/cog/ - Traditional & Video Gaming

The archives have been restored! You can check them here.

Please use this thread to report any bugs.

Mods & Janitors: If you've forgotten your login details but would like to continue helping, please e-mail me: [email protected]

radio
8MB jpg, 12MB png, 8MB gif, 16MB swf, 16MB webm, 8MB mp3, 16MB mp4
8 posts, 1 image, 1 swf (total attachments: 2)
Flash Games
savepng1.942MB
Final.PNG
Flash game thread! Any lengthy jewels?
replyreportdelete
Anonymous
Haven't really touched a flash game in years.
replyreportdelete
Anonymous
saveswf57.26KB
maukie2.swf
swf
I only have flash animations and loops, not really any games.

Also, while you can post them here, no browser will be able to play them once Chrome removes its support soon.
replyreportdelete
Anonymous
>417670
>Also, while you can post them here, no browser will be able to play them once Chrome removes its support soon.
Is that so? They are moving into obsolescence then.
replyreportdelete
Flash Games
>417671
No, newgrounds will distribute an emulator, and I think waterfox and palemoon will still support flash. You can also play .swfs locally.
replyreportdelete
Anonymous
>417672
I very much doubt they can get flash emulated that easily, though with Newsgrounds behind it, at least they got a decent chance. Firefox & its derivatives have extremely small browser share (last time I checked they had the same share as IE + Edge combined).

If Newsgrounds can get that emulator running, that would kick ass, but Flash is so complex that I'm not particularly hopeful.
replyreportdelete
Flash Games
>417673

True; these browsers have little share, but they will still allow enthusiasts to play flash.
replyreportdelete
Anonymous
Newgrounds seems like its gotten a notable boost as a website from Tumblr falling apart and artists migrating to a place that will actually have their NSFW art.
replyreportdelete

File selected.