/mtv/ - Music, Television & Film

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 307 posts, 65 files (64 image(s), 1 video(s))

Toggle poster info Replying to /mtv/40463 Close window
Options
save file
image:140164428500.jpg(108kB , 1500x400 , nDvndQx.jpg)
DC LIVE ACTION GENERAL

Trailers for the upcoming DC shows slated for the fall:

Official Extended Trailer | GO…youtube thumb

The Flash - Extended Traileryoutube thumb

Constantine NBC Official Trail…youtube thumb

The Flash and Gotham are already getting praised.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=101082
No.40464
Probe
I legitimately enjoy Arrow. It's a competent action show that has a breakneck pace when it comes to b-plots. So I'll give Flash a shot.

The problem with Gotham is that setting it before Batman means it's just a cop show with forshadowing which means it drowns to death in the ocean of existing cop shows with better gimmicks.

WAIT. I've finally watched the Gotham trailer. Donal Logue is Harvey Bullock? REALLY? Okay, so I'll watch the pilot.

I have no idea how Hellblazer will end up. Suprised it's NBC. Without the rotating creative teams and ideas that come with comics though, I could see how it can get repetitive.
save file
image:140165863600.jpg(82kB , 620x566 , flash109-5 or how the flash cockblocked himself.jpg)
I'll give Flash a chance too, in vain hope it will be the kind of stupid shit I like.
save file
image:140165890800.jpg(22kB , 182x277 , Green crossover is the best.jpg)
Also what are the odds of this happening in a episode of Arrow?
Slim or never ever?
No.40472
The Sneaky Tiki
Trailer theme blows but that score has the right idea!
No.40478
Jumpman
Tom Hiddleston rumored to play the Joker in Batman v Superman. Also, Emily Blunt as Catwoman.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/man-steel-2-casting-avengers-villain-tom-hiddleston-joker-emily-blunt-catwoman-1451169
Replies:>>40481
save file
image:140209006000.jpg(389kB , 800x800 , superfamily.jpg)
Re-watching Man of Steel to MST3K it with friends and holy god I still stand by my statement that if they had just made "KRYPTON: The birthplace of Superman" like they CLEARLY CLEARLY wanted to it would have been more tolerable than shoving toothpicks under your fingernails.
save file
image:140210006200.png(2.12MB , 1500x991 , man of saturation.png)
Man of Steel - First Flight (C…youtube thumb

Upping the saturation by 40-50% apparently makes a world of difference. It doesn't do anything to fix the writing or offset the product placement, but it strongly affects the overall tone of the film.
No.40481
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>40482
>>40479
Thinking about it Krypton overall served as a place of mystical wonder to both the audience and to Clark. As both only seeing places in glimmers and only stories. Film kinda harms that a bit sticking around there as much as it does.
save file
image:140215752500.jpg(2.70MB , 2880x2224 , a-08-09.jpg)
>>40481
Yeah but those parts of the movie were like pulling your own teeth out while the Krypton stuff was at least watchable, my only complaint was I FUCKING GODDAMN HATE how wildlife and technology were portrayed in it because "TDK on Pandora" is like "Teletubbies in Auschwitz" in terms of ideological clash.

Fucking in like a panel the Krypton randomly invented by Grant Morrison to portray a African culturally based Krypton is a hundred times more visually interesting, the crystals were great, the crystals were impressive, know whats not impressive? THOSE FUCKING PIN PRESS TOYS AS A BASIS FOR TECHNOLOGY< FUCK THAT STUPID MOVIE.

But I mean, I hate that movie as a whole, I'm just saying I could have stood it if they stayed on Krypton even with the dumb shit like that.
No.40492
Anonymous
Hoping that this means that other DC magic characters appear, like Zatanna and Etrigan or something.

Maybe the Endless as time goes on, but it awaits to be seen how good the show is first.
Replies:>>40514
save file
image:140272402600.png(71kB , 571x510 , DanielFienbergTwitter.png)
The early screening of the Gotham pilot is getting great reviews.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ignition/news/?a=101846
No.40513
Probe
The thing about Gotham is that the main cast is basically like, a dream cast for a cop show.

But then the rest of the show is just "Hey, so this normal stupid guy will be interesting in ten years"
No.40514
Anonymous
>>40512
Good to hear but its got a massive setup to pull together
No.40547
Jumpman
Replies:>>40549
Perhaps the best write-up I've seen of Man of Steel.

http://thedissolve.com/features/one-year-later/632-one-year-later-man-of-steel/
No.40549
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>40547
I get that, feel that most of that will be compounded in the next Movie. Superman is the Leagues standard by which they judge their own actions and I don't know if the movie can set that up.
No.40550
Anonymous
Replies:>>40563
Man of Steel - The Final Verdictyoutube thumb

A long defense of Man of Steel.
Replies:>>40566
save file
image:140398560800.jpg(29kB , 500x333 , Gal Gadot tumblr_n7r2q5mtwC1rg2j3ko1_500.jpg)
Thats more like it!
No.40563
DudeWithMoney !SFwR6DnH/Y
Replies:>>40573
>>40550

I straight-up couldn't keep watching after the Johnathan Kent section. What a load of horseshit.
No.40566
Myp !1WrIM2hjRQ
Replies:>>40573
>>40558

That's a cosplay by cosplayer Meagan Marie and not Gal Gadot's movie costume. Photos of that have neither been leaked or released as of yet. The only leak we have from set that's of her is her in a blue dress.
No.40573
T4 was here
>>40566
Thats the last time I trust http://daily-superheroes.tumblr.com/ for news!
>>40563
Yeah thats what made me go from "a new Superman movie? Meh, I want more GL!" to "oh fuck that movie!"
No.40574
Anonymous
Gal Gadot sounds itself like a superhero kind of name.
Replies:>>40586
save file
image:140474973900.jpg(33kB , 600x450 , Brandon-Routh-14-YZRLSKU7P0-1024x768.jpg)
From Superman to the Atom.

http://www.fangirlconfessions.com/brandon-routh-joins-arrow/
No.40586
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>40585
Largely okay with it
save file
image:140475695200.jpg(65kB , 742x456 , Br9Oh6bCYAAZVgX.jpg)
Replies:>>40598
save file
image:140493038300.jpg(215kB , 975x1299 , firestorm.jpg)
http://www.newsarama.com/21530-green-arrow-s-cousin-cast-as-another-major-dc-superhero-in-the-flash.html
Please let there be Ralph and Sue Dibny.
No.40598
Anonymous
>>40594
Carry with the idea that everyone was affected by the accelerator. Sue has become unstuck from this plane and only Ralph can see her. And he has started to develop his elongated man powers.
No.40600
new Doctor Who thread?
"How will I get back, Ralph?""I smell a mystery."
No.40618
Anonymous
Replies:>>40619
>>40617
Hinting at Joker every single episode. Easily the worst possible idea you could give a show.
No.40619
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>40618

Especially one premised on the idea of ‘a Batman show without Batman’.
No.40623
Autonywork !x4vv0ZYuAo
Replies:>>40642
Doesn't matter, Gotham is right on the edge of science fiction, so Fox will cancel it before the first season ends.
No.40642
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>40648
>>40623
Sad but true, won't have enough of that X-files smell to save it. Hate that you have to have that mindset going into anything airing on Fox.
No.40648
Autonywork !x4vv0ZYuAo
Replies:>>40651
>>40642
I don't understand why Fox even greenlights sci-fi shows anymore.
I don't understand why anyone pitches sci-fi shows to Fox anymore.

"Oh, my shit will be the best shit, they certainly won't fuck with the order of episodes, random timeslots, and cancel it half way through the first season citing low viewership! No sir!"

Maybe Fox is just afraid that if other networks get it and let it run properly, it will turn into a huge hit and eat their other bullshit shows?
No.40651
Anonymous
Replies:>>40653
>>40648
Most often there are internal politics involved that we're not seeing. It's not so much "Fox" that greenlights something or "Fox" that cancels them. There are specific executives who are in charge of scheduling, and there's this weird thing where if a show gets greenlit by one executive, that executive gets the credit even if they're fired or promoted out of the role or something--but the current exec usually gets the blame if a show that's on now doesn't do well.

So the executive in charge of scheduling will be both more likely to cut a show before it can go bad and make them look bad in the process, and also be more likely to cut a show that was greenlit by a predecessor even if it looks like it might be successful. Many of the sci-fi shows that they've cancelled have been greenlit by one exec who leaves before it makes it to air, and then cancelled by their successors.

The tl;dr version is that sometimes networks really *are* intentionally sabotaging shows. And other times the shows are just dealt a bad hand because the person who "got it" is already gone by the time they make it to air.

None of this excuses any of this behavior--it's still absolutely retarded. But it might put some perspective on why they greenlight them in the first place only to cancel them so quickly.
Replies:>>40654
>>40651
Which brings me back to my one of my questions: Why does anyone bother pitching sci-fi to Fox anymore?
No.40654
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>40653

That behavior isn't really exclusive to Fox, you know. I think Fox just happens to cycle through executives at a faster pace than the Big Three Networks.
No.40676
Jumpman
Replies:>>40677
Good news for everyone fearing David Goyer would write every DC film.

