/baw/ - General Discussion

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 413 posts, 60 files (53 image(s), 7 video(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /baw/411775 Close window
Options
Replies:>>411833
save file
image:148174748100.png(74kB , 250x250 , anti-Trump-302-250x250[1].png)
Aaaaand Perry to Energy. Great.
No.411777
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>411781
You didn’t really think he was going to stack his entire cabinet with people smarter than him, did you?
No.411779
Anonymous
Global warming can't be solved with government funded windmills and carbon tax.

And it doesn't need to be tackled until like 2400, by which time we should have a bazillion alternatives to fossil fuels.
No.411780
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>411779

Human-created global climate change can’t be reversed; it can only be slowed to a pace where it won’t make the world unlivable for anything other than plant life by 2100. Pushes both toward renewable energy and away from fossil fuels can help make that a reality. And yes, that means “government-funded windmills and carbon tax” can definitely help — anything that reduces our dependency on fossil fuels is a good thing, even if major corporations want to whine about paying taxes they can afford to pay.

Granted, none of this will matter when the supervolcano explodes and becomes an extinction-level event, but hey, do what we can while we can, y’know?
No.411781
Anonymous
Replies:>>411788
>>411777
I don't know if it's possible not to.
No.411782
Anonymous
>>411780
>Human-created global climate change
That doesn't exist, the present warming started before we began using fossil fuels. We can't start processes that take millions of years to change, we can barely affect them.

Since the last 10 million years the temperature has dropped by some 4 degrees fairly steadily. The trend was stable for the past 1 million years or so, and the little ice age seems to be the straw that broke the camels back.

The argument right now is whether and/or how much are humans accelerating the natural boundback after the little ice age.

>make the world unlivable for anything other than plant life by 2100
Where are you getting this? Why would plants survive but not animals?
No.411784
Anonymous
Replies:>>411789
>>411780
>Human-created global climate change can’t be reversed
I have no evidence but I call bullshit. Why wouldn't it be, as opposed to other climate change?

>>411782
>That doesn't exist
It's clear he is referring to the human-created acceleration of the warming, which is clearly real.
No.411785
Anonymous
Replies:>>411794
>>411779
>by which time we should have a bazillion alternatives to fossil fuels.
only if we bother finding them.
No.411787
Anonymous
>>411782
You should look at evidence-based sources, rather than just believing anyone who tells you what you hear.
No.411788
Slowmobile
No.411789
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>411784

>Why wouldn't it be, as opposed to other climate change?

I believe I’ve heard climate scientists say that given the rates we’ve been polluting, a complete stop of all such pollution right now would only slow things down. We would need an actual miracle — or technology sufficiently advanced enough that we could call it a miracle — to cool the planet down at this point.
No.411790
Slowmobile
>>411789
This is what my biology professor says as well, that at this point it's a matter of when, not if.
No.411791
Anonymous
>>411790
later is better than sooner
No.411792
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>411791

Too bad Trump and his goons appear ready to push us there sooner rather than later.
save file
image:148184555300.jpg(51kB , 500x318 , k2.jpg)
>>411785
We already have them, like fusion or thorium, hydro or tidals... and electric vehicles existed since before fossil fuels.

Alternatives to fossil fuels always existed, the problem is that fossil fuel is cheaper and more convenient. Meaning the country which chooses to go with an alternative would basically collapse overnight as their neighbors outcompeted them.

The only viable way to stop the use of fossil fuels is to:
A) Use them up (will happen by 2300)
B) Think of something cheaper and more convenient (not going to happen)
C) Nuke any country which uses them (the Green solution)

>>411787
Yeah no shit, my source is IPCC. I'd like to see Stone's source that humans CREATED climate change.

>>411789
>>411790
>>411791
>>411792
>would only slow things down
That's what we want to do though, we don't want to stop it, just slow it down. I don't think we even can put a pause button on something as huge as the climate of a planet. We need to be a fucking K2 civilization to do that.
No.411795
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>411796
>>411794

It's not that we can stop it, it's that we can't slow it down fast enough — or reverse the damage we've already done — to avoid changing the climate into something downright hostile towards the long-term survival of humanity (and plenty of other animal species).
No.411796
Anonymous
>>411795
Whoever said this to you was an idiot, or has a very gen-y definition of "long term".
No.411797
Anonymous
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/15/north_carolina_legislative_coup_public_barred_from_chambers_reporter_arrested.html
No.411798
Anonymous
Replies:>>411805
>>411794
>Alternatives to fossil fuels always existed, the problem is that fossil fuel is cheaper and more convenient. Meaning the country which chooses to go with an alternative would basically collapse overnight as their neighbors outcompeted them.

First of all, that's patently false--many nations get a lot of their energy from alternatives and not only haven't collapsed, but are economically very strong--for example Germany.

Second of all, technology gets cheaper when it's developed. The reason any of these are "more expensive" is because we don't 1.) grant them anywhere near the amount of subsidies we give to dirty energy and 2.) don't give them the research grants we give for advances in dirty energy.

And the main reason for that is because once they're fully developed, they're so inexpensive that they're harder to monetize. Solar power, for example, threatens the earnings potential of dirty energy producers because solar energy suffers from zero scarcity, and therefore competition naturally drives the prices down. Which means the dirty business practices that keep oil and coal barons rich aren't as lucrative.

It's the same reason the electric car wasn't able to really happen until Tesla even though the technology has been around for years, and the reason the research showing that lead in gasoline was killing everyone was hushed up by the gasoline companies--fucking over the consumer takes less energy and makes more money than doing right by them, and it's easy to convince useful idiots to take your side for the sake of political expediency. There will always be people who will happily campaign in favor of billionaires fucking them in the ass as long as they get to look down on liberals when they do it.

c.f. the 2016 election.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/16/resurgent-church-exerts-conservative-influence-arts-abortion-russia/

Do NOT read the comment section. But do read the story itself. Russia is getting fucked over by Putin & Co.
No.411803
Anonymous
>>411802
>But do read the story itself.
If there's a story, post the coverage on a news organization.
No.411804
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>411802

>Russia is getting fucked over by Putin & Co.

We don’t need Breitbart to tell us that, anon.
No.411805
Anonymous
>>411798
Oh yes, Germany.

Germany gets only 16% of their electricity from solar and wind, despite massive subsidies. Their electricity. The portion of economy that actually relies on hydrocarbons, such as oil in transportation, is completely untouched. Germany is ninth in world by oil consumption at 2.3 million barrels per day.

This is the country that replaced nuclear power with coal power, which is more radioactive and releases more carbon. Which is why they're sixth in the world by carbon production.

This is the country that brought back WOOD FIRED electric power plants, called it "biomass", and claimed it was green despite clearcutting entire forests in the third world for it.

The way they avoid collapsing is by using EU to suppress businesses of other European countries and promote German businesses... the country that literally invented neoimperialism.

This is your hero?

>we don't 1.) grant them anywhere near the amount of subsidies
Of course we don't grant renewables near the same amount of subsidies. We grant renewables many times more subsidies!

In the latest US budget renewables get $12.1 billion, hydrocarbons get $3.2 billion, nuclear gets $1.1 billion. Meanwhile hydrocarbons make up 3275 TWh, nuclear makes up 498 TWh, and renewables are 373TWh. Meaning:
1. Renewables generate 30kWh per dollar subsidy
2. Nuclear generates 420kWh per dollar subsidy
3. Hydrocarbons generate 1MWh per dollar subsidy.
These are different orders of magnitude...

>they're so inexpensive that they're harder to monetize. Solar power
A solar panel takes six years to pay for itself, and that's with Federal and SC solar tax credits.

The fuck are you talking about, the only people who have solar panels are people who expect outages and wanting a backup, survivalists, and people who want to brag about being green.
Replies:>>411808
save file
image:148199644900.png(557kB , 626x407 , phpCJI3ZI)
Georgia secretary of state says cyberattacks traced to DHS addresses

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/georgia/georgia-secretary-of-state-says-cyberattacks-linked-back-to-dhs/475707667
No.411807
Anonymous
North Carolina has really reached deep into its past and enjoyed itself a good old-fashioned coup.
No.411808
Anonymous
>>411806
With all the scare about Russian Hackers again, maybe I should consider majoring in cybersecurity instead of regular compsci.

>If Russian Hackers is a scapegoat, it means corrupt US government
>If Russian Hackers are real, it means US government sucks at cybersecurity
No.411809
Anonymous
Replies:>>411811
>>411805

In 2014, clean energy made up 48% or so of Germany's electricity, including biomass, hydro, wind, solar, and nuclear. Coal and gas make up the rest.
save file
image:148201132900.jpg(649kB , 1961x1309 , phpnpwxEw)
>>411805
>people who want to brag about being green
I hate these fucks, they contribute nothing and are annoying as all hell.
No.411811
Anonymous
Replies:>>411812
>>411809
>claiming that burning wood is "clean"
Good job son, are you going to argue next that coal and oil is biomass since its made of dead animals, and that oil and coal are "clean energy"?

>including nuclear in a list of renewables
>hydro being in any green list
smh

Besides his point is that that oil, coal, and such use isn't decreasing.
No.411812
Anonymous
>>411811
>>including nuclear in a list of renewables
The list was of "clean" energy, not renewables. Wood burning is renewable.

Apart from thermal pollution and mining/deposit of fuel, nuclear power plants cause no pollution to the environment.
No.411814
Anonymous
Replies:>>411818
>>411812
>Wood burning is renewable.
No, it's not.

Also it's not clean either, which you're ignoring for some reason? Despite bitching at me for using renewable instead of "clean", you do the same fucking thin in the next sentence.
Replies:>>411816
save file
image:148201881300.jpg(33kB , 460x276 , haiti-island-0013.jpg)
>>411812
>Wood burning is renewable.
Yeah look at all that renewability.
No.411816
Anonymous
Replies:>>411817
>>411815
That was a mass deforestation intended for export.

(different anon)
No.411817
Anonymous
Replies:>>411824
>>411816
Regardless, a tree takes time to grow, and soil can only take so many trees growing on it before it becomes fallow.

Burning wood is neither renewable nor clean.
No.411818
Anonymous
Replies:>>411822
>>411814
>No, it's not.

It is.
No.411820
Anonymous
Russian hackers faked Obamas birth certificate.

//youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLMyoutube thumb
No.411822
Anonymous
Replies:>>411823
>>411818
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
No.411823
Anonymous
Replies:>>411824
>>411822
Do you? Wood comes from trees, trees can be grown in human lifespans. That's renewable.

inb4 you lay some tortured (and incorrect) alt-right-exclusive definition of "renewable" on us.
No.411824
Anonymous
Replies:>>411827
>>411823
See >>411817
It literally depletes the land and turns it into a desert, you turd.

People who can't be bothered to read are the second worst.

People who never had a garden are the actual worst.
No.411827
Anonymous
Replies:>>411828
>>411824
You are seriously suggesting that planting trees turns the land they're planted on into a desert. Wow. You did not disappoint in terms of sharing completely batshit crazy alt-right nonsense in response to the statement "trees can be planted and grown."

I do actually have a garden, and I have planted trees in it. Somehow my yard is not yet a desert.
No.411828
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>411827

>You are seriously suggesting that planting trees turns the land they're planted on into a desert.

Under the correct conditions, the soil in which trees, crops, or any sort of plant life grow can lose nutrients faster than it can restore those nutrients, which gives you weak or dead soil. Dead soil can't grow anything until something restores those nutrients.
No.411829
Slowmobile
Replies:>>411830
Are we suggesting that knowledge of soil fertility is a Nazi conspiracy now

Sheesh
No.411830
Anonymous
>>411829
I think this puppy is some underageb& living in a gated community. After figuring that out, what he says doesn't surprise me anymore.
No.411831
Anonymous
>>411828
Yes of course it can fucking lose nutrients, if one has a completely irresponsible system of planting and harvesting. This is not an inherent concern.
No.411832
Anonymous
For those who actually care to know more:
>As a source of domestic heat from waste products, wood pellets thus made home wood-fired stoves both convenient and sustainable. But other EU countries, such as the UK and the Netherlands, began co-firing wood pellets in coal plants. Demand rose, and countries from Canada to the US, Brazil, and Russia began making pellets from fresh timber at lower prices. Now, the EU imports biomass from forests around the planet. The carbon savings are attributed to the coal plants, while the emissions from shipping are not attributed to the country consuming the pellets (carbon leakage). Critics argue that it would be better to simply burn the oil used to ship the pellets instead.
No.411833
Anonymous
Replies:>>411834
>>411775
Climate change is not up for debate.

The cause of climate change is up for debate. Whether we affect it is up for debate. The measures we should take, if any, is up for debate. The long term effects of climate change are up for debate.

The so called 'deniers' in this thread are merely pushing back against the hysteria of the people who push their overblown scare-tactics in everyone's faces.

Gore predicted the world would end in January 2016, and most his apocalyptic video is still played in schools to brainwash kids.
No.411834
Anonymous
>>411833
>The so called 'deniers' in this thread
are accurately labeled
No.411835
Anonymous
Replies:>>411836
I'll be surprised if the Republican-controlled congress get the stones to challenge any of these awful nominees, but it's somewhat hilarious to see just how incredibly corrupt these nominees are:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/18/leak-rex-tillerson-director-bahamas-based-us-russian-oil-company?CMP=share_btn_tw
No.411836
Anonymous
Replies:>>411838
>>411835
You mean how the Democratic party had the stones to challenge Obama on his fucking tsars?
No.411838
Anonymous
Replies:>>411841
>>411836
You know this response is interesting. Not only does it not really have an basis in reality, but it also pointedly doesn't challenge the notion that Tillerson et al are terrible choices.
No.411839
Anonymous
Replies:>>411842
>>411828
"Under the correct conditions" being operative phrase here. Pahrump trees does not make deserts under normal circumstances.

Especially seeing as a desert is defined by rainfall, not soil fertility. Rain forests have some of the worst soil fertility in the world, but they're not deserts.
No.411841
Anonymous
Replies:>>411843
>>411838
Because both you and I know that I think Obamas choices are shit, and you think Trumps choices are shit.

It's pointless to argue about that, which means your highhanded demand that the Republican party oppose Trump on this is so fucking stupid, when we both know the Democrat party allowed a bunch of radicals and tax evaders to be selected by Obama.

I know you know this deep inside, even if you won't admit it to yourself.
No.411842
Anonymous
Replies:>>411844
>>411839
>a desert is defined by rainfall, not soil fertility
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=desertification

Rainfall is determined by (among other things) presence of plants. Presence of plants is determined by soil fertility. So yes, deserts are determined by soil fertility.

