/pco/ - Promotions

Welcome to /pco/ - Promotions. This board is for sexual material of a western nature. Please read the rules before posting:

Content not allowed: guro, scat, bestiality.
1) Content must fall into one of the following categories:
1a) Western properties (for ex.: Marvel, Mass Effect, Wakfu)
1b) Properties with a large Western interpretation (for ex.: Transformers, Sonic the Hedgehog)
1c) Original Content in Western "style" (for ex.: Ganassa, Kyhu, Owler)
1d) non-Western properties by artists predominantly known for Western art or style (for ex. artist generals or art dump threads)
2) Lesbian and Straight-shota are considered /pco/ material
3) Due to the nature of Western material, furry is allowed on all promotion boards!
4) FUTANARI/DICKGIRLS ARE /cod/ MATERIAL

DO NOT POST LIST
- MILFToon
- Jab Comix
- John Persons (The Pitt, etc)
- BannaGalactic
- Slipshine (and related sites)

Posting content from any of these will be a week's ban for first offense.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 329 posts, 57 files (57 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /pco/212166 Close window
Options
save file
image:147829475900.png(542kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsCoverResize.png)
Thanks again to my current Patreon supporters. The support is greatly appreciated. If you would like to show your support my Patreon can be found at http://www.Patreon.com/Incognitymous

You can find my latest works at http://jabarchives.com/main/profile/incognitymous

So doing something I was reluctant to do and starting a new thread with this cover for my current project. First time starting a thread without a loli showcasing it so I was rather hesitant to make this choice. I don't have any new relevant loli content to post at this time and do not have this month's calendar girl decided on to make a calendar. Since my thread is already dead and I was going to post the cover of my current project anyway I figured I could just use it in the meantime. Also, since this IS what I will be dedicating most of my time to for this month I figure it's relevant enough to use as a starter for one of my threads.

On that note, old thread being buried at >>211266. New thread not so buried right here.
No.212171
Anonymous
Replies:>>212216
>>212166
'Power Pack: The Patreon Years'

You're a genius..
No.212175
Anonymous
>>212166
Not sure if it's been mentioned already or if we're allowed to talk about it (whoops) but incognitymous.com seems to be coming along nicely, navigation issues aside. Is the free section on the site going to replace the main Jab gallery or link to it or something? It seems to be a bit redundant as it is. Speaking of which, fun fact - the content from your old Patreon page is, in fact, still online.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-pco-ben-10-6757934
No.212176
Anonymous
>>212166
incog why not do something with your two ocs for the next thread starter? They're cute as hell (especially the one in glasses and braids)
No.212178
Anonymous
>>212166
>incognitymous.com
I wanted to see more of the adult version of Power Pack for some time now, and Incog is doing it? It is like I died and gone to Heaven! I just checked myself, and I am still alive as far as I know :P.
save file
image:147830695400.gif(4.82MB , 449x328 , image.gif)
>>212166
Truly exciting incog. The most exciting part about this new production is that it gets me excited about your work featuring Katie Power in her younger years and makes me even more excited to see new art of her.
No.212180
Anonymous
>>212175
>www.patreon.com/posts/new-pco-ben-10-6757934

Whoah can't wait to see that on here.
No.212182
Anonymous
Incog.. Congratulations on the soft opening firstly. Secondly, I agree with this guy >>212176 I'm in love with your OCs! Thirdly, would you consider a 'Ben 10' option as one of your galleries? Gwen put you on the map bro and your work on Ben 10 turned so many people on to you.
No.212187
Anonymous
Replies:>>212195
>>212166
This appeals greatly to my latex spandex fetish >:)

http://www.xvideos.com/video9779801/touchy_feely_alyssa_reece_dani_daniels_elisa_2.91
save file
image:147832389100.jpg(164kB , 1328x513 , image.jpeg)
Incog please consider an Easter egg on your Homepage banner whereby we can see your OCs getting progressively more topless the more we click on them. Sorta like, 'one click underwear, two clicks nude', (for those of us wondering what color the tomboy's training bra is :3 )
No.212193
Anonymous
No.212194
Anonymous
>>212192
Just what are their names? They are sex bombs in the making. Have you considered having one of them as the December girl? We need a bespectacled nerd on the team!
No.212195
Anonymous
Replies:>>212218
>>212166
Can never have too much Power Pack.
>>212187
Yeah this one's great.
No.212196
Anonymous
>>212192
As added fun, maybe have them in alternate outfits on some days, like how the Google logo changes on occasion. Would keep people coming back to try their luck with each click. I'd probably check in and roll just see if the blonde is in a shiny, lime-green sports bra that day. Time is a factor so it wouldn't change from their standard *underwear-->>nude* sequence too often obviously, but it would make for an awesome surprise/ talking point whenever it did.
No.212199
Anonymous
While we're talking about site requests, maybe RSS support or a sidebar thing for recent updates? A system that lets you see thumbnails of what content is currently available for paid members would also tie into it nicely, something similar to the layout Patreon has where it lets you see the name of patron-only posts with a blurred thumbnail even if you're not logged in. I feel like it would be a bit more inviting than just having a flat paywall with mystery behind it. "Oh shit he's doing a new Gravity Falls pic with Mabel or whatever, I'll subscribe because I want to see that and I can't wait a month for it".

It would be fairly simple to implement, too, just have a globally accesible news section that points to the same thumbnail, and the members-only gallery which will show the picture itself or a subscription page based on whether or not you're logged in.

Also, some kind of a schedule/itinerary thing for the month or the next few projects with a rough ETA could also be nice. Plus it would preemptively answer "when is X comic being continued" and "when are you doing a comic/picture with Y" questions.
No.212200
Anonymous
>>212199
Yeah an at-a-glance "What's New" on the front page would be neat. Implemented at your leisure of course incog. You could very easily make your website THE place on the internet where fans can hang out with their favourite lolis. There's every chance it could become as addictive as your art.
No.212201
Anonymous
Replies:>>212217
>>212192
Your logo on the merch they're wearing. Brilliant.
No.212202
Anonymous
>>212200
There is a "Recent Work" slideshow but a chronological grid would be nice, similar to the Hentai Foundry interface.
No.212204
Anonymous
Yes please do a comic with your two OCs incog. I understand that you'll probably do the Ben 10 comic after you get the site up but you said that the comic will be in chapters so maybe you can do something with them in between each chapter?
save file
image:147839084000.png(601kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage01Resize.png)
Thanks again to my current Patreon supporters. The support is greatly appreciated. If you would like to show your support my Patreon can be found at http://www.Patreon.com/Incognitymous

You can find my latest works at http://jabarchives.com/main/profile/incognitymous

Quite a bit late but here's my update for today. Here is page 1 of the current Power Pack comic. Going back to the traditional format with paneling and all that now that I've gotten a practice set out of the way. Going to post maybe 2 more of the startup pages before going on the usual delay.

>>212171
>'Power Pack: The Patreon Years'
>
>You're a genius..

Haha, yeah. I sort of liked the "New Beginnings" title idea for that reason. I figured with this specific adult iteration of Power Pack being from an alternate timeline it made a perfect source material for adult comics similar to my normal Power Pack stuff.

>>212175
>Not sure if it's been mentioned already or if we're allowed to talk about it (whoops) but incognitymous.com seems to be coming along nicely, navigation issues aside. Is the free section on the site going to replace the main Jab gallery or link to it or something? It seems to be a bit redundant as it is. Speaking of which, fun fact - the content from your old Patreon page is, in fact, still online.

What navigation issues do you mean? There is some fine tuning that needs to be done of course but I'm not aware of any notable issues with navigation. As far as the free section of the site I do not plan to have it replace my Jab Archives gallery. For the sake of convenience I plan to lock all files/sections besides the home page once I have the feature available. I just wanted it to be convenient for people already at my site to be able to view the free stuff without switching sites. I wasn't really worried about it myself but I figured it's something that I would likely be asked about regularly if I didn't put it so I figured I'd resolve that situation early.

>>212176
>incog why not do something with your two ocs for the next thread starter? They're cute as hell (especially the one in glasses and braids)

Huh, I had forgotten that original content in a western style was allowed here. Read the rules again to confirm but I had for some reason thought original content was not allowed. The more you know. Regardless I don't think I'd be doing OCs for the next thread starter as I plan to do the calendar then instead.

>>212178
>I wanted to see more of the adult version of Power Pack for some time now, and Incog is doing it? It is like I died and gone to Heaven! I just checked myself, and I am still alive as far as I know :P.

Well I couldn't really think of any better options personally so glad you like the choice. I sort of plan this comic to have an end but to open the way for future Patreon Power Pack comics if I ever get the inspiration to do so.

>>212179
>Truly exciting incog. The most exciting part about this new production is that it gets me excited about your work featuring Katie Power in her younger years and makes me even more excited to see new art of her.

Someone suggested a good idea for this one that I am going with that while contemplating how to play it out I came up with a whole new personal canon thing for Katie involving her powers. Luckily I haven't done any full work with her that contradicts the idea so I'll be bringing it up in this comic as well as putting it into the Jack/Katie comic when I can finally get to that.

>>212180
>Whoah can't wait to see that on here.

It's actually already here. That's an old link leading to my past content still on Patreon's servers, albeit not accessible due to the account being locked.

>>212182
>Incog.. Congratulations on the soft opening firstly. Secondly, I agree with this guy >212176 I'm in love with your OCs! Thirdly, would you consider a 'Ben 10' option as one of your galleries? Gwen put you on the map bro and your work on Ben 10 turned so many people on to you.

I didn't feel the need to separate any content like Ben 10 and such into galleries. I save all of my images in a specific naming format that puts related content in order. This means all Avatar pieces will be by other Avatar pieces, all Ben 10 pieces adjacent to Ben 10 pieces and so on. I didn't really feel anything else was necessary, and anything else for my current galleries would be quite troublesome given the fact that I would have to tag/label/whatever would need to be done to each individual item as opposed to being able to bulk upload them. I don't feel like doing that for hundreds of images.

>>212192
>Incog please consider an Easter egg on your Homepage banner whereby we can see your OCs getting progressively more topless the more we click on them. Sorta like, 'one click underwear, two clicks nude', (for those of us wondering what color the tomboy's training bra is :3 )

Well I do actually have that header as a slider already despite the lack of additional images. I planned to add sliding banners there for redirects to my Patreon and/or other posting locations but that sounds like it could be a good use for it.

>>212194
>Just what are their names? They are sex bombs in the making. Have you considered having one of them as the December girl? We need a bespectacled nerd on the team!
>

No names at this point. Just designed them for the site and didn't put much thought into it beyond that. I haven't considered any OCs for the calendar as I don't feel it appropriate. All characters in the calendar need to come from some other source, although I could still do other crossover stuff with them in the future.

>>212196
>As added fun, maybe have them in alternate outfits on some days, like how the Google logo changes on occasion. Would keep people coming back to try their luck with each click. I'd probably check in and roll just see if the blonde is in a shiny, lime-green sports bra that day. Time is a factor so it wouldn't change from their standard *underwear-->>nude* sequence too often obviously, but it would make for an awesome surprise/ talking point whenever it did.

That is a fine idea. I would definitely consider that for holidays, or really any other special occasions I can think of, but overall it all depends on time restraints when it comes down to it.
No.212217
Incognitymous
Message too long. Part 2:

>>212199
>While we're talking about site requests, maybe RSS support or a sidebar thing for recent updates? A system that lets you see thumbnails of what content is currently available for paid members would also tie into it nicely, something similar to the layout Patreon has where it lets you see the name of patron-only posts with a blurred thumbnail even if you're not logged in. I feel like it would be a bit more inviting than just having a flat paywall with mystery behind it. "Oh shit he's doing a new Gravity Falls pic with Mabel or whatever, I'll subscribe because I want to see that and I can't wait a month for it".
>
>It would be fairly simple to implement, too, just have a globally accesible news section that points to the same thumbnail, and the members-only gallery which will show the picture itself or a subscription page based on whether or not you're logged in.
>
>Also, some kind of a schedule/itinerary thing for the month or the next few projects with a rough ETA could also be nice. Plus it would preemptively answer "when is X comic being continued" and "when are you doing a comic/picture with Y" questions.

Honestly I'm not even familiar with what RSS is. I've never personally followed a blog/page enough to delve into that sort of thing. It may sound simple to add such features but the coding is not by any means simple, at least not for someone like me with zero experience in such things. I'm trying to find other ways to show previews of images outside of the slider that I added but I am still trying to figure out how. It's not quite as easy as click and drag when it comes to customizing features for the site.

As for a schedule/itinerary idea I don't feel it necessary. I post content regularly and I never actually plan to take breaks from comics. I like to sit down and finish them before moving on to other projects but life has been causing unplanned detours. As such I honestly cannot give ETAs for anything of the sort at this time so it would be sort of pointless to try and come up with something until I can get things caught up.

>>212200
>Yeah an at-a-glance "What's New" on the front page would be neat. Implemented at your leisure of course incog. You could very easily make your website THE place on the internet where fans can hang out with their favourite lolis. There's every chance it could become as addictive as your art.

Currently I have a slider with recent updates on the front page and I plan to implement more if I can figure it out. Problem is it's not easy customizing how I want things to preview.

>>212201
>Your logo on the merch they're wearing. Brilliant.

Yeah, I created them to be mascots so I figured it important that my color scheme and logo be visible on them in bust shots.

>>212202
>There is a "Recent Work" slideshow but a chronological grid would be nice, similar to the Hentai Foundry interface.

I want to add one but still trying to figure out how.

>>212204
>Yes please do a comic with your two OCs incog. I understand that you'll probably do the Ben 10 comic after you get the site up but you said that the comic will be in chapters so maybe you can do something with them in between each chapter?

