/md/ - Murder Drones

File posting was rewritten, please post in the support thread if you experience any bugs.
Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 227 posts, 39 files (39 image(s))

Replying to /md/102
Options
No.102
Drone BooruAnonymous
Image:171791980401.png(178kB, 2956x1876)cyn_0000.png
To keep things separate and organized, anything related to the booru goes here. If you have any questions, suggestions, or find anything odd in there, discuss it here.
Technically, the forums can be enabled in the booru to keep discussion there, however, since this exists for now, that feature may be left to be enabled for the future.

dronebooru.co
No.105
Anonymous
One thing I'd suggest when posting greentexts, you don't NEED to post the big image, you can separate them out in several images, make a Pool with a title of the greentext to make it easier to identify than the tags, and with Pooling, you can make it so that each post comes after the previous one, so it builds suspense, loads the images faster, and looks like a proper chapter/section.
No.106
Anonymous
Replies:>>152>>310
Image:171792175352.png(3.26MB, 1995x2048)frown.png
if the guy who has all the greens saved could make a giant fucking catbox or mega and upload it that would be great, thanks
its imperative to catalog this shit before its lost out of disinterect
No.124
Anonymous
Replies:>>201
Question can the shadow people meme can be added in the booru?
No.152
Anonymous
Replies:>>293
>>106
There was a MEGA posted a while back, although I don't have the link on me. If it hasn't been reposted by this evening I'll see what I can do
No.201
Anonymous
>>124
Ye, tag it as edit, meme, etc.
No.276
Anonymous
>>105
Also, you don't need to delete the combo image of all the greentext posts. Just separate them into different images, post them, add a description if you want, then go to Pools -> New -> and give it a title, description, and then order the post numbers as its pages. So greentext 1/5 goes first, separated by a space, following the other post numbers.
Importantly, if you have an image for the cover page (or the combined greentext big image), you can put this post as the first number. Then make sure you select "Series" if you want it to display the first post as its cover image. If you select "Collection" it will only be seen in the "Listing" section or when you search. This will only have a title as text, and not a cover image.

This will make it easier to search for greentexts by title, hence why I went with this software, but you Anons keep just combining all the posts together and posting a one big image. Searching these by tags are a little hard.

In addition, if you want to just give it a title for now, you can make the Pool, give it a title and perhaps a description, then keep the post numbers just one, which is the combined big image of the greentexts. Maybe later some Anon would separate them if they want to. This way, at least your greentexts would have a title and a description, and can be searched for via the Pools page.
No.293
Anonymous
Replies:>>310
>>152
The old mega (or at least the link I had) got taken down or deleted so here's hoping someone downloaded it and can reupload.
No.307
Anonymous
Replies:>>356
>>105
>>276
I see, this should certainly be doable. I'll see about making up some kind of proof-of-concept soon(ish)
As for the actual separations/chapters what would you personally recommend?
>Each individual part is it's own image
>Each part is split up into images containing (X) number of posts apiece
>Case-by-case basis based on what makes the most sense for each story
No.310
Anonymous
Replies:>>39720
>>106
>>293
Apologies, I had attempted to update my MEGA but unfortunately the way I went about it ended up killing the link. Hoping next time I update it I'll not make that same mistake
https://mega.nz/folder/2KoCCZoB#b6og7nakwPXtw4yysC6-Kg

>Important note
Anything in folders listed "PROCESS" are things I haven't had a chance to personally upload to the booru (as of the time I last updated the MEGA). While I would recommend starting there if you plan on uploading, just know that there's a chance some of the stuff in them (particularly art) has already been uploaded by someone else
No.356
Anonymous
Replies:>>357>>1104
>>307
I was thinking more along the lines of like, an Anon comes and writes a greentext that has let's say 3 parts, but this is done in one thread.
So, Pool Chapter 1 has 3 images consisting of each individual posts.
Then the Anon comes and continues it in another thread or something, and it has 5 parts. A new pool gets created, in the Pool description, you can link the other chapters. Unfortunately, this software doesn't have parent/child pooling that e6 does. But in the title it'll be like Pool Chapter 2 for instance, consisting of 5 image posts.
No.357
Anonymous
>>356
Also, in the process, if there is the combo image in one, this can be added in the beginning or end of the pool.
No.396
Anonymous
Replies:>>401
If you've bulk uploaded images, please go to the Uploads page and then check your Unposted uploads. There are several images that are not made into "posts" yet.
No.401
Anonymous
>>396
Upload -> My Uploads -> Unposted
No.475
Anonymous
Replies:>>513>>7321
Image:171802471312.png(159kB, 500x508)1703013756859720.png
Is this fine to put in the booru?
No.513
Anonymous
>>475
Go ahead, the idea is to basically keep it /co/ culture related in a sense if you get what I mean. So not EVERYTHING MD related like, random artists from random places, since that might be odd.
Usually whatever gets used here/in-the-culture, so reaction images, mostly-used-images, artwork, greentexts, etc
I'm assuming other artwork can come in too, but you gotta credit the artist. It is kind of finicky, since I don't want anything weird happening. There's DMCA in the site, but avoiding that would be ideal
No.606
Writefriend
With an opening in my IRL schedule coming up in the next couple days I figured I'd try for transparency as far as work on the booru goes. I'll try to provide progress updates on a (hopefully) regular basis
-
There are two areas in particular that I am planning on tackling for this coming week
>Work through the existing backlog of greentexts amongst my personal collection
>Work through the existing backlog of tabbed threads across the usual boards for uncapped/unsaved greentexts
While I do plan on giving both of these a considerable amount of attention, I'll most likely be prioritizing the former over the latter for the immediate future on account of seeing comments/requests for "missing" greentexts. My minimal goal is to get 50 uploads by the weekend, with an 'ideal' goal of 100~ if time and availability permits.

