we do it.
No.15052
Anonymous
Thats dumb. Youre dumb
No.15054
Anonymous
Replies:>>15055
>everyone telling Temp that's a bad idea
>over 24 hours later and he still hasn't responded to the backlash
This dude is deadset on killing this tourney. If you can't handle too many people, you shoudn't be hosting at all.
No.15055
Anonymous
>>15054
It's legitimately frustrating how little TempAnon replies. Look at the beginning of the thread, he used to be active for a few days after Mr. /co/ but then went completely dead, didn't interact with anyone and only wrote some weird shit once in a couple of weeks.
I'm almost ready to believe the real Temp foolishly gave up his trip to someone else and then died because this silent refusal to engage with anyone for the last couple of months is so different from how he acted before.
No.15057
Anonymous
>>15055
Is there any hosts that have contact with Temp via email? We need to figure this out.
No.15060
Anonymous
>>15048
If the Tag-team Tournament really starts now, you should do its Murders Games on Tuesday and the one of King of /v/ on Wednesday.
No.15061
Anonymous
>>15055
If I had to guess, his previous confidence(as misplaced as it was) was finally shattered and the dude has turned meek from fear and just wants to get it over with.
No.15062
Anonymous
>>15055
>is so different from how he acted before.
Last year when he ran tag team he was notoriously uncommunicative and the tournament ended up having to be forced off from him.
No.15063
Anonymous
I’m sure Temp will do just fine.

Because if he doesn’t….all the tournaments are sunk….all of them….goodbye Mr. and Miss /co/….and my brain can’t accept that reality so he’ll obviously do juuuust fine.
No.15066
Temp
Replies:>>15068
Ok apparently my post from earlier didn’t go through, I agreed with the January thing and said a bunch of other stuff I don’t feel like retyping
No.15067
Anonymous
I think it's safe to conclude Temp is the worst host yet.
>the infamous 2021 Tag Team qualifier results delay leading to him just posting the spread sheet and anons in the threads having to sort it out
>the constant tard wrangling he needed led to the 2021 Tag Team being ripped from his hands
>constant begging afterwards to be reinstated
>finally at the end after all the rigging, he got reinstated only to try to make us go back to round 3 against literally everyone's wishes
>is now host of 2022 Tag Team with it going back to /co/ where him messing it up now could damage the other tourneys
>once again going against literally everyone's wishes and trying to have Tag Team on the same week as King of /v/ despite anons telling him not to do that and to wait until January for weeks now
>his reasons for doing Tag Team right now are corrupt to, being that he wants to make sure there are less people because he can't handle it
On top of all this, he is
>underqualified to host (needing help to know how to do the basics)
>uncommunicative (he is yet to respond to all the backlash he's getting after saying he would be doing Tag Team now and it's been over a day)
>unorganized (he didn't give a few days of advanced notice or give a time)
Don't even say at least he's not a rigger because he bragged that he could rig Dan. Am I missing anything? Temp, please just resign. At this point, it would be better to have no Tag Team. If you're not going to resign, at least listen to what we have to say and delay the tourney to January. No one is on your side with this.
No.15068
Anonymous
Replies:>>15069
>>15066
put on the trip.
No.15069
Temp
>>15068
It’s definitely around here somewhere
No.15070
Anonymous
>>15069
I won't believe you until you put it on.
No.15071
Anonymous
Replies:>>15073
>>15067
Tourney, Domino and the Captain America guy were clearly worse. Temp is just incompetent and uncommunicative.
Replies:>>15074
save file
image:167048455223.jpg(9kB , 300x225 , A-1719518-1346381499-8063.jpeg.jpg)
>>15069
Put on the trip so everyone believes you and when you make an official announcement remember to set a timer when we reach January. If it's you, Temp of course.
No.15073
Anonymous
>>15067
You forgot how he botched the final round results.
>>15071
Domino wasn't that bad, in that he didn't try and succeed at sabotaging a whole tournament. He's just very questionable with some fag moments - NSA tier imo.
Also agree Temp is not straight malicious, he's just very autistic and incapable of getting his shit together (like apparently losing his fucking trip again), but he at least he's always seemed to have good intentions. All the recent hosts are caricatures at this point though. I just hope Balls will be halfway decent.
