/cod/ - Deviant Promotions

Welcome to /cod/ - Deviant Promotions. This board is for sexual material of a western nature. Please read the rules before posting:

1) Content must fall into one of the following categories:
- 1a) Western properties (Marvel, Mass Effect, Wakfu)
- 1b) Properties with a large Western interpration (Transformers, Sonic the Hedgehog)
- 1c) Original Content in Western "style" (Ganassa, Kyhu, Owler)
2) Content not allowed: guro, scat, beastiality.
3) Don't complain about someone's fetish, just hide the thread (whiners get a week's ban)
4) Lesbian and Straight-shota are considered /pco/ material
5) Due to the nature of Western material, furry is allowed on all promotion boards

DO NOT POST LIST
- MILFToon
- Jab Comix
- John Persons (The Pitt, etc)
- BannaGalactic

Posting content from any of these will be a week's ban for first offense.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 78 posts, 7 files (7 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /cod/11448 Close window
Options
No.11448
Wreck-It Rhonda's Fantastic Milkshakes. A Leson in Growth and Change.Anonymous
save file
image:142156449700.png(1.07MB , 1114x892 , WIR.png)
Alright let's see how this shakes out.

An idea was formed on /co/ about a gender-flipped version of Wreck-It Ralph that involves lactation, shortstacks, various expansions, and possibly mild corruption.

Everything we discussed can be found here http://pastebin.com/0SnYW2cG

As per most /co/ projects there are only a few ficlits here and there and this thing I pieced together using Kisekae 2, but we're hoping to try and get something going.
No.11450
Anonymous
I think Rhonda should be more muscular in order to live up to her name.
No.11451
Anonymous
What are you hoping to accomplish with this idea?
No.11452
Anonymous
Replies:>>11453
>>11451
Orgasm?
No.11453
Anonymous
>>11452
A noble cause.
No.11454
Wreck-It Rhonda's Fantastic Milkshakes. A Leson in Growth and Change.
save file
image:142162923300.png(602kB , 900x883 , wreck_it_rhonda_by_riddlemeroxy-d5mpwmw.png)
>>11450
If you're talking about the OP pic, I just slapped that together using the Kisekae 2 program, I made the arms as big as they would let me. This fan art is more accurate.

>>11451
This isn't exactly my project, but basically some lactating Rhonda and Shortstack Vanellope fics or pics.
No.11455
The Kooky Candyman
>>11450
probably, but Kisekae has it's limits

>>11451
hopefully a full story for this idea, maybe some pics as well

also I'm one of the main people who have worked on this project in the past(and was the one who made the pastebin), so if you have any questions let me know and I'll answer them to the best of my ability
No.11457
Anonymous
Replies:>>11462
Anyway to make it less rapey?
No.11458
Anonymous
Writefriend who did some of the >greentext shorts on the pastebin here.

I'm open to requests, and I'll try to do more stuff that plays off of the main idea. Dirtiest I've gone is implied lewd.
No.11459
Anonymous
>>11458
Rhonda and Vanelopie getting drunk of each others milk?
No.11460
Anonymous
Replies:>>11462
>>11455
How often would the Sugar Russians be fucking each other?
No.11461
Anonymous
Replies:>>11482
>>11459
I can go into more detail if necessary.
save file
image:142165687500.jpg(1.40MB , 1410x800 , Sugar Rush Lineup.jpg)
>>11456
nice

>>11457
I wouldn't call it rapey, and some forcefulness is needed for this idea to work, also after all the Racers are converted, things would get relatively lighthearted(I imagine a lot of the Sugar Rush The Series ideas that /co/ developed would happen in between all the sex stuff for example)

>>11458
I'll need to think of something, although a followup to the last bit with Taffyta might be a good idea(perhaps a first person account of her transformation, both physical and mental), that or maybe a snippet showing Swizzle's capture and transformation(since he's the only Sugar Russian male currently left unaccounted for)