Another comic would be a long time from now. I still have 3 loli comic projects I want to finish, 2 of which are already started. Tossing in another comic is not really viable at this time. I can do stuff in between chapters as I do sort of plan to split the Ben 10 comic up due to length but that still doesn't change the fact I already have other things I would need to do in between.
No.212218
Anonymous
>>212195
his Ben10 and Power Pack stuff are my favorite.
No.212219
Anonymous
Replies:>>212254
>>212216
>No names at this point. Just designed them for the site and didn't put much thought into it beyond that

Thanks for replying! Maybe you could have a competition to name them among your subscribers. I personally would name the blonde one Kennedy. She just looks like a Kennedy :)
No.212222
Anonymous
>>212216
Iron Alex. Wow. Already my imagination is firing up about what this could be about. Off to an awesome start!
No.212226
Anonymous
>>212216
>Going back to the traditional format with paneling and all that now that I've gotten a practice set out of the way

As a cinefile I see things in frames so to me it flows a lot better.
save file
image:147848807900.png(558kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage02Resize.png)

Late update is late but here's page 2. Got so caught up trying to get some things working on my site that I pretty much lost the entire day to no progress. Oh well, didn't quite get what I wanted done yet but learned some things so it wasn't a total waste.>>212219
>Thanks for replying! Maybe you could have a competition to name them among your subscribers. I personally would name the blonde one Kennedy. She just looks like a Kennedy :)

Hmm, Kennedy does match her, but I'm not going to be too quick to choose a name. Maybe I will run some kind of "suggest a name" type deal. I do plan to make more OCs beyond those two in the future for other purposes so we'll see how that works. If I do I'm sure I'll have more "suggest a name" type stuff to go with them.

>>212222
>Iron Alex. Wow. Already my imagination is firing up about what this could be about. Off to an awesome start!

Well he's not going to be immediately relevant again for a few pages but there is a reason for the scene to lead into something else happening a few pages down the road. It's all very much related to the situation of that timeline in the actual comics.

>>212226
>As a cinefile I see things in frames so to me it flows a lot better.

The frames definitely help things flow. There's a reason they're the comic standard. Doing it without them was just a quick exercise in trying it out without frames.
No.212255
Anonymous
Replies:>>212293
>>212254
Omg, Katie.
No.212259
Anonymous
>>212254
not loli Katie but she still cute as an adult.
No.212261
Anonymous
>>212259
She's 15 here so not quite!
No.212262
Anonymous
>>212254
>Maybe I will run some kind of "suggest a name" type deal. I do plan to make more OCs beyond those two in the future for other purposes so we'll see how that works. If I do I'm sure I'll have more "suggest a name" type stuff to go with them.

I was actually going to suggest that lol. Like every one of your subscribers can get a chance of christening your creations with a name that you choose the winners of. What better way than to have everyone actively involved in your new venture through interactive contests. Maybe they could suggest outfits for them to wear in the click-and-undress banner every now and then too.
No.212263
Anonymous
>>212262
This would keep me coming back.
No.212274
Anonymous
>>212261
No, she's above 18.
No.212277
Anonymous
>>212254
She is filling in that suit very nicely with her blossoming form. Her pony tail is sexy as hell too.
save file
image:147855995800.png(438kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage03Resize.png)

And here's page 3 of the current comic. Thinking of starting the delay here but I may post the next page tomorrow and then delay. We'll see what I go with. I did fall a day/page behind because of work on my site yesterday but the situation was finally resolved. Still just a few security issues to take care of as well as finalizing the registration system, how to organize my home page and footer area but it's getting there.

>>212255
>Omg, Katie.

Indeed. Katie is adorable at all known ages.

>>212259
>not loli Katie but she still cute as an adult.

Agreed. Her older design is pretty much what made me want to choose them for this one.

>>212261
>She's 15 here so not quite!

Actually the Power Pack from these reboots are slightly older than their original Universe-616 variants. Turns out in the Hulk and Power Pack comics it is pointed out that Katie is 8. Since the alternate timeline is 10 in the future that makes Katie exactly 18, which is just in the legal range. If she were the same age as her original counterpart then yes, she would be 15.

>>212262
>I was actually going to suggest that lol. Like every one of your subscribers can get a chance of christening your creations with a name that you choose the winners of. What better way than to have everyone actively involved in your new venture through interactive contests. Maybe they could suggest outfits for them to wear in the click-and-undress banner every now and then too.

I'm going to try and create posts that serve just for discussions much like I did on Patreon, and I'm sure I'll make things like that among them.

>>212274
>No, she's above 18.

Well, she's only above 18 maybe in days but this is true.

>>212277
>She is filling in that suit very nicely with her blossoming form. Her pony tail is sexy as hell too.

Agreed. Although I miss the braided pigtails the ponytail definitely works for her.
No.212300
Anonymous
Replies:>>212372
>>212293
Hehe we do love our teenage heroines more when they're nudists :D
No.212301
Anonymous
>>212293
>I'm going to try and create posts that serve just for discussions much like I did on Patreon, and I'm sure I'll make things like that among them.

If you're lucky, your forum will be THE place to be a year from now. Generate enough traffic and you'll be able to sell adspace, which is the ultimate goal for any website, porn or otherwise (next to being the hub of viewing quality content of course). I envision the forum could even foster creativity among your fans through art jams too so that pretty soon, inspired by you and under the tutelage of your 'How to draw lolis' section, they can begin creating their own content so that it's not just you the art is coming from. Potentially, the forum could become the Jabarchives for a new generation of loli art enthusiasts.
No.212305
Anonymous
>>212293
Well that was fast.
No.212307
Anonymous
Replies:>>212360
>>212301
and so you can frame them for future gang-stalking and ciberbulliyng, yeah I can see the whole bussiness working like a clock
No.212308
Anonymous
>>212293

Incog is making Marvel comics now. Our little artist is growing up.

I remember when he drew his first money shot, back then you had to walk 30 miles in the snow to draw a tit.
No.212317
Anonymous
>>212254
>I do plan to make more OCs beyond those two in the future for other purposes so we'll see how that works. If I do I'm sure I'll have more "suggest a name" type stuff to go with them.

How about 'Brooke' for the nerd girl?
No.212332
Anonymous
Incog will you ever have a superhero character of your own? Nothing sexier than a loli with special talents ;)
No.212336
Anonymous
>>212332

I would be interested to see Incog design a hero costume at the very least. His old Halloween outfit pictures and Toph Darth Vader suits were well designed. Maybe some simple pencil sketches of ideas could be fun after you finish this excellent power pack comic.
No.212339
Anonymous
>>212336
Yeah but what kinda heroine will she be. Sweet and naive like Katie, a powerhouse like Wonderloli, or an emo alien like Starfire. I vote powerhouse.
No.212360
Anonymous
>>212307
Frame who in the what now? I was just exploring its potential. Not that incog would ever drop /pco since it's the place for literal promotions, but a time will come where we will all congregate primarily on the incognitymous.com board. Hopefully it's private like wwoec was, and not out in the open like jabcomix.
No.212372
Incognitymous

Sorry for the lack of any update the last couple days. I've actually been intently revising my toning methods as there were a few things I was unhappy with as well as the fact that I was sort of all over the place with them as I had never done anything like this with full backgrounds. I have actually redone the tones on the first 3 pages page two times now to get a method I was happy with. Now that I have a system figured out it will make future pages take less time at this stage as well as keep things more consistent so it should prove to have been worth the time. Hopefully I will be able to post a page tomorrow before starting the delay but I haven't been able to yet as this issue has delayed progress on finishing page 4. I didn't want to tone any more pages until I was certain of the method I wanted to use so I haven't been able to actually finish any past page 3, although I do have 2 more pages lined already.

>>212300
>Hehe we do love our teenage heroines more when they're nudists :D

That does indeed make them better. Why wear clothes in a nearly post-apocalyptic world when you live with a sex crazed family and can summon/dismiss your costume as needed?

>>212301
>If you're lucky, your forum will be THE place to be a year from now. Generate enough traffic and you'll be able to sell adspace, which is the ultimate goal for any website, porn or otherwise (next to being the hub of viewing quality content of course). I envision the forum could even foster creativity among your fans through art jams too so that pretty soon, inspired by you and under the tutelage of your 'How to draw lolis' section, they can begin creating their own content so that it's not just you the art is coming from. Potentially, the forum could become the Jabarchives for a new generation of loli art enthusiasts.

Well I'm not really planning a forum as much as I am a blog style update system. There will be commenting available so I'm sure I'll be able to implement votes and the like in my posts. I do see tools available for starting a forum so I "could" possibly make one, but that would likely require too much moderation. Unless my site were to explode in support I don't think I'd quite have the resources to manage such a thing unless it was a very small community.

>>212308
>Incog is making Marvel comics now. Our little artist is growing up.
>
>I remember when he drew his first money shot, back then you had to walk 30 miles in the snow to draw a tit.

Those were dark days. Drawing that tit after walking those 30 miles was so difficult with the shaky/numb hands from the travel.

>>212317
>How about 'Brooke' for the nerd girl?

Another good name. I've been jotting the names that I like down in a Notepad document for future reference and that's definitely going in there. So far I've liked Addison and Kennedy for the main OC, but Addison and Brooke, Addison for the main and Brook for the secondary, has a rather nice ring to it. Definitely considerations.

>>212332
>Incog will you ever have a superhero character of your own? Nothing sexier than a loli with special talents ;)

I could, although most of my cast are already superhero lolis. I guess the hardest part would be coming up with a suitable loli power.

>>212336
>I would be interested to see Incog design a hero costume at the very least. His old Halloween outfit pictures and Toph Darth Vader suits were well designed. Maybe some simple pencil sketches of ideas could be fun after you finish this excellent power pack comic.

I'd have to decide the name/type of hero before deciding on an appropriate costume. Maybe I'll give it some though but I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any.

>>212339
>Yeah but what kinda heroine will she be. Sweet and naive like Katie, a powerhouse like Wonderloli, or an emo alien like Starfire. I vote powerhouse.

That is indeed the question, although I assume you mean "emo demon like Raven". Starfire is more of a sweet and naive character like Katie.

>>212360
>Frame who in the what now? I was just exploring its potential. Not that incog would ever drop /pco since it's the place for literal promotions, but a time will come where we will all congregate primarily on the incognitymous.com board. Hopefully it's private like wwoec was, and not out in the open like jabcomix.

I don't plan to drop /pco/ but I've definitely been having to reduce my activity here to keep up with my other venues. With all of the work it is taking just to keep up with what I am I still don't feel I'll have the time/capacity to run a full forum. If I do decide to make something it would definitely be private as I have to maintain some accountability for content posted, but realistically if I wanted the forum environment I would likely just migrate over to Jab's forums as there are no rules limiting the content I post there.
No.212373
Anonymous
>>212360
would still work fine as a sweet honeypot to learn the disrty secrets of all those nasty rookie loli artists wannabe who would be as naive as to open themselves in the forum, would work like fucking swiss clock for latter black-mail I tell you, sure thing incogn´s budies wont miss the chance, you gotta fuck with all those artsy weirdos!
No.212374
Anonymous
>>212372
Why does everyone think Incog is going to open some kind of WWOEC or JabArchives website?
As far as I know, it's just a personal blog to post pictures.
No.212375
Anonymous
>>212374
He's building his own paywall now
No.212377
Anonymous
>>212375
wow, working on a lolicon porn page doesn´t break the police´s ethics code somehow?... I mean, of course incognitimous (from incognito) isn´t a secret police (secret, like in incognito lol) you can tell from his great style , but, in the case he was (wink wink) working on that would be pretty RAD and all that stuff, right? :)
you know... all that consensualitititity and stuff... one day even SJWs will start coming into his page to fap, damn! what a turn off!
ey, but fear not, and make sure you give all your data to get the hone... the porn
No.212378
Anonymous
>>212375
And Patreon is going to pay for it.
No.212389
Anonymous
>>212374
I misunderstood and misinterpreted his word 'post' for 'board' post instead of 'blog' post. Sorry my bad :3
No.212390
Anonymous
>>212372
>I'd have to decide the name/type of hero before deciding on an appropriate costume. Maybe I'll give it some though but I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any.

Well we're going to have fun with this. You should make an ad for this little game that invites people to your website. ***Incog is making a superhero loli. Send suggestions for name, costume and powers to incognitymous.com*** Might be a promo that draws a crowd.
No.212400
Anonymous
>>212374
It could potentially grow. I'm even imagining incog taking Natis in and they could make content together. Create a loli utopia. The site's got to make money first of course, then incog can have others on payroll.
No.212401
Anonymous
>>212372
>I didn't want to tone any more pages until I was certain of the method I wanted to use so I haven't been able to actually finish any past page 3, although I do have 2 more pages lined already.

Classic incog, always trying to improve on perfect hehe
No.212403
Anonymous
>>212372
>the hardest part would be coming up with a suitable loli power.

Let's face it, incog, it needs to be sex based because it's what we want to see. A little kid whose very presence can arouse the people around her. Let's say it's pheromones or some kind of Aphrodite "I spread love" schtick. How it helps her save the world in team missions I don't yet know but it's designed strictly for comedic situations. Also, her power would be able to keep men and boys perpetually erect so she's able to give men multiple orgasms. Let's say it's a disabling power.
Replies:>>212435
save file
image:147885784800.png(601kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage01Resize.png)

So finally updating again. I have the first 5 pages officially complete of the current comic, despite remaking the first 3 pages twice. After getting some input from my patrons I finally decided upon a method for toning that I find adequate. The differences are not huge but there are some issues that I personally felt needed to be resolved and I got a consistent system going now. For the sake of consistency I will be reposting the first 3 pages and then posting page 4, but from there I plan to start my delay.