>Rain forests have some of the worst soil fertility in the world, but they're not deserts.
Do you know why? Because the trees in rainforests have deep roots, which reach soil which is deep.

If a rainforest tree is cut, you can't simply grow a replacement. The new tree doesn't have roots deep enough to reach the nutrients.

This is why using forests as fuel doesn't work, it's not renewable, forests aren't farmland.
No.411843
Anonymous
>>411841
>Because both you and I know that I think Obamas choices are shit
Well yeah, but you're an idiot, so what do I care what you think?
>It's pointless to argue about that
God but do you do it so often anyway.
>we both know the Democrat party allowed a bunch of radicals and tax evaders to be selected by Obama.
An interesting and multifaceted assertion for which you have, I suspect, no credible backing for any part of.

And you still do not engage the fact that Trump has generally pointed to the least qualified person possible for each position.
No.411844
Anonymous
Replies:>>411845
>>411842
Rainforests aren't regular forests. You can, in fact, plant trees in deciduous and temperate forests where you cut them down, because leaf litter and other detritus in those forests returns nutrients to the soil.

This argument is utterly retarded, and I don't believe for a moment you're making it in good faith.
No.411845
Anonymous
>>411844
And Germany gets their wood from rainforests that are stripped forever, and clear cut deciduous forests which don't have saplings planted again. Even when done properly the "renewal" time is hundreds of years. By that logic gas is a renewable resource.
No.411846
Anonymous
Replies:>>411849
Oh right, I should probably put this video on how moving away from fossil fuels can actually save money even if we ignore environmental issues here instead of just using it in a dumb crossfade meme video: //youtube.com/watch?v=ZHOyfyGwpesyoutube thumb

As for trees: Sure, it's renewable as long as you only use as much of it as can be renewed: Renewable as a word specifically doesn't mean unlimited, only "You're able to renew this if you don't mishandle it." On a per land area basis, though, I'm pretty sure algaculture uses less land area per amount of fuel produced than growing wood.
No.411848
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
IN NEWS NOT INVOLVING PLANT LIFE:

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/breaking_charlotte_city_council_votes_to_repeal_lgbt_nondiscrimination_law_if_state_repeals_hb2

The city council of Charlotte had my respect when, earlier this year, it refused to repeal its LGBT-inclusive non-discrimination ordinance as part of a deal to repeal HB2. It has now lost that respect. Cowards, the whole lot of them.
No.411849
Anonymous
>>411846
>As for trees: Sure, it's renewable as long as you only use as much of it as can be renewed: Renewable as a word specifically doesn't mean unlimited, only "You're able to renew this if you don't mishandle it." On a per land area basis, though, I'm pretty sure algaculture uses less land area per amount of fuel produced than growing wood.
This is true for methane gas as well then.

It could be argued to be true for oil and coal on the same principle.
No.411850
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>411862
The Electors have voted. Donald Trump has won.

So! Who wants to gear up for World War III?
No.411851
Anonymous
Replies:>>411852
Can Youtube please fucking stop recommending me alt right thinkpieces just because I like watching videos about anime and videogames?
No.411852
Anonymous
>>411851

Calling them "thinkpieces" is probably giving them more credit than they deserve.
No.411853
Anonymous
Dear god the Schadenfap I'll have if Trump spends trillions on a war with Iran and keeps the TPP under a new name.

After the thousands of hairy dudes on the net telling me Killary wants WWIII with Russia and is an evil globalist, I actually want Trump to hurt their interests as much as he possibly can. Sure, minorities will get killed even more often by police and have their voting taken away, and women and gays will be subjugated more and more socially and legally, but at least I can hope the White men that betrayed their fellow Americans get treated like Vincent Cassels girlfriend in Irreversible.
Replies:>>411856
save file
image:148219229500.png(16kB , 817x641 , 1____45.png)
>people still talking about president trump and alt right
More important news today:

Russian Ambassador in Turkey has been shot.

A man intentionally drove a truck into a Christmas crowd in Berlin.
No.411855
Anonymous
Meh, it's really embarrassing for Turkey and some comeuppance for Russia, but it won't spark anything more.

The guy driving a truck into a crowd probably wants nothing more than more xenophobia and hate against all Muslims in Europe since that will help with recruitment and more hatred against the West among Muslims worldwide.
Replies:>>411857
save file
image:148219290300.jpg(162kB , 1280x720 , phplf8z9r)
>>411854
It's a "refugee" from Pakistan according to AP.

That country that's not at war.

But people that come from it are still "refugees".

He was probably also a "helpless underage child" with a beard.
Replies:>>411878
save file
image:148219311000.jpg(19kB , 400x247 , phph7GEWz)
>>411856
Just because the Koran commands to kill all infidels doesn't mean that the guy who read the Koran, was a Muslim, and praised Allah while killing infidels was at all affected by the religion.

He could clearly be an atheist or even a pagan trying to shroud his true motives and get us to turn our backs on peace loving Muslims.
No.411858
Anonymous
I don't really care. I'm trying to find a difference between the islamists' ideal society and the ideal society of people like Orban and the angry virgins with Macklemore haircuts who like Breitbart and Trump.

There is none. There will soon be no free, democratic West to fight for. Let the ululating bastards and their constantly pregnant women come for all I care.
No.411860
Anonymous
If the US and friends pulled out of the Middle East, do you think the number of terrorist attacks would drop significantly or remain?
Replies:>>411865
save file
image:148219773400.jpg(655kB , 1840x1088 , mompJj7.jpg)
>>411850
Butthurt lawl.

All your ridiculous scaremongering about Russia managed to do the following:
Trump - pledged 306 - voted 304
Hillary - pledged 232 - voted 227

Trump lost 2 electors and Hillary lost 5.

Turns out electors don't like being harassed and threatened by a bunch of dyed-hair whackjobs with glasses that have no lenses in them.
No.411865
Anonymous
Replies:>>411882
>>411862
That doesn't mean they aren't entirely corr to try and sway electors.

There is no way Trump will make life better for more than a tenth of his voters. Worse for the rest. The slant of his tax proposals is too extreme.

Also, Sanders would have lost too because of Bloomberg.
No.411873
Anonymous
Oh the South

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/12/south-carolina-will-debate-bill-to-block-porn-on-new-computers/
No.411874
Anonymous
Speaking of local stuff, it seems that school board members where I live are elected every four years, except it took forever to get any information on what years those elections are held. Appparently, the last one was held in 2015, so if you care about how things like schools are run, make sure to look into elections every year rather than just the presidential and mid-terms.
No.411876
Anonymous
> Turns out electors don't like being harassed and threatened by a bunch of dyed-hair whackjobs with glasses that have no lenses in them.

http://www.salon.com/2016/12/13/report-donald-trumps-campaign-is-threatening-political-reprisal-for-defecting-republican-electors/

What's the weather like up your own ass, anon?
No.411877
Anonymous
Weren't the people who defecting form voting for Hillary doing so becuase they thought in an effort to promote "anyone but Trump"? That doesn't sound like a reaction against being told to oppose Trum, but support for it.
No.411878
Anonymous
>>411857
>Just because the Koran commands to kill all infidels
The Bible also supports killing infidels, Christians just like to pretend those parts don't exist when they bring up muslims. It's not like any Christian has actually read the bible to begin with.
No.411879
Anonymous
Replies:>>411881
>>411878
>It's not like any Christian has actually read the bible to begin with.
This tbh

dont eat shellfish :o
No.411881
Slowmobile
Replies:>>411886
>>411879
Mark 7, lad.
No.411882
Anonymous
>>411865
>Also, Sanders would have lost too because of Bloomberg.
Excuse me if I don't trust your predictive powers considering how fucking WRONG you were on Trump winning.

>>411878
Post a passage from the new testament that talks about killing infidels.

Post one ordering the stoning of a woman, or condoning slavery, or jesus raping an 8 year old girl.

Fucking idiot.

Not all things in live are morally equivalent, like your sick fuck professor brainwashed you into thinking.

Some philosophies are objectively more moral than others. Buddhism is objectively more moral than Christianity (new testament), which is objectively more moral than Judaism (old testament), which is objectively more moral than............... etc................... Kali worship, which is objectively more moral than Islam. [end of list]

Relativism is brain cancer.
save file
image:148228569400.gif(430kB , 500x278 , eKTJdjIERZG5ZJH0Najf_j8[1].gif)
>>411882
No.411884
Anonymous
Replies:>>411904
>>411882
>objectively more moral

This is an inherently nonsensical phrase, especially involving comparative religions. Buddhism, for example, has very little concern for morality at all, while Christianity and Islam both view all morality as coming from their god. By definition, from a Christian point of view all religions are less moral than their own, and likewise Islam, because they take for granted that virtue comes from god.

Buddhism on the other hand is about finding enlightenment, not about being a good person. It does just so happen that the path to enlightenment does generally mean causing no harm to others, which many modern secular people would consider to be a moral stance, but the reason not to cause harm to others in Buddhism is based on the damage it does to one's own psyche rather than on the "good" or "evil" involved in the act--Buddhism barely even acknowledges the existence of good and evil, much less takes a side.

Interesting that you say "in the New Testament," though. It implies that you are fully aware that the stuff telling you to kill infidels is in the Bible and you've just chosen to ignore that part....meanwhile still expecting people to respect the ten commandments or the parts in the old testament that talk about homosexuality which the New Testament never addresses. Because, once again, you cherry pick which parts of the bible you want to treat as actually relevant to life, because when white people practice a middle eastern religion that preaches the death of nonbelievers, it's fine, and when brown people do it, it's a culture of violence.

And then you accuse other people of relativism.
No.411885
Anonymous
Replies:>>411904
>>411882
>Post a passage from the new testament that talks about killing infidels.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

inb4 some lame-ass justification for why "They didn't mean that literally!" and whenever the guy white people worship says to kill the people that won't submit, it's different.
No.411886
Anonymous
Replies:>>411892
>>411881

If we're going by the new testament, then women should always have their heads covered and should always submit to their husbands. 1st Corinthians, yo. Thanks Paul.
No.411887
Anonymous
The only reason western Christians aren't as misogynist, homophobic and violent as the people in Saudi or Pakistan is because they aren't poor enough yet. When Trump and congress and the coming recession is done with them they'll have to become even more puritanical to feel something in their rotten lives.
save file
image:148229589600.png(242kB , 1024x1035 , workingclass1500.png)
>>411887
Fun times for all ahead!
No.411889
Anonymous
>>411887
>western Christians aren't as misogynist, homophobic and violent as the people in Saudi or Pakistan
[citation needed]

I think the only reason you don't see as severe violence isn't because the people are any less violence, it's because secular society has had them convinced they would be shunned for doing it up till now. Of course now that the white supremacists believe they are in control, you're going to see them getting bolder.
No.411892
Slowmobile
>>411886
Thought women were only supposed to have their heads covered in prayer?
But yeah, Paul sure did say a whole lot of stuff that literally only Paul ever said in the NT. My personal favorite author in the NT is James, that guy was hard-hitting and kind of called Paul out, imo.
No.411894
Anonymous
Replies:>>411897
>>411892
>Paul sure did say a whole lot of stuff that literally only Paul ever said in the NT
Paul's writings are as canonical as anything else in the Bible.
Replies:>>411899
save file
image:148230085500.png(35kB , 700x700 , objection.png)
The difference between Christianity and Muslims is that Christians are, more often than not, absolute shit at following the Bible. And that's not always a bad thing, in my opinion.
No.411896
Anonymous
Replies:>>411898
>>411892

Yes, their head must be covered in prayer, but furthermore, "If a woman does not cover her head, let her hair be cut off."

So get yer clippers ready and rush down to your local church.
No.411897
Slowmobile
>>411894
Yeah he sure did make the final draft cut.
save file
image:148230207400.jpg(32kB , 512x384 , hot dog!.jpg)
>>411896
>So get yer clippers ready and rush down to your local church.
Well, okay!
No.411899
Anonymous
Replies:>>411900
>>411895
>The difference between Christianity and Muslims is that Christians are, more often than not, absolute shit at following the Bible.
The only actual difference between them is that one group is predominantly thought of as members of the majority in the US and the other group is thought of as "dangerous minorities" in the US.
No.411900
Anonymous
Replies:>>411901
>>411899
>The only actual difference between them
are you high?

are you aware that both these religions exist outside of your country? moreso than they exist inside your country?
No.411901
Anonymous
Replies:>>411902
>>411900
Yes. I am also aware that people are people wherever you go, and only complete idiots think that location or race or what the name of your religion is has much effect on how the human psyche works. 99% of people are exactly as the same as everyone else on earth. The people who aren't, aren't special snowflakes--they're mentally ill.
Replies:>>411903
save file
image:148230390200.png(10kB , 400x400 , surprised.png)
>>411901
>99% of people are exactly as the same as everyone else on earth.
Stop grossly exaggerating everything like that. It makes you look like the 1%.

Just because there are a variety of similarities between different groups of people does not mean, suggest nor imply that environment and culture has no effect on mental development. Just because most groups of peole have their own extremists does not make those extremists equal.
No.411903
Anonymous
>>411902
Notice that I accounted for people with your opinion when I mentioned "complete idiots."
No.411904
Anonymous
>>411884
>This is an inherently nonsensical phrase
Only if you actually believe in moral relativism. But if you're dumb enough to believe that, then you also have to believe my argument is relatively the same value as yours, thus in your head neither of us wins. Ever.

>>411885
>Luke 19:27
Luke chapter 19 is Jesus telling a parable to the people of Jerusalem. The thing you posted is a quote from one of the bad guys in the story Jesus was telling...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_talents_or_minas

You are an idiot.

>he guy white people worship
Congratulations on taking a big steaming dump on two billion Asians, Hispanics and Africans who outnumber European worshipers of Christianity.

Very Hitlerite of you.
No.411905
Anonymous
Replies:>>411907
>>411904
The old testament is the Jewish holy book, the Torah. You to shit on Jews AND all the non-European Christians.

You also shit on European Muslims such as Bosnians or Chechens.... but lets face it, you care less for them because race is your primary way of judging people and you're brainwashed to think white people are teh evulz. Only people free of the taint of European blood are virtuous, regardless of what they believe!

FYI the new testament is the one relevant to Christianity, because it overrides the old in all things. On that note, I've yet to see proof of Christianity preaching the death of unbelievers.
No.411907
Anonymous
Replies:>>411910
>>411905
>The old testament is the Jewish holy book, the Torah.
And the first half of the Christian holy book, the Bible.
No.411909
Anonymous
Replies:>>411910
Jesus C said every jot and tittle of the Old was legit and important though.
No.411910
Anonymous
Replies:>>411913
>>411907
>>411909
The problem you seem not to understand is that in the Jewish traditions, they rejected all of the teachings of god and kept all of the random traditional teachings that don't matter.