>I’m hearing that after he absolutely crushed the script on that film, Oscar-winning Argo scribe Chris Terrio is being courted by the studio to come aboard and script its Justice League movie. That superhero mash-up will be DC Comics‘ answer to Marvel’s Avengers juggernaut. Not that well known prior to Argo, Terrio has fast become an A-list scribe, and a favorite of writer-directors. He’s got Bunker Hill with Ben Affleck, and The Foreigner, among several big pics. Terrio’s repped by WME.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/07/comic-con-batman-v-superman-chris-terrio-justice-league/

Thank you, Affleck.
No.40677
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>40676

Based Batfleck saving DC’s collective asses.
Replies:>>40680
save file
image:140639532900.jpg(29kB , 640x480 , 1406395009060.jpg)
WONDER WOMAN! WONDER WOMAN!

ALL THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOUUUUU!
No.40682
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>40680

I know it's a promo poster and it's been 'shopped every which way but loose, but damn, that actually looks good.
No.40683
T4 was here
>>40680
>shitty dark coffee fillter making it look bleak as fuck

Yea, its legit.
Replies:>>40690
save file
image:140642105500.png(487kB , 530x1276 , 1406418907689.png)
No.40687
Jumpman
Replies:>>40692
Watch it before it's gone.

//youtube.com/watch?v=cOd8byxdjwQyoutube thumb
No.40690
Anonymous
>>40686
Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Glowing Eyes.
Replies:>>40693
save file
image:140645285600.png(311kB , 1340x696 , joe2.png)
New Gotham promo,
//youtube.com/watch?v=5S_bodvIBG4youtube thumb

I think that I actually like this one more than some of the more stylised ones that they've released thus far. If only because it actually makes the Penguin's "There's gonna be chaos!" rambling from the previous trailers make more sense.

Like, the Waynes were hugely influential in Gotham, if not nationally, so their murder has an enormous impact on all walks of life in the City. So their deaths cause a shift in the Gotham underworld, leading to the eventual rise of the Penguin etc.

Also, probs best to get Bruce a therapist Alfred, what with him hurting himself with candles and standing on the room of his mansion. Huh, maybe that's where Hugo Strange comes into the series, who I think was confirmed a week or so ago...

Also, the dude who kills the Waynes seems familiar somehow...
>>40687
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/3ye2pt0s1bl7mnb/batman-v-superman-trailer-comic-con2.mp4
No.40693
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>40691
That makes some sense. Some stories have the Wayne family having a history of being the caretakers of the city working to heal its wounds no matter what their occupation. Establish what Bruce means by Gotham being his city.
Replies:>>40702
save file
image:140658862900.jpg(157kB , 550x1560 , waytoblue.jpg)
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/convention_news/comic-con/news/?a=104668

Surprised to see Age of Ultron at 5th place, but besides the teaser (which wasn't shown in public), there wasn't a lot of new info.

I liked the Batman v. Superman teaser (also not for public), but it was funny to hear people freaking out when Superman showed up, like they didn't expect him to be in his own film. Also cool to see Wonder Woman get some love.
No.40702
Anonymous
Replies:>>40703
>>40701

It's pretty simple. The graph is about mentions in social media.

The BvS teaser was leaked online, and thus people have something to tweet about, even if it is just OMG BATMAN WAS LIKE HEY YOU UP THERE AND SUPERMAN WAS TOTES PISSED OFF

The AoU footage wasn't leaked, and thus there isn't really much for people to gush over.
No.40703
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>40702

And from what I hear, the Mad Max trailer blew away everyone far more than Avengers 2 or BvSDoJ or even that Deadpool test footage did.
No.40704
Anonymous
It's pretty odd that nothing has leaked from the Avengers 2 footage screening, besides that guy who recorded some audio. Did Marvel hire better security than DC or what?
No.40941
T4 was here
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/137074-warner-bros-no-jokes-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice
And yet we are lol'ing.
No.40942
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>40926
ohhh that suit is nice and bright, shame the move won't be.
No.40943
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>40944
>>40941

Quoting Badass Digest here:

>[DC doesn't] want their heroes being funny. They don't want to open their heroes to ridicule. They want to maintain the opposite tone of Marvel, which is to present these characters and their adventures as Important, having Mythic Resonance. They're bringing the DC characters back to their Silver Age roots, which is making them essentially a pantheon of Gods. It was in reaction to this that Marvel created their feet-of-clay characters, and it was that humanity - which included humor - that made the Marvel characters so enormously popular. […] Warner Bros, lacking a central Kevin Feige type, has no idea how to make these films work. And coming while Guardians of the Galaxy is being very funny and very successful for Marvel, news of this mandate must make fans wary.
No.40944
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>40943
Yea that was the big problem people had with MoS. More Alien God than Dude from Kansas that wanted to do the right thing. That is also a huge bit of irony in making them not funny and human makes them ridiculed even further than they otherwise would be.
save file
image:140917266300.png(67kB , 498x492 , SethRogen.png)
>>40941
Was actually expecting a joke response from Seth Rogen, when I heard he commented on the rumor, but he straight out called it B.S. And it most likely is B.S.

Also, the Badass Digest explanation goes against the one from Hitfix saying it's because Green Lantern was too comedic. Even Geekosystem took the rumor with little merit.
No.40955
Anonymous
http://io9.com/batman-v-superman-may-be-more-insanely-depressing-than-1628103332

Oh boy.
No.40956
Anonymous
Replies:>>40957
I am not sure why would Seth Rogen know anything about the internal rules of the production teams on WB working on the superhero flicks. Unless he was somehow involved in one of those, I have no idea.
No.40957
Jumpman
>>40956
Perhaps from his work on the Preacher TV show? Or, maybe he just knows it's obivous B.S. Wouldn't be the first false rumor about Batman vs. Superman we've heard before.

>>40955
I actually don't mind this. What bothered me about Man of Steel's ending was that after establishing the alien attack on Metropolis as another 9/11, everything is just hunky dory the next day, with Superman as the big hero, despite actually causing some of that mindless destruction. (But he saved Lois! ...and no one else). So, if this all leads to a more responsible Superman, than I'm all for it.
No.40963
T4 was here
Replies:>>40964
>>40955
Oh~ Me like!

Now we just need the last survivor of Zods forces to be Supergirl and we will be all set for a grimmer Superman setting.
(My idea for her is that she was made to test the cloning tanks for the step two/three of the colonisation plan, better safe then sorry right Zod?)
No.40964
Anonymous
>>40963
Kara sorta already exists in the movieverse, Goyer wrote a prequel comic to MoS, set several thousands of years before the movie. Krytpon was starting their colonization efforts , and for (dumb) plot reasons she ends up crash landing on earth. The shit that Clark found buried in ice? That was hers.

Of course, this is "canon" only on a very shaky sense, they could simply ignore the comic altogether. Also, IIRC, that comic was what made some people think that the Amazons would be of Kryptonian origin.
Replies:>>40969
save file
image:140943240700.jpg(79kB , 500x555 , tumblr_narm7a7J8F1rg2j3ko1_500.jpg)
Oh right I forgot to post this.

Is that his penis I see~?
No.40969
Anonymous
>>40966
Yes, it's a photoshopped penis. The original pic had a bulge, but nothing like that.
No.40974
Jumpman
Replies:>>40975
>In what is believed to be the first SVOD deal for a broadcast series made before its premiere, Netflix has reached an agreement with Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Distribution for the upcoming Fox drama series Gotham. Under the pact, Netflix will become the exclusive subscription video on demand home of the Warner Bros. TV-produced Batman prequel in the U.S. as well as in each of the territories in which the streaming network operates and select other territories in which it plans to launch services. Each season of the series will be available to Netflix members following their broadcast run. In the U.S. that is expected to be in September 2015, coinciding with the potential Season 2 premiere. Noone is discussing figures, but I hear the deal is worth about $1.75 million an episode.

http://deadline.com/2014/09/gotham-netflix-deal-826991/

The pilot must have been damn good, if Netflix wanted to get its hands on the series right away.

I wonder if this is going to be a common thing with online video services fighting for TV rights, before the shows even airs.
No.40975
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>40974
Good News, hope it wont die like most Fox series now
save file
image:140976324600.jpg(104kB , 623x615 , IT'S HAPPENING.jpg)
No.40978
Jumpman
Replies:>>40979
Fun confirmed.

>The Shazam project will be produced by New Line, a subsidiary of Warner Bros. proper, and when New Line president Toby Emmerich gets on the phone to EW, he makes it clear that the film will be a different kind of superhero movie. “It feels to me like Shazam will have a tone unto itself,” he explains. “It’s a DC comic, but it’s not a Justice League character, and it’s not a Marvel comic. The tone and the feeling of the movie will be different from the other range of comic book movies.”

