/baw/ - General Discussion

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 8 posts, 2 files (2 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /baw/419520 Close window
Options
Replies:>>419525
save file
image:157801694054.png(46kB , 422x513 , ripmoose.png)
With the turn of the decade comes a turn of ownership: As of today, Black Hand is officially the owner/operator of plus4chan. I have the utmost confidence in them, Black Hand has done more for this site in the two years they've been involved than I did in the prior three from when I took over+time prior to that when I was just a mod.

And I did let the site languish (including an attempted murder), so I don't deserve any outgoing speech. Instead, I want to offer thanks:
- Thanks to the mods who have continued to check in from time to time and help keep things in order
- Thanks to Anonex for creating p4c, and for putting up with my shit when I took ownership
- Thanks to Black Hand for the blood and sweat poured into the site, and saving this place from death
- Finally, thanks to you, the regular users who have continued to use this site despite my neglect

With this, I will be "officially" parting plus4chan as well. I haven't been active as a poster on p4c in years, and most work has been done by mods and Black Hand; I've been a sugar daddy, at best. I'll still be monitoring reported posts for a bit, and maybe helping with some conceptualization, so perhaps I'll pop up from time to time; but, with my personal issues, my involvement will be minimal and probably not go past the next New Year.

I wish you all the best, and I hope that under Black Hand this community can thrive to the heights it once did and beyond.
No.419521
Mister Twister
Hey, do keep posting. Posting is always nice.
No.419522
Anonymous ## Mod
It has been an honor.
No.419525
Black Hand ## Developer
Your fortune: Godly Luck

>>419520
You sell yourself short; the site would have died much earlier if it were not for you. Without your support, especially on the hosting and server side, I could not have done half as much as I did, either. If I keep the site going for as long as you did, only then will I consider to have accomplished as much for the site as you have.

Thanks for keeping the dream alive, and thanks for the help you gave me to get things going. May the prophet look after you, as the journey of life takes you to parts unknown.

>And I did let the site languish (including an attempted murder), so I don't deserve any outgoing speech.
All you did was lose interest, and eventually tried to let go. The only fault there is that you could have, should have asked for help before things got that bad. But this completely normal in any relationship, and no one can fault you for being human. Let that be a lesson, that helps you to get your life in order.

>I hope that under Black Hand this community can thrive to the heights it once did and beyond.
You and me both, brother.
No.419565
Anonymous
Hope you have a good life man
save file
image:158110447383.jpg(14kB , 325x307 , 16k95pi.jpg)
Late to the (funeral)party, but here's my 2 cents anyway.

Thanks for /coc/. Without that, we'd probably never have gotten as far with the Melusine translation project as we did before the translator unfortunately vanished.
Have a good life.
No.419674
Anonymous
Replies:>>419729
Thank you anyway. Stupid question: are you animoose?
No.419729
Anonymous
>>419674
No, he is anonymoose. A completely different moose.