/pco/ - Promotions

Welcome to /pco/ - Promotions. This board is for sexual material of a western nature. Please read the rules before posting:

Content not allowed: guro, scat, bestiality.
1) Content must fall into one of the following categories:
1a) Western properties (for ex.: Marvel, Mass Effect, Wakfu)
1b) Properties with a large Western interpretation (for ex.: Transformers, Sonic the Hedgehog)
1c) Original Content in Western "style" (for ex.: Ganassa, Kyhu, Owler)
1d) non-Western properties by artists predominantly known for Western art or style (for ex. artist generals or art dump threads)
2) Lesbian and Straight-shota are considered /pco/ material
3) Due to the nature of Western material, furry is allowed on all promotion boards!
4) FUTANARI/DICKGIRLS ARE /cod/ MATERIAL

DO NOT POST LIST
- MILFToon
- Jab Comix
- John Persons (The Pitt, etc)
- BannaGalactic
- Slipshine (and related sites)

Posting content from any of these will be a week's ban for first offense.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 338 posts, 39 files (39 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /pco/214042 Close window
Options
save file
image:148252091500.png(1.30MB , 1650x1275 , LoliClub_00Calendar2017.png)
New thread just in time for the holidays. Here is the finished cover for the 2017 Loli Club calendar. I also touched up a lot of the previous calendar pieces and uploaded them at full resolution along with the cover over at my site here: http://incognitymous.com/2016/12/23/loli-club-calendar-2017/. I plan to tear down the site soon to do a rebuild so if you want them all in full resolution before the new year then I suggest you grab them now. Not sure how soon exactly, but I've figured out some good ways to handle creating galleries with custom WP attachment taxonomy and custom post loop queries so I think I've got how I plan to handle that figured out. Not sure how long this will take, but I plan to dedicate a lot of time this weekend to getting the finishing touches done so hopefully it's very soon.

Old thread can be found dying at >>212166. New thread can be found here.
No.214048
Anonymous
>>214042
Jesus Christ incog that's epic XD
No.214049
Anonymous
>>214042
Wow this is neat. Thanks for sharing!
No.214055
Anonymous
>>214042
This thread is where the hot girls are at
No.214065
Anonymous
>>214042
Amazing incog. Incredible effort. I just love how hardcore you make Cindy every time you draw her!
No.214069
Anonymous
So as an aside JL Action just gave a canon loli Zatana. She is adorable.
No.214072
Anonymous
If only we could see the lower half... Great job incog!
No.214073
Anonymous
>>214042
Are we getting a 2018 calendar next year, or was this a one-time thing?
No.214074
Anonymous
Replies:>>214075
>>214073
I think the more pressing matter is, are we getting a Christmas Gwen =D
No.214075
Anonymous
Replies:>>214081
>>214074
A Xmas pinup of Gwen would be lovely as a thread starter pic
No.214081
Anonymous
>>214075
"Merry XXXmas from Gwendolyn" hnngg *drools*
No.214114
Anonymous
Thanks for the Christmas Gwen incog!
No.214117
Anonymous
Wishing you and your family a fantastic christmas incog and the very best for the new year :D
No.214134
Anonymous
Merry Christmas Incog.
No.214139
Anonymous
Replies:>>214238
>>214042
>Not sure how long this will take, but I plan to dedicate a lot of time this weekend to getting the finishing touches done so hopefully it's very soon.

So you're working over the holiday period? Now that's dedication. Thanks for being so kind to us freeloaders over here =P
No.214189
Anonymous
Can't wait until January! That's when you'll resume sultry summer, right?
No.214196
Anonymous
>>214189
When did he say that?
No.214199
Anonymous
Replies:>>214201
>>214189
Hope so I've read it up to page 3 over and again for a while now lol. Want to see Gwen strip off her clothes!
No.214201
Anonymous
>>214199
>January girl is Gwen as well
d-damn!
save file
image:148307459800.png(754kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage10.png)
Thanks again to my current Patreon supporters. The support is greatly appreciated. If you would like to show your support my Patreon can be found at http://www.Patreon.com/Incognitymous

You can find my latest works at http://jabarchives.com/main/profile/incognitymous (finally soon to be updated...)

Well this is a hella late update but I'm finally here. Been working long hours and have been sick as hell the last couple of days so I've kind of shirked on the free stuff. I've popped in to read all of your comments, but haven't really put in the time/effort to reply/post stuff. Also had roughly 700 images to upload/tag/title when I finally got my site to a state that I could upload it to the live server (still using a redirect until it's done) so I've been busy with that. Only roughly 270 images to go...which hopefully I can finish by tomorrow. Once that's done it's just a matter of page descriptions, making sure menu links are properly set, making 10+ sample posts to make sure the update loop is working and it should be good to go after I disable dashboard access on the front end. This process has been taking a bit longer than I had hoped, especially with the server I'm hosted on suddenly having tons of issues when I was ready to begin finalizing things. Go figure I've been using that server ever since WWOEC died without any issues and NOW it decides to start having hiccups...

>>214073
>Are we getting a 2018 calendar next year, or was this a one-time thing?

I've actually been highly considering doing a calendar project every year with a different theme. Opening discussion on that topic will be one of my first actual posts on my site, although if anyone has comments on the matter then feel free to mention them here in the meantime.

>>214139
>So you're working over the holiday period? Now that's dedication. Thanks for being so kind to us freeloaders over here =P

I worked long hours through the entire period. Couldn't really afford to take time off just because of the holidays.

>>214189
>Can't wait until January! That's when you'll resume sultry summer, right?

Well I'd like to, but I'm reserving that project for when I know my site is up and running and I can begin accepting subscriptions. Of course I'll need a brief beta testing period to make sure there are no major bugs in the site before I start accepting money but I'm hoping that will only take a week or two.
No.214240
Anonymous
>>214238
Holyshit its Katie time XD
No.214241
Anonymous
>>214238
Understandably late since it was the holidays. Great to see you man!
No.214247
Anonymous
Replies:>>214256
Thanks incog sibling sex is the best!
No.214250
Anonymous
>>214238
the way you draw pussies are the best.
No.214254
Anonymous
Replies:>>214353
>>214238
I think doing a themed calendar every year is a lovely idea. How did you decide on bottomlessness being the theme for this year, and do you have any preliminary ideas on what to do if you continue the idea?
No.214256
Anonymous
Replies:>>214267
>>214247
Nah Ben&Gwen cousin sex is the best X3
No.214257
Anonymous
I still think you should really consider an animation, since you hate doing the whole thing at once. Just do a little bit of it every month and show us the finished animation at the end of the year.
No.214260
Anonymous
>>214257
An end of year animation sounds interesting. Also incog are you drawing what you want now, or are you still on strict request deadlines?
No.214267
Anonymous
Replies:>>214270
>>214256
Implying the little minx wouldn't be happiest with Max as an ass man, getting caught by Ben only to offer the front door to Ben
No.214270
Anonymous
>>214267
I think the same though, cousincest a best
Can't deny having Gwen taking a nice dick in her tight perfect asshole is hot as hell but I can't see her grandpa starring a sex scene with her
No.214277
Anonymous
>>214270
Hmm yeah I'd like to keep grandpa out of the picture (of Sultry Summer please incog >_<) and even her dad for that matter.
No.214279
Anonymous
Replies:>>214288
>>214277
Yeah it would be better only between cousins
No.214282
Anonymous
>>214270
You can't but i can.
No.214288
Anonymous
Replies:>>214289
>>214279
I can handle them seducing their moms too. Makes perfect sense.
No.214289
Anonymous
>>214288
not into milfs, just good ol' cousincest with those two
or even Gwen seducing grown men but not related with her
No.214291
Anonymous
>>214238
>I've actually been highly considering doing a calendar project every year with a different theme

Shiiiit can't wait for the year you do sportswear/ fitness gear.
No.214300
Anonymous
>>214238

I have a calendar idea. 12 months of epic trees!

So many leaf veins, but so little time!
No.214301
Anonymous
Hey Incognitymous. Happy New Year

I've been really enjoying your stuff so far, and your Power Pack stories were great as always, but I'm wondering have you ever thought about doing more team-based characters? The Power Packs have been great, but I was thinking have you thought about creating a superhero team based on Marvel's other loli characters? There are a couple of characters that I would love to see get more attention and I hope you would consider it. I even have a name for it

The Loli Avengers

In a universe were were the world's heroes suddenly disappeared and an unknown virus was released after a supervillain attack that has left the world's population numb and declining. With the population either transformed or paralyzed, with the primitive urge . With no hope for survival until a group of young heroes found a way to undo the damage. They are the Loli Avengers, and they are going to save the world. One orgy at a time

Valeria Richards (Team Leader) - Daughter of Reed and Susan Richards. The most highly intelligent girl on the planet and the only one that can destroy the virus and save the world

Luna Amaquelin - Formerly Luna Maximoff. Princess of the Inhumans and daughter of Crystal and Quicksilver

Molly Hayes/Princess Powerful - The most strongest little girl that likes to have fun

Annie May Parker/Spider-Girl - The daughter of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson. Funny and charming, but also smart

Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel - Exposed much earlier to the terrigen mist. With the power of polymorph she can become what she's needed to be and more

Viv Vision - The team's computer expert and syntheziod. She can hank and blast anything
No.214305
Anonymous
Replies:>>214309
>>214301
DC > Marvel
We all know that
No.214309
Anonymous
Replies:>>214316
>>214305
your mom bro
No.214313
Anonymous
Happy New Years Incog!
No.214314
Anonymous
>>214301
Sounds like an idea that was proposed long ago here involving the superheroes in Incog's club.
No.214315
Anonymous
>>214301
Loli club is already pretty much all superhero children. Penny and Cindy are the only normal humans.
No.214316
Anonymous
Replies:>>214317
>>214309
Haha why are you mad at that fact?
Also I thought underage kids weren't allowed to be here
No.214317
Anonymous
Replies:>>214318
>>214316
I'm a marvel loyalist. don't you know that there's a war brewing?
No.214318
Anonymous
Replies:>>214320
>>214317
>I'm a marvel loyalist
Ok let's just say everyone has different preferences then and end this nonsense
No.214320
Anonymous
>>214318
never. prepare for war infidel
No.214321
Anonymous
>>214301
well incog was doing the loli Wanda and Shota Pietro comic there 12 pages so far.
No.214326
Anonymous
Incog can the next loli club fundraiser pic be a kissing booth?
No.214328
Anonymous
>>214326
Why on Earth would you request something so tame? XD A sex booth is far more likely to attract customers lol
No.214334
Anonymous
Replies:>>214335
>>214328
Hey, the request didn't specify who was doing the kissing, or where...
No.214335
Anonymous
Replies:>>214351
>>214334
Gwen of course. The others are there for scenery.
No.214336
Anonymous
>>214328
I was going for adora-cute as per Incog's preference.
save file
image:148340266300.gif(609kB , 500x302 , loli dance.gif)
>>214257
re: animation a Gwen of this could use the incog treatment
No.214351
Anonymous
>>214335
Your fixation on Gwen is sad, all incog lolis deserve love and a time to shine. Gwen is just first among equals.
save file
image:148341266100.png(533kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage11.png)
Thanks again to my current Patreon supporters. The support is greatly appreciated. If you would like to show your support my Patreon can be found at http://www.Patreon.com/Incognitymous

You can find my latest works at http://incognitymous.com/ (that's right, it works now)

Here is page 11 of the current Patreon project. Trying to multitask so much stuff today that I'm way behind on updating this. Also just posted it to my site, which is now functional. I've just noticed while updating this that I had my recent posts on my free/members area set to the wrong display order (ASC instead of DESC), so it made me aware they are not properly working as intended between Free and Members Area (they both display everything in the free area). I'll have to fix that later, still need to do plenty more crap tonight.

>>214277
>Hmm yeah I'd like to keep grandpa out of the picture (of Sultry Summer please incog >_<) and even her dad for that matter.

There will be no sexual encounters in the comic between anyone other than Ben and Gwen so you can rest assured on that.

>>214300
>I have a calendar idea. 12 months of epic trees!
>
>So many leaf veins, but so little time!

...Come meet me behind this shed over here...I have candy.

>>214301
>I've been really enjoying your stuff so far, and your Power Pack stories were great as always, but I'm wondering have you ever thought about doing more team-based characters? The Power Packs have been great, but I was thinking have you thought about creating a superhero team based on Marvel's other loli characters?

Don't really have the time to pick up such a large project at this time.

>>214315
>Loli club is already pretty much all superhero children. Penny and Cindy are the only normal humans.

This is true. Even though Penny has no super powers I'd say she would be the Batman of the group given that she still fights plenty of crime (even done by DIC instead of DC).

>>214326
>Incog can the next loli club fundraiser pic be a kissing booth?

Well it has been planned all along what it will be next I just haven't been able to do it.

>>214254
>I think doing a themed calendar every year is a lovely idea. How did you decide on bottomlessness being the theme for this year, and do you have any preliminary ideas on what to do if you continue the idea?

I just randomly wanted to do a bottomless calendar. I had already been wanting to draw Gwen in a regular winter outfit, and people were suggesting a bikini calendar, so I mixed the two together. I felt a bikini calendar was a bit too generic and wanted to go with something different. I figured bottomless seasonal outfits was a different enough theme to go with. I have no idea what I'll want to go with this year, but as soon as I can make myself a general featured image for discussion posts on my site I'll be making one for it.

>>214257
>I still think you should really consider an animation, since you hate doing the whole thing at once. Just do a little bit of it every month and show us the finished animation at the end of the year.

It still takes so long. I don't have time to spare in a month to do something like that. The last couple months I've had to cut a lot of sleep out of my schedule just to keep up on building a site. Even today I'm hella behind on posting this update because I'm having to jump between so many tasks while still trying to do my Patreon update for the day.

>>214260
>An end of year animation sounds interesting. Also incog are you drawing what you want now, or are you still on strict request deadlines?

Not really request deadlines but been having trouble keeping up with getting a new site set up after my first Patreon got taken down due to content.
No.214355
Anonymous
>>214351
The fact that's he's requesting a free animation is sadder.
No.214356
Anonymous
>>214351
She's the star of the show. It's that simple. Everyone else is filler.
No.214358
Anonymous
>>214353
Yeeahh fuck her good! Little sis needs it!
No.214360
netjunkie13
>>214353
>This is true. Even though Penny has no super powers I'd say she would be the Batman of the group given that she still fights plenty of crime (even done by DIC instead of DC).