The entire point of Jesus even existing is to fix what had become a serious problem with the old testament.

The teachings of Jesus make it clear that Christians are not to follow Old Testament rules about crimes and punishments, warfare, slavery, diet, circumcision, animal sacrifices, feast days, Sabbath observance, ritual cleanness, etc. The only parts of the old testament that matter are some of the related stories, genealogies and so forth.

Now I ask you my very simple question again:
>Post a passage from the new testament that talks about killing infidels.
>Post one ordering the stoning of a woman, or condoning slavery, or jesus raping an 8 year old girl.
And I'll make it easier for you as well, if you post citations proving Jesus was a warlord who genocided entire peoples, (just that single point!) I'll concede that Christianity is as bad as Islam.

Just that single point.

Daily reminder that I can support equivalent statements by Islam on all of these points, not just one.
No.411911
Anonymous
Replies:>>411921
>>411904
>Congratulations on taking a big steaming dump on two billion Asians, Hispanics and Africans who outnumber European worshipers of Christianity.

Someone doesn't understand how set theory works but still thinks he's smarter than everyone else.
No.411912
Anonymous
>411910

>Only the actions of Mohammed and Jesus dictate which religions is baddest.

Nope. Wrong.
No.411913
Anonymous
>>411910
>The teachings of Jesus make it clear that Christians are not to follow Old Testament rules about crimes and punishments, warfare, slavery, diet, circumcision, animal sacrifices, feast days, Sabbath observance, ritual cleanness, etc. The only parts of the old testament that matter are some of the related stories, genealogies and so forth.
In that case, the Ten Commandments are not Christian values, and homosexuality is not a sin.

...in YOUR heretical version of Christianity, I mean. In the Christianity practiced by millions of Americans, your arbitrary edicts about canonicity are not relevant.
No.411914
Slowmobile
>>411913
Jesus independently reinforces most of the commandments, and Paul hates the gays too (see what i said earlier about Paul).
You don't seem to know much about Christianity, since this isn't really "arbitrary," it's like, how the religion works.
No.411915
Anonymous
Replies:>>411917
>>411914
>You don't seem to know much about Christianity, since this isn't really "arbitrary," it's like, how the religion works.

Yeah, people pick and choose which parts of the bible they want to follow. Like every other religion. Including Islam. We just give Christians a pass for having a book full of atrocities but "not following that part" because the Christians we're looking to protect are white people.
No.411916
Anonymous
>>411914
Also, for the record, I was brought up Baptist in the Bible Belt. I guarantee I know more about how Christianity actually functions in the real world than you do, you condescending prick.
No.411917
Slowmobile
>>411915
It's literally part of the religion that the old stuff doesn't really matter aside from documentation. Again, you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

It's actually part of Islam too, there's a bit that says if something new seems to contradict something old, the new is the relevant. Same with Christianity. The old stuff was laws to keep people spiritually clean, to oversimplify. When Jesus came around, it was to be such a precious sacrifice that nothing could soil anyone ever again. That was the entire point. It's literally the purpose of the religion, not cherrypicking.
No.411918
Anonymous
Replies:>>411919
>>411917
lol, tell me more about the culture I've been indoctrinated in since birth professor slowpoke.
No.411919
Slowmobile
Replies:>>411920
>>411918
Seems to me you wouldn't be getting so much wrong if you knew as much as you think, but hey, maybe that's just me.
No.411920
Anonymous
Replies:>>411921
>>411919
That's because you're incapable of admitting your own ignorance.
No.411921
Anonymous
>>411911
Sounds like you incorrectly interpret mathematical theories to explain why you're a racist.

>>411913
Last I checked Christians in America as a group are pro-marriage equality, and Muslims as a group are not.

>>411920
Do you have a single point or are you just going to keep attacking people in this thread?
No.411922
Anonymous
>>411921
>Last I checked Christians in America as a group are pro-marriage equality
Said someone who's never checked.
Replies:>>411926
save file
image:148237485100.jpg(16kB , 598x202 , phpt7k0EY)
>>411921
>expecting regressives to have arguments
You're going to be waiting for awhile chum, their entire position is inherently self contradictory.
Replies:>>411925
save file
video:148237537800.webm(1.32MB , 640x480 , 03 Satan.webm)
>>411921
>Christians in America as a group are pro-marriage equality
I don't think you can really group them under one opinion. American Christians are quite a diverse group.

The devout ones definitely aren't pro-homo in any way whatsoever.
No.411925
Anonymous
Replies:>>411926
>>411924
Trump voters have learned that if they say something, even if it's untrue, they can get people to treat it as true. At least for long enough to win elections. There's no point in actually arguing nuance and empirical stuff with them. Conversations with Trump supporters are all about magic. Frequent and loud invocation is more important than logic or fact. That is the world we live in now thanks to them.
No.411926
Anonymous
Replies:>>411927
>>411925
My post had absolutely zero (0) relevance to Trump voters. Did you mean to reply to >>411923 ?
No.411927
Anonymous
Replies:>>411928
>>411926
You were responding to a Trump supporter and trying to point out nuance to them.
No.411928
Anonymous
Replies:>>411929
>>411927
That has nothing to do with Trump supporters. That's media and politics 101.
>"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
And I hope you aren't oblivious enough to assume that only Trump supporters did this in this US election.

Are you Stone?
No.411929
Anonymous
>>411928
>That has nothing to do with Trump supporters.
Lol.
No.411931
Anonymous
Replies:>>411932
>>411917

Slowpoke you literally advocated not following what Paul said in the New Testament. Furthermore, any differing opinions between Paul and James is with faith vs. works argument didn't revolve around the main point of that particular passage, that in Christianity as written women are inherently subservient to men, Men having been made in the image of God and women being made in the image of men, and thus bound to serve and please their husbands and cover their head while praying to the Lord. That's in the New Testament, stated by an apostle, and the word of God in Christianity (2nd Timothy).
No.411932
Slowmobile
Replies:>>411933
>>411931
>Slowpoke you literally advocated not following what Paul said in the New Testament
Nah. I don't think he's very reliable, but i mean, I wasn't there, I'm not gonna pretend that I KNOW he was wrong and shouldn't be listened to, and I'm certainly not going to pretend I know Yeshua of Nazareth's will enough to outrank NT authors.

Anyway I'm not arguing the whole "Christianity is super progressive and Islam sucks" thing, just pointing out inaccuracies and correcting ignorance where I sees em.
No.411933
Anonymous
>>411932
>Anyway I'm not arguing the whole "Christianity is super progressive and Islam sucks" thing, just pointing out inaccuracies and correcting ignorance where I sees em.

And that's why you're known throughout the land as the anthropomorphic personification of mansplaining.
No.411934
Slowmobile
>>411933
That's not even what that word means, but OK?
No.411935
Anonymous
>>411933

Okay, we need to clear some shit up because I was arguing with Slowpoke about the bible shit but I am not getting dragged into some Mansplaning bullshit.
No.411937
Anonymous
>>411933
>mansplaining
And now Anonymous is know throughout the land as a fucking retard. Thanks.
No.411938
Anonymous
>>411933
>mansplaining
Whoa what the fuck kind of sexist bullshit is this? Are you womansplaining?
No.411939
Anonymous
Replies:>>411940
The difference between Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists is that Christian terrorists are just laughably incompetent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/11/03/man-bombed-wal-mart-because-it-stopped-selling-confederate-flags-police-say/
No.411940
Anonymous
Replies:>>411941
>>411939
>The device made a loud noise but did no real damage to the store.
More like the difference between Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists is that Christian terrorist numbers have to be padded by people playing with firecrackers because MSM can't handle the real stats.

Non-Islamic terror attacks since 9/11 in America: 24 with 53 dead

Islamic terror attacks since 9/11 in America: 25 with 120 dead

Muslims are 1% of the population
No.411941
Anonymous
>>411940
So you're saying that in 15 years, terrorism has only killed 173 Americans? Guess it's not that big a deal.
No.411943
Anonymous
>>411941
Are you aware some 3000 people died in 9/11 though? Those 15 years are during a massive crackdown on Islamic terror. He's taking it easy on you.

And you're ignoring the 1% stat.... 99% of the rest of the country which isn't muslim is more peaceful than the 1% that is muslim.

I shudder to think what its like in countries with 2% or more muslims.
No.411947
Anonymous
>>411943
>Those 15 years are during a massive crackdown on Islamic terror.
Okay so let's see your numbers prior to.
No.411949
Anonymous
>>411943
>September 11 attacks: ~3000 deaths
>War on Terror: estimated over 1 million deaths (http://www.psr.org/assets/pdfs/body-count.pdf)

>99% of the rest of the country which isn't muslim is more peaceful than the 1% that is muslim.
what are ghetto gang wars?

>I shudder to think what its like in countries with 2% or more muslims.
Australia here, it's much more peaceful than America.
No.411950
Anonymous
Replies:>>411957
>>411949
>Australia here, it's much more peaceful than America.
And much better gun control, too, despite the fact that people like /pol/-kun try to convince everyone that gun control increases violence.
No.411951
Anonymous
So in other news, Trump thinks the Hawley-Smoot Tariff (which some economists believe all but caused the Great Depression) was a good idea and is thinking of bringing it back, with a flat 10% tax on all imported goods. Which will of course mean at least a flat 10% tax on all exported American goods by our trade partners, and a 30-60% increase on the cost of all products sold by companies that import (which is to say, all of them) with the new tariff as justification.

Thanks, Trump.
No.411952
Anonymous
Also, now Trump is tweeting about a hefty nuke buildup.

I think Trump could do every single thing the Trumpkins swore Clinton would do and Obama has done and they would still support him. Their brains don't work like ours.

They (the 'alt-right' and the other objects) were born into a world where they aren't guaranteed a vocation, education, relation or home worth the name so they're just going to walk through society like infected, human-shaped wounds, casually sending death and rape threats towards anyone that displeases them and voting for the most destructive politicians they can find to take revenge on all of us for the crime of letting them live.
No.411954
Anonymous
>>411952
None of us are guaranteed any of those though. Those of us working toward socialism are doing so because we consider that to be a detriment to society--they're actively working against having guaranteed education, relations, and homes. Not guaranteed vocations because, honestly, it's going to be very unlikely that more than, say, 20% of the human population has a "job" in 100 years (other than jobs in creative fields where the individual's voice means that even once machines can do the job just as well as any human, they won't be able to do it the same as any individual human), but once you have guaranteed shelter, food, and water, finding a vocation isn't hard. Most people already know what they would want to do with their lives if money weren't an issue (and very few people have "nothing" as the answer, even if some of them might think they want to do nothing--most people would get depressed almost to the point of suicide if they spent too long doing "nothing."), the barrier has always been opportunity and economic freedom.
No.411955
Anonymous
Replies:>>411956
>>411952
Your unwarranted sense of superiority makes you seem more ignorant than a Trump supporter.
No.411956
Anonymous
>>411955
I'm not a moral relativist. Voting for a genuine racist sex criminal for president and a homophobe for VP means you are inferior and should die. Please tell me how I lost because I don't want to talk about "economic anxiety" with a bunch of pus-colored, selfish moral nullities that think the fifties were the best decade.
No.411957
Anonymous
>>411950
>>411949
>Australia here
Gun control increased violent crime in Australia. Since the Australian gun control measure and during the greatest rise in American gun ownership, America has decreased its homicide stat by 6% while Australia has decreased theirs by only 4%.

I posted stats from Australian government and FBI a few threads ago, and I know both of you assholes were there so don't pretend like you didn't see them.

>>411954
>once you have guaranteed shelter, food, and water, finding a vocation isn't necessary
Fixed.

If people have those three things, all they'd need are casual jobs for luxury goods.

>Most people already know what they would want to do with their lives if money weren't an issue (and very few people have "nothing" as the answer
>do with their lives
Everyone has nothing as an answer. The only thing people want to do with their lives is entertainment. If you give people shelter, food and water, they'll just work for video games or sports tickets.

Star Wars socialists are the worst socialists.

>>411956
>>411952
And this hillarymissile sounds like a limp-wristed Emo version of Hitler.

Hates a lot of people with the purity of a bigot, but is too vaginal to actually kill the people he hates.

>Waaah they should die!
>Should.
>I won't do it though, I hate guns.
>If you don't want to kill them for me, you're a horrible person!

I didn't think it was possible to make me vomit, and then make particles in my vomit spew even tinier streams of vomit.
No.411958
Anonymous
>>411957
>Everyone has nothing as an answer.
Don't confuse the fact that the only reason you can be made to participate in a society is necessity with human nature. Most humans have ambitions and desires beyond mere entertainment, you just project your own small-minded and antisocial mindset onto everyone else.
No.411959
Anonymous
Replies:>>411961
>>411957
I don't hate guns. I hate people that own them and manufacture them, because they make long-term democracy impossible. I mean, we all know that the instant a democratic president has a mandate again and does something rural White men really don't like even if its constitutional, they will use their guns to veto democracy and support tyranny. That has always been the reason guns exist - they are the Whites' last veto.

But yes, I think homophobes and anti-abortionists, implicit or implicit, should be killed. When Trump begins shortening the life expectancies in Whiter and poorer regions, it will be a just thing and people should try to donate to charity in a way that only helps non-White Americans. It will also be good if federal welfare is curtailed, because the only reason slave states can have lower taxes is due to modern states keeping people from killing and stealing for survival. The slave states have to be cut off quickly.

It's one of the reasons I don't care about disasters and atrocities in Africa and the Middle East. They have bigoted, impoverished lives where they have as many kids as possible so they can live for a little longer and mainly treat anyone who is too different as shit. It's not very tragic when they die.
No.411960
Anonymous
>Trump's Nat Sec Advisor General Flynn met with Austria's neo-Nazi party leader in Trump Tower

Economic anxiety.
save file
image:148246677500.png(188kB , 1024x519 , 1024px-World_map_of_civilian_gun_ownership_-_2nd_color_scheme.svg.png)
>>411959
>I don't hate guns. I hate people that own them and manufacture them, because they make long-term democracy impossible.
That makes no sense.

Democracy is about giving power to the people, specifically political power.

And political power sprouts from the barrel of a gun.

An armed populace is a fucking REQUIREMENT for a democracy, map related.

If you were a halfway decent socialist you would know this.
No.411962
Anonymous
>>411961
Most of the guns in Europe are guns for real men and women, i.e. hunting guns. And the requirements and controls in Switzerland are meant to make proper humans of gun owners before they get their hands on them.