No.15074
Anonymous
>>15072
It's obviously not him.
No.15076
Anonymous
Replies:>>15077
>>15074
Judging from his multiple trips and previously "losing" it it's probably him.
No.15077
Anonymous
>>15074
>>15076
/tnt/ saves your trip between posts so unless Temp is actively turning his off there's no reason for him to forget it this often
No.15079
Anonymous
>>15077
that and if he's forgotten it I'm sure it's saved on 4chan too so he could look there
No.15089
Temp
>>15077
Or he has more than one device like most people.

Would anyone complain about starting on New Years Eve so it technically started in 2022?
No.15090
Anonymous
>>15089
eh I'll be chilling with anons listening to the r/a/dio but I'm sure others will be out celebrating
No.15091
Anonymous
>>15089
After the holidays would be best. I know it won't be in the year but we can still call it tag team 2022.
No.15093
Anonymous
>>15089
After holidays so we aren't busy
save file
image:167123282023.png(45kB , 171x153 , Ag.PNG)
No name or trip
No.15374
Anonymous
Replies:>>15376
>>15372
Uh oh
No.15376
Anonymous
>>15372
>>15374
Nice shop.
No.15378
Anonymous
>>12647
Probably should point this out before the tourney begins. The tag team booru is closed so where are we putting OC this year?
No.15422
Anonymous
Replies:>>15902
Alright so now that king /v/ has ended, when are we starting the tag team tournament now?
No.15902
Anonymous
Replies:>>15922
>>15422
Probably (hopefully) somewhere in the first half of January
save file
image:167186154475.jpg(33kB , 400x400 , ElOskwAXYAAV-pj.jpg)
>>15902
I hope it's true, but Temp also needs to specify the date himself before we enter January. Otherwise no one will be prepared with their favourite teams if the tournament is announced right the next day.
No.16028
Temp
Replies:>>16030
So
No.16030
Anonymous
>>16028
Give us a date man. So anyone can be prepared when you host. Don't forget the hour. Balls is trustful, he helped hosting queen and King he can help you.
No.16032
Anonymous
Replies:>>16039
>>16030
December 7
No.16034
Temp
Hmm.....what do you all think? What do you all want for the date?
No.16035
Anonymous
>>16034
January early, establish a timer so we can know the hour
No.16036
Anonymous
Replies:>>16040
>>16034
Maybe around the 14th
No.16039
Anonymous
>>16032
January*
>>16034
The first Friday of January.
No.16040
Ballsanon !th0DR5qBxs
>>16030
I mean I'd love to help but I think temp's wanting to go solo on this one, I'm away from the 3rd to the 10th so unless it starts after the 10th or like >>16036 I'm not gonna be here anyway
No.16111
Temp
Does January 2nd work for you all?

Rules will be mostly the same as last year, except that the rules for who's allowed in will be tightened to match the other two tournaments(IE: /co/ originals only unless grandfathered) as an effort to increase unity and decrease our reputation as an illegitimate tournament. A TON of characters have been grandfathered in though(Ranging from /tv/ characters like the Ghostbusters to /tv/ stars like Chucky to /v/ favs like William Afton) so it shouldn't be troublesome.
No.16112
Anonymous
>>16111
That's a bit too soon. Maybe a week or two later?
Replies:>>16131
save file
image:167227183253.png(90kB , 230x225 , The_Scarecrow.png)
>>16111
I propose you move it to Janaury 6th or 7th. Also you should limit the votes to just 500 for each round since /co/ has less traffic, even more with Tag Team which gets less attention than the main tournaments. Also establish a timer.
No.16131
Anonymous
>>16111
It's better to do it on a Friday like we normally do. January 6th or January 13th (kek) would be best.
>>16115
Why would you limit the votes? I don't know the full setup of these tourneys so I don't know if that was ever a thing. Wouldn't it make sense to end with the timer?