On that topic I may have to increase my delay a bit. At this point in time I've been slowed down by working out some issues in my current method as well as work on my site so I am not actually all that far ahead on finished works. I still need to get the next calendar girls figured out as well as get some extra Patreon content out before starting free updates again so I may have to go about 2 weeks this time around before I start posting new pages instead of my normal 1 week delay. Due to this I will try and do some random loli pieces on occasion, most likely just a sketch/lines here and there, just to occasionally have something new to post here in the meantime.

I'm a bit exhausted right now so I'll have to save comments for later.
save file
image:147885788200.png(579kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage02Resize.png)

And here is page 2 redone.
save file
image:147885789800.png(419kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage03Resize.png)

Now time for page 3.
Replies:>>212411
save file
image:147885794200.png(662kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage04Resize.png)

And here is the last free page for now.
No.212411
Anonymous
>>212409
I like the quick transition to the sex scenes.
No.212421
Anonymous
Aww hell YES, party with Julie and Alex XD
save file
image:147890077800.png(423kB , 992x1403 , Ben10_BenGwenMax.png)

So my Saturday plans are moved to Friday this week, and as such my day ends in a minute. I was up late working last night so I didn't have a lot of time today before now. Instead of starting on the next page of the comic I decided to do something I felt I could finish in the limited time I had available. Of course in this situation I went with Gwen, so here she is.
No.212423
Anonymous
Replies:>>212427
>>212422
Looks good! Can't wait for the rest of the comic, though.
No.212425
Anonymous
>>212422
just.. awesome
thanks for the Gwen!
No.212426
Anonymous
>>212422
Good, Ben and Granpa Max are lucky.
No.212427
Anonymous
>>212423
>Can't wait for the rest of the comic, though.
What comic?
No.212428
Anonymous
>>212427
Well I'm mostly still waiting for his 'Sultry Summer' Ben 10 comic, but any of them will do, I guess.
No.212429
Anonymous
>>212422
Really great to see our girl again. I've missed her T__T
No.212430
Anonymous
Replies:>>212433
>>212427
Sultry Summer, incog's ultimate Gwen porno. It used to be available on his patreon page.
No.212432
Anonymous
>>212422
Like something out of my dreams incog. Thank you!
No.212433
Anonymous
>>212430
The current pages can be ound on his jaba gallery.
No.212435
Anonymous
>>212406
>I'm a bit exhausted right now so I'll have to save comments for later.

Haha I know how you feel incog. Sometimes I'll want to reply to you but can be too busy at that moment. The re-rendered pages are wonderful!
No.212439
Anonymous
>>212422
So many holes, so little time!
No.212443
Anonymous
>>212422
Literally the hottest loli on the planet.
No.212453
Anonymous
Incognitymous, have you ever thought to add the Little Sisters from the Bioshock games to your loli lineup?
No.212458
Anonymous
>>212453
They're CGI
No.212460
Anonymous
>>212422
This is great incog. Hope grandpa doesn't get involved in Sultry Summer though.. I much prefer if it was a kids only affair =)
No.212462
Anonymous
>>212453
They have little to no personality, would be a bad fit with a bunch of /co/ girls that are defined by their character interactions.
save file
image:147900540400.gif(2.63MB , 346x408 , IMG_4348.GIF)
>>212422
Oh GOD there goes the rest of my day. INCOG!!!
No.212464
Anonymous
>>212422
good seeing a pic whit grandpa Max been a wile since you included him in OS pics.
No.212506
Anonymous
>>212422
Need to see her creampie
save file
image:147918597600.png(590kB , 1320x1020 , Thundercats2011_KitLion-O.png)

Did this one a little while ago but never posted it publicly. It was on my site temporarily but anyone who has visited my site today may have noticed I tore down the directories. After finally having access to my payment/protection tools I realized I need to redo a lot of my directories, so I tore them down for ease of export so that I may work on my site locally for a few days. I'll try and have it back ASAP, but hopefully during this process I'll be able to better customize my galleries with some of the help/knowledge I've received over the past few weeks.

Now for a quick copy/paste of a Patreon update containing some good but equal if not more bad new.

tl;dr: My site will likely cost $15/month due to extra expenses on the end of my host and myself. I will be keeping my site separate from this Patreon but I may include my Patreon content on my site due to the difference in price. I may begin to reduce resolution of free images to increase incentive to join my site, as well as move my free gallery to my site instead of at its current location to increase traffic to my site. I will also be setting up a Patreon-integrated Discord channel soon exclusively for patrons.

If nothing stated above interests/concerns you or do not otherwise care for further details you may stop reading here.

I'd like to take a minute to explain where things stand with my site. For any new patrons that may not be aware, I like to draw different content that is not permitted here on Patreon. As most others are likely aware this caused Patreon to close my page around this time last month. I had found a host, purchased a domain and been working on getting a site up and running since then. I had slowed down most progress on the site as I had the overall layout mostly decided, so all I was really doing was behind the scenes coding to get things better optimized and to figure out how I could implement certain features. I had to wait for my registration/payment processing system to be made available to me by my host so there have been some steps I have been avoiding due to not knowing how the two would interact. I now have access to these features and thus will be trying to get my site up and running within the next week or so, but sadly in doing so I will still have to have this slightly slower progress of about a page every 2 days.

For the bad news, I'm pretty sure I will not be able to keep my site as cheap as I had hoped, and I know for a fact I will not be able to do so at the start. I'd like to keep to the values I use here on Patreon, but I will likely have to increase to around the $15 range. I am quickly learning that there is a very good reason why artists, even those that make several thousands of dollars a month, stick with Patreon as opposed to getting their own domain. Website design/maintenance is a pain if you don't want to stick with what generic templates offer, but mostly there is the issue of additional expenses. Patreon pushes a lot of money with a lot of creators and is thus able to charge individual users less than it would cost to host elsewhere. Hosting the site privately will result in extra costs such as server/bandwidth expenses, payment processing, more limited payment options, and sadly we will suffer from inevitable scammers hitting us with chargebacks.

All together the hit that I will be taking to income will be almost 400% of the portion that I shell out by using Patreon. There is also the fact that I will not be able to use PayPal as a payment option, and even for a lot of payment processors that allow pornographic content I will still be further limited by the specific type of content I wish to host. It is becoming increasingly difficult to support the kind of content I wish to provide and thus there are many sacrifices I am being forced to make in order to do so.

Due to these factors, unless my site really picks up far more than anticipated I will still be maintaining this Patreon. As decided previously I will be keeping my site in no way affiliated with Patreon to keep within Patreon's Community Guidelines/ToS. However, due to my site costing nearly double what my Patreon does it will possibly have access to all content, whereas Patreon will for sure have access to only Patreon exclusive content. I'm still contemplating my options on this as if my site builds up quickly enough I may set Patreon to a per page system as opposed to a per month system, where you only pay based on the amount of pages I release and you can set a limit to how much you are willing to pay total in a month. Doing so I would feel less guilty if I had a slow month on Patreon as a result of focusing on the new site since you would only have to pay based on my output.

The main consideration when factoring if I want to include Patreon content on my site is how quickly the site builds up but also how I decide to handle free content in the future. At this point in time most people agree that my free content is still quite fine in resolution, so if I DID choose to keep Patreon content OFF of my site I would feel a bit more comfortable with it as my content is all free eventually anyway. The subscriptions for my content is more intended for early access to help support what I make. I still do not want a concrete paywall so how I handle free content is something to consider. If I DO decide to keep Patreon content ON my site I would feel the need to further increase incentive for people to pledge to either location.

Discussing the free content with my users on Discord it seemed unanimous that people agree I should decrease the resolution of free content to 25% in these cases. This would make free content 60% of what is now. 25% is also the expected print size quality of a 300 DPI image anyway, which is the current resolution that I work with. In doing so I would keep images at 100% on Patreon and my site, but 25% publicly. While doing this I have considered dropping any other galleries outside of my site, such as my Jab gallery, to have my content in a more localized place as well as increase traffic to my site. My images on TJA get thousands of views over time so I feel this traffic would be better directed at my own site.

Onto the topic of Discord, I will likely be looking for patron feedback throughout everything from this point forward. For this purpose I will be looking into setting up a Patreon-integrated Discord channel with bots and such for the purpose of votes and discussion. I will give further status on this as they are implemented, but by requiring accounts to be patrons I should be able to setup polls with minimal risk of people cheating the results.

I'll continue to make new announcements as information becomes available.
No.212536
Anonymous
>>212530
Good god look at that mess they made. Great to see you incog!
No.212537
Anonymous
Replies:>>212571
Yikes you've been busy. So a websites more trouble than it's worth. Darn it. Let's see what the year brings you.
No.212539
Anonymous
>>212530
Thanks for the heads up incog. Don't worry, 15 is reasonable. Looking forward to it opening.
So what payment options are you looking at..if you cannot use paypal?
No.212548
Anonymous
>>212547
THE WORLD EXISTS BEYOND PAYPAL?
No.212553
Anonymous
>>212530
>While doing this I have considered dropping any other galleries outside of my site, such as my Jab gallery, to have my content in a more localized place as well as increase traffic to my site.

It's the only way. The rarer the art, the more valuable.
No.212554
Anonymous
Thanks for keeping us in the loop incog. We can all be more exclusive on your site but this place (and paheal) is still good for promoting your goods. Ads for your site might hook newbies surfing the net.
No.212555
Anonymous
Replies:>>212557
>>212553
NO! I LIKE JABGALLERY
No.212557
Anonymous
>>212555
He's trying to run a business bro. Incog doesn't have a job anymore.
No.212561
Anonymous
>>212530
I can only hope it pays off incog. Never stop innovating. It's all about reaching as far and wide as possible. You never know what your website will evolve to and eventually become unless you keep an open mind ;)
No.212562
Anonymous
love the size difference here. really great picture
No.212563
Anonymous
>>212530
>Onto the topic of Discord, I will likely be looking for patron feedback throughout everything from this point forward. For this purpose I will be looking into setting up a Patreon-integrated Discord channel with bots and such for the purpose of votes and discussion

Well I hope everybody gets on board with voting for Gwen art.. mainly because it's who you love to draw most. Also helps that she's the girl of my dreams.
No.212571
Incognitymous
Replies:>>212587

Still working on the site. Just found out today that my disclaimer redirect can be bypassed based on browser settings so I put some time into trying to implement it via PHP methods but still no luck. Wasted a bit of time today but I'll try again later. Also still awaiting some features to be enabled by my host for ease of exporting my WP site as well as increasing my file-size limitation server-side so that I don't have to continue relying on FTP with FTP to Media plugins. Still no content to post but I see a lot of new comments to respond to so figured I'd update here anyway.

>>212537
>Yikes you've been busy. So a websites more trouble than it's worth. Darn it. Let's see what the year brings you.

Not that it's more trouble than it's worth, just that it's not as easy to profit off of as Patreon is. Patreon is a big company that pushes a lot of creators so it can be a bit more forgiving with certain things. Plus, being such a large company it puts more risk on people trying to cheat the system in certain ways that could have a negative impact on Patreon financially. Even then my Patreon page has always had tons of people trying to cheat the system, hence why I generally make like $100+ less than it states. Problem is now that people doing so will directly affect my host as scams have to be handled out of pocket.

The biggest thing making it a problem is the type of content I will be hosting. Pornographic content already prohibits PayPal, with Patreon being the only exception. This means if I wasn't posting loli I could still receive full Patreon support, and thus PayPal support. Then there is the problem of other mainstream payment options also having such limitations, and even some that support pornographic content still will not support loli. Using a payment processor against their ToS is a pretty big risk. There's a reason why a lot of sites are banning loli/shota; even if the hosts don't personally care about such material it still hurts profits. Sadly these issues will affect me as well so that I will not be able to provide the content as cheap as I would like and have it still be sustaining.

>>212539
>Thanks for the heads up incog. Don't worry, 15 is reasonable. Looking forward to it opening.

Thanks. I just fear a lot of people will think I'm just trying to weasel more money. I see people all the time bashing other artists, and have had a few people be a bit disgruntled towards me, about dropping loli/shota in favor of different subjects. I can easily see why people would do this as it is a huge issue trying to commercialize the subject matter, and when people want to do something for a living they generally have to drop such subjects if they want to be more successful. I don't want to drop the subject matter so I will naturally have to raise prices a bit for it to work, but I fear as a result these same people that complain about artists dropping said content now complaining that it's too expensive.

>>212547
>So what payment options are you looking at..if you cannot use paypal?

Well at most with PayPal I can put a donate button. I can accept generous donations but not relate it to the sale of/subscription to content. I asked my host and apparently I will initially be limited to Visa and MasterCard, whether it be debit/credit/prepaid/whatever else may have the Visa/MC logo.

>>212548
>THE WORLD EXISTS BEYOND PAYPAL?

Crazy, huh? Truth is, I've always had a debit/credit card, so until last year I had never even had a PayPal account.

>>212553
>It's the only way. The rarer the art, the more valuable.

Well I'm not planning to make it "rarer". I'm still going to have a free section, but it will be on my site now to bring traffic there instead of to Jab. My Jab images get thousands of views over time, so having that traffic going to my site instead to find the content can only help. As for value of the art I am still contemplating the resolution of free images. It seems rather unanimous among everyone I've asked that the size of my free stuff is a bit too generous and that it makes incentive to subscribe quite low. I may have to go with what some other artists do and stick with about 25% size for free uploads.

>>212554
>Thanks for keeping us in the loop incog. We can all be more exclusive on your site but this place (and paheal) is still good for promoting your goods. Ads for your site might hook newbies surfing the net.

Well I do try to be transparent with what's going on. I definitely plan to have content posted other places, but as far as places that I post at regularly I really do need to try and centralize traffic there for the latest updates. Sure, options like here and Paheal will exist, but sometimes places like Paheal may miss images, such as the Kit/Lion-O piece above, and a lot of people don't even know about /pco/.

>>212557
>He's trying to run a business bro. Incog doesn't have a job anymore.