As far as long term goals go there is the prospect of fulfilling the request here (>>276) regarding the use of pools to help make a more ideal browsing/reading experience. I still plan on making a 'proof of concept' before going full steam ahead, but I do have a number of candidates already in mind (although I am of course open to suggestions!). Relatedly I am still debating on whether to simply edit existing caps or to try and re-cap straight from desuarchive; the former would definitely be much faster although the latter would probably both look better and give me an excuse to go about trying to (re)cap a number of older & incomplete greens
No.636
Anonymous
Replies:>>675
I want to make this a little clear about uploading:
>copyright:murder_drones
Involves canon characters
>copyright:original_character
Has MD OCs
You can have images with both tags. I don't think people realize that the copyright tags mean anything.
No.675
Writefriend
Replies:>>683
>>636
I know there's already a page dedicated to explaining the basic rules of tagging, but I'm wondering if a tag infograph (similar to the one I made about capping a long while back) might help clear up some of the ongoing confusion

On the topic of copyright tags, is there any specific tag for crossover/3rd party content (Warhammer, Dead Space or Internection Cube for example) or would just a general tag denoting the series be sufficient?
No.683
Anonymous
>>675
I think a general tag or adding the name of the 3rd party content would be sufficient, trying to be as specific with the tags for easier searching
No.778
Anonymous
Replies:>>814
can we please keep ai trash off the booru
can i please have one place on the internet that isn't infested with this garbage
No.814
Anonymous
>>778
The only issue I'd have with AI is someone comes and dumps like 5000 different shitty iterations of one pose over and over again. If the generator spends time and generates one good image, I'm OK with that. So far there's one image it seems.
No.1104
Writefriend
>>105
>>276
>>356
The proof-of-concept of this idea had been completed
https://dronebooru.co/posts?tags=pool%3A9

A couple notes
>Went ahead and included a rating disclaimer in the title as an additional precaution
>Tags for the individual posts are copy & pasted from the original post
No.1105
Anonymous
Replies:>>1169
>>1104
I see it, looks good so far. The tags are gonna be a hassle, but I think uploading, tagging then putting them in a pool would be easier?
No.1169
Anonymous
>>1104
>>1105
Actually a fast way to do it is to put everything in the Pool, then go to Pool -> Select your pool -> Click on "Posts" -> Select the "Mode" dropdown to "Edit" and as you click each image, it opens the tag edit of that post, so you can update it fast that way, instead of loading each post one by one.
No.1479
Writefriend
>>1104(me)
Alright, the first batch of 'refined' greentexts are now complete. Gonna focus on general capping & uploads for now but in the meantime I am open to requests as far as which greentexts to 'refine' next
No.2452
Anonymous
Replies:>>2502>>6258
Which one of you fuckers bough the .com domain and now selling it for $1500? I should've bought the .com when I got this. Fucking disappointing.
No.2502
Anonymous
>>2452
>Someone actually ninja'd the .com domain
Damn, that's pretty fucked up
No.2524
Anonymous
Replies:>>2565
There's an issue where you can't search for more than 2 tags at a time. I'll fix this once I get back to it.
No.2565
Anonymous
>>2524
Thank you.
No.2729
Writefriend
Transparency Update
-
The good news is that I managed to achieve a satisfactory number of personal booru uploads, and thanks to the awesome effort of other based booruanons there are now as of this post just over 2100 total posts!

The bad news (at least for me) is that headway into the massive backlog of threads, currently dating as far back as a little over a month old now, has been coming along far slower than I would have liked. As such I will be making rectifying this my top priority for this upcoming week, albeit at the expense of actual uploads in the short term.

As far as other things go I still intend on making up a helpful tagging infograph in hopes of explaining & further emphasizing the finer points of the tagging system (namely the importance of the distinct copyright tags along with some other high priority metatags). Relatedly, I am also interested in potentially some of the basic OC descriptions from the deck made a while back (https://dronebooru.co/posts/40) to their corresponding tags on the booru's wiki
No.2782
Anonymous
Image:171869344315.jpg(187kB, 777x613)IMG_1600.jpeg
hey what does the “sensitive” rating mean? i understand general, questionable, and explicit as far as sexually explicit content goes, but what’s “sensitive”?
No.2840
Writefriend
>>2782
My interpretation is that Sensitive covers content that sits between General & Questionable; Content that isn't necessarily sexual but could still be considered a tad much for General.

Admittedly I only put that story under sensitive as a precaution. While I personally feel like it would be fine under General I am not 100% sure if others (particularly those who consider 4chan in general to be "too scary to browse") would feel the same way. I'll make sure to ask one of the site admins for their judgement call later (unless they chime in here of course)
No.2932
Anonymous
>>2782
I would apply it to things like on-model nudity. The characters don't have anything inappropriate to see, but if they got no clothes on maybe it's not exactly "general" but also not "explicit"
No.2933
Anonymous
Replies:>>2935
Is there some way to recall a post if you slipped and accidentally hit the post button before you were done tagging it?
No.2935
Writefriend
Replies:>>2972
>>2933
If it is pending approval then you'll unfortunately have to wait for approval before being able to edit. It's admittedly annoying but it shouldn't take too terribly long for someone with powers to approve it.
IIRC the booru admin has said that approvers should be able to view & approve posts from other users in an upcoming update so that should definitely help with this
No.2969
Anonymous
>>2782
At least, I use when I don't think it would be nice if someone just watch over my shoulder and saw 'x' thing. They wouldn't say something bad to me, but they would look at me weird, and when is not something exactly explicit.
No.2972
Anonymous
Replies:>>3158
>>2935
>IIRC the booru admin has said that approvers should be able to view & approve posts from other users in an upcoming update so that should definitely help with this
I hope it comes soon.
No.3158
Anonymous
>>2972
Yeah I know, the fixes shouldn't be that difficult to do, but last time all my work got deleted due to some odd technical anomalies, and I just gotta re-setup my environment. I have the most recent code backed up, but it's just annoying to setup, cause I know it's gonna happen again.
I'll setup this weekend to do it, and setup an update notice for Tuesday or something. or just push it stealthily, cause downtime is like around under 5-10 minutes.
No.3276
Anonymous
Replies:>>3311
To whoever uploaded my Switch and SD-X doodle can you add the switchanon tag?
No.3311
Anonymous
Replies:>>3529
>>3276
Done. You can do it easily Anon, just make an account. You don't need to enter an email. Just don't forget your password.
No.3529
Anonymous
Replies:>>3535>>3545
>>3311
I actually do have a account, CrystalKingdom15, but can you edit other people's stuff or is that administrator privileges?
No.3535
Writefriend
>>3529
Anyone with an account should be able to edit tags on any post
No.3545
Anonymous
>>3529
Anyone can edit any post Friend, I normally edit many posts to add some tags or source if I have it, there is also the tag "tagme" if you don't know what more tags should be added.
No.4464
Writefriend
Image:171928219631.png(548kB, 1624x4416)RPG sidequests.png
Transparency Update
-
Not a whole lot new to report from this past week. As of now I am roughly halfway through the current archive backlog with an optimistic prediction of being fully caught up by the turn of the month

I also have a partially completed tagging guide that I'm hoping to finish up & share within this coming week once I've accomplished (or at least reached a significant milestone) my archive dive. Regular booru uploads will also resume around that time with both general uploads and 'refinement' of a handful of existing posts being my stretch goal for this week