>The usual superhero-movie cone of silence prevents Emmerich from addressing any of the plot elements of Shazam directly. But when asked where the movie would fall on the superhero-movie spectrum (from dark and gritty to light and peppy), Emmerich does allow that the movie “will have a sense of fun and a sense of humor. But the stakes have to be real.”

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/09/03/shazam-movie-rock-fun/
No.40979
Autonymoose !x4vv0ZYuAo
>>40978
>will have a sense of fun and a sense of humor. But the stakes have to be real
Soooooo Batman & Robin.
No.40980
Anonymous
Replies:>>40985
>>40979
That's a worst case scenario. The thing is, what he described is like half of the action movies ever made, and especially pretty much every Marvel-produced Superhero movie, which he specifically said it wouldn't be like, so it's not a very helpful thing to say.
No.40985
Jumpman
Replies:>>40988
>>40980
Personal opinion, but recent Marvel movies like Thor 2 try hard to be funny (and failing at it), at the cost of drama. Guardians of the Galaxy is really more of a comedy film. The Winter Soldier, however, had a good balance of comedy and drama.

So, I guess you can take the comment as Shazam not being too grimdark (Man of Steel), but not too silly either (GOTG).
No.40986
Anonymous
>>40979
Batman & Robing had no sense of fun

Unless you think LOLSORANDUM is fun
No.40987
T4 was here
>>40986
I do and like that movie.
Its still shit doe.
No.40988
Anonymous
>>40985
>Guardians of the Galaxy is really more of a comedy film.
Yes, but one where the stakes are real. That was my point.
No.40989
Jumpman
>>40986
Batman & Robin was fun, but for all the wrong reasons.
No.41010
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=55398

Supergirl confirmed hope its on CW so we can get more world building.
No.41011
Jumpman
Replies:>>41012
//youtube.com/watch?v=hkxd9_EHos0youtube thumb

Totally forgot about this. Guess the idea was axed because of CGI cost?
No.41012
Anonymous
Replies:>>41016
>>41011
that Smallville was winding down and nobody really had an interest in Suoerhero stuff of that type. Course that was before Marvel stormed the box office and we had the current stable of DC stuff coming to TV. It could have a chance now i think. Heck they are working on stuff for The Atom too.
Replies:>>41015
save file
image:141040685600.jpg(64kB , 500x334 , batmobile.jpg)
Straight from Zack Snyder.
No.41015
Anonymous
>>41014
I hope that thing fires rubber bullets, honest>>41014
No.41016
Anonymous
Replies:>>41019
>>41012
I hope it's the Ryan Choi incarnation. He's pretty awesome plus he's a great Asian superhero without being token or needing to racelift a preestablished character. Dumb enough that Big Hero 6 did it, even with the change in setting San Francisco has plenty enough Japanese Americans that keeping everyone the same race wouldn't have been unrealistic aside from a few name changes and hell would've made even more sense with some if them being ABJ running on some Hollywood idea of their cultural heritage.
No.41019
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41016
Its Ray Palmer to start, Brandon Routh is signed up for Arrow being introduced as him.
No.41020
Jumpman
Another Teen Titans show is on the way, but this time it's live action.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/09/11/titans-tv-series-based-on-dc-comic-may-come-to-tnt/

Forgot TNT existed. Anyway, looks like WB/DC is really on the ball with these comic book shows. Now, if they can find a better home for their animated programs--because Cartoon Network stopped caring long ago--they'll be set.
No.41021
Autonymoose !x4vv0ZYuAo
Replies:>>41026
>>41020
>Forgot TNT existed.
The Law & Order channel? So did I.
No.41022
Anonymous
Replies:>>41025
>>41020
Hub is about the only place I could think. Margret may be retiring for health reasons but the ones there are refugees from Nick and such that left because higher ups were running the place into the ground.
No.41025
Jumpman
Replies:>>41026
>>41022
I was actually thinking of moving to Netflix. Like what Marvel will be doing for its upcoming live action shows.
No.41026
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41025
That might not be a bad idea, depending on how the big Dreamworks deal pans out for Netlfix. They've already used Titmouse and now Mir will be doing some of their shows. Mir Animated DC stuff sounds good. Course some of that probably with hinge on the current DC Digital thing going well. Has there been any more on Powers?

>>41021
Last show I watched from them was Leverage. Though they apparently have a solid stable of buddy crime dramas
right now.
save file
image:141079797200.png(97kB , 632x512 , wanna direct.png)
http://www.slashfilm.com/seth-rogen-duncan-jones-preacher-twitter/
No.41038
Jumpman
The pilots keep on coming.

http://deadline.com/2014/09/lucifer-show-pilot-dc-comics-fox-834452/

>As Fox feted the premiere of its new series Gotham last night in New York, the network is betting on another drama based on a DC character from a top series creator. Fox has given a put pilot commitment to Lucifer, from Californication creator/executive producer Tom Kapinos and DC Comics sibling Warner Bros TV, which is behind all DC-themed TV projects.

>WBTV has been rapidly expanding its live-action DC Comics TV universe. This fall, it is going from one to four primetime series, returning Arrow and freshmen The Flash, Gotham and Constantine. In addition to Lucifer, it is prepping another major broadcast franchise with Supergirl, from Greg Berlanti and Ali Adler, and has Titans nearing a pilot green light at TNT.
No.41039
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41043
Where will Supergirl go? Split on if I'd like to see her Interact with Flash and Ollie or the Titans.
No.41043
Jumpman
Replies:>>41044
>>41039
>Where will Supergirl go?

CBS.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/19/cbs-orders-supergirl-series

>Once the only network staying out of the whole new massive comic book TV show arena, CBS is going all in with a new Supergirl show - which they've given an official series commitment to, bypassing both the "in development" and "pilot" stage.

>Supergirl, a new one hour drama, will come to us from Berlanti Productions (both Arrow and The Flash on The CW) in association with Warner Bros. Television. Greg Berlanti and Ali Adler (Chuck, No Ordinary Family) will serve as writers, while also serving as EPs alongside Sarah Schechter.
No.41044
Anonymous
>>41043
It'll go to CW eventually I would wager. Its just too different from the rest of the CBS programming for the main network channel. But its nice for it to get a start.
No.41045
Autonywork !x4vv0ZYuAo
Replies:>>41046
While I like seeing the alternate takes and mass creation of series based on comic book characters, I'm worried it's going to lead to burn out and networks picking up characters that could make for a great series but giving them a shit treatment just to say "we have a superhero show, too!"

It's also annoying with DC because having all of these shows on different stations (CBS, CW, FOX) means there's not only no practical possibility of cross-overs between many of them, but each station may introduce their version of a character that has a series on another station. Marvel has their Ciniverse, which includes Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and DC could have done a New New New52 kind of thing by creating a Televerse, but I don't think they're trying to maintain any creative control of the various shows so that they are part of the same universe.
No.41046
Anonymous
>>41045
Channel doesn't really matter, just the studio making it. Angel and Buffy were able to cross over with one another even though one was on WB and the other on UPN.
No.41056
Anonymous
So, how was Gotham?
No.41059
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41056
Feels okay, Been so many iterations of the idea, whats a few changes here and there. Bruce and Gordon feels like possibly where the BTAS relationship started.
No.41060
Anonymous
>>41056

A fun, slickly made pilot that managed to touch on the reasons as to WHY Gotham's such a craphole without becoming overly grimdark.

Some stuff, like the future Poison Ivy's relation to the plot was a touch stretching it though. But then, it's only been one episode, maybe she'll have more to do as it progresses.

Donal Logue was the best thing about it though.
No.41061
Probe
>>41060
>Donal Logue was the best thing about it though.

By a fucking country MILE
No.41062
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41064
>>41060
I could see that changing or because their involvement with that case and the setup that Gordon eventually uses to put the squeeze on crime that they leave town under Witness Protection around the time Oswald comes back to finish his business. If this could run long I could see GCPD growing out of it. Renee gets further jaded and eventually envious of Jim's rise to power. Makes her sloppy and gets her partner killed. she retires to run a Cop Bar. Sawyer transfers in from Metropolis to be part of Major Crimes. And more time we get Kane moving home to handle her Aunts estate. Headlines of "Lost Wayne bloodline returns to Gotham"

Part of what Marvel gets in Buzz is they have a Decade long plan and will back it up. Warner Bros could do that too, with just a little nudge.
No.41064
EspanolBot
>>41062

Ah, I wouldn't be that into Renee going down the route of that dude from Dexter (the one that got exploded), her and Jim coming to an understanding would be more interesting to me at least.
No.41065
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Yea likely if she ever outs Barbara since Barbara herself doesn't see the reason to mention their past relationship. Still would like to see Mags in here if the show can get enough years under its belt. Start setting up a proper GCPD within the show.

