/tnt/ - Tournaments & Events

This board is for hosting tournaments and other organized competitions, be it either events, contests, or anything where a winner must be determined through votes or otherwise. Just for this board, image duplicates are enabled and the bump limits are set extra high. Roleplaying is encouraged, unless event hosts ask otherwise.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 6 posts, 1 files (1 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /tnt/12625 Close window
Options
save file
image:166604986695.jpg(30kB , 480x360 , scooby.jpg)
A tournament for anons to vote on their favorite bodybuilders and fitness personalities. Will most likely involve both men and women. Rules would be the same as the other tournaments, although due to the smaller nature of /fit/ personalities, I might limit the bracket to 64 instead of 128. I could also be able to host seeing as /fit/ is slower than /co/ and /v/ so it could fit into my schedule easier. What do you guys think?
No.12626
Anonymous
Replies:>>12642
Run it by fit. See their reaction.
No.12634
Anonymous
>>12625
Would it have a female counterpart?
No.12639
Anonymous
>>12634
I wouldn't think so nor would I want that given the fewer /fit/ celebs plus fitness is for everyone
No.12642
Anonymous
>>12626
I'll try it out tomorrow since it's getting late where I am, plus I want to think on more specific rules and such for it.
>>12634
Nah, mixed-gender would overall be better due to the smaller pool of /fit/ celebs and the endless amount of LONDON posting it would cause.
No.12645
Anonymous
>>12625
I remember seeing a campaign ad for some nominee of a Mr. /fit/ in early 2021.