(Picrel is one of the noteworthy compilations I've made from the backlog thus far)
No.4499
Anonymous
Replies:>>4518
Proposal for a new tag: artist_request
If you're not sure of the artist for a given piece of work, add that tag when you upload it to make it easier for people who might know to find your post and apply the proper tag
No.4518
Anonymous
>>4499
You can add any tags, I can place it under the artist category. Let me do it right now.
I need to dedicate some time to working on this soon though. Going around, organizing and such
No.6228
Anonymous
Replies:>>6254
There’s a lot of art that you can tell it’s from the same artist but there’s no artist tag for them
No.6254
Anonymous
>>6228
I think it usually falls on the artist to pick a handle to be known by
No.6258
Anonymous
Replies:>>7540
>>2452
>Which one of you fuckers bough the .com domain and now selling it for $1500?
What?
No.6411
Writefriend
Image:171988559198.png(296kB, 1508x2817)Tagging Guide.png
Transparency Update
-
I managed to get further caught up on my archive backlog but unfortunately IRL happenings over the weekend have brought my hobbywork to a crawl. Hoping things normalize on my end soon so I can actually start uploading all the new stuff I've capped so far

On a brighter note I did finally finish the tagging infograph!
No.7321
Anonymous
No.7540
Anonymous
>>6258
I should've bought the .com as well, just so someone doesn't accidentally go there... Now if you want to try to buy it, it's being sold for $1500 aftermarket
No.8607
Anonymous
Replies:>>8811
Question: Has the booru got some sort of NSFW filter or something on it? I noticed that some tags give much fewer hits than their links indicate. (For example, the link for everything tagged with "chair" says that it should have 9 entries but only 7 images appear when clicked). Are they hidden in some way?
No.8811
Anonymous
>>8607
I made it so you gotta login to see explicit content, just to make sure nothing weird happens. Just make an account, you don't need to use an email. Just don't forget your password (if you do, just make another one hahaha)
No.10619
Anonymous
Replies:>>10620
Alright Anons, sorry for the delay. I'm working on the updates tonight, will probably get something rolling by next week!
Let me know if anything is weird and needs changing. Also, if you have any drones holding signs, upload it here, and I can put it in. Doesn't matter what number, it rotates at random!
Dimensions are 84x143. You can submit a bigger image in similar dimensions, the site will shrink it. So don't worry if you don't want to do pixel art.
No.10620
Anonymous
>>10619
Nice to know! Thanks for your hard work!
No.11018
Anonymous
Replies:>>11058
It's back up, took a little longer.
You can now search with up to 32 tags at once. I didn't know this was restricted to 2. So mix and match however you want.
Drone holding number 3 fixed. (I need some more, these placeholders are boring)
Some other internal bugs fixed
Some of the site behavior is changed, visibility-wise to anonymous and members. (Just make an account, it's no big deal. Just don't forget your password, and no need to use an email, since it doesn't even do anything with it)

If you find anything odd, let me know in the site or here.
No.11058
Anonymous
Replies:>>11146
>>11018
I was about to draw something with my inexistent drawing skills, I was going to do it today, is too late?
No.11146
Anonymous
>>11058
Nope, you can give any number you want. They rotate around.
No.11200
Anonymous
Replies:>>11268
Image:172116480705.png(3kB, 249x429)Spoiler image
>>11146
Here, have a retarded drone
No.11268
Anonymous
>>11200
Very nice Anon, I'll push it in the next time I get a chance to update the site. (Gotta rebuild the image and stuff)
No.13726
Anonymous
Is there any reason that the greens do not have a tag like the artists?
Is it because it's harder to identify who is who?
No.13733
Anonymous
Replies:>>13743
>>13726
I wish you the best of luck, anon.
No.13743
Anonymous
Replies:>>13746
>>13733
Luck for what? Im getting lost
No.13746
Anonymous
Replies:>>13765
>>13743
Good luck tagging all the writefags.
No.13765
Anonymous
Replies:>>13770
>>13746
I mean, it would be boring but it won't be hard to tag al writefriends most of them do not have known names, so, 200-300 from the 700 green texts that are in the booru? I could do it, it would help Anons find greens from the same author
I don't know if it should use the same type as "artists tags" since artist could refer to the most classical meaning of someone who draws, paints, etc. or the meaning of someone who creates art in general that includes people who wrote, create music, etc.
No.13770
Anonymous
Replies:>>13774
>>13765
Well if you're only tagging greens made by named fags then it shouldn't be the hardest task. Since they're so few in number.
I thought you were talking about trying to tag and group ALL greens.
No.13774
Anonymous
>>13770
No, I was only referring to the ones that are named, because how can I tag that someone wrote something, when they have no name be tagged
No.13933
Writefriend
Replies:>>13937
>>13726
I do remember the topic of artist/author tagging for greentexts coming up once before back when the first booru had just been made. IIRC it was determined at the time that it'd be easier for greentext authors to simply tag their own stuff rather than have someone else run the risk of accidentally mistagging

I personally wouldn't be opposed to having the tags of named writefags fall under the 'artist' category (I'm pretty sure that actually ended up happening to my namefag-tag on the old booru), especially since at least a couple writefags also make art. I also don't see an issue with tagging greentexts with the name/tag of the writefag that originally made them, so long as you're absolutely certain it's the correct author & the author themselves want to have a name associated with their work
No.13937
Anonymous
Replies:>>13950
>>13933
If I can put my 2 cents in, Friend, I think it would be nice, it has happened before that I try to search for a green by the author before, but since none of them have an artist tag it took longer than it should. WAnon is an easy one to tag his greens, most of them, since he adds his art to it, so I'll go and do that, maybe later I will do the same to my greens!
No.13950
Anonymous
>>13937 (me)
After some looking, I was able to just put tags on a few, many greens are made by nameless Friends, or Friends that somehow are still not named, dang. I think later in the day I will tab my stuff, to keep a tab on what I have created.
No.13994
Anonymous
Replies:>>14088
Image:172185252699.png(77kB, 569x861)#1 drone.png
>>11146
Let me know if you want any more drone and number combos
No.14088
Anonymous
>>13994
That's very cute Anon, if you wanna make that into a pack from 0 to 9, it would be cool, but up to you!
No.14205
Anonymous
Image:172193334813.png(79kB, 574x861)#0 drone.png
>>14088
Sure. Would J being angry for being zero more in character or nah?
No.14206
Anonymous
Image:172193342046.png(77kB, 574x861)#1 drone.png
>>14205
Resposting because the original somehow got formatted differently than the others forcing me to redo it
No.14207
Anonymous
Image:172193343668.png(79kB, 574x861)#2 drone.png
>>14206
No.14208
Anonymous
Image:172193345308.png(80kB, 574x862)#3 drone.png
>>14207
No.14209
Anonymous
Image:172193346745.png(78kB, 574x861)#4 drone.png
>>14208
No.14210
Anonymous
Image:172193348153.png(78kB, 574x861)#5 drone.png
>>14209
No.14211
Anonymous
Image:172193349717.png(79kB, 574x861)#6 drone.png
>>14210
No.14212
Anonymous
Image:172193350953.png(78kB, 574x861)#7 drone.png
>>14211
No.14213
Anonymous
Image:172193352781.png(80kB, 574x861)#8 drone.png
>>14212
No.14214
Anonymous
Replies:>>14445
No.14445
Anonymous
Replies:>>14659
>>14205
>>14206
>>14207
>>14208
>>14209
>>14210
>>14211
>>14212
>>14213
>>14214
That's pretty cool Anon, but I was expecting other characters than J holding all the numbers. I guess I can put these in, unless you'd update them? But no rush though, take your time.
No.14659
Anonymous
Image:172202641801.png(81kB, 485x891)Tessa (9).png
>>14445
Sorry, I misunderstood you when you said you wanted the numbers 0-9 when I asked if you wanted different numbers OR drones. (I did think it was strange that you wanted 0-9 for the same character and pose).