The second amendment has unnecessarily killed more innocent Americans than all hostile nations combined. Stopping its conception is up there with preventing the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
Replies:>>411964
save file
image:148246729700.jpg(31kB , 620x381 , never-again-cover-620x381.jpg)
In addition you are an idiot on multiple levels:
>That has always been the reason guns exist - they are the Whites' last veto.
By giving minorities guns, you remove that veto, you massive fucking idiot. But if you go the other way and remove the guns from whites, they will still be the majority, and still able to vote against minorities.

In fact original gun control was put in place as a method of disarming blacks, so they could be lynched.

https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/cramer.racism.html
http://www.mtv.com/news/2900230/the-really-really-racist-history-of-gun-control-in-america/
^ progressive rag included so you wont cry

You can't even run your own retarded idpol revolution correctly and I have to stoop down and help you.
No.411964
Anonymous
>>411963
>identity politics oogabooga

You mean politics. Whites targeting other people based on their identity, thereby making everyone's identities politically salient. Christians targeting other people and making their identities more important. All the things you hate and fear are all your own fault. If you got upset when police torture and kill black men, rather than get upset at the people making the police feel bad, then you would be a real human like me - an enemy of identity politics.

If everyone obeyed more evolved humans and helped purge homophobia, racism and gender roles from culture and social life, individualism and meritocracy would be the norm.
No.411965
Slowmobile
>>411964
You're kind of like a left-flavored Fedoralord. It's funny.
No.411966
Anonymous
Replies:>>411975
I mean, identity politics work. Without Whites wanting to hurt non-Whites and Christians wanting to hurt gays and women, Trump wouldn't win. When you pointed out demographics to Whites, they wanted more Trump. And Trump voters believe there are a lot more Muslims than there actually is.

Therefore, identity politics. There's only going to be more of it once the deportation officers start doing knock-and-shoot visits and a huge legal battle over the Muslim registry starts. Identity politics will become about not just justice, but survival.
No.411967
Anonymous
Replies:>>411975
>>411964
Meritocracy is just the most socially acceptable form of oligarchy. And being in favor of oligarchy is always a way of saying "I should have more rights than other people."
No.411968
Anonymous
>>411964
Could you link me to your tumblr? I'm curious as to your opinions on other subjects.
No.411969
Anonymous
>>411961
>Australia
>10-30 guns per 100 people
did they include nail guns or something?
No.411975
Anonymous
>>411966
>I mean, identity politics work.
Actually they don't, it's proven that they don't.

All countries (ex yugoslavia) in the past that were run on idpol failed horribly. They had every ethnicity and religion be able to vote in proportion to their population, so minorities had extra votes. And all "identities" were ensured representation in leadership.

>>411967
Being in favor of meritocracy is saying "i think i have enough merit to succeed". Even if you're poor, you can hope your kids can get educated enough to excel, which is a frequent occurrence in America.

Being against meritocracy is saying "i think im a worthless pile of shit, pay me anyway. also i dont want better people to do better than i do, keep everyone else down!"

Pretty clear which group you fall in :^)
No.411976
Anonymous
>My definition of idpol is that minorities get extra votes

First of all, that is maximalist argumentation so you just exposed your Aspergers. Idpol doesn't have to go that far.
Second of all,the US is designed to give slave states and White people extra votes so you just showed how central idpol already is to Whitelings in the US. Other groups are just catching u, hence the hatred and increasing talk of beating uppity groups down with systematic violence and discrimination.
Replies:>>411988
save file
image:148251691800.jpg(12kB , 264x264 , dumbass'.jpeg)
>>411976
>the US is designed to give slave states and White people extra votes
Fucking WHAT?
No.411979
Anonymous
Replies:>>411980
>>411976
>slave states
Which states still allow slavery?
No.411980
Anonymous
>>411979
Anon means everyone in the south (sans west coast OF COURSE) is still a racist slave owner.
No.411981
Anonymous
Replies:>>411985
>>411980
Pretty much.
No.411982
Anonymous
>>411980
It's still in their blood. Just like fascism is a part of European blood and anti-individualism is a part of Chinese blood, cruelty and subjugation is part of the blood in the confederate states.
No.411983
Anonymous
>>411982
Keep 'em coming, you make this thread worthwhile to post in.
Replies:>>411987
save file
image:148253769500.jpg(26kB , 500x330 , adeda7e75cbcb9da933a1b6a42650900.jpg)
>>411980
>>411981
You're forgetting that all of the freed slaves made their homes in the south.

Don't bullshit me, are you assholes fourteen or something?

I can't imagine someone being this fucking ignorant of highschool-level geography, history and civics.
No.411986
Slowmobile
Bets on him being white?
No.411987
Anonymous
Replies:>>411989
>>411985
>You're forgetting that all of the freed slaves made their homes in the south.
The ones that the Republicans do everything they can to stop from voting? Naw I remember them.
No.411988
Anonymous
>>411978
He's referring to the electoral college.
No.411989
Anonymous
Replies:>>411990
>>411987
Last I checked YOU were complaining about them having too many votes.
No.411990
Anonymous
>>411989
Non-White votes in the confederacy are useless, just like evangelical votes and gaybasher votes are useless in Maryland and California. The electoral college exists because ex-slavers held the country hostage, and the three-fifths agreement still would if the slavery states could get away with it.
No.411991
Anonymous
>>411990
>Non-White votes in the confederacy are useless
Well not entirely. We're really turning some corners here in Virginia.

Pretty much the whole rest of the region's a hellscape though.
No.411992
Anonymous
So when people insist that Kill-"literally fired the rockets in Benghazi herself"-ary would have started WWIII is it because they prefer America being nuclear accomplices with Russia or what
No.411993
Anonymous
>>411992
http://www.salon.com/2016/12/23/conservatism-turned-toxic-donald-trumps-fanbase-has-no-actual-ideology-just-a-nihilistic-hatred-of-liberals/
No.411994
Anonymous
Honestly after thinking about it, I'm considering running as a Republican....on a platform of a guaranteed basic income, single payer healthcare, free trade, environmentalism, relaxed immigration, regulation of businesses, marriage equality, protecting womens' bodily sovereignity in regards to abortion, trans rights, and increased taxes on the rich and on private prisons. And just call them different things. And yell about how terrible liberals are through it all and how they're going to hell.

And then become President because most of the people on the right would vote for me.
Replies:>>412005
save file
video:148259538000.webm(6.47MB , 640x360 , phpAxZbkz)
>>411990
>Non-White votes in the confederacy are useless
The fucking confederacy? This retard thinks slavery is still legal and the confederacy exist. Fucking time travelers.

>>411992
Obama told us the Cold War is over, so we're treating Russia with an ally. Got a problem with that? It means you're racist.

>>411994
Trump already beat you to it.
No.411997
Anonymous
Replies:>>411999
>>411994
Republicans are pretty stupid, you might be able to do it.
No.411998
Anonymous
Replies:>>412000
>>411994
You mean like how Democrats are STILL supporting a pro-corporation, pro-bombing brown people, anti-drug, anti-Russia, anti-gay marriage candidate?
When just a few years ago they voted for an anti-corporation, anti-war, pro-Russia, pro-gay marriage candidate?

Value wise the only thing Hillary and Obama agreed on was healthcare, but even Trump agrees that we need some kind of universal healthcare.

I mean she supports the death penalty, since when is that a Democratic value? She doesn't even like Mexico!
//youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0youtube thumb
No.411999
Anonymous
>>411997
It'd be pretty hilarious to see them do it. Republicans have cultivated a subhuman base of uneducated reprobates, so the party should suffer the consequences of that (and in many ways has, for as much of a worthless pile of garbage as he is Trump isn't who the Party wanted).
No.412000
Anonymous
>>411998
>pro-corporation

Meaningless term. She's not anti. Neither is Sanders. Both wanted Citizens United gone and wanted more curtailing of Wall Street. Now, you precious Wolverines and Sworn Enemies of the Rotschilds or whatever will have to spend at least ten years just trying to get people excited over the prospect of undoing the massive empowerment of the rich and incorporated.

>pro-bombing brown people

So was Khadaffi. I completely and unconditionally forgive Clinton for Libya and wanting to intervene earlier in Syria (Russia intentionally made that country much worse to flood Europe with refugees and destabilize the continent, because Russia is a tumor that is now going to metastatize).
, anti-drug, anti-Russia, anti-gay marriage candidate?

>anti-gay marriage

So was Obama and he did more for LGBT Americans than anyone. All of that will be gone now, thanks to fake leftists who are about to realize that puritanism and accelerationism are equally hopeless. Sanders will be dead soon and the progs will instantly lose all energy and hope. Along with the New Deal, public national parks and all chances of undoing Citizens United, avoiding a war with Iran and the ensuing massive deficit that the tax cuts for the one percent will create ^_^.

That's the only good thing about being educated and knowing elementary things - when people don't do as you say, they suffer. It's still frustrating, but at least none of the people that spite you end up happier for it.

You're still going to spite me and refuse to admit that a Clinton victory would be much better for leftists, but said leftists are going to suffer horribly for being stupid and not doing as I told.
No.412001
Anonymous
>>412000
>You're still going to spite me and refuse to admit that a Clinton victory would be much better for leftists, but said leftists are going to suffer horribly for being stupid and not doing as I told.
He's not a leftist, pretending that Trump was the actual liberal candidate is an internet nazi favorite.
No.412002
Anonymous
Replies:>>412004
>>412001
>He's not a leftist, pretending that Trump was the actual liberal candidate is an internet nazi favorite.

"It's like... He's for socialism. But only for honest (White) workers like me. So it's like we support him because he is a proud nationalist politician who is for socialism, but only for workers."

Calling Trump Hitler is actually really mean. Hitler wouldn't have dreamt of filling his cabinet with lazy, fat elite billionaires, education-sabotaging lobbyists, disgraced ex-military with deep connections to foreign countries and corrupt bankers.

I knwo Trump's supporters are too inbred to learn a lesson and feel cheated when Trump ruins their lives and finally destroys the White middle class and White working class, but it will still be satisfying.
save file
image:148262166000.jpg(197kB , 480x1770 , clintonmoney1023_topdonorslist.jpg)
>>412000
>pro-corporation
>Meaningless term.
>JPMorgan Chase & Co - $1,173,307
>Citigroup Inc - $1,052,662
>Goldman Sachs - $1,052,121
>Microsoft Corp - $1,043,635
>DLA Piper - $1,027,670
>Morgan Stanley - $1,014,929
>Time Warner - $963,747
>US Government - $852,550
>US Dept of State - $767,270

>Kirkland & Ellis - $707,321
>Apple Inc - $702,079
No.412004
Anonymous
>>412001
>He's not a leftist
Can you support that claim?

He's for raising income, creating jobs, he's for fighting for economic fairness, making the wealthy pay their taxes, removing barriers to opportunities, improving living standards for minorities, reforming justice system (removing the Clinton Crime Bill), fixing our broken immigration system, guaranteeing lgbt rights, investing in rural america, investing in ghettos, protecting voting rights, fixing campaign finance system, restoring democracy, appointing judges, removing corruption, investing in education reform, securing universal healthcare (especially mental health), supporting our troops, confronting threats with diplomacy...

Which of these things is not a leftist ideal?

>>412002
Did you just accidentally realtalk yourself into realizing Trump isn't Hitler?
No.412005
Anonymous
>>411995
>Trump already beat you to it.
>
If you think Trump has any ideology whatsoever, you're almost as stupid as he is.
No.412006
Anonymous
Replies:>>412007
>>412004
>raising income
He's for reducing or eliminating the minimum wage
>creating jobs
He's for introducing a tariff that will destroy an unspeakable number of jobs
>he's for fighting for economic fairness
He's for giving more benefits to the rich than the poor or middle class
>making the wealthy pay their taxes
This is an absolutely absurd statement that is not based in any branch of reality, including the weird quantum "many worlds" ones.
>removing barriers to opportunities
By decimating the department of education?
>improving living standards for minorities
By making sure blatantly racist law enforcement protocol becomes the law of the land?
>reforming justice system (removing the Clinton Crime Bill)
The only sense in which he's in favor of reforming the justice system is in making it easier for him to sue people who say things he doesn't like--i.e. eroding the first amendment
>fixing our broken immigration system
"Building a wall" doesn't fix a broken immigration system
>guaranteeing lgbt rights
By making sure those rights aren't protected at the federal level, so that LGBT people in Mississippi have to rely on Mississippi's legislature to respect their rights?
>investing in rural america
>investing in ghettos
"Investing" how? By giving coal and manufacturing plants big government giveaways in the hopes that they'll start hiring more Americans for jobs that are more cheaply done by foreigners or robots?
>protecting voting rights
He is literally saying that more than three million voters in the national election should not have had their votes counted because he can't stand the fact that Hillary got more votes than him.
>fixing campaign finance system
Hahahahahahahahano.
>restoring democracy
See previous two points. Besides, doesn't your side constantly like to remind us "We're a Republic, not a Democracy" whenever people point out how anti-democratic the Electoral College is?
>appointing judges
This is not a liberal *or* conservative stance, it's literally his job as President.
>removing corruption
By having so many conflicts of interest as President that George H.W. Bush's legal advisors think he'll be eligible for impeachment from Day One?
>investing in education reform
When most people say "investing in education reform," they mean, y'know, giving money to schools and teachers, not "buying bulldozers to tear down publicly funded schools," but whatever.
>securing universal healthcare (especially mental health)
It's adorable that you think he even knows what that means
>supporting our troops,
By getting us into arms races and wars that will ensure our troops are maimed and killed before they're discharged? Funny way to "support" them.
>confronting threats with diplomacy
He is literally the biggest threat to diplomacy in the nation.

You seem to have no idea who you've elected. Which is no surprise--Trump says he holds every position possible and Trump Voters ignore all the ones that they don't want and say he was just saying that for the sake of politics--but the things they care about, he's definitely serious about.

The next four years are going to be absolutely awful, but the one silver lining is going to be watching people like you suffer through it while having to make up more and more absurd justifications for why "Actually, this is exactly what I wanted." The schadenfreude will be all the sweeter because the rest of us have done everything we could to protect you from what you're going to go through, and you still decided to fuck an electrical socket.
No.412007
Anonymous
Replies:>>412009
>>412006
You're about to come across a paradox - the more exhaustive and earnest your response to republican spiel is, the more dismissive, brief and facetious the response will be.

If you had included links to independent, empirical sources verifying your claims, the only republican response left would be "LOL" or "My wife left me" or "CUCK SAY NO TO RUSSOPHOBIA #MAGA".

