/a/ - Avatar

Please consider donating! Thanks!

Thread stats: 106 posts, 8 files (8 image(s))

No.117807
KORRA BOOK 3 FINALE DISCUSSION THREADAnonymous
Replies:>>117845
save file
image:140866216700.jpg(35kB , 852x467 , korra my bby.jpg)
Episodes 12 and 13: Enter the Void and Venom of the White Lotus

Well, here we are. This Book really flew by, hasn't it? I don't have an apt description for these episodes other than a simple "Shit just got real."

Check it out at 12 Noon EST Friday 8/22 on Nick.com (free with ads), the Nick mobile App (free with ads), Hulu Plus, Amazon Video, Google Play, and Xbox ($1.99 per episode). Night Owls keep an eye out on Amazon around 4AM EST.
No.117808
Daniel FUCKING Murphy, Hitting Machine
I believe this awesome cover is fitting for this thread

//youtube.com/watch?v=uPexwbw2ZUwyoutube thumb
No.117809
Mister Twister
I will be there.
No.117810
Replies:>>117811
LIVE ON AMAZON ON MY DESKTOP.

GO GO GO GO!

Time to get emotionally destroyed D:
No.117811
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117810
It ways I didn't plan, wow yea couple more reasons they couldn't air this on Nick.
No.117812
Anonymous
Jesus Christ.
No.117813
WELP.

That fucked me up.

I really, really liked it on multiple levels that I won't go into detail. But I'm still very much fucked up. The AV Club's first impression was spot on.

I'm mere hours away from a road trip, once I get settled I'll make a post with a bunch of my thoughts. Just...Holy fucking shit.
No.117814
Anonymous
Got real damn emotional when they showed Jinora. She looks pretty much how Aang would have in LOK's style. Also I wonder why Korra cried at the end?

And lol be careful with that Korrasami ship tease Bryke.
No.117815
Anonymous
I.. I can't.
No.117816
Anonymous
It's live on Nick.com right now an hour ahead of schedule.
No.117817
Anonymous
Replies:>>117818
None of the good guys/girls dies, but what happens to Korra will bring a tear to your eye.
No.117818
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117817
I think we may actually be Metal Gear now. Last team utterly wiped out, Current guy inhabited by the spirit of the old separatist leader, if that was more than a hallucination
No.117820
Anonymous
How harsh do you think Zaheer's new prison will be?
save file
image:140872663000.jpg(337kB , 800x835 , Asami hugging Meelo.jpg)
That was a magnificent ending.

Also, Mako and Bolin kicked some major ass.

Also, Zuko was busy staying with his daughter and couldn't join in the fight.

Also, apparently you give up your hair to become better in life. I guess the next step is cutting off your ears.
No.117823
Anonymous
I wonder if anyone would be crazy enough to try and kill Korra so they can get a mint condition Avatar to replace her.
No.117824
Anonymous
Replies:>>117825
Holy shit, that was great. What a fantastic season. That final frame is gutting--where do we think they'll go with Korra from here?

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH COUVIRA THOUGH
No.117825
Anonymous
>>117824
Earth Avatar from the future.

I kid.

But this physical recovery thing will probably just take 2-3 episodes to fix like Korra getting captured or amnesia
No.117826
Anonymous
Replies:>>117829
So is Korra a quadriplegic or paraplegic now?
No.117827
Anonymous
Did they ever explain why Korra kept flickering in and out of the Avatar state? Something personal or was that just the effect of the poison?
No.117828
Anonymous
Replies:>>117830
>>117827
I think that was her trying to repress it, or maybe the poison slowly starting to work.

And hotdamn that finale was amazing! The Korra/Zaheer fight alone was utterly great!

Eagerly awaiting the new season, and Korra's recovery, which doesn't look like it'd be easy.
No.117829
Anonymous
>>117826
I don't think so, in the show they talk about her recovering so I think she'll start walking in book 4.

>>117827
I'd guess she was repressing it. Gotta wonder how Raava felt then too.
No.117830
Anonymous
>>117828
The way Zaheer reacted to it suggested it was an unusual reaction, even though it would be normal to suspect the Avatar would be trying to suppress the Avatar State under such conditions.
No.117831
Anonymous
Is there a reason Jinora got all her hair cut off instead of having it done halfway like Avatar Yangchen?
No.117832
Anonymous
Replies:>>117836
Once again Bryke have delivered a terrible ending to an otherwise good season. Let's examine why this ending made no sense.