>>11460
very often, there's a reason comparisons are made between them and Peeps/Chocolate Bunnies several times in the pastebin, thankfully they can't get pregnant due to being data(part of the reason Rhonda goes down this path is due to her developing maternal needs and not being able to have children of her own), also one possible plotline is for eventually Rhonda trying to get Felix and Calhoun to let her join them for a threesome(and possibly let it develop into something more)

>>11459
hmm not a bad idea but skirting close to a line I'm pretty firm on not crossing for this idea, about Rhonda not doing anything sexual with the Sugar Russians besides Breast Feeding them, since the idea is that Rhonda comes to view them as her kids(and vice-versa with them regarding Rhonda as their Mom), although a snippet showing Vanellope getting her first feeding from Rhonda would be a pretty good idea

also important question guys, with the Female Racers their changes are pretty set in stone(growth in breasts, ass, hips, thighs, and possibly genitalia and lips), but for the Male Racers currently the only change is them getting bigger dicks and balls, should we add some muscle growth as well for the guys?(cause Shota Muscle is a pretty great thing when done right, and would be a way for the guys to take after their "Mom"[since Rhonda is obviously a pretty strong lady] like the girls have)
No.11463
Anonymous
Replies:>>11464
>>11462
I don't see why Rhonda and Vanellope can't be like that. You're limiting what all Rhonda can do with the racers.
No.11464
The Kooky Candyman
Replies:>>11465
>>11463
well it isn't completely set in stone, although I still feel she shouldn't have sex with them
No.11465
Anonymous
Replies:>>11466
>>11464
Well there's not really much she can do in the story. You may as well write her out and have the Racers change some other way.
No.11466
The Kooky Candyman
Replies:>>11467
>>11465
well admittedly the idea is that this wouldn't be a 100% smut story, it would have non-smut stuff as well(we're focusing on the smut aspects right now cause that's the part that'll take the most work, since for the non-smut parts we can borrow from the various Sugar Rush The Series ideas that /co/ thought of ages ago), also there's the idea of Rhonda trying to get in on Felix and Calhoun's relationship, both cause she's envious of what they have, and she harbors a bit of a crush on Felix
No.11467
Anonymous
>>11466
I still say your limiting what all can happen for this idea.
No.11473
Anonymous
Replies:>>11474
>>11462
I'm trying to write something with Swizzle as the focus as well.
No.11474
The Kooky Candyman
>>11473
can't wait to see it
No.11476
Anonymous
Replies:>>11477
>>11455
Did you already have any picture ideas in mind?
No.11477
Anonymous
>>11476
Not him, but probably more pics of Rhonda like >>11456, and some of the racers as shortstacks.
No.11480
Anonymous
Do the sexed up Sugar Russians interact with other outside video game characters besides Rhonda?
No.11482
Anonymous
Replies:>>11483
>>11461
Having some trouble with this one. Looks like I am going to need more detail.
No.11483
Anonymous
Replies:>>11484
>>11482
If you want to adhere to Kooky's rules you could just drop it, but if your still up to it just tell me exactly what you need and I'll explain as best as I can.
No.11484
The Kooky Candyman
>>11483
I've said before that they aren't set in stone, but whatever
No.11496
Anonymous
Replies:>>11497
I still like that "Why not both" idea I had of "Sugar Rush sequel with older characters" where shortstacks are the SD models used during gameplay while cutscenes feature standard adult form models (though with body type variety) and the upgraded Sugar Russians having fun shifting between both after-hours.
No.11497
The Kooky Candyman
Replies:>>11498
>>11496
eh I'd say sticking to one body type model would be better, especially since Sugar Rush sticking with a more SD/Chibi style helps it stand out better(most art I've seen of older versions of the Sugar Russians where they've been give standard adult/teen proportions tends to come off as incredibly generic and bland)
No.11498
Anonymous
Replies:>>11499
>>11497
That's why I'm saying "Body type variety". None of that generic bland shit. Stuff like Muscle Adorabeezle or Fat Candlehead or whatever.
No.11499
The Kooky Candyman
>>11498
okay that makes sense, I was suggesting sticking with the semi-Chibi style not just because of the reasons I mentioned before, but also cause it's still supposed to be the original Sugar Rush game(the reason none of the customers or Mr Litwak notice is cause Sugar Rush's graphics are primitive enough for their alterations to not be noticeable to the outside world), but yeah getting just a little more varied than just the standard Short Stack stuff isn't a bad idea
No.11528
Anonymous
Replies:>>11555
Would the body modification happen gradually or instantly?
No.11535
Anonymous
Replies:>>11555
Just thought of something that fits the late 90s technology and acts as a dumb pun: An Expansion Pak.
Additional processing power installed into the cabinet is what could help enable the changes and manages to keep things hidden by keeping the karts in proportion with the older racers and the low-res models they are displayed as still mask the unusual things to the outside world.
No.11555
The Kooky Candyman
>>11528
original plan was for it to take somewhere between a couple weeks, to a couple months for the changes to happen, but it isn't set in stone