Group dynamics wise, probably. A more apt DC hero comparison though would probably be Oracle.
No.214371
Anonymous
Replies:>>214469
Incog, do you have a specific time when you post the free updates? It seems random now.
No.214387
The Anon from the other day
Happy new year guys

Hey Incog, question, i am subscribed on patreon to some artists and they seem to be able to at the very least, link to loli/shota material over there with censored thumbnails, how can that be?
No.214388
Anonymous
>>214387
Hmm well that doesn't seem fair. Incog's over here treading on eggshells trying not to get his page nuked again.
No.214397
Anonymous
>>214388
Life ain't fair.
No.214398
>>214388
Sorry but Madoc, CoolBlue, Blargsnarf, and heck, even apostle put some non adult characters on their works and they seem to do fine.

If only we knew about other smut patreon artists who run trough teh same shit, i know only about one and that was the guy who drew the trio of Penny, Jade & Gwen.
No.214399
Anonymous
>>214315
Penny, Cindy, wilykat, Jade, and Alice have no powers. Although Jade does have a powered form as blue loli demon queen
No.214407
Anonymous
Replies:>>214418
>>214398
>Sorry but Madoc, CoolBlue, Blargsnarf, and heck, even apostle put some non adult characters on their works and they seem to do fine.
>
>If only we knew about other smut patreon artists who run trough teh same shit, i know only about one and that was the guy who drew the trio of Penny, Jade & Gwen.
You clearly don't know enough about this.
No.214418
Replies:>>214420
>>214407
Care to Elaborate or you are just gonna leave it at that?
No.214420
Anonymous
Replies:>>214441
>>214418
Short version is he lost his Patreon and had to do a lot of shit to get it back. He doesn't want to go though that again, so he is playing it safe is all.
No.214431
Anonymous
>>214398
Madoc actually steered away from directly posting kids in his patreon posts until fairly recently
No.214433
Anonymous
In short no one is reporting those Paterons. Incog was getting hit hard with trolls on his Pateron. People making pledges of high amounts that were low enough that they could cancel them with no repercussions but were making it look like Incog was doing better then he was causing less people want to make legit pledges. Lot of people have been fucking with Incog for a long time not to mention life in general likes shitting on him. But he keeps his head up through it all and keeps pumping out art how ever he can.
No.214441
>>214420
No, i knew that Incog got banned via a suspicious E-mail link, and that he got his nuked, but what i do not understand is, why his case was the only well known to be, while other artists are still up?

Are they just, not under the radar or something?
No.214450
Anonymous
>>214441
That is a question that no one knows the answer too.
No.214452
Anonymous
Will the D.Va pic be uploaded to your site or be patreon only?
No.214455
Anonymous
>>214441
It's only well known to you because that's the one you're most involved with. Other artists' fans have been having similar debates about their favorites too.
save file
image:148365498400.png(696kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage12.png)

You can find my latest works at http://incognitymous.com/ (that's right, it works now)

Hey there. Sorry again for being so late to update, but here's page 12 of the current comic. Still trying to squash out any bugs on my site as they arise (just minimal cosmetic stuff), and got caught up in some color practice for a Patreon piece. I'm going to be slowing down the current comic a bit (it's up to page 18 so far) for some extra request illustrations on the side as I work on figuring out some new/different coloring tricks. I will try and start on content to advertise my site within the next few days. I can't believe it's the 5th already. It's stupid how fast the time zooms by when I've got so much stuff I feel I need to get to.

>>214371
>Incog, do you have a specific time when you post the free updates? It seems random now.

Sadly it's been pretty hectic trying to get updates. I'm going to aim to have something released every couple/few days, but last month I was literally so busy people were needing to remind me that it was time to post a free update. It never was easy maintaining daily updates on here, and now that I am needing to maintain updates in other places it's becoming increasingly difficult. I may very well need to take a break from posting here and on Jab and start directing traffic towards my site once I can start advertising it more in the next few days here.

>>214387
>Hey Incog, question, i am subscribed on patreon to some artists and they seem to be able to at the very least, link to loli/shota material over there with censored thumbnails, how can that be?

Tons of people get away with it, some get reported and taken down. Heck, even Gelbooru has a Patreon page, and putting that into perspective, they currently host 144,752 loli images at the time of this message. It's just luck of the draw when it comes to bending the rules. Sort of like how it's illegal for Pixiv to host uncensored works, or how Imgur has a no porn/sexually explicit content stance, but everyone posts said content anyway. With how much uncensored work hits Pixiv you'd think it's okay, but then you still randomly see some artists getting targeted. There's nothing to it but how lucky one is, which in my case I've never had much in that department.

>>214388
>Hmm well that doesn't seem fair. Incog's over here treading on eggshells trying not to get his page nuked again.
>>214397
>Life ain't fair.

This sums it up. Life's a bitch. Not much can be done but try and move on.

>>214398
>Sorry but Madoc, CoolBlue, Blargsnarf, and heck, even apostle put some non adult characters on their works and they seem to do fine.
>
>If only we knew about other smut patreon artists who run trough teh same shit, i know only about one and that was the guy who drew the trio of Penny, Jade & Gwen.

Yup, many artists get away with it. Tons of loli artists use Patreon. Many of them advertise/post loli directly on their page, many others try and pass under the radar by hosting elsewhere and funding/linking via Patreon. While many may get away with it, apparently both options are against Patreon's rules. While I personally feel there is a high chance I could get away with posting outside of Patreon, it's the associated risk on my income that I want to do away with. While I don't want to give out any names, I know of at least a few other artists that received the same warnings/bans about their content.

>>214399
>Penny, Cindy, wilykat, Jade, and Alice have no powers. Although Jade does have a powered form as blue loli demon queen

I would say that Wilykit would qualify as super powered in a normal human setting, no less so than someone like Black Panther. She is fast/nimble, likely stronger than a typical human and has sharp claws. Of course I wouldn't put her on Black Panther's level given she is a kit and all, but I'd still say she could qualify. Then there's Jade, who technically has a status of her own that qualifies her on the level of some of the 'less than super' super heroes. She is apparently expert level at infiltration, is hinted as having some sort of "chosen one" status with some magical artifacts, and generally has access to a wide range of magic/magical items. Remember, not all powers/abilities have to be at Superman levels to be well beyond those of a typical human.

>>214433
>In short no one is reporting those Paterons. Incog was getting hit hard with trolls on his Pateron. People making pledges of high amounts that were low enough that they could cancel them with no repercussions but were making it look like Incog was doing better then he was causing less people want to make legit pledges. Lot of people have been fucking with Incog for a long time not to mention life in general likes shitting on him. But he keeps his head up through it all and keeps pumping out art how ever he can.

Pretty much this. I've had a wide range of trolls targeting me since day one. The month prior to being taken down I was indeed receiving tons of false pledges that I had to manually weed out, all from a bunch of different accounts pledging exactly $99. I've actually been able to implement charge up front this time around, particularly wanting it to prevent that situation again. Due to the fact that my account could have been targeting by being reported I feel it would be too risky to even host Patreon funded loli content outside of Patreon. Since I've been taken down for it before I feel it unlikely I would get a warning for trying to go under the radar.

>>214441
>No, i knew that Incog got banned via a suspicious E-mail link, and that he got his nuked, but what i do not understand is, why his case was the only well known to be, while other artists are still up?
>
>Are they just, not under the radar or something?

The email indeed seemed suspicious, but I suppose their Trust Safety may just be a different facility that doesn't use the typical email domain/templates (although using a Google domain seemed particularly bad on Patreon's end). I also feel that it's the luck of the draw as to who in Patreon's Trust Safety team sees the content. Their rules are about "sexualizing children", and there are still some people in this world rational enough to realize that nowhere in the world are cartoon characters categorized as "children". Some people see loli and immediately affiliate them with children while others see it and are able to see it for the cartoon character that it is. I feel that if the content is reported and then seen by one of the types that immediately thinks, "OMG! CHILD PORN!", then it's highly likely that you're going to receive more harsh treatment. Again, it's all just luck of the draw.

>>214452
>Will the D.Va pic be uploaded to your site or be patreon only?

I plan to upload it outside of Patreon in time, just like anything else, but for now it's just on Patreon.
No.214474
Anonymous
>>214469
Awesome delivery incog thank you!!
No.214510
Anonymous
Incog, I really appreciate that all your content is eventually free but can you please specify how many days you'll have between updates? I would suggest you increase the initial delay to 2 or 3 weeks and then do daily updates like before. I really wish I could support you on your site but I can't because I can only use PayPal and that's not an option.
No.214528
Anonymous
>>214469
Hoo boy Katie's about to get pounded!
save file
image:148383853200.jpg(46kB , 600x400 , IMG_5459.JPG)
Incog could you draw Gwen cosplaying as Suicide Squad Harley Quinn wearing a t-shirt that says "Daddy's Little Cocksucker" instead of pic related?
No.214536
Anonymous
Replies:>>214544
>>214534
Leave her orange mullet hair the way it is. It's what makes her Gwen.
No.214544
noznorohc
>>214534
>>214536
I think Alice would be a better choice, they are both blonds.
save file
image:148384888000.jpg(102kB , 871x597 , IMG_5463.JPG)
>>214544
I guess. Predictable tho :p
No.214547
Anonymous
Replies:>>214582
>>214534
>>214544
Or Penny. She already has the pigtails. Or both her and Cindy.
No.214561
Anonymous
Replies:>>214608
>>214510
>I really wish I could support you on your site but I can't because I can only use PayPal and that's not an option.
Really? How amusing that you say that since these updates are from Patreon and they accept PayPal.
Nothing keeps you from supporting him.
No.214582
Anonymous
Replies:>>214605
>>214547
Penny makes the most logical sense except we haven't really met her dad. We've seen Gwen take it up the ass and a shot in her mouth from her dad Frank in snapchats so I was going with incog canon.
Replies:>>214617
save file
image:148394790800.png(541kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage13.png)

Here is page 13 of the current Power Pack comic. Also wanted to let you all know that I've opened a discussion post on my site concerning a calendar project for this year so feel free to drop by and leave some feedback. I've also figured I need to make myself some custom post types to make different types of posts more easily, but I'll have to figure that out later. For now I'll just have to manually lay things out.

>>214510
>Incog, I really appreciate that all your content is eventually free but can you please specify how many days you'll have between updates? I would suggest you increase the initial delay to 2 or 3 weeks and then do daily updates like before. I really wish I could support you on your site but I can't because I can only use PayPal and that's not an option.

Well I'm hoping to get on a sort of schedule now. I plan to release the next page for this in another 3 days on the 12th, although I cannot account for anything more I do in between for the site so there may be another free update before then. Sadly I haven't even been able to update daily anyway due to some things still eating up time. I've been practicing some coloring stuff the last few days, and a full monochrome comic page in a single work day is already difficult without other time sinks.

If I am able to get myself on a fully dedicated schedule soon, which I hope to do, I sadly would not be able to update daily. Promising to have a fully finished piece every day is not something so easily followed up on, especially if I decide I'd like to try something new with a piece. At most I'd be able to promise a Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule, as that gives a bit of a safety net as far as keeping up with updates goes, but I may have to resort to doing free updates only once or twice a week to make updating more manageable. I'll have to work out the details, but for now I will at least try to announce when following page releases are planned with each update.

>>214582
>Penny makes the most logical sense except we haven't really met her dad. We've seen Gwen take it up the ass and a shot in her mouth from her dad Frank in snapchats so I was going with incog canon.

Hey, just because we haven't seen him doesn't mean the statement cannot apply.

>>214534
>Incog could you draw Gwen cosplaying as Suicide Squad Harley Quinn wearing a t-shirt that says "Daddy's Little Cocksucker" instead of pic related?

Sadly I don't have any time right now to pick up random requests.
No.214608
Anonymous
Replies:>>214615
>>214561
Up until relatively recently patreon didn't allow using paypal for adult content, at paypal's demand. Not everyone is aware there has been a change.
No.214615
Anonymous
>>214608
If by recently you mean 2015, you might be right.
I guess it takes 10 years for people to learn stuff.
No.214616
Anonymous
Replies:>>214640
>214615
Nope, it was rescinded at paypal's demand in 2015 and again made available only 6 months ago. I guess it takes effort for people like you to actually check facts.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/paypal-again-6071429
No.214617
Anonymous
Replies:>>214635
>>214605
Using their powers for sex is really neat. Like it's never occurred to me. We could have had Gwen doing magic to make orgasms last longer all this time XD
save file
image:148403654800.png(879kB , 1020x1380 , Ben10_BenGwenExerciseOutfits.png)

So I decided to throw colors on this piece that I randomly sketched a while ago. I've been trying to practice different coloring techniques over the last several days and I decided to continue that with practice this piece. It's been a while since I've drawn a fit/muscular Ben and/or Gwen so I figured this would be a perfect chance to dip into that again. I need to be going to bed sine I need to wake up soon to take someone out to have surgery. Normally I will be posting on my site before posting images elsewhere, but for a brief period I want to post public releases first so that people hopefully see that I have a site now where they can find my stuff. I'll post this on my site tomorrow when I get home before I start on the next page of the current Power Pack comic.

>>214617
>Using their powers for sex is really neat. Like it's never occurred to me. We could have had Gwen doing magic to make orgasms last longer all this time XD

Well I did do the two pager where Gwen tries to cast a virility spell on Ben but it backfires, and I have done a few pieces in the past where Charmcaster magically turns herself into a futa to have sex with Gwen. I will admit I've never considered any ways to include Katie's energy powers into the mix, but starting this comic gave me a good idea for that which I plan to keep in my personal canon from now on even for younger Katie.
No.214636
Anonymous
>>214635
FUCK!!!!!!!
No.214637
Anonymous
>>214635

I really like that coloring style but I think it would fit with CG or 3D characters more. Great job though!
No.214638
Anonymous
Replies:>>214710
>>214635
Hey!! I was just fapping to this other day! The rough pencil stage. After the gap I wondered if you would ever finish it because you always finish everything you start. Lo and behold my fapping will be even more violent and intense. The moral of the story is youre fucking awesome.
No.214639
Anonymous
>>214635
She is beautiful incog. My favourite alpha female. I've missed your Gwens so much!
No.214640
Anonymous
>>214616
I've been supporting Incog with PayPal since November 2015. I guess you're gullible and full of excuses.
No.214641
Anonymous
>>214635
That Ben, Unfh...
Really wish Incog would be more open for shota content or that I had disposable cash to commission one.
Then again, that would need a thread on /coq/ and that place is dead.
No.214642
Anonymous
>>214635
Looks amazing!
Is there a chance of a solo Gwen version of this? It would be like a sexy pin up that way
No.214646
Anonymous
>>214635

This is a good picture. It promotes healthy living through exercise.

