/mtv/ - Music, Television & Film

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 6 posts, 2 files (2 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /mtv/41047 Close window
Options
save file
image:141116171100.jpg(115kB , 400x400 , rf Roger Waters is not sure how to feel.jpg)
Since nobody comes to this place anyways, what better time to make a new thread? Share the great and the valuable fan recordings and unreleased songs from the great musicians who lived at some point in history.

To keep the FUN going, please refrain from posting links to material that is commercially available.

I'll start with the overall greatest recording of the Radio KAOS tour by Roger Waters:
https://mega.co.nz/#!n5oHBQ5Q!eBkiGSxvlNNaSIqkqL4D2FjMmjBJ9sMEMKfO6uAjuvM

This is the original copy, and not a copy of it. It was released on a short-lived Harvested fan label.
save file
image:160381347213.jpg(73kB , 500x500 , grateful-dead-logo-steal-your-face-live-album-musical-ensemble-others.jpg)
http://www.ousterhout.net

COPY AND PASTE!

Lots of live shows either from radio broadcasts or soundboard. Media available in MP3 AND FLAC.

If you are a "Dead Head" there are LOTS of great shows with excellent sound quality including the legendary 1977 CORNELL show! (COMPLETE! NOT THE ONE AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND!)

There is also a great variety of other bands to choose from, so it's not all Grateful Dead, or hippy dippy trippy. Look and see.

The person who originally ran this site died recently of cancer, but the rent's been paid up until March of 2021 so check it out before it's gone forever.

I don't know any of the people involved with this site, and have no connection with any of them. This is being posted from a third party and nobody from this site knows I am posting this or promoting them.

I pass on this information because I am a huge fan of live concert recordings, and wish to share this information with like minded fans as well.

Happy listening, and I hope you find something there to your liking.
No.417485
Anonymous
Replies:>>417486
>>417484
>The person who originally ran this site died recently of cancer, but the rent's been paid up until March of 2021 so check it out before it's gone forever.

Shit, I hate it when that happens. Shit just randomly disappearing on the net like that, and you not knowing why. At least here this is known so you have a closure of some sorts.
No.417486
Anonymous
Replies:>>417487
>>417485
>>417484
Also you might want to consider checking the site first, since it seems to be already dead. URL only shows a "temporary unavailable" message.
No.417487
Anonymous
Replies:>>417488
>>417486
I hope it hasn't been taken down permanently.
They really had some great stuff.
No.417488
Anonymous
>>417487
It's possible that although the domain was paid for, the hosting was not.