No.16135
Anonymous
Replies:>>16264
>>16131
Friday 13th would be great in the sense that if it all goes well it'll lift the tag-team curse
No.16136
Anonymous
>>16131
We did this for Mr. /co/ and the tournament ran smoothly in comparison. We don't do that for the /v/ tournaments because they have a larger traffic than the /co/ tournaments.
No.16147
Anonymous
Replies:>>16153
If you limit the votes someone will just rig right away and potentially prevent someone from casting a legitimate vote later on lol.
No.16153
Anonymous
>>16147
Balls and NSA removed them all. Come to think of it, it's for the better we don't let Temp have that benefit like them.
No.16264
Anonymous
>>16131
>>16135
Chipping in to say 13th as well, Balls will be around to help plus it would be funny.
No.16271
Anonymous
Replies:>>16288
I don’t feel like tempting the gods by unleashing Temp on Friday the 13th. That’s sounds like a recipe for a disaster of a magnitude that would destroy the tournaments forever. Plus I planned to go drinking with my mates that night.

How about the 4th or 5th en?
No.16274
Anonymous
Temp, I say you should wait for Balls bro. I know you have a problem trusting people because of Numnuts going by multiple names but Balls is trustworthy and he did a great job in the most recent tournaments. You can take care of hosting and let him do some part since you also have to contact Ghost if he is willing to help with the threads.
No.16288
Anonymous
>>16271
>How about the 4th or 5th en?
I have an interview on 6th don't make me waste time on a 4chin tournament
No.16301
Anonymous
Replies:>>16316
Well whatever you decide you should do it soon.
No.16316
Anonymous
>>16301
Agreed. What if he just makes a random thread in /co/ and literally no one had an idea and are unprepared? Also he hasn't established the hour. THE FUCKING HOUR TEMP
save file
image:167264549078.png(598kB , 997x480 , BOOM.png)
Alright just in case Tag-Team starts tomorrow I have covered Izzy and her new teammate since Explosivas can't participate this year. Any suggestions for Cherri Bomb's teammate?
save file
image:167264825066.jpg(15kB , 374x322 , a7b917bc8a7c4e93e336c43e0141f207263c9669_hq.jpg)
>>16318
Nevermind, I finally found her!
No.16324
Anonymous
So soon?
No.16329
Anonymous
>>16318
Nobody said tomorrow, or today now. I hope its not now.
No.16330
Temp
I’ve decided we start this Friday, I’ll get a timer up soon
No.16331
Anonymous
Replies:>>16333
>>16330
Seems good to me. But please establish the timer early and be in time when you make the thread. Also ignore anyone with a new name wanting to help you unless it's fern, Balls or hell even NSA. Take in consideration the same hour we start nominations in main tournaments
No.16332
Anonymous
>>16330
What the hell is wrong with you Temp
Everyone's asking you to wait till next week and you just decide to do it in a few days on a whim
You're acting like NSA making arbitrary decisions without explaining yourself
No.16338
Anonymous
Replies:>>16339
>>16333
Forgot to mention this but, are the mods still aware you're going to do this? It's been a while and some other idiotic moron couldn't know about this and will probably delete the thread in /co/ in January 6th. Also I don't have a problem if we do it for 13th but that depends if you're not busy, plus that would be carrying this for too long.
No.16339
Anonymous
>>16338
Just wanting to say 6th is totally fine by me, and if there are people who wouldn't make it for that day give me your nominees so I can support them.
No.16340
Anonymous
Replies:>>16354
>>16332
This. Doing it on the 6th means Temp will have no help whatsoever (since Balls is unavailable and no one else has volunteered), even though I think it's something he drastically needs if he doesn't want to fuck something up again.
save file
image:167269331873.jpg(24kB , 640x364 , cherri.jpeg)
Are Nightshift and fern around? I know Temp is neutral on NSA but Fern can at least help making the threads if no one hasn't contacted Ghost yet. If NSA is around is there anyway we can contact Ghost? Otherwise, Temp I suggest you wait for 13th until Balls arrives, doing this alone is risky unless you've practiced with closing polls in time and adding nominees to the sheet better. Plus someone else needs to keep up the threads when you go to sleep.