So lets start off with best girl.
No.14660
Anonymous
Image:172202643787.png(63kB, 412x854)N (8).png
>>14659
Next is N… who doesn’t notice he is holding his sign upside down but is nevertheless happy to be included.
No.14661
Anonymous
Image:172202649361.png(55kB, 379x782)Uzi (7).png
>>14660
Uzi. Sorry I had no snappy remarks for this one.
No.14662
Anonymous
Image:172202653382.png(75kB, 488x895)Skeletessa (6).png
>>14661
Skeletessa, who is less enthusiastic than her living counterpart. Dying sucks okay.
No.14663
Anonymous
Image:172202655288.png(63kB, 461x816)V (5).png
>>14662
V, who doesn’t appreciate jokes about Roman numerals.
No.14664
Anonymous
Image:172202657044.png(72kB, 475x752)Cyn (4).png
>>14663
Cyn, who continues to not have a great time.
No.14665
Anonymous
Image:172202658780.png(65kB, 422x797)Beretta (3).png
>>14664
Beretta, who is not doing the same pose as her mother because she definitely is not like her, what are you implying.
No.14666
Anonymous
Image:172202660728.png(119kB, 669x1023)Aoi&Haruka (2).png
>>14665
Number 2 is a duo, although Haruka is not being a team player today.
No.14667
Anonymous
Replies:>>14679
Image:172202665373.png(88kB, 515x753)Cynwalker (0).png
>>14666
You already have J for #1 >>14206 so the next one is [null].
No.14679
Anonymous
>>14659
>>14660
>>14661
>>14662
>>14663
>>14664
>>14665
>>14666
>>14667
These are very cute Anon! Apologies for not being specific. I'll get these in for the next update and use them as the base templates for now.
I'm working on a baseline template for these, like number 6 blank drone, but I haven't gotten to drawing drones for a while, been busy with other drawings.
No.14729
Anonymous
>>14663
V my beloved.
No.17687
Anonymous
Replies:>>17911
I just discovered that if you put a (-) before a tag like " -tag " it will show every result except the ones with that tag
No.17911
Anonymous
Replies:>>18087
>>17687
Yeah you're subtracting the tags. You can also search for status:something, or rating:something
No.18087
Anonymous
No.18404
Anonymous
Replies:>>18538
i think it's dumb that source links to +4 are to a media file and not the post the image came from
No.18538
Anonymous
>>18404
Nothing is standardized, meaning different anons will put the source in different ways, put I guess is inconvenient when you want to search the post
No.18671
Anonymous
i would like to pen a formal request for all you fuckos to make the source the actual post it was in, and not just the image itself
No.18720
Anonymous
>>18671
but what if the artist itself posts the image?
No.18801
Writefriend
Since the topic of sources is being broached, here's an incredibly simple proposal/idea I had for sourcing specifically greentexts for future reference

>Backtrack to the source via the post number (pluschan should be a non-issue, although /co/ & /trash/ will require a trip into desuarchive)
>In cases of multi-post greentext compilations or stories, simply link back to the first post on the chain

Right now I still have a massive backlog so it'll probably be a hot minute before I get around to actively doing this, but it's at least food for thought!
No.19217
Anonymous
>>18671
Since I think there's only one source space for the image, you can just add the post number in the description too
No.20657
Anonymous
i have done the Harpering

that is all, thank you
No.33157
Anonymous
mad props to whoever re-tagged 13 pages of mercurials arts
No.36239
Anonymous
Replies:>>36271
how come my artist tag got changed?
No.36271
Anonymous
Replies:>>36401
>>36239
You have to be more specific than that anon
No.36401
Anonymous
>>36271
i didn’t really wanna be specific
No.38749
Anonymous
Image:172602155645.png(2.43MB, 4500x4500)Untitled1085_20240910161642.png
i hope General was an okay rating for this, i can change it to Sensitive or Questionable if the molesting comment is too much kek
No.39311
Anonymous
Alright let's settle this once and for all. Is the Booru meant for THREAD ONLY stuff? Being incredibly biased here and saying that this makes the most sense, I keep seeing off-site slop being posted.
No.39318
Anonymous
Replies:>>39476
Pretty sure all of this is off-site art
It was all dumped in the past couple hours

https://dronebooru.co/posts/4579
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4580
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4592
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4578
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4576
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4559
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4568
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4567
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4577
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4565
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4558
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4555
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4554
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4553
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4551
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4548
https://dronebooru.co/posts/4549

There's probably more that I just glossed over
No.39345
Anonymous
Replies:>>39499
Image:172611407975.jpg(40kB, 580x326)RobloxScreenShot20240910_002408498.jpeg
can i put my roblox screenshots on there
No.39407
Anonymous
>>39311
I raise my hand for thread stuff only. It's not meant to catalogue off-site art imo. I know there's some off-site art already there, to which I say give it less priority than thread creations in the future. Don't care if writefags/drawfags/modelfags are slow, these things take time. The booru should mostly be for thread stuff and not personal favorite collections.
No.39421
Anonymous
I'm personally unbothered by off-site art being on the booru. Some anons can't tell the difference at times anyway (especially on stuff like reaction images or memes). We should obviously focus on thread creations foremost, but archiving off-site art of note or quality would help in the long run. As far as artists the threads like who have nuked everything go, I have an archive of Tirkas's art on my drive. I also recall some Korean artist the threads liked nuking their stuff and much of it was lost, but I personally don't have any of it. Preventative measures is what I suggest on artists the threads like.
Even aside from off-site art, I think the threads could make more of an effort to pitch in with uploading art and greens from threads. It's just the same few anons going over hundreds of posts per day and I can't imagine this being an easy task.
No.39476
Anonymous
if offsite is allowed, then thread creations/ artists need a special signifier
people are primarily expecting thread-only stuff to be there so having an easy way to filter for it is a must
offsite stuff already has their own easy to browse galleries on where ever they were taken from
but the threads dont have that, which is why the booru exists in the first place