1) Why did Zaheer take the Air Nomads from the Air temple to somewhere else? Serious he had no reason to do this. He could have left the Air Nomads at their temple, taken Korra aboard his ship without any problems, and killed Korra because no one would know where she had been taken.

Moving the Air Nomads was a contrived reason to find the Red Lotus' base and have the Air Nomads nearby.

2) When Tenzin was running from lava why did he go underground? Why not have Bolin break walls until he was outside, then earthbend some higher ground? Going underground was the stupidest thing he could have done.

3) Why was Zaheer able to master flight, when he'd only had airbending for a few weeks and only one other airbender had ever mastered this? Did no other airbender ever lose a loved one?

4) Why didn't Korra use the Avatar state after Zaheer betrayed her or before being poisoned? If she had entered the Avatar State at either time she would have won these battles and wouldn't have been in any danger. The writers can't have the Avatar state exist yet not explain why Korra never seems to use it.

5) Why are their guards around the Air Nomads? Why not just earthbend a jail with no doors so they can't escape or better yet earthbend them to the walls?

6) Why does Mako only use lightning once against the water bender even though he's fought her several times? Also why doesn't he use it against anyone else?

7) Why are the Red Lotus using a metallic poison? Why not use a poison that benders can't remove? Also metallic poisons have to be swallowed, not absorbed by the skin.

8) Korra was kicked out of Republic City because of the problems the spirits caused so why was she welcomed back because she defeated the Red Lotus, who's greatest crime in Republic City was stealing a truck? Also did they ever fix that spirit tree problem?

The worst part is that if Bryke had put more thought into the ending they could have written something less contrived.
No.117833
Anonymous
Fuck off.
No.117834
Anonymous
>>117831
Perhaps Yangchen had it all shaved at first as a ceremonial thing, then allowed the back half to regrow.
No.117835
Maritova
Replies:>>117838
>>117831
Can't do the tattoos when there's hair in the way. Jinora will probably have it grow back to the half-shaved look.
No.117836
Anonymous
>>117832
>Why did Zaheer take the Air Nomads from the Air temple to somewhere else? Serious he had no reason to do this. He could have left the Air Nomads at their temple, taken Korra aboard his ship without any problems, and killed Korra because no one would know where she had been taken.

Perhaps he intended to use them as collateral against other nations. Nobody is going to want to say they were responsible for wiping out the airbenders again. I mean if I were in his shoes I can't say I'd give them either.

>2) When Tenzin was running from lava why did he go underground? Why not have Bolin break walls until he was outside, then earthbend some higher ground? Going underground was the stupidest thing he could have done.

>going to higher ground when the earth is slowly melting BENEATH you

I mean, there wasn't really a smart move in any of that, they were just thinking they had to get away from the lava.

>3) Why was Zaheer able to master flight, when he'd only had airbending for a few weeks and only one other airbender had ever mastered this? Did no other airbender ever lose a loved one?

I think you think letting go of earthly attachments is easier than it actually is. Yangchen said herself it's nearly impossible to do.

>4) Why didn't Korra use the Avatar state after Zaheer betrayed her or before being poisoned? If she had entered the Avatar State at either time she would have won these battles and wouldn't have been in any danger. The writers can't have the Avatar state exist yet not explain why Korra never seems to use it.

Because outside of what happened at the beginning of book 2, Korra does not use it flippantly and for whatever reason decided using it then would not be a good idea.

>5) Why are their guards around the Air Nomads? Why not just earthbend a jail with no doors so they can't escape or better yet earthbend them to the walls?

This is just a petty thing to whine about. They did it because plot convenience.

>6) Why does Mako only use lightning once against the water bender even though he's fought her several times? Also why doesn't he use it against anyone else?

Short answer: if he used it the one (not several) time they fought she would have died then and then we'd have one less person to deal with in the finale.

Long answer: judging from his past uses of it Mako needs a clear shot to fire off lightning and hit his intended target. When they fought the first time Ming was very mobile. Even when he used it against her in the finale it's because she was in surrounded by water. Also imagine if he did use lightning before but miss or something, then Ming would know he can bend lightning and wouldn't be dumb enough to jump into a body of water.

>7) Why are the Red Lotus using a metallic poison? Why not use a poison that benders can't remove? Also metallic poisons have to be swallowed, not absorbed by the skin.
Again, a very petty thing to complain about. It's a show with magic kung-fu and spirits but okay, let's draw the line at metallic poison that can be absorbed through the skin (never mind that I'm pretty sure you can get mercury poisoning from just touching it).