There's your new calendar or picture series idea btw. A PSA series with all your characters giving advice for a safe and healthy life. Its not as good as my epic tree calendar idea, but few ideas are.
No.214647
Anonymous
>>214637
It's the only way to convey that they're sweaty. It's pretty damn epic. Wish we could see Gwen's sweaty abs too >__>
No.214648
Anonymous
Replies:>>214649
>>214635
Damn incog. It's a cover to a porno. "Hero Time 6: Gangbang at the Gym". Just needs lettering :3
No.214649
Anonymous
>>214648
"Ben 10: Drop And Give Me 10"
"GT: Hardcore Workout"
No.214653
Anonymous
>>214635
god I can hear that wet, sloppy sound it makes when he pulls his cock out of her cream-filled ass hnngg
No.214656
Anonymous
>>214635
That is some sophisticated rendering. How long did this take? You've basically made them CGI characters now.
No.214664
Anonymous
>>214635
Those are some very lewd outfits on those kids!
No.214665
Anonymous
>>214635
Well done. A sexy pic of the perfect pair to help commemorate the opening of your website. I see that they are celebrating too. Congrats and best of luck incog!
No.214675
Anonymous
>>214635

Does that mean Sultry Summer may come back soon?
save file
image:148424918400.png(654kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage14.png)

You can find my latest works at http://incognitymous.com/

Here is page 14 of the current Power Pack comic. About to finish page 19 on Patreon today. Got held back a day yesterday by some things that had to be taken care of or page 19 would be done already, but in exchange I've called off my weekend plans this weekend as a result of missing a day. Also doing another piece to practice some rendering that I should post free hopefully later today.

>>214637
>I really like that coloring style but I think it would fit with CG or 3D characters more. Great job though!

Agreed, but while I'm practicing I'm just rendering 2D characters as it offers me more freedom and less time spent trying to replicate an already existing style. Hopefully with some practice I'll be able to more easily apply techniques for 3D characters in the future.

>>214638
>Hey!! I was just fapping to this other day! The rough pencil stage. After the gap I wondered if you would ever finish it because you always finish everything you start. Lo and behold my fapping will be even more violent and intense. The moral of the story is youre fucking awesome.

I have been wanting to finish this one for a while, as well as many other images that only made it to sketch phase in the past. Hopefully I can soon get to all of them to at least the line stage, but until then people are sadly stuck with the sketches.

>>214641
>That Ben, Unfh...
>Really wish Incog would be more open for shota content or that I had disposable cash to commission one.
>Then again, that would need a thread on /coq/ and that place is dead.

You may actually be in luck. While I wouldn't be into doing anything shota on shota, I have been considering the possibility of doing standalone shotas just for some rendering practice. For effective rendering I do sort of need to practice both genders, and doing a pinup of a single character makes for a far easier practice piece.

>>214642
>Looks amazing!
>Is there a chance of a solo Gwen version of this? It would be like a sexy pin up that way

Sadly it would take more time than I have available to spend on this anymore to convert it into a solo Gwen. It would be rather easy if I created the image with that intent in mind, as it would be a matter of removing a hand and turning off some layers, but it would be a bit more effort at this time than I feel I can afford into this piece.

>>214646
>This is a good picture. It promotes healthy living through exercise.
>
>There's your new calendar or picture series idea btw. A PSA series with all your characters giving advice for a safe and healthy life. Its not as good as my epic tree calendar idea, but few ideas are.

That's actually a really good idea. I threw the idea into the chat about the topic on my site. I was planning to do a secondary discussion to finalize the decision, but I really like this one so I may just go with that...

>>214647
>It's the only way to convey that they're sweaty. It's pretty damn epic. Wish we could see Gwen's sweaty abs too >__>

Well hopefully soon I'll do a piece with Gwen from the front.

>>214656
>That is some sophisticated rendering. How long did this take? You've basically made them CGI characters now.

Way too long. I don't really have an established method right now so I'm way too all over the place to do these in an effective time frame. Hopefully I can resolve that in the near future and be able to post more like this (with less noobish rendering of course), which is really the point of doing pieces like this right now.

>>214665
>Well done. A sexy pic of the perfect pair to help commemorate the opening of your website. I see that they are celebrating too. Congrats and best of luck incog!

Thanks. I guess we can consider it a celebration on their part, but seeing as how this is just an everyday activity for them it's a bit less celebratory.

>>214675
>Does that mean Sultry Summer may come back soon?

It's definitely coming back as soon as I feel I can bring it back effectively.
No.214712
Anonymous
>>214710

Damn right the PSA series is a good idea. I'm full of good ideas (LIAR!).

You can bring back muscular Toph to promote weight lifting. Crazy Azula for mental health. Wily Katt on the importance of proper grooming and hair care. Raven teaches us how to keep body odor down when wearing a cloak 24 hours a day.
No.214714
Anonymous
Replies:>>214725
>>214710
>Way too long. I don't really have an established method right now so I'm way too all over the place to do these in an effective time frame.

You can tell the fit Gwen piece was labour intensive. Gotta say I thought it was unnecessary to make it so hyper-detailed at first but now I realise, you can see every flexing muscle and every drop of sweat on her super fit body so I'm all for it. Especially if you'll be drawing her from the front soon *drools*
No.214716
Anonymous
>>214710
eeeh, I'm not sure having an entire site is advantageous, considering the subject material of your art. It might bring you unwanted heat.
No.214717
Anonymous
Replies:>>214719
>>214716
Maybe if some kinda super-lawyer finds a loophole. He's covered all his bases so far. Fear not.
No.214719
Anonymous
>>214717
He is pretty much having drawn child porn on the front page, I don't think they need a super lawyer to find a loophole in that. How are all bases covered in that case?
No.214720
Anonymous
Replies:>>214721
>>214719
The front page is a disclaimer saying "if you click enter you're not here to start trouble". It does not have any porn on it.
No.214721
Anonymous
Replies:>>214725
>>214720
such disclaimers have as much value as a fart in the wind
No.214722
Anonymous
Replies:>>214730
>>214712
Alice > a dildo in the butt is her Antidrug
Cindy > Antibullying by her being the sub for once
Penny > Stranger danger so turn a stranger into a fuckbuddy/proper storing and use of ropes.
Katie > the power is yours (In more ways than one)
Jade > magic must defeat magic but only you can prevent forest fires and lonely lolis
Gwen > get out and (sex)play
Toph > Handicapped or just plain handsy
Wonderloli > when out keep a leash on your pets (Or your lolicheetah)
Ravenloli > the wonders of reading...The kama sutra
Wilykit > adopt a sexpet (I see a lewd girl in a cardboard box)
Ikki & Jinora > sexfriendship pass it on
Ensemble > Support the arts and artists
save file
image:148429302400.png(1.04MB , 992x1463 , AvatarTheLastAirbender_KataraSokkaRide.png)

Doing more rendering practice and decided to use some good old fashion Watercest for this one. Wanted to go for more subtle rendering with this one since I'm usually not so good with that (and clearly still am not given how long this took). I was a good ways in when I realized I sort of wish I didn't use any lines before starting on the colors for this one. I may try and do away with using lines on these soon, or perhaps try and figure out a different method of applying lines with a different tool that perhaps fits in a little better. Still practicing/working out a method so we'll see what I decide on for the next similar piece.

>>214712
>Damn right the PSA series is a good idea. I'm full of good ideas (LIAR!).
>
>You can bring back muscular Toph to promote weight lifting. Crazy Azula for mental health. Wily Katt on the importance of proper grooming and hair care. Raven teaches us how to keep body odor down when wearing a cloak 24 hours a day.

Yeah, I'm definitely liking the idea. I'm maybe thinking more keeping it to primarily on physical fitness, or maybe keeping it simple and just having them all look post-workout. I'm sort of considering how much time I can afford to spend on these and how difficult it is for me to render such things right now so I may have to keep it simple if going for a theme like this.

>>214714
>You can tell the fit Gwen piece was labour intensive. Gotta say I thought it was unnecessary to make it so hyper-detailed at first but now I realise, you can see every flexing muscle and every drop of sweat on her super fit body so I'm all for it. Especially if you'll be drawing her from the front soon *drools*

It was pretty labor intensive, but more because I'm still going into these rather blind. It's more the act of learning how to render that is making these take so long. As for Gwen I'm now wishing I had either removed or colored in the line for her spine to render it as well as opposed to sticking with the line. Didn't really think about it at the time but now it bothers me. Too bad I've decided I spent too much time on it already or I'd fix it.

>>214716
>eeeh, I'm not sure having an entire site is advantageous, considering the subject material of your art. It might bring you unwanted heat.

It's not illegal where I live so it's not like much will happen. Worst case is I could receive a C&D for using a certain characters but at that point I just stop using said specific characters. It's not like it's any riskier than hosting said content on a Patreon page (which for C&D purposes is exactly the same), so I don't see any added risk. At least having my own site I can put up my own legal agreements and a direct means to contact me.

>>214719
>He is pretty much having drawn child porn on the front page, I don't think they need a super lawyer to find a loophole in that. How are all bases covered in that case?

There is nowhere in the world that I am aware of where loli would be defined as child porn, and this is definitely not the case anywhere in the US. Sure, some states may try and give loli/shota content a ridiculous punishment, but even then there is no legal definition where they are considered "children" or "minors". Regardless, loli and shota are not illegal where I live, and it wouldn't be too difficult for me to up and move to another state if they decided to make it illegal here. Loli/shota is not criminalized to an extent many people seem to think it is, and I know of directly related situations that make it perfectly clear that there is no federal punishment for such content. The worst possible thing that I can imagine happening is receiving a C&D for specific character fanart, but I would simply have to comply.

>>214721
>such disclaimers have as much value as a fart in the wind

Legal disclaimers may not always work, but they provide a hell of a lot of protection when someone is forced into agreeing or disagreeing. Sure, they may hold absolutely no weight when sent out attached to emails via some automated system, since you can't just legally bind someone into an agreement via some message you dropped into their inbox, but the moment they click in agreement to set terms in order to personally access a web page it holds quite a bit of weight. Sure, I can't use a disclaimer to protect myself from legal risk for performing illegal activities but I'm not doing anything illegal (at least nothing I can find a clear indicator of).
No.214729
Anonymous
>>214725
That's beautiful incog, thank you.
No.214730
Anonymous
>>214725
A workout series might work but as I also posted some PSA ideas >>214722 Allow me to spitball some ideas for that the as well.

Penny gets you stretching with resistance bands
Alice gives you new perspective on a yoga ball
Jade gets you centered with tai chi... Or goes full Billy Blanks taibo on you.
Katie does her best Richard Simmons to power you through your day
Cindy wants another 10 pull ups and demonstrates how (girl has got to jump fences)
Raven meditates in the strangest positions on yoga mat
Wonderloli works on squats or leg lunges, got to keep those legs on point
Ikki shows of on rings or goofs on a trampoline
Jinora/loli Azula gets you hot in the sauna
Wilykit gets wet in the pool
Toph shows how she got a wrestling belt wearing nothing but
Gwen demonstrates how to be an encouraging spotter (Think pov on bench press)
No.214731
Anonymous
Replies:>>214756
>>214725
That looks really good actually.
Glad to see the Watercest back as well.
No.214734
Anonymous
>>214730
I just want to see Gwen flexing her guns. Seeing her doing that would turn me on so much!
No.214739
Anonymous
>>214725
This must be the cover to their comic.
No.214740
Anonymous
>>214725
I'm guessing they're just starting out their marathon incest session since they're not covered in a tonne of sweat yet lol. Epic piece incog!
No.214741
Anonymous
>>214725
>I'm sort of considering how much time I can afford to spend on these and how difficult it is for me to render such things right now so I may have to keep it simple if going for a theme like this.

I'm all for the fitness theme. I agree on keeping the rendering traditional and simple, except maybe for the cover of a solo Gwen.
No.214742
Anonymous
>>214725
>I sort of wish I didn't use any lines before starting on the colors for this one. I may try and do away with using lines on these soon

That would be unusual. I'm curious. You're usually on-model which I prefer but I appreciate that you're putting a twist on these to show off your other skills. Lots of insanely talented artists out there. None of them on your level of on-modelling obviously.
No.214743
Anonymous
>>214725
Would be hard keeping my hands off a sister with that body damn!
No.214744
Anonymous
>>214725
>There is nowhere in the world that I am aware of where loli would be defined as child porn, and this is definitely not the case anywhere in the US.

People have been convicted for buying loli manga in the US and UK. There's also that bullshit obscenity law in the US that they can cite. And no one will seriously defend a person for cartoon child porn in court - most normies don't even understand the difference, they'll just hear the child porn part and they'll automatically think you fuck babies.
No.214746
Anonymous
Replies:>>214757
>There is nowhere in the world that I am aware of where loli would be defined as child porn
France, Sweden, Australia, Canada, the Philippines, South Africa, South Korea and the United Kingdom all have jurisprudence for just that. Probably some more european countries, too.
No.214749
Anonymous
>>214730
I would keep the fitness theme simple so the message can be said without words. Like the current 2017 LC calendar. Speaking of which, is anyone using it? I've got Incog's bottomless Gwen on my desktop ready to throw her snowballs at me XD
No.214750
Anonymous
>>214725
>Worst case is I could receive a C&D for using a certain characters

Well that would be just frightening. Let's cross that bridge when we get there guys. No point in worrying incog with speculatives. its not very productive.
No.214751
Anonymous
>>214725
Golly these renderings are reaching that Apostle/Destijl/Sunsetriders/Fuchur level of art. I still much prefer the regular way you draw but can see you adding this extra polish on special occasions. Or for covers maybe.
save file
image:148435789300.jpg(251kB , 1000x1000 , IMG_5597.JPG)
>>214725
>I'm definitely liking the idea. I'm maybe thinking more keeping it to primarily on physical fitness, or maybe keeping it simple and just having them all look post-workout.

Glad to hear it. Covered in sweat is a very good look. Maybe I'm easily impressed but there's nothing hotter than a girl who takes pride in her physique.
No.214753
Anonymous
Fitness videos are a big thing on Instagram right now. I'm loving the trend of "amazon" as the current body of choice. Janna Breslin, I think, has the most impressive physique.
No.214754
Anonymous
>>214725
Katara sure like to ride her brother.
No.214755
Vargus
Replies:>>214763
>>214349
What hentai is this? And please say it's a hentai and not just ecchi
No.214756
Incognitymous

Noticed a lot of comments so just dropping by with replies so that I don't have to respond all at once with my next post.

>>214731
>That looks really good actually.
>Glad to see the Watercest back as well.

Thanks. Still just practicing, but I did have the sudden urge to draw some Watercest so I figured that was as good as time as any to do so.

>>214734
>I just want to see Gwen flexing her guns. Seeing her doing that would turn me on so much!

Maybe I'll try that, but for now while practicing I'd like to maybe try some other characters as well so another Gwen will have to wait until at least another character or two gets a turn.

>>214739
>This must be the cover to their comic.

