/cod/ - Deviant Promotions

Welcome to /cod/ - Deviant Promotions. This board is for sexual material of a western nature. Please read the rules before posting:

1) Content must fall into one of the following categories:
- 1a) Western properties (Marvel, Mass Effect, Wakfu)
- 1b) Properties with a large Western interpration (Transformers, Sonic the Hedgehog)
- 1c) Original Content in Western "style" (Ganassa, Kyhu, Owler)
2) Content not allowed: guro, scat, beastiality.
3) Don't complain about someone's fetish, just hide the thread (whiners get a week's ban)
4) Lesbian and Straight-shota are considered /pco/ material
5) Due to the nature of Western material, furry is allowed on all promotion boards

DO NOT POST LIST
- MILFToon
- Jab Comix
- John Persons (The Pitt, etc)
- BannaGalactic

Posting content from any of these will be a week's ban for first offense.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 1 posts, 1 files (1 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /cod/417239 Close window
Options
save file
image:153180803600.png(132kB , 288x410 , Cv_mb.png)
This is a drawthread for the 10 Year Anniversary of Mighty B!

1) Give your references and clear, specific, and understandable details on the content.
1a) Only post 4 reference images if they're part of 1 request.
1b) Don't keep flooding the thread with the same request over and over. Once is enough.
2) Be Patient and give the artists time to finish. Make sure to thank them before or after the request is finished.
2a) No lashing out at requesters ofr any reason please.
2b) No being rude, no trolling, no namecalling, or threating, or being rude to people.
3) No Lesbian or Futa or Furries allowed.
3a) OC characters are allowed as are anons for both Bessie. Penny. Portia. Gwen. and Millie. etc.
3b) My oc character Kappus Dario is welcome to partner with Millie, and any of the ocs are fine with canon characters and also or you can use a random anon I don't care.
4) Only use softwears such as Krita, Mypaint, Inkscape, PaintTool SAI, Clip Studio Paint. Gimp, Waifu2x, Win/GUI. Swatch Booker. SketchBook. and Paintnet and also Source Filmmaker to make the models for Mighty B! lastly no MS Paint or shitty artworks allowed. I want everyone doing this for the 10 year anniversary or else.
4a) Everyone is to be involved as it's 10 years to the day.
4b) Do as I say or else.
5) Do whatever you desire and mostly have fun.

Board Owner.