This. As much as I want to post everything free, and to keep support costs as low as possible, I have to face reality. Hosting loli content will be more expensive than hosting adult content so I need to look at it a bit more like a business and less like a hobby or else it will fall apart completely. I'd rather have to make decisions I don't like than have that be the end result.

>>212561
>I can only hope it pays off incog. Never stop innovating. It's all about reaching as far and wide as possible. You never know what your website will evolve to and eventually become unless you keep an open mind ;)

Yeah, I'm hoping to make it something bigger. I have even been putting in some contemplation of doing a bit of OC emphasis to build up some characters and see how much interest they can gain. I'm definitely going to try a lot of new things once I get things rolling to see what people like.

>>212562
>love the size difference here. really great picture

Thanks. I do like size difference myself so this one was fun to do. Was not upset about this request at all when I received it last month.

>>212563
>Well I hope everybody gets on board with voting for Gwen art.. mainly because it's who you love to draw most. Also helps that she's the girl of my dreams.

Well that's not really going to be a topic of patron feedback. I was thinking more getting feedback on how they feel about decisions regarding my site and the exclusivity of certain content between Patreon and the site. I'd just like to get an overall feel of what people feel is or is not acceptable with different strategies.
No.212574
Anonymous
Replies:>>212575
For me personally $15 isnt worth arguing about. You mentioned prepaid cards, is that set in stone? its kinda a dealbreaker for me. I can only speak for myself but my issue is only the payment methods, i would happily give you money but its just a matter of you accepting it :P
No.212575
Incognitymous
Replies:>>212576
>>212574
>For me personally $15 isnt worth arguing about. You mentioned prepaid cards, is that set in stone? its kinda a dealbreaker for me. I can only speak for myself but my issue is only the payment methods, i would happily give you money but its just a matter of you accepting it :P

Well so far I'm only aware of debit/credit/prepaid, and those limited to Visa and MasterCard. It's not a matter of me setting it in stone but rather the only payment methods I can currently accept with my payment processor. My processor has other options, but again, content restraints and I'm not into doing anything illegal with this setup. If anyone has any ideas of other easy to use payment processing systems that don't have pornography and loli/shota content restraints then I'm all ears. As it stands now the only way to accept payments for content via PayPal is through Patreon, and as they stand my loli/shota content is not allowed to be funded via Patreon, whether on or off site. And before anyone mentions it, although I know it would likely be easy to get away with it off-site if I tried I don't want my income risked by shutdowns or legal action.
Replies:>>212606
save file
image:147926589700.jpg(660kB , 1160x1440 , IMG_4410.JPG)
>>212575
By the book is definitely how you want it. The world seems to be making it hard for loli artists to make a living at the moment but I pray it doesn't get to the point where we can only see your work on the deep/ dark web.
No.212587
Anonymous
Replies:>>212606
>>212571
>Pornographic content already prohibits PayPal, with Patreon being the only exception. This means if I wasn't posting loli I could still receive full Patreon support, and thus PayPal support. Then there is the problem of other mainstream payment options also having such limitations, and even some that support pornographic content still will not support loli.

What if you could take commission for loli art in private on the side as well, on top of your existing work, just like you used to on those emergencies. Charge a couple of hundred. The key word is private, so the commissioner shares it afterward, and not you. Would it be legal to use patreon's payment systems in that manner?
No.212606
Incognitymous
>>212576
>By the book is definitely how you want it. The world seems to be making it hard for loli artists to make a living at the moment but I pray it doesn't get to the point where we can only see your work on the deep/ dark web.

Yeah, it's even riskier to break the rules when there's money involved. The thing about making loli art is that it's not just a niche but rather something SJWs around the world are trying to illegalize. Most servers/hosts/processors just aren't willing to take chances with such material, especially since it generally hurts traffic/advertising and thus profit on other material. Trying to host loli stuff at a cheap price is in turn not really viable unless I were to get a LOT of subscribers.

>>212587
>What if you could take commission for loli art in private on the side as well, on top of your existing work, just like you used to on those emergencies. Charge a couple of hundred. The key word is private, so the commissioner shares it afterward, and not you. Would it be legal to use patreon's payment systems in that manner?

Would that work? 99.9% sure it would with pretty much no risk. Would it be legal on Patreon's payment system? Well, according to their Trust Safety team regarding loli that's a no; however, it is also true that their legal/support teams have stated that all content posted off-site is bound by the rules of the hosting site it is posted on. This is of course assuming the content is also legal within the US. I still wish they would adjust their rules with appropriate terms, such as specifying content restrictions appropriately. For example, their rules specify "children" and "minors", which in any use of the law does not apply to loli/shota content that is not a photo-realistic representation of a real minor. I also wish I could get consistent answers, as according to the Trust Safety representative that handled my situation it is not permitted to fund content off-site that goes against their terms, but according to their other departments the external content does not matter as long as the content is legal and within the guidelines of the external host. Sadly I feel that regardless of the rules, since the person that closed my account stated to me directly that supporting off-site is not allowed they could maybe just close my account on one offense since they can claim I've been warned already.

tl;dr: I could do it, and I'm sure I'd get away with it and that they wouldn't care as long as it's not hosted on their servers, but at the same time they still could issue bans/close accounts for it.
save file
image:147937149300.png(386kB , 1440x1440 , 59987051_p0.png)
Fan art of Incog's OC done by MegaSweet. Full picture at his Pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59987051
No.212613
Anonymous
>>212609
Fuuuuuck yess let's see the goods.

Ps: incog have you seen this?? >>212611
No.212614
Anonymous
>>212609
She needs a name. I liked Kennedy >__<
No.212615
Anonymous
Replies:>>212648
>>212614
Incog picked names already I think. Look forward to content with them once he finishes out his backlog.
No.212616
Anonymous
>>212613
That pillow is going to get so stained.
No.212624
Anonymous
>>212613
>>212616
I can tell that's Anaxus's art of Korra. If I'm not mistaken, he occasionally posts his art on the /r/AvatarPorn thread.
No.212627
Anonymous
>>212616
I'd love to see a Gwen pillow.
save file
image:147943429200.jpg(97kB , 665x1000 , IMG_4460.JPG)
>>212627
I got you fam
No.212638
Anonymous
>>212635
Fuck YES!
we need a hires version though
save file
image:147945384300.png(338kB , 1403x992 , Ben10_Gwen.png)

Finally decided it was time to draw some loli. Just a quick Gwen piece and a sketch of someone's OCs that I plan to finish. Not much else to say on that so time for comments.

>>212614
>She needs a name. I liked Kennedy >__<
>>212615
>Incog picked names already I think. Look forward to content with them once he finishes out his backlog.

This is indeed true. I liked Kennedy, but someone also suggested Addison, which I liked better because she can be called "Addie" for short, and it gives naming ideas for a sister or two. Brooke was suggested for the glasses loli and it seems to be the best name thus far so that is what I'm going with. I've also got a general canon thought up for the girls so we'll see when I can get to stuff with them.

>>212627
>I'd love to see a Gwen pillow.
>>212635
>I got you fam

Maybe some day I'll do something like that, but as is with everything there's no guarantee. It could be fun though to do a project like that next year in place of this year's LC calendar (body pillows of each character). On that note, I am damn short on time to get the next 2 girls decided...
save file
image:147945392600.png(251kB , 990x855 , Megasweet_MeganEvSketch.png)
>>212609
>Fan art of Incog's OC done by MegaSweet. Full picture at his Pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59987051

Thanks for the heads up. Here's a sketch I did of two of MS's OCs, Megan and Ev. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it tomorrow after sketching the next comic page.
No.212650
netjunkie13
>>212648
>This is indeed true. I liked Kennedy, but someone also suggested Addison, which I liked better because she can be called "Addie" for short, and it gives naming ideas for a sister or two. Brooke was suggested for the glasses loli and it seems to be the best name thus far so that is what I'm going with. I've also got a general canon thought up for the girls so we'll see when I can get to stuff with them.
>
I'm glad you're going with Brooke I really liked that suggestion. I'm looking forward to more of her in the future.
No.212652
Anonymous
>>212648
>>212649
Nice to see loli again. I was missing it.
No.212653
Anonymous
>>212648
damn love that position and facial expression.
No.212654
Anonymous
Hooo boy she's a bad girl
No.212657
Anonymous
>>212648
Good seeing Gwen whit an older guy.
No.212659
Anonymous
>>212649
lol cool. I'm getting a kick out of all these tributes. It's like when you drew one of Fuchur's Unalterbach girls.
No.212660
Anonymous
>>212648
Yesss incog. When do we see her from the front I'd love to see her chest get covered in sperm ;)
No.212662
Anonymous
Replies:>>212713
>>212648
>Brooke was suggested for the glasses loli and it seems to be the best name thus far so that is what I'm going with.

wtf.. I'm honored you chose that. Truly honored. Brooke really does suit that design. Ps: thanks for giving us a tease of Her while we wait for Sultry Summer to continue!
No.212668
House of Mar
Does anyone know where to go to apply for a commission for Incog?, im willing to pay a good price to have some gwen comics made for you guys to enjoy, give me a list of fetishes and I will choose 5 of them to include in these commissioned comics :D Help me help you guys!!! Who wants MORE GWEN!!!???
No.212670
Anonymous
Replies:>>212672
>>212668
Literally at the beginning of his posts there are his contact details.
No.212672
House of Mar
>>212670
Tried his email days ago, he hasnt responded to it, I think some of us "fans" flood his email too much...
No.212673
Anonymous
>>212672
Try his Discord channel. That's where everyone is. He basically chats to fans now. Patreon linked for his supporters only so you may have to sign up.
No.212674
House of Mar
Replies:>>212675
>>212673
already a supporter (Recently) i'll have to grab my shovel :o
No.212675
Anonymous
Replies:>>212678
>>212674
He'll reply to you here soon enough but Patreon and his websites are his offices of work. Best of luck anon, I know incog wants nothing more than to continue drawing Gwen porn.
No.212678
House of Mar
>>212675
Money speaks all languages, I'll get some Gwen comics for you guys!!!
No.212679
Anonymous
>>212648
God she's needed it up the ass for a while now.. so glad you could give the kid some relief!
No.212680
Anonymous
>>212678
He'll yeah. As for fetishes, incest all the way. I don't think incog would mind drawing Gwen getting hot and heavy and seducing every single one of her family members.
No.212683
Anonymous
>>212648
would be awesome Ben getting that.
No.212703
Anonymous
>>212678

I don't think he does requests anymore but you can try PMing him on patreon.
save file
image:147959285500.png(727kB , 1650x1425 , Megasweet_MeganEv.png)

It's Saturday and barely got this done in time before leaving so not too much time to reply. Literally was up until 8AM+ messing with site stuff so had a late start today. Here are the colors for Megasweet's OCs that I sketched the other day in response to Megasweet's drawing of my own OC at: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59987051.

>>212662
>wtf.. I'm honored you chose that. Truly honored. Brooke really does suit that design. Ps: thanks for giving us a tease of Her while we wait for Sultry Summer to continue!

Well thanks for the suggestion. I really did feel it an appropriate name for her, and although I noted down multiple names that were suggested for Addie I didn't get any other names I felt worth noting alongside the Brooke suggestion.

>>212668
>Does anyone know where to go to apply for a commission for Incog?, im willing to pay a good price to have some gwen comics made for you guys to enjoy, give me a list of fetishes and I will choose 5 of them to include in these commissioned comics :D Help me help you guys!!! Who wants MORE GWEN!!!???

Currently I'm not doing commissions. I plan to soon, especially with more trouble around here caused by someone just losing their job as a result of our tardiness resulting from our car situation. Problem is I wouldn't likely want to do any sort of commission projects as much as pick up as many standalone commissions I feel I would need for the month. The other issue is that I would first want to return the final month of promised guaranteed request slots that I told my past $100/$50 they could have before Patreon took down my page. As for getting more Gwen, I wouldn't worry about that too much. If my site gets rolling well enough there will be plenty of Gwen in my first comic. If things are not able to pick up well enough then maybe I could pick up a more extended commission project if I felt like replacing my Patreon completely, but unless I make that choice I will not likely be picking up commissioned comics.

>>212672
>Tried his email days ago, he hasnt responded to it, I think some of us "fans" flood his email too much...

Sorry about that. My email does get flooded a bit, but usually I am able to respond. Your message got thrown into my junk folder so I didn't see it. I'll try and respond when I get home tonight (AKA tomorrow).

>>212673
>Try his Discord channel. That's where everyone is. He basically chats to fans now. Patreon linked for his supporters only so you may have to sign up.

This is true. EjQvAqC is the invite code. I'll be implementing a patron only channel starting hopefully tomorrow now that I got things better figured out with the program but for now there's still my general chat channel for everyone.

>>212678
>Money speaks all languages, I'll get some Gwen comics for you guys!!!

Well money isn't a language I've put too much time getting proficient with, but it is true that sometimes circumstance makes it necessary.

>>212680
>He'll yeah. As for fetishes, incest all the way. I don't think incog would mind drawing Gwen getting hot and heavy and seducing every single one of her family members.

Definitely not something I would mind.

>>212703
>I don't think he does requests anymore but you can try PMing him on patreon.

Yeah, not at this moment I'm not. I let requests get in the way of bigger projects for too long and am steering away from them a bit. Not that I will never do them, but just not taking them at this time.
No.212714
House of Mar
Understood Incog, I have received notice of your suspension and I will await further instruction to go forward with my plans, I will not push this any further than I may or may not already have. I follow your instructions to the letter as you are my ( Loli ) GOD.