The more good faith and reason you employ in your answer, the more Trumpkins will enjoy ending the argument with irreverent nihilism or insults.
No.412008
Anonymous
Replies:>>412010
>>412004
>Did you just accidentally realtalk yourself into realizing Trump isn't Hitler?

Yes. Hitler cared more about the common man. He hated gays, non-Christians and non-Whites slightly more than Turmp does, but he actually cared about workers, well-paid jobs and median-income households. Trump does not.
No.412009
Anonymous
>>412007
Oh, I don't intend to convince anyone of anything. I mainly just wanted to make a point of letting them know that liberals will have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about when they enjoy Trump voters' suffering the next four years, because we wholeheartedly, and in good faith, did everything we could to save them. Which means the suffering they're about to undergo is in no way our fault, and therefore guilt-free entertainment.
No.412010
Slowmobile
Replies:>>412011
>>412008
Pls be clever satire
No.412011
Anonymous
Replies:>>412013
>>412010
Trump does not care about non-wealthy workers, the middle class, better jobs with better wages or industrial jobs. Denying this is like believing the earth is 6000 years old.
No.412013
Anonymous
Replies:>>412014
>>412011
You're a fucking idiot.
Denying this is like believing the earth is 6000 years old.

We can do it too.... and you thought you were so smart.
No.412014
Anonymous
Replies:>>412015
>>412013
Trump does not care about non-wealthy workers, the middle class, better jobs with better wages or industrial jobs.

Denying this is like believing Obama increased the deficit or increased unemployment. Which most republicans do. Because they are such inferior Americans they don't even bother to stay informed about their own nation before voting.
No.412015
Anonymous
Replies:>>412016
>>412014
You're still an idiot.

Denying this is like believing Trump does not care about non-wealthy workers. Which most democrats do. Because they are such inferior Americans they don't even bother to stay informed about their own nation before voting.

Are you not seeing how dumb you're being? Step back and re-read your own posts.
No.412016
Anonymous
>>412015
So when you tell people on Twitter they're "triggering" you for "assuming your species" you think your uneducated, overweight parents would be impressed with your subversive wit, no?
No.412018
Anonymous
>>412016
One hopes his parents are dead, so that there's no chance they can make more of him.
No.412021
Anonymous
>>412016
>>412018
One hopes that the two of you meet people exactly like yourselves because one can't think of a more horrible fate.
No.412023
Slowmobile
>>412018
Can you imagine posting this on Christmas and feeling like you were in any way, shape, or form, the "good guy" of an interaction?
No.412024
Anonymous
Replies:>>412025
>>412023
Don't worry slow, I fully support you walking out into the snow and laying down too.
No.412025
Slowmobile
>>412024
Come and make me, bby. Near enough to NC to be worth the drive to you?
No.412026
Anonymous
Replies:>>412033
>>412023
People who vote for racists and homophobes have to die though.
No.412029
Anonymous
>>412023
>Can you imagine posting this on Christmas and feeling like you were in any way, shape, or form, the "good guy" of an interaction?

It's all relative. I mean I can't imagine posting a lot of the things you've posted and thinking I'm the good guy either, but you sure manage to convince yourself of it. So who's to say this guy's any more atrocious than you are?
No.412033
Anonymous
Replies:>>412035
>>412026
People who believe that murder is ever a solution should be killed.
No.412035
Anonymous
Replies:>>412038
>>412033
"And hating nazis and looking down on their voters is just as bad as hating Jews" - German liberals and antisocialists in the 1930s.
No.412036
Anonymous
Replies:>>412037
>>412025
No Virginian would ever willfully cross into your barbarian territory. You'll endure your new Dem Gov and SC, maybe they'll be able to get around your legislature's coup and break you savages.
No.412037
Slowmobile
Replies:>>412041
>>412036
That's like, a 4 hour drive. It's a day trip. Put up or shut up, cuz.
No.412038
Anonymous
>>412035
not him, but he was clearly being ironic through blatant hypocracy
No.412039
Anonymous
>>412025
>Come and make me, bby
lol see last part of this post >>411957

Emo Hitler will whine impotently because he's too much of a limpwrist to do anything.
No.412040
Anonymous
Fucker probably got coal for Christmas and is all mad.
No.412041
Anonymous
Replies:>>412043
>>412037
I have no desire to step foot in your savage state.
No.412043
Slowmobile
Replies:>>412045
>>412041
I'll make it easy then boo. I'll be in Atlanta Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Name the place, we'll meet. That way you don't have to go to the big scary Carolinas.
No.412045
Anonymous
Replies:>>412046
>>412043
Ugh, GEORGIA fuck that.
No.412046
Slowmobile Accepts All Challengers
>>412045
You're the one who wants me dead. I'm doing my best to give you a shot at making your dreams come true.
No.412047
Anonymous
>>412046
But if you die, who will he whine about and blame for his failures?
No.412048
Anonymous
Wow, this sure is a productive pissing contest between you two that is definitely going to end in some sort of action, rather than just two people trying to establish who is the alpha male...

...when you're both basically useless lumps sitting in computer chairs.
No.412049
Anonymous
>>412046
Unlike yourself I do not revel in thoughts of barbarian violence. As I said, go lay down in the snow yourself or live in the hell you've created for yourself.
No.412050
Anonymous
>>412046
>plus4chan.org: "I want to kill myself"
>plus4chan.net: "I want you to kill me"

The more plus4chans change, the more they stay the same.
No.412052
Replies:>>412056
>>412049
If you suicide bait, but refuse to take action yourself, you're the lowest kind of coward. I knew that and you knew that, but now you've publicized it.

Don't talk if you're not willing to walk, pussy.
Replies:>>412060
save file
video:148279782500.webm(4.14MB , 640x360 , hahahj.webm)
>>412049
>graphically describes to people how they should get murdered
>asked to come do it
>"Unlike yourself I do not revel in thoughts of barbarian violence"
No.412056
Anonymous
>>412052
>Makes Nickelback president because some people say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Happy Oh Jesus you so fine you so fine you blow my mind hey Jesus"
>call others coward

This is no.
save file
video:148281358500.webm(1.26MB , 407x377 , FOREVER EVER.webm)
This thread has been so entertaining since Trump won the election. I love it.
No.412059
Anonymous
>>412058
Everyone here is triggered.

And awaiting the apocalypse.
No.412060
(one of the most generic comments on an imageboard)
No.412067
Anonymous
Replies:>>412069
Republicans continue their march towards fascism, silencing all dissenters:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-republicans-propose-rules-punish-broadcasting-photography-chamber-floor-n700396
No.412069
Anonymous
Replies:>>412072
>>412067
>silencing all dissenters

It's bad when their side does it, but ok when yours does?
No.412070
Anonymous
>>412068
unviewed without care
No.412071
Anonymous
>>412068
No White person is afraid of or upset over jokes about White genocide. Every single White person knows the very concept is an outlandish prospect and that the term is only used by nazis who are upset that White women around them think Idris Elba is hot.

As a White person with White family, I wouldn't even feel scared if the head of my state was non-White and called for White genocide. It would not affect my life in the slightest.
No.412072
Anonymous
>>412068

Mmm, dat deflection.

>>412069

You'll note that Democrats didn't actually curtail Republican's ability to protest and instead let them even go so far as to shut down the government.

Do not assume that when your party is out of power that the democrats will reinstall the freedoms Republicans curtail.
No.412073
Anonymous
Replies:>>412075
>"'Alt-right' groups will 'revolt' if Trump shuns white supremacy, leaders say"

But I thought the alt-right was about families and freeze peach and preserving a nice and cool culture and stuff and not about White supremacy...
Replies:>>412078
save file
image:148287908600.gif(83kB , 720x720 , impossible fork.gif)
>>412071
>head of my state was non-White and called for White genocide.
If I were in any country where a leader called for a genocide of a group I was a member of, I'd be scared. I'd probably flee the country.

If anyone in a position of such authority wants you dead, you are either equally powerful [lol no], insane or scared.

Luckily, my country hasn't has massacres for maybe a century, and they were mainly killing natives.
No.412075
Anonymous
Replies:>>412078
>>412073
>"'Alt-right' groups will 'revolt' if Trump shuns white supremacy, leaders say"
1) citation please
2) define 'revolt' in this context. He's fucking president.
No.412078
Anonymous
>>412074
>If I were in any country where a leader called for a genocide of a group I was a member of, I'd be scared.

Nah. As a White cishetero male person, I will always be more at risk of targeted attacks from right-wing White people, even if the democratically elected leader of my country is non-White and *says* "Hey kill that group".

>>412075
>1) citation please

Nah. That's the headline I cited.
No.412079
Anonymous
Replies:>>412081
>>412078
>As a White cishetero male person
So were the half the Jewish. All I'm saying is that if that leader wasn't assassinated, people will try and kill you. Race does not enter into it. Therefore, if this were a real scenario, I think it would be normal to be scared.

Keep in mind the fact that the person was democratically elected suggests that you aren't an overwhelming majority, and therefore have less security.

>*says*
I take this more as *instructs*.

>targeted attacks from right-wing White people
I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Why would you be targeted?
No.412080
Anonymous
Question about the thread itself:

https://www.strawpoll.me/11969677
No.412081
Anonymous
>>412079
>Why would you be targeted?

I'm talking statistics here. Hate against White people from non-Whites hasn't led to any problems for White people for centuries. It's right-wing White people and ethnonationalist regimes etc. that are a threat to White people.

>Trump fans’ ‘Deploraball’ party descends into chaotic infighting over Nazi salutes and book burnings

In other words, nazis who care about good PR and marketing get called "cucks" by nazis who don't care about PR and marketing.
No.412082
Anonymous
File deleted
>>412071
This one's a doozy.

>No White person is afraid
>Every single White person knows the very concept is an outlandish
>only used by nazis
Weren't Nazis white?

>wouldn't even feel scared if the head of my state was non-White and called for White genocide.
That's pretty fucking stupid fam.

I guess you also think if Trump says he's going to slaughter all brown people, latinos in this country shouldn't care about it because it doesnt affect them.

>>412078
>As a White cishetero male person, I will always be more at risk of targeted attacks from right-wing White people, even if the democratically elected leader of my country is non-White and *says* "Hey kill that group".
And black people statistically have more to fear from other blacks, because the world is still heterogenous and most blacks live around other blacks.

This bit of statistic wouldn't have saved you if you got sold into africa, or lived in africa while being white.
No.412084
Anonymous
>thread talking about "white genocide" instead of the actual stripping of transparency in congress

Deflection successful.
No.412085
Anonymous
>>412084
Republicans try to bury facts, what else is new? The ACLU will turn them inside out in court for trying something that blatantly anti-press, and no, even the conservative judges on the Court are not liable to accept that. Remember that even Scalia, by far the furthest right on the court prior to his death, was never 100% a Republican catspaw.
No.412086
Anonymous
>>412084
Those objective, high-minded and completely independent and ideology-free Nancy Drews over at Wikileaks aren't going to let them get away with that!!
No.412087
Anonymous
Actually I'll correct myself a bit, Thomas was and is more conservative than Scalia but the point still stands.
No.412088
Anonymous
>>412084
President, CIA and the opposing candidate gather all the electors in one room to threaten, bribe and terrorize them into not voting for the candidate the people of their states chose.

And you're worried about some democrats not being able to selfie themselves throwing a tantrum on the floor of congress.
No.412089
Anonymous
>>412088
>President, CIA and the opposing candidate gather all the electors in one room to threaten, bribe and terrorize them into not voting for the candidate the people of their states chose.
False.
No.412090
Anonymous
Replies:>>412096
>>412088
If they did that, they were heroes.

Votes don't matter if voters are stupid, and about half of Trump voters think THE EMAILS contained conspiratorial talk about pedophilia and trafficking. Which immediately means their votes should have been dissolved in acid for the sake of us all.

We don't let people with such mental disconnection from reality that they don't understand empiricism and consequences stand trial (unless we think it's fun to torture them with years of isolation in death row, which is what Jesus would have wanted), drive cars or take loans, so why let them vote or pretend respecting their decisions and demands is good for our democracy? Like, half of what a majority of right-wing voters believe adamantly about the world around them is Timecube/Hollow Earth-tier. Removing their votes is a fairness and kindness to the species.
No.412091
Anonymous
>31% of Americans believe percent of people in US without health insurance has *risen* over last 5 years

Most of these are republicans and/or White, of course.

>52 % of republicans think Obama was born in Kenya
>49 % believe THE EMAILS validate the Pizzagate conspiracy

1) Instant disqualification.
2) There is not a single thing believed by anything close to a majority of left-wingers that even comes close to being that obviously wrong.

These people can't be reasoned with. Their brains actively seek the informational and cultural equivalent of human shit and absorbs it without filtration, but treat anything that is actually true like highly dangerous and toxic. Like little children screaming at the sight of vegetables and demanding McDonalds and mayo sandwiches at every opportunity.

Republicans: technically citizens, in the sense that The World According to Jim or 2 1/2 Men is art.
No.412094
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412096
>>412091

Along those lines: Yesterday, Fox News talked about how food stamp fraud is at record levels — $70 million worth, in fact. That sounds awful, right? That sounds like a system we need to overhaul or maybe even do away with, right? Well, the food stamp program is funded to the tune of around $75 billion dollars on a yearly basis. That "record level" fraud affected less than one percent of the program's budget.
No.412096
Anonymous
>>412090
>If they did that, they were heroes.
Jesus christ.

>>412091
>2) There is not a single thing believed by anything close to a majority of left-wingers that even comes close to being that obviously wrong.
Nobody believes your shitty "Russia did it" narrative.

>>412094
If Trump steals 1 million from foodstamps, will you care then?
No.412097
Anonymous
Replies:>>412099
>>412096
>If Trump steals 1 million from foodstamps, will you care then?
You think embezzlement is the same as using it for the intended purpose?
No.412098
Anonymous
Replies:>>412099
>>412096
It makes sense to take action against individual cases of fraud when they happen to be discovered, but for the msot part I'd just be making fun of Trump for eating a million dollars worth of groceries in a year.
save file
image:148294508700.jpg(683kB , 1256x1112 , poorfags.jpg)
>>412097
You think using foodstamps to buy gats and weed is the intended purpose of foodstamps?

>>412098
Most food stamps are traded into brokers at shit prices. You hand over your ebt card, he empties it, gives you 50% of the value of goods on the card in cash. You go buy some booze with the cash. The guy who took the EBT credits buys food with it, then sells it to restaurants at rock bottom prices, and still makes a profit.