>>11535
not a bad idea, might be a good one to keep in mind
No.11849
Anonymous
making a quick bump cause there might be some new content coming in the very near future(apologies if anyone gets annoyed by this)
No.11852
Anonymous
Replies:>>11853
one idea mentioned for the boys' endowments is to have it so they are just large enough when soft to cause lewd bulges in their pants, and they get bigger when aroused, being growers rather than showers, as the expression goes. After all, statistically, it's far far more common for a man to have a penis that gets larger and thicker when erect, than to be his erect lenght/girth even when soft.

Also, don't be afraid to include some boy-boy action. Yes, there's 3 boys and 13 girls, but that doesn't mean the only same-sex hookups need to be lesbian. Think of it... everyone's gangbanging, hormones are up, lust's doing all the thinking, a hole's a hole, why nitpick. Keep options open. If Rancis wants a BJ and Gloyd's face is closest, why not go for it? No judgments, just getting your rocks off.
No.11853
The Kooky Candyman
Replies:>>11854
>>11852
yeah both of those points are going to be taken into account, especially the second as towards the end of the thread that was on regular 4chan the last couple of days a kind anon said he was going to do something involving Rancis and Swizzle, also an idea we've talked about a little was the idea that for the guys along with being ridiculously hung, is Rhonda's milk making the guys not only extremely endowed but also rather buff(besides the fact that Shota Muscle is hot, it'd make the fact that the milk changes the guys more readily apparent), so if we go with that idea, I'd say Rancis would be just plain huge due to drinking the milk the longest, Swizzle would be more an extremely toned Otter Mode than anything due to being the last Sugar Russian to join in, and to finish the comparison, Gloyd would be slightly less buff on his upper body than Swizzle, but he'd have really buff legs that outdo even Rancis in that area, also in the idea of slightly diversifying the girl Sugar Russians' figures a little(although huge tits and ass will be a constant), was thinking of having one of the girls get buff as well from Rhonda's milk on top of the normal changes it does to girls, if we go with that idea, I'd probably have it happen to Torvald Batterbutter both as a nod to her originally being planned as a guy earlier in Wreck-It Ralph's development, but also cause it'd help make her stand out from Minty Zaki and Sticky Wipplesnit, also what are some other ways we can vary the girls' figures a little from each other?(got a couple ideas, like Taffyta being comparatively slender compared to the other girls due to being the last girl brought in[so she'd still be pretty busty and have a nice butt, but she doesn't have yet the truly impressive curves of the other girls, and her hips would still be relatively slim], and maybe having either Jubileena Bing-Bing or Citrusella Flugpucker be a bit on the chubby side[not exactly fat, but she'd have just a bit of a belly])