- Mar
No.212721
Anonymous
>>212713
Coolness. You could do with a magical girl character of your own incog ;)
No.212722
Anonymous
>>212714
Mar, maybe you could just find him so his operation keeps running. Your $15 contribution would go a long way to ensuring Sultry Summer continues.
No.212723
Anonymous
Replies:>>212747
>>212714
Your best bet is to fund him and use your voice to be heard when he holds meetings. Your suggestions may prove popular and being a crowd pleaser incog often listens
No.212726
Anonymous
Replies:>>212803
I'm honored that my suggestion for Addison was picked. To bad my suggestion of Eve for glasses wasn't also picked. Get it? Addison means "Son of Adam" argo Adam and Eve. Incog's first two OC's.
No.212731
Anonymous
Replies:>>212803
>>212648
>It could be fun though to do a project like that next year in place of this year's LC calendar (body pillows of each character). On that note, I am damn short on time to get the next 2 girls decided...

Oh man.. a four-foot tall body pillow with little Gwen on it would be super cuddly and cute!

And Shanti for November girl... then Lydia Deetz for December a la Noz's take? >>212636
No.212741
Anonymous
Who's ahead for November/ December girls, was there a poll?
No.212742
Anonymous
>>212713
>Definitely not something I would mind.

Oh incog that's all I want to see. Gwen seducing and having sex with her cousins and other female family members like an irresistible femme fatale. One by one at first before the big orgy in the final act ;)
No.212747
House of Mar
>>212723
Oh, Im already funding him, im just going to wait patiently untill the day arrives where he can start with commissions again, until then, I am in passive mode.
No.212752
Anonymous
>>212747
Me too. I had a final idea I wanted to get done before he was going to drop the commission tiers and would like to see him do it. So whenever that can happen I'll be super happy.
No.212756
Anonymous
>>212747
That is pretty much the best thing that we can do for him and the only thing a content creator asks for.
Replies:>>212762
save file
image:147967689800.gif(362kB , 492x232 , IMG_3442.GIF)
>>212713
Now Rule 34 artists are doing fanart of each other's work. Are we entering a golden age?
No.212762
Anonymous
Replies:>>212763
>>212761
Gift art has been a thing for a while.
No.212763
Anonymous
>>212762
Hehe I guess it has. Was interesting seeing the exchange happen between incog and megasweet in real time that's all.
save file
image:147969070200.jpg(33kB , 247x372 , IMG_4545.PNG)
>>212713
>As for getting more Gwen, I wouldn't worry about that too much.

I hope not incog. Your other girls too. I miss seeing them getting up to shienaniganz >_<
No.212773
Anonymous
Replies:>>212775
>>212766
God Id wish this was a solo pic of Gwen being filled instead of just a small part of the main pic
No.212775
Anonymous
>>212773
That clit is so swollen tho o_O
No.212781
House of Mar
I need an Opinion here guys, what would you guys like out of the 5 fetishes I have compiled here for a comic, you can combine two if you'd like. I'd personally like to see number 2, but let me hear it from the public. Need this list for when its ready to be processed.

1. Incest
2. exhibitionism, ENF
3. Solo action
4. Rough play
5. Classic consensual
No.212782
Anonymous
Replies:>>212787
>>212781
Bro I love 1, 2 and a little bit of 4. 3 is pointless and 5 is pretty much a given. You forgot gangbang/ group sex tho.
No.212783
Anonymous
Replies:>>212793
For your project to replace the calendar next year, how about an animation? I know you've to wanting to practice animating for some time. You could do a a little bit of it every month then show us the finished animation by the end of the year.
No.212787
House of Mar
>>212782
Gotcha, I will add those relevant to my list, thank you for your feedback.
No.212793
Anonymous
>>212783
Still takes too long. Tests his sanity too.
No.212799
Anonymous
>>212781
Group incest bukkake I'd be into.
No.212800
Anonymous
>>212766
Gwen has the cutest pisshole :3
No.212803
Incognitymous

Hey guys. Just popping in to let you know I started the final calendar votes. Ikki and Jinora won by enough of a landslide that I decided they were the clear victors of the last poll (I put a handicap on them due to them being 2 more Avatar characters but they exceeded it), but two other characters were brought up that seemed to have a positive enough response that I felt they deserved a chance to compete. The two characters brought up were Amalia and Evangelyne from Wakfu. Wakfu may not be as popular as Avatar, but the two main female characters do have canon loli forms, and while maybe not as many people are familiar with Wakfu I feel enough people would recognize the characters that how iconic they are is of no concern.

Much like Ikki and Jinora it makes sense for both Amalia and Evangelyne to be added. Amalia is a princess, and since they were little Evangelyne has been designated as a lifelong bodyguard for Evangelyne, so they're never really separated. This vote is pretty much just Amalia/Evangelyne vs. Ikki/Jinora. Whichever vote wins decides both November and December.

If you want to cast your vote then feel free to stop by at: https://discord.gg/CWBss6P

>>212714
>Understood Incog, I have received notice of your suspension and I will await further instruction to go forward with my plans, I will not push this any further than I may or may not already have. I follow your instructions to the letter as you are my ( Loli ) GOD.
>
>- Mar

Thanks for understanding. I didn't feel too concerned as you caught me response here, but I was unable to respond to the email as it was removed from my junk mail by the time I went to respond.

>>212726
>I'm honored that my suggestion for Addison was picked. To bad my suggestion of Eve for glasses wasn't also picked. Get it? Addison means "Son of Adam" argo Adam and Eve. Incog's first two OC's.

Well I appreciate the suggestions. The other option that was heavily considered was Kennedy as it did seem appropriate to have a unisex yet more boyish name for her. Eve could have worked I just felt that Brooke was much more appropriate given the appearance.

>>212731
>And Shanti for November girl... then Lydia Deetz for December a la Noz's take?

Sadly Shanti lost to Ikki/Jinora by too much, and I don't want to use an external artist representation for a candidate. I told myself that Ikki/Jinora had to win by a landslide to be considered in the final poll, but they had votes equal to second, third and fourth place combined so there was no debating their victory. At this point it's just a matter of if the new candidates are enough competition.

>>212766
>I hope not incog. Your other girls too. I miss seeing them getting up to shienaniganz >_<

Well they'd definitely be drawn occasionally as well. Just because there will be more Gwen in the future doesn't disqualify them from more content.

>>212781
>I need an Opinion here guys, what would you guys like out of the 5 fetishes I have compiled here for a comic, you can combine two if you'd like. I'd personally like to see number 2, but let me hear it from the public. Need this list for when its ready to be processed.
>
>1. Incest
>2. exhibitionism, ENF
>3. Solo action
>4. Rough play
>5. Classic consensual

True story, I plan to have all of these things in the main comic as it develops. The rough play not so much, but still planned to be present to a degree (more rough/angry/annoyed than rough 'play').
No.212804
Anonymous
>>212803
Don't worry too much about younger versions of Evangelyne and Amelia, drawing them as is is fine.
No.212805
Anonymous
>>212803

Glad you went with avatar. I tried watching wakfu once....wouldn't recommend it.
No.212806
Anonymous
Replies:>>212944
Dang. You should've made that call incog. They're *your* girls! Now you've gotta draw a threepeat of avatar girls.
No.212807
Anonymous
>>212804
It's called 'loli club' so they have to be made younger.
No.212809
Anonymous
>>212803
>The rough play not so much, but still planned to be present to a degree

As long as there's hair pulling and maybe some choking and slapping around to show how their physical relationship is intensifying.
No.212810
Anonymous
Replies:>>212822
>>212803
How about Jinora for Novermber and Ikki for December instead of Ikki/Jinora? Pretty please?
save file
image:147978192000.jpg(203kB , 750x1144 , IMG_4565.PNG)
Bad luck to those who voted Shanti. Fortunately there's a new comic about her from Fixxer
No.212822
Anonymous
Replies:>>212833
>>212810
Loli Teela would be another option, just to make things a little different
http://boards.plus4chan.net/pco/t210012.html#p212771
No.212833
Anonymous
>>212822
Yeah.. nobody really knows who Teela is though. It would be weird having her coexist with Gwen and Penny. I would have used Julie Power. That way we know Katie's happy :)
Replies:>>212902
save file
image:147992781400.gif(3.19MB , 320x237 , chipettes-gettin-lucky-3-o.gif)
How about drawing some Chipettes in the future
No.212870
Anonymous
Yes please draw the Chipettes with the Chipmunks
No.212876
Anonymous
>>212805
Wakfu is better than Avatar.
No.212886
Anonymous
hey guys any word from incog? Us poor non-members are frozen out T__T
No.212887
Anonymous
Who won LC membership ?
save file
image:147994429900.png(1.79MB , 1030x910 , nani3.PNG)
How about a series of those two with Lilo
No.212889
Anonymous
>>212888
No more requests dude, incog is the master of his domain now.
No.212902
Anonymous
>>212867
And Mitsudomoe too
No.212907
Anonymous
>>212886
Make a Discord like everybody.
No.212908
Anonymous
>>212907
isnt that only for Patreon members?
No.212929
Anonymous
Incog could you make a new Ben 10 thread please? The current one is dying >,<
No.212932
Anonymous
Replies:>>212933
>>212929
Shhh please dont be impatient damnit
No.212933
Anonymous
>>212932
It was a heads up, man
No.212944
New Ben 10 Thread

Just made a new Ben 10 thread and am about to eat before getting to my Patreon stuff for the day. I thought I had another day for the Ben 10 piece as I wasn't fully aware today was Turkey Day but I got it done today anyway. Also, apparently a post of mine was lost as I know for a fact I responded to some of these comments but the post in which I did so does not appear to be here. Guess I'll just reply again.

>>212804
>Don't worry too much about younger versions of Evangelyne and Amelia, drawing them as is is fine.

Well for the calendar they would have to be younger. Eva is 17 at the start of the series and Amalia is 13. Amalie is technically only one year older than the restricted age range so she could likely be drawn the same, but she would have to be aged down 5 years for Eva to fit in with her.

>>212805
>Glad you went with avatar. I tried watching wakfu once....wouldn't recommend it.

Well I didn't technically make the choice yet as I was actually putting it up for vote. Thus far they are pretty close in votes.

>>212806
>Dang. You should've made that call incog. They're *your* girls! Now you've gotta draw a threepeat of avatar girls.

No call has been made yet. Ikki and Jinora would have been put in as doubles regardless of situation as I would have added them only as sisters, so having them be a triple deal for Avatar isn't as big of an issue, especially considering they're technically from a completely different show than loli Toph. Oh well, Wakfu is in the lead thus far anyway.

>>212809
>As long as there's hair pulling and maybe some choking and slapping around to show how their physical relationship is intensifying.

It wouldn't go that far. Mostly just an angry Gwen being more pushy/aggressive during the act due to being a bit upset with Ben. Nothing as physical as choking/slapping/hitting.

>>212886
>hey guys any word from incog? Us poor non-members are frozen out T__T

Well I posted a response but it apparently got lost in transit so I guess I seemed out a day or two longer than intended. Also, as someone else mentioned, I am generally openly available on Discord.

>>212887
>Who won LC membership ?

Still to be decided in a few days, although I may call the votes in just another day.

>>212907
>Make a Discord like everybody.
>>212908
>isnt that only for Patreon members?

Nope. There is a Patreon only channel where I will discuss stuff related only to Patreon but there are free channels for everyone.

>>212929
>Incog could you make a new Ben 10 thread please? The current one is dying >,<

Already done. Just waiting for it to appear.
No.212945
Incognitymous
Bahhh, in before someone mentions I forgot to change my name above after making the Ben 10 thread.
No.212951
Anonymous
>>212944
>Already done. Just waiting for it to appear.

You're a fucking legend bro thanks!
No.212955
Anonymous
>>212944
>It wouldn't go that far. Mostly just an angry Gwen being more pushy/aggressive during the act due to being a bit upset with Ben. Nothing as physical as choking/slapping/hitting.

Biting and scratching then >:)
No.212965
Anonymous
Replies:>>212988
>>212944
>There is a Patreon only channel where I will discuss stuff related only to Patreon but there are free channels for everyone.

Ah I found your invite code (EjQvAqC for anyone wondering) and finally checked out the chat. had a lot to catch up on but I think I'm up to speed :)
No.212988
Anonymous
>>212965
Incog posted the link on the thread above. Not sure if yours work since they're different.

>>212803
>If you want to cast your vote then feel free to stop by at: https://discord.gg/CWBss6P
No.212989
Anonymous
Replies:>>213081
>>212988

I read from here >>212713 that
>EjQvAqC is the invite code.

And >>212944
>There is a Patreon only channel where I will discuss stuff related only to Patreon but there are free channels for everyone.

I gathered that there's a 'cast your vote' discord and a general 'chillin with Incog' one from that.
No.212991
Anonymous
>>212888
That would only work if their in loli form also, their too old.
No.213030
Anonymous
Replies:>>213221
Wow. So everyone's at Discord now. Explains why it's less active in here lol
No.213071
Anonymous
Shit incog this msg was meant for you >>213070
No.213081
Anonymous
>>212989
It's the same Discord.
save file
image:148031379600.jpg(214kB , 1920x1200 , IMG_4619.JPG)
Will you share the new pics later on, or is it a complete blackout of content?
No.213136
Anonymous
Replies:>>213138
>>213122
>complete blackout of content
No.213138
Anonymous
>>213136
The gods have forsaken us.
No.213147
netjunkie13
Replies:>>213152
Don't be dramatic. Incog has stated time and again that there is merely a time delay between his free and premium content. IE all of his content is eventually released for free
No.213152
Anonymous
>>213147
That's what I was wondering about. When the other chump confirmed that it was a total blackout Valkyries ripped my very soul from my body and proceeded to stab it with their spears.
No.213156
Anonymous
Replies:>>213164
Right off his site:

"DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT INCOGNITYMOUS?