Nah, just a random practice piece that I'm not fully happy with due to regretting many decisions as I worked on it.

>>214740
>I'm guessing they're just starting out their marathon incest session since they're not covered in a tonne of sweat yet lol. Epic piece incog!

Yeah, was going to add fluids/sweat/whatever, but I figured it was time to wrap it up so didn't feel it necessary. I figured this one can just be the start of their fun.

>>214741
>I'm all for the fitness theme. I agree on keeping the rendering traditional and simple, except maybe for the cover of a solo Gwen.

Well I'd want to do a little more with the rendering if doing a fitness theme than just traditional flats. I feel the fitness theme not as appealing if the rendering isn't there otherwise I'd be better served just doing bikinis or something.

>>214742
>That would be unusual. I'm curious. You're usually on-model which I prefer but I appreciate that you're putting a twist on these to show off your other skills. Lots of insanely talented artists out there. None of them on your level of on-modelling obviously.

I'm just practicing really. I'd like to do at least a couple/few such pieces every month just to get practice in. I don't really just want to stick to the same thing forever and would like to expand my range a bit while still trying to maintain a decent output elsewhere. This month I may invest a little extra time into these due to 2 straight months of the current Power Pack comic, but after a little more practice I'd like to start doing a comic page for both Patreon and my site every week with all time in between practicing other things.

>>214744
>People have been convicted for buying loli manga in the US and UK. There's also that bullshit obscenity law in the US that they can cite. And no one will seriously defend a person for cartoon child porn in court - most normies don't even understand the difference, they'll just hear the child porn part and they'll automatically think you fuck babies.

Problem is that the obscenity law can be used in pretty much any situation because it's completely unconstitutional and has no actual legal definition. Pretty much any story you hear about someone being arrested for loli in the US is BS with the exception of the only case in the US where someone has been sentenced for illustrations under the 2003 Protect Act, and that was due to a 6 month plea bargain to avoid the risks associated with fighting a law on the basis of being unconstitutional. One person in a span of 14 years? I'm not feeling a lot of risk there.

Don't trust any case you hear about that doesn't give any actual information into the case itself. It's not difficult to confirm the validity of a court case as information is publicly available about cases. It's easy enough to find stories of "man in X state gets 20+ years for possession of loli", which is absolute BS because the statutory maximum sentence for the possession of real child porn in the US for a first offense is 10 years unless the person has previous sex offenses. The cases that are legit always pertain to real child porn and simply mention the person also having a collection of loli, in which the internet likes to twist it into a case against loli.

As a final note, the 2003 Protect Act actually has no statements explicitly targeting illustrations that are not realistic renderings with the intent of replicating real children. It merely makes mention that the Miller Test for obscenity is what applies to other such illustrations/renderings, which is nothing different than what already globally applies. Heck, if you got a judge bias enough you could be imprisoned in the US for anal illustrations if they deemed it obscene. Sadly the standard for obscenity laws means they could with enough luck (or lack of luck depending on your side) be used to imprison someone for illustrating incest, vore, scat, guro, or hell, even pony porn due to the fact that I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to get a jury to agree that the works "appeals to the prurient interest", "depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by the applicable state law", and "taken as a whole, lacks serious literary, artistic, political or scientific value". Truth be told the Miller Test pretty much applies negatively to any pornographic content that you could not get the average person to acknowledge as artistic or scientific in a public jury.
No.214757
Incognitymous
Message too long. Part 2:

>>214746
>France, Sweden, Australia, Canada, the Philippines, South Africa, South Korea and the United Kingdom all have jurisprudence for just that. Probably some more european countries, too.

From what I know there are laws that can grant punishments for illustrations that may be on par with the punishment of child pornography, but these characters are still NOT considered actual minors/children. If they were then the legal system would have to cover a hell of a lot of technicalities to protect these fictional characters due to their legal standing. An animated character is never legally considered a real person, adult or otherwise. Even the Protect Act in the US only explicitly covers realistic renderings that are indistinguishable from real children on the basis that allowing photorealistic renderings would inhibit the ability of law enforcement to act on the real thing as it would require excessive time and resources to thoroughly investigate each rendering.

There are separate clauses and punishment is set separately for these images despite the punishment being the same due to the fact that they are separate crimes. Children/minors in the US, and any developed nation that I am aware of, are defined as real persons under a predetermined legal age limit. While there may be some developed areas where loli has severe punishments, as far as I know they're still not "children" or "minors" but rather have a separate law applying to them.

>>214749
>I would keep the fitness theme simple so the message can be said without words. Like the current 2017 LC calendar. Speaking of which, is anyone using it? I've got Incog's bottomless Gwen on my desktop ready to throw her snowballs at me XD

Would definitely have to be simplified enough as to not require words. I wouldn't want to have to spell anything out for the viewer so the theme has to be simple enough. Also, glad to hear someone's getting usage out of the calendar. Sadly it's not something I could openly display.

>>214750
>Well that would be just frightening. Let's cross that bridge when we get there guys. No point in worrying incog with speculatives. its not very productive.

Well it would only really apply to a single source unless I somehow gathered enough attention that a bunch of IP owners decided to target me. If that happened it would be annoying but I'd try really hard to fall back on OCs or something.

>>214751
>Golly these renderings are reaching that Apostle/Destijl/Sunsetriders/Fuchur level of art. I still much prefer the regular way you draw but can see you adding this extra polish on special occasions. Or for covers maybe.

I plan to practice these renderings relatively often, or at least a couple/few times a month as mentioned above. I still don't have a practical and established approach decided on as I've only done a few such pieces at this point but hopefully it gets better.

>>214752
>Glad to hear it. Covered in sweat is a very good look. Maybe I'm easily impressed but there's nothing hotter than a girl who takes pride in her physique.

The shine of the sweaty/greased up look does add a bit of appeal and added anatomical details never hurt if done right. Big concern I usually have though is trying not to go overboard with shine once I start adding it. It's hard to decide on a limit when you don't have a predetermined idea of where you prefer to apply such details.
No.214763
Anonymous
>>214755
Neither, just a pervert in a shounen where people aren't living their lives correctly
save file
image:148439006100.png(11kB , 350x350 , tumblr_inline_ojnfa3EfM31qfh8ow_540.png)
>>214757
>but these characters are still NOT considered actual minors/children

Unfortunately this is irrelevant. People in the UK and US have already been convicted for possession of fictional art of fictional underage girls engaging in fictional sex. Canada meanwhile doesn't even make a distinction, this picture is considered underage porn there.
No.214767
Anonymous
>>214766
Stop bullshiting.
No.214768
Anonymous
Replies:>>214816
>>214766
That's extreme. My paranoia sees the Trump government tighten laws on the internet, regulating everything in a way where its corporate interests profit from it. But as stated, let's worry about all that when we get there and not let such a dark cloud keep us from creating forms of artistic expression.
No.214769
Anonymous
>>214756
>Don't trust any case you hear about that doesn't give any actual information into the case itself.

Exactly. Lots of fake news out there fuelling fears and doing irreversible damage, mostly to the uneducated majority. Keep your eyes open and be vigilant and always ensure your sources are credible.
No.214770
Anonymous
>>214710
>While I wouldn't be into doing anything shota on shota, I have been considering the possibility of doing standalone shotas just for some rendering practice. For effective rendering I do sort of need to practice both genders, and doing a pinup of a single character makes for a far easier practice piece.

Cool! We'll see a solo of Ben and his boner yet :)))
No.214771
Anonymous
Replies:>>214772
i hope this thread goes back on topic.
No.214772
Anonymous
>>214771
Oh it will. I think Incog's got another epic render in store for us. Another club girl, maybe Katie or Kit!
No.214776
Anonymous
>>214766
While you're right about Canada, no one in the US has actually been tried and convicted for possession of underaged cartoos. They've either been convicted for possession in conjunction with real images, or not knowing their rights they have taken plea bargains. The law of teh Land in the US is very clear, so long as the drawing is not so close to real that the police are unable to make a distinction (or clearly based off an actual underaged model), it is protected speech under the first amendment.
No.214779
Anonymous
Replies:>>214783
>>214757
>Also, glad to hear someone's getting usage out of the calendar. Sadly it's not something I could openly display.

Ditto lol. But it's edginess gives it value. It's something that would take off in Japan though.
No.214783
Anonymous
Replies:>>214786
>>214779
I can see incog artwork in merchandise over there.
No.214786
Anonymous
>>214783
Love pillows, mouse pads, t-shirts and fridge magnets with bikini Gwen on them, sticker books of the fundraiser pics, panties with the girls in lingerie drawn by incog on them and other assorted sex toys and dress up dolls that you can get. His art is better than anime.
No.214801
Anonymous
>>214710
>While I wouldn't be into doing anything shota on shota, I have been considering the possibility of doing standalone shotas just for some rendering practice. For effective rendering I do sort of need to practice both genders, and doing a pinup of a single character makes for a far easier practice piece.
So no fucky or sucky with shotas. Propably no room for handjobs either.
You could possibly still have a duo posing piece with no skin contact at all.

This is starting to sound like desperate bargaining on my part... I'll just wait for whatever piece you want to wheel out to us.
No.214804
Anonymous
>>214756
>Maybe I'll try that, but for now while practicing I'd like to maybe try some other characters as well so another Gwen will have to wait

Dear god, her cameltoe needs attention too incog!
No.214805
Anonymous
>>214804
Hmm Gwen opening her legs in those skin-tight bike shorts displaying her crotch. Now there's a rendering challenge for you :)
No.214811
Anonymous
>>214805
I should have specified gym Gwen here btw incog, her ass looks so good in those black tights you drew her in. I'm curious to see how you would render her cameltoe :)
No.214814
Pepipopo
Hey Incog, you dont plan to use Enty this year?

I am considering it for my loli stuff, but i couldnt find the way to apply for an option for paypal.
save file
image:148452773400.png(696kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage15.png)

Posting my next free page today, but I've also finished another practice coloring piece I will be posting next. There are more pages available on my Patreon, and I've also been doing more coloring work there that has not been released yet. Going to do another Patreon piece next, then another free piece, then another page of the current Patreon comic.

>>214766
>Unfortunately this is irrelevant. People in the UK and US have already been convicted for possession of fictional art of fictional underage girls engaging in fictional sex. Canada meanwhile doesn't even make a distinction, this picture is considered underage porn there.

"People" is an overstatement in the US. The reports you see are pretty much all fake, much like most news these days. Even "credible" news sources do not confirm facts anymore, which is bad to a degree that it's not uncommon anymore to see news reports based off of some random internet user's Twitter comments. The Protect Act of 2003 had an initial clause that targeted 2D minors, but that was struck down by the courts due to being unconstitutional in the first case someone attempted to apply it. In that very case they then switched the case over to the Miller Test for obscenity, in which there was the first ever person successfully convicted for 2D loli, but even that was due to the person accepting a plea bargain and not due to a true conviction. As I stated before, don't trust reports that do not give the name of the person as well as the actual case name to reference.

>>214768
>That's extreme. My paranoia sees the Trump government tighten laws on the internet, regulating everything in a way where its corporate interests profit from it. But as stated, let's worry about all that when we get there and not let such a dark cloud keep us from creating forms of artistic expression.

That is indeed just paranoia. The President of the US does not have that much power over legislation. What you need to worry about is Congress/Legislative Branch, not the President/Executive Branch, if that is your concern.

>>214769
>Exactly. Lots of fake news out there fuelling fears and doing irreversible damage, mostly to the uneducated majority. Keep your eyes open and be vigilant and always ensure your sources are credible.

Not even just fake, but also unverified and misrepresented news. Even real news is just a race to push out the story before anyone else, so it's not uncommon for the information to just be wrong and not intentionally misleading.

>>214770
>Cool! We'll see a solo of Ben and his boner yet :)))

Possibly.

>>214772
>Oh it will. I think Incog's got another epic render in store for us. Another club girl, maybe Katie or Kit!

Well I wouldn't call it an epic render, but I did try something new again with Jade.

>>214776
>While you're right about Canada, no one in the US has actually been tried and convicted for possession of underaged cartoos. They've either been convicted for possession in conjunction with real images, or not knowing their rights they have taken plea bargains. The law of teh Land in the US is very clear, so long as the drawing is not so close to real that the police are unable to make a distinction (or clearly based off an actual underaged model), it is protected speech under the first amendment.

Well, via a technicality we can say there has been exactly one conviction for 2D due to plea bargain in the US, but that was not due to loli. It was actually ruled in the case that 2D minors engaging in sexual activities were protected free speech. The only law that remains in the US that is absolutely subjective and vague is the obscenity law, where something can be deemed illegal solely due to the average person finding it obscene. Very, very outdated law but for some reason they refuse to do away with it, much like Japan's regulations on displaying pubic hair.

>>214801
>So no fucky or sucky with shotas. Propably no room for handjobs either.
>You could possibly still have a duo posing piece with no skin contact at all.
>
>This is starting to sound like desperate bargaining on my part... I'll just wait for whatever piece you want to wheel out to us.

Yeah, nothing overly sexual between boys. Just maybe some poses/pinups when I want to practice a specific detail, and even that may be based off of a converted reference pose (references are good for practice). I've been kind of considering popping in a partial loli into any such pieces and have her drooling over the character, but that would depend on what I go with and what the intent of the piece is.

>>214804
>Dear god, her cameltoe needs attention too incog!

Yeah, that's one thing I've been considering doing a piece to focus on. Been doing renders so it feels bad not having done a camel toe yet.

>>214805
>Hmm Gwen opening her legs in those skin-tight bike shorts displaying her crotch. Now there's a rendering challenge for you :)

Well it wouldn't be more of a challenge than drawing it without the shorts, but a camel toe is definitely in order eventually.

>>214814
>Hey Incog, you dont plan to use Enty this year?
>
>I am considering it for my loli stuff, but i couldnt find the way to apply for an option for paypal.

I actually looked into Enty before considering the site thing, but it seemed to have a multitude of translation issues when I tried to use it. I figured if it was so difficult to just register an account and payment information for then it was likely to have more issues, which would likely reduce the chances of anyone going out of their way to pledge. Also, from what I could tell it didn't seem to have any PayPal support if you were not viewing the page in Japanese. Not sure if this is a regional thing, but I couldn't imagine the same PayPal I know allowing a site like Enty to use their service, much like Patreon has had to fight to use their service for NSFW creators. I feel Enty allowing loli content provides some issues on that front for PayPal outside of Japan.
save file
image:148452805300.png(687kB , 1320x1080 , LoliClub_BenGwenJade.png)

Here is the latest practice rendering that I did. Decided it was about time Jade got a turn again. Not fully decided on who is next, but I'm definitely feeling Penny needs something soon. Trying to alternate between my usual roster of characters for my practice pieces as to not stick to just one character too much. Not going to likely be doing many more of these with 3 characters, but there's still the chance I may do so based on how much space is left in a canvas and how much background effort I feel like putting in.
No.214820
Anonymous
Replies:>>214834
>>214817
The 'Sharing Ben' series continues!
No.214821
Anonymous
>>214817

As a Tencest and Jade fan, I fucking LOVE this.