also I'm going to update the pastebin in a little while with the stuff from the now archived /co/ thread that's been going the last couple of days and revived some interest in this idea
No.11854
Anonymous
Replies:>>11855
>>11853
For some reason, I think it would be good to have the recolors' builds be slghtly-but-notably different than the originals, in a particular way, like all have chubby bellies or have bigger nipples or some other specific feature.
No.11855
The Kooky Candyman
Replies:>>11856
>>11854
yeah the recolors especially need tweaks to stand out from their originals(like what I suggested for Torvald), also on the topic of nipples, I imagine pretty much every shape and form would be represented by the female Sugar Russians
No.11856
Anonymous
>>11855
yup. wide areolas, small areolas, tiny pink buttons, fat brown tentpegs...
No.11857
Anonymous
Random thought... as Torvald was originally meant to be male... maybe have the "male" tags in her code be dormant (guess it was easier to rewrite than start from scratch, lazy programmers), and then Rhonda's milk reacts with her code in a unexpected manner... and tada, milk-boosted Torv is a shemale.

Would help balance the levels a little, putting even numbers on each side, with 4 dicks and 12 pussies instead of 3 and 13, so nobody's stuck by themselves.
No.11859
Anonymous
>>11857

http://pastebin.com/GCLrHiRv

writefag from the thread earlier, this is the start I've made. I'll see if I can start a new thread seeing as we were actually going somewhere with it.
No.11860
Anonymous
Replies:>>11863
>>11859
waiting for an update...
No.11861
The Kooky Candyman
Replies:>>11863
>>11857
that'd be something to contemplate, and be an interesting path to take, we definitely should keep this in mind

>>11859
neat, is this going to be it's own thing or are you going to tie it into the Rhonda idea?(either way is good though)
No.11863
Anonymous
>>11860

writing more now

>>11861

I'm thinking of having it standalone, but I might try to add in some elements of the rhonda idea
No.11864
Anonymous
Replies:>>11865
>>11863

update. going for a more romantic angle here than my usual stuff. might be able to get some more done tonight.
No.11865
The Kooky Candyman
>>11863
>>11864
nice, can't wait to see more(and that comes from someone who's normally not big on guy on guy stuff), also whether you put in anything relating to the Rhonda idea is completely up to you, I'd be fine either way, getting more WiR smut at all is nice as it is(lastly I'll try and get the pastebin updated with stuff from the last two threads as soon as possible)
No.11866
Anonymous
Replies:>>11869
>>11857
Sounds like a great idea. We wouldn't anyone odd men out during these orgies.
No.11869
Anonymous
Replies:>>11870
>>11866

updating again tonight with any luck. Starting now
No.11870
Anonymous
Replies:>>11882
>>11869

update: let's get cosy edition.

I'll see if I can't give you guys another update later today.
No.11882
Anonymous
>>11870

Update: it's happening edition.
No.11914
Anonymous
>>11882

Update: results guaranteed edition

It concerns me just how much fun writing this is. I'm not homo but I find this so much easier to write than hetero or lesbian. explain.
No.11983
The Kooky Candyman
Replies:>>11991
>>11882
>>11914
it's coming along pretty nicely I'd say
No.11988
Anonymous
>>11914

Probably because you're working with parts you're familiar with, so it's easier to write about them.
Replies:>>12124
save file
image:143016876500.png(13kB , 223x200 , 1356691084437.png)
>>11914

Update: stop it boner edition

>>11983

thanks, man.
save file
image:143283499900.jpg(9kB , 223x200 , a70.jpg)
>>11991

Update: that's all folks edition.

things I've learned while writing this:

1) /PCO/ is really slow
2) spotify web player is the tightest shit ever and a fucking godsend for Linux users
3) writing guy-on-guy homo is fun and can be surprisingly cosy
4) my sexuality and i are going to have to have a serious talk.
No.12644
Anonymous
Replies:>>12656
>>11857
What would be a good feminine name for Torvald?
No.12656
Anonymous
Replies:>>12660
>>12644
well that'd ruin the joke anon, although the fanfic Life In 16 Colors did go with the idea of Torvald and the other clones(and Candlehead) getting different names after Sugar Rush was restored to it's original condition, the idea being that they were originally all unique racers, but Turbo mucking around with the code caused damage, which lead to them becoming clones to stabilize things, and Vanellope becoming Queen again would fix this

also pleasantly surprised this thread has been resurrected, don't really have much else to add right now though
No.12660
Anonymous
>>12656
I just thought it looked interesting. I'm not expecting much to come from this to be honest. One good drawing would be enough to satisfy me
No.12671
Anonymous
Replies:>>12672
After playing Splatoon nonstop. I can't help but imagine Vanellope and the other Sugar Rush racers doing their own take on the game using breast milk and semen as ammunition instead of paint.
No.12672
Anonymous
Replies:>>12673
>>12671
I like the way you think anon, got any other good ideas?
No.12673
Anonymous
Replies:>>12675
>>12672
Well I do have one about some of the racers using frosting as makeshift body paint.
No.12674
Anonymous
Replies:>>12675
Would any of the boys be comfortable with pegging or any kind of anal play?
No.12675
Anonymous
Replies:>>12932
>>12673
interesting idea

>>12674
current idea is that the Sugar Russians are in general(at least regarding themselves) bisexual, so I'd say that yeah they are to varying degrees
No.12927
Anonymous
I wonder if WIR 2 will bring new life into this concept?
No.12932
Anonymous
>>12675
Hurrah for bi boys.

Because that's how you get the best orgies... everyone fucking everyone else, not just MF and FF and some getting left out.
No.12934
Anonymous
Replies:>>12936
Man it's too bad people are afraid of drawing western loli art otherwise there'd be a chance someone could draw something based off this idea.
No.12936
Anonymous
>>12934
there's some artists out there that would do it, but one would have to commission them, and the only one cheap enough for me to do so i one I'm not sure many other people would be happy with(might do it anyways though cause he's both ridiculously cheap, and it'd give me references if I ever got the funds to go for someone better)
No.12937
Anonymous
Replies:>>12940
Here's an idea. Why not have Vanellope and her fellow Russians fucking other video game women?
Replies:>>12941
save file
image:147821004800.png(399kB , 1280x660 , Wreck it Rhonda.png)
Hey Kooky, you still interested in this project?

>>12937
Sounds ideal to me.
No.12941
Anonymous
Replies:>>12942
>>12940
yeah I am still interested in it
No.12942
Anonymous
Replies:>>12943
>>12941
That's reassuring to hear. I was wondering if you came up with any new ideas regarding it.
No.12943
Anonymous
Replies:>>12944
>>12942
not much really, might try and get some art done up though, and anyone who'd want to make some art or write something for it would be more than welcome to do so
No.12944
Anonymous
Replies:>>12945
>>12943
Well have you thought about bringing up the idea on other nsfw boards like /aco/ to generate more interest? I'm sure they have an audience for this type of stuff.
No.12945
Anonymous
Replies:>>12946
>>12944
it came up in a Gravity Falls thread over there recently, honestly though I'm probably not going to have much success over in those parts, a lot of people on 4chan hate me for really petty reasons
No.12946
Anonymous
Replies:>>12947
>>12945
Eh people there don't know how to let go of a grudge. You could always try a new site to get a clean slate. I know 8ch has a few porn boards that allow loli material.
No.12947
Anonymous
>>12946
>Eh people there don't know how to let go of a grudge. You could always try a new site to get a clean slate. I know 8ch has a few porn boards that allow loli material.
you can say that again(especially considering I haven't even used my trip over there in at least a year), and as for using another site, maybe, might wait for more news regarding WiR2 to emerge first though
No.417232
Anonymous
I know this is pretty much a sepulchre, but with actual trailers for WiR2 out now, who knows? Maybe it will spark some inspiration again.