Your wallet feeling light? Don't have access to a valid payment method? Or maybe you think I'm stupid and dumb and not worth supporting? Whatever the case, my content will always eventually be free for everyone. Sure, you may not have access to the work in progress previews, the early access to finished works or the full resolution images that members have access to, but there are free members sections for my galleries and comics. Feel free to stop on by and take a look at any time."
save file
image:148039910800.gif(1.62MB , 199x181 , IMG_4649.GIF)
>>213156
So... pretty soon he'll be uploading all his porn here? Fuck yes!
No.213167
Anonymous
>>213164
no sketches/lines nor hires neither
it kinda sucks but well...
No.213169
Anonymous
No.213196
Anonymous
>>213167
I don't mind. As long as I can hang out with Gwen.
save file
image:148053629000.png(585kB , 1320x1020 , LoliClub_Calendar11OctoberJinora.png)

So here is the quick sketch of November's girl. Finally going to put down working on my site to draw this today since I'm out of time to hold off on it. I'm at a good breaking point as I finally have my site's layout figured out for the most part. There are some functional aspects that need to be revised, but I don't want to work on their implementation until I know for a fact that the membership end works 100% properly. Adding it in now could be a lot of time wasted so I can hold off.

As for the votes, the Avatar girls pulled ahead in the end. It was actually pretty close between Avatar and Wakfu for a while, but the Avatar girls pulled ahead by a surge of votes near the end. Even with my free vote towards Wakfu they won by a decent enough margin that I went with them. For this month it's Jinora, and then next month is Ikki.

>>212988
>Incog posted the link on the thread above. Not sure if yours work since they're different.

To confirm, sometimes the code can vary because I may create invite codes linked to a specific channel in my server in hopes it sends people there directly. So if I make a post mentioning a #calendar_vote channel I will likely generate an invite code for that channel, although all of them direct to the same server.

>>213030
>Wow. So everyone's at Discord now. Explains why it's less active in here lol

Well perhaps one of the reasons. Another reason is likely that I haven't been very active here due to focusing mostly on my site. It's been eating up all of my time as I don't have anyone to code for me so I've been having to fit in learning how to build a site along with building an actual live site. Needless to say it has been quite a struggle but I'm nearly there, it just hurts knowing a lot of stuff will need to be revised as I start replacing builder widgets with manual code to have more control over my site without having to modify each page individually. For now I'm fine with using default building tools just to get things live then I can revise pages slowly with new code later.

>>213122
>Will you share the new pics later on, or is it a complete blackout of content?

Stuff will be shared, although I have been receiving a lot of suggestions to increase delay to at least a month and to reduce the resolution of free posts to further encourage subscribing. It appears the consensus is to release free content at 25% resolution as opposed to 40-50% resolution, which seems to be more of a standard practice. 25% for free and around 50% for premium seems pretty common as well, especially with how much of a pain it is to post the 100% stuff online sometimes, but I'll still be trying to stick with 100% resolution premium uploads unless it becomes a technical problem.

>>213164
>So... pretty soon he'll be uploading all his porn here? Fuck yes!

That's questionable throughout next month. I haven't been posting here much at all lately due to my work load with the site. It has been VERY draining and VERY time consuming but I'm making huge progress. Between figuring out how to manage my directories, how to implement user permissions, fixing inherent security flaws via manual database entries, fixing cosmetic issues via CSS, fixing functional issues via PHP, deciding on page layouts and soon having to recreate most of the layouts by writing up my own personal CSS/PHP/HTML so that I have more control over page layout without having to edit each page individuall, I've been busy. A lot of people have suggested drag and drop site builders, which I have actually been using one (WordPress), but in the end when hosting a site that will update regularly as well as implement a payment system I have to be able to adjust code accordingly. I need my content to be available to all tools on my site without generating tons of thumbnail/cache data and/or duplicating content directories.

The point of above is that I may have to take a short break from posting free content anywhere but on my site. I need to shave any time I can off of my upload process while I figure out for sure the most optimal ways to post content on my site. If I make this choice I'll surely mention it here and at Jab along with direct links to my site. You may have to log in (free user) to see the content earlier as I plan to do things as they will function later, which will require login access for the Members Area content.
No.213225
Anonymous
Replies:>>213228
>>213221

Yay Jinora and Ikki won!
Replies:>>213228
save file
image:148054792500.gif(2.96MB , 564x310 , dumbndumber_cop.gif)
>>213221
>The point of above is that I may have to take a short break from posting free content anywhere but on my site. I need to shave any time I can off of my upload process while I figure out for sure the most optimal ways to post content on my site.

It's..... all.. good... Incog_____ I'm a very....very.... patient... person =)
save file
image:148055291100.png(606kB , 1650x1275 , LoliClub_Calendar11NovemberJinoraLines.png)

Here are the lines. Some details missing due to thinking I'll add them in the color stage only. Will color this after some food.

>>213225
>Yay Jinora and Ikki won!

Yeah, it was actually a close battle though. They were neck and neck, with Wakfu usually a vote ahead, but then someone in Discord told people to go vote Wakfu, then a sudden burst of people stopped by and voted Avatar, pushing it into the lead by a reasonable amount. Got one more vote for Wakfu after that but it wasn't enough to make up for the lead Avatar gained.

>>213226
>It's..... all.. good... Incog_____ I'm a very....very.... patient... person =)

Hey, the content will still be available 100% for free, just at a different place until I've got it the site uploading figured out.
No.213229
Anonymous
Replies:>>213239
>>213228
Wow, that was quick. You are working so hard, no wonder you're barely around! You've been missed incog!
save file
image:148055375700.jpg(65kB , 920x518 , evan-rachel-wood-mixing-westworld-with-new-movie-a-worthy-companion.jpg)
>>213228
>Hey, the content will still be available 100% for free, just at a different place until I've got it the site uploading figured out.

Excellent.. It's all falling into place >:)
No.213234
Anonymous
Replies:>>213239
>>213228
Looks good. As the saying goes, modest is hottest.
save file
image:148056550900.png(851kB , 1650x1275 , LoliClub_Calendar11NovemberJinora.png)

Here are the colors for the November calendar. Now that this is done I take a short break then get back to working on the site.

>>213229
>Wow, that was quick. You are working so hard, no wonder you're barely around! You've been missed incog!

Yeah, sadly the work I've been doing hasn't been really drawing related so it has been hard to come up with updates. Beside the calendar and the few Ben 10 pieces I've done I've only gotten a cover and 10 comic pages done this month as a result. Oh well, it happens. I've learned a lot about building a site and have gotten a site nearly ready to be live while doing so so I still think it's been a productive month.

>>213234
>Looks good. As the saying goes, modest is hottest.

That's actually sort of what I was going for with this. I was going to draw more exposure like my other pieces have had thus far but the theme is "bottomless" so I felt it okay. Also, I picture Jinora being very much a tease so it seemed appropriate.
No.213243
Anonymous
Replies:>>213272
>>213239
I don't watch this show, but I'll admit she's a cute kid. A wise choice incog sir!
No.213245
Anonymous
>>213239
Congrats on the new girl incog!
No.213246
Anonymous
It's been quite the rollercoaster year for you and I hope this soon to be widely used project brings you the best of luck. I pray that the days in this 2017 calendar will be successful ones :)
No.213253
Anonymous
>>213239
glad you chose her original design over the timeskip one.
No.213255
Anonymous
>>213221
>It appears the consensus is to release free content at 25% resolution as opposed to 40-50% resolution, which seems to be more of a standard practice
Who would want 50% when you can get a 25% instead anyways?
You're a truly generous person, we don't deserve you
No.213258
Anonymous
>>213255
I think 25 is more than us freeloaders deserve >_<
No.213261
Anonymous
>>213239
This is so well done. Hot girl too
No.213270
Anonymous
So now that both Ikki and Jinora are voted into the loli club when is the threeway initiation with Ben. I mean as the loli club leaders cousin an lover he gets first dibs on all the new girls in the club
save file
image:148065850700.png(348kB , 1020x1320 , JinoraBolinSketch.png)

I started working on my site but it's been such a headache for so long that I decided to take a day from it. To relax I did this sketch of November's girl. Not sure I'll ever complete it due to time restraints but I could at least afford a sketch. Maybe I'll at least line and color it without a background in due time. I plan to prioritize getting a step of the current Patreon comic done every day, but I want to at least try and fit a loli sketch/other step in occasionally.

>>213243
>I don't watch this show, but I'll admit she's a cute kid. A wise choice incog sir!

I watched it, didn't really like it, but do agree the designs are good and the lolis are cute.

>>213246
>It's been quite the rollercoaster year for you and I hope this soon to be widely used project brings you the best of luck. I pray that the days in this 2017 calendar will be successful ones :)

Yes...yes it has. Been one thing after another but hopefully 2017 is better.

>>213253
>glad you chose her original design over the timeskip one.

Well the time skip design is actually 14 I believe, which is 2 years above the age requirement. Plus I'd always choose the youngest canon version for the club.

>>213255
>Who would want 50% when you can get a 25% instead anyways?
>You're a truly generous person, we don't deserve you

Well I do feel 25% is a bit small, but I do agree with those advising me I need to do more to make this whole site thing worth it. It's going to be a lot of maintenance from now on so I need to do more to encourage people to join.

>>213270
>So now that both Ikki and Jinora are voted into the loli club when is the threeway initiation with Ben. I mean as the loli club leaders cousin an lover he gets first dibs on all the new girls in the club

Maybe I'll do a sketch of that, but I make no promises. I sort of like the idea of Jinora teasing/assaulting Bolin more. She seems like a predator and he just seems like an easy target.
No.213274
Anonymous
>>213273
Well this is a treat! Thanks bro!
save file
image:148066972300.png(370kB , 1275x1650 , JinoraBolinLines.png)

I lied above. Probably shouldn't have even posted that sketch because I decided it was easy enough to line real quick so here it is.

REPOST: Forgot Bolin's squiggly thing in his hair.
REPOST REPOST: Forgot a few other details. Fixed.
No.213286
Anonymous
>>213284
This kid knows how to make an entrance.
save file
image:148067415400.png(212kB , 1650x1275 , JinoraBolin03Lines.png)

And one more quick Jinora/Bolin lined piece to end the night. Just had to get the random Jinora drawing out of my system.
No.213288
Anonymous
>>213287
Wow incog you really nailed that style.
save file
image:148067481100.png(405kB , 1275x1650 , JinoraBolin02Lines.png)

And one more Jinora/Bolin line piece while in the mood before bed.

Thinned the lines a bit and fixed her hair thing a bit while I was at it.
save file
image:148067867600.png(228kB , 1650x1275 , JinoraBolin04Lines.png)

Look at me lying all over the place. Here's another Jinora/Bolin.
No.213291
Anonymous
>>213289
>bick "borrowing"
Oh shit Incog, you hit my niche fetish.
No.213293
Anonymous
>>213283
Bolin falling from Jinora seduction.
No.213295
Anonymous
>>213283
>>213287
>>213289
>>213290
remind me a little of the In Through The Window fan fiction.
http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094509
http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094513
No.213296
Anonymous
>tfw this could have been a Gwen flow of sketches/lines
Gwen/Ben is fine but Id wish to see her with a random adult instead sometimes, not with just her dad or Max

Jinora a cute tho
No.213303
Anonymous
>>213290
Is Bolin/Jinora a thing? I stopped keeping up with Korra after Book 1.
No.213304
Anonymous
Replies:>>213336
>>213303

Nah, Bolin should have hooked up with Katara but they went with the predictable choice of Mako.
No.213305
Anonymous
Yes! More jinora! More jinora and adults! Would love to see ikki and a adult!
No.213306
Anonymous
Replies:>>213336
>>213303
which is good because it turn to shit at end of Book 2.
No.213325
Anonymous
I say, I would do a great many unwholesome things with Jinora, were I in Bolin's shoes.
No.213336
netjunkie13
Replies:>>213345
>>213304
They had a falling out. Ultimately if Korra ended up with anybody it was Asami. Also I assume you mean Korra, not Katara. GMILFs in the house.

>>213306
To each their own, but it did get a bit better after they got past that drama. They even kinda poked fun at it later. Still, it was no ATLA, even if Varrick was the best character.
No.213338
Anonymous
Hot pictorial incog. Thanks for the free content XD
No.213345
Anonymous
Replies:>>213346
>>213336

Dammit, I did mean Korra but I was a sleepy lad.

I it would have been fun to see Bolin and Korra together over Asami. The comic relief usually doesn't get together with the main character. They could have created some interesting story lines with that.
No.213346
Anonymous
>>213345
but the fan wanking would not aloud that.
save file
image:148078512600.png(812kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage05.png)

Finally releasing page 5 of this. Too tired for much else right now so off to bed before I have to wake up and my day ends in a few hours. Will release page 6 in a couple days.
No.213358
Anonymous
Replies:>>213359
>>213347
Amazing page and can't wait for page 5
No.213359
Anonymous
>>213358
That is page 5 Einstein
No.213361
Anonymous
>>213347
There's so much sexual tension simmering beneath the surface here, I'm getting hard just from the suspense of it XD
No.213388
Anonymous
Replies:>>213445
>>213347
Don't wear yourself out incog, it's the holidays. Take some time off ;)
No.213442
Anonymous
Replies:>>213445
How's the site coming along there stranger?
save file
image:148106676000.png(745kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage06.png)

Finally posting page 6 then got to get back to stuff. Not much else to say right now except I'm making really good progress towards removing any theme reliance for my site by coding it locally. Still no major updates to post on that so not much else to say.
>>213388
>Don't wear yourself out incog, it's the holidays. Take some time off ;)

No time for time off. Been working a lot on getting this site figured out. Am attempting to learn more advanced HTML with BootStrap CSS so that I can make my site responsive without the need for WP themes (I'm making my own based on BootStrap).

>>213442
>How's the site coming along there stranger?