I could also go with young Harley moving into the same building with Ivy. Them getting into some sisterly hijinks as they probe the local criminal element while discussing their future ambitions. Give Harl back her intelligence they seem to gloss over or trivialize.
save file
image:141200497000.jpg(179kB , 1050x526 , i-hjJh2gv-1050x10000[1].jpg)
This does a pretty good job of summing up what I think of Gotham.

Right now the only thing they did to separate it from any other gritty cop drama is dropping names. Without the names it's meh. With the names it's "meh with the whisper of a promise". Even Agents of SHIELD knew to put some superpowers in the first episode to give any new audience an idea of what's to come.
No.41073
EspanolBot
The second episode I found to be an overall improvement on the first, besides the deliberately problematic scene with Bullock near the beginning (involving threatening to beat a false murder confession out of a homeless black kid, with the justification that said kid is 6 foot 2 and can take a punch).

The introductions that were present in the first episode are pretty much out of the way, and it's now mostly an ensemble piece with interconnected plots that also function as world-building. Arkham plays a big part of the plot of this one, for example.

Their Selina Kyle was kind of great in the second episode (not hard as she had no lines in the first one). We get to see a combination of the good parts of her personality, and the more... extreme parts also (she defends herself later on... in a manner that's really, really gross).
save file
image:141273053500.gif(2.70MB , 328x190 , [dandy intensifies].gif)
>Run, Barry. Run!
No.41114
Jumpman
Replies:>>41116
Fucking everyone watched The Flash:

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/the-flash-strongest-cw-premiere-in-6-years/

>“The Flash” finished third in the 8 p.m. hour with a 3.4/ 5, which was The CW’s highest-rated premiere in the overnights since “90210” on Sept. 2, 2008 (translation: six years).

Expect CW to get its hand on more DC shows too. Haven't watched it (or Gotham), but everyone seemed extremely pleased with it. Great to hear.
No.41116
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41114
They'll probably talk CBS to moving Supergirl there once its starts production.
No.41133
Jumpman
Fox bought six more episodes of Gotham.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=109187
Replies:>>41145
save file
image:141339154000.jpg(23kB , 605x352 , B0AC7AECUAAHVOw.jpg)
And here we go.

http://screencrush.com/warner-bros-justice-league-dates-aquaman-flash/
No.41145
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41146
>>41142
Unless BvS is a Jackknife smouldering shambles and impacts development of the other justice league stuff.

Being Said I find the Television stuff not to be too bad, Gotham has its problems with Fox being lazy shits in production, but the Rise of the Penguin is entertaining along with little Bruce coming to grips with all this stuff and talking it out with Gordon. As said This feels like the start of the relationship we saw Batman and Gordon having in BTAS.
No.41146
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>41147
>>41145

>Unless BvS is a Jackknife smouldering shambles

And that's going to be a big hurdle to leap. Keep in mind that Marvel didn't have a single character-crossover film until Avengers; by then, it had built up the MCU and its general feel/direction in such a way that people came to trust the Marvel brand and what it was trying to accomplish with the MCU. DC/WB doesn't have that going for them—all they have is Man of Steel, and that wasn't quite as well-received as, say, Iron Man 1.

I ain't saying DC/WB couldn't pull off something spectacular with BvS:DoJ:NTSF:SD:SUV::, but I'm not putting my faith in that film being spectacular. Right now, the only upside seems to be that we won't have to sit through another Batman origin film.
No.41147
Jumpman
Replies:>>41148
>>41146
>the only upside seems to be that we won't have to sit through another Batman origin film.

I am happy WB is showing restraint with this. It will likely come, but not right now.

Hoping the Green Lantern reboot will be about anyone that isn't Hal Jordan, because he bores me to tears.
No.41148
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>41149
>>41147

Could be Jon Stewart. (I'd almost bet on it, actually.)
Replies:>>41150
save file
image:141346679500.png(543kB , 628x890 , Idris Elba.png)
>>41148
We can only hope.
No.41150
Anonymous
>>41149
That would be pretty fucking awesome. Can he do good American accents?
No.41152
Anonymous
Replies:>>41153
>>41150
Man, I'd dig a british SAS JS to get him in the role.
No.41153
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>41152

Shit, I'd renounce my American citizenship if it'd help.

IDRIS ELBA FOR GREEN LANTERN
No.41155
EspanolBot
Replies:>>41156
>>41150

Well he was in the Wire for a couple of seasons, so yes, yes he can.
No.41156
Anonymous
>>41155
I remember his British accent slipping through quite a lot. Hopefully he's better now but even if he isn't it would make for some good amusement at the least.
No.41168
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
http://badassdigest.com/2014/10/23/is-dc-bringing-the-multiverse-to-movies-and-tv/

Aw hell.
Replies:>>41176
save file
image:141435445000.jpg(34kB , 500x375 , oh neptune.jpg)
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2014/10/warner-bros-eyeing-jaden-smith-static-shock.html
No.41176
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>41177
>>41175

Allow me to repeat the sentiment from my previous post:

Aw hell.
No.41177
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41176
Jaden Smith and Reginald Hudlin. Its a perfect storm of shit going down.
No.41181
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>41194
http://badassdigest.com/2014/10/27/krypton-could-get-the-gotham-treatment/

Huh. This doesn't seem like too bad an idea.
save file
image:141449801100.jpg(121kB , 620x320 , Constantine-Pilot-Zatanna-Writing-Easter-Egg.jpg)
>>41181

On the one hand, it'll have David S Goyer writing it. But on the plus side, they could use it to do some worldbuilding in the DC Cinematic universe or something.

The Constantine pilot was fun, and the references to various DC characters at the bunker place were fun (Please let Zatanna actually show up!).
No.41276
Anonymous
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=110900

WE GOT GRODD
No.41280
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Gotham overall I like it. We've gotten glimpses in past movies of what lead Bruce to be Batman as a child but its interesting to see that persona's growth from the beginning and his nudge in the right direction from both Alfred and Gordon.

This feels like the origin for the Batman that we eventually see in BTAS who has a familial relationship with Jim Gordon seen on a few occasions in that cartoon.
No.41282
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>41283
>The idea that darkness was the only sophisticated tone to lend a story made TV feel like a drag a lot of the time, and the prevailing gloom lent a revolutionary air to alternatives like “Parks and Recreation,” which insisted week after week that well-meaning, fundamentally good people could still be engaging to watch on screen, and that audiences genuinely wanted to root for someone.

>It is one thing for a dogged little comedy to make that argument. But, delightfully, two of fall’s best new dramas have taken up the charge. “The Flash” and “Jane the Virgin” are running creative laps around their grimmer competitors by demonstrating that the conflicts produced by good intentions are just as gripping as the misdeeds of people who conceal their worst selves rather than conquering them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2014/11/12/with-the-flash-and-jane-the-virgin-television-rediscovers-niceness/
No.41283
Jumpman
Replies:>>41284
>>41282
I don't know why this article is comparing a sea of dramas with one shit comedy, but it undermines it's point of TV being formerly being ruled with gloom. Especially when all those serious dramas are happening on cable, furthering the idea of what basic TV can't do. And who says you can't root for a bastard?

The article would be better if it was comparing the upbeat Flash with the grittiness of DC/WB films.

Also, fuck Jane the Virgin for having one of the worst premises on TV. (Oops. I accidentally got filled with sperm donations from the guy I liked.) Fucking hilarious how the radio ads made it sound like she miraculously got pregnant.
No.41284
Anonymous
Replies:>>41285
>>41283
You seem to be misunderstanding the point. It's not that you can't root for a bastard, it's that being expected to root for the bastard has become the rule rather than the exception, and it's refreshing to see nice stories again every once and a while.
No.41285
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>41284

Exactly. Cable spent so long making antiheroes the protagonists of drama shows—and compelling, sympathetic protagonists to boot—that lots of us practically expect to see an asshole as a show's main character. It just took the broadcast networks time to catch up.

Antiheroism is meant to deconstruct evil by showing otherwise good people giving in to evil and how it affects them. It doesn't really work when all we get are antiheroes. That's why The Flash is so goddamn refreshing: Flash isn't an antihero, he's just a hero.
save file
image:141593571600.gif(1.43MB , 400x225 , boxing glove arrow.gif)
We finally got it.
No.41287
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>41286

Holy shit, the Arrow team deserves some massive kudos for getting that in the show.
No.41291
Autonywork !x4vv0ZYuAo
No.41299
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41300
Well Renee is solidly on everyone's shitlist. Did she ever had a stint in the comics where she was this much an unlikeable ass?
No.41300
Anonymous
Replies:>>41302
>>41299
Kind of, yeah.
No.41302
Anonymous
>>41300
She may get her drinking problem after Barbara gets hurt and Gordon gives her grief about not getting Barbara to leave town for her own safety.
No.41303
Anonymous
Replies:>>41304
The only thing I know about Renee Montoya is that she is a queer womyn of color and that you must love her for that reason else you're oppressive scum (doesn't matter that you are one yourself), per Tumblr and scans_daily. What exactly did she do to piss people off? And is she actually a bad/mediocre character who gets undue praise because she tics off enough representation boxes or is she a great character who suffers from some occasionally really shitty writing?
No.41304
Anonymous
Replies:>>41305
>>41303

She's a great character who has been thoroughly thrown under the bus by the show. Her appearances in the No Man's Land comics and Gotham Central were great, for example.
No.41305
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41306
>>41304
I don't know why they needed a damned love triangle in the first place. Barbara being stressed about Jim and his work should have been enough. At the moment I like watching the foundation being built for what will one day be Batman. Also a more Animated Series kinda relationship with Selina in that Bruce himself cares for Selina and she on some level is a connection.