>>39318
and none of it is even tagged
No.39487
Anonymous
>>39421
>I think the threads could make more of an effort to pitch in with uploading art and greens from threads.
I don't upload to the booru or tag my works because I felt it would be a bit narcissistic, but I could (~17/192 of the artist_request works are mine) , if it would be helpful.
>>39476
Or reverse it. Off-site should be specially tagged. With the production of greentexts and giggles, off-site stuff should be the minority of the content, and that would be easier than doing the reverse. And with it primarily documenting board creations, board stuff is normal and normal doesn't need special markers.
No.39499
Anonymous
>>39345
Probably? As long as is thread content is fair game I guess
No.39500
Anonymous
I personally don't mind off-site art as long as it's uploaded sparingly, and only the higher quality stuff, for example no shitty meme edits from reddit. I agree with >>39476 that special tagging to separate them would go a long way to help with that too.
No.39559
Anonymous
booru should be for thread creations only
No.39603
Writefriend
Honestly I'm indifferent to the idea of off-site art being on the booru (so long as it doesn't actively threaten to bloat overall server capacity, of course).
That being said I do like & support the idea >>39421 brought up regarding the archival of off-site content that's been wiped/nuked from their original source. These particular posts could even be tagged with something like "lost_art" as a compromise to both make it easier to find for those looking for it & to make it easier to filter out for those not wanting to look at it
No.39623
Anonymous
>>39603
"lost_art" should definitely be a thing. Or something equivalent. If the Twitter lynch mob descends on some poor artfag and they wipe all their stuff, who's going to save it if not us?
No.39646
Anonymous
if tirkras is uploaded, which i’m not opposed to considering the circumstances, the precedent for thread/non-thread content kind of goes out the window anyways. as long as all the recently uploaded shit is tagged instead of sitting there as it is now
No.39720
Anonymous
>>310
Just a heads up, I've updated this MEGA
No.39800
Anonymous
Replies:>>39802
Serious question, no shade towards the guy uploading stuff to the booru since a lot of people weren't uploading anything, but what's up with the mass uploads with zero tags?
No.39802
Anonymous
Replies:>>39820
Image:172620263696.jpg(38kB, 906x750)IMG_0764.jpg
>>39800
got lazy tagging
will work on later
better there than not
No.39820
Anonymous
>>39802
>nta
Got no problem with uploading stuff in bulk but wouldn't it make more sense to do the upload without actually approving the post until it's tagged?
No.39842
Anonymous
>>39820
sorry man the whole process is kind of getting informal nowadays
it's essentially me and a few buddies working on this thing, shit got lax quick
No.39972
Anonymous
>>39820
nta but if the idea is to get more people participating in the booru then just putting a post up with approval, where everyone can see it (and more importantly, edit the tags) seems like the way to go. Just put the image up and let people who know more than you tag it.
No.40117
Anonymous
Replies:>>40134
so what should the tags for 'art from the threads' / 'art from outside the threads' be?
No.40123
Anonymous
Replies:>>40125
Image:172626973027.png(1.01MB, 2202x2452)Untitled1090_20240910230228.png
can i make a tag to call this this one izzdrone instead of just izz?
No.40125
Anonymous
Replies:>>40163
>>40123
Go right ahead!
No.40134
Anonymous
Replies:>>40156
>>40117
If thread art is meant to be the 'default' then I don't see any need to make a tag for it. Art that isn't explicitly thread content could be tagged with something like "off-site" or "non-thread"
No.40153
Anonymous
>>39559
Seconding this.
No.40154
Anonymous
Replies:>>40167
Image:172627261457.jpg(183kB, 960x800)1559830121636.jpg
Whoever "tomoetomoe" is can you stop being such a fucking faggot and dumping random art from reddit and twitter into the booru?
I don't see what the point of archiving off-site stuff is, it just makes it harder to find stuff specifically from the threads.
Checking all the new uploads there's like 1 piece of thread content for every 20 uploads.
If it's allowed then at the very minimum tag it with off-site or something.
No.40155
Anonymous
No.40156
Anonymous
>>40134
its going to be very tedious to tag retroactively
No.40162
Anonymous
>>39559
yeah I think it makes sense to make the booru specific to the chans. Makes it easy for anyone that missed a thread or two to catch up
>>39603
and archiving art from deactivated/deleted accounts also seems reasonable
No.40163
Anonymous
>>40125
okee! how do i make it a character tag
No.40165
Anonymous
>>40163
for example
character:droneanon
they are now a character tag
No.40166
Anonymous
>>40163
NTA, I do not know if someone without permissions can do it, just create the tag and ask someone?
No.40167
Anonymous
Replies:>>40170
>>40154
shit ain't gonna go, but you'll be able to use the "-off_site" search option if it repulses you so
No.40170
Anonymous
Replies:>>40175
Image:172627530052.png(27kB, 1138x285)rules.png
>>40167
What's your reasoning for dumping off-site art into the booru? Checking the rules it says:
>Please keep all posts related to Murder Drones, pertaining to the board culture as much as possible.
>Outside content is not alright, unless it is applicable.
The stuff from twitter and reddit is not applicable to the board culture, it's outside content
If there are plans to relax these rules then there should be a vote to decide what's going on, as there are clearly a lot of people who want it to be thread only, myself included
No.40175
Anonymous
Replies:>>40176
Image:172627602485.png(135kB, 817x1219)878.png
>>40170
not to set precedent, but in other boorus, especially concerning the previous one you sorta just dumped everything you found in the threads as long as it pertained to the franchise. only in hindsight we are free to try and regulate just what goes on there, and you're not wrong in your views.
besides that though, even if it wasn't personally produced by an anon or art fag, many of whom actually post their art off site, think grimahlnik, i'm privy to save the many reaction images and memes; most of them actually go under the radar, hidden behind the masses of oc doodles, it's a damn shame. it's really up to the searching user to find exactly what they want via tags, our apologies for the as of current untagged blob currently clogging the front pages, we're working on it. fortunately, since the series is on hiatus, we can afford to invest time on catching up on previously posted images. things will become more orderly in time.
No.40176
Anonymous
Replies:>>40191
Image:172627638166.png(143kB, 440x343)what the hell are you talking about.png
>>40175
This is what happens when you leave one dickhead running and tagging the whole booru by himself. Nobody's regulating shit and when he gets lazy and goes off the rails all we can do is watch.
No.40188
Anonymous
You telling me we actually ran out of thread OC drawings to fill the booru with
No.40191
Anonymous
>>40176
>NTA
Yeah I'm confused exactly as to what's going on. All I know is that off-site shit shouldn't be being posted
No.40195
Anonymous
Replies:>>40270
>>40191
I doubt the site owner even gives a shit one of his own mods is breaking the standard he imposed. I doubt there was one enforced in the first place. Fuck it, the booru just looks like this now, I guess. As long as they don’t delete it randomly again.
No.40247
Anonymous
Replies:>>40279
>>40191
>Yeah I'm confused exactly as to what's going on
Check the most recent uploads.
A massive amount of off-site art is being uploaded to the booru. Probably 1 in 20 images being uploaded are actually thread content right now.
No.40270
Anonymous
>>40191
Here is a summary
>A booru moderator has been making mass uploads
>The posts are mostly untagged and consists of off-site art, random screenshots, and occasional thread content