Also, I like the new coloring method.
save file
image:148454216900.jpg(267kB , 888x1052 , IMG_5613.JPG)
>>214817
This is sizzling hot incog. It really sets the tone perfectly for the endless loli party of your website.
No.214826
Anonymous
>>214823
Why would you do that?
No.214827
Anonymous
>>214823
'Tis a nightmare creature from the abyss
No.214828
Anonymous
>>214817
Jade sure love riding Ben.
save file
image:148454858900.jpg(47kB , 376x573 , IMG_5473.JPG)
>>214817
>Penny needs something soon.

100% agree.. Wilykit and Wonderloli too
No.214831
Anonymous
>>214817
>Trying to alternate between my usual roster of characters for my practice pieces as to not stick to just one character too much. Not going to likely be doing many more of these with 3 characters

If Gwen is the third character I personally will not complain ^^
No.214832
Anonymous
>>214817
How long have you been using this new rendering style? It feels off somehow.
No.214833
Anonymous
Will you make a story involving Valeria Richards with a teen Peter Parker/Spider-Man?
save file
image:148456257100.png(697kB , 1320x1080 , LoliClub_BenGwenJadeEdit.png)
If you'd like to view my latest works you can find them at http://incognitymous.com/

I decided to make some minor adjustments to this piece before bed to see how it would look. I darkened the lines back up and slightly reduced the opacity of the shadows by roughly 5-10%. I felt that the style may really need the extra line darkness to make the characters look more on-model despite the clearly not on-model coloring technique. Let me know what you think about the changes.

>>214820
>The 'Sharing Ben' series continues!

Well it is a commonly requested theme so I figured why the hell not? Also, I just like Gwen being there when Ben is with the other girls.

>>214821
>As a Tencest and Jade fan, I fucking LOVE this.
>
>Also, I like the new coloring method.

Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out the coloring method so it still has a lot of issues but I'm slowly trying to work those out.

>>214823

...I laughed at this way more than I should have.

>>214832
>How long have you been using this new rendering style? It feels off somehow.

Honestly? This specific method was a first today. Every piece I've colored over the last week or so has been done with a completely different approach than the last. I also feel some stuff is off, but being my own worst critic I like to sometimes release images in such a state to see what others beside myself think about the current look. I personally think you may also be conflicted about the appearance of the lines in contrast with the darkness of the shadows, so hopefully this resolves that.

>>214833
>Will you make a story involving Valeria Richards with a teen Peter Parker/Spider-Man?

I know absolutely nothing about Valeria Richards except for the fact that I think she is Reed Richards daughter, which even that I assume based on the last name and the seemingly Marvel relevance of the question. I can honestly say my lack of information on these characters doesn't give me much interest in creating/drawing a whole story involving them.
No.214836
Anonymous
>>214834
I prefer your traditional coloring technique but even I have to admit that Gwen's boobs have never looked more suckable than they do here >,<
No.214837
Anonymous
>>214834

I prefer the darker lines. Doesn't look like a painting anymore.
No.214843
Anonymous
>>214816
>Yeah, nothing overly sexual between boys. Just maybe some poses/pinups

How about Ben copying a Gwen pose, spreading his butt or something
No.214844
Anonymous
>>214843
Just Ben showing off his stiffy would be neat. Think stripper moves on a ten year-old Magic Mike. Chicks will dig it.
No.214845
Anonymous
>>214844
Masculine

>>214843
Not as masculine

I'd prefer if he kept his identity as an alpha male so I'd go with the former
No.214847
Anonymous
>>214834
Wow incog! Great to see you having fun with the old crew again XD
No.214848
Anonymous
>>214834
>I just like Gwen being there when Ben is with the other girls.

She's the queen after all and Ben is her property so she needs to oversee and supervise every aspect of bedroom activity.
No.214850
Anonymous
>>214834
There could be version with cum dripping from her pussy.
No.214851
Anonymous
>>214848
>She's the queen after all and Ben is her property so she needs to oversee and supervise every aspect of bedroom activity.
Now we really need a scene with Gwen in proper dominatrix outfit and doing orgasm control on Ben, either magical manner or good old fashion hand/boot job.
No.214854
Anonymous
Replies:>>214936
>>214834
An interesting way to color these characters incog. I personally prefer the more basic cartoon style you use for the LC girls as they probably don't need to be solidified in texture in any way. Maybe use this effect on CGI lolis like Riley or Felicie. I think Gwen loses a lot of her sex appeal when artists do the Drew Gardner/ Apostle overthinking of her simple design. She doesn't need gimmicks or enhancements as we have seen from all the masterpieces you've created. You chose the other girls like Jade here for their similar aesthetic to her too.
No.214857
Anonymous
>>214834
>I also feel some stuff is off, but being my own worst critic I like to sometimes release images in such a state to see what others beside myself think about the current look.

Can't believe an artist like you still has anything to learn. Agree, trial and error is sometimes the best way to crack the code. I see that you are starting to learn with each new release.
No.214868
Anonymous
Replies:>>214870
>>214834
Yeah. Can't put my finger on it but this is better. Maybe it's the darker linework.
No.214870
Anonymous
>>214868
I think maybe it's the faces you've gotta balance as the cartoon features can appear unusual when fleshed out more than they should be. Maybe ease up on the opacity on the shadows when it comes to the face?
No.214871
Anonymous
>>214843
GWEN spreading his butt
No.214873
Anonymous
Replies:>>214891
>>214870
This. The realistic rendering combined with the cartoonish proportions/linework is sliding the picture towards the Uncanny Valley.
No.214875
Anonymous
>>214756
>Well I'd want to do a little more with the rendering if doing a fitness theme than just traditional flats.
>fitness theme

This calendar idea has potential so I'm into it. I can see beyond the gym setting where each girl is flexing a body part they're known for ie: Gwen-rippling abdominals, Toph-her sexy back but I think you can do more with the sports and sex theme. You can move them into different sporting activities that suit their personalities at the very least on a costume capacity. I'd want to see Penny as a tennis player for example-in a sexy, Incog-designed outfit with an X-rated twist. Wilykit I can see on an exercise bike lifting her tail showing off her toned ass. Diana can be in the gym too lifting weights, easily. Jade I imagine in gymnastic gear doing the splits (where we can see EVERYTHING). Alice as a beach volleyballer in an outfit skimpier than that sport normally requires. There's a yoga option for Raven where she's contorted in a position that reveals the inside of her buttocks. The number one crowd pleaser I think would be Cindy wearing a sexy variation of UFC gear in fierce fighting stance Rousey style.

I think you got the idea right when you mentioned drawing them "post work-out" in >>214725 where they're in a state of sweaty horniness. That's a brilliant idea. They've each got their own color scheme with their clothes which can be reflected on the sports bra+tights gym gear combo they'll be wearing in varying degrees of undress. Alice may be topless, Gwen might be bottomless etc. Each might possibly have an LC logo somewhere to denote they're a team. Most importantly, emphasise the muscles on the more gifted superhuman children as it canonically makes the most sense. I just don't see Alice or Penny as the type to be able to build or want any. Keep them all sweaty though, they've all gotta be sweaty!
No.214883
Anonymous
>>214817
>>214834
I dislike this new form of shading. You have a strict adherence to keeping on-model with these cartoonish characters, but then go in with a semi-realistic soft shading. It doesn't mesh.
No.214884
Anonymous
>>214883
Thank god he's only practicing til he gets good right? ;)
No.214887
Anonymous
While several people have expressed displeasure with the new color technique, I'm personally loving it. The watercest pic is great because of it. A little more ambivalent about the other, but even then, the girls look good.
No.214888
Anonymous
>>214887
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642184#search=Incognitymous

Link related is by far my favourite of Incog 1.0's works. It shows you can be faithful to the style of the show while making the image vibrant and going one step further to make it pop out of the page. I've heard people comment about how Incog's latest stuff is flat and I think they're comparing it with the painstaking 1.0 art. It used to take you a few days to perfect a piece whereas now that it's a job you're doing one a day. The output is great as always but people are still going to make that comparison with the old work, which I think combines flat and gradient shadowing techniques.
No.214889
Anonymous
>>214883
Yeah everything just sorta looks smudged and washed out. That's just what I think though incog. They're still pretty damn incredible don't get me wrong! I'm still eternally grateful for the wonderful art you create.
No.214890
Anonymous
>>214823
>>214885
And a meme is born =P
save file
image:148469708100.jpg(10kB , 144x255 , CCsakura.jpg)
>>214870
>>214873
This one example I found works somehow because the face has minimal shading. I think the color has been slightly lightened up overall there too. It's like an optical illusion that tricks the eyes into thinking face and body are the same shade of color.
No.214901
Anonymous
Replies:>>214902
>>214875
>Cindy wearing a sexy variation of UFC gear in fierce fighting stance

This just needs to happen
save file
image:148470178900.jpg(112kB , 1213x839 , UFC weigh in.jpg)
>>214901
Girls in fighting stance is sexy as fuck
save file
image:148470304600.png(224kB , 780x789 , 456456.png)
Hey Incognitymous, silly question:
do you like the dark lolis?
No.214911
Anonymous
>>214905
Fuck off
No.214915
Anonymous
Wow incog did everyone collectively lose their minds over the complex rendering techniques of your latest pieces? It's like nobody was prepared for you to do something so radical. Always the provocateur =P
No.214929
Anonymous
Your website is fantastic incog, although I had to dig around to find the calendar. You should have that on the front page.
save file
image:148478697100.png(515kB , 992x1463 , Ben10_BenGwenLicked.png)
If you'd like to view my latest works you can find them at http://incognitymous.com/

So I decided to do some experimenting with these two using a different color range. Mainly just brightened things up a bit to see how it would look. I've posted this on my site, and while I was going to do a render practice piece, I did this instead because I did another piece that took up a bit of time in the day for an event submission. It's SFW, and I'll be posting it here and on my site in a bit. I was going to upload everything at once, but it's getting rather late so for now I figured I could share this one at least.

>>214843
>How about Ben copying a Gwen pose, spreading his butt or something

Well the point of the piece would be to practice rendering male anatomy over female anatomy. Focusing the butt doesn't really achieve that effect. If I was going to practice that aspect of the anatomy I'd just stick to one of my usual girls.

>>214844
>Just Ben showing off his stiffy would be neat. Think stripper moves on a ten year-old Magic Mike. Chicks will dig it.

Pretty much what they would be. Just typical pinups of the characters that emphasize whatever part of the anatomy I feel the need to focus on.

>>214848
>She's the queen after all and Ben is her property so she needs to oversee and supervise every aspect of bedroom activity.

^This.

>>214854
>An interesting way to color these characters incog. I personally prefer the more basic cartoon style you use for the LC girls as they probably don't need to be solidified in texture in any way. Maybe use this effect on CGI lolis like Riley or Felicie. I think Gwen loses a lot of her sex appeal when artists do the Drew Gardner/ Apostle overthinking of her simple design. She doesn't need gimmicks or enhancements as we have seen from all the masterpieces you've created. You chose the other girls like Jade here for their similar aesthetic to her too.

I prefer the flatter style as well, but I do feel I should get rendering practice in from time to time. I only plan to do a couple/few such pieces a month at the most in months after this month, but it's not something I should avoid. I'm not using characters that already have rendered styles because I'd be too busy trying to replicate the methods used, which would take a bunch of time, as opposed to coming up with methods on my own.

>>214857
>Can't believe an artist like you still has anything to learn. Agree, trial and error is sometimes the best way to crack the code. I see that you are starting to learn with each new release.

There's always more to learn in any field of art. Trial and error is really the "only" way to crack the code concerning art, hence the need for practice.

>>214870
>I think maybe it's the faces you've gotta balance as the cartoon features can appear unusual when fleshed out more than they should be. Maybe ease up on the opacity on the shadows when it comes to the face?

Problem is I find that if the shadows are significantly lighter than the rest of the body then I find they don't fit in as well with the body. Rendering bodies and then keeping faces flat doesn't really work in my opinion. I can maybe agree with trying to ease up on the opacity a bit, but exactly how much is tough to discern without trying a few times.

>>214875
>This calendar idea has potential so I'm into it. I can see beyond the gym setting where each girl is flexing a body part they're known for...

That's pretty much the idea, although some of them wouldn't be quite known for any specific body parts so I'd have to go with something different. I agree with not giving them all a lot of tone/definition, I'm just utilizing that more for these practice renders. The calendar may still be kept mostly flats.

>>214887
>While several people have expressed displeasure with the new color technique, I'm personally loving it. The watercest pic is great because of it. A little more ambivalent about the other, but even then, the girls look good.

It's a work in progress. Everyone has different tastes. Some people prefer flats, others prefer more detailed shading. I'd just like to be able to occasionally offer a bit of both.

>>214888
>Link related is by far my favourite of Incog 1.0's works. It shows you can be faithful to the style of the show while making the image vibrant and going one step further to make it pop out of the page. I've heard people comment about how Incog's latest stuff is flat and I think they're comparing it with the painstaking 1.0 art. It used to take you a few days to perfect a piece whereas now that it's a job you're doing one a day. The output is great as always but people are still going to make that comparison with the old work, which I think combines flat and gradient shadowing techniques.

I actually use most of the same methods these days as I did then, I just use them more cleanly, don't generally make the gradients as dark as they used to be to keep things brighter, and don't generally soften up the shadows themselves on the figures with the blur/airbrush tool. It took me days to perfect the pieces because it used to take me forever to get the figures sketched out, the composition set up and the lines made. It doesn't take me nearly as long to finish those steps as it used to. Those are a few things I plan to experiment a bit with though as I do some flats practice over the next week or so, messing with color values and maybe simplifying the location of shadows in favor of some gradients and such.

>>214889
>Yeah everything just sorta looks smudged and washed out. That's just what I think though incog. They're still pretty damn incredible don't get me wrong! I'm still eternally grateful for the wonderful art you create.

Well I've never really used a tool similar to what I'm using now. The brush tool I've been using for these doesn't use the traditional opacity control of a Photoshop brush but rather uses color stretch, paint density, brush density, hardness, etc. I need more practice getting a good contrast of hard and soft edges with it.

>>214891
>This one example I found works somehow because the face has minimal shading. I think the color has been slightly lightened up overall there too. It's like an optical illusion that tricks the eyes into thinking face and body are the same shade of color.