If this show goes long haul and ends up spinning into an actual Batman show, I could see a new spin on Selina being a freelance "Art Recovery Expert".
No.41306
Anonymous
Replies:>>41307
>>41305

Ah, as silly as the show can get in places, I go actually find myself being oddly fond of it. Admittedly, Barbara is probably the weak link there (Renee looked to be on the mend, until the affair reveal), but I'd say they've done enough to justify WHY she's so terrible, while also setting up the possiblity of her fixing things. Like, the reason Renee was so worried about her in the first place is that Babs' compulsive nature leads her to do things that in the long term are bad for her (such as demand Jim share his secrets despite her demonstated inability to keep them) and casual substance abuse.

I really like the Penguin, Alfred, Bruce, Harvey Bullock and Selina though. More of those characters please! Plus a preview clip for the next episode seemed to be setting up "Ivy Pepper" coming back, which seems to back up the showrunners' comments that she'll be playing a larger part in the second half of the season. She looked more interesting there (if a touch "off") than she did in the pilot.
No.41307
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41306

I kinda want Jim and Harvey to put her into Witness Protection under the assumed name of Pamela Isley maybe moving out to a less crime ridden area of Gotham proper. Hanging with a young more outgoing Harleen Quinzel. Again building on Animated styled relationships, speaking on the more sisterly version with Ivy becoming protective of Harley.

I do enjoy seeing Penguin operating in the shadows putting all his pieces in place. And watching Alfred prepare Bruce.
No.41308
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>41310
Wonder Woman has a director: Michelle MacLaren.

http://badassdigest.com/2014/11/24/great-hera-michelle-maclaren-directing-wonder-woman/
No.41310
Jumpman
>>41308
>http://badassdigest.com/2014/11/24/great-hera-michelle-maclaren-directing-wonder-woman/

Getting tired of media sites saying "It's OFFICIAL...' when neither the studio or the director confirmed it.

Similar to the reports of Benedict Cumberbatch being Dr. Strange, as Marvel Studios has yet to say a word of it.
No.41331
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/24/constantine-production-halted/

Dammit NBC, this is why you can't have nice things.
No.41350
Anonymous
Replies:>>41377
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/suicide-squad-cast-revealed-jared-leto-to-play-the-joker-will-smith-is-deadshot-1201368867/

Also, Tom Hardy is Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie is Harley, Jai Courtney is Boomerang, and Cara Delvinge is Enchantress.
No.41377
Anonymous
Replies:>>41400
>>41350
>Tom Hardy
Boo, he made Bane a laughingstock in my eyes. Not sure about the other three though.
No.41400
The Sneaky Tiki
Replies:>>41401
>>41377
Dude it's not his fault that movie was terrible top to bottom.
No.41401
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>41400

If anything, his being a damned meme factory made him one of the only tolerable parts of DKR.
No.41405
Anonymous
Replies:>>41406
http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/exclusive-mark-hamill-to-play-the-trickster-again-on-the-flash

Got me again, Flash!
No.41406
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41405
I keep thinking that something like his dad being a Silver Age Flash is actually going to pop up.
No.41407
The Sneaky Tiki
The Flash on a whim I gave a shot and am so pleasantly surprised that it's a solid show, it strikes a nice in between of the extremes from the Raimi Spider-man movie with a daveling in sorrow against an air of hope.
save file
image:141817758100.gif(712kB , 320x240 , toad.gif)
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
No.41409
The Sneaky Tiki
Replies:>>41414
Goddamn, just give the movies to the show writers, fucksake I saw two gaffs but other than that the Flash is fucking a rock solid 8 outta 10.

Compare that to the travesty of Whatever the fuck you wanna call the third Batman movie and Man of Steel and it's just fucking embarrassing.

Like fuck Constantine and Gotham but damn The Arrow and Flash are great, I saw more love in them for the comics then I did in those movies because THEY FUCKING HATE WHAT THEY ARE.
No.41414
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41416
>>41409
Indeed that is one of the things Hollywood loves to ridicule the Marvel films for and apparently pressure the DC films not to be, much to their determent.
No.41416
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
Replies:>>41417
>>41414

Which is a bit ironic, considering the entire MCU has made over 7 billion dollars worldwide (3 billion of it in the US alone) with two certified billion-dollar films (Avengers and Iron Man 3).

Man of Steel didn’t even make 300 mil in domestic and couldn’t break 700 mil worldwide. Shame for the source material, it seems, doesn’t make for bank-breaking films.
No.41417
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41419
>>41416
They cripple them by ascribing to the idea of being "down to earth" But even this missing the point and thinking down to earth means gritty and dour. I mean other than being one of the most mighty beings on the planet you won't find a person more down to earth than Clark Kent. Its that kinda Clark I hope shows up in Supergirl if they do get that into the show. An All-Star Supes take on him. Because it can be done. I'm happy the shows coming out have found some kinda balance between the comic and the dramatic.
No.41419
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>41417

It harkens back to an idea I heard on /co/ long ago: Marvel wants to tell stories, while DC wants to create mythologies.
No.41420
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41419
Yea I can see that, coming in aren't they using the idea that Wondy and Arthur are descendants of Gods?
No.41421
Anonymous
Replies:>>41422
>>41419
Ironic how each one's universe is actually more suited to pulling off the other one better, though Marvel somehow has managed to succeed at both while DC only barely pulls off the story on occasion.
No.41422
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41427
>>41421
Arrow seems to be a good show of that. Kinda getting it but only really hitting its stride when it stars using the comics as building material and not for wiping papers. Warner Bros really needs to get the hint when people get excited over a boxing glove on the end of an arrow. Serious is fine but that doesn't mean it has to be heartless and not take some sense of joy in what it does.

I'm glad the actors seem to enjoy themselves doing these shows, that bring a lot to it enjoying who you are.
No.41423
Anonymous
Replies:>>41425
Guys, new Mad Max Fury Road trailer. Which kicked my ass. I got my ass kicked by a movie trailer.
No.41424
Anonymous
Replies:>>41425
Wow, Ollie got WRECKED in that duel.
No.41425
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41423
Wow, shit yeah.

>>41424
The fact he wasn't pulp is impressive.
No.41426
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Someone doing sound analysis of Reverse Flash lines. The sound like two different people. Both Wells and Eddie Think that may be Post and Pre Crisis Zoom? Silver Age Flash Crippled his Reverse Flash and one from the Future undid the deed and killed Barry's mother
No.41427
Anonymous
>>41422
I don't think Arrow and Flash are part of the DC film universe the way Agents of SHIELD is part of Marvel's though.
No.41428
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41427
That's part of the point I'm making, the shows seem to be a bit more in touch with their comic book nature. Then ending up running away from it like the recent movies have.
No.41429
Anonymous
>>41427
Geoff Johns outright said that it's a seperate deal, hence the different casting for the DCCU characters and the characters in the show. (Will Smith as Deadshot versus whoever plays him in the shows, for example). Heck,, the guy who plays Oliver Queen actually went to complain that it was shitty for them to announce who'd be playing the movie version of the Flash so soon after the show debuted, to give you an idea of how seperated they are.

Plus there's the rights issue thing... like Superman and Batman aren't allowed to appear in Arrow or the Flash, but Nightwing and Bludhaven are (despite both being in the upcoming TNT show Titans that films next year). Same as the new Supergirl show that the same dudes who made Arrow and Flash are making despite it being on a different network.
No.41430
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41429
Any more on that Rumor that Gotham will get connected into Titans with Pertwee showing up as Alfred at some point to pin that Night Wing as Dick or something.

Also in talking about Turner Network show so I'd wager on the adaptation they've set for them with Cartoon Network guiding their personalities. I'd see Allison Scagliotti being Raven since she's got that emotionless delivery down pretty well and she's got the face for it. pending if they want to go with the cartoon colors.
No.41431
Anonymous
Replies:>>41432
>>41429
Jesus the DC adaptation verse seems like such a clusterfuck.
Even Marvel seems partitioned way neater since you've got Fox's X-Men (who I've always thought made more sense cut off from the rest of Marvel) and the Fantastic Four (too lame to make good movies out of, shoot me), Sony's Spiderverse, and MCU for just about everything else.
No.41432
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41431
>(too lame to make good movies out of, shoot me)
I'm not mad or gonna yell at you I just think you've never read a good fantastic four story.