I actually have my header, footer and index PHP files figured out. I still need to work on some of the others, like post.php, 404.php, etc, but it's getting there. I'm using my live site as a guideline to create my own WP theme using BootStrap CSS and basic HTML/WP PHP functions. It's coming along nicely I feel. I've got some of it live in local WP so we'll see how it works when I can go live with it.
No.213448
Anonymous
>>213445
haha I fucking love this! they're so casual about it. reminds me of some of your old ben 10 comic strips.
No.213449
Anonymous
Replies:>>213551
>>213445
>I'm using my live site as a guideline to create my own WP theme using BootStrap CSS and basic HTML/WP PHP functions. It's coming along nicely I feel.

That does indeed sound complex. It's looking great so far. Your art gallery should be front and centre though. Have the slider in the most prominent place. You work hard on those and they would demonstrate your technical proficiency better if we were closer to them ie: if they were larger. Just a thought.
No.213450
Anonymous
>>213445
Visited your patreon. Youre up to page 12 on this. Wow.
No.213454
Anonymous
Replies:>>213551
>>213448
>reminds me of some of your old ben 10 comic strips
oh man I fucking miss those
save file
image:148132622500.png(721kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage07.png)

Well here's free page 7. Very busy so rushing back to working on the site and doing today's lines.

>>213448
>haha I fucking love this! they're so casual about it. reminds me of some of your old ben 10 comic strips.

Yeah, I do love them casual yet sexual situations. Since I don't have the willpower right now to work on the site, draw AND come up with a deeper script they're pretty easy to work with (although there is more development planned for a second part to this).

>>213449
>That does indeed sound complex. It's looking great so far. Your art gallery should be front and centre though. Have the slider in the most prominent place. You work hard on those and they would demonstrate your technical proficiency better if we were closer to them ie: if they were larger. Just a thought.

Very complex. The current look was built completely with base template tools and plugins I could find. The point of building what I have from scratch is that I want to rely solely on basic HTML/PHP/CSS first to make the site functional without relying on tools that could in the future break due to compatibility issues that I wouldn't be able to troubleshoot due to not understanding how they are structured. By building it myself I'll at least understand the basic structure enough that if anything breaks due to future updates I can delve into the where and why by checking patch notes. If I'm going to be hosting something that will directly contribute to my income then I need to be able to count on it to be stable without relying on outside developers updating their tools.

At first I just want the site to work and be display responsive with just the basics and then after that is when I would like to add things like JavaScript tools/functionality (which my current carousels rely on). I agree with progressive design and don't want a site that becomes fully non-functional for users that disable scripting in their browsers. I don't want the art gallery to be front and center because I plan to add more to the main page as far as finding me on Discord, Patreon, /pco/, and wherever else I plan to continue updating. Right now the home page was just me messing with aligning properties and adding row elements.

The carousel itself I would like to maybe make a little bigger, or just turn into a slider, and have it pop to the top of the page's body content if on a smaller screen device (or maybe all the time if I can figure out how to have a carousel choose a thumbnail size generated by my customized theme). This way it will be at the top of the page with the latest update for anyone that just wants to check in with a mobile device. The problem with how they are now is that the carousels/sliders I have are just widget plugins, so they appear as they appear. I have no control over them without try to reverse engineer them, which at that point I'd rather just make one. Due to the simplicity of making a slider vs. a carousel I will likely work with sliders first and try to move up from there. This will likely be the case with a lot of the site's design as the complex tools will not be as easy to implement and will thus come after the basic layout/template, but I'm working on it as hard as I can.

>>213454
>oh man I fucking miss those

Well hopefully one day I'll be able to pop some out on random occasions again.
save file
image:148134442000.jpg(22kB , 200x202 , IMG_4024.JPG)
>>213551
Incog is with us
No.213566
Anonymous
Replies:>>213674
>>213551
>If I'm going to be hosting something that will directly contribute to my income then I need to be able to count on it to be stable without relying on outside developers updating their tools.

So pretty much to avoid what happened to everyone's work after WWOEC went down
No.213567
Anonymous
>>213551
>The carousel itself I would like to maybe make a little bigger,

That would be neat. The way it is now is pretty heavy with blocks of text, least on face value. I had to scroll down to see a pic. More images on the homepage would make it eye-catching and fun. Imagine if we were greeted with a tableau similar to your Car Wash pic where every girl was a link to another feature page, to use an example.
No.213569
Anonymous
>>213551
Julie needs a slap on the ass like every slutty sister
save file
image:148140883900.jpg(93kB , 500x715 , IMG_4868.JPG)
Incog can we see Gwen in the middle of Brooke and Addison like this for your next threadstarter
No.213606
Anonymous
>>213551
Why is short hair so sexy bros?
save file
image:148158920000.jpg(23kB , 492x118 , IMG_4917.JPG)
Incog when does your strip club open
save file
image:148169009300.png(690kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage08.png)

Think I may be a day behind but here's the free release for page 8. Been having a tough time keeping track of my schedule with how busy I've been keeping myself coding my theme with WP. I've made big progress on the site at this point in time and just need to finish making a grid system for post loops, which I've already got mostly figured out but have someone helping me fine tune the code for it. I've created a comments section with nested replies, have a fully mobile responsive menu bar with just CSS (no JS implementation yet on the site), have my post loop figured out (except for the archive grids), have a standard sidebar on my post loops with tags/categories/archives/etc, and have most other minor things figured out. Once the grid loop situation is resolved all I need next is to figure out how to manage an actually decent gallery system and add a better carousel, although I'm sure I can just use a WP plugin for the carousel as they're pretty standard for that CMS.

tl;dr: My local rebuild of my site is actually pretty close to completion, but there is no telling how long the gallery situation may take to resolve. While the system I currently have works, it's a pain to maintain. I'll stick with it a bit at first if I have to, but I'd really rather not have to.

>>213566
>So pretty much to avoid what happened to everyone's work after WWOEC went down

That, and I'm just a strong believer in the fact that if I am going to be relying on something for income then I need to fully understand it. I don't want to just grab a theme, a handful of plugins and plug my own content in between and hope it works forever. I figure it's best to make sure I understand what I am relying on inside and out before I can trust it as a stable provider for my income. As long as I cannot afford to hire a coder/debugger/troubleshooter then I need to be able to fill that role myself.

>>213567
>That would be neat. The way it is now is pretty heavy with blocks of text, least on face value. I had to scroll down to see a pic. More images on the homepage would make it eye-catching and fun. Imagine if we were greeted with a tableau similar to your Car Wash pic where every girl was a link to another feature page, to use an example.

Well it does have an extra big block of text thrown into the middle that should be removed soon. Otherwise the first thing after the header image/intro would be the carousel. I also wanted to make a single, larger image to advertise my Discord/Patreon, but creating cosmetic images has to come after functionality. The home page is more of an introduction page and isn't really intended for content, especially since I plan to crop the featured images for post samples manually so that I can keep the post intros visible for guests while still blocking the inside content. This will allow me to not have to worry about post previews being hidden by the fact that WP likes to generate thumbnails in the file's default directory, which in the case of member content will be directory locked.

>>213580
>Incog can we see Gwen in the middle of Brooke and Addison like this for your next threadstarter

Maybe eventually. I'm pretty busy right now.

>>213606
>Why is short hair so sexy bros?

One of life's mysteries.

>>213632
>Incog when does your strip club open

Hopefully relatively soon, but I've been pulling all-nighters as it is to keep up with my work load while trying to ensure I have a site up and running by the time the month ends. I can't guarantee anything until that is done and then I can evaluate how successful it becomes.
No.213677
Anonymous
>>213674
OMG incog XD
Thanks for the freebie. We truly are not worthy.
No.213694
Anonymous
>>213674
>The home page is more of an introduction page and isn't really intended for content

I agree, just meant that the elements of the Home page image could be links to other pages around the site so that it's more of a graphical than a textual interface. Maybe if a naked Gwen was the star image, and clicking on various body parts led you around the site, eg: clicking on her pussy took you to the loli club galleries, clicking on her left nipple took you to comics etc..
No.213702
Anonymous
Replies:>>213755
>>213674
How long is New Beginnings projected to be?
No.213703
Anonymous
>>213674
Incog has Sultry Summer been updated? I miss seeing those two fuck :)))
No.213708
Anonymous
Replies:>>213709
>>213694
I like that idea. Maybe not an outright NAKED Gwen, though - gotta tease folks a bit to keep interest instead of having them blow their load on the front page...

Perhaps a skimpy bikini, or have her covering her naughty bits with small flags or signs or something, and clicking the flags takes you to the designated area?
No.213709
Anonymous
>>213708
Hehe that's the problem with Incog's Gwens. One peek of her exposed privates and you've blown your load.
No.213710
Anonymous
its
better if the introduction page is tame and whit original characters.
save file
image:148178182800.jpg(206kB , 850x1171 , IMG_4945.JPG)
Incog could you draw Gwen being worshipped by many men like this
No.213712
Anonymous
I don't think it's a good idea to use a naked copyrighted characters for the home page.
No.213715
Anonymous
Replies:>>213717
>>213712
Bikini Gwen then?
No.213717
Anonymous
No.213749
Anonymous
>>213674
>Hopefully relatively soon, but I've been pulling all-nighters as it is to keep up with my work load while trying to ensure I have a site up and running by the time the month ends. I can't guarantee anything until that is done and then I can evaluate how successful it becomes.

Thank god you haven't forgotten about it. You're someone who finishes what they start and we're fortunate for it ^_^ All the best with the coding and hard work.
No.213750
Anonymous
Incog bro any hope of a Christmas Gwen this year? Something along the lines of xxxmas lingerie ;)
No.213754
Anonymous
>>213750
Oh god YES
save file
image:148190902600.png(228kB , 990x765 , LoliClub_Calendar12DecemberIkkiSketch.png)
So I've decided to stop doing the whole appreciation and Patreon mention on loli related posts as I feel that may give the wrong impression to any Patreon reps. Regardless of that, here's the sketch for December's calendar girl, Ikki. Will add lines soon but today is soon going to replace Saturday as my busy day of the week and I'm getting so close to having my site done so we'll see when I actually finish this.

>>213694

>I agree, just meant that the elements of the Home page image could be links to other pages around the site so that it's more of a graphical than a textual interface. Maybe if a naked Gwen was the star image, and clicking on various body parts led you around the site, eg: clicking on her pussy took you to the loli club galleries, clicking on her left nipple took you to comics etc.

Well first I'd have to figure out how to do that. The goal right now is to have the site functional with a relatively practical and responsive interface and then get to design ideas next. It wouldn't be easy for me to make an interactive image like that. Figuring everything out is enough work by itself so complicated stuff like that would be down the road.

>>213702
>How long is New Beginnings projected to be?

Well it was planned to be a 2 parter, totaling quite a few pages, but I am considering cutting it down to one part instead. There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in the project, but at the same time I sort of would like to finish it in the direction planned. If I do decide to go both parts it could be as long as 40 or so pages, but if not I could end it around 20. I plan to ask Patrons how they feel about it soon.

>>213703
>Incog has Sultry Summer been updated? I miss seeing those two fuck :)))

No, sadly it has not. I really want to get back to it but I've been too busy to do any other projects while maintaining Patreon updates and building my site. I'm also saving that project for when the site is up and running so it has to wait a little longer.

>>213710
>its
>better if the introduction page is tame and whit original characters.

Agreed. Doesn't need to be tame once I have the legal disclaimer finalized and put in as a PHP redirect but it will definitely not have any copyrighted characters.

>>213711
>Incog could you draw Gwen being worshipped by many men like this

Maybe some day.

>>213712
>I don't think it's a good idea to use a naked copyrighted characters for the home page.

Indeed. That is a concern. I'm fine adding images of such characters to posts/galleries, but not marketing my site design with them.

>>213749
>Thank god you haven't forgotten about it. You're someone who finishes what they start and we're fortunate for it ^_^ All the best with the coding and hard work.

I really do want to get back to it. At this point I have way too many incomplete projects and it's bugging me.

>>213750
>Incog bro any hope of a Christmas Gwen this year? Something along the lines of xxxmas lingerie ;)

I would like to get to a Christmas Gwen soon. I actually told a Patron back in October that I would like to do a Christmas idea that they had so I hopefully will have time to get it done before/on Christmas.
No.213756
Anonymous
I love the New Beginnings comic, and I hope you continue it like you planned, aka over 40 pages.
No.213759
Anonymous
>>213755
Do you know if you could skip a month so that you could make the calendars more timely? Seems to defeat the purpose if you have the page for one month not finished until that month's over.
No.213769
Anonymous
Replies:>>213785
>>213755

Ikki and Katie need a calendar for themselves. Anyone who disagrees with me is a jive turkey.
Replies:>>213791
save file
image:148193419300.jpg(22kB , 450x338 , IMG_4967.JPG)
>>213759
Dude the calendar is for next year
No.213784
Anonymous
Replies:>>213791
>>213755
>So I've decided to stop doing the whole appreciation and Patreon mention on loli related posts as I feel that may give the wrong impression to any Patreon reps.

Not at all. You should plug your wares here as much as possible. Promotions is the place to do it ;)
No.213785
Anonymous
>>213769
Their presence in the club is repetitive with Toph there but clearly they're exactly who incog wants to draw. The all-star line-up is complete.. or is it?
Replies:>>213801
save file
image:148198861200.png(400kB , 1650x1275 , LoliClub_Calendar12DecemberIkkiLines.png)
Here are the lines for December's Ikki calendar piece. Will color this in a bit. Not much else to say until then.

>>213756
>I love the New Beginnings comic, and I hope you continue it like you planned, aka over 40 pages.

Well I'm still considering doing so, but it's also seeming true that this is not a majority opinion so I'm likely going to try and get patron opinions as I release the next few pages. We'll see what the consensus seems to be.

>>213759
>Do you know if you could skip a month so that you could make the calendars more timely? Seems to defeat the purpose if you have the page for one month not finished until that month's over.