>>40195
Has anyone tried contacting the site owner yet?
No.40279
Anonymous
Image:172628781196.png(13kB, 336x347)GNmADutagAA6P4O.png
>>40247
The mass upload its so it takes less time to post each image. Then tag the posts properly after the uploads are done.

Right now we are making some tests. And expunging any content that doesn't belong.
No.40280
Anonymous
Yeah literally all of those are just "It was posted on the thread, so I'm putting it in the booru"
God Fucking Dammit
No.40290
Anonymous
So is everyone in agreement that off-site art that gets posted in the threads shouldn't get posted on the booru? Just to clear the air.
No.40294
Anonymous
Replies:>>40305
>>40290
Definitely. The only case where off-site art gets uploaded is if it's drawn by a drawfag from here.
No.40297
Anonymous
Replies:>>40298
>>40290
If you really want to gauge public opinion you could try making a poll but given that it's a moderator behind the offsite uploads I don't think the results will actually matter
No.40298
Anonymous
>>40297
go for the head then
contact the owner
tell him one of the mods has gone rogue or something
No.40305
Anonymous
>>40294
i would like to make an exception for archiving lost/hidden stuff of well respected off-site artists
ex. tirkras' stuff and care's lewds
No.40324
Anonymous
Hey sorry been away from this for a bit (I will update the site soon to reflect on the new drones holding numbers by the way...)
I think the way to think about what to upload is like:
1. Does the image consistently get posted in the threads?
2. Does the artist participate in the threads / 4chan culture?
3. What will happen if a normie artist learns about this? Will they react badly?

Main goal is to avoid DMCA claims. So keeping things thread-culture only is good enough. There may be exceptions, but that's up to you. If you want to upload one, crediting the artist is important, because we can see that it may be an outside piece, and who it belongs to. If the artist does not like it, it easily connects it to them to show that we can remove it. But like I mentioned, try to avoid an artist getting mad and coming and requesting a takedown, if you think they might be like that.

Another goal is to try and keep the site private, but eventually it won't be. There are more than 200 users now.

Lost art is nice for a tag, as long as you are sure that the artist is completely gone/anonymous. However, they will eventually be found.

Also, since we have the mega Anon, I think you can keep things there as well, such as any sort of art. I need to work on releasing the whole backup dumps soon, just in case I leave some day, so it retains the tagging and such.
No.40484
Anonymous
Replies:>>40540
> projectkatexpi registered 11h ago
> projectkatexpi dumps a bunch of random pics from the recent thread

> snow(owner) has promoted tomoetomoe to admin (10h ago)
> tomoetomoe starts posting random pics with zero tagging, much of which is offsite stuff

> tomoetomoe has promoted projectkatexpi to contributor (10h ago)
> tomoetomoe has promoted projectkatexpi to approver (10h ago)

> projectkatexpi starts approving all of tomoetomoes posts, despite being an admin and not needing it