It's like none of you gated community tards have ever been fucking poor, quelle surprise.
No.412101
Anonymous
Replies:>>412102
DOD waste every year is in the billions.

We know what you're up to when you talk about "serious" food stamp fraud you evil cunts.
No.412102
Anonymous
Replies:>>412103
>>412101
>implying i want department of defense to waste my hard earned money either
You're a fucking idiot.

I bet you're a Hillary supporter too, who liked the F-35 because LockMart funded her campaign. The same person who wanted to invade YET MORE COUNTRIES for no fucking reason.

I don't want the government to waste money on any program. I don't want it to bloat welfare OR defense spending. I don't want it to raise taxes on the rich OR the poor.

I want it to fucking stop wasting money and decrease taxes across the board because I already know best what to use my money for.
No.412103
Anonymous
Replies:>>412110
>>412102
>The same person who wanted to invade YET MORE COUNTRIES for no fucking reason.
False.
No.412105
Anonymous
Replies:>>412109
>there will never be only one religion (or a lack thereof)
>religious extremists will always be fucking up Europe and the Middle East every few months
Will the biggest terrorist threat always be religious extremists, or will it go back to anarchists or ecoterrorists or something?
No.412106
Anonymous
Replies:>>412110
>>412096
>Nobody believes your shitty "Russia did it" narrative.
Actually, everyone believes it--and on both sides of the aisle. It's just that the republicans think that's perfectly fine as long as Russia cheated in favor of the Republicans. Like everything else, illegal or treasonous activity is fine as long as it's Republicans who benefit, and Democracy is good until Democrats win.
Replies:>>412117
save file
image:148297545800.jpg(435kB , 960x640 , racial differences.jpg)
>>412105
>if everyone is the same religion then we'll never have wars again!
It's hard to think an adult can be this naive.
save file
image:148297547100.png(96kB , 2085x1967 , PO11-v2.png)
>>412103
Fat Check:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zone-third-debate_us_58084280e4b0180a36e91a53
You're fat.

>>412106
Fat Check:
https://morningconsult.com/2016/12/20/almost-half-u-s-voters-arent-sure-russia-engaged-election-related-hacks/
You're fat.
No.412111
Anonymous
Replies:>>412119
>>412110
More than half of Trump Voters think Hillary Clinton runs a child sex ring. Do you really want to play the "Statistics mean whatever I want them to mean" game?

I mean of course you do, because you don't actually give a shit about anything and this is all just shouting into the void out of boredom for you. You know you're not going to convince anyone, and you know no one is going to convince you of anything either--you are unwilling to learn anything, and deep in your heart you're aware that the information you're spreading is disingenuous at best and lies at worst, so you know that outside of the cult you inhabit, indoctrination's not going to happen.

You really need to be depriving us of bathroom breaks and convincing us our families don't love us if you want to get us to start drinking the kool-aid, man.
No.412112
Anonymous
>>412110
Yep, and the no fly zone was not an invasion or a war on Russia or anything else y'all like to lie about. It was as said on the tin: a negotiated no fly zone. Thanks for confirming your own lies.
No.412115
Anonymous
Replies:>>412118
>NO FLY ZONE MEANS WWIII AHUFJVOMRBXJCUR

Trump wants to attack vessels if the foreign troops on them give US troops the finger at a distance.

Also, nuke buildup announced on Twitter.

Why do Trump voters pretend they don't deserve to be hated and assaulted?
No.412116
Anonymous
Ivanka deserves to get yelled at on the plane and also everywhere else she goes, as does the entire clan. They should not feel welcome, ever.
No.412117
Anonymous
>>412109
>>if everyone is the same religion then we'll never have wars again!
>It's hard to think an adult can be this naive.
I literally suggested the opposite, by asking "or will it go back to anarchists or ecoterrorists or something?". But I do believe random terrorist events in Europe and the Middle East will be less common if religious differences were resolved. One less thing to argue about.
No.412119
Anonymous
File deleted
>>412111
Less than half of Hillary voters think she did anything wrong by taking money from Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Russia in exchange for political favors.

Less than half of Hillary voters even know that Hillary stole billions of dollars from Haiti charities.

>>412116
>its ok to harass women
>but not those with brightly painted hair or thick eyeglass frames with no lenses in them
No.412120
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412133
>>412119

By all means, prove how she took money in a naked exchange for political favors, or how she stole money from Haiti charities. Investigate and report facts; do not make up baseless rumors and innuendo, and do not present opinions disguised as facts.
No.412121
Anonymous
>>412119
they probably don't know those things because they are false
No.412122
Anonymous
>>412119
See, again, if you want to indoctrinate us you need to use better tactics than just shouting lies at us until we believe they're true. We're not all as gullible as you.
No.412125
Anonymous
Trump raped a teenage girl in the butt. Everyone who took the cool red pill know this.
No.412127
Anonymous
>>412125
In fact, they approve of it. That's how their Daddy is supposed to behave.
No.412128
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412129
>>412125

>Trump raped a teenage girl in the butt.

I have heard about the lawsuit, and I have both seen and heard about Trump's behavior toward women. I could believe that Trump raped an underage girl. But unless his accuser has actual evidence to back up her claim, the accusation is only an accusation. So far, I have not heard of her presenting any such proof. (Trust, but verify.)
No.412129
Anonymous
>>412128
Hm yes I wonder why this woman who was immediately targeted by millions withdrew from public eye stone
No.412130
Anonymous
Always a good idea to get ahead of the latest /pol/ fake news campaign:

http://www.snopes.com/child-prostitution-legalized-in-california/
No.412133
qualifier alert qualifier alert qualifier alert qualifier alert
Replies:>>412135
save file
image:148307082500.jpg(13kB , 378x301 , heart attack image.jpg)
>>412120
>prove how she took money in a naked exchange for political favors
>in a naked exchange

>it's ok if she launders it through the clinton foundation

>its not a crime if you pay your drug dealer through paypal
No.412135
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412137
>>412133

>it's ok if she launders it through the clinton foundation

Prove that people recieved political favors in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. Show me where anyone had the intent to create such a quid pro quo arrangement. Show me facts, not rumors or innuendo. If all you can do is whine about "qualifiers" or talk about rumors as if they were fact, you do not deserve a place in this discussion.
No.412137
>>412135
Copypasting what I said on a different site.

>State department denied the sale of US uranium stocks to Russia.
>Russia paid Clinton Foundation money.
>Immediately after, State Department allowed a sale of American uranium stocks to Russia.
>This is a damning correlation.
>If she wants to run for president she should release all Clinton Foundation finance info.
>If it's all a coincidence and the Russian money really went to charity, I'll vote for her.
>If not, or if she doesnt release her finances, then I won't.
>Is it too much to ask a politicians charity to be transparent?

By the way I have no doubt that no level of evidence can convince you, just posting this for other readers.

I still remember us showing photo & video evidence of Hillary having health problems and you were still denying it. You are either a naive child, or your brain gets broken at the thought of a single democrat politician being corrupt, and I cant fix either of those problems from here.
No.412139
Anonymous
>>412137
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/
No.412140
Anonymous
Replies:>>412195
>>412137
That's not evidence, that's accusations. Evidenc, as a hint, involves something besides your say so.

The hilarious irony of your demanding financial transparency and pointing to Russia is, of course, noted, good for you on making a funny /pol/-kun
No.412141
Anonymous
Replies:>>412143
>>412137
>Blah blah blah health problems
Your ill spent a year screaming that she was weeks from death and suggested that her debate performances involved an "anti-coughing machine.

You successfully conned some ousted coal miners, congrats, don't expect that to make your bullshit anymore effective. Your boy bought y'all 4 years. Deliver your promises or face the consequences when it comes time, you have no Democrats you can blame in the meantime.
No.412143
Anonymous
Replies:>>412153
>>412141
The alt-right has already said that they'll revolt if Donald doesn't come through on the racism he promised.
No.412144
Anonymous
>>412137

so what are your thoughts on the trump foundation
No.412148
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412195
>>412137

>This is a damning correlation.

Correlation does not equal causation. If you could prove how the donation caused the State Department's reversal of its stance, you would not have to make an argument out of mere accusations.

>If she wants to run for president she should release all Clinton Foundation finance info.

Did the Clinton Foundation not release any financial information? Because I seem to recall people knowing enough about the charity's finances to point out how it uses a smaller amount of donations for overhead expenses than many other charities.

And speaking of financial information: Trump did not release a single bit of his own. I doubt that bothers you, though.

I suggest asking the Trump Foundation's board of directors about that.

>I have no doubt that no level of evidence can convince you

Your "evidence" is not evidence. You have not offered even an iota of verifiable proof to back up any accusations you have made or repeated. I cannot be convinced of a thing because you say it is the truth; you must show me how it is the truth.

>I still remember us showing photo & video evidence of Hillary having health problems and you were still denying it.

No, you offered photos and videos of Hillary coughing and stumbling, then acted as if she was on her deathbed. You did not say "Hillary seems a little sick here", you all but said "Hillary is going to die within the next couple of days". Saying something is the truth does not make it the truth. Case in point: Hillary is still alive. (Another case in point: That "$70 million in food stamp fraud" story that Fox News reported on earlier this week, which I mentioned earlier in this thread, appears to have been nothing but a fabrication - https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/12/29/agriculture-department-seeks-correction-from-fox-news-on-food-stamp-fraud-report/)

>your brain gets broken at the thought of a single democrat politician being corrupt

I have no problems with believing in the idea of a corrupt left-leaning politician. But I require proof of that corruption to believe any such accusation. This is why I believe Donald Trump is at least a serial sexual harasser: His own statements and actions prove he has a low enough opinion of women to believe he can "grab 'em by the pussy" without their consent and get away with it due to his fame and wealth.
No.412149
Anonymous
Muslim Americans would never vote for a Muslim man who had groped any woman, even once.

This is because Muslims in the West are not coddled, self-compassionate sociopaths, unlike many White voters who think they have a right to vote for basically any kind of monster if their mill/plant closes.
No.412150
Anonymous
Replies:>>412151
>>412149
>Muslim Americans would never vote for a Muslim man who had groped any woman, even once.
Would they instead vote for a woman, who is female?

>White voters who think they have a right to vote for basically any kind of monster if their mill/plant closes.
They do, though.
No.412151
Anonymous
Replies:>>412153
>>412150
We have a right to kill them if they vote for a racist or homophobe. It's self-defense.
No.412153
Anonymous
>>412143
The alt right has just formed an alliance with Zionists.

You're confusing alt-right with stormfags, poltards and neo nazis.

Learn your terminology and quit relying on a baby boomer grandma with zero clue to tell you what's what.

>>412151
lol sure, you have the "right". But do you have the fucking stones.

>>412149
>Muslim Americans would never vote for a Muslim man who had groped any woman, even once.
They voted for Bill.
No.412154
Anonymous
>>412153
>You're confusing alt-right with stormfags, poltards and neo nazis.
Those are all the same thing.
No.412155
Anonymous
Replies:>>412157
>>412153
>The alt right has just formed an alliance with Zionists.

Alternatively, the "alt-right" is fracturing already. So sad!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/27/nazis-vs-trumpkins-the-prom-tearing-apart-the-alt-right.html
No.412156
Anonymous
Replies:>>412158
>>412154
Yep, they're all kindling. Round them up, fetch gas.
No.412157
Anonymous
Replies:>>412159
>>412154
And yet those groups oppose each other all the time, and their members don't like each other.

>>412155
>thedailybeast
>trumpkins
lel mad as fuck.
Replies:>>412161
save file
image:148311522800.jpg(98kB , 1920x1080 , maxresdefault.jpg)
>>412156
This idiot doesn't even know how to start a fire and he thinks his threats are worrying anyone.
No.412159
Anonymous
>>412157
>And yet those groups oppose each other all the time, and their members don't like each other.
As is the case for many political movements, nonetheless you are all the Alt-Right.
No.412161
Anonymous
Replies:>>412163
>>412158
He's a sad guy.
No.412163
Replies:>>412164
>>412161
For all of us.
No.412164
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412166
>>412163

So what's the next part of this thread?
No.412165
Anonymous
The thing that daddy never loved is trying to take credit for jobs that were planned regardless of what anyone in the White House does. Again.
Replies:>>412167
save file
image:148315167000.png(18kB , 728x160 , cursor wont appear in cap.png)
>>412164
DELETING IT, WITH NO SURVIVORS
Replies:>>412173
save file
image:148315489500.jpg(19kB , 200x200 , Broken Matt Hardy.jpg)
>>412166

DELETION, you say?
save file
image:148317060700.jpg(94kB , 345x345 , OH SHIT.jpg)
>>412167
NO NO NO DON'T CLICK THAT BUTTON STONE I WAS ONLY JOKING
No.412175
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>412173

You are lucky that I am not nearly as crazy as Matt Hardy.
No.412176
Replies:>>412177
save file
image:148321877500.jpg(26kB , 480x314 , 662c5a12551b0a5d06a1e0b910717747.jpg)
>>412173
>crying over a thread
lol wtf just make a new one nigga he's not killing you.
No.412177
Anonymous
Replies:>>412178
>>412176
he's killing my baby
No.412178
Anonymous
Replies:>>412179
>>412177
I am the OP. Do not talk to yourself.
No.412179
Anonymous
>>412178
I am not OP, but I was not talking to myself.
Replies:>>412188
save file
image:148323434900.png(934bytes , 224x22 , germany.png)
PSA
No.412188
Anonymous
Replies:>>412192
>>412180
>pretending White people and rightwingers are allowed to be upset about groping when the leader of the Judeo-Christian free world brags about sexual assault
No.412192
Anonymous
Replies:>>412193
>>412188
What the fuck kind of logic is that?

The entire ISIS brags about murder, genocide, and rape. So did the caliphates before them, and there's any number of dictators of Muslim faith I could use to blame their whole group for it.

When you walk around do you leave a slime trail behind you?

Can barely imagine this much evil in one person.
No.412193
Anonymous
>>412192
>What the fuck kind of logic is that?

I'm not justifying anything. I'm just saying, you can no longer whine about furrners or immgrunts bringing their bad attitude towards women here, because the major representative for Western culture has said you are allowed to grab women's private parts, and 62 million people, mainly White, agree with him completely.

I think that's a pretty good depiction of the situation for Western women. In the front you have a pasty, subhuman, classless, uneducated rich-boy fascist with bad hair grabbing your cunt, and in the back you have a darker subhuman, uneducated, classless poor little swine trying to grab your ass.
No.412194
Anonymous
Replies:>>412196
>>412193
>I'm not justifying anything. I'm just saying, you can no longer whine about furrners or immgrunts bringing their bad attitude towards women here, because the major representative for Western culture has said you are allowed to grab women's private parts, and 62 million people, mainly White, agree with him completely.

