/pco/ - Promotions

Welcome to /pco/ - Promotions. This board is for sexual material of a western nature. Please read the rules before posting:

Content not allowed: guro, scat, bestiality.
1) Content must fall into one of the following categories:
1a) Western properties (for ex.: Marvel, Mass Effect, Wakfu)
1b) Properties with a large Western interpretation (for ex.: Transformers, Sonic the Hedgehog)
1c) Original Content in Western "style" (for ex.: Ganassa, Kyhu, Owler)
1d) non-Western properties by artists predominantly known for Western art or style (for ex. artist generals or art dump threads)
2) Lesbian and Straight-shota are considered /pco/ material
3) Due to the nature of Western material, furry is allowed on all promotion boards!
4) FUTANARI/DICKGIRLS ARE /cod/ MATERIAL

DO NOT POST LIST
- MILFToon
- Jab Comix
- John Persons (The Pitt, etc)
- BannaGalactic
- Slipshine (and related sites)

Posting content from any of these will be a week's ban for first offense.

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 5 posts, 1 files (1 image(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /pco/455328 Close window
Options
save file
image:166192749184.jpg(201kB , 551x781 , dafa5a93.jpg)
"Friends, I come to inform you that due to health conditions, the developer of this website had complications and died in the hospital in São Paulo and the site will only remain activated until the end of the contract scheduled until the year 2023. Everyone who has already purchased a service, reach out to the "Procon" for a refund"
If you happen to like their works, even superficially, now's the chance get all of their stuff (in both English and Portuguese) before the website goes and becomes lost to the void
No.455329
Anonymous
Replies:>>455385
oh shit, I remember those comics, some of them are REALLY old. I'm not surprised that health problems would come up.
I wonder if any of his comics are there in higher quality than what is already out in the wild, but I imagine not.
No.455385
Anonymous
>>455329
sad part is that there's a "complete" version of Seiren's D&D fan comic. meanwhile we only have scraps and pieces scattered on skeezy websites
No.455386
Anonymous
Just for clarification, was it the artist (seiren) who died, or just the webmaster?
No.455394
Anonymous
Is there a chance someone will post a link to all the comics from Seirencomics?