>8) Korra was kicked out of Republic City because of the problems the spirits caused so why was she welcomed back because she defeated the Red Lotus, who's greatest crime in Republic City was stealing a truck? Also did they ever fix that spirit tree problem?

They uh, also killed the Earth Queen and plunged the United Republic's neighbor into anarchy. Also they destroyed a bridge in Republic City.
No.117838
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117835
I'm interested to see what hairstyle she keeps. Also wonder how big a timeskip we will have for this one. It looks like it'll be as big as the one between Books one and Two at least given events.
save file
image:140875984500.png(426kB , 1280x720 , vlcsnap-2014-08-22-21h49m43s1.png)
So who's hair pin is that? It looks to have a Fire Nation design?
No.117841
Anonymous
>>117840
I'm just gonna go with it being Korra's since she's worn that little cap thing before.
No.117842
Anonymous
>>117836
Yep, mercury poisoning from skin contact is indeed something that happens, though since it's not as easily absorbed in that manner as the show makes it out to be. Also the choice of mercury was probably an intentional reference considering its importance in historical Chinese alchemy (though back then they thought it was a medicine and not the poison it really is).
No.117843
Anonymous
Somewhere in the afterlife Amon is just really flattered that Korra (someone, anyone really) remembered him after all that time.
No.117845
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117807
From the Oath Tenzin took it sounds like they are pretty much counting on Korra to take quite a while to recover. I hope it goes well for her.
No.117847
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117846
Korra becomes The Boss, Mercury Lady
No.117848
Snes !v68zTeBMI.
Okay, I'm calling it. That finale was on-par with almost anything from the original series.

Congratulations, guys. You finally made it.
No.117849
Anonymous
The vvillains still didn't get all that much in validation but they at least had more depth and still marginally less strawmanned motivations than the previous seasons. I wonder though if the reason Korra's so upset is for more reasons than just being possibly a physical cripple. Like maybe she lived but can't bend anymore and she's still worried about the Avatar cycle being over. That seems to be a recurring threat and maybe it's given her a complex by now.
No.117850
Sharkman Jhones
>>117849

I think it's more that her whole life was defined by being the Avatar, and every threat so far has been about attacking that identity at its core. She's stopped the Red Lotus, but it seems to have taken every ounce of her strength and she hasn't gotten it all back, and right now? Maybe she's afraid she never will. She's the Avatar, the world is her responsibility, she's stuck in a wheelchair because of how weak the ordeal has left her and Tenzin just announced to the world that with the naming of a new Airbending Master, the Air Nomads will now be wandering Wind Paladins, protecting the weak and bringing balance to the world.

Maybe she's afraid that her villains have a point: The world doesn't need The Avatar.

Honestly, I loved every second of the finale and it's the most bittersweet we've ever seen the series.
No.117851
Anonymous
>>117849
I think she's upset because her hallucinations told her the world doesn't need the Avatar anymore and then Tenzin just reinforced that thought for her when he said the Air Nomads would do her job for her while she recovers like it's no big deal.
No.117852
Anonymous
Replies:>>117853
Where the fuck is Katara? Why did she not get flown out to heal up her spawn and the avatar?

Also I'm pretty sure that the Avatar state, now just being her and pure spirit energy, didn't have exess power to draw from and all the energy and strengh came directly from her body instead of the compoundedspiritual energy of hundrerds of lives.
No.117853
Anonymous
Replies:>>117854
>>117852
>Where the fuck is Katara?
The South Pole.

>Why did she not get flown out to heal up her spawn and the avatar?
Because by the time she'd get there Korra would probably be dead? And it's not like Republic City doesn't have healers, or that Kya isn't there (who I think will be the one responsible for helping Korra heal in book 4). I'm pretty sure for all of Katara's skill she can't cure mercury poisoning within the span of a couple days.
No.117854
Anonymous
Replies:>>117855
>>117853
The time skip had Kya in a sling and Tenzin walking around like he was perfectly fine even though he got the shit kicked out of him worse than Kya.

They could get her fom The South Pole to Republic City in under 2 weeks to atleast heal her daughter and sons up.
No.117855
Anonymous
>>117854
Kya having her arm in a sling doesn't require Katara to come up all the way from the SP to heal her. It's a goddamn hurt arm, chances are Kya's been working on it herself.
No.117856
Maritova
>>117840
Looks more Air Nomad style to me. Like puffy clouds rather than flames.
No.117857
Anonymous
Tenzin was beat to the point of near death. I kinda think his mother would show up to make she he wasn't going to die.
No.117858
Anonymous
Replies:>>117859
>>117857
Tenzin was obviously going to be okay once they got him out of the temple.
No.117859
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>117860
>>117857
Well we are still dealing with old tech, she'd be weeks away even by airship.