Well the preview image seems to be for ants, but even at that size the face sticks out a lot to me. To me I see a highly rendered body with a flat anime face plastered on it. Maybe that's not the case as much at full size, but with that tiny image preview that's how it looks to me.

>>214905
>Hey Incognitymous, silly question:
>do you like the dark lolis?

That is a silly question. All lolis are good lolis.

>>214915
>Wow incog did everyone collectively lose their minds over the complex rendering techniques of your latest pieces? It's like nobody was prepared for you to do something so radical. Always the provocateur =P

I suppose a lot of people feel a need to provide input, since I am trying something quite new. I appreciate all of the input as it helps with the learning process by distinguishing what people think works and what they don't like.

>>214929
>Your website is fantastic incog, although I had to dig around to find the calendar. You should have that on the front page.

Thanks. I feel the calendar is about as easy to find as it could be. I've only got a few main pages on my site, one for status updates, one for free images and the other for member images. With the way the high resolution and resized images are separated it wouldn't make as much sense to put any specific project(s) on the home page. If I put the calendar there then anyone could say the same thing about having to find a specific gallery or comic, so it's just best to put everything related onto one page.
No.214937
Anonymous
Replies:>>214997
>>214936
Her ass.. I want to spank it.
No.214938
Anonymous
>>214936
>I suppose a lot of people feel a need to provide input, since I am trying something quite new. I appreciate all of the input as it helps with the learning process by distinguishing what people think works and what they don't like.

Cool.. I gave feedback because you asked for it here >>214834. The new one's hot. Did you make the colors lighter than normal?
save file
image:148478889300.jpg(1.30MB , 1695x3000 , CCSakura_Large.jpg)
>>214936
>Well the preview image seems to be for ants, but even at that size the face sticks out a lot to me. To me I see a highly rendered body with a flat anime face plastered on it. Maybe that's not the case as much at full size, but with that tiny image preview that's how it looks to me.

Aplogies sir. And yes I deliberately posted a thumbnail to show how obviously lighter and less rendered the face was but you're right, it's actually in fine full size.
No.214940
Anonymous
>>214936
Blessed flat colors.. Could this be any more perfect?!
No.214941
Anonymous
>>214936
Practicing perspective? It's on fleek bro.
No.214942
Anonymous
Replies:>>214943
>>214936
i remember you did 2 previus Ben10 pics using that color style.
No.214943
Anonymous
>>214942
He did 4 in this style
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642246
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642244
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642242

And the epic one of Gwen in her spacesuit
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642240
No.214944
Anonymous
People forget that Incog also tried his skills at hyper-detailed Gwens in the past

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642414
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642413
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642411
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642412
No.214947
Anonymous
>>214943
Those pics are done in a different style that the pic he posted.
No.214949
Anonymous
>>214936
>I did another piece that took up a bit of time in the day for an event submission. It's SFW, and I'll be posting it here and on my site in a bit.

Well the suspense is killing me sir !!
No.214950
Anonymous
>>214941
Perspective.. and day lighting?
No.214951
Anonymous
>>214936
Holy Ffjhggj567fhhvh fuckfuckfuck my mouth is watering incog!!as much as Ben's is! Christ!!
No.214952
Anonymous
>>214936
>Pretty much what they would be. Just typical pinups of the (male) characters that emphasize whatever part of the anatomy I feel the need to focus on.

Not into shota but you could corner that sizeable market if you added it to your repertoire. Give it a try and see what it does for sales over a month or two after getting word out. Speaking of which, how are sales? The fact that you're fooling around with new art styles and drawing for fun again tells me your site's doing well.
No.214955
Anonymous
Replies:>>214972
>>214943
i was referring that the shiny colors were similar to these.

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642394
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642398
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1642399
No.214969
Anonymous
Incog, the young maximovs section isn't working on your website.
No.214972
Anonymous
>>214955
Hey you're right! Totally forgot about those. Yes the colors seem washed out too. And he drew Gwen 2-3 years older by the look of her.
save file
image:148486424500.jpg(222kB , 475x720 , 5184786-valeria+richards.jpg)
Bio:
Valeria Richards is the daughter of Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) and the Invisible Woman (Susan Storm Richards). Although originally born from Earth-99315 as Valeria von Doom, and was later reborn as Valeria Richards in Earth-616

Valeria possesses remarkable intelligence even as a child. As a toddler she was seen to complete a Rubik's Cube with her father saying that she will be playing chess by the time she is two. Her intelligence rivals that of both her father and Doctor Doom

Full bio: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Valeria_Richards_(Earth-616)

Suggestion:

I've always wanted to see Valeria getting some recognition because there hasn't been much of her and she is quite an interesting character to have around, and Spider-Man does hang out with the Fantastic Four that I had this idea of two versions of Spider-Man being involved with Valeria, but that would depend on what version you would go for

Teenage Peter Parker/Spider-Man being dominated and seduced by Valeria Richards who, greatly admires both his skills and his intelligence, always has a crush on him and wanted to claim him as her boyfriend. However, she's completely oblivious on what to do as she studied about sex but never had any experience. I would like a story were you play both of the character's uneasiness and insecurities while build on something that could be quite fun. Both are intellectual characters and you're gonna have to work on that

Please give Valeria Richards some love with Spider-Man. I once ship those two. Please
No.214992
Anonymous
>>214969
It works. Click on Sketch.
No.214993
Anonymous
>Please give Valeria Richards some love with Spider-Man. I once ship those two. Please

Dude, that's creepy. And selfish, but above all creepy.
save file
image:148487813900.png(488kB , 1320x1080 , StarVsEvil_JackieFergusonWholesome.png)

So here's the more SFW request I did yesterday for a "Wholesome Week" event going on in the SvtFoE fandom on Tumblr. I ended up not posting it when I thought I would due to it only just recently being posted on Tumblr, and I wanted it to appear there first.

>>214937
>Her ass.. I want to spank it.

Gwen's bottom has a habit of inducing many habits and desires.

>>214939
>Aplogies sir. And yes I deliberately posted a thumbnail to show how obviously lighter and less rendered the face was but you're right, it's actually in fine full size.

I still feel the same way about the full. Different strokes and all that, but I feel the face is simply too heavily non-rendered to work with such a heavily rendered body. The face just looks very separate from the rest of the piece.

>>214940
>Blessed flat colors.. Could this be any more perfect?!

I'm sure it could be. I've spent too much time doing render practice this month, especially on top of fixing some posting issues on my site, and plan to get to trying out some new ideas with flats for a bit. They do not take nearly as long even when being experimental so I should be able to get back on track.

>>214941
>Practicing perspective? It's on fleek bro.

There's always room for more perspective practice.

>>214949
>Well the suspense is killing me sir !!

Sorry about that. Took it longer to get posted than I anticipated, but here it is.

>>214950
>Perspective.. and day lighting?

Yeah, I brightened up the colors quite a bit to see how it would look with the characters. In this one I used actually brighter colors, but next time I do something like this I plan to try it with more gradient highlights instead of brighter colors.

>>214952
>Not into shota but you could corner that sizeable market if you added it to your repertoire. Give it a try and see what it does for sales over a month or two after getting word out. Speaking of which, how are sales? The fact that you're fooling around with new art styles and drawing for fun again tells me your site's doing well.

Not into it either, which is why I've never wanted to target any markets with it. I wouldn't want it to be an expected subject matter. Sales actually haven't started on my site yet. I'm creating more stuff I'd like to see so that I can advertise that the site is functional and get some traffic going to it. I think I have my posting issues resolved now, so after a couple more posts I plan to have my host check for any issues I may have overlooked to see if I'm good to activate subscriptions.

>>214969
>Incog, the young maximovs section isn't working on your website.

It works, but due to it being the only section that has no complete works you need to click the "All" or "Sketch" option. Galleries default to completed works and grant the option to view incomplete works, so if nothing is complete it defaults to the no images message.

>>214973
>I've always wanted to see Valeria getting some recognition because there hasn't been much of her and she is quite an interesting character to have around, and Spider-Man does hang out with the Fantastic Four that I had this idea of two versions of Spider-Man being involved with Valeria, but that would depend on what version you would go for

Well receiving biographies on characters is not really enough to increase interest. I mean I know nothing of the characters and have viewed no material of the characters to really have an established interest in them. This means I'm never really likely to do anything extensive with these characters.
No.214998
Anonymous
>>214997
Very very nice!
No.215000
Anonymous
>>214997
No nudity and still sexy
No.215002
Anonymous
>>215000
its sure is.
No.215003
Anonymous
Replies:>>215052
>>214997
>Not into it either, which is why I've never wanted to target any markets with it. I wouldn't want it to be an expected subject matter.

Understandable. I'm sure people now realise that you have total creative freedom and are drawing where your mood takes you though?
No.215005
Anonymous
Different anon here. I, for one, am into shota and would definitely be interested in seeing it (be it solo pin-ups, yaoi, or maybe some futa/male stuff or pegging), but in no way should you feel obligated to provide it if it isn't something you're really into drawing. I'm happy enough with what you're currently producing.
No.215010
Anonymous
>>214997
I'd like to see her do some squats
save file
image:148490958100.jpg(21kB , 511x288 , IMG_5684.JPG)
>>214997
>Different strokes and all that, but I feel the face is simply too heavily non-rendered to work with such a heavily rendered body. The face just looks very separate from the rest of the piece.

Indeed. Conversely if a cartoon face is overly rendered it can come to resemble the cute yet grotesque dilated pupil Titan. Apostle is probably the only I've seen so far that can get that balance just right. His fleshed-out Simpsons porn for example.
No.215013
Anonymous
>>214973
Valeria Richards is the cover girl to the Comics thread here >>197033 getting raped by Venom no less :3
No.215014
Anonymous
>>214973
Val has all the chemistry of a rock, no thanks.
No.215021
Anonymous
>>214997
I'm curious what you mean when you say you don't do shota. It seems obvious to me that Ben is a shota as well as many of your other male leads.
No.215022
Anonymous
>>215021
I think he has specified close to maybe a dozen times that he doesn't do single shotas or shota on shota, and that he prefers to have a girl involved.
No.215023
Anonymous
>197033
I enjoyed that. Which is why we need more Val

>Please give Valeria Richards some love with Spider-Man. I once ship those two. Please
That would be creepy, but interesting to see aswell
No.215024
Anonymous
Uhh enough with the Valeria requests?
No.215026
Anonymous
>>214997
Wholesome Week? Sounds like a waste of time. Not when you're involved of course.
No.215027
Anonymous
>>214997
>Not into it either, which is why I've never wanted to target any markets with it.

Re: shota I wonder if you could work on some for practice but not advertise your website in it or even store it on your website. That way it's out there, people know it's you but there's nothing official to state that it's on your menu of regular output. So many shota threads on 4chan your stud Ben could do the rounds in.
No.215051
Anonymous
I noticed there were anons exchanging tips on how to draw Gwen in the trash thread. As the foremost authority on the character I was wondering if maybe you could give an illustrated tutorial on how you draw her. She seems too tricky for other artists to get right.
save file
image:148504551200.png(693kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage16.png)

Posting my next free page today. There are more pages as well as other illustrations I haven't released yet available on my Patreon. I planned to post this yesterday, but plans don't like to go exactly as had hoped. Due to the addition of other stuff in between I plan to release pages of my Patreon comic on Fridays from now on, although worst case may make me push it back a day to Saturdays on occasion. Regardless I'll always post stuff like this on my site first.

On that note, I believe I have officially resolved the very last issue with my site. Just going to allow a few days to try things out, but all checks/tests seem to now be running clear. I should be able to activate subscriptions now, but I want to give a certain scheduled task tool a few days to run without error before deciding to make any big decisions. I'll definitely post an update when things are decided for sure.

>>215000
>No nudity and still sexy

Nudity is not necessary for something to be sexy. Fully dressed sexual activities can also be quite appealing.

>>215003
>Understandable. I'm sure people now realise that you have total creative freedom and are drawing where your mood takes you though?

Well I'm not going to be able to draw only where my mood takes me for a while as I still need to provide incentive for pledging, but it would be a lie to say that's not exactly where I would like to be in the future.

>>215021
>I'm curious what you mean when you say you don't do shota. It seems obvious to me that Ben is a shota as well as many of your other male leads.

As this person says:
>>215022
>I think he has specified close to maybe a dozen times that he doesn't do single shotas or shota on shota, and that he prefers to have a girl involved.

Only that I prefer it to be straight shota, and that a girl be involved in some way as I'm not really as interested in drawing boys. Of course it's necessary to draw them for equivalent practice due to them being present in my works often, but I don't want to draw them just for the sake of drawing them.

>>215026
>Wholesome Week? Sounds like a waste of time. Not when you're involved of course.

Eh, wasn't too bad. Just a single piece to post. I was simply poked into submission to make something for it.

>>215027
>Re: shota I wonder if you could work on some for practice but not advertise your website in it or even store it on your website. That way it's out there, people know it's you but there's nothing official to state that it's on your menu of regular output. So many shota threads on 4chan your stud Ben could do the rounds in.

I wouldn't want to make something not for Patreon and not advertising my site right now.

>>215051
>I noticed there were anons exchanging tips on how to draw Gwen in the trash thread. As the foremost authority on the character I was wondering if maybe you could give an illustrated tutorial on how you draw her. She seems too tricky for other artists to get right.

Pretty much all I can say for the most part is keep the frame very slender, her bottom small and round and her chest flat. For her face just make sure her features are kept mostly sharp as the show uses mostly sharp features.
No.215054
Anonymous
Replies:>>215073
>>215052
Sex with Katie would be fantastic! She's a literal firecracker! Or thundercracker as it were.
Replies:>>215073
save file
image:148504688100.gif(1.88MB , 296x155 , reginageorge.gif)
>>215052
>There are more pages as well as other illustrations I haven't released yet available on my Patreon.

.. more pages and drawings in the whatnow..?
save file
image:148510937700.jpg(54kB , 720x576 , vlcsnap-00046.jpg)
With The Power Of The Stone Age(-Loli)
No.215073
Incognitymous

Hey guys. Not posting it here, but I did just post an image of Penny and Brain on my site and on Jab. I'm not posting it here because of the no bestiality rule for these boards, which I am quite sure Brain is in that territory. Just wanted to pop in and let you all know.

>>215054
>Sex with Katie would be fantastic! She's a literal firecracker! Or thundercracker as it were.

Agreed. Not only is she adorable even as an adult, but there's a bit more to what her power is doing right now than just emitting lightning that could also be fun.

>>215055
>.. more pages and drawings in the whatnow..?