More specifically, though, anyone who voted for Trump--or indeed failed to vote against Trump--said in no uncertain terms that taking pride in sexual assault is not a disqualifying feature in the person they want as President. Failing to vote against Trump disqualifies you from pretending that you give a shit about the sanctity of an individual's body if they're women.
No.412195
Replies:>>412199
save file
video:148332764800.webm(6.77MB , 424x240 , haiti.webm)
>>412140
>That's not evidence
>>412148
>Correlation does not equal causation.
Alright Stone and his Ass Parasite, I'll give video evidence.

Here is the president of Haiti saying Hillary robbed them.

Let's see if video evidence will work or if my prediction here >>412137
>By the way I have no doubt that no level of evidence can convince you, just posting this for other readers.
>I still remember us showing photo & video evidence of Hillary having health problems and you were still denying it. You are either a naive child, or your brain gets broken at the thought of a single democrat politician being corrupt, and I cant fix either of those problems from here.
Is true.
No.412196
Replies:>>412198
>>412193
>In the front you have a pasty, subhuman, classless, uneducated rich-boy fascist with bad hair
>>412194
>More specifically, though, anyone who voted for Trump
Don't forget everyone who voted for Bill Clinton, the connoisseur of rape.

XD
No.412198
Anonymous
Replies:>>412203
>>412196
>Bill is on tape, bragging about rape
Do you believe in immaculate conception too you Whiteling?
No.412199
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>412195

>Here is the president of Haiti saying Hillary robbed them.

Do you have anything more than that? I can claim that aliens gangraped me in the bathroom of a Cracker Barrel, but my claim alone is not proof.
No.412200
Anonymous
>Haitian presidents
>Reliable

Do you even history?
No.412202
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
https://weeklysift.com/2017/01/02/all-democrats-have-some-introspecting-to-do/

>Having watched a lot of back-and-forth on social media and elsewhere about why Democrats lost in 2016, I’ve been struck by how self-serving it is, on both the pro- and anti-Clinton sides. Everyone seems to be saying, “If everybody had just listened to me, we’d be fine. So I just need to keep saying and doing what I’ve been saying and doing all along.”

>I’m not finding that message convincing. Not from anybody.
No.412203
>>412198
>"they let you do it" - the tape in question
>CONSENT IS RAPE
lol

>>412200
>>412199
lol.
No.412204
Anonymous
>>412203
No counter argument from you then? We'll consider you to have conceded the point then.
No.412205
Anonymous
Replies:>>412208
Obummer tries to copy Trump on Twitter, and fails hard showing the death throes of his admin in 3D.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/01/politics/obama-tweets-legacy/index.html

It's just a bunch of tired "I'm great" bullshit in a mind numbing EIGHT tweet series!

Even dumb libshits are seeing through it.
Replies:>>412213
save file
image:148337929600.jpg(29kB , 512x512 , phpT1zDe5)
>>412193
That's been the lot of women for as long as our species has existed, the male half are simply stronger and if even 0.000001% are rapists, it's still a problem.

Except for one invention that cancels it out, the GUN.
No.412208
Anonymous
>>412205
i can't tell if this post is satire or not
No.412209
Anonymous
Replies:>>412215
Obama
>We all worked together and made big improvements these last few years, thanks America!
Trump
>I won, I won, na na na na boo boo!

Hmmm
No.412213
Anonymous
>>412206
Knife.
No.412214
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412215
>>412203

>CONSENT IS RAPE

When consent is coerced ("Have sex with me or I'll ruin your life") or assumed but never stated outright, that statement is absolutely true.

>lol

The Internet shorthand for "laughing out loud" does not constitute a valid counterargument. Provide evidence to back up your claims or admit you have only hearsay to back them up. If you can do neither, hold your tongue.
No.412215
Anonymous
>>412214
And yet in all these stories, the one time a girl said no to Trump, he backed off.

Even though he was alone with her in a cabin, and had no other reason to back off than his own moral code.

If he was actually a rapist, that wouldn't have happened.

Your story has more holes in it than aerogel.

>when consent is not stated outright its rape
>durrrr what the fuck is body language
And this is why no one takes feminists seriously anymore.

>>412209
Trump
>democrat, republican, we should come together because we are all american, hillary ran a great campaign and contributed a lot to our country....

Obama
//youtube.com/watch?v=cX0VvLXvxooyoutube thumb
No.412216
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>412215

Did you know that consent can be coerced even without direct threats? Think about the history of Trump's petty and vindictive behavior, then add to that his wealth and his proclivity for filing lawsuits. If a woman believed she would be better off allowing Trump to have sex with her because saying "no" might cause him to ruin her life (or worse), her consenting to sex with him would be coerced.

>And yet in all these stories, the one time a girl said no to Trump, he backed off.

One story out of…how many, again? Oh, and let us not forget that now-infamous tae where Trump talked about grabbing women "by the pussy", moving on a woman "like a bitch", and touching women without waiting for permission from them. At the bare minimum, he is an admitted serial sexual assaulter.

>democrat, republican, we should come together because we are all american

Yeah, he didn't write that speech, someone did it for him. It probably physically pained him to say it. He cares not about people "coming together". Trump is the same man who said he wanted to beat up protestors, "build the wall" at the Mexican border, ban Muslims from entering the country (even if they were already citizens!), and punish women for having abortions. After the election, he proclaimed his love for the black people who didn't (and in lots of cases, couldn't) vote on Election Day. Donald Trump gives no fucks about the people in the 99% who voted for him. If he did, why would he want to repeal the Affordable Care Act and take away affordable(-ish) healthcare from people who had none before the ACA — especially if the GOP lacks a viable plan to replace the ACA?
Replies:>>412218
save file
image:148340586700.png(1.10MB , 530x5256 , fa5f2605225cc9b0935288062a24aa66f6897530216a1c61ee4c02b1336b9a74.png)
>>412215
>And this is why no one takes feminists seriously anymore.
That's small peas compared to shit like this.
No.412218
Anonymous
>>412217
>Lol look at the latest shit I got from /pol/ :^)
Nobody cares
No.412219
Anonymous
Replies:>>412226
>Republicans and Trump immediately getting rid of Ethics Oversight Committee

But swamp though.
Replies:>>412223
save file
image:148341211700.jpg(31kB , 377x395 , C1NWhJpWIAArjSj.jpg)
Ah, Republicans march to fascism continues. This is completely indefensible.
No.412222
Anonymous
Replies:>>412226
>>412215
>And yet in all these stories, the one time a girl said no to Trump, he backed off.
>
Unless you count all the women who have said that he didn't. But of course you don't, because they're not real people unless they have penises.
No.412223
Anonymous
Replies:>>412225
>>412220
I liked the part where the office can't actually report directly to law enforcement if they discover a crime

And how Paul Ryan totally opposed it u guyz, trust me
No.412225
Anonymous
>>412223
I'm actually totally ready to believe Ryan opposed it. Weasel though he is, he and others in the upper echelon understand what a bad look this is.
No.412226
Anonymous
>>412219
>Ethics Oversight Committee
Didn't stop Obama from failing to do the job of the executive branch, and enforce the fucking law. Didn't stop him from abusing classification system to protect his buddy Holder from prosecution for selling guns to the Cartel. Didn't stop him from waging wars without approval of congress. Didn't stop him from executing American citizens without trial.

Ethics oversight committee is a joke, they can't even oversight their bulging waistlines.

>>412222
Who should I believe, the meth addict or the porn star? The only woman with a credible story has Trump not being a rapist in it. In fact it has Trump exhibiting personality traits that a rapist cannot possibly have. That one fucking story, WHICH IS CORROBORATED, exonerates him of all the other garbage.
No.412227
Anonymous
>>412226
>Didn't stop Obama from failing to do the job of the executive branch, and enforce the fucking law.
The job of the executive branch is to protect the constitution, not to enforce every single law. The option to not enforce a law is one of the primary checks and balances available to the executive branch, actually. This is civics 101 man.

>Who should I believe, the meth addict or the porn star?
Either of them? They're corroborating Trump's own words. He said he assaults women sexually and they agreed "Yes, I was assaulted by him sexually."

>that a rapist cannot possibly have.
What logic is this even? You're arguing that not doing a thing one time is proof that you've never done a thing. That doesn't exonerate anyone. You're stupid, and that is a big part of why you support someone as stupid as Trump--you admire seeing a fellow idiot fail upwards and mistake it for success. Because you're stupid.

Like really, really stupid. Dangerously stupid. Going to hurt yourself stupid. In fact, you've already hurt yourself with your stupidity by voting for Donald Trump, so QED I guess.
No.412228
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412231
>>412226

>That one fucking story, WHICH IS CORROBORATED, exonerates him of all the other garbage.

No, it does not. A single corroborated story does not, on its own, make all the other accusations against him null and void. It might tarnish the credibility of the other accusers at most. On the flip side, Trump himself has admitted to sexually assaulting women; even you cannot ignore the Access Hollywood tape. If I take both that tape and his general attitude toward younger women (including his own daughter) into account, I can believe that Trump has sexually assaulted women.
No.412230
Anonymous
Replies:>>412232
Republicans chickened out and pulled the oversight amendment.
No.412231
Anonymous
>>412228
Yeah it does.

Unless you think rape is like the flu, it comes and goes.
No.412232
Anonymous
>>412231
That deflection lol
>>412230
Yeah turns out that after the news broke anyone whose name was known to be in favor of it found their offices FLOODED with angry phone calls so they pulled it from the reform package.
No.412233
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>412231

People have long accused me of being a gigantic fuck-up. If I do something right once — just once — in the presence of other people, does that single act make all of those accusations null and void?
No.412235
Anonymous
Incidentally, this nonsense logic is also why the alt-right never admits racism to be a problem--in their minds, a racist is someone who always and intentionally commits malicious and heinous racist acts against other people, and anyone who ever does something that doesn't count as racist--having a friend of another race, making a donation to the NAACP, voting for Obama--means they're "not a racist" and also, since they're not a racist--nothing they've ever done is racist. The idea that a normal person can do something racist, or that a person can be a racist and still do non-racist things sometimes--is alien to them, because their entire worldview is manichean. There are no shades of gray, only black and white.

Same thing with sexism, homophobia, or prejudice against religious groups. You either are or are not a bigot and therefore bad--it's not possible for someone they like or approve of to do something bigoted. Which is why they enable so god damned much bigotry borne out of ignorance, laziness, or privilege because of their desire to "protect" anyone whose actions get called out but "couldn't possibly be a bigot" because, like, they had sex with a mexican girl once or something.
No.412236
Anonymous
Replies:>>412245
>>412235
What you're describing isn't the alt-right but the good old fashioned regular Conservative. The Alt-Right is DELIBERATELY encouraging the worst parts of conservatism, in all forms of ignorance and hatred, by backwards logic, non-admission, and misinformation.
save file
image:148349566800.png(454kB , 842x472 , fallout-4-screengrab-cnn.png)
CNN just used Fallout 4 footage in their shitty broadcast as proof Russians "hacked the election".
No.412243
Anonymous
Replies:>>412245
>>412233
> If I do something right once — just once — in the presence of other people, does that single act make all of those accusations null and void?
Yes actually, that's how you stop being a loser, by winning.

Although this has nothing to do with deeply mutually contradictory moral choices such as whether to rape or not rape.
save file
image:148349615300.jpg(29kB , 598x411 , rape (10).jpg)
>>412235
And in your mind it's possible to "sort of" rape someone. Like stare rape. Or fart rape. Or whatever the fuck this image is.

So you spend your entire existence accusing people or rape, murder, genocide, or whatever.

Coincidentally you usually accuse people like your competitors at work, or people who don't wholeheartedly agree with anything you want. It's just a coincidence that there's always a benefit for you to be gained by the accusation....

>making a donation to the NAACP, voting for Obama--means they're "not a racist"
That just makes people retarded, because both naacp and obama are corrupt as fuck.

It also makes people racist. Because they're clearly choosing charities based on race, and voting based on race.

You're not very good at this, are you?
No.412245
Anonymous
>>412236
so these
>>412242
>>412243
are a perfect example of what I mean: Republicans are can vary freely between ignorant to actively malicious, to maybe the 3-5 dudes holding on because they are just that damn terrified of Keynesian economics. The ALT-RIGHT however are not this way due to ignorance (or not primarily, rather) but outright evil, and if they ever feel cornered they just try to start some complete other form of nonsense

the only way to beat them, and one day, to beat Trump (this is a lesson learned by people fighting Berlusconi in Italy), is to not play their game

For the alt-righter on the ground: don't engage their bullshit, bury it and deplatform them, only bother acknowledging it if it really boils over, at which point issue stern, non-hysterical corrections

For HumptyTrumpty: treat him like a normal candidate and politician, no matter how annoying it is to do, push past his bluster, focus on digestible (read: short, soundbyte friendly) alternatives to his policies and maintain attacks on him as a secondary point
save file
image:148349801900.png(963kB , 2349x1304 , DOR.png)
>>412245
Whereas progressives are always actively malicious.

Notice I didn't call you liberal, because you have nothing to do with liberal philosophies.
Replies:>>412251
save file
image:148349873500.png(67kB , 745x286 , phpUfFGeQ)
Shitstains ITT: No matter how retarded you are, just remember, Trump listens to you and represents you as well. Because he's a good president, unlike Obama.
No.412248
Anonymous
Replies:>>412249
>>412245
As an addendum to this, with regards to /pol/-kun and company specifically: don't reply to them. Don't engage them. Don't respond to them, and yes that means you Stone. Ignore everything they say. They will get bored.
No.412249
Anonymous
>>412248
Man you just had to drop this good sense when the post above yours is making me itch.

Anyway, it looks like Charles Manson won't be able to perform at the inauguration.
No.412251
Anonymous
File deleted
>>412247
>Trump listens to you and represents you as well.
Only if you live in the US.
No.412255
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412260
Trump only cares about himself and his brand. For fuck's sake, look at the tweets he made about that ethics committee situation: He cared more about the timing of the GOP's attempt to gut that committee than about the actual attempt itself. He does not care if that committee gets scrapped, only that it does not get scrapped now, when people are paying close attention to the GOP-owned Congress and the incoming Trump administration. (And the GOP will try this again when people are not paying attention.)