>>117858
Had to be there for Jinorah, good scene.
No.117860
Anonymous
>>117859
>she'd be weeks away even by airship.
In episode one Korra and Naga stowed away on an airship from the SWT to Republic city. There is no way they stayed down there for weeks or even more than 3 days.
No.117861
Anonymous
Replies:>>117862
>Kuvira was voiced by Zelda Williams
Whoa. Wonder if that had anything to do with Henry Rollins being a total cunt over her dad.
No.117862
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>117863
>>117861
She's been noted a couple of times before. Likely setting up for Book 4 inclusion
No.117863
Anonymous
>>117862
I know that. Plus the fact that the episodes were finished long before what happened, meaning the focus on her didn't have anything to do with it. But you'd think that Rollins would've been less of an asshole about it considering he was working with said person's own daughter and would potentially being doing more recording with her in the future given Kuvira's buildup and Zaheer not being dead.
No.117864
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117863
VA Work schedules are odd things, they may have never even met. But yea he may feel like a tad of a heel know int retrospect.
No.117865
Anonymous
>>117863
Chances are he and Zelda never met each other.
save file
image:140885146300.png(408kB , 523x1024 , and as usual, you can never please anyone.PNG)
No.117867
Anonymous
>>117866
Korra didn't act very humbled at all, though. She didn't act like anything in particular because she's suffering from PTSD.
No.117868
Anonymous
>>117866
And you wonder why creators are so afraid to make POC or female characters when the people who are ostensibly all for them keep acting like this.
No.117869
Anonymous
You know, with Unalaq willfully becoming king of the Northern Water Tribe doesn't that conflict with the goals of the Red Lotus? He had no idea the Avatar was going to reincarnate as his niece at the time and chances are he didn't know Aang was going to go out that fast.
No.117870
Anonymous
There's some brouhaha on tumblr over there being supposed whisper sounds in one of the tracks.

http://korrasane.tumblr.com/post/95608105510/i-want-you-all-to-listen-to-the-following-mp3-file

While I think it was pretty creepy once pointed out, I don't think there's some hidden message. People have been hearing some interesting things though.
No.117871
Anonymous
What is the chance Korra is going to recover naturally and what's that she'll be healed of her crippled legs? Can't think of any real solution that isn't Deus Ex Machina.
No.117872
Anonymous
http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/post/95593463027/rufftoon-another-gif-from-the-korra-season-3

When I was watching, I just knew Dos Santos was behind this. I hope he'll return to a more active role in Korra'sa animation, he's kinda wasted as a producer.
No.117873
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117871
well we really don't know the scale of the damage yet. So far its injuries from the poison and the PTSD she could have a good recovery just she needs time to heal and someone by her side that doesn't expect her to be the Avatar.
No.117874
Anonymous
Man Korra was totally channeling Iron Man with her firebending to fly. I forget if any of the Fire Nation people were doing that beforehand.
No.117875
Anonymous
>>117871
Uh well her legs aren't necessarily crippled. People who haven't permanently loss the use of their legs use wheelchairs too, like you know, women who just gave birth. I think until Bryke says something people should stop assuming she's stuck in the wheelchair.
No.117882
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117875
I think its mostly PTSD, barely a year out of the White Lotus compound and she's been dealt multiple blows to the thing that makes up most of her core, being the Avatar.
No.117886
Replies:>>117888
save file
image:140892849200.gif(1.91MB , 300x170 , iDMymlavoRiDp.gif)
http://imjusthereforkainora.tumblr.com/post/95640613895/korra-week-day-1-alone-theres-been-a-lot-of
Replies:>>117889
save file
image:140893382100.jpg(239kB , 1280x1656 , Spoiler image)
>>117886
yea that single tear really does a lot. I see Korra going off to the Spirit World talking to Iroh a bit I think during her recovery. Comes back to find Asami asleep in the room or just patiently waiting for her to return. She's got a real friend there or whatever they do with it all. Damn that companionship picked up speed in the end.
No.117889
Anonymous
Replies:>>117890
>>117888
I think people are overselling the 'Asami is gonna be Korra's caretaker' bit. If anything I think it's going to be a group effort and that Kya will be in charge of most of it, since she's the actual healer.
No.117890
Anonymous
Replies:>>117891
>>117889
Yeah, if anything this season showed that they're continuing to have some difficulty in incorporating Asami into the plot in a way that isn't redundant with the other characters beyond providing a blimp. Her being a nonbender combatant is kinda cool but all she does is the zappy glove which is getting a bit tiring. You'd think there would be someone tough enough to resist it or a lightningbender, thus necessitating her to fight with tools or maybe even some more elaborate kungfu instead.
No.117891
Anonymous
Replies:>>117892
>>117890
Eh my problem is she still doesn't have much of a character even though she had a much more prominent role. I think the part with Korra in the last episode was the most meaningful her character has ever been.
No.117892
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117891
She is an odd one, but she is sincere in what she says so that is a help with her. Maybe the focus will be more with her and Korra helping Korra find herself for the next book while the Air Nation does their whole Jedi thing ending with a newly rebuilt Korra about halfway into the season. Which I hope they won't fuck up the airing of.
No.117894
Replies:>>117895
If you look on Amazon Video there are free ~5 minute featurettes for each episode of Book 3 featuring the staff of the show. I'm currently watching the two about the finale.
No.117895
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117894
Any good info from them yet?
No.117896
EspanolBot
>>117875