the fuck is going on
No.40540
Anonymous
>>40484
it's all one guy running the booru it seems
No.40561
Anonymous
Replies:>>40595
Is Tomoetomoe dumping from the mega? Also why was Springlockanon's stuff nuked?
No.40583
Anonymous
this is a straight up raid
No.40595
Anonymous
Replies:>>40597
>>40561
>Also why was Springlockanon's stuff nuked?
holy shit what
i mean they are still viewable, click the 'deleted' in the bottom left of the page, but still
No.40597
Anonymous
Replies:>>40599
>>40595
Still deleted. And a whole bunch of stuff was permanently deleted too by tomoetomoe as well
No.40599
Anonymous
Replies:>>40601
>>40597
Do you know what was specifically deleted? I hope it wasn't thread content
No.40601
Anonymous
>>40599
Not all that sure to be honest. I hope it isn't thread content either though
No.40606
Anonymous
Replies:>>40613
springlock anon’s stuff was removed because he didn’t want it there. he’s been paranoid since he got doxxed.
No.40613
Anonymous
Replies:>>40643
>>40606
where'd you get this information from?
No.40620
Anonymous
Attempting to tag what I can from the dastardly tagme
No.40643
Anonymous
>>40613
he contacted us via twitter. it’s a little part of the community most people don’t know about.
No.40662
Anonymous
So is the official stance that off-site is allowed only if it's lost art then?
No.40668
Anonymous
Nothing odd was deleted, it was mostly art that he uploaded as a batch, but ended up removing the ones that were not thread related.
Again, I personally have no issue with exceptional off-thread art, but you have to make sure to credit the artist. But mostly, the place is to have thread related things mostly.
No meltdown is happening, no need to panic about it. I respect if people want to remove their stuff, but the system itself is kind of odd to work with. Need more modifications. I will get to it right now.
We have have the mega, and you should also download things if you like. I do keep backups daily of everything, so if we have someone going crazy, I can just restore.
No.40684
Anonymous
Replies:>>40693
Don't care too much about the offsite stuff, but what I do think shouldn't really be on here is all the screenshots and clips from the show.
No.40693
Anonymous
Replies:>>40699
>>40684
I think screenshots might be OK if it's some lore stuff, or a cool looking one. Just need to tag it right.
And yeah, I wouldn't post anything from the Glitch Inn stuff that is not public, and yeah posting the entire episodes is a bad idea. Youtube is good enough.
The non-thread stuff is more like "Will the artist get mad and request a DMCA?" "do we see this posted as a reaction a lot?" etc
No.40699
Anonymous
Replies:>>40724
>>40693
>guys we don't want to get sued for reuploading art!
>anyway, time to reupload art from randos online who made the conscious decision to take it down, no we're not going to ask for permission
No.40708
Anonymous
Replies:>>40727
>>40290
100% unless said artist has actually posted in the thread before or is engaging with it. Then I believe that's the only exception
No.40724
Anonymous
Replies:>>40727
>>40699
Oh if it was deleted by the artist itself, that'd become a DMCA material in the future. I think that'd be better suited in the mega, no?
I was referring to twitter art for example, that gets posted. If the artist is credit, in addition to if the image is being overly posted in the threads. It CAN work, but crediting the artist in the tagging would be ideal to make sure if the artist comes for a DMCA later, the process will be easy.
Perhaps that may not be a good situation. Sticking to thread-only images is better, hence an admin was removing some things that was bulk uploaded from previous threads.
"Lost Art" I take it as an Anon posting something a long time ago, and not around anymore, or hard to find. Not actually going and uploading pieces by artists that took down their things. I respect that action.
No.40727
Anonymous
>>40708
This as well.
I mentioned something a little more loose in >>40724
, but sticking to thread-only and thread-based artists are better.
I doubt random artist images get posted in the threads anyway to be deemed as "regularly uploaded reaction images"
If there are any exceptions, it will probably be too popular to be uploaded in the booru, or Anons would have it already downloaded it.
No.40817
Anonymous
Replies:>>41920
Site's updated:
1. + and - added to tags.
2. New drones holding numbers!
Let me know if there's anything odd, or you want to submit a drone holding a number.
No.41217
Anonymous
Image:172645113874.jpg(6kB, 300x200)1598794785895.jpg
> Second dump batch
> First one not even sorted yet
> 'Tagme'
> No source
> No parent post on crops
> 'Off-site' mistagging
No.41231
Anonymous
Replies:>>41460
>>41217
Yeah. If he doesn't want to be a librarian for the booru, don't mess up the place. Embarrassing.
No.41460
Anonymous
>>41217
>>41231
>The recent few posts by regular users has more effort put into tagging them than all the recent posts by tomoetomoe combined
I guess being an admin allows you to get away with being lazy
No.41920
Anonymous
>>40817
How much does it cost to maintain your booru? My community had an independent one and we got DDOS'd to death. Wondering if anyone else has this issue with their boorus.
No.41922
Anonymous
Replies:>>41942
>>41920
who'd you piss off
No.41942
Anonymous
Replies:>>42048
>>41922
Moralfags and normies. NSFW was supposed to not be visible unless you made an account but some dumbasses didn't enforce that rule strictly enough and people have a super ultra giga hateboner for our fandom already so of course we can't have nice things.
No.41970
Anonymous
>>41920
Message me from the booru, I can talk to you about what I've thrown at the backend.
But the server itself is a 25/mo box. I could go with the 5/mo, however it's not as fast or good bandwidth-wise
No.42048
Anonymous
Replies:>>42054
>>41942
What fandom if you don't mind my asking?
No.42054
Anonymous
Replies:>>42101
>>42048
>NTA
I think they're a Loud House fag
No.42101
Anonymous
>>42054
Seems so but you can never be too sure
No.42872
Anonymous
What do you guys think about putting non-MD art by noteworthy thread artists on the booru? Such as drawing of other Liam Vickers or Glitch Productions shows? Or maybe even other things?
No.42877
Anonymous
>>42872
Then why even call it Dronebooru at that point?
No.42897
Anonymous
>>42872
Links to profiles on other sites on the artist page (which already exist) ought to be sufficient for that purpose.
No.42905
Anonymous
>>42872
Pointless. It shouldn't go on there it's the DRONEbooru
No.42908
Anonymous
>>42872
Liam's other works should be allowed
No.42920
Anonymous
>>42872
Isn't Liam's stuff on his site? I think that's good enough. The booru's to contain collect "our" well, "culturally", related works. Posting official things may open the door to "official people" coming in, which may be kind of awkward
No.42930
Anonymous
>>42872
I'm ok with it if it came from the artist who purgeed his work on their account
No.42987
Anonymous
>>42872
>What do you guys think about putting non-MD art by noteworthy thread artists on the booru?
If it's something like crossover art or "MD character (canon or OC) as a CUBE or Ben10 alien" then sure. Otherwise I don't think it would be appropriate unless you explicitly transform dronebooru into something else (which I think is safe to say would be a VERY unpopular decision)

>Such as drawing of other Liam Vickers or Glitch Productions shows?
Again, as long as it's tangibly related to Murder Drones then I have no problem with it. If it's JUST unrelated Liam stuff or TADC then it would be better off in a LVAbooru or GLITCHbooru

>Or maybe even other things?
So long as it's drone-related
No.43201
Anonymous
Replies:>>43240
>>42872
can we stop trying to fuck the booru?
No.43240
Anonymous
Replies:>>43241
>>42872
>Ask for opinions about something
>Most anons voice opposition to it
>Do it anyways
Why even bother asking n the first place then?

>>43201
I second this. If it ain't broke, don't '''fix''' it
No.43241
Anonymous
>>43240
The mod is pissing me off. Dude I get it, it's your site and we're grateful but you're fucking destroying it. You're posting off-site art, not tagging it, and now you're posting Non-Murder Drones related shit after we explicitly said that you shouldn't AFTER YOU ASKED US OUR OPINION? What the genuine fuck are you retarded?
No.43242
Anonymous
Replies:>>43243
>>43241
tomoetomoe is a fucking menace. At this point I hope we get someone better to take up the reigns for this booru things because it's genuinely frustrating how something that was supposed to be OURS has gone to shit and no amount of vocal opposition is doing shit
No.43243
Anonymous
>>43242 (me)
And no. I'm not suggesting extreme measures be taken, don't be a fucking tard. But fuck, why is the booru owner so fucking stupid
No.43244
Anonymous
>>43241
>Not tagging it
Actually everything looks tagged, but the other points yeah. It's absurd
No.43265
Anonymous
Hey Anons, I know you guys are taking this a little too seriously, but I feel like it isn't that big of a deal in a way, but I'll discuss it with the staff to narrow it down.
I know having let's say, non-MD related (but Liam's other works) posted is kind of a weird situation, since a lot of times let's say, cube gets posted in MD threads, which is not a drone, but art that is appreciated.
I feel like it would be fine if you post, let's say cube, but there should be a drone among the fanart.
However sometimes if let's say this fanart or meme gets posted a lot in the threads, and has no drone within it, I feel like that MAY be an exception? Since technically it falls under the "keep things thread related as possible" scope.
Just don't go overboard and upload like, 1000 images of random cubes, or cordies. THAT is off topic in a sense.
Once in a while is fine, BUT the catch is, it HAS to be an image that's been uploaded by the Anons in the MD threads from time to time, or has MD related themes, or characters in the image itself.
The booru is huge in a sense where you can just filter things out and all, but it does add up to the backups that are done daily. Currently we have around 4.2GB of files in total, not counting the other things that run in the back-end of the site.
We are under 50% capacity. But if let's say there are more than 30GB+ of images soon in the future, and we end up having more files uploaded in about a year or two, this will mean I have to upgrade the server to have more space, which will cost a little bit more.
So keep that in mind when uploading. I don't mind it THAT much, but make sure it's images that are posted within the threads.
No.43267
Anonymous
Replies:>>43272
>>43265
If you want to avoid DMCA's then wouldn't it make sense to just ban all outsider art? Unless you're reaching out and contacting all the artists for permission to upload their stuff.
No.43268
Anonymous
>>43265
I'm open to changes, so please do voice your opinions.
Ideally, I'd keep it drone related, but more "4chan related"
No.43272
Anonymous
>>43267
Yeah that's something I gotta work on in a couple of days. Not sure why the artist tags are not completed with their names, since that narrows it down to who they are. Instead we have something called off-site, and artist-name, which feels like an "indirect" way of crediting them.
My idea was that, if let's say an outside art is deemed OK to be posted, at least put the artist name as the tag.
Sure I'd rather not have random drone fanart up here to avoid DMCA in the future (unlikely, but you never know. The idea was to avoid them from seeing this exists, since this is 4chan related, ie, less people the better?) But sometimes people post it anyway.