This is actually a 2017 calendar, so these are a whole year ahead. As someone else has stated:
>>213771
>Dude the calendar is for next year

>>213784
>Not at all. You should plug your wares here as much as possible. Promotions is the place to do it ;)

I plan to post my pictures here, but the fact remains that I have been made aware via Discord of artists that have received the boot from Patreon for promoting their Patreon via loli content hosted off-site. As such I'm going to try and refrain from promoting my Patreon in any way while posting loli content. It's all a matter of playing it safe.
Replies:>>213820
save file
image:148200372700.png(615kB , 1650x1275 , LoliClub_Calendar12DecemberIkki.png)
And here are the colors for the December calendar. With this all 12 months are finally done. Hopefully I'll be able to find time to put together a cover soon but I still need to get quite a bit of stuff done before this month is over if I want to be on track with other things starting next year so we'll see.
No.213801
Anonymous
>>213791
>I have been made aware via Discord of artists that have received the boot from Patreon for promoting their Patreon via loli content hosted off-site. As such I'm going to try and refrain from promoting my Patreon in any way while posting loli content. It's all a matter of playing it safe.

Did not know that...Wow, they're really cracking down on the loli stuff
No.213803
Anonymous
>213798
Sweet incog! I would've loved a more..iconic face for December but Ikki is cute enough ^^
No.213807
Anonymous
Replies:>>213830
>>213755
>There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in the project, but at the same time I sort of would like to finish it in the direction planned.

I personally love what you're doing with New Beginnings. I think out of all your work it feels most like a traditional porno movie. I just think people like the kinky stuff best i.e. loli which is now what they expect from you. God forbid you spread your creative wings right?
No.213808
Anonymous
>>213755
40 pages is pretty long. What were you planning on doing? Introducing more characters or just a sex romp with the Pack?
No.213812
Anonymous
Replies:>>213830
>>213808
Yeah they need Jack, Franklin and Valeria in there. Maybe Sue and Johnny too.
No.213820
Anonymous
>>213798
Holy shit...incog.. Congratulations on finishing the calendar project! So proud and happy for you!
save file
image:148206486600.jpg(396kB , 1920x1080 , IMG_5017.JPG)
>>213820
You should totally ask your patrons for cover ideas. Better yet host a competition to make a cover using the existing materials of the calendar as the elements to construct it. Could be fun. The winner gets..??
No.213828
Anonymous
save file
image:148208073000.png(621kB , 990x765 , LoliClub_00Calendar2017Sketch.png)
So turns out this project isn't over yet. People have been asking so I decided to make a cover with the girls on it. After it's finished I will try and upload the full resolution copy of each picture to my current site. I still am not posting content there otherwise as it will be getting a revamp soon but I'll be able to make a single post in my update section with all of them in it.

>>213807
>I personally love what you're doing with New Beginnings. I think out of all your work it feels most like a traditional porno movie. I just think people like the kinky stuff best i.e. loli which is now what they expect from you. God forbid you spread your creative wings right?

Well glad at least some people like it. It's actually pretty fun to do, but I want to start taking more feedback from patrons regarding the projects they would rather I do for Patreon. I started this as something to be able to push out while I work on my site without giving it too much thought (hence the monochrome). Once my site is up and running my Patreon releases will likely slow down, so I'd rather not have another 20ish pages to do without getting patron feedback first. It would be one thing if I knew I could knock out that many pages in a month or so, but with my attention split I'll want to focus a bit more on what supporters want to see. If they end up wanting to see more of this then that is what I will do, other wise I can end it sooner. I would not just cut it off abruptly and quit making it, but I could end it differently or leave it open for continuation in the future if it were so desired.

>>213808
>40 pages is pretty long. What were you planning on doing? Introducing more characters or just a sex romp with the Pack?

Well in case I continue it I don't want to spoiler it, but there was more of an actual sort of plot coming up. I was actually going to go back to Julie outside retrieving the robot, something was going to happen while out there, and things were going to take a different turn as a result. Still lots of sex involved, but under different circumstance.

>>213812
>Yeah they need Jack, Franklin and Valeria in there. Maybe Sue and Johnny too.

Well, not that many people, but maybe one of said people.

>>213820
>Holy shit...incog.. Congratulations on finishing the calendar project! So proud and happy for you!

Thanks, but sadly I have made it more work on myself so it's not quite complete. Also, as I make the full resolution uploads I plan to fix up anything I don't like in the pieces so that will likely take up some time as well.

>>213821
>You should totally ask your patrons for cover ideas. Better yet host a competition to make a cover using the existing materials of the calendar as the elements to construct it. Could be fun. The winner gets..??

Too late, I just went for it. I don't really have the time to turn it into a vote or competition or anything, plus that infringes on the whole not associating Patreon with loli thing.
No.213836
Anonymous
>>213830
Oh my.. that is too adorable to take in all at once. I'm overwhelmed!
No.213837
Anonymous
>>213830
#squadgoals
No.213839
Anonymous
Man I have missed your girls
Replies:>>213852
save file
image:148210017500.jpg(112kB , 750x923 , IMG_5028.PNG)
>>213830
This song springs to mind when I look at this ^_^

https://g.co/kgs/vF52wo
No.213843
Anonymous
I compleatly forgot that Alice was in the loli club but now looking at her next to the other lolis I can not help but to notice how different she looks from the others
No.213844
Anonymous
Replies:>>213868
>>213843
lol Raven's expression towards her
No.213845
Anonymous
Replies:>>213868
>>213843
I think she fits right in. She adds a touch of class and prestige to the ensemble.
No.213852
Anonymous
>>213841
more like 'cute kids" XD
save file
image:148215037400.png(1.06MB , 1650x1275 , LoliClub_00Calendar2017Lines.png)
Well here are the lines for the calendar cover. These took quite a minute to finish but finally there. Next I get to look forward to coloring this... Oh well, for now I'm taking a break from it as I need to get some Patreon stuff done now. I took the whole weekend off from the comic so I have to have something to post today.

>>213843
>I compleatly forgot that Alice was in the loli club but now looking at her next to the other lolis I can not help but to notice how different she looks from the others

Yeah, but at least she looks different in the sense that she has more feminine features than looking like a completely different type of creature. She just has a slightly longer looking face and that 50s proper girl hairstyle.

>>213844
>lol Raven's expression towards her

Haha, yeah. The girls are all positioned in relation to their primary pairings, so with Raven not having any previously established relations she's taking Alice entering her corner to mean something more than Alice may have intended. Clearly she's not against the idea so things should work out.

>>213845
>I think she fits right in. She adds a touch of class and prestige to the ensemble.

Agreed. She looks a little different, but as mentioned before I don't think it's in a way that makes her stick out/not fit in. She's just a bit more classical feminine in appearance, which isn't necessarily a bad thing to have in the mix.
No.213869
Anonymous
>>213868

What's worse, drawing the super detailed tree or coloring all those different characters?
No.213870
Anonymous
Replies:>>213951
>>213869
haha man that's going way back. I lol'd.
save file
image:148215521400.png(156kB , 300x250 , karlie-taylor.png)
>>213868
Aww!! I just wanna give Gwen a hug!
No.213875
Anonymous
>>213868
>The girls are all positioned in relation to their primary pairings, so with Raven not having any previously established relations she's taking Alice entering her corner to mean something more than Alice may have intended. Clearly she's not against the idea so things should work out.

Hehe so there's a quirkiness within the group dynamic. Nice touch. I think this thread's on its way out if you'd like to do the honors. Thanks for another epic thread!
No.213915
Anonymous
>213868
It's their eyes that get to me, all innocent and haunting like. I'm thinking you're not stopping at 12 girls for the 'months in a year' sakes, or are these the 2017 smoothies girls? You could change it up every year I'm thinking like the Victoria's Secret angels line-up.
save file
image:148223872400.jpg(51kB , 479x600 , IMG_5062.PNG)
>>213830
>with my attention split I'll want to focus a bit more on what supporters want to see

Out of curiosity, incog, who is the most popular request over at pay-per-view?
No.213917
Anonymous
>>213756
only the loli ones deserve to be over 40 pages.
No.213918
Anonymous
>>213917
Agree. Sultry Summer is a story that needs to be prioritised!
No.213945
Anonymous
>>213868
>Yeah, but at least she looks different in the sense that she has more feminine features than looking like a completely different type of creature. She just has a slightly longer looking face and that 50s proper girl hairstyle.

You nailed Alice good and the two new girls too. Watching these cartoons will NEVER be the same!
save file
image:148234120400.png(774kB , 992x1463 , PowerPack_NewBeginningsPage09.png)

Here is finally the public release for page 9. Not much else to say on that. I am also making some progress towards finishing up the calendar cover as well as exporting the full resolution calendar pieces. I'm going to be doing minor edits to some of them so it will likely take a couple days before I've got them ready for upload but I'll have them done when I finish the cover/start the next thread.

>>213869
>What's worse, drawing the super detailed tree or coloring all those different characters?

I'd have to say the tree. This was more enjoyable, whereas about 25% through that tree I was starting to regret a lot of decisions in life.

>>213870
>haha man that's going way back. I lol'd.

Same, although it's crazy thinking about the fact that that's going way back...feels like I did it just recently. Been keeping myself so busy the days/weeks/months/years just blend together.

>>213875
>Hehe so there's a quirkiness within the group dynamic. Nice touch. I think this thread's on its way out if you'd like to do the honors. Thanks for another epic thread!

I've always tried to have some underlying dynamic between characters in these pieces, at least as far as which ones really get along exceptionally well. As for the thread, definitely going to do the honors once the cover is complete, which is sadly likely to take a couple more days due to other things that need to be done.

>>213915
>It's their eyes that get to me, all innocent and haunting like. I'm thinking you're not stopping at 12 girls for the 'months in a year' sakes, or are these the 2017 smoothies girls? You could change it up every year I'm thinking like the Victoria's Secret angels line-up.

Well the first 10 girls are set in stone, and I would like to maintain some kind of monthly project with these characters (perhaps just yearly calendars), but I am heavily considering the last 2 spots as being something that I can alternate more freely. There's plenty of time before I have to consider that but it's something I'll definitely have in mind for this time next year.

>>213916
>Out of curiosity, incog, who is the most popular request over at pay-per-view?

I actually haven't setup any discussion on that yet to see what people would really prefer. I had a bit of discussion in Discord about it before initially deciding on anything, but from what it appears there's not a lot of 18+ characters that are in high demand outside of random characters from mainstream things like LoL/Overwatch, which I don't really have any interest in as far as comics go. I'll consider such characters for things like random illustrations/pinups, but not characters I'd have any interest in for a comic of any reasonable length. I'm still considering my options for after this current comic before opening a discussion, but I definitely plan to open one soon.

>>213917
>only the loli ones deserve to be over 40 pages.

That is really the one thing that is eating at me a bit while doing these current comics over the last few months. It's not that I don't enjoy doing them, I'd just enjoy doing more enjoyable characters, which just so happen to typically be loli.

>>213918
>Agree. Sultry Summer is a story that needs to be prioritised!

Agreed. I really do want to get back to that, but at the same time I feel the need to save it for when I have my site live, which hopefully happens soon.
No.213956
Anonymous
>>213951
>I really do want to get back to (Sultry Summer), but at the same time I feel the need to save it for when I have my site live, which hopefully happens soon.

That's actually a brilliant plan. Should help bring in a crowd.
No.213957
Anonymous
That look on Katie's face would be enough for me. That would make me cum so hard.
No.213959
Anonymous
>>213951
>I'm going to be doing minor edits to some of them so it will likely take a couple days before I've got them ready for upload but I'll have them done when I finish the cover/start the next thread.

No problem bro take your time it's Christmas after all!
No.213960
Anonymous
Incog could you draw Gwen reclining naked on her bed holding a mistletoe over her nude body?
No.213971
Anonymous
>>213960
That sounds like a thread starter pic
Nice~
No.213975
Anonymous
Replies:>>214008
>>213960
With the night snowing outside and her bedroom warm and snug by comparison, oh god yes
No.213986
Anonymous
Replies:>>214008
I kinda wanna see a reverse of the mistletoe pic ie: Ben holding one over his erect cock as he lays naked with his legs open for Gwen who we see is getting turned on. It's one where the male is doing the seducing which is something we don't see very often.
No.214008
Anonymous
Replies:>>214020
>>213986
Nah I'd prefer a Gwen pinup as
>>213960
>>213975
Sexier that way looking at viewer
No.214020
Anonymous
Replies:>>214044
>>214008
Well one is geared at the male gaze and the other is for the girls :3
No.214044
Anonymous
Replies:>>214047
>>214020
You think even girls would be interested in a sassy fiery redhead cartoongirl like Gwen?
Just curious
Replies:>>214046
save file
image:148253211500.jpg(65kB , 528x691 , IMG_5120.JPG)
Waiting patiently for the new thread to drop like
No.214046
Anonymous
>>214045
Haha you just dropped it. Shit
No.214047
Anonymous
Replies:>>214057
>>214044
I can 100% confirm that rule 34 Gwen has female fans
No.214057
Anonymous
Replies:>>214066
>>214047
Wow how is that?
No.214066
Anonymous
Replies:>>214070
>>214057
Because that anon is a girl. Don't be stupid.
No.214070
Anonymous
Replies:>>214076
>>214066
I was asking for details about it, idiot
No.214076
Anonymous
Replies:>>214078
>>214070
This is Gwen we're talking about of course she has female fans. I mean just look at her.
No.214078
Anonymous
>>214076
It'd be interesting knowing what a female fan think of her or why lust after this sexy buttslut tbh
No.214095
Anonymous
>>214078
She's cute and sassy. Has a great body. Gwen was very well designed.
save file
image:148267204200.gif(1.66MB , 500x286 , IMG_5199.GIF)
>>214078
I think she'd make a great little sister
No.214451
Anonymous
new thread http://boards.plus4chan.net/pco/t214042.html
No.216779
Anonymous
>>213580
I'm REALLY hoping for a third episode..