And yeah, DC rights have always been a clusterfuck because of how greed WB is, the first pitch they get they throw the franchise at them with no regard for long term consequences.
Replies:>>41435
save file
image:141829623300.jpg(78kB , 640x497 , IncredibleFamily.jpg)
(Just to point out why the Fantastic Four movies fail, they always try to be more action than adventure, what you need to do is look at the best Fantastic Four movies to see how it's done, the best being The Incredibles.)
No.41435
Anonymous
>>41434
The Incredibles is still one of the best written superhero films ever.
No.41436
Anonymous
//youtube.com/watch?v=YWNWi-ZWL3cyoutube thumb

I am getting a feeling that Immorten Joe will be my next favorite villain. And damn, his henchmen are absolutely insane.
save file
image:141832682400.jpg(119kB , 500x373 , bane1.jpg)
Jumping a bit late on TDKR discussion, but overall, I thought it was a good movie.

Undoubtedly, the story would be a lot tighter if all the fat from the story was cut, but I was entertained nonetheless. A big problem with the film--and this is usually the case with Nolan--is the dialogue. And when I talk about dialogue, I don't mean the "4 u" scene. I'm referring more to scenes where characters would just state their intentions so bluntly. Like Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character first confronting Bruce Wayne and telling him his life story.

Despite never being called Catwoman in the script, I thought the character's portrayal and Anne Hathaway's performance was fantastic. Also enjoyed Tom Hardy as Bane. Didn't bother me a bit he didn't have his Venom and didn't scream "I shall fold you like paper!" Was disappointed with THE fight scene. Fight choreography has never been great with these film and they usually do an okay job hiding from it, but for the iconic back-breaking scene, it really hurt.

Disappointed to see so many blame Nolan for DC and WB failing to understand why the Batman Begins trilogy was so great. Those films were never meant to be a template. Those films worked because Nolan made them worked under his conservative direction. Also, Nolan telling Snyder and Goyer that Superman shouldn't snap Zod's neck in Man of Steel shows he understands the characters better than people give him credit for.
Replies:>>41440
save file
image:141833757600.jpg(45kB , 1280x720 , MISTAKES WERE MADE.jpg)
No.41440
The Sneaky Tiki
Replies:>>41441
>>41439
Is that Arrow?

I'm considering getting into Arrow.
No.41441
Anonymous
Replies:>>41442
>>41440
The first half of the first season is rough, but then it gets good, and the second season is where the quality really steps up. The third has been a slow build up, but the mid-season finale was an excellent payoff.
No.41442
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41441
Cool, also this was too good not to mention.

"The Man in the yellow suit and murderous George."
No.41443
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
So once Iris breaks it with Eddie, we see a Future Flash just blast through and add their power to the others and trounce the two Zooms. Its a guess.
No.41444
The Sneaky Tiki
https://soundcloud.com/necros1s/harrison-wells-reverse-flashspoiled
Replies:>>41446
save file
image:141834420000.jpg(632kB , 1470x2200 , 1418268462768.jpg)
Also Harrison G Wells, H.G. Wells, goddamn it.
No.41446
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41445
Its a Zoom being a snarky dick. But which?
No.41467
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
http://badassdigest.com/2014/12/15/find-out-supermans-situation-in-batman-v-superman

So, if you believe this report, WB’s handling the criticisms of Man of Steel in the most hamfisted way possible.
Replies:>>41484
save file
image:141883068400.jpg(27kB , 750x499 , viola-davis-cast-as-amanda-waller-in-suicide-squad.jpg)
Viola Davis will play Amanda Waller in the Suicide Squad movie, if this news is legit.

http://geektyrant.com/news/viola-davis-cast-as-amanda-waller-in-suicide-squad
No.41482
Anonymous
I can dig it.
No.41483
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
I’m good with that.

Kinda bummed it won’t be C.C.H. Pounder, though.
No.41484
Anonymous
>>41481
Thank god it's not Oprah like some people suggested. That woman can't act worth shit.
No.41485
Anonymous
Was hoping for someone heavier but she was good in Ender's Game so it's a good fit.
No.41486
Anonymous
>>41485
That's what I thought when I watched it.
No.41487
Autonywork !x4vv0ZYuAo
>>41485
Hollywood isn't ready to case someone that large in a serious leadership role.
No.41490
Anonymous
>>41483
CCH Pounder is busy being the coroner on NCIS: New Orleans.
No.41491
Anonymous
>>41483
>no Batfleck bathroom stalking
Shame shame.
No.41497
Anonymous
Replies:>>41498
Am I the only person for whom Amanda Waller is the only interesting thing in Suicide Squad?
No.41498
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41497
Indeed She's tough and can make them come to heel. Also doesn't take shit from any Super so yea she is awesome. I think she's a good pick. She looks a lot like Waller did during Checkmate.
save file
image:141949192200.jpg(137kB , 887x1097 , 1398390969989.jpg)
http://comicbook.com/2014/12/22/tim-burton-says-studio-didnt-want-him-to-do-another-batman-think/
>“I think I upset McDonalds. [They asked] ‘What’s that black stuff coming out of the Penguin’s mouth. We can’t sell Happy Meals with that!”
No.41559
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41558
Ah Ivy, now show up already Harley. So Selena can be spooked out by both of you.
save file
image:142084923100.jpg(26kB , 630x473 , batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.jpg)
No.41607
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41606
That is impressively lame holy shit.
No.41608
Anonymous
>>41606
Figures, it was clear early on that they were biting off more than they can chew trying to compete with Marvel instead of waiting to carve their own niche and let the DCCU develop more organically.
No.41609
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>41606

I don't buy this as legit. Wait for the trailer.
save file
image:142090526900.png(76kB , 610x355 , batman.png)
>>41606
Already debunked. As if the slanted photo angle didn't give it away.
save file
image:142090956400.jpg(273kB , 1248x1405 , 1420908926546.jpg)
No.41613
Anonymous
Replies:>>41615
Heh, if Enter the Knight was the actual name for the potential first movie, there are a whole bunch of jokes that could be made about it.

Also, it looks like we should be getting the first official teaser for BvS in Feburary (along with that awful looking Fantastic Four movie Fox is making out of spite), before that upcoming movie Jupiter Ascending. I don't know whether it'll be that "Grr, let's glower at each other on a rooftop!" thing from SDCC though.
No.41615
Mr. Stone !zWb42fBPMM
>>41613

If it’s not the only scene in the teaser, the rooftop scene will be either the first or last thing shown in the trailer. I guarantee it.
No.41616
Anonymous
Replies:>>41617
>>41614
So it's Chew?
No.41617
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41616

if they strip if of most the paranormal stuff then that's pretty right.
save file
image:142103577500.jpg(199kB , 1044x800 , VIXEN_PROMO_s-1.2.m.jpg)
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/12/dc-comics-vixen-animated-series-coming-to-cw-seed

Posting it here, since Vixen's animated series will connect with Arrow and the Flash's universe.

Shame it's only for CW's streaming service, but it's cool to see DC animation continuing there, instead of being left for dead at Cartoon Network.
save file
image:142103776500.png(194kB , 300x294 , cars autobiography.png)
>>41622
So she's basically Kars?
No.41624
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41622
I am very down for this.
No.41626
Anonymous
Replies:>>41627
>>41622
This feels pretty out of left field. Flash and Green Arrow are pretty solidly B-tier DC characters, and make sense to build shows around. (Flash already having had a show, and Green Arrow basically being Batman dressed as Robin Hood)

Vixen is like, D-tier. Highest profile black and female hero I guess?
No.41627
The Sneaky Tiki
Replies:>>41631
>>41626
Vixen is solid C-tier thanks to the DCAU, like Hawkgirl, plus everything about her is street level so she fits extremely well if they ever want to bring her in with an actual actress.

I mean seriously, this universe is already WAAAAAAAAAAY better than the movie universe and current canon comics.
No.41631
Anonymous
Replies:>>41634
>>41627
At first I thought it was really dumb that WB wasn't taking the opportunity to join the TV and movie universes together. But considering how godawful MoS was, how uninteresting the slate of DCCU movies is shaping up to be, and how goddamn amazing the TV shows are, it's almost certainly for the better.
No.41632
Anonymous
Replies:>>41633
>>41622
Maybe it's just me but it seems like the art style is trying just a little too hard to ape Korra's, except their noses look a lot more awkward. Also her costume could use a little more spice.
No.41633
Jumpman
>>41632
Looks more like Young Justice than Korra to me.
No.41634
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41633
very clearly.

>>41631
I'm just glad Gotham is in it's own bubble cuz that just didn't look great.

Man though, the rights are such a mess, I'm just glad Arrow and The Flash are earning deserved praise.
No.41635
The Sneaky Tiki
Replies:>>41637
Wow, I guess not as bad as Constantine though, without the bi-sexuality or the mature subject matter shit is so lame I honestly forgot it existed.
No.41636
The Sneaky Tiki
I'm just reading up on it now, slated for death doesn't even fit, this show aborted itself.