Well if WAS mercury she was poisoned with mercury, she's probably got nerve damage to her arms and legs, in addition to the amount of high falls onto rocks she ended up enduring... so chances are she actually does need it, for the time begin at least.

I wonder if the reason why they didn't explicitly say it was mercury was that, well, no one would be able to fully recover from the dose that she took. That crap really can mess you up!
save file
image:140901391500.jpg(48kB , 523x485 , BjxIE2MCEAA8y93.jpg)
>>117866
Never change, Tumblr. Never change.
No.117911
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117910
Hence I only go there for art, mainly Korrasami cuddly stuff.
No.117912
Anonymous
>>117910
Depends on if you're diligent about unfollowing the SJW and finding the right fandom blogs really. I've been lucky that all the people I pay attention to are against that sort of stuff without also being ultra-rightwing either like there's been an influx of lately.
No.117916
Anonymous
Replies:>>117918
>>117912
Tumblr can be a pretty great place, but in my personal experience it's just way too tarnished by the overabundance of the whiny 15-year-old girl culture that permeates the entire place. And it's not even SJW-related.

The influx of (mostly trollish) right-wingers is just a reactionary knee-jerk to all the crap spewing out of places like Tumblr. There always needs to be a contrarian. Although I agree that it is just as annoying.
No.117918
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>117924
>>117916
Yea they've got a few of those being really aggressive to the people that are into the shipping, not nice.
No.117919
Anonymous
>>117912
I feel like avataraang disappearing has been really positive for the fandom.
No.117920
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>117922
>>117919
Though there is a lot of hate coming out of the cast joking around about Korrasami geared to the shippers of said paring.
No.117922
Anonymous
Replies:>>117923
>>117919
>avataraang is gone
Oh thank God.

>>117920
Actually I'm surprise there hasn't been any hurt over Janet saying she doesn't ship anything after that whole Korrasami thing at another con.
No.117923
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117922
She still coos all over Asami, so its all good for them.
No.117924
Anonymous
Replies:>>117925
>>117918
Really? Always seemed like the other way around. a bunch of shippers' fault for getting too in people's faces and now people look down on them as a whole.
No.117925
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>117927
>>117924
well that was until recently seems to be a group that freaks out at the even mention of lesbians in cartoons and then doubles down with the threats and stuff.
No.117926
Anonymous
//youtube.com/watch?v=vBK3h5iRNp0youtube thumb

"The world doesn't need you any more."
No.117927
Anonymous
Replies:>>117932
>>117925
For or against the lesbians? Because I've seen a few rabid yurishippers who are all "if you don't ship Korrasami you're a homophobe!", but not a whole lot of actual anti-lesbian homophobia.
No.117931
Anonymous
>>117836
>Perhaps he intended to use them as collateral against other nations. Nobody is going to want to say they were responsible for wiping out the airbenders again. I mean if I were in his shoes I can't say I'd give them either.

Zaheer was trying to wipe out the leaders of all the nations, so how would holding airbenders hostage help him do this? Don't forget that he doesn't have every airbender in the world only the one from Ba Sing Se, so he won't be able wipe out all airbenders even if he does kill all his hostages.

Also Zaheer never tries to use the Airbenders as leverage, not even when Korra is fighting him.