No.16350
Anonymous
Replies:>>16354
>>16332
I will defend Temp on this one. Not everyone said next week. People have been split on this week or next week. That being said, I would also prefer next week, preferably Thursday or Friday but I'm still fine with this Friday.
No.16354
Anonymous
>>16340
>>16333
>>16350
>>16343
I have an idea although that depends if Temp agrees with it. What if we let Nightshift take care of nominations and qualifiers and once we get to round 1 Temp takes over and proceeds with the tournament going on? The most difficult part for Temp is always nominations and qualifiers because of sheets and excel, if NSA tales care of that then the rest should at least less difficult for Temp and less worse if you ask me, if he has learned when to close the poll in time of course.
No.16355
Anonymous
Replies:>>16358
>>16354
What the deliberation and barring of successful nominees?
No.16358
Anonymous
>>16355
What about*
No.16363
Anonymous
Replies:>>16376
if the tag-team does start on this Friday and not next week would someone mind nominating >>12653 for me, was gonna use the team name "Rabbit & Death" or maybe "Rum Rabbit" (run rabbit pun) but if you've a better name use that
thank you in advance
No.16367
Anonymous
>>16354
takes*
No.16372
Anonymous
Made a poll just in case to gauge public opinion: https://strawpoll.com/polls/40ZmdmAqRga
Replies:>>16393
save file
image:167271969572.jpg(22kB , 413x414 , 4d9c097302e197914fbb119a533a03ad.jpg)
>>16363
I will take care of it!
No.16393
Anonymous
>>16376
Thank you
No.16399
Anonymous
Replies:>>16401
>>16343
>Plus someone else needs to keep up the threads when you go to sleep.
Precisely, this isn't as simple as just making a thread here and waiting tomorrow. Someone will need to keep posting the threads when Temp inevitably falls asleep.
No.16401
Temp
Replies:>>16409
>>16399
How about MorrisAnon? I like the cut of his jib
save file
image:167279150000.jpg(220kB , 1280x800 , 1426453067691.jpg)
>>16401
Took me a bit to realize you were talking about me kek. I mean, posting the OP's is certainly something I'm open to help with. I've had a bit of contact with tourney-runners before (went under the name coayynon) but never actually worked in the process. I don't know how that'd go over with others though, due to all the suspicion with you-know-who. The existing hosting helpers like fern, balls, and ghost are trustworthy, so you got everyone's assurance going with them.
No.16412
Temp
Replies:>>16418
I assume the majority of anons of Western Hemisphere
No.16418
Anonymous
Replies:>>16435
>>16409
>>16412
Use a tripcode then just to make sure anons know you aren't Numnuts, Morris. Around here and in /co/. I also suggest you to email Temp. It's the best the best way the two of you can be in contact for anything. If Ghost and fern are also around they're welcome too.
No.16435
Coayynon !hJA5r5.WJw
>>16418
Alright, well, here's if Temp's wants to contact.
coayynon@gmail.com
Also rather than than go under the name of a negative janny meme I'll go under the aforesaid "Coayynon".
No.16437
Anonymous
Replies:>>16444
>>16435
Thank you a lot. I just hope Temp replies. He's said to be worried about emails but with your trip on should be enough evidence he can trust you to help him. Now the only one we need is PenisAnon so he can make a bracket.
No.16444
Coayynon !hJA5r5.WJw
Replies:>>16447
>>16437
He emailed me. It's good.
For the record my job is just being the night shift OP. Nothing to do with sheets or polling. I do hope he gets some more help from other's like fern or ghost if possible.
Replies:>>16458
save file
image:167281465854.jpg(165kB , 972x940 , Zorak.jpg)
>>16444
*blink* Well now, we're going for the right direction. I do agree three people in charge should be enough. If we get Ghost then we are complete. I was worried Temp was going to do this alone but you Coayynon have provided us hope.
No.16452
Anonymous
>>16435
Good to hear.
No.16458
Anonymous
>>16447
So, what are the plunderers' plans for this tag team?
No.16463
Anonymous
>>16435
Peace restored.
No.16470
Anonymous
>>16409
The based Janny for once. Times truly have changed
No.17150
Anonymous
Everything about this thread feels so ominous now.