However, let's say a fanart from the outside gets posted in the threads a lot, that's OK to post, but you better credit the artist with their name as a tag, until a DMCA happens. Otherwise, don't post random fanart _if you can help it_
No.43273
Anonymous
Replies:>>43275
>>43265
I'm fine with other things bleeding in so long as it pertains to thread culture. Although I don't think legitimate screenshots from the show should be posted there
No.43275
Anonymous
>>43273
Yeah for the screenshots, I'm KIND of OK if it the screenshot looks cool, or can be used as a reference to draw things, or shows some lore that's there for a split second (since the show is more of a watch several times to find things), or a screenshot where it shows a character in full light (since the show is a little dark)

What I don't want is
1. excess amount of random screenshots that may not be useful.
2. screenshots that don't show lore, full body characters that can be used as references, random shit.
3. Glitch Inn stuff (their paid content) NEVER post this shit.
4. Actual episodes (I think if you post a screenshot for reference, or lore, you can add a link to the episode on youtube and post a timestamp in the description)

But again, I'd rather not have too much screenshots. Only important ones, and high quality ones. Screenshots kind of "ruin" the idea of a booru
No.43556
Anonymous
Replies:>>43570
WHY is there so much RANDOM SHIT on the booru
No.43570
Anonymous
Replies:>>43574
>>43556
What is there now?
No.43574
Anonymous
>>43570
Front page looks fine to me, so no clue what that anon is freaking out about
Unless they are just referring to some of what's been going on this past week, in which case they are kinda late to the party
No.43687
TomoeTomoe (booru admin)
Replies:>>43705
Image:172698173971.png(17kB, 722x881)extrak.png
We've heard the reception, and due to a variety of factors, one almost entirely being my own exhaustion of having to capture and individually tag every image, day after day, I unilaterally intend to begin dispatching my personally uploaded offsite content. Unless otherwise stated, this purge will begin around 9 AM US Eastern Time, September 22nd, 2024, so if you want anything I intend to delete, save it while you can! Thanks.

Note: EVERYTHING I HAVE PERSONALLY POSTED THAT FALLS UNDER THE PARAMETERS GOES. If you don't see, for example, your favorite image of V pregnant, or a particularly cute artwork of J from an offsite artist, it'll have been your own fault that you didn't save it. Otherwise, PM me via Booru messaging if you want something for whatever reason. Exempt to the rules are of course, are artists whose artwork can be found nowhere due to their own personal content purge, such as Care or Kitsch. Once again, save what you can, if you want.
No.43705
Anonymous
>>43687
>it’ll have been your own fault that you didn’t save it
>says at night, with the deadline being in the morning
>not even a 24-hour notice
No.43707
Anonymous
so that whole thing was a wash
i am ready to return to the status quo of last week
No.43708
TomoeTomoe (booru admin)
Image:172698449006.png(1.11MB, 947x634)jomix.png
Update: Decision to delete offsite content may be deferred due to outsider and staff input, stay frosty
No.43714
Anonymous
>>43708
you gotta be shitting me
No.43718
Anonymous
>>43708
Are you the one who also changed some artists’ tags?
No.43731
Anonymous
>>43708
Go through with it
No.43745
Anonymous
snow here. Seems like the "Hot" page is giving an error if you use it. I will fix it soon. If you search for the tag "order:rank" it breaks it if you view a post with it.
If you want to open something from the "Hot" page, just remove that last part from it.

And as for the off-site stuff, give it a week or so. We'll see what happens. Some artists are OK with it. I just gotta go through and tag their names in there as artist tags, just so we have a record. They aren't taking that much space, but it's not something written in stone. We can remove or keep later. But for now, they'll be here for a bit, to make the final decision. It's just that, most of them were found in the threads. Gotta retrospectively go back and check if any artist has removed their stuff, to make sure they are also removed from here, to respect their decisions. Do remember that the mega exists, but the booru is good to have things tagged all nicely.
No.43901
Anonymous
Replies:>>44926
>>43708
Please tell me you're not going to listen to one salty bitch who thinks 4chan is a "le sekrit club".
No.44039
Anonymous
All I suggest is better quality control for some of the things posted there. Less offsite memes and less legitimate clips and such from the show, other than that I don't mind
No.44926
Anonymous
Replies:>>45453
>>43901
>everyone who doesn't want the booru cluttered up is one person
No.45372
Anonymous
Was trying to figure out how to add a description to a post. Almost about to modify the code, but then I saw where it was: "Add Commentary" is the edit option that allows you to modify the description, in this case "Artist Commentary"
Under the "Original description" box we can put links or other notes from an image, or greentext (Maybe copy paste it if you want? I was trying to OCR some of the greentexts, but it just kept failing. Need to try again later)
We can also add titles under "Original Title" and you can give your greentext a title or summary in there as well perhaps. However, we cannot search by title it seems like. Only if it's a pool and has a title.
No.45453
Anonymous
>>44926
Yeah that Anon is a bit silly
No.46023
Anonymous
I've made an image scraper for plus4chan, however their API is kind of odd. For example, I cannot reach old threads, there's no pagination, I cannot create a greentext harvester, like I have done for 4chan threads, and I cannot grab audio files and spoiled.
I gotta make it into an HTML scraper instead, but maybe next time.