>going to higher ground when the earth is slowly melting BENEATH you

Going underground when the earth is slowly melting onto you. Especially when you have an airbender and there are flying animals nearby.

>Because outside of what happened at the beginning of book 2, Korra does not use it flippantly and for whatever reason decided using it then would not be a good idea.

What possible reason could Korra have for not using the Avatar State while fighting people who are trying to kill her?

>This is just a petty thing to whine about. They did it because plot convenience.

Still an example of poor writing.

>Again, a very petty thing to complain about. It's a show with magic kung-fu and spirits but okay, let's draw the line at metallic poison that can be absorbed through the skin (never mind that I'm pretty sure you can get mercury poisoning from just touching it).

Being a show about magic and spirits doesn't mean you can just make things up whenever you write yourself into a corner. Having things happen because the plot requires them is still poor writing.

>They uh, also killed the Earth Queen and plunged the United Republic's neighbor into anarchy. Also they destroyed a bridge in Republic City.

Given that the Earth Queen considered Republic City Earth Kingdom territory I'm surprised they didn't praise the Red Lotus for killing her. Also it's unlikely that the whole Earth Kingdom would collapse simply because the capital is in chaos.
No.117932
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>117934
>>117927
Its gotten worse against Korrasami since Makorra got turned dow by Varney. I've watched the Korrasami tumblr tag and they've just been posting cute pictures of girls bonding. But there are some that are apparently posting really mean things to those that cheer it on.
No.117934
Anonymous
Replies:>>117936
>>117932
Ah that's really shitty since I know good people on both sides who don't want any fighting.
No.117936
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>117938
>>117934
yea but there are the goons on both sides that try to start stuff but the meanest stuff seemed to pop after that interview started making the rounds. Also Kyhu Tumblrs are taken down both the NSFW and the Normal One. Really hope it was their action because I'd hate to think they're going with those kind of actions just because they don't like the pair.
No.117938
Replies:>>117940
save file
image:140919659400.gif(1.54MB , 400x225 , ibgaWzrZlJ7Sxz.gif)
>>117936

>KYHU's two tumblrs got taken down

FUCKING BULLSHIT
No.117940
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
Replies:>>117941
>>117938
someone hacked and deleted her accounts according to what is coming out.
No.117941
>>117940

http://nikoniko808.tumblr.com/post/95980588470/what-happened-to-kyhu-d
No.117948
Anonymous
Replies:>>117949
>http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/29/the-legend-of-korra-book-3-4-au-release-date-revealed?abthid=54000690df86422d6d000036

>The Legend of Korra fans will be pleased to hear the show’s final season is only a few months away with a Nickelodeon representative telling IGN Book 4 will premiere in Australia in January/February 2015.

Sooo around the same time or maybe even before for NA?
No.117949
Anonymous
Replies:>>117956
>>117948
Poopy, Its never good when it premieres in another country before it hits here. Wasn't for ATLA probably won't be for LoK. Unless they've learned and it is here at the same time.
No.117956
EspanolBot
Replies:>>117957
>>117949

I've been hearing that it should be showing in the US prior to that, with October being the presumed date being banded about the most.
No.117957
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117956
That's when NYCC is. Maybe it'll be ready then. Have a proper announcement.
No.117962
Anonymous
Replies:>>117970
http://lokfanatics.tumblr.com/post/96423329886/book-3-trailer-for-nick-toons

Book 3 trailer for nicktoons that actually has a spoiler for book 4 in it.
No.117968
Pretty neat AMV made from the finale

//youtube.com/watch?v=6PKAu7Kt8i8youtube thumb
No.117970
Anonymous
>>117962
>http://lokfanatics.tumblr.com/post/96423329886/book-3-trailer-for-nick-toons

Uh...care to elaborate?
No.117971
Bunker !OFOzVPOG0g
>>117970

couple of shots of Kuvira looking super sinister pop up in the footage
No.117972
Anonymous
>>117970
Female supervillainess possibly. That would be neat.
No.118022
Fucking awesome Korra AMV right here

//youtube.com/watch?v=KJzYdxAwcqcyoutube thumb
No.118272
Anonymous
Replies:>>118395
I just watched the last three episodes a few hours ago and I'm still recovering. I'm overwhelmed. There are a few nitpicks, but it was amazing overall. It was really intense. It's been making me want to come back here and discuss the show more with you guys, although I'm hating the way the new site is set up.
No.118395
Anonymous
>>118272
This.
Word for word.