The funny part is Constantine was the one with all the movie people backing it like Goyer.
No.41637
Anonymous
>>41635
Seriously, I think we have yet to see any openly LGBT character in any of the current live action superhero adaptations who aren't dead (those two women from AOS) or complete scumbags and cheaters (Renee and Barbara). Constantine being bi would be huge, considering bi men have even less representation than gay men. It's not even like it would be that intrusive in the story.
No.41639
Anonymous
>>41633
Same designer, Phil something.
No.41640
Anonymous
Replies:>>41641
>>41637
Actually the writers pointed out those two women in Agents of SHIELD explicitly aren't gay precisely to avoid that issue. Though it doesn't change the fact there aren't any LGBT people in the MCU. Sure, most of them characters are tied up in the X-Men license or part of universes like Hulking and WIccan that aren't ready to make it to the big screen yet but there are plenty of OCs too, why not do something with them, or put Phylla-Vell and Moondragon in GotG?
No.41641
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41642
>>41640
I can see Phylla entering Guardians of the Galaxy as a Dragon Hunter. Her coming on board with a very Captain Ahab mentality to hunting the "Dragon of the Moons" or something.

My big thing is can they be folded in and keep the writing strong in the narrative already being crafted. Gotham has been kinda iffy with Renee and Barbara but I think it could work with some other Heroes and Villains if they show up in one of the DC shows.
No.41642
Anonymous
>>41641
The only problem is that anything involving the -Vell family is potentially going to open up a huuuge can of lore worms, whether it's the whole "white Kree" thing (it's a retcon that's unnecessary in this day and age so I hope they leave that out of the MCU entirely), everything involving the Skrulls, and the issues of fucking with Carol Danvers' origins and agency, and everything involving her brother. I hope they find a way to make it work but it's going to require a lot of pragmatic changes that I who lean heavily on the purist side of things will have to just suck up.
No.41643
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41642
If Skrulls are involved then that whole mess is still bansihed from MCU till they can get the Fantastic Four rights back from Fox.

its good that DC doesn't have that problem with their Show Slate. Would like to see Superman appear in some aspect and start sewing this whole tapestry together.
save file
image:142111797300.jpg(83kB , 602x800 , Roy-Harper-Arsenal-in-Arrow-Season-3.jpg)
TV costumes are kinda hit or miss but Roy's is actually significantly better than anything he had before.
No.41649
Anonymous
>>41642
Why are Pink Kree any less acceptable than the Brown Kree we already got in GotG?
No.41652
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41649
Yeah, color variation of race on an Alien species doesn't make them less believable, it makes it more believable.
No.41654
Anonymous
>>41649
I don't think movie Korath is still a Kree, he looks way too different. I heard he's supposed to be a Sakaaran now, like all the troops he was leading around.
save file
image:142112914100.png(1.34MB , 1920x800 , Maskless_Sakaaran2.png)
>>41654
Yeah, I can see that, he looks wait more like them than he does Ronan.
save file
image:142112988300.jpg(64kB , 532x532 , Korath-1.jpg)
>>41654
He could be anything for all we know since they have lots of races going around in GOTG. Between all the other non-skin color related design choices, I'm with the people saying he's probably not Kree this time around.
No.41658
Anonymous
Why are we talking about Marvel in the DC thread?
No.41662
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41637
Black Canary is bi in Arrow.
Replies:>>41665
save file
image:142114523600.jpg(50kB , 565x522 , 1421118010638.jpg)
About John's sexuality in Constantine...
No.41665
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41663
BACKPEDAL SO FUCKING HARD CERONE, NOT SO FUCKING KEEN ON KICKING EVERYTHING TO THE CURB NOW THAT YOU ARE DEAD SLOTTED.
save file
image:142115085600.jpg(46kB , 1251x639 , 3781021-5343969897-arrow.jpg)
I can't believe how simple but effective what they did with Slade is, Slade is Dracula the charming danger that worms into your world while Death Stroke is Jason Voorhees.
No.41667
The Sneaky Tiki
Replies:>>41668
"I want to manage expectations with respect to Harley Quinn. She was always intended to be an Easter egg. I don’t want people to go in with incorrect expectations and walk away from Episode 16 disappointed. But there is an element to the Easter egg that was not spoiled by the promo, that I think people will find a lot of fun."
—Marc Guggenheim

Awww, I wonder if you could just make up a Harley Quinn version to be free of the Bat rights, like how much of her character could you skate around? do they have brooklyn-accent former therapist turned psycho on copyright?
No.41668
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41669
>>41667

Don't see why not, she had a pretty solid solo career outside of Batman centric things. Roadtripping Harely seeing the sights and getting up to things after breaking off from Joker would be something to see.
No.41669
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41668
I'm thinking given the rights you might wanna cut her out of Joker completely, hence my thinking, like create a new character in the spirit of Harley essentially.
No.41670
The Sneaky Tiki
>Arrow S02E22 STREETS OF FIRE

FUCK YEAH!

//youtube.com/watch?v=aFyhP6A4Cygyoutube thumb
No.41674
The Sneaky Tiki
WOW, Brandon Routh, you are an AWESOME Ray Palmer.
No.41675
The Sneaky Tiki
I wanna hug Brandon Routh, that poor bastard god fucked on every movie he made, he is really good and charming holy shit.
No.41680
The Sneaky Tiki
Oh, they just used Cupid to be Harley, okay that works.
No.41682
Anonymous
So Tom Hardy isn't going to be in Suicide Squad anymore. Awww.
No.41684
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41683
That is really comforting.
Replies:>>41698
save file
image:142154776900.png(300kB , 608x564 , gotham.png)
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/gotham-empire-and-brooklyn-nine-nine-renewed-for-2015-16-season-1201407894/
No.41698
Anonymous
Replies:>>41704
>>41697
Fuck Gotahm, but Brooklyn 9-9 is great.
No.41704
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41698
Yup.

Constantine is so dead in the water though.
save file
image:142180015100.jpg(285kB , 1024x576 , tumblr_nihpvnqnwI1tnt8s9o3_1280.jpg)
Holy fuck, this is a good design for the Black Flash, the show's concept art is amazing.
No.41716
Anonymous
Replies:>>41717
>>41715
Wonder how well it can translate to live-action.
No.41717
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41716
They've demonstrated they can do everything besides the face so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
No.41718
F-ing
>>41715
Hahah! Oh man, I totally know who drew that!
I mean, the guy's a seasoned hollywood professional so its no surprise to see his stuff everywhere, but its still awesome.
What a style
No.41720
The Sneaky Tiki
Replies:>>41722
I love that the Rogues are now officially the reincarnation of prison break and Supervillains, also in terms of story, character, pacing and the role of the female characters there was a noticeable decline that many of the viewers unfamiliar with the comics were shocked by, but if you read the comics you were already very familiar with these problems as the only difference between this episode and previous ones was an extra cook in the writers kitchen by the name of Geoff Johns.
No.41722
Anonymous
Replies:>>41723
>>41720
Really? It seemed like a pretty typical episode. The only issue was that Heat Wave's actor isn't very good.
No.41723
The Sneaky Tiki
Replies:>>41724
>>41722
Just think for like a second about how Iris acted in this episode.

Oh wait she didn't. She was looked at longingly for more time than the two sentences she spoke, which is a hallmark of Johns using women as plot devices instead of people.

Think about Barry's interactions with Snow.

Oh wait they exchanged only one scene, like fuck they didn't even have a "are you okay sorry I couldn't help you after you were kidnapped on my behalf."

Like it was okay there was just a noticeable step down from character interaction for BIG DUMB ACTION THINGS CLEARLY JOHNS WROTE.

Think about it like this, Iris was moving out of her extremely protective cop father's house and he said NOTHING to her but had a five minute long conversation with Barry about how it made HIM feel that Iris was moving out in which the only time he mentioned her was to ask Barry what her response to telling her he loves her was? Like just think about how hard you have to not understand female characters to write around them like that especially when in previous episodes these characters are a primary piece of the story with independent agency, what happened to her newfound doubts about the Flash after he almost beat Thom to death? LIKE FUCKSAKE THOM TRIED TO SAVE HIM THIS EPISODE AFTER HE CHOKED UP BLOOD THAT HE'D CATCH AND UNMASK THE FLASH

It just really shows Johns influence in not getting female characters and wanting everyone to ride superheroes dicks regardless of it making sense, I'm just glad that he was in on this one and not one with a lot of story for him to fuck up, because of where the story was at the writers can easily write off the weirdness like Snow's concern about Ronnie is making her more paranoid and less willing to talk and Iris isn't sure what to say to her father or Barry not to mention her relationship with Thom is straining, Thom must have suffered a brain concussion and forgot he thinks The Flash is evil? Just wanted Snart and Rory caught because they roasted cops? etc.

It just REALLY REALLY REALLY shows this is the kind of episode you want Johns on if you have to have him, something action and not dialogue heavy because he's clearly all thumbs at it. Save Johns for villain intros and that sort of thing, mid-season primeres or cliff hangers.
No.41724
Anonymous
>>41723
I see your point, but Iris being flat and acting more as a plot device than a person is a recurring problem of the show that I wouldn't really put on Geoff.
Replies:>>41731
save file
image:142195331800.jpg(74kB , 580x758 , Melissa-Benoist-02_580_54c143725b32b0.97519863.jpg)
Here's Supergirl.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/01/22/breaking-news-supergirl-is-cast
No.41731
Anonymous
Replies:>>41732
>>41728
>Benoist is known for her role as Marley Rose on Glee
Oh god.
No.41732
Anonymous
Replies:>>41735
>>41731

Well it was a given that most the casting after Flash would be Glee.Titans should be great.
No.41735
Anonymous
>>41732
Kurt Hummel guy as Pied Piper in 3...2...1...
No.41736
The Sneaky Tiki
No.41741
Anonymous
>>41735
I always pegged him down as more of a Wiccan guy, although the character wasn't so annoyingly stereotypical when he started out.
No.41742
T4 was here
Replies:>>41743
So I have been watching Gotham on swedish TV(4).

Feels like a great prequel to the Nolan Trilogy but suffers from the same problems.
Like pepole feel more like moral mouthpieces then real persons.
Going on and on about the "soul" of Gotham and how it can be saved then showing its rotten to the core.
Bullshit like that.
Still I want to see where it goes.

Also it like the opposite of Arrow when it comes to getting shit done.
Going to watch that too now, thanks to Netflix.

Hope they get Flash one day...
That looks to be more mine kind of show.
No.41743
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41742
Stories that focus on Gotham always end up going that direction. Feeds back into the Wayne family being a healing force or some such.
save file
image:142207032400.jpg(64kB , 600x800 , batkid-begins-drew-struzan.jpg)
>Not even Oscar-winner Julia Roberts can resist Batkid fever. The actress and producer just closed a deal to adapt Batkid Begins, the Slamdance premiere documentary about the 5-year-old leukemia patient who got his wish to be a superhero granted when thousands of volunteers, and even President Obama, helped turn San Francisco into Gotham City for a day.

http://deadline.com/2015/01/julia-roberts-batkid-movie-adaptation-1201356738/
No.41799
Jumpman
>Nightwing
>Barbara Gordon
>Hawk and Dove
>Raven
>Starfire

http://www.nerdist.com/vepisode/exclusive-which-dc-characters-will-be-on-tnts-the-titans/
No.41802
Anonymous
Replies:>>41804
>>41799
Oracle Gordon? Hoo boy I can't wait for all the ableism debates to start pouring out of the woodwork. I mean, enough people got upset about Eddie Redmayne doing "ALS blackface" in that Hawking film and so on.
No.41804
Anonymous
>>41802
Man, Oracle would be great though. She's so much cooler as Oracle than as Batgirl.
No.41805
Anonymous
>>41799
Aww poor Gar and Cyborg. So close to a Live Action Teen Titians. Sucks to be brought into the big leagues for Cyborg and Beast Boy to be just banished.

Hawk and Dove are an odd choice. Wonder which iteration it will be.
No.41806
Jumpman
Replies:>>41807
>>41805
Hawk and Dove is a strange choice. I don't know much about them, but it would be cool if they with with the sisters version.

Even if they went with male/female or male/male pair, this lineup will have equal or more women on the team.
No.41807
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>41808
>>41806
I wonder about Starfire more to what version of her they 'd use. Though off the top I'd say Allison Scagliotti is a dead ringer for most peoples idea of what Raven looks like.
No.41808
Anonymous
Replies:>>41809
>>41807
I'm wondering what they're going to do about her costume. An outfit that's true to the comics is bound to be impractical and silly looking in real life.
No.41809
Jumpman
>>41808
>An outfit that's true to the comics is bound to be impractical and silly looking in real life.

The Teen Titans cartoon will likely have more influence in costume design, than the comics. A completely original design is also possible.
save file
image:142298841000.jpg(59kB , 594x533 , raventattoo-1.jpg)
>>41809
Hoodie for Raven would be simple enough since that was street attire for her at one point. Though no butt diver bird tat.
save file
image:142299354600.jpg(126kB , 1024x753 , arrow_season2_deathstroke_backview_and_breakdown_by_andypoondesign-d73retu.jpg)
>>41809
Dude just get Andy Poon and his dudes, they are radical.

They nail street level.
save file
image:142301122100.jpg(108kB , 634x1024 , Spoiler image)
The suit itself is fucking awesome, the helmet is really bad but I think it's temporary or I hope it is.

Still a little bummed he's not gonna shrink and will essentially be street Ironman but here is hoping when/if he gets that spin off he'll have his powers in that.

I think with the helmet it might be an Ollie mask thing, but more on the point of keeping his identity because his exposed face in combo with his being famous is REAL DUMB, though given how close he is to the cops he might try and be the guy that works with them.

So I think they are basically going for Superironman for the Arrowverse.
save file
image:142301189600.jpg(117kB , 742x742 , Spoiler image)
I also really like that the "A" chest symbol seems accident, like it's a design quirk that needs a vent there.
Replies:>>41817
save file
image:142301725300.jpg(22kB , 568x568 , Spoiler image)
IT HAS BEGUN
No.41817
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41815
HELL YEAH!!!
No.41818
The Sneaky Tiki
Replies:>>41820
Goddamn it that episode fucking amazing, aww jeez, the flash is everything I miss about Superheroes.

REMEMBER WHEN SUPERHEROES HAD DOWN TIME?

REMEMBER WHEN THEY ACTUALLY USED TO SAVE PEOPLE!?

Fuck, I love this show.
No.41820
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>41818
Why I'd hoped SvB would have opened them all at a football game not together but just doing something chill.
No.41829
Anonymous
>>41805
Their designs needing constant special effects were probably a deciding factor.
No.41830
Anonymous
Replies:>>41833
>>41829
Beast Boy would consume the budget all by himself, unless they went with effects on par with the Animorphs TV series.
No.41831
The Sneaky Tiki
Replies:>>41835
>>41829
Yeah, plus as we save in Smallville Cyborg translates super poorly to this type of setting.
No.41833
Anonymous
>>41830
Oh I kinda got a funny image in my head of them being super cheeky with his transformations. "Oh wow look at Beast Boy being a Rhino over there, wow that is AMAZING" Never see it just member reactions.
No.41835
T4 was here
>>41831
And I guess he counts as a JLA member now days.

Oh right, I watch all of Arrow the netflix has to offer and MAN Thea is a HUGE WHINY CUNT!
Gods, please let her die...
Still want see more, especially of the Flash.
No.41836
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41835
Thea gets way better, to the point where it's almost hilarious how 90% of the series problems would be solved via telling her the truth.
No.41837
Anonymous
Replies:>>41841
>>41835
Dude, take a chill pill before you hurt someone. Or at least direct your anger towards something more positive instead of being such a spiteful douchebag.
Replies:>>41840
save file
image:142331091200.jpg(26kB , 512x384 , z6l8wQo.jpg)
>>41838
Because it's terrible Bill, remember Tekwar?
No.41840
Anonymous
>>41839

Its not perfect but its a hell sight better than most attempts could have been.
No.41841
T4 was here
>>41837
Like watching Flash on Hulu thanks to Hola.org?!
>start at episode 6
*sigh*
Guess that'll have to do...
save file
image:142360216000.jpg(99kB , 450x678 , Doom_Patrol_Vol_1_107.jpg)
And TV4 is changing Gothams air to past my bedtime before a work day.
Well am off to Hulu then!

Also here is why Beast Boy is not in the Titans yet~
But you already knew that, right.
No.41891
The Sneaky Tiki
Fucking AWWWW YEAH, More Clancy Brown!~
save file
image:142365809200.jpg(36kB , 540x360 , tumblr_njlte4jxll1tamwn4o2_540.jpg)
The suit is getting scrapped again, apparently the new one can be put on in like, 5 minutes, so that's rad.
No.41894
Anonymous
>>41892
Cool that's actually pretty close to how quick Peter had it in the early comics.
No.41900
Anonymous
Replies:>>41902
>>41892
We're slowly but surely heading towards having his costume pop out of a ring.
No.41902
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41900
We already have confirmation it exists in Universe, Wells has it, my guess is it contains of future incarnation of the suit.
Replies:>>41937
save file
image:142386923800.png(643kB , 1276x718 , Identity.png)
I watch THE crossover.
SO MUCH FUN!
Love that they could not deal with the speed.
Just the looks of "what the fuck is this" on there faces.
So good~
No.41937
The Sneaky Tiki
>>41914
Nice to see superheroes be superheroes again isn't it?
save file
image:142422967400.gif(101kB , 500x513 , 1424140594908.gif)
THE FIRE AND THE LIGHTNING

I like how this show knows that EVERY SINGLE NEW VERSION OF FIRESTORM IS FUCKING TERRIBLE so they went straight back to 50's Firestorm which IS RADICAL!

DAT ENDING THO