Hell, he only posted those two tweets about the situation so he could take credit for what general public outrage (and thousands of calls to Congress) actually did. And that plan worked, by the way: Several major media outlets gave Trump credit for getting the GOP to pull that rules amendment — and most, if not all, of those outlets ignored the actual context of Trump's tweets.
No.412260
Anonymous
Replies:>>412261
>>412255
I'm really dismayed by how outlets handled the OCE news. It's TRUMP SAVES THOUSANDS OF CARRIER JOBS all over again, but somehow even worse, because (1) how have you not learned the game by now and (2) instead of rushing to get the story out before the facts emerged they just totally misreported what happened. He calls the office an unfair watchdog right there in the tweets and it's transformed into him taking a stand for good government. The wave of angry constituents that made them back down gets overlooked (or Trump gets grouped in as a voice in the outcry when his stance is "not NOW").

Also, overlooked in the day's commotion is the GOP introduced fines for taking photos or video on the House floor in response to the gun control sit-in, nominally to preserve ~decorum. Big whoop.
No.412261
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412268
>>412260

>the GOP introduced fines for taking photos or video on the House floor

I wonder how long the GOP will wait before trying to ban all cameras from the House, if not both chambers of Congress.
No.412268
Anonymous
>>412261
At which point the ACLU turns them inside out for attacking freedom of the press so blatantly.
No.412269
Anonymous
I think we found out why Republicans didn't want the Ethics Committee to be able to speak out about what they found:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/watchdog/sd-me-hunter-rabbits-20170103-story.html
No.412270
Anonymous
Replies:>>412274
>>412269
>until President-elect Donald Trump and others questioned the move
Email sent, I've asked him to correct this and remove Trump's inaccurately attributed credit. You should too.

Contact your reporters and representatives people. Make sure the former gets better at their job and the latter fears the people and knows you are an angry constituent (or pleased one, if they're doing something you like, even if they're a Republican).
Replies:>>412275
save file
image:148357494200.gif(1.91MB , 400x207 , oh, you.gif)
>McConnell: Americans 'Will Not Tolerate' Dems Blocking SCOTUS Nom
Replies:>>412276
save file
image:148357944600.jpg(49kB , 417x840 , obama (3).jpg)
>>412269
>Congressman spent campaign funds for rabbit air travel
Presidents spends on-duty time campaigning for a presidential candidate. Or spends taxpayer money on vacations for himself.

I can't bring myself to care about your crocodile tears over frugality anymore, when you don't seem to care when your own side is corrupt.

>>412270
lol asswrecked.
No.412275
Anonymous
>>412273
McConnell is a goblin and it would be good if he died painfully.
save file
image:148358044400.jpg(67kB , 600x450 , stare.jpg)
>>412274

I'm sure you were all bent out of shape when Bush took more vacation days than any other president oh no wait probably not because he was white and you're a hypocrite and a racist who somehow equates spending tax dollars to fly a rabbit to be the same as vacation or campaigning.
No.412277
Anonymous
>>412276
Don't reply to him or acknowledge him.
No.412278
Anonymous
>>412276
Yeah I kind of was, you faggot. The hurricane hit and he was golfing in god knows where, and it bothered me.

But not anymore, you've been hypocrites for eight straight years, and I'm not buying your horseshit anymore.
No.412279
Anonymous
>>412276
Don't do it!
No.412280
Anonymous
>You refused to condemn Obama for the things chain emails told me was bad so you're a hypocrite.

Obama is an ideal for any president, strictly as an office-holder. Scandal-free, open, friendly, charming, composed, American through and through.
save file
image:148358306900.gif(1.84MB , 219x144 , reaction (2).gif)
>>412280
>ideal
>scandal free
>open
>friendly
>charming
>composed
>american
No.412282
Anonymous
>>412280
Stop engaging it.
save file
video:148358569400.webm(2.82MB , 638x360 , girl.webm)
>>412282
>waaaah
>offensive ideas!
>airtight arguments!
This twelve year old girl is harder than you are.
No.412284
Anonymous
>>412282
It's really the only way to deal with such a creature.
No.412285
Anonymous
Replies:>>412287
>>412280
it will be interesting to see a young, healthy, popular ex-president running around with approval ratings twice as high as the incumbent's
Replies:>>412288
save file
image:148358988300.png(808kB , 1010x585 , obama (5).png)
>>412285
>approval ratings twice as high
He has the lowest average rating since Carter.

Both bushes, Reagan and even Clinton had higher ratings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating#Historical_comparison
No.412288
Anonymous
>>412287
wow that's a whole lot of not relevant to the point
No.412289
Anonymous
To give some actual data:

Obama's current average approval rating for this week is 55%. The historical average for all presidents since Gallup started polling Approval Ratings is 53%. Meaning that Obama is at this moment a little more popular than is average for a president, and that a slight majority of the country approves of the job he's doing.
No.412292
Anonymous
Daily reminder that everyone in this thread who disagrees with you is clearly a reprehensible troll.

>>412283
>This twelve year old girl
She seems pretty cool tho
No.412293
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Virginia, not having learned the lessons of North Carolina's passage of HB2 and the economic impact thereof, wants to pass its own HB2-style law.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/rjmedwed/proposed_virginia_law_copycats_north_carolina_requires_schools_to_out_trans_children_to_parents
save file
image:148362624700.jpg(207kB , 1920x1080 , think of the children!.jpg)
>>412293
>Update
>A Kentucky Democratic lawmaker has filed a similar bill there. As of last month, Kentucky's governor said he did not support the bill.
That's nice to hear.

Personally, I think words like "homophobic", "transphobic" and "misogynistic" get thrown about too lightly, but I feel that those bills are appropriately described as transphobic.

Also, regarding that "outting trans children" part alone, I think that can only do harm. While I have no personal experience with "coming out" and only know two people to have done so (one was bisexual, one was trans-something (non-binary?), idc tbh), I assume that the only reason a student would come out to a teacher before coming out to their parents (ie. the situation the bill applies to) is if they fear abuse from their parents.
save file
image:148362777400.jpg(69kB , 500x375 , isis (5).jpg)
BLM kidnaps a white dude and cuts him up on camera, shouting "fuck white people".

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

This is some ISIS-tier shit.

But considering libshits ITT defend real ISIS they'll probably defend BLM as well.
No.412296
Anonymous
>>412293
If you aren't familiar with VA politics then take comfort: this doesn't have a prayer of passing.
No.412297
Anonymous
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/bombshell-report-claims-at-least-50-trump-electors-are-illegitimate-and-should-not-have-voted/

Well that's interesting, though doomed to be ignored.
No.412298
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
To those who would suggest that the kidnapping and assault of that white man in Chicago is associated with the Black Lives Matter movement, I would ask only that they prove it without resorting to this argument: "Well, they're black, so of course they're part of BLM."

And I would also note that four people have already been arrested for that crime, and they will likely be punished in due time.
No.412300
Anonymous
>>412298
Stone what are you fucking DOING
No.412301
Anonymous
Replies:>>412303
>>412297
Yeah it's going to be ignored because the group doing it is unqualified and almost as butthurt as you.
https://www.facebook.com/AmericansTakeAction/

>>412298
>stone asking for evidence
Not even video works for you lol. Didn't work with Hillarys health breaking down on camera, didn't work with Haiti president accusing her of theft on camera.

But ok, I'll give you a third shot: Check out Shaun Kings twitter. He's literally saying he doesn't care about justice for the victim.
No.412302
Anonymous
//youtube.com/watch?v=Fz_ket4_44oyoutube thumb

>>412298
>And I would also note that four people have already been arrested for that crime, and they will likely be punished in due time.
Well then. I guess that's that, huh? No need to go on about it. Four arrested for "that crime." Just a couple of crazy kids. A few bad apples. There's nothing more to this. Let's just bury it.
Glad to see you can control that passion for justice when it comes to mentally challenged people being kidnapped and tortured.

Alright folks, lets get back to talking how white people are all racist and need to die.
No.412303
Anonymous
>>412295
#ThisIsWhyTrumpWon

>>412301
Don't bother, they said it wasn't BLM when a BLM supporter committed that terrorist attack in Dallas as well.

Just be ready to defend yourself against these animals.
No.412304
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>412305
And people think I post a lot of dumb bullshit. ?
No.412305
Anonymous
>>412304
Stone stop playing with the children. You wanted to talk about the VA law, let's have an actual conversation on that instead of you continuing to encourage shitposters. Now, with regards to VA, most of our real regressive population dwells in the SW and mountains. Even our Republicans are traditionally moderates, so it has little chance of getting through the legislature. And even if it did, our governor, a compatriot of Kaine, would kill it. Kentucky is a much larger concern.
No.412307
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>412305

McAuliffe has said he will veto any such bill. Southern states such as Kentucky are a concern, too. But you will also want to keep an eye toward Texas, which is where the "schools must out trans kids to their parents" part of Virginia's bill came from.

Also, note that language in the Virginia bill about "protection". What kind of threat does the average trans person pose, such that we need new laws to "protect" the average person from said threats? Rhetorical question - the actual intent of such laws is to push trans people out of the public sphere. The Religious Right failed to do that with gay people, but it still has a chance to do it with transgender people.
No.412308
Anonymous
>>412295

So.

Was he a Trump supporter or not?
No.412309
Anonymous
>>412297
But you see it was rigged against Trump because
save file
image:148365211600.gif(558kB , 750x500 , _zpsuvrbtczo.gif)
>>412305
>let's have an actual conversation
Bwahahahahaha!

What kind of conversation could you possibly have with stone? You already agree with each other.

If you want someone to nod at you while you're nodding at them, just go nod at a mirror, or buy this toy.
No.412311
Anonymous
Not content with allying with Russia, the party of treason has decided to ally with literal cancer by defunding Planned Parenthood.
No.412312
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>412311

Well, to the GOP, this makes sense: A woman cannot have an abortion if she dies before she can get one. By defunding Planned Parenthood, the GOP makes sure that the chances of an average woman dying due to a lack of affordable (or even available) gender-specific healthcare go way up.
No.412313
Anonymous
Replies:>>412315
>>412311
Yeah, because if you provide abortions paid for by donations, you should be denied taxpayer money used for cancer screenings and prenatal care that can save babies' lives.

And this, kids, is why I don't feel anything other than happiness when republicans get tied up and beaten.
No.412314
Anonymous
Replies:>>412316
Trump wants to restructure the CIA because "the intelligence world has become completely politicized"

http://www.wsj.com/articles/lawmakers-officials-frown-on-donald-trumps-dismissal-of-u-s-intelligence-1483554450

FBI's cool tho

Of course Spicer was like "NUH-UH" but how many times now have Trump spokesmen denied whatever horrifying new development comes out
save file
video:148365487400.webm(1.40MB , 1280x720 , kkk.webm)
>>412313
Would you fund the KKK if they did cancer research on the side?
No.412316
Anonymous
>>412314
Putting aside that this is obviously Trump gathering his cronies around him to build a fortress, the notion of non-politicized intelligence seems somewhat contradictory
No.412317
Anonymous
>>412315
I already am, seeing as their members are mainly on welfare.
save file
image:148365644900.png(277kB , 1182x393 , php9lOl4Z)
>>412315
Your face when KKK and TheRealNazis™ want to keep funding Planned Parenthood because it's an eugenics project that genocides black people.
No.412319
Anonymous
Replies:>>412320
>>412311
It's not like allying with the enemies of America is a new tactic for the Republicans.
No.412320
Anonymous
Replies:>>412321
>>412319
In fact, it's literally defined the party since the Southern Strategy.
No.412321
Anonymous
Replies:>>412322
>>412320
It was the adoption of the Dixiecrats that switched the Republicans from the Party of Lincoln to the Party of Treason.
No.412322
Anonymous
Replies:>>412323
>>412321
Just as it was the expulsion of the Dixiecrats that turned the Democrats in the party of progress.
No.412323
Anonymous
Replies:>>412324
>>412322
Reagan doubled down on this adoption of evil strategy through his alliance with the Moral Majority.
No.412324
Anonymous
>>412323
Bowing to Trump and Putin is just the latest in a long line of attempts by Republicans to destroy the republic.
save file
image:148366289700.jpg(36kB , 780x566 , phpNJJ40X)
Russia, Iran and Turkey to hold Syria talks in Moscow on Tuesday
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-russia-idUSKBN1480ZO
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/world/middleeast/russia-iran-and-turkey-meet-for-syria-talks-excluding-us.html
Conspicuously absent: America.

I understand most people here are irredeemable turbotards without any knowledge about how the world works, but trust me, this is a huge deal.

>>412318
Elephant In The Room: The Post.

Like when liberals ignore that gun control was initiated to remove guns from blacks migrating south (carpetbaggers) and leave them defenseless for the KKK.
No.412328
Anonymous
>>412327

Just like how today SYG is only for White boys.
No.412331
Anonymous
Replies:>>412334
>>412327
>Conspicuously absent: America.
To me (irredeemable turbotards without any knowledge about how the world works), it sounds like all your old enemies trying to form a truce. You're right, it looks like a huge deal.

>>412318
>Your face when KKK and TheRealNazis™ want to keep funding Planned Parenthood because it's an eugenics project that genocides black people.
That actually makes sense.
No.412332
Anonymous
>>412283
Little girls have to be hardasses these days--in less than a month their president is going to be someone who will use his money, power, and influence to force them to fuck him. So if nothing else they'll need iron stomachs.
No.412333
Anonymous
Replies:>>412334
>House GOP officials say Trump will ask Congress to pay for building the wall.

LIBERALS

ARE

ALWAYS

CORRECT
No.412334
Anonymous
>>412331
Turkey isn't an enemy, it's a very key NATO ally that prevents Russia from having large numbers of submarines or anything approaching a proper aircraft carrier. Or even building large cargo ships for commercial trade... Turkey is a principal reason why America controls the sea without competitor.

Now we have China outbuilding us in terms of ships, and on top of that Russia is pushing through all the roadblocks we put in place to prevent them from competing with us.

It's a big deal in a series of ways, from political, to military, to economic...

>>412333
I'll wait until Trump himself says it, but we already have a budget for a wall bro, we even built like 40% of it. Obama stopped construction and redirected funds, but those funds would still be available.

And this money would all be repaid by annulling the horrible NAFTA deal and exacting tariffs on trade with Mexico.
No.412336
Anonymous
Replies:>>412338
>Now we have China outbuilding us in terms of ships, and on top of that Russia is pushing through all the roadblocks we put in place to prevent them from competing with us.

"So, it's time to stop being the world police like the neo-cons want us to be. Do you want WWIII with Russia you cuck?"
No.412338
Anonymous
>>412336
It's funny that you think allowing equal superstate competitors to rise to power will REDUCE conflict.
No.412349
Anonymous