In the Patreon thingamajig. I'm still releasing everything publicly, but I'm going to be trying a monthly delay system where I release free content weekly. Doing daily updates has always been a bit of a time sink, and will be even more so now that I have a site I have to update. I'm going to be creating content for both Patreon and my site from now on so I'll need all the time I can get. I'm going to try and sort content by which week of the month I completed it, and then the following month I post it at the end of said week, I'm thinking Fridays. We'll see how it goes but that's the plan for right now.
No.215075
Anonymous
>>215073
>Hey guys. Not posting it here, but I did just post an image of Penny and Brain on my site and on Jab. I'm not posting it here because of the no bestiality rule for these boards, which I am quite sure Brain is in that territory. Just wanted to pop in and let you all know.

Thanks incog. It's perfect. So perfect. Penny is as beautiful as she is on the show!
No.215076
Anonymous
Replies:>>215245
>>215073
There's something unique about Penny and Brain's relationship. Not only do they share a bond of pet and master but that of best friends. And even further beyond that when you realise that Brain is the white knight that always rescues his constantly tied-up, captured damsel Penny from danger. You've created another layer with how you've done this latest piece: fuck buddies. Usually bestiality porn aims to degrade and humiliate the female but there's not even a sign of that here. She's having too much fun. The brick wall is an indicator that they're hiding their sexual relationship. One could even interpret that to mean that they are secret lovers. Either way this is hot as fuck. Congratulations on this production!
No.215084
Anonymous
>>215073
your Penny x Brain pics are great.
No.215085
Anonymous
>>215052
>Pretty much all I can say for the most part is keep the frame very slender, her bottom small and round and her chest flat. For her face just make sure her features are kept mostly sharp as the show uses mostly sharp features.

They should really study your drawings of her. It's that simple.
No.215097
Anonymous
Is there any possibility of having Sarada into the Loli Club? I actually like the character and I would like to see more of her in the future
No.215101
Anonymous
>>215052
>On that note, I believe I have officially resolved the very last issue with my site.

About time m'man. Let the good times roll!
No.215103
Anonymous
>>215052
>Well I'm not going to be able to draw only where my mood takes me for a while as I still need to provide incentive for pledging, but it would be a lie to say that's not exactly where I would like to be in the future.

Just as long as you're charging fairer rates for yourself. Remember the old days when you were charging peanuts for requests? lol. Humble beginnings!
No.215104
Anonymous
>>215097
Loli Club membership is full already, right incog? Or are we doing the rotating roster thing.
No.215108
Anonymous
Replies:>>215181
>>215104
I wouldn't mind a UN security council situation. Permanent seats for loli cornerstones and rotating seats for featured lolis. Gwen, Penny, and Wondy for permanent status in my book.
No.215113
Anonymous
>>215104
>Loli Club membership is full already, right incog? Or are we doing the rotating roster thing.
If you took the bother of visiting his site, you would know.
No.215127
Anonymous
>>215113
Not him but jeeze don't be a dick regarding a simple question
No.215130
Anonymous
Replies:>>215184
>>215113
Where does he talk about loli club on his site?
No.215133
Anonymous
>>215073
>I'm still releasing everything publicly, but I'm going to be trying a monthly delay system where I release free content weekly. ... I'm thinking Fridays. We'll see how it goes but that's the plan for right now.

So.. lube and tissues ready on Fridays.. check
No.215139
Anonymous
How about something political like this >>215138 with Gwen incog
No.215181
Anonymous
>>215108
Gotta add Jade, Katie, Kit and Toph to the regulars there, those are Incog's golden girls.
No.215182
Anonymous
>>215052
Katie totally fried her brother's sperm before it could knock her up :D
No.215184
Anonymous
>>215130
Nope. Enter and find out yourself.
No.215223
Pepipopo
>>214816
very, very, VERY late reply from my part Incog, but here i am.

Damn, i made an Enty Account for nothing then, since even in japanese i dont seem to get the confirmation page to associate my page with my paypal account, crap.

I wish i could get paid for drawing my usual stuff i cannot put anymore on Patreon, but in other imageboards, MANY users frawn upon the promotion of Patreon accounts, i mean fuck, 4chan forbids it under its "self promotion" restriction, and i dont know about 8chan's either, but there's also the shitposter derailers on both places as well.
No.215224
Pepipopo
>>215223
Kind of think of bit. i cant seem to find a regular page to fill payment information such as credit cards or the like?

Is that damn site not been updating its info or what?
save file
image:148532971700.png(373kB , 1511x1033 , Enty crappy guide1.png)
>>215224
Well, i have some news, apparently in order to see the "payment Registration" in your settings options, you need to first have setup your page and uploaded an actual piece or work.
No.215230
Anonymous
>>215223
Yes of course Pepi, posts that try to sell things are treated like junk mail. That's why you have to let your promo pictures do the talking for you. That way you've tricked everyone into thinking you've created content when all what you did was advertise your contact details. Say nothing else or you will be seen as a spammer.
No.215237
Anonymous
>>215223
Incog already has his website. Why would he need an Entry account?
I personally don't like this Enty site.
save file
image:148538333500.png(562kB , 1403x1052 , Ben10_BenGwenAfterAnal.png)
Decided to do a quick Gwen piece. I had this done about 2 hours ago but I ran out of time to post it outside of my site due to having to run out the door to handle something. Now that I'm back I figured I'd post here. Not much else to say on that.

>>215076
>There's something unique about Penny and Brain's relationship. Not only do they share a bond of pet and master but that of best friends. And even further beyond that when you realise that Brain is the white knight that always rescues his constantly tied-up, captured damsel Penny from danger. You've created another layer with how you've done this latest piece: fuck buddies. Usually bestiality porn aims to degrade and humiliate the female but there's not even a sign of that here. She's having too much fun. The brick wall is an indicator that they're hiding their sexual relationship. One could even interpret that to mean that they are secret lovers. Either way this is hot as fuck. Congratulations on this production!

I've also always liked their relationship. I've never been a big bestiality fan, but I've also never been up in arms against it. The relationship behind Penny and Brain is what I support more than the bestiality aspect of it so it's interesting enough to explore. I personally don't like content that degrades or humiliates any character(s), unless it's just lighthearted comedy or an overall fun/funny situation that's not overly serious. Characters having fun is where it's at, although sometimes it's amusing to draw different expressions.

>>215097
>Is there any possibility of having Sarada into the Loli Club? I actually like the character and I would like to see more of her in the future

There's really no room for new girls outside of rotating the last 2 slots. Even if I rotate slots there's no real chance for Sarada as the Club is exclusive to western characters.

>>215133
>So.. lube and tissues ready on Fridays.. check

Well for now I still plan to post this free content when complete until I activate subscriptions (waiting for someone to get back to me with feedback about testing something), which hopefully will be within a few/couple days from now. Once subs are active then all free content will likely be posted Fridays.

>>215139
>How about something political like this >215138 with Gwen incog

I'm not really a fan of pushing anything political into my works. It feels too "edgy" and unnecessary.

>>215181
>Gotta add Jade, Katie, Kit and Toph to the regulars there, those are Incog's golden girls.

Definitely have to have the starting 4, Gwen, Penny, Jade and Toph, in any such event.

>>215182
>Katie totally fried her brother's sperm before it could knock her up :D

I picture both that and the fact that Katie's powers allow her to absorb matter and convert it into energy to make her quite safe in such situations.

>>215223
>very, very, VERY late reply from my part Incog, but here i am.
>
>Damn, i made an Enty Account for nothing then, since even in japanese i dont seem to get the confirmation page to associate my page with my paypal account, crap.
>
>I wish i could get paid for drawing my usual stuff i cannot put anymore on Patreon, but in other imageboards, MANY users frawn upon the promotion of Patreon accounts, i mean fuck, 4chan forbids it under its "self promotion" restriction, and i dont know about 8chan's either, but there's also the shitposter derailers on both places as well.
>>215224
>Kind of think of bit. i cant seem to find a regular page to fill payment information such as credit cards or the like?
>
>Is that damn site not been updating its info or what?
>>215225
>Well, i have some news, apparently in order to see the "payment Registration" in your settings options, you need to first have setup your page and uploaded an actual piece or work.

I gave Enty a try and had the same troubles at first figuring out how to navigate. The necessary steps were difficult to figure out due to translation issues, and even once I got to the setup stage for my bank information I couldn't tell for sure I put it in correctly due to differences in banking information and the fact that terms did not seem properly localized. After a bit of effort I just gave up, especially after I noticed there was no ability to register any non-JP PayPal service. The site definitely seems a great alternative, but until translation issues are resolved it appears to be best served for JP creators, or creators that want to target a JP audience. I don't feel most users would be willing to go through the trouble of figuring out how to navigate through the site to pledge otherwise.

>>215230
>Yes of course Pepi, posts that try to sell things are treated like junk mail. That's why you have to let your promo pictures do the talking for you. That way you've tricked everyone into thinking you've created content when all what you did was advertise your contact details. Say nothing else or you will be seen as a spammer.

Yeah, you really have to just make content with your information. Sites have to be strict about commercial promotion due to the fact that it would otherwise open the way to advertising being spammed all over their site. I wouldn't say it's about "tricking" anyone into thinking you've made content, as that makes the act of promoting/marketing oneself seem like a deceptive practice. The point is to make content but then use it afterwards to advertise yourself by putting your info on it. People are generally more open to seeing content with a link on it to other similar content than they are to someone hopping around the internet saying, "Come over here and look at what I made."

>>215237
>Incog already has his website. Why would he need an Entry account?
>I personally don't like this Enty site.

It's pretty much just a Japanese Patreon. It's a seemingly good alternative that I tried to give a chance before making a site as it does not forbid loli. The reason I backed down was only because the site was a pain to navigate and had other display issues when translating.
No.215252
Anonymous
>>215245
Hey Incog, you ever gonna finish that Ben 10 Summer comic about the first time Ben and Gwen fucked?
No.215254
Anonymous
>>215245
so damn hot
anal with Gwen is always welcome~
No.215258
Anonymous
>>215252
He already awsered that question.
No.215259
Anonymous
Replies:>>215261
>>215245
Unff fuck that pussy next
No.215261
Anonymous
>>215259
that would be an unhealthy practice though
I'd say more anal instead
No.215263
Anonymous
Replies:>>215273
>>215245
So sexy and cute.
No.215264
Anonymous
>>215261
Plug back in either way. This kid is thirsty!
No.215266
Anonymous
"All free content will be posted on Friday" so you'll post more than one piece on Friday? Or just one?
No.215267
Anonymous
Replies:>>215334
>>215266
free content at a very low resolution in comparisson to original though
maybe 50% would have been good but damn, not even close

and I know, it's still free so I shouldn't be complaining but still
No.215268
Anonymous
Incog, have you ever drawn someone in the standing cowgirl position? If not, you should try doing that.
No.215271
Anonymous
>>215245
>I'm not really a fan of pushing anything political into my works. It feels too "edgy" and unnecessary.

100% avoid to keep a shitstorm of anarchists and internet trolls ruining everything. Glad that you're smart enough to know it and not an attention whore.
No.215272
Anonymous
>>215245
I don't think I've ever seen you draw Gwen's shoes from that angle. I find it cute! Like everything else about her.
No.215273
Anonymous
>>215263
And popular to boot
No.215275
Anonymous
>>215245
I've always LOVED your "too turned on to bother taking clothes off" angle where we're always catching Ben and Gwen screwing frantically in the heat of the moment. But have you ever thought about a pic where Gwen is being ravished by Ben in skimpy negligee she deliberately picked out and wore for him? Like if Ben came home from school one day only to find that Gwen had beaten him there and was on his bed wearing expensive lingerie to surprise him with (pretty much what any of us would want). One can only imagine how hard he would fuck her after being so turned on by how hot she looked wearing it.
No.215276
Anonymous
>>215245
I bet Gwen pulls her pants back up after all those cream pies and walks around with cum oozing out of her crotch all day too.
No.215280
Anonymous
>>215245
Thanks incog. Although the last one was great I definitely prefer Gwen in her iconic colors. She's more recognisable this way.
save file
image:148545839300.png(78kB , 1904x818 , Patreon shadow ban.png)
In some News........

Seems that Patreon is "shadow banning" people under the pretense of "Maintenance", cause i keep getting this message since 3 days ago on pic related.

But everyone else can work just as fine, i can even access my notifications, dashboards and Patreons Home feed, BUT NOT MY MAIN PAGE!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

-------------

Also, as for Enty, when i registered my paypal account, they seemed to have accept it, tough i am not sure if they ask you a fee for start sharing content like patreon did when i join it.
No.215285
Anonymous
Replies:>>215328
>>215282
That is unfortunate Pepi. The injustice of this is maddening. How long has it been that way?
No.215288
Anonymous
>>215282
sometimes a maintenance is just a maintenance
No.215289
Anonymous
Replies:>>215290
>>215261
Unhealthy? They're debauched cartoon cousin(among other familial relation) fuckers.
No.215290
Anonymous
Replies:>>215294
>>215289
Incestuous cousins da best
Of course it's healthy, anon. It seems you're confused
No.215294
Anonymous
Replies:>>215295
>>215290
I was trying to point out how ridiculous it was to point out ATP is unhealthy for cartoon characters
No.215295
Anonymous
>>215294
Ass to mouth maybe, but ATP is fine as long as they had an enema first, and Gwen strikes me as the type to have cum enemas on a daily basis so her hygiene is top notch.
No.215296
Anonymous
>>215245
>Well for now I still plan to post this free content when complete until I activate subscriptions

Awww sweet! You are too generous man! Thank you. Obviously I pray that you create Gwen-centric content until that date XD
No.215297
Anonymous
>>215245
All her holes look so appetising, even her nasty, cocksucking mouth. They need immediate filling to the brim with boy juice.
No.215299
Anonymous
>>215245
Incog I love your favourite ass-in-the-air position and how incredible the view is and how convenient it is for both Ben and us voyeurs but could you do more of Gwen naked while opening her legs for us? The only thing more of a thrill than being invited to mount her upturned anus is being given the chance to taste the sweet treasures between her legs. The view of her underage body in such a provocative pose alone would be incredible.
No.215309
Anonymous
Replies:>>215317
>>215252
>Hey Incog, you ever gonna finish that Ben 10 Summer comic about the first time Ben and Gwen fucked?
No, he isn't.

(I know the real answer is yes, but let's try saying "no" to see if these people finally understand "yes")
No.215317
Anonymous
>>215309
Okay thanks
save file
image:148554489900.jpg(68kB , 640x512 , RL7CWHM6ILIO7VK92SYJHF1XN92UX6AV_0.jpg)
So there happens to be a website where it automatically adds color to your lineart. Word has it Japanese artists are going crazy for it.
http://paintschainer.preferred.tech/

Decided to put up one of Incog's linearts and this is how it turned up
No.215319
Anonymous
>>215318
That's some terrible bruising
No.215320
Anonymous
>>215318
Oh dear
No.215321
Anonymous
>>215318
How to ruin an artist's work
No.215326
Anonymous
>>215245
> I personally don't like content that degrades or humiliates any character(s), unless it's just lighthearted comedy or an overall fun/funny situation that's not overly serious.

I think we're on the same page here. The most dark and rapey of your works is probably the one where multiple Charmcasters are gangbanging Gwenny and even that had a sense of fun about it.
No.215328
Pepipopo
>>215285
4 Days now

Yet all of my followers report no issues themselves when try to open my page.

Seems that Patreon is doing that on purpose, like that E-mail Incog got.
No.215329
Anonymous
>>215326
I did lol at Gwen's predicament in that piece but uneasily so :'D
No.215330
Anonymous
Replies:>>215332
>>215328
Maybe you are not smart enough to open your Patreon page, Pepi.
No.215332
Anonymous
>>215330
hehe don't me mean Trace. But maybe check your settings Pepi, could be your browser at fault.
save file
image:148557041200.png(569kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage17.png)

Posting my next free page today. Now we're up to page 17, although there are several more on Patreon that I'll be releasing. I'm also going to be making a poll to start another comic project on Patreon, the new one being a color comic. I am going to continue the Power Pack comic, but due to the intended length and monochrome nature of it I will likely keep it as a side project alongside the newer main projects.

I'm going to be going with more popular/mainstream characters this time around, but there is a good chance of anime characters being selected due to limited options as far as 18+ characters go. That may mean the comic is not updated here on /pco/, but I'll try and remain active here anyway since I'll hopefully have subscriptions up within the next couple days, meaning more loli content for all.

>>215252
>Hey Incog, you ever gonna finish that Ben 10 Summer comic about the first time Ben and Gwen fucked?

Yes.

>>215266
>"All free content will be posted on Friday" so you'll post more than one piece on Friday? Or just one?

I plan to post all works that were done on the matching week of the month prior, but I have to get the schedule rolling for sure, and this month wasn't a really great one due to practicing/messing with new stuff.

>>215267
>free content at a very low resolution in comparisson to original though
>maybe 50% would have been good but damn, not even close
>
>and I know, it's still free so I shouldn't be complaining but still

Well currently the resolution is 40%, so it's pretty close to 50%; however, it is true that the resolution will be further reduced soon. Maintaining a site is going to be more work than maintaining just a Patreon page or something, as indicated by a lot of time yesterday taken up helping someone resolve a technical issue in relation to my site. I really do need to do more to encourage subscribing/pledging to my stuff, and with how much time and resources I've invested into my site already I need to do more to make it seem appealing.

>>215268
>Incog, have you ever drawn someone in the standing cowgirl position? If not, you should try doing that.

I think so, unless there's some subtle detail that separates it from other similar positions that I am not aware of.

>>215272
>I don't think I've ever seen you draw Gwen's shoes from that angle. I find it cute! Like everything else about her.

I've done so before, many a moon ago, but lately she's been nude and/or barefoot more often.

>>215275
>I've always LOVED your "too turned on to bother taking clothes off" angle where we're always catching Ben and Gwen screwing frantically in the heat of the moment. But have you ever thought about a pic where Gwen is being ravished by Ben in skimpy negligee she deliberately picked out and wore for him? Like if Ben came home from school one day only to find that Gwen had beaten him there and was on his bed wearing expensive lingerie to surprise him with (pretty much what any of us would want). One can only imagine how hard he would fuck her after being so turned on by how hot she looked wearing it.

I've always liked that angle as well. The partially clothed, "just stopping to do it real quick" situation has always
been one I've liked. As for the scenario, I've got a limitless amount of things I'd like to do, but time only allows for so much. Scenario based works take longer to do, and I've got enough of that in store that I'd like to get to with my comic, which will hopefully resume very soon.

>>215276
>I bet Gwen pulls her pants back up after all those cream pies and walks around with cum oozing out of her crotch all day too.

That's pretty much how I picture her.

>>215280
>Thanks incog. Although the last one was great I definitely prefer Gwen in her iconic colors. She's more recognisable this way.

Well different people like different things, and it never hurts to try out some different color ideas.

>>215282
>In some News........
>
>Seems that Patreon is "shadow banning" people under the pretense of "Maintenance", cause i keep getting this message since 3 days ago on pic related.
>
>But everyone else can work just as fine, i can even access my notifications, dashboards and Patreons Home feed, BUT NOT MY MAIN PAGE!
>
>Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>
>-------------
>
>Also, as for Enty, when i registered my paypal account, they seemed to have accept it, tough i am not sure if they ask you a fee for start sharing content like patreon did when i join it.

I feel you need to clear your browser settings. When Patreon last went into maintenance I was unable to access my page because it became case sensitive. My browser had "patreon.com/incognitymous" in its history, but I suddenly had to type "patreon.com/Incognitymous" to access my page or I got a 404. It took me a minute to figure out the issue, and my patrons in Discord reported the same thing happening to them. Patreon then went into maintenance and the issue resolved itself.

As for PayPal, let me know if you get any additional information regarding that and Enty. The site would be more appealing if I could use PayPal with it. I wasn't able to enter my information before because when the site was translated the PayPal button actually disappeared. I'm quite sure you're going to have a fee to use the service as they'll at least have to charge a percentage for payment processing, as well as the PayPal fee. If they didn't take any cut they would just constantly lose money.

>>215295
>Ass to mouth maybe, but ATP is fine as long as they had an enema first, and Gwen strikes me as the type to have cum enemas on a daily basis so her hygiene is top notch.

Gwen of course has top notch hygiene. She's smart and cares about her health, so of course she cleans herself out in all ways she can, and drinks lots of semen to help reduce her chances of throat cancer. Also, cum enemas on a daily basis? I'd think more like every few hours, but I guess that still counts as daily.

>>215326
>I think we're on the same page here. The most dark and rapey of your works is probably the one where multiple Charmcasters are gangbanging Gwenny and even that had a sense of fun about it.

Yeah, and even that was only done as a direct guaranteed request slot. That was the most "extreme" I've gotten, and would definitely not do something more than it.

>>215328
>4 Days now
>
>Yet all of my followers report no issues themselves when try to open my page.
>
>Seems that Patreon is doing that on purpose, like that E-mail Incog got.

Clear your browsing history/cookies/cache and try again. I visited your page to check and I got in just fine.
No.215346
Anonymous
Replies:>>215478
>>215334
Fuck! Now that's how you do a climax scene. Very creative. Well done my friend
No.215347
Anonymous
>>215334
>Yes

I'm very glad to hear that. Totally get that you're saving it for after you open up shop. Gwen's the main attraction for most loli fans.
No.215349
Anonymous
>>215334
>I'm going to be going with more popular/mainstream characters this time around, but there is a good chance of anime characters being selected due to limited options as far as 18+ characters go.

Sounds like you've got a busy year planned ahead. Very curious as to which lucky cartoon/anime ladies will get the incog treatment. Kim Possible? Cowboy Bebop? Or are we talking more recent? Those are rhetorical questions I'm asking myself btw, I know how you like to surprise us.
No.215357
Anonymous
>>215334
Define mainstream
No.215374
Anonymous
>>215357
Popular and well known
No.215377
Anonymous
Drained my balls on all your pics here. This thread is lit bro. Look forward to more from you.
No.215378
Anonymous
>>215334
>I'm also going to be making a poll to start another comic project on Patreon, the new one being a color comic. I am going to continue the Power Pack comic..

Must be exciting being able to choose your projects. Hoping these new productions generate traffic for your site. Thanks for the update!
No.215385
Anonymous
>>215318
Slutty Jinora is best Jinora. I wish she got more love. Her and her sister. Anaxus is pretty much the only one that regularly draws her any more.
No.215403
Anonymous
They're turning feral in the Ben 10 thread again incog. help!
No.215418
Anonymous
Replies:>>215420
>>215403
It's not like Incog is going to go there with the Ban Hammer and deal with them all.
No.215420
Anonymous
Replies:>>215422
>>215418
He usually hoses everyone down by opening a new thread
No.215422
Anonymous
Replies:>>215424
>>215420
>being this greedy
No.215424
Anonymous
Replies:>>215426
>>215422
It's kind of his thing. He's the gatekeeper.
No.215426
Anonymous
Replies:>>215428
>>215424
That sounded more like a passive demand tbh
No.215428
Anonymous
>>215426
Nah. It's always an event when incog opens a thread. Are you new here?
No.215430
Anonymous
Replies:>>215459
>>215428
Im not new, but I think it's something he will do when he feels up to it.
Asking him despite he always end doing it, it's kinda harsh imo
No.215459
Anonymous
>>215430
>Asking him despite he always end doing it, it's kinda harsh imo
Yeah. I won't be surprised the day Incog stops opening threads. People are more harsh than grateful here.
No.215462
Anonymous
Replies:>>215467
>>215459
More grateful though. There's just that one harsh guy.
No.215467
Anonymous
>>215462
Id say more pushing sometimes
Even despite people know he often make thread starter pics and he's usually busy, they keep asking him to do it constantly.
No.215477
Anonymous
Everyone needs to read the new Ben 10 thread http://boards.plus4chan.net/pco/t215461.html#p215461
save file
image:148576092500.png(253kB , 638x863 , LoliClub_2018Calendar01Gwen.png)
Hey guys. Just popping in to give some news before I shoo off to bed, although the news can be found over at the new Ben 10 thread as >>215477 has mentioned.

Sadly I'm going to be taking a break from posting here for a while. There's no telling how long this will be, and it may very well be indefinite. The fact of the matter is that trying to maintain a site as well as updates for said site, while also keeping up with Patreon updates, is going to require quite a bit of effort. I'm going to finally try and get myself onto a consistent comic update schedule, trying to maintain several comics at once. Doing this while also trying to stay up to date on the status of threads, as well as trying to create pieces to start new threads as they get buried, is likely to prove quite cumbersome.

Essentially I need to take steps to save as much time as I can. This means trying to localize myself to the places I am obligated to update. My site seems to be fully functional at http://incognitymous.com/. I have actually just a moment ago activated subscriptions. Even though these are active users can still make free accounts to browse the free area and even leave comments and feedback there. If I am able to localize myself I will better be able to keep up with comments on both Patreon and my site, so if you'd like you stay in touch then feel free to make a free account there.

And before I go, here's the new Gwen calendar. Now for replies as I don't want to leave without responding to your comments.

>>215357
>Define mainstream

As someone else commented, popular and well known. The more known the characters are the more people that are bound to like the works. Of course I may occasionally open up polls for not as popular characters, but although themes for polls may change as time goes on I will generally look for more popular characters.

>>215377
>Drained my balls on all your pics here. This thread is lit bro. Look forward to more from you.

Well glad you enjoyed them. Sadly with this thread's death I will be stepping down for now. I've simply got too much that I personally want to keep up with. On the bright side I'll do free updates on my site every Friday, so that's something.

>>215378
>Must be exciting being able to choose your projects. Hoping these new productions generate traffic for your site. Thanks for the update!

I'm really looking forward to resuming the Ben 10 comic, that's for sure, and the Patreon selections are interesting enough to me. Also, I too am hoping to generate traffic for my site as I'd really like to shift the direction of my works back on track.

>>215385
>Slutty Jinora is best Jinora. I wish she got more love. Her and her sister. Anaxus is pretty much the only one that regularly draws her any more.

Agreed. Jinora is great, as is Ikki, but they weren't really major characters so I can see why they didn't get much attention.

>>215403
>They're turning feral in the Ben 10 thread again incog. help!

Well not a lot I can do about that but I started a thread. Sadly in the future someone else will have to calm the Ben 10 thread masses.

>>215428
>Nah. It's always an event when incog opens a thread. Are you new here?

An event that may sadly be reaching its eternal end. It's been fun, so it's sad to step down, but perhaps I may try and stop in to make a new thread if I feel I really have the time, but I cannot guarantee anything anymore.

>>215459
>Yeah. I won't be surprised the day Incog stops opening threads. People are more harsh than grateful here.

Well that day is here, but it's not for that reason. I simply have other update locations that are more of a priority, and if I were going to resume free updates at a separate location I would really need to make it worth the effort by going somewhere with a larger user base.

>>215346
>Fuck! Now that's how you do a climax scene. Very creative. Well done my friend

Thanks, though it helps that the characters have superpowers.

>>215347
>I'm very glad to hear that. Totally get that you're saving it for after you open up shop. Gwen's the main attraction for most loli fans.

Well now that subscriptions are active I can hopefully have a page up later this week.

>>215349
>Sounds like you've got a busy year planned ahead. Very curious as to which lucky cartoon/anime ladies will get the incog treatment. Kim Possible? Cowboy Bebop? Or are we talking more recent? Those are rhetorical questions I'm asking myself btw, I know how you like to surprise us.

Indeed. This is the reason I feel I must step down from creating new threads here. I spend a lot of time creating thread content as well as keeping up with these threads, which is time I feel I do not really have anymore. I need to maintain focus on keeping up with a content schedule, and maintaining thread starters as threads die does not really fit in. I feel it best to just let it go than to turn it into something I feel the need to struggle with.
No.215480
Anonymous
I can not wait to see your gwen comic continue incog ahhh! <3
No.215481
Anonymous
>>215478
Holy lord she is perfect. Makes me want to go to the gym haha. Thanks brother. Congrats on the opening!
No.215482
Anonymous
>>215478
I've never seen Gwen in this light before. MMA Gwen..I like it!
No.215495
Anonymous
Replies:>>215500
>>215478

Hah, you're actually using my idea for the calendar. You honor me, sir!
No.215500
Anonymous
>>215495
It's fantastic. We get to see the girls sweating and flexing XD
No.215501
Anonymous
>>215487
I would wash my face in her crotch.
No.215511
Anonymous
>>215478
Hell yes love seeing Fit Gwen's hard abs!
No.215622
Pepipopo
Welp, at the momet i havent actvated my Enty account, while i did registered my paypal account into the basic information options, i have my account on private, because at the moment i havent gotten any fee notification to pay.
No.215806
Anonymous
Back to not going to +4c for a while. You really livened this place up, best of luck to you dude.
No.216021
Pepipopo
Replies:>>216131
So..........where are you Incog?
No.216131
Anonymous
>>216021
At his website now
No.216780
Anonymous
>>214349
What hentai is this?
save file
image:149119367000.png(783kB , 1024x576 , tfw can I fit my whole fist into my ass.png)
>>214936
>That is a silly question. All lolis are good lolis.

Well, in that case please let me give you a few references of Goth lolis please:
http://i.imgur.com/lQ10jWL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oAUZYal.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TSlp1mj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/REszwRY.jpg

If would youy like know more about this anime, please contact me:
kleinenjaeger@